Show me something arousing.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MHZ3GwPRqA

No scrubs.

>Disgust-free and scrub-free thread.
>Shitren in OP
You already messed up.

That's your opinion.

EMA a shit.

So, what is the rest of the world doing exactly while some small country deals with Titans and shit? This is a nice twist and all, but it confuses me.

This is a disgust-free thread. Your character hate is not welcome here. Out.

Who knows. It's not really a country. Not quite.

>disgust-free
Indeed. Eren a shit.

LM soon.

>levi
>Disgust free

EMA a shit.

I didnt' know I wanted this.

HM is godtier and canon.

The AM feels.

She just gave up on him.

Because she knows life is cruel.

Stop posting the same shit over and over again, don't you have some other decent lewds?

I can't wait to see the lewd punishment Hanji has in store for her.

This is really fucking hot. I wasn't aware how much I needed HM.

They all lived in peace. Untill the Wall nation came.

Mikasa didn't get enough credit for this. This would have been a huge character development if things wouldn't have gone the way it they did. Nonetheless, Mikasa won't forget Hange's words so have hope for her future.

Top panel actually happened. It was just the mail man dropping off some letters.

Was a height ever given or really shown? I feel like Ymir may be referring to how they have already attacked the walls and killed 1000s. Things could have been done differently but now it's too late. Blood has been spilled and the possibility of any other outcome besides one group or the other dying is no longer existent from his point of view.

The EHfag definitely doesn't look 3-4m, we're only seeing his upper half and that alone looks almost as tall as the trees (not even standing up right) around him.
There's definitely some bone structure reformation that goes on when a mindless titan becomes a shifter, as seen with Frieda. But it's only ever to give the shifter a more... human look. Even Ymir's titan looked a little more human after becoming a shifter.

The feels are always felt.

Oral? Forgot where I saw it but oral was more common than anal among gay and bisexual men. I think it was by a lot too. Someone who doesn't realize they're about to be the cause of the awkward moment of the day.

>justin bieber as photo reference

toppo kok

I think a key difference between them is that if Bert didn't do it some one else would have. MT just casually threatens Reiner with giving his armor to someone else, I'd imagine the same applies to Bert.
They have a choice, but the choices are do it and get it over with, or die horribly and someone else does it.

MYLH alliance = yumikuri and LMkuri

(Soon)

HELM > MYLH

EMJAr > HELM

If Isayama makes shitmin a reiss I will make it my life goal to kill him.

YH >>> uber alles

Wir mussen die cissexuelen ausrotten.

Deswegen die heilige EMJAr Allianz.

"Deswegen"? Eren, Mikasa, Jean und Armin sind alle cissexuelle. Nur Ymir is trans mensch-to-weiblich und Historia ist trans femme-to-Trans-mitt-Genderstar

Und Ymir is naturlich auch ein Fluchltling aus Syrien, also ist Ymir besonders speziell

Ja, deswegen. EM sind zwei Frauen und JAr zwei Männer. Armin war mal eine Frau, aber er hatte eine Geschlechts Umwandlung.

Homosexueller cissexuelle weiße Männer sind aber garnicht ermächtigent, du Dummkopf.

Sie haben zu viel Privilegien, fast genauso viel wie alle andere cissexuelle weiße Männer!

Und Armin war niemals ne Frau.

Doch. Bestätigt von Isayama selbst. Er ist Mikasa's beste Freundin.

Gercuck anons pls go and stay go. Don't you have Mohammed's dick to suck? Or would that be your wife?

Deswegen wollen auch EMJAr sie los werden.

stirb, Arminfat (shin-ne in japanese)

I'm not a Gercuck, I am the Mohammed who gets dick sucked by the German's wife

They are getting too racist for that. At least against refugee cucks.

>Mikasa didn't get enough credit for this.
I agree. At least she understood Hanji, while Eren continued with muh Armong.

I'm still so proud of how Hanji acted in that scene. She could've been pissed off at Mikasa for attacking Levi, but she showed her compassion instead. I was, like many people, very upset with Mikasa when the chapter first came out, but now that the dust had settled and I reread the chapter a few times I do think her reaction was natural and the fact that she accepted LHF's decision and stopped fighting back did show she could put her personal feeling aside unlike Eren. At least that's how I see it now.

Daily reminder Bert is dead and its a good thing.

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

>its

morning dose of cute butt

EH is canon

I am so confused by this post.

That's because you don't know how the feels are always felt.

How do you go from talking about the wall attack, to an EHfag height, then to oral sex?

NICE TRY

*YH

Get out

Because it's a random copy paste.

What are you guys doing?
I'm listening to moosic and playing pokemans
song youtube.com/watch?v=tG35R8F2j8k&

This isn't /soc/ you faggot.

You can't meme a memelord.

I'm just thinking about cute Shingekis.
Abysmal song by the way.

Why?

Why?
Baby Shingekis are pure and wholesome. They are life.
I do not like rap music or whatever genre that is.

If the shingekis shitposted on these threads, what would each of them be like?

shit taste
how about
youtube.com/watch?v=gWVwpMUcHXo&

A different feel to the music but still dull. Not to my taste.
I hope you said that my music taste was poor and that you were not being unkind about baby Shingekis!

I like the way that artist draws baby Levi.

Baby Levi is always cute!

Agreed, he is adorable

Fucking ew, poor Mikasa

More like poor Hanji, touching that shit girl Mikasa

New chapter when

8th october.

A little more than two weeks from now.

The spoilers might come one or two days before that tho.

Hanji canonically smells like shit and is ugly as fuck. Imagine how traumatizing it would be to have her stinky drool forced into your mouth. Holy fuck how disgusting.

Mankasa is even uglier

Mikasa probably smells worse for moving like that.

>Getting this triggered by fanart
Embarrassing. Isayama said every character has bad hygiene because of the time they live in and they all have gross stained underwear. Mikasa doesn't smell much better.

None of the character smell good by our standards. They're constantly doing physical activity so they're sweaty all the time and Isayama confirmed that in their culture, body odor is more accepted so none of them likely take frequent baths.

If the manga was more realistic, they would also be covered in body hair and the teenagers would all have a lot of acne. Think about it the next time you fap to them.

>fapping to underage anime/manga characters
fucking degenerate

>trusting anime ages
I guess it's ok to fap to Pico then because he's 18.

You guys have some really really bad taste getting this triggered over someone insulting that smelly ugly and annoyingly ditzy tranny.

Arent you the guy that fucked an amiibo?

>says the tripfag who lost virginity to a 10 cm pokemon doll

He is quite messed up in that regard. I believe it was a Pac Man one.

Hey man, I never said I fapped to these people. If anything, I was trying to discourage others from doing so.

Said th Mankasafag.

Figures a Mikasafag would only care about looks. That's literally all she has going for her. And Hanji's not annoying, it's called having a personality, something Mikasa severely lacks.

>That's literally all she has going for her.
>Mikasa
>looks

Hanji also contributed to the plot and has intelligence, things Mikasa lacks too.

That was a fucking joke you should know as your life is one

oh ok thats good

I am sorry but you are quite insane.

>says the tripfag who wants Erwin to shit on her

And is schizophrenic while talking to Erwin.

I embrace that though.

You are still insane.

Thats just strange

I know I might be, but it makes me happy.

Thank you for your input. Friends are honest with each other after all.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THAT HOOKED NOSE TRANNY WITCH AWAY FROM MY WAIFU

Where the fuck is my MEN OVA?

Spoilers when

She falls to her knees and begs you to impregnate her.
What do?

Aren't you hooked-nosed too MikaQT?

EMA deserve death.

Push her off the wall

Soon

What wouldn't I do?

First, i'd inspect her butt hole, with my nose.

>Hanji canonically smells like shit
She's unhygienic, yes. But Levi takes care of that
>and is ugly as fuck
Not true at all.

Don't you ever get tired of posting the same two or three images to pretend that flatkasa actually has an ass?

She does have an ass though user, and you can't hate on people for trying to show it off through her most popular images. She is the poster girl after all, according to Isayama.

Her feet are twice the size of her ass. Gross..

Why are you posting stuff not drawn by Isayama?

If Mikasa is explicitly Asian why does she look the same as everyone else
Shouldn't she have squinty eyes or something

She does look Asian in the manga.

Her eyes are special.

I always thought Sasha was kinda ugly. Now I know why.
Droppy eyes only work on moe men.

smelling can be very important even in unusual situations

Number 9 are the prettiest eyes!

Cute.

I think you mean number 10. Without bias, Hange's eyes are easily the prettiest. The shape is great.

>this
>ugly
You wot

>Levi takes care of that

Yeah he does.

Hanji certainly has pretty eyes, but I do think that Erwin's are the loveliest personally. They're a beautiful colour.

Sasha is very pretty.

Yusssss

Isayama's latest drawings of Sasha are ugly in my opinion. Her face is too round and the droppy eyes make her look bad.

Cute butt, high end autism.

I like 3 and Hisu's tiger eyes, which aren't in that pic.

fucking degenerate

How far would she go for food?

Such handsome looking eyes

That's jean though. Ymir has eyelashes like all the women of the cast.

I kinda want one so I can fuck it.

Levi's eye is the squarish number 11.

Number 3 are not manlet's eyes.

Ah yeah, you're right. Thanks for the correction Anons

Why did they need to put Eren on the panties? It throws off the whole thing. Also this.

Yes, but when Isayama forgets to draw the eyelashes, they have almost exactly the same eyes.

I think that's due to his lack of awareness over his own characters and poor drawing skills. Which have changed over time. In his latest Ymir drawing you can notice she looks completely different. He has improved a lot.

She looks cute most of the time though. I like her there too.

>That art style

I find this Ymir hot.

don't you dare. mikasa is too pure for your filthy semen

His style changed a little, but to me some characters still look kind of similar. In one panel when Levi fought MT, his face reminded be of Ymir again.

have you smelled it?

What's in the letter?

CUTE

>eren gets this view whenever he wants

Sickening and intriguing.

have you fapped to it?

Eren is the most beautiful man in the world.

I think you mean Erwin.

>man
Agreed though.

Yes I have.

Erwin is good too but Eren makes my heart flutter.

I am aware he's quite good looking, but I just can't find him attractive. Somebody please help.

He certainly has a pretty face but he's rather young for my liking.
I think men usually look their best once they're past 30.

and according to isayama, he's all mikasa's.

Only if you're an underage.

I find his face and personality rather annoying.

Well, he looks like a dead fish in that pic. No wonder though since it's a pic of slutanon's choice.

I'm sure Eren will look even more handsome than he already is when he's 30.

HOW OLD ARE YOU

He'll look even more like Carla, which means even more girly.

But I'm fine with that, user.

Perhaps but that's many years ahead! Twice his age.

I am in my early twenties.

And I'll always love him throughout those years!

Your devotion is lovely!
Our boys are lucky to have such devoted followers!

indeed

Disgusting. Actually disgusting.

Erwin would be really proud of you.

I find Sasha kind of ugly now too.

Erwin>Kenny>Mike>Levi>Jean>Shitren>Jean> POWER GAP > Armin

KxT HNNNNNNNG

Would your favourite Shingeki ever fall in love with you?

Thank you. That's such a lovely thing to say. I'm smiling so much right now.
A lovely Erwin too.

Mikasa? I believe so.

Never ever. Not a snowballs chance in hell.

I sure think he would!

In my dreams they do

He wouldn't for sure.

Why?

Maybe but I will totally fall in love with him.

I say they're both handsome/beautiful, just that Eren is more cutesy looking given his age. Can't really compare a full grown man to a kid still going through puberty.

>when he's 30
If he lives that long anyway. I always think he's going to die young.

She apparently doesn't like substance abuse.

I would show him the love he deserves. Give him the acknowledgement that others neglect to give him. Comfort him, provide him with a family.
Be completely loyal and devoted to him. I would read with him, read to him, we would discuss theories together. We'd laugh, cry, do all sorts together.

Why would Erwin hate that?

True. We all have our likes. Some prefer cute teenage lads, others prefer handsome young men.

Lost Girls Annie?

Can Levi and Hange be considered main characters?

Bingo

N-no way.

Why?

Adding that to the list why you shouldn't adopt kids.

Wait, how did you know that it was me?

I don't think so, and besides, he already likes someone.

>Why would Erwin hate that?
Because he chose to not have a family and he is a man that isn't comfortable staying in just one place. You should know that.

Why do you constantly reply to that attention whore?

He did want to have a family and retire in his future.

He chose not to have a family but expressed the desire to have one if he ever retired. He would make a very good father.
Also, I would be quite happy with us moving around a lot or me just remaining in one place while he pops by often. Whatever suits him

No.

Jean?

I don't have anything to offer that they find admirable and they're most likely straight anyway.

Levi yes
Hange no

I'm neither short nor blonde, so no.

Who is it then?

Yeah

Ymir?

Why are you so interested in this?

No reason

Smartpass? Uh it doesn't suit Erwin so much.

Do ErwLfags forget that Erwin flat out said he was in love with Marie? Or do they just try to brush it off as a crush he got over? I get that they're delusional, but still.

He's profiling us! Quick, mag your drive, burn your house and run!

Some shippers are too retarded for that, they blank out fact

Didn't he say "I was" though?

I think it's sweet!

They do forget that. I don't believe that he loved her still when he spoke with Nile, but it's very sweet that he asked about her and the children.
There is no evidence in the manga that Erwin is gay after all.

Dude, imagination.

What I don't get is why would Erwin tell Nile he had the hots for his wife.

I think Erwin just wanted to make him clear that he is able to do that kind of sacrifice for humanity. That's how he show his "love": doing something.

All the commanders are married.
Will Hange marry her love in the future?

I got bored

>All the commanders
Not the SL commander.

For now.

Or never.

We'll see.

That's a good picture! Nile and Erwin must have been quite the handsome lads who attracted the attention of many ladies.
Or perhaps they were the odd, weird outcast type of men who attracted very specific types of women.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make that picture for me.
Turns out you were in that room with me since I was dressing you up for a date with a very special man and we were talking about boys!

Yes, we will, shipper cancer.

Keith didn't marry because he got cucked and Erwin was too worried about his dad.

me rn

Don't you find the thought of Hange having a family cute? she'd be a great mom who'd name her kids Sawney and Bean.

No.

No chance in hell Levi would ever agree with that.

>Erwin was too worried about his dad.
No, Isayama said it's because he doesn't know when he'll die.

And Nile told Erwin he prefered the titans over Marie like a madman, which leads me to believe the option to go for her was always there, but he decided against it because his dream was all he had and wouldn't want distractions.

You're the smelly fuck from the last thread.
Take a fucking bath

Why is MikaQT inactive now?

>pig lashes
>fat/chubby
>autistic
>rosacea
>brit teeth
Nein

Sounds more like Marie was not interested in either of them at first, but unlike Erwin Nile tried to win her heart and succeeded.

wait what, no?

Ymir is cute and very much alive.

I imagine that as he stated that he wished to retire and perhaps raise a family that it was something he was always interested in doing, he just had to prioritise other things first. I think he believed it wouldn't be fair on his family if he die and left them behind.

I think that too. Nile just devoted more time to her and actually wished to pursue a relationship with her. With Erwin it was a crush which I doubt he acted on since he had other priorities.

Slid back into denial. Pity. Smelly fuck.

Then there wasn't a need for Erwin to tell Nile about his old crush then.

someday maybe

Nile was the one who brought it up again.

I think Erwin wanted to make him feel bad.

I actually have a question, are you gay or just a gal?

lmao i dont smell?

It all adds up now.
Shame on you disgustman

I can smell you from here

I'm just a gal.

I wish we saw them interact them more. Those scenes were great to read.

Nope.

Wrong page.

I am clean tho.
I am that 50% that does wash.

Ok

Doesn't mean Marie liked him.

Then why did Nile knew about it? Taking the titans over Marie, as if taking Marie had always been an option for Erwin.

They had a conversation before about her.
Nile brough her up.

what am i in for

It was Erwin.

>Taking the titans over Marie
Because this just means Erwin never even tried to win her heart.

I believe earlier in the conversation Erwin started off on the subject of discussing Nile's family by asking about Marie and her pregnancy.
He was being friendly and he cared about them all it seems, but I did think it odd that he confessed that he was in love with her many years ago as he did. Perhaps it was to assure Nile that he had 'human' feelings, as in, he wasn't just entirely focused on his dream at the time and had to make a choice.

Does that surprise you?

Lots of fun!

I'm exactly like Eren, abandonment issues and all, so yes Armin probably would. Except unlike Eren, I'm not a fucking retard.

kinda
you were calling me gay so i thought you might be gay

For me it sounds as if they had something already but in the end he chose the titans. Why would Nile know about his crush anyways?

>not a single European country is above 95% except Bosnia & Herzegowina
This repulses me in ways I didn't know I could be repulsed. I hope my Norwegian brothers and sisters have the fucking decency to be hygienic unlike the Italians and oh god, the Dutch...

Erwin telling he liked Marie back then as well obviously means there was nothing going on. Nile's reaction on the next page just confirms it.

>Armin leaning his head on Eren's shoulder and touching his arm
Gay.
>Connie leaning over Eren in a similar fashion
Cute.
>Historia being way too tall in that photo
Sasuga Isayama.
>Sasha jumping to see
Sasuga Isayama.
>Micucksa's fw
S A S U G A
>Jean
Excellent taste.

Everyone was saying you were gay earlier and yesterday. Also, the pictures you posted might have hinted at it.

They were teenagers at the time most likely. Friends talk about their crushes with each other. Perhaps Erwin made it obvious, blushed or something like that.
I don't think they had something already since Nile would be aware of that and there would be no need for Erwin to inform that he was in love with her. I see it as Erwin having a crush but not acting on it. Marie perhaps liked the both but Nile was the only one who made an effort.
Or perhaps Marie didn't like Erwin in that way. People did think he was creepy after all, perhaps she felt that way.

>I am clean tho.
>I am that 50% that does wash.
Too late for backpedalling you gay depressed smelly fuck

*telling Nile

>so yes Armin probably would
kek

It's Armin's turn to protect Mikasa.

Isayama will listen to you!

You are gay though

>Nile's reaction on the next page just confirms it.
How? being aware that Erwin was in love with her? Maybe Marie told him about Erwin. Maybe Marie has screamed Erwin's name while Nile is making sweet love to her.

Nile might have been aware that Erwin was in love, but it takes a lot for someone to admit it. Erwin, being younger, might have felt awkward admitting it at the time especially when he was choosing a different path. Also, if he knew that Nile liked Marie too it might have made things awkward for Nile if he had solid confirmation that Erwin love her too.
If she did scream his name, I can only imagine it would be very awkward.

Nile getting cucked by Erwin sounds good

That's horrible.

Soon.

Maybe you are just delusion and can't stand the fact Erwin got cucked.

This.

*delusional

He didn't get cucked though.
Keith did. Erwin didn't.

Just accept it. Not everyone finds him attractive and Marie chose Nile over him.

Who is and isn't a virgin in shingeki?

Probably because he didn't even try to woo her.

All who's are whores. Getting that one out of the way straight away

>Connie leaning over Eren in a similar fashion
Maybe Connie really wants Eren.

I know not everyone finds him attractive. He's probably rather ugly to some people who don't like his features or eyebrows and the like.
However, I see it that Erwin was not motivated to pursue a romantic relationship with Marie. He could still have loved her. Nile had the motivation to go after her. Marie probably liked Nile because he made the effort.
You can't say that Erwin got cucked when he didn't even try.

>who isn't
Armin. Got raped by molester-kun.
Other than him and the elders, no one. They're all autistic shonen characters.

Eren, Mikasa, Sasha, Blort, Hanjo, Marco, Marlowe: virgins
Annie, Connie, Jean Levi: may or may not be virgins
Reiner, Erwin, Hitch, Zeke, Armin: whores

what pic?

I think it's implied that Hitch fucked her way into the MP

Connie has shit taste but he's a good boy nonetheless.

Armin wasn't a virgin by the time that happened. One drunken night with Annie...

Pikachu with a saluting fellow in response to a picture of a handsome shingeki.

Interesting list of whores.

Fuck off.

oh pic related?
i posted wrong one

What is it, Mikasa? Scared that your "pure" baby is actually an impure slut who fucked his way into passing the physical training? Scared that he got his dick wet with me? Oh, if only you could hear his moans. What a lewd little boyslut. Did you know? He loves to choke me. And call me names. Who knew that behind that innocent facade is one dirty mouthed little whore.

I want more details, please.

Be quiet, Eren.

Ymir a shit.

That was the one with the little chap having his wee one stand to attention.
Not to worry. I now know you are not gay.

k guess we're friends now

The gay stench and the delusional attention whore. Perfect.

Yay! I knew we'd be friends eventually.

Otepee.

He did that with Mikasa first.

NOW KISS

Both wrong.

You're all wrong.

Fucking Bitch.

Who is that cute girl?

Anyone else spooked over the fact these were actual ghosts?

>actual ghosts
Are you a retard?

I really hope you're not that faroese bitch.

Your anger fuels me, Mikasa. Fuels me to want to snap his dick right off and force him to eat it. He'd love that. You know what he also loves? Anal sex. Maybe if you manage to clean your ugly mutt ass you could finally get rid of that 15 year dry spell of yours, Mikasa. Just watch out: He likes it rough. But you're basically a man anyway, so there shouldn't be much of a problem.

They were you fucking idiot. Moblit was there and Erwin didn't know he had died.

I'm unsure whether they were actual ghosts but Erwin always felt the presence of his deceased comrades, whose deaths he felt responsible for. It's very sad.

I'm not. Faroefriend hasn't been around in at least a month. She's too pure for this lewdposting. And isn't she slutty, anyway?

Is that Annie on the right? Annus confirmed dead?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

IT'S AN ARTISIC METAPHOR YOU AUTISTIC FUCK
HE DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THEY WERE DEAD, BECAUSE THE BLOOD IS ON HIS HANDS ANYWAY
FUCK

see

I ask that 80% of the times you post.

Fuck off smelly closet homo

Then Hanji and Eren's group should've been there as well you stupid cunt.

I'm still waiting for more details, please.

>every single dead character should be drawn to support my argument
MONG

SHUT UP.

M-Mikasa, please don't listen to her! I would never! I...I...I-It's true that we m-made love but I...I regret it! It's one of my biggest regrets! I'm sorry, Mikasa!

You're the imbecile who can't accept they're actually ghosts. Why isn't Hanji there? why isn't Mikasa there? Erwin and Levi thought they all had died after all.

Is this guy also shitposting here?
youtu.be/w8vx_2BhnmE

Just your average Armongfag pretending to be a fictional female character.

What about the other 20%?

>Hanji
NOT DEAD

>Mikasa
NOT FUCKING DEAD EITHER

IT'S GOT FUCK ALL TO DO WITH WHAT ERWIN KNOWS, IT'S TO DO WITH ISAYAMA AND HIS CONSTANT INCOMPETENCE

And I said shut up, Eren. We know you want his dick but could you control yourself for a moment?

You first, pig.

So you're lying to your friend, eh? Pathetic, Armin. You know exactly what you did. I couldn't walk right for a week straight, even with my healing powers. You sure as hell didn't regret it when you were screaming out my name when you came inside of me while choking me to the point of almost passing out.

Shut up. You aren't Armin.

>Armongfag
Ew no. I'm an Anniefag.

>IT'S GOT FUCK ALL TO DO WITH WHAT ERWIN KNOWS,

The thing is, fucktard, Erwin is able to see them. They're fucking ghosts.

I actually wanna see Mikasa vs Annie, who would win?
Hanji ofcourse

I don't want anything, I just find this amusing because Armin didn't seem like the type.

FUCK OFF
Basically whofag attentionwhores at it again.

You got me.

Guess it's always the innocent looking ones? Hah...

These threads shouldn't exist.

What the hell is this...

This is pathetic

Just ignore the Arminfats and their cancerous roleplaying.

Kill yourself Annieshit.

WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS ANNIE AND MIKASAPOSTING

You exposed me once, so now I'm returning the favor.

You're just one of those retarded whofags.

>Arminfat
What part of Anniefag do you not comprehend?

You first.

Contraband.

Annie is not a whofu.

>What part of Anniefag do you not comprehend?
Anniefags are cancer, but just because you say you are one, doesn't mean that's true.

Fuck off back to middle east faggot.

Never forget.
>Erwin matters more to Levi than Armin does to Eren

>n-not a real anniefag
Just admit already that you anniefags are cancer.

>All these whales dropping
I'm thriving

I just said it in the post you quoted, you dumbfuck.
Try using your brain for once, Arminfat.

I wish Armin would have died as well, because it would have meant even more whales dropped the manga.

>Arminfat
>brain
Pick one

>Arminfat
Sure thing.

These threads would improve immeasurably if all Arminfats were gassed.

t. complexbertfag shitposting as an arminfag

i see u

Die.

>black hair
>that exact length
>gray eyes
>facial structure
according to that artstyle i'm literally Eren

I'd clean Mikasa's butt hole after a month straight of fighting titans with my tongue and nothing else, if I could.

Why are Mikasafags so degenerate?

pics or gtfo

FUCK YOU IM EATING

Just like Snape.

You guys are pathetic. Why not lick her feet?

DDUDE SHUT UP

Smith, Ricofag and Hitchfag have fucked these threads beyond redemption

Blame isayama.

How can Historia be a cute girl when she and Rod have the same fucking face?

An user transformed Rod's face into Historia and it worked perfectly.

How can Uri, Hissy, and Frieda be so cute while Rod looks like a smelly, fat, ugly midget?

Fuck off. The tripfags are already cancerous enough.

What was it?

Probably MikaQT, we know how he lives.

Autism.

Nothing new then

Ummm, whats disgusting about that, why would you even lose your appetite? Her butt looks hella appetizing.

Proof

No triggering please

Guess what time it is?!

Post more of designated cute girl and her husbando

EM and its fags are delusional and cancerous. Fucking disgusting.

More, please.

Post the actual canon pairing: EAr.

>Eren looking disgusted and pissed at Mikasa literally licking him
>EMfags think this is love

look at dat butt

B>R

EM will never be canon
Eren a shit

Eren is just trying to be cute

But that's not true.

Trost Arc has the best art.

Don't try and deny it user

This is so cute.

I thought the Female Titan arc was better.

You'll come around eventually.

That's a lot of effort for a NICE TRY!

Micucksa a shit and a cuck. Eren only has eyes for Armin. This is canon.

Always my pleasure triggering you EMcuck

I'm so happy that EAr is canon.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Why is Mikasa so mean to Levi?

YOU ARE SO SHIT
SO VERY SUPER SHIT
YOU RUIN STORIES
WHEN YOU'RE AROUND
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW KID
HOW MUCH I LOATH YOU
PLEASE DON'T DO THE STORY YOUR WAY

>being this triggered

Real talk.
Will Armin be a good shifter?

If he's a CT, how the fuck do you train him.
If he's not a CT, his limited combat knowledge will make him a fairly useless combatant aside from having Titan strength.

Will Armin get a strange form Titan like Ymir or Quaddy? Will he Spaghetti when the time comes? Will he get a timeskip montage that shows him training and becoming a skilled Titan just for the sake of cosmic asspulls?

>Will Armin be a good shifter?
No.

Because onichans are annoying.

I doubt he'll be CT. If he is then let's just hope everyone is veeeery far away from him when he shifts for the first time. I think he won't be a particularly good combatant. He might be able to take down some mindless titans but not any other shifters.

If he works really hard though, over time he might become decent. Who knows. It also depends on the build of his titan. I imagine he'll just be used for things like helping build houses and such, like how Eren did in that one chapter (before eating the house, that is).

>before eating the house
That bit made me chuckle

>like building houses
Huh, didn't think of that. Maybe he'll help deliver supplies more quickly.

Unless he does become CT in which case we all know what he's going to do.

>Will Armin be a good shifter?
No.
>Spaghetti
That's for Bert and Hisu.

His Sghetti days are done

>If he works really hard
He "worked really hard" for 5 years. It amounted to nothing. He's just that type of weakling.

I recall biting my tongue from laughing at that kek.

>that gif

Hey, speaking of, how fucked will the SC be if he does turn out to be CT? What I mean is, Eren was acting like a mindless retard when he first shifted, so if Armin loses control they're gonna be fucked hard and may even have to kill him if Eren can't stop him.

I still think he'll just look like the form we did see, maybe with less noodle arms and an anorexic body.

Well, there's Zeke now.

>it amounted to nothing
His abs would have to disagree with you. And he's not a weakling. But he has an intense desire to prove himself useful so I think he'd train really hard to become competent. Fuck off with your hate.

He won't.
>You again.jpg

Armin will be a worse shifter than shitren
And thats saying much about his incompetence

This time he will feel a lot more of pressure and Mikasa will help him I guess.

>2/10

You think Zeke will go Italian noodles?

Are you that mother fucker with the Mikasa and Asuka body pillow?

He still has abs. A 6 pack, nonetheless. That's more than you have. Isn't that right, Mikasafag?

He already did with his coffee.

Ha! No way fuck that guy his place his a mess

>triggered again.

It refers to human on titan combat, not human on human or titan on titan, retard. But I shouldn't expect any sort of intelligence from a shitkasafag, now should I?

QUADS OF TRUTH

Same

>Proceeds to samefag.

>says the Mikasafag
Go back to tumblr.

youtube.com/watch?v=mehLx_Fjv_c

I just want Armin to be safe and happy.

You already brought it with you.

I want Mikasa to lick those abs!

>you
>deflecting this hard
Amazing.

I missed your response.

And you're telling me, why?

Didn't know you identified as Xir. Well.

Thanks, user

>reading comprehension
You have none. Even fewer brain cells.

Xir tell me. All even needed is a pic and three words.

>walk into room
>see this
What do?

I want Levi to dominate Mikasa sexually.

Gas it to death.

This is an English Horticultural Advice forum where we speak English, and I don't know what the fuck you just said but it sure as hell wasn't English.

Gas.

Hi Writefag

>Horticulture is the branch of agriculture that deals with the art, science, technology, and business of growing plants.

Kick him until he stops brething,

What's up?

My predictions for what Armin and his shifting powers will be used for:
>Hanji's guinea pig, will be stabbed and penetrated in various orifices every single day to test and calculate healing powers, probably given alcohol to see if shifters can get wasted
>helping to build houses and other structures
>SC's delivery horse, will be mainly used for delivering gas, medical supplies, etc. to soldiers
>helping Eren keep titans away from the SC
>carrying soldiers to safety
What I think he won't be used for:
>fighting enemy shifters
>because he would get his shit kicked in
If his titan can talk, that'd be helpful. If that one Arminfag is right about him getting wings, then he could potentially fight shifters but only in a hit and run kind of way.

Congratulations, you learned a knew word.

Pls.

Eren will leave the walls so Armin will be alone.

Still can't believe they made this weakling into a shifter instead of 9/10 Erwin.

>knew

Just keep dreaming that Levi will be reunited with his Commander soon Erwinfag.

Yep. Eren won't leave immediately though. We'll have a training montage of him and Armin. Once he does leave, they'll probably feel pretty damn hopeless. But I think when Eren sees them all again, he'll have a change of heart and not coordinate all the titans to kill them all.

Fuck.

I think Eren will go between the next 4 chapters. He won't see Armin and Mikasa until the end.

Huh, that actually sounds pretty good. Armin's shit at fighting and his titan doesn't look very strong (in comparison to the other shifters) so focusing on training him for things like that would actually be really smart of them to do. Some titan combat training may be necessary but otherwise they should focus on getting him used to being in his titan for long periods of time.

I don't think so. I think we'll get next chapter being the contents of the letter + more info on what was in the books, and then the next 4 chapters after that being titan town time. Then a 1-4 month time skip showing Zeke and his army and Reiner gearing up to go get Eren again, and showcasing Eren's disbelief and much more inflated second guessings which will lead into him deciding to go with Zeke on the battlefield and the argument between him and Armin happening there with Mikasa and the rest of the SC caught in the middle.

That baby should have black hair.

why?

I bet that Eren will go between the next four chapters and the "confrontation" will start in 86. Ymir's letter will take a time, first chapter of the year.

Come on user. You are hurting my feelings.

Not much really, how are you?

I'm even more confused now.

And then more titan town, more Eren discovering the outside world, then him crying and realizing he just wants to be with Armin and Zeke giving him relationship advice while playing baseball with him, and titan town is seaside and Eren sits around sulking about how his last words were "fuck you" to Armin and wanting him to see it.

After that, some other shit happens, Eren and Armin "fight" (more like Eren reluctantly pins Armin's titan to the ground and then cries) and make up, kiss, some crazy shit happens, blahblahblah Eren thinks there's no hope left so he runs from battle with Armin and takes him to the ocean and then...kills himself instead of Armin. Meanwhile, SC miraculously win the battle and Mikasa goes searching for Armin. 3-7 year timeskip and we see Armin talking to insertcharacterofyourchoicehere who has amnesia/is his or someone else's child about the history of humanity and the story we, the readers, just read. OR he's writing it down.

Final page is of Armin staring at the ocean with his back to us, probably crying, with the final words saying "I love you, Eren..."

Technically the baby would likely have light to dark brown hair as with most quartas. In fact the baby could pretty much have any hair color, even blonde. Eye color would likely be hazel or blue.

>I love you Eren
You had me until there. Not that I don't think they're fucking gay as hell but it'd need to be something hard hitting ala "You're gonna carry that weight."

>You're gonna carry that weight
Personally, I like the way "Welcome to flavor town" sounds.

The baby will be beautiful anyway.

I'm pretty good thanks for asking. Currently trying to avoid gluing my fingers together fixing a gashapon figure of Asuka as a matter of fact.

And how are you user?

Is it in the making yet?

Tired, watch your fingers. Any fic updates?

No but in a couple of years.

>Baby
Shitmin will die virgin and lonely.

They live together or die together.

Sleep deprivation isn't good user, it's better to sleep.

I haven't really touched the fics in a while, between work and my personal life, I haven't been writing very much for myself or for others. Sorry about that.

>virgin
Molester-kun took care of that. So did Eren. And Mikasa. And Annie. And Bert. And Erwin. And Levi. And Sasha.

What about Mikasa's Asian genes?

She already let him die, self inserted arminfat.

What about them?

DAMN STRATEGIC STEAM

Good.

I don't self insert as Armin. I simply like him. And yeah, Mikasa didn't have an option. She isn't a selfish person like Eren.

They will take part in the baby's appearance.

So hot.

Yes obviously but that doesn't mean it will have black hair. Mikasa's dad had light brown/blond hair.

What happens next?

Bath time is best time.

user...I want to see more.

There are hundreds of good LH lewds works on pixiv, user.

Hange spiralling into madness and depression from stress, when?

Too soon for that.

When though?

I hope not, it's bad for the baby.

You don't like him. You just lik th idea of him you got in the little brain of yours. Otherwis, you wouldn't be shipping him with anyone since you should already know he's like Erwin in the sence that he put some things before him, that's why he choose to die when the time came.

Despite losing people dear to her she knows what needs to be done. That's why she's fit to command, she's incredibly emotionally strong. besides her good friend and the person she likes best is with her still. I think as long as she has that to stand on she'll be fine.

I want to hug the Hanji

We all do ;-;

What idea of him? I can't say he is similar to Erwin because they were pursuing something different. I can't avoid to think that he also wants someone to love.

Kill yourself.

Shit new thread.

>not ready to acknowledge a cute butt on a friday night
anons...

Thank you user, these are wonderful.

When she is in her 40's.

Futa YH is canon