Is the Steins;Gate anime good?

Is the Steins;Gate anime good?

read the vn you filthy secondary

really good

No, it can barely be called an anime. It's more like a powerpoint.

not really

No

It's ok but the later middle half around episode 16 can be really boring for some and the ending is just decent after a really hype episode

OP/ED is god tier and an excellent addition to the already stellar VN OST tracks

Why is she such a cringey memelord?

It's fucking great, play the VN as well to understand the whole story though.

The anime is solid and very good, the VN just leaves it in the dirt as the anime skims on some important parts.

Not really.
If you like harems you'll like it.

It's a watered down version of the VN, the art and animation is terrible and they cut out all of the interesting science shit. So no.

I never considered S;G a harem in the least

But it'd all just be pseudo science. I'm on episode 23 right now in the anime, never read the VN. I really liked the anime though, but it was a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions from episode 12 onwards. I'm hoping it ends on a positive note, because I feel like it can either end really happy or really depressing. I don't think I can take a real bad end.

No, it uses fringe science. You're implying that that they just make up random bullshit, where they actually source genuine bullshit.

>I don't think I can take a real bad end
But that's the best part of the series

But zero is shit tho

See The Anime skims over a LOT of the research they did and is in the VN.

>not wanting the bad ending to make a happen ending real
pleb

I haven't read the VN so I don't really know what they use to justify their theories. I assume it's either real laws and principles used incorrectly, or fringe beliefs which are unproven or untested. Not that that's a bad thing, but it'd just clutter the anime up and not really do much for the plot in my opinion.

Why does okarin have to suffer so much?

>Why does okarin have to suffer so much?
Life isn't fair m8

First half is slice of life bullshit, second half is "we can't save this bitch so let's take away everything we gave to our friends so she'll live" bullshit. So no, 6/10 at best.

VN>>>Anime

Okabe/Okarin/Hououin/Time Travel Tard is on the same level of suffering as Guts

Feels kinda weird to see Kurisu side-by-side with Maho at the cover, since she barely appears even as Amadeus.

Its a decent adaptation despite what people would tell you but yes there are details cut out
I liked it but I felt more satisfied after completing the VN

Though, it's very showman's science at the best.
A rotating kerr black hole would only create a closed timelike curve, where the information's future is in its past, and can only go back in time again and again in a perpetual time loop. You can't really change the past with it, and sending a computer message through one wouldn't actually make sense. (They are closed. An open timelike curve is impossible.)
And it sure as shit couldn't compress however-many TBs of data to 36 bytes. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Nevertheless, the VN is definitely way more enjoyable in my opinion.

>tfw had a dream last night of playing with Kurius and teasing
>began drawing her closer playing with her hair and nibbling at her neck
>start to have sex
>wake up right before climax

FUCKING SHIT ASS MOTHER FUCKING DICKS

Maybe thats the you of another worldline user, be happy for that you

I want to believe, but I think it has something to do with me taking Lecithin and Fish oil pills

That's as it should be. She is dead in this VN after all.

This image keeps giving me a boner.

Tuturu gave me autism

Yeah I'm glad I watched it before playing VN. Entire thing is like 8 hours long so you can finish it in one go. It even had extra episode that was much better ending.

That ending is non-canon thoough.

Shush you

I'm unbelievably hard right now.

git ready for some real lewd shit

Oh my. Is that even allowed on a blue board?

won't stop

>those super tight shorts

It's getting hard to stop myself.

Please don't ask if popular things are good on Cred Forums.

It's a good view

I'm pretty close to cracking and jerking off now.

no

Yes. I can't hold back anymore and I'm going to fap.

>fapping to game cartoon

I hope you are joking

>not fapping to cartoons

Anime ruined innocent characters.

What do you mean?

Moeka and Braun's chapter got fucking wasted. They changed how she died (which was pretty much her most important scene in the entire story) and what FB wanted completely.

To note, despite what he says, FB sees her like a daughter and wants to help her however he can. And killing her in cold blood is about as out of character as it gets. Killing himself was to be a means of sparing her life, since she'd be off the "chain" of Rounders.

VN > anime
But you can watched anime if you Want it's good

It's a hell of an effort, but a lot is lost.

Whose eyes are those eyes?

It's the best VN adaptation of all time, though that's not really saying much

DELET

Oh fuck.

When it's good it's good, but some of the characters really suck.

Who?

Ushibara "I want Okabe's dick so badly I will jeopardize the future of the human race" Luka

>Get endless suffering
>Become /fa/ as fuck
And it's not only Okarin, fuck, what's up with suffering that makes you stylish as never
It's the black suits, isn't it?

VN is better but I loved the anime