Can Cred Forums give pic related a more fitting ending?

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Can Cred Forums give pic related a more fitting ending?

All urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

8 years later, it is revealed that the village luckily managed to survive and Mitsuha and Taki meet on the train, with seemingly no recollection of the body swapping. Feeling like they know each other somehow, they ask for each other's name.

This would be a good end I think.

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

/thread

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

If Mitsuha and Taki live in different timelines, then how come Taki's timeline also changed when Mitsuha managed to evacuate the people in her village?

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

I feel really sorry for anyone who didn't get to watch this in a cinema. Beautiful movie.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

nope nope nope

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

This.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

The only thing I really got out of this movie is a strong desire to fap to Mitsuha.

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

but user, Mitsuha is not meant for sexualization.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

What's she for, then?

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

For pure loving.

David Gray
David Gray

isn't it the same timeline, just different year? things can just change suddenly if the past was altered. like how the mitsuha's cell phone notes suddenly mojibake'd and vanished and he forgets everything

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

But how does Keit-Ai end? I've always wondered it.

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

Ironically, in classic Shinkai fashion. They never meet except by phone.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Question:
Would it be better to fuck Mitsuha in Taki's body or Taki in Mitsuha's body?

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

That fucking sucks. They must find a way.

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

Just fuck the one with a pussy.

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

I wish the Ending was longer showing what actually happend after they asked "whats your name?" at the End.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Mitsuha cannot remember Taki after the comet incident so she was depressed, that guy with the 2 girls comforted her and went under her pants. And took a picture of her with a used condom still inside her, this made her father disown her, she had no where else to go so she went to Tokyo to find a job. While she was living in Tokyo, she was seeing a guy who was well known as a player. When she met Taki again, she lied to him and had to juggle Taki and the other guy.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Keit-ai number 1 on MAL

I guess it found a way.

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

Loving all the shitposting.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

implying you live in japan

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

tfw I have access to a cinema screen after hours
tfw I will watch KnNw, Koe no Katachi and Kono Sekai back to back when the BDs drop with Atmos quality
Life is great once.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit