I found out why traps are so appealing to some people...

I found out why traps are so appealing to some people. And not just the because they are cute and look like girls appeal but why they are suddenly more appealing to some people once we know its a guy.

Traps represents the extreme ends of being submissive and dominant. For males which are into seeing women submit to the d, making a qt trap submit to the d is seen as going further because it goes against the typical normal female male attraction

Likewise if you're submissive, femdom is on the lighter scale due to normal male and female attraction. If you are a submissive qt trap then it is more humiliating and being feminized and also goes against the typical normal female male attraction so it is more extreme.

I have a better explanation as to why people like traps. It's because they're fucking gay.

/thread

people like traps because traps have all the attractive features of a woman without the bullshit that comes with being a vagina owner

Nailed it.

First post is always right.

>cute
>more frequent and better blowjobs
>a tight hole where it's mostly about getting yourself off
>cute

Really, curvy women are great too. But there's no legitimate reason to limit yourself to enjoying one or the other.

More likely that they are just homosexual.

Makes sense. Dominating a girly boy sounds more empowering than dominating a woman, and getting dominated by a girly boy sounds more humiliating than getting dominated by a woman.

Itty bitty kitty dicks or BIG FAT CAT COCKS?

Itty bitty kitty clitty.
I hate myself for using that word.

But traps usually is the beginning of that slippery slope down there. Even straight people can find themselves attracted.

>a tight hole where it's mostly about getting yourself off
Anal isn't that great, The anus itself is the only part that's tight. Imagine fucking a small donut, that's the best way I can describe it.

first post best post

fpbp

Not really. I just like traps because they know how to be the cutest of girls because they're guys, but is blatantly correct.

gays in denial will disagree

This.

you are fucking gay

/thread

tl;dr

post some feminine dicks

confirmed.

>slippery slope
This is a myth. I've been fapping to traps and futas with big meaty dicks for a decade and I still can't find masculinity attractive at all.

>faps to big meaty dicks
>claims to not like masculinity

Big juicy dicks are just cute when they're attached to a cute girl.

You have never had anal sex, clearly.

user...

The rectum isn't tight, user. Poop comes from there too.

Sex with no strings attached pretty much

There's literally nothing gay about traps.

ok

Poo comes from the colon.

You're not born gay, you choose to be gay.

Even Milo believes in that.

>choosing to be discriminated against

Don't "otakus" do the same shit?

It's an afterthought.

Please someone screencap this and give it to the keepers of the chronicles of Cred Forums history

Are you talking from experience?