Azure and Claude

Dumping chapter 1 to 3 (that's all that's available right now).
This is drawn by loundraw, based on the rewrite version of the original 2ch story, Azure and Claude/The Simple Job of Driving People to Suicide/Blue Sky and Cloudy Sky.
Sugaru Miaki is criminally underrated. Read his novels (can find them here: vgperson.com/other/misctranslations.htm PDFs also there if you follow the links).
Can also read this manga in the link above.
Archive here too:
mega.nz/#!SJoAXTiR!TSt90oOTMsm3LDHitPQ-wNnKFMgCUFTu12fSwEdqYI0
mega.nz/#!DVAlkaoR!rV9-LUnq3ZfzOVIcqCiFzaRFpuNmv3Rs4nVLsvMIo3w
mega.nz/#!3ZwUXSzC!Q0cmnb6o4XSq5nVWyimNFzaNgUAlsH3aMKkL9e_s-vg

Synopsis:
A person who has the power to control people's bodies uses it to make them commit suicide, and one day encounters a special target. Unable to confess... etc etc

Other urls found in this thread:

vgperson.com/other/mangaviewer.php?m=2),
vgperson.tumblr.com/post/150563531430/azure-and-claude-2016-rewrite).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for the dump, OP.

Hope you enjoy.

Twist!

The intensity here reminded me of Death Note's writing scene.

Super cute here.

Full face shot? Relevant character appears.

How murderer is a bit of an asshole, huh?

>murderer
>bit of an asshole

I think that goes without saying.

You gotta give people a chance man, no prejudices.

No luck anywhere.

[relevancy intensifies]

Lamest excuse ever.

Damn, that smile.

There he is and that's it folks, for now anyway. Hope you liked it.
I'm not sure about the release schedule for this but just bookmark the scanlator's page (vgperson.com/other/mangaviewer.php?m=2), forget about it for the year and come back to hopefully a bunch of chapters.
The original story is fully translated if you want to read (vgperson.tumblr.com/post/150563531430/azure-and-claude-2016-rewrite).
Outside of that, I'd highly recommend you check out Sugaru Miaki's (also known as Fafoo) other stories and novels, just pick whichever sounds most interesting and go with that, can't go wrong.
Three Days of Happiness (one of his other novels) got a manga recently too but no translations available yet. That was the first work of his I read and made me an instant fan.
His stories are all relatively similar in terms of content, mostly dealing with depressed protagonists and past mistakes and whatnot, good deal of romance too. Man admits to being a bit depressed himself, but his stories never get self-indulging.
And follow vgperson, she posts random quotes of him every once in a while, they are pretty great, too.

Thank you for the dump OP.