DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HyCUr95LEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Lawrence so moe?

Compared to Holo, he's a little girl age wise.

>and seven seeds to plant inside of me

Literally what did she mean by this?

O seven apples on a witch's tree.

Reminder the second opening is the best.

>You'll never go traveling all over medieval Europe with a 10,000 year old Cake who loves to drink

She's only like 600~ or so though.

WI SEBUN SHEEDS TO PRANT INSIDE O MEE

She's gonna eat the seven apples that are on the witch's tree and the seeds will be inside her. In springtime they will grow into a magic song.

Perfect World's music is better, but the lyrics are the reason everyone likes Ringo Biyori, anyway.

First opening will always be best, Tabi no Tochuu is amazing.

>opening
Oh, nevermind. First OP > second, but they're both great.

Trips confirm.

youtube.com/watch?v=_HyCUr95LEU

Korbo

IMA LITTLE GIRL INSIDE A WOULF YOU SAI

>Reminder the second opening is the best.
Nope.
Nothing beats TADA HITORI in the melancholic and longing feelings it somehow evokes.
Natsumi's voice is also perfect for it.

PLEASE HELP

WHY IS AMAZON CANADA TELLING ME THEY CAN'T SHIP SPICY WOLF COLLECTOR BIBLE TO ME? I LIVE IN USA

No idea, I've not heard anything from amazon one way or the other.

When I try to place my order it gives me an error saying they can't ship to my address. Which is odd, because on their shipping page they say there's no restrictions on media such as books.

there shouldn't be any in the U.S. especially I would think. Try putting in your parents/friends' houses and see if that works.

He gets less and less moe as the novels go on unfortunately. The anime has him at his peak.
He gets less flustered and starts swallowing comebacks that he knows will upset her. Pretty lame.
Medieval Baltics. They reference the Papist / Orthodox divide among the nobility.