You used to like Punpun, Cred Forums. What happened?

You used to like Punpun, Cred Forums. What happened?

It ended.

It became popular.

don't start an punpun thread with a shitpost

Literally the worst reason to dislike anything.

Punpun threads tend to devolve into
>muh MAL now. It has been like this for the past few months, while Cred Forums used to love the fuck out of it back when Hox was scanlating it.

I haven't noticed that in the punpun threads I've been in, worst I've seen is hate for the final few parts of the manga

I'm too depressed to read it again

>hate for the final few parts of the manga
That has always been around, along with hate for the cult. A lot of people shit on it for being entry-level and "overrated", though.

It's pretty much like NHK now.

Punpun's fucking great. That good vibrations stuff was the only real problem I had with it.

I hate that cunt Midori for what she did to Punpun thus I refuse to re-read it. I do remember when Hox was translating it and everyone flipping their shit with that chapter where they are at the beach having fun and suddenly Punpun says Aiko is going to be killed there. Or the one with the suicide.

What to say at this point?

Is a great work.

Praise worthy.

>Midori
Literally who? The only major asshole I remember is Sachi's ex-boyfriend.
>Or the one with the suicide
And the chapter in which Punpun says that he'll eventually forget about Aiko, too.

MIdori literally raped Punpun dude.

You cant rape men, silly.

that cunt Midori raped Punpun like the monster she is and for what? so she could get back at the uncle? the saddest part is that Punpun actually cared for her and considered her family. I remember the "may you never forget me" and the anons killing themselves.

I sincerely wished for PunPun to find happiness with Aiko, even with the suspicion I got somewhat early on after the reunion that things weren't going to go too well. It got worse than I thought and I felt really sad. I think it's a good manga since it could stir my emotions like it did. Now I'm going to have to reread it.

what did sachi's ex husband do? I remember him treating Punpun like the piece of shit he was. Did he do anything else? I don't remember.

By "entry-level" you just mean good, right?

me too user I really wanted them to be happy ;_; even with all the shit they pulled they had it very rough

She wasn't that bad, and Punpun wasn't even that mad about it, just sad.

Same goes for Aiko and her almost-rape scene.
>I remember him treating Punpun like the piece of shit he was
That, basically.

it was always messed up how there were no consequences for her or how that didn't matter at all, even when punpun's uncle talked to him about it he made it sound like punpun was at fault and that since she confessed about it she didn't have to do anything else about it.

Punpun was at fault for fucking his uncles gf, if he didnt want to have sex he should've walked away.
She did nothing wrong.

Go to bed, little girl.

The last part completely shits the bed

I like harem isekai now.

The ending was pretty bad is why most dislike it now.Also midori was a shit like said.
Don't you have a mans bedsheets to be rolling in you bitch in heat?
>entry level
Fuck no.You really think casuals wouldn't get turned off by the artstyle?

>by the artstyle

The pretty, somewhat abstract artstyle? I don't think so, no. Punpun is one of my all time faves, but it is a pretty popular manga.

I got tired of faggots like you.