There's no way they'll get through the whole game in 24-26 episodes going at this pace

There's no way they'll get through the whole game in 24-26 episodes going at this pace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wCkaq1GsK_s
youtu.be/7MaiPg3tMEE
youtu.be/eKOJbeymd4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What makes you think they're adapting the game plot?

i feel a little bit guilty for enjoying such a generic fantasy show but it's just so well done

I want to bully Alisha's butt.

I want to bully Alisha's left kidney.

What else can they do? It barely has potential for anything else.

>game plot
You're already starting at 0 potential. You can only go up.

I bet you anything they'll introduce Dezel and kill him off the very next episode.

Maybe if they cut out the element dungeons. Or maybe they're making it 3 cour for.... reasons.

The game is pretty long, it's a Tales game. There's a lot they have to cover.
Of course, I'll forgive everything if they have Sergei join Sorey and have a Lion's Howl showdown with Heldalf.

Is it worth watching if I played the game?
Where is it, did they fight the dragon yet?
youtu.be/wCkaq1GsK_s

Guys my uncle works at ufotable the entire next cour will be endless magilou gangbang

They fought the Drake of Marlind in episode 10. They're barely a third of the way through the game and almost halfway done the anime.

wew

>Malevolence looks black and purple in the games.
>Looks like evaporating diarrhea in the anime.
Gross. I guess it's supposed to be disgusting though?

If only...

The game was actually a lot shorter than I expected.

youtu.be/7MaiPg3tMEE
youtu.be/eKOJbeymd4M
The soundtrack really deserved a better game.

The game was actually okay.
Watch the anime if you want a different take on the game. They're doing this very differently while sticking barely to the main plot points.

You know instead of starting up a new thread you could have just used the catalog, to see if there was one already up.

>it's a Tales game
Yes, and?