Yep. Fucking called it

Yep. Fucking called it.

Masamune-kun is being adapted by SL. Airs on Winter.

原作:竹岡葉月、Tiv
監督:湊未來
シリーズ構成:横手美智子
脚本:横手美智子、下山健人
キャラクターデザイン:澤入祐樹
音響監督:亀山俊樹
音楽制作:ランティス
アニメーション制作:SILVER LINK.
製作:「政宗くんのリベンジ」製作委員会

You want a trophy good sir user?

Nah. I just wish this trash series never even got an anime in the first place.

God I hope they can at least salvage it in the adaptation.

Neko end confirmed

sick just what the industry needs, more harem trash!

The beginning was so good though...
Where did it all go wrong?

>湊未來

Who is this director?

New blood. Directorial debut.

Shouldn't no-pan's hair be more blonde?

But the high school harem genre is dying. If it isn't an all-girls cast it flops.

>Masamune-kun
>Handa-kun
>Tanaka-kun
Tired of this shit, fuck off Japan.

The legs seem a bit too long.

for you

Will this be the next Haganai/Yahari/Saekano?

It's worse than those three together.

Everyone unanimously agrees that main girl is worst girl.

Ain't even a god damn contest.

But will it be popular? Everyone called Saekano's source material trash and then it became a hit.

Nah, Haganai just became the worst thing.

This is legitimately bad. Like barely above Nisekoi-tier bad.

Nisekoi was decent for S1. I didn't get the interest to continue the manga or watch S2, so how bad is it?

when the author had mc turn down neko and he went NTR route by introducing the fat masamune. of course he would have to turn out to be a girl (which makes no sense).

fucking shit. neko is supposed to be blond, hime dark black (like all proper japanese beauties) and the bumbling maid is supposed to be a red head (or at least reddish brown).

What? People were creaming themselves over the fact it was by Maruto.

What happened?

Nah, it's worse than Nisekoi.
Nisekoi is repetitive and boring, but this is just shit.

Nice, nice. Sadly not a great manga, but least started out ok and some laugthe will be have plus the servant hentai art on pixiv.

Now just need the next "M" manga in the list adapted - Minamoto-kun Monogatari

kodaka cucked himself out of everyone and sena has yozora become her naughty maid

This pretty much runs a similar road as Nisekoi, except it doesn't fucking work in a monthly format. It ends up way too slow-paced. Then he had to introduce the fatty fake that everyone fucking hates. A waste of Tiv's art IMHO.

They were lamenting how the guy who wrote WA2 had fallen to writing haremshit. I remember the initial reaction being bad and it only became good at around episode 2.

They shouldn't get depressed over the fact that Maruto wrote Saekano.

They should get depressed over the fact that he wrote Classroom Crisis.

Well, Saekano's source material was quite bad. The anime used original stuff to make it good.

koisuru metronome is OK. only because it moves emphasis away from aki and his retarded 'dream'

The source material wasn't exactly bad, just confusing for the first few volumes because Maruto wasn't used to writing LNs.

>Koisuru Metronome
Probably the best part of the franchise honestly.

>when the MC is so beta trash that the main girls actually become lesbians ending

KM needs an anime adaptation. Can't wait to see Mayu winning animated.

Classroom Crisis was good though

Still mad that out of all his anime, Saekano is the one getting a second season and not WA2 or CC

That is always the case

Memers.

In reality, MC dated with maid trap, they broke despite he didn't want it to end, Yozora confessed and got rejected, Rika friendzoned MC, Yozora works on Sena's mansion but still lives with her mother.
Sena follows Kodaka to college now that competition got removed.

Poor guy has to handle literal trash manga.

I am so tired of shitty harems.

Haven't read this in a while. Does the little oppai girl become more relevant later on?

Hope you like a generic romcom but with worse girl and NTR implications. The only thing worse would be a Seo NTR drama

>Masumune-Kun
you mean white knight tsundere cancer - the series?

Seriously, this series was done when he started white knighting that bitch, skipping obvious chances to legit hurt her, while he behaved like a love sick tsundere. He should have given her up and fucked the cute blonde, or cute abusive maid and just ignored the toxic cunt.

Later attempts by the author to humanize the bitch only make her seem more disgusting then she did in the beginning. There is literally nothing good about this trash.

Which means of course it will be the hit of the year in area 11.

>Where did it all go wrong?
it went wrong the first time Masamune started to whiteknight the fridged bitch to save her from some minor bullshit for no obvious reason other then he's clearly tsundere in love with her still.

It stopped being about love revenge right there (I think it was chapter 4 or 5 when this first happened)

This is legitimately one of the worst manga I've ever read

>manga I like never gets an adaptation
>this shit does

What's next? Evergreen anime?

What the fuck is with those designs? They look nothing like manga.

i like those pantyhose tho

Tanaka-kun was super comfy though. Way better than Handa or Masamune's manga.