Seiji-kun's Revenge gets an anime adaptation by Silver Link airing Winter 2017

Seiji-kun's Revenge gets an anime adaptation by Silver Link airing Winter 2017.

>yaraon-blog.com/archives/92114
>Eight years ago, a fat boring man, Makabe Seiji, was brutally rejected by a beautiful girl named Adaga Kiaki. However, that man lost a lot of weight and changed his last name from Hayase to Makabe. Now a handsome man, he went back go his hometone, planning to execute his revenge, rejecting in perfect form...

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=85587&stype=series
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As expected.

It's trash.

Of course it will.

only a matter of time

>Silver Link
My body is ready.

Aki is best girl.

who writes this shit?
a computer?

I thought it was not popular.

>Seiji-kun
Ohyou.jpg

>Seiji

Fuck, I don't know where I got that name. It's Masamune. Ignore this thread.

I'll watch it for brutal version of Yukino, but with more dere.

Those shoes are nice, i'd sure lick the soles of those shoes

>silver shit

>Another trash gets a anime
Nothing new in the horizon.

Welp. Looks like we know which adaptation won the SL director lotto.

Old news. Anyways, I enjoy the manga almost more than Nisekoi before it dragged and dragged. If Masamune avoids dragging for too long then it could be superior to Nisekoi.

Good. That's arguably the only decent thing they're handling after Fall.
We all know Chaos;Child is going to get fucked. No need to question it.

Is that the one with the mother who looks like a loli?

>changed his last name from Hayase to Makabe
Wew lad, how salty can you get?
This sounds like a tsundere story to the maximum, the girl hated you, you changed, now she loves you, and it could be done, but I already know it's shit.

That's cool and all, but the manga hasn't been updated in what feels like months. Is it on hiatus or something?

This could have been barely watchable if the MC actually just went full revengetard on the girl.

>We all know Chaos;Child is going to get fucked
But how bad? C;H-tier bad?

Unfortunately, I'd take a very special kind of bad for C;C to even measure up to its predecessor.

Oh shit, nice

Hell no, with a run of the mill harem I can turn off my brain and enjoy the cute, revenge shit forces me to be angry at how bad it is.

Well I hope you like pseudo-NTR shit because this garbage has that as well. Too bad the show probably won't reach that part.

Who allowed thisbshit to be animated.
It's like Nisekoi's worst points condensed
Yes.
At least this one is entertaining and not shit like Masamune.
It's just thatt bad translators don't put it in their priorities.
This is is another generic anime where the stupid MC never delivers the revenge he claims every damn second, crushes more on the bitch and rejects in a painful way that girls that actually like him for what he is and not for his looks.

it's going to be shit

this manga was actually shit though

I hope they don't animate up to the fat nigga arc

I thought it was pronounced Masamune.

What, how is this manga worse than Nisekoi?

I wasn't talking about translators, but the raws. Even raw manga sites have the last chapter updated 3 months ago.

It's in some ways better than Nisekoi.

Masamune > Raku
Aki >= Chitoge
Yoshino > Kosaki
Plot: Nisekoi > Masamune-kun

this is fucking Just Friends?

It was fucking shit

I'm still mad

Shit taste.

Designs look good, I can't wait for the anime watchers to join in the angry bitching I see in this thread.

>Someone else saw that fucking movie.

>Yukino 2.0
I spot best girl. Picked up

You're not wrong.

BEST. GIRL.

>Seiji-kun
What

I didn't know the manga finished.

This plot sounds awfully similar to another manga.

No, the one you're thinking is Masamune-kun no Revenge.

Wasn't the dude name Masamune?

>gets rejeted
>decides to be a sperg about it and get revenge.
What?

Weren't these old news? also people are picking this manga after who knows how many time?

>Seiji-kun's Revenge
>>Eight years ago, a fat boring man, Makabe Seiji, was brutally rejected by a beautiful girl named Adaga Kiaki.

>Masamune-kun's Revenge
>Masamune Makabe is a main protogonist of the series. His feelings of revenge are aimed toward Adagaki Aki

What the shit?

>Seiji-kun's Revenge gets an anime adaptation by Silver Link airing Winter 2017.
>Seiji

>ITT: OP can't into kanji

It didn't.

read and promptly dropped it when the fat midget that totally looks like the MC if he didn't age one bit showed up

too much stupid drama for me, and I stuck to it until then

Wow amazing didn't see this coming.

Fucking garbage.

I hope you like tsundere leads, because this is going to be a salt mine otherwise.

I swear there's a josei manga with this exact plot from the "victim's" perspective.

OP fucked up, he meant Masamune-kun you baka.

Oh fuck me. Girl is shit but her glorious pantyhose is luring me in.

Me knows a series with the same plot line but never read yet
It's called Masamune kun no Revenge
The same concept?
>Reads thread
The fuck OP?!?!

>Seiji-kun
Is this a new meme?

Good, at least the MC there has balls and fight like a smug asshole or else he'll be castrated

This is the worst shit I've read in a while

>Literally every girl that likes him is good for MC
>One even confesses
>BUT MUH VENGEANCE
>As if we all as an audience don't already know MC is going to fucking fall for the main girl anyway

Seriously fuck off with this shit

>Makabe Seiji
>Kiaki
OP what the shit?

>>As if we all as an audience don't already know MC is going to fucking fall for the main girl anyway
he was tsundere for the obnoxious bitch on page one.

he's already fallen for that deplorible trash-bitch

There is no revenge in this manga. there is just some akward white-knight tsundere bitch of a male lead stubbornly chasing the 'chubby chaser' female lead who is in love with the 5 year younger and fatter version of the MC and completely not into the /fit/ current version of the MC at all; not to mention she is a completely and fully an inexcusably horrible human being because she's tsundere about being a chubby chaser.

Which one? Im not big enough of a weebshit to know directors

I only read like the first few chapters before losing interest.

Does Masamune actually get revenge, or does it just devolve into more harem comedy bullshit?

This will be shit. Anyone know how much they're going to cover?

>implying it won't get shit for having a shitty edgy MC like Alderamin

Friendly reminder that if this anime will bomb manga will be axed, because sales are dropping since author decided to shit on best girl and anime is the last try to get it back to old level.

>a piece of shit gets an anime adaptation
oh well nothing new

It should have ended years ago.

From his point of view they were best friends until she randomly threw his ass to the wolves. Then his grandpa forced him to train and be /fit/.

>completely not into the /fit/ current version of the MC at all
See it would be nice if that was the case but the bitch was on the verge of acknowledging she liked him before she just hit the reset button and went back to being a bitch. Having romantic progression only so the bitch backpedals on it fucking twice was absolute bullshit.

Well that's not really true.

MC was a fat child because of his dotting mother. Because of that he always gets bullied and developed a beta personality.
The Maingirl was his first real friend and gave him a bit confident. He tries to be stronger and tries to change for the sake of her but then suddenly out of nowhere she pushes him out of her life.
So he wants revenge for that betrayal.

The manga is shit but you're literally autistic not understandig his motives.

Literally Iroha, Yukino and Yui

NTR!

Any competent male is edgy for Cred Forums

Oh yeah. It's pretty much all but confirmed that Shinbou's right hand hack is going to handle that one.

Lucky.

Not really, most people don't call someone like Tatsuya or Mob edgy.

>8 years later

so it's actually a non-teenager MC?

premise looks like shit though

Tatsuya is an ironic character
Mob is a beta cuckboy most of the time

Worst is when, and I bet will be, the kind of show where now he wants revenge against the girl that is now THE FUCKING PRETTIEST GIRL EVER, he somehow makes her fall in love with him, there's a flashback that she rejected him out of actually good will or someshit and they both fall in love and be happy forever.

It doesn't change the fact that they're competent.
I can also mention Yang or Adlet

>competent
>the watcher is forced to suck his dick every seven minutes because the cast just can't stop talking about how good and smart the mc is
That isn't being competent, that is wish-fullfillement

>how good and smart the mc is
Thats what being competent is about

No, Masamune moves away when he's 8-10, they are high schoolers.

Sounds like he has some serious entitlement problems like a lot of other men

So which girl will win in the end?

Shit has NTR don't bother

Picked up

Take a guess

Still a teenager.

>he somehow makes her fall in love with him, there's a flashback that she rejected him out of actually good will or someshit and they both fall in love and be happy forever.
This. What a faggot.

Nowhere near Jared the god amongst men.

Cred Forums told me haresm were dying

You lied to me

>Cred Forums told me haresm were dying
You wouldn't lie on the internet right?

The childhood friend

The one that looks like Iroha

Magical academy battle harems, user. Pay attention

> Masamune slowly begins to build his relationship with Aki, intending to break her heart when the time is right. However, as his friendship with Aki begins to grow, Masamune starts to question the objectives of his devious plans, and if bringing them to fruition is what his heart truly desires.

so original

But that guy is the whole package. I read a bit of manga and he has
>"oh look guys I'm so lazy" attitude and appearance with a twisted fucking psychopath side to it
>wicked sense of humor
>spiked gloves
>messy hair

Sure some people will find him "based" and funny, but it doesn't change the fact that he's basically pic related

Then prepare for disappointment, because the rival is a fat girl pretending to be Masamune and trying to pull off the dumbest fraud ever to get some shekels.

>Seiji
>Adaga Kiaki
>Hayase to Makabe

What the fuck are you doing user. I thought it was something else with the same artist for a second.

>is actually a normal dude just fighting because the girls are out to get him every time
>having fun is edgy
>spiky gloves are his weapon
>messy hair is considered edgy now

Is it really spike gloves when its small only uses it for guarding and his weapons are open-palm strikes?

Why this shit getting an anime? It wasn't axed?

Is this your first typical anime aloof/cool archetype or something? The writer clearly intended to make MC a generic "badass" dickhead character.
There's a reason to why the chuuni characters always have some kind of gloves, messy hair and popped collar

So, another Shomin Sample tier adaptation

The one that looks like Yui

Nice. The main girl's thighs are literally the only thing worth shit in the manga.

Worse, because this is just shit unlike Shomin Sample who had a few laughs

Shomin sample was fun though.

One of the worst manga I've ever heard.

I've ever read.
I shouldn't do different things at the same time.

This shit is so bad it makes me type random garbage.

Are you insane?
Aika thighs were nothing special and this is coming from the only Aikafag here.

Wasn't talking about Aika mate.

My bad but still wrong, Cat is better.

>a real Aikafag
I thought they were just a legend.

Her victory was a lonely party.

Estelle a shit. I dig cold steel.

i get only weirds names on google. sauce ? i kinda lika the evil looking girl. is this one getting an anime too ?

Busou Shoujo Machiavellism

many thanks

Best girl.

What about muh strike the blood OVA's?

Seiyuu is dying so nothing for now.

I only read this for the cute character designs. I really don't think the anime character designs are good enough. The story is rather lacking.

I only watched hentai ouji for the character designs too, but I dropped that when the story went bonkers.

I can't envision a scenario where she's voiced by anyone but ice bitch mode Saori Hayami. Anything else would just sound wrong.

So, has the fake been fully exposed yet?

>mc reject god tier girl because of muh revenge
>he don't deliver and everyone knows he will fall for shitty main girl
>fuck this shit everyone knew that would happen from the start what a >waste of good girls
>there's trap nrt
The threads are going to be fucking awful,i'm kinda looking forward for it

I hope they wouldn't use anyone but my seyiufu

No.

Aki is best girl, though. I'm sorry your taste is shit.

Horrible taste.

Horrible taste.

Your taste is horrible. Aki is the by far the cutest girl in the manga. She's the only girl that gets properly fleshed out and develops to see her gradually change into a lovestruck girl, so it's easy to get emotionally attached to her.

Love this manga
Fuck that fat fucker though I hope he dies

Jesus no
Pleas don't ruin her with that garbage "actress"
Get somebody good instead

>mc reject god tier girl because of muh revenge
No he rejected her because that bitch kept lying to him and she's still lying and hiding things from him

I'm pretty sure the titcow was blonde in the manga

>the girl hated you
but she didn't
if you read the manga you would know that it was her maid who called him "Piggy" and told him she didn't like him to keep them apart

>the manga hasn't been updated in what feels like months
Last chapter was 4 weeks ago
mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=85587&stype=series

>Plot: Nisekoi > Masamune-kun
Not really
Now if you said "Reaction Faces:Nisekoi > Masamune-kun" I'd agree

>and rejects in a painful way that girls that actually like him for what he is and not for his looks.
Thank you for informing us you haven't read the manga
The titcow didn't love him for "who he is" she was just using him for her selfish pleasure

Aki on the other hand loved him when they were kids
Her maid pretended to be her at night and rejected Masamune/called him piggy to drive them apart

Sadly no.

>there's a flashback that she rejected him out of actually good will or someshit
For the love of fuck read the manga...it's not even that long
Hint: She never rejected him

>ITT shitload of faggots in here who stopped reading the manga long time ago and are talking out of their ass

> yfw he rejects best girl for literally NO FUCKING REEEEEASON.
Fuck this manga

Neat. More animated traps.
Cute boys are always welcome.

This bitch is literally creepy
Steals MC's photo, lies to him, constantly hides things from him yet you morons worship her just because she has cowtits

There's only 2 girls that like him

One of them was the classmate who confessed to him but he only regarded her as a friend
The second one is the lying fraud titcow who steals photos and hides things from him

I generally not like traps but i like this one, maybe because he actually likes a girl and isnt trying to fuck the MC.

>but then suddenly out of nowhere she pushes him out of her life.
Do you even read the manga?
Because the plot twist in the recent chapters completely changes things around

Aki is still worst girl.

>faulty secondaryfag's opinion
Meh. More reasons Aki is best girl.

Goddammit
I wish they would use some sort of shade for brown hair in manga scans instead of just letting it be white...it's so confusing

>Neko is still worst girl.
ftfy

>steals photo of him
>constantly lies to him
>constantly hides things from him
>best girl
>rejected her for "no reason"
Kill yourself faggot speedreader

I thought the protag giving up on his revenge and just getting the girl was the whole point of the anime. I mean, I picked it up exactly because that sounded like it'd be a nice love story.
It was for around 10 chapters and then it started dragging out, but I didn't expect people to be mad because of him not following through with his revenge, something that was obvious from page 1.

Most people seem to have dropped it at the part where that fat bitch comes in with the pseudo-NTR

I don't get you retards keep saying it's dragging tho...it's only had like 30+ chapters till now that's not really long or anything

Also it's a bit more complex than that
It turns out that the girl never rejected him and it was her maid pretending to be her that did but right now neither of them know so the girl thinks that the guy abandoned her when she was little and she started hating guys from that point forward as a result

About 30 chapters, yeah, but they're monthly chapters. It's easy to see why people think it's dragging when things take a while to move and you only get a chapter once a month.

That goes for every monthly manga out there

Just stop reading every chapter as it comes out and instead wait for some more time and read a bunch of chapters at once if reading a chapter per month is too hard on you

Also I don't the whole "things aren't moving" nonsense

The plot has been constantly moving with almost every chapter...there was a bit of a slow period when that fat fuck showed up but it was fairly minor in the grand scheme of things

But muh commando

NTR DETECTED