Holy shit guys why did you tell me this was bad? Been marathoning it today and...

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

Holy shit guys why did you tell me this was bad? Been marathoning it today and got to pic related. AOTY no doubt

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

Rem goes into a magic coma and everyone forgets her. SUbaru's checkpoint is after her going into the coma so he can't do shit.

Satella is a lonely fujo who is in love with Subaru so she takes the form of Emilia with the personality of Rem.

Reinhard killed Wilhelm's wife (his grandmother) twice.

<3

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

this is the apex, it goes downhill from there

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

Why the fuck did everyone think this was so good?

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

It's reddit's favorite this season, and there are like 5 waifus for newfags to choose from

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

It's mediocre. It's hyped up to beyond absurd levels and it's the exact same as any other isekei anime.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

I guessed that, but I meant the moment in OP's pic

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

Because it was the zenith of despair.

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

1920x1080

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

That was part was fucking hilarious and forced drama. Oh my god the music came on and i was like "wait what?"
Gahahah as much as i liked the anime at the beginning, it made a bad turn half way throug the season.
and this scene made me lol. It was a nice song though, but still. Wow. That forced drama bahahha

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

Define "forced"

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

Yea? just keep watching

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

That was part was fucking hilarious and forced drama.
I can agree somewhat, couldn't even watch the episodes after the whale was first shown yet because muh drama

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

Same. OP's scene was well done visually, but the fact Subaru was carrying Rem's corpse made it obvious that loop was fucked so it just wasn't evocative as I had stopped caring at that point and was waiting for the reset.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Extremely well directed, emotional and powerful. The episode had berserk levels of suffering without the catharsis. It's honestly one of the best tragic scenes of any anime

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

Wait. Is that Tacgnol?

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

This is nothing compared to Berserk. Kuma Miko does suffering better than this piece of shit.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

I can agree it's hyped and it has its flaws. But it's good. 7/10 would watch again.

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

5/10, and I'm being generous.

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

Berserk levels of suffering

Where was the rape?

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

This is your archbishop tonight.

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

literally this

I'm still puzzled

it was just an average muh suffering episode like most of them in this show, so wtf was that pompous ending for? the whole thing came off as pretentious and forced

the episodes where Subaru breaks down (on Emilia's lap, after the fight with Julian, with REM) where much more emotionally stronger, so I fail to see what was supposed to be so special about this particular episode. Subaru, REM and Emilia died? Wow, that surely never happened! No wait, that actually happened in every arc.

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

7/10
This isn't MAL

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

Did you stream it because you were told it was bad? The jaggedness would absolutely take me out of it.

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

mfw OP secretly enjoyed every moment and started to become a bandwagon hating cuck once actual critics started tearing it apart

You normies have to stop jumping ship.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Cred Forums
not saying something is bad
never trust Cred Forums. watch what you want and all these fags can be ignored.

Angel James
Angel James

So much this at the moment Rem died I knew there would be a reset and just waited for it.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Only redditors like this show to be honest.

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

This

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

SAO 2.0 has really brought out an astounding amount of newfags, retards and children

this show really is quite something

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

It becomes utter trash after that episode. I mean it was decently entertaining before, but still, it was never AOTY material.

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

Nice false flagging once again. Everyone knows it's not AOTY you went too far OP. And this is coming from someone who actually managed to enjoy Re:Zero

John Price
John Price

hipster plebs without taste

Happened off screen

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

More like 0.5 because reeeeeeeeee:zero is worse than SAO in every aspect.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

You shouldn't reply to a reply to bait with another bait man it's a vicious cycle

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

That's not much of an insult considering that SAO is the best isekai out right now.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

comparing trash to trash makes it difficult to see which pile of rotting shit is better

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

maler newbie here. what are you taking about?

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

Who hurt you?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit