The majority of seasonal anime has been shit for like 3 or 4 years now, I think I'm just going to skip next season...

The majority of seasonal anime has been shit for like 3 or 4 years now, I think I'm just going to skip next season. What year should I watch anime from instead?

The majority of seasonal anime has been shit forever. Going back to the 70s all anime is either a Tomino mecha, a Go Nagi mecha, a Leiji adaptation, or a show made for five year olds.
Everything in the 80s is either Gundam, a fantasy mecha, a transformable mecha, a forgettable OVA that looks nice but is awful anytime anyone opens their mouth, a hundred episode long running series, or a Rumiko Takahashi adaptation.
The 90s are children's cartoons, shows with 0 shading, brave shows, really shitty harems, or "experimental" shows that rode the inflation bubble for the years before the economy collapsed.
Take your pick.

anime has always been mediocre. either go with the flow or quit watching anime.

blood blockade battlefront and death parade was really good.

But user, Xebec is putting out a new show this season.

I would pick 90s-00s honestly.

Xebec really needs to quit making titty cartoons and focus exclusively on sci-fi and mecha. Fafner needs another movie.

I can't be bothered to watch anything seasonal these days. I had high hopes for Amanchu, but the awful yuribaiting turned me off immediately. And isekai garbage is out of the question.

Maybe 3gatsu will deliver. Hibike might be okay too but that's highly dependent on whether the yurifags sperg out.

This. Anime has been at its best between 1995 and 2008.

>The majority of seasonal anime has been shit for like 3 or 4 years now
I remember reading this back in 2011.

>3 or 4 years now
>he didn't watch Ping Pong with Cred Forums
your loss user

>watching stuff with Cred Forums
Possibly the most autistic thing you can do. Just watch the goddamn thing you friendless wreck.

Sugoi recommendation thread, senpai.

Boku no Pico.

Are you kidding? Every single thread was calling it pretentious garbage and braindead shitposters were spamming the threads with complaints about the OP not being animated properly.

The threads only became bearable after half the season was over.

>Going back to the 70s all anime is either a Tomino mecha, a Go Nagi mecha, a Leiji adaptation, or a show made for five year olds.
Ashita no Joe, Versailles no Bara, Gatchaman (and among Gatchaman many other less successful shows that Tatsunoko created for guys finishing high school and starting college), Future Boy Conan, Lupin the IIIrd. Yes, everything is a show made for five years old.
Heck, even among the "shows made for five years old" you despise so much there were some great ones like Heidi or 3000 Leagus in Search of Mother. And some legitimate good children animation that helped define assorted genres, specially in the Mahou Shoujo area.

Nice reaction image you've got there. Now go back.

You're mad that he posted an image on an imageboard?

There isn't much good quality anime with supreme storytelling so bite the bullet and sit through the seasons you entitled piece of shit

Another one for my filter.

>triggered

Nice job proving your crossboard faggotry.

>Japanese Cartoons wasnt shit 4 years before
>ever

you're just getting old grandpa