Dragon Ball Thread

Is there an Anime or Manga character cooler than Future Trunks?
And I’m not just talking about DBS Anime (Present) Kid Trunks or DBZ Super Saiyan Ascended (Ultimate) Trunks, I'm referring to (Manga) Future "Mirai" Adult Trunks with the perfected Super Saiyan 2 Transformation equipped with his Legendary Z-Sword (from when he was training in the Kaioshin Realm) that has his own unique abilities like Burning Attack and Buster Cannon while also performing old classic Ki Blasts such as Masenko and Final Flash as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and kenjutsu.

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&start=4940
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8htwp05LI
youtu.be/dZ1NcxAZUYk
youtube.com/watch?v=x1g5PSeWNvc
youtube.com/watch?v=tU5EMlT3Uzw
youtube.com/watch?v=JWDckCeJnfk
youtube.com/watch?v=ya3UDP5N_Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=6dUXRdA7ttk
youtube.com/watch?v=kkfqKAjLSEM
youtube.com/watch?v=pxEtMCcGXcc
youtube.com/watch?v=IxEU1ELAuvc
youtube.com/watch?v=IFowHIaJ5b8
youtube.com/watch?v=gUuzYvTItNk
mangastream.com/r/dragon_ball_super/016/3693/1
youtube.com/watch?v=RF8fPkV9HNc
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q01OpzYgBc
youtube.com/watch?v=bH_CcJ-uBWI
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/opinion
youtube.com/watch?v=OgHSLgyFDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z6ssseGfjwE
kanzenshuu.com/2015/02/23/official-revival-f-website-character-profiles/
youtube.com/watch?v=CAIt1ALOEr0
web.archive.org/web/20111011061500/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz04.php?m=10&id=interview#link
twitter.com/Herms98/status/779373822365405185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's been translated?

Reminder that these powerlevel charts are fake and were made by just some random guy on Kanzenshuu

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&start=4940

Stop falling for the autist and his charts.

yeah a while ago
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8htwp05LI

>a youtuber translated the chapter first
>but ms still lags behind as always
why is ms so shit?

DBS Autism Power Levels

Whis 870.000.000

Beerus 580.000.000

Black 8.200.000
Rose Black 410.000.000

Goku 8.000
SS Goku 400.000
SS2 Goku 800.000
SS3 Goku 3.200.000
God Goku 40.000.000
God blue Goku 408.000.000

Vegeta 7980
SS Vegeta 399.000
SS2 Vegeta 798.000
God blue Vegeta 406.980.000

Trunks 31.500
SS Trunks 1.575.000
SS2 Trunks 3.150.000
Hypothetical God Blue Trunks 1.606.500.000

None of these numbers make any sense.

Still not buying the entire saiyan 2 > saiyan 3
Black and Trunks are truly the best things to appear on this show, literally carrying the show right now.

Shiki Tohno

Goku SSJ3 = 1

Gotenks SSJ3 = 8 considering ssj1 i
s
comparable to Goku's SSJ3

Base Goku post-god ki absorbtion >8 (casually outmatches the likes of Ultimate Gohan and Gotenks)

SSJ3 Goku PGK = 3200

SSGod at least 320,000 based off Bills 1% statement on king kai's planet (though a lie since his power level is much higher we can assume he was using 1% of his supressed power to get a sense of scale)

Weakened SSJB(10%) 160,000 (weaker than SSgod)

Full power SSJB ~1,600,000

SSJ2 Trunks~ 3,200
Hypthetical SSJ3 ~ 12,800 (4x increase)
Hypothetical SSR ~1,280,000
Hypothetical SSJB ~6,400,000

>literally thinking SS3 Goku is over 3 times stronger than SS2 Vegeta

Makes sense.

>Still not buying the entire saiyan 2 > saiyan 3
Consider that Trunks here is basically Mystic Trunks.

Considering Vegeta was able to briefly surpass Goku as SS2, not really. What, you think getting angry somehow gave him a literal x4 power boost? He's not Gohan.

There has to be a reason why they can hold SSJ2 for as long as they like but Goku can only hold SSJ3 for a few minutes.

Fucking americans
But DB IS all about adventures and shit. Action adventures with some tournaments in the middle.
Man, I miss DB's tone

it's not
only the beginning chapters were, rest was martial arts and big bads

Alucard

The whole thing is Dragon Ball and it was always about fighting. You're no better than the "Americans".

hnnnnnngg

Soon

Reminder that Goten is a good kid and isn't Black

Roronoa zoro

Daily reminder that a fighter can't be reduced to a number

Did someone say POWERLEVELS?

this is why i simplify the numbers cause of that frieza score to akira's way of doing it with like with battle of gods.
He said Beerus is a 10 while Ssjg Goku is a 6 and Whis a 15.

>one hundred super hyper mega giga thousand god blue!!!

This is from RoF

>piccolo and goku join forces to beat the invaders
i loved this battle ;_;

Do Gohanfags like this opening?

youtu.be/dZ1NcxAZUYk

Return of frieza never made any sense

Frieza had lost to Goku on Namek. If training could have made him so much stronger why not train a bit before heading to Earth. Even if he was as strong as cell before getting there he would have wiped the floor with everyone

> First form = 1.3 Million

Previously his second form was 1 mil

This "power level' was an actual joke.

It was Freeza's VA saying a pun.

Wasn't Mecha Freeza supposed to be stronger?

FTFY

Butthurt cellfag detected

Butthurt superfag detected

Marginally but still weaker than king Cold.

If you could reach the power of Golden freeza in 4 months there no reason to accept that little tiny increase to mecha freeza when he knew he lost to Goku just recently. He could and would have trained so that the fight was never in question.

Goku was stronger than Mecha freeza and king cold as well so that tiny boost didnt matter.

I'd love to know how goku defeats both of them in trunks universe. We know he comes back to earth with IT when he feels everyone is in danger but he has no help in terms of fighting both of them. It had to be a hell of a fight

Mecha Frieza was about as strong as SSJ Goku on Namek was.

But by this point, SSJ Goku and Trunks are above 200k.

Wasn't Freeza's goal to kill every one of Goku's friends and family while he wasn't there?

Freeza didn't know about Goku's instant transmission.

caring about non canon manga shit who doesn't make any sense. Be gone casual.

Animefag here. STFU

Both DBS anime/manga are enjoyable

I guess Freeza was too proud to train?

He only trained in RoF once Sorbet said Goku beat Majin Buu

Trunks going to the past altered the timeline, so Goku didn't arrive on time.

And he shall be named..."Undergarment"

manga doesn't make any sense. zamasu says he is impressed how kaioshin managed to beat buu but in the anime he goes toe to toe or even outmatches with goku blue.

>still not buying the saiyan 2> 3

What don't you get nigga

Stop thinking of the transformations as linear ceilings where once you hit a certain power level you just automatically transform, that's not how this works. If a SSJ2 trained hard enough they could become stronger than a SSJ3. I bet you think base Goku from Frieza saga is the exact same as base Gold in the buu saga right?

The manga also had no reason to bring back SSG.

It was supposed to be Goku's new base. At least the anime stays true to that.

not the guy
but base trunks > base goku doesn't make sense.
trunks only got ssj2 during the dabura fight according to the manga. the anime did it better and more logical. goku ssj3 should beat trunks ssj2 easily.

Hello user, you are full of shit, and it's bullshit.

also how ssjblue works in the manga is fucking stupid and just makes vegeta look like an idiot.

Boxers or Thong

SS are multipliers. There is no pre-determined set power level for each.

Fuck the manga.
Anime will always be the superior version.

>Facebook tier jokes
Gtfo here right now

(You)

but only manga right? Anime is... a bit different, you know >Freeza
>weaker than Cold
hell no
That's in some translations (anime too), original manga never say that
Cold < Freeza < Mecha-Freeza < SS Trunks

you're right

>manga doesn't make any sense
>because anime bullshit

There's a great initial cost of transformation for SSB.

But once you've transformed, there is no huge power drain like SS3 because of SSB's "calm" ki.

I could see SSB working like this on the anime as well...the anime hasn't explained this (yet), but it doesn't contradict it either.

>ifunny
Nigga go purge yourself

fuck off stupid ass nigga you make us all look bad.
get your lame ass memes outta here faggot
martin.L.king must be spinning on his grave seeing the kinds of you alive.

Present Zamasu couldn't even keep up with SSJ2 Goku in the anime, but when they faced in the future he kept up with SSB. You're mixing up two different Zamasu just to complain about the manga even though you could make the same complaint about the anime with a flawed logic like that.

The Zamasu that said he was impressed by Goku beating Buu was the present one, not the future one that kept up with SSB.

The transformations aren't set multipliers either. Look at the Cell Saga itself, where the Saiyans vastly power up while just focusing on improving their SSJ forms, not their base.

>the anime did it better and more logical. goku ssj3 should beat trunks ssj2 easily.
And yet a few episodes later the anime showed Trunks somehow being useful in a SSB level battle - blocking a hit directed to Goku, kicking Black into a building, keeping up with Zamasu who also kept up with SSB...

read the canon daizenshuu

Because the rule doesnt exist in the anime. And that would just make vegeta look like an idiot for activating ssjblue against cabba ehetr he could have beaten him easily with ssj even tho vegeta is thought to be the fighting tactician.

>But once you've transformed, there is no huge power drain like SS3 because of SSB's "calm" ki.
There's a power drain though. It's mentioned in both anime and manga as being the reason Goku initially doesn't transform against Hit, so it's dialogue that came straight from Toriyama. The manga also uses the train as a plot point for Goku to delay using the transformation until he could find a moment to catch Hit with a surprise attack at this best due to the sudden power boost. If there were no drain after transforming, there would be no reason to go through his forms and delay the transformation. Vegeta even calls out Goku on wanting to conserve energy as much as possible.

*God Goku 400.000.000
blue Goku 408.000.000

god I hate dragonball super so much. I watch it because I watched DBZ and now I feel like I have to watch this one to but I certainly don't get any enjoyment out of it. I mean shit like this happens all the time
>Piccolo: "But you can still go SSJ right Gohan?"
>Gohan: "hurrr uuuh I guess so lol dunno"

>even tho vegeta is thought to be the fighting tactician.
Goku has always been a smarter fighter than Vegeta. I don't know from where you're pulling that.

In the manga weak people could block or kick back their opponents.
Tien vs cell semi perfect
Piccolo vs final form frieza
Vegeta vs buu
Just because they can push back their oppenent a bit doesnt mean they on the same level. Trunks in the end still wasnt able to do shit.

Vegeta managed to get ssjgod by himself with no ritual. Even piccolo stated that he is a genuis in the andorid saga. Against cell he wasnt dumb enough to use grade 3 because of the speed drawback. I am sure vegeta would not use ssjblue like that if it had such a drawback like in the manga.

>In the manga weak people could block or kick back their opponents.
>Tien vs cell semi perfect
Shin Kikoho that almost killed Tenshinhan after 4 blasts.

>Piccolo vs final form frieza
He received ki from Gohan and Kuririn and even so could only really hit Freeza with his first surprise kick, afterwards he was just a punching bag.

Both above are completely different from Trunks blocking Goku Black's attack, then clashing swords with him for a bit and then kicking him into a wall.

>Vegeta vs buu
Buu doesn't worry about defense at all due to his regeneration. Even standard bullets got into his body.

And yet he still used grade 2, which Goku immediately recognized as a flawed evolution.

Up to that point, the tournament had been a joke, so it's not surprising he thought he wouldn't need his full power. It's a very Vegeta thing to do.

> le Gohan having SS trouble meme

He actually had no issue turning SS. Although he did said "maybe" because he hasn't transformed in YEARS.

Besides the SSG Ritual forcing SS on Gohan, the last time he turned SS was against Dabura.

Don't post those people on Cred Forums will believe them

This thread is garbage.

Never thought Cred Forums had such shit taste when it comes to Dragon Ball.

Then again, weeaboos like DBZ because it's anime, while normal people like DBZ because it's DBZ.

/thread

Superfags aren't real DB fans. They are underage.

You dont make any fucking sense now fuck off will ya

>stupid ass nigga
(you)

powerlevels huh?
next thing you know first form frieza manages to one hit-ko gohan.

Here's your (you)

> SSR is Black's equilvalent to SS. Not SSB.

Gohan one-hit Frieza in the Fusion Reborn movie.

Careful, you're gonna piss off the Cellfags and Superfags.

really now? because that would make goku and vegeta the greatest jobbers of the century.

why are you quoting me faggot, did I insult your favorite character? Gohan is SHIT in super and you know it

super is non-canon so literally nobody cares but you angsty butthurt anti-gohan fags who wish it was canon

i wonder why buu didn't do this

Makes sense as Black already HAS god ki

It doesn't matter if it's canon or not,it still exists and thus has the right to be discussed

if that's the case then that would the equivalent of ssb since ssb is turning supersayijan with god ki infused.

Yes , for him it's just a super saiyan form but with a power the equals Ssb's Goku's, so imagine what would be SSgss for Black, maybe the actual sswhite?

from super(anime) to gt how non canon is this?

Forgettable.

The only cool non-canon movie characters are Broly, Cooler and Gogeta.

They are also in Budokai 3 so that.

Yeah but both super and gt are non canon user.

If I had a fav character, it might be Trunks...Gohan's ok. Trunks was happy for Gohan, Gohanfags should be too.

What you don't get is that Gohan's character arc is done.

He's supporting his wife, baby daughter, and fulfilled his dream of being a scholar.

He also has 2 Saiyan gods on speed-dial should anything come up. He was never interested in fighting as much as the autustic full-blooded Saiyans do.

This was in response to this

>this shitty pic again
no it's just toryiama doing gohanfags dirty
japanese fanbase don't give a fuck about gohan simple as that
that's also the reason why trunks is so fucking strong because he is forced into the story and they know future trunks has a big fanbase.Also why vegeta is still relevant.

What changed besides you forgetting to quote?

Gohan would rather go to school than train

Japs ruining everything.

Thought it didn't send. At work now, so using the phone

are you just posting irrelevant shit? how is this pic prorving your point in anyway. he said that because his classmates will know about his sceret indentity.
>Japs ruining everything.
Nah gohan is a shitty written character.
even tho akira never liked vegeta he did the guy justice that's why he is popular. japanese know what they doing

youtube.com/watch?v=x1g5PSeWNvc

If DBZ didn't encourage you to get fit, you're not a real fan.

Vegeta: I want to be the greatest warrior ever!

Gohan: I want to be an orthopedist!

how is gohan good?
as a kid he is boring as fuck.
as a teen he is a whiny bitch.
the only moment he had is his ssj2 vs cell
buu arc gohan don't get me started
>great sayiaman

>super is non-canon so literally nobody cares but you angsty butthurt anti-gohan fags who wish it was canon
that doesn't even make sense you don't even make sense

Yes it is

>the kid will take his place
yeah.. did that turn out?

>I-it's real in my mind!

Gohan became the strongest non-fused fighter.

So yeah, it did.

Gohan is loved by muricans because they started with z. If they had followed goku to adulthood they too would see hoe bland and boring gohan was.

>japanese fanbase don't give a fuck about gohan simple as that

Yeah, no.

not an american
started with dragon ball

>Goku is not a bland one-dimensional character

2/10 for making me reply

>Gohan became the strongest non-fused fighter.
too bad times change. he not even the strongest non god-ki user.

Forgot the pic.

So at the end of the day, who ended up with the best waifu? In terms of best to worst, here is my list

Krillin
Gohan
Tarble
Vegeta
Goku

Champa

super haters be like

I really, REALLY hope they make trunk's buu saga into a movie.

also the struggle to get this motherfuckering gif to fit.

>mfw ssjb kaioken isn't in any games, not even the fusions game which has the tournament arc characters in

Black is Goten

jobbing intensifies

But Goku is fun.

Buu and Trunks would tear the current Gohan a new asshole and I have the feeling even Piccolo will catch up soon. Gohan is a joke

the cunt didn't upload

Goku already mentioned in the anime like how it works in the manga

In episode 38, at about 17 minutes Hit asks Goku to transform, to which Goku says
>Oh, that drains my stamina real bad, so I'll do that later. I ain't figured out how to beat you yet, so i wanna buy as much time as i can.

As usual Toei are just shit tier to even bring this up properly, that line pretty much goes with the manga adaption as well. Since that is what goku did

SSB is just SSJ with someone who has godki (look up RoF)

>1. Goku and Chi-Chi
A match made in heaven. She is a great traditional housewife, looked smoking hot as a teenager and knows how to cook. Pure wife material.

>2. Tien and Launch
An obscure, reclusive but cute couple. She brings his soft side out, and Tien is embarassed.

>3. Gohan and Videl
Very similar situation as Goku and Chi-Chi, except Videl can't cook for shit nor is she a housewife, but she gives great blowjobs. Hercule might have taken his fame, but he took his daughter's virginity.

>4. Yamcha and Bulma
Your kind of typical school crush moments or "popular girl falls in love with muscular jock". A terrible couple with more breakups than Krillin's deaths, but it has that 80's kids messing around feel to it.

>5. Krillin and #18
Dwarf with no nose dating a robotic woman, not much else to say. The only reason #18 likes him is because he saved her life and she owes him. Strongest female fighter though! She is the feminist "be in control" type of woman.

>6. Vegeta and Bulma
Kind of bland. No marriage or love, it's just pure lust. The upside is that they are both royalty in some way, so a perfect match. City-folk and opposites of the Goku family.

super trunks with 90s art

Gohan's wife became bland as hell. I prefer sassy Bulma, even though she's a slut.

>USSJ Trunks: 1,700,000,000
>Majin Buu: 25,000,000,000
>Kid Buu: 30,000,000,000
>Super Buu: 40,000,000,000
>Mystic Gohan: 90,000,000,000

Keep dreaming.

Go back to the shitposting thread.

they are married

vegeta calls her his wife when he heard goku tried to present her to Old kaioshin

>Hercule
Shart in mart please.

t. buttblasted subfag

Is this real? Can anyone translate this?

>powerlevels post namek arc
hahahaha whatever floats your boat
i bet you don't accept super as canon since trunks ssj2 is way ahead of current gohan.

Super and GT are what-ifs, not canon.

DBZ is the end of the official story.

he is one of us lads

they had no earrings anymore here

>Namek saga

>Gohan throwing a Masenko and kicking Frieza's shit in: 1,000,000

>Trunks: hasn't even been born yet, still in Vegeta's nutsack

When is the next fucking episode, niggers

I need an injection of DBS right fucking now

but then in DBS they suddenly got them

t. braindead dubfag

>Super and GT are what-ifs
>Super a "what if"
Source: my ass. Butthurt Gohan-fags being mad and butthurt just make my day

t. angry hipster weeb

enjoy your grandma goku, screeching cats and shitty godzilla music

the fuck you talking the earings are from old kai. and he does not have them.
hey is this person fucking retarded?

Nice projecting, Cellfag.

I can't imagine the butthurt you went through when Gohan punched your favorite character so hard that he puked out Android #18.

It must have been a horrible traumatizing experience for you.

Is this the new Itachi memepasta? I like FTrunks and all but jesus.

The earrings from old kai were destroyed already when they split inside buu

those earrings are from kibito kai

I'm 90% sure this will turn most people into Chi-Chi fags if they aren't already

you confused the canon manga with the shitty filled with filler non canon anime. as you can see the manga respects detail and has kai without the potaras where as in the anime he has them.
yes

>chichi not flat chested

>Kid Trunks grows up to be stronger than Future Trunks

Superfags on suicide watch

not talking about old kai, both kibito kai and old kai had no more earrings

That one is more or less a joke on how irrelevant power levels are.

>Chi Chi
>Flat chested

maybe they can recreate earrings again?
in the anime they have it again. or whats so special about the manga having them?

>DBZ
>"Z"
>canon

I'm pretty indifferent about Cell to be honest but it's hilarious seeing you jerking off about the one moment of glory your character had in this series. You must live a sad life mate

why is the dragonball fanbase the only one where people have no idea about what they are watching.
It's like they watched one episode and they think they got the whole thing figured out.

they were pretty mad at goku/vegeta for destroying it, so unlikely it's something they can make

I wouldn't expect toriyama to remember how they had no more earrings anyway

>filename

It was also probably done by toriyama at that time so people wouldn't say
>b-b-b-but they still have potara fusion!

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & got Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champam, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

Keep in mind that this Cell is able to leverage Namekian regeneration and Frieza's physiology to put extremely high multipliers on the Kaioken, can produce Cell Jrs and borrow their energies to power the Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb), with full mastery of the Shunkan Ido (Instant Transmission) and able to use Shunkan Kamehameha to sneak attack opponents before they knew what hit them, can use Cho Kyoshinjutsu (Giant Form) due to his Namekian DNA and Shishin no Ken (Multi Form) together to overwhelm opponents, has Taiyoken to get the drop on any opponent that can see, and is able to spam Kikohos since Androids have infinite life energy and with Kikohos so strong that circular imprints are left on the ground.

Gohanfags are unable to move on. They'll always cling to his only moment of glory.

vegeta = the fans
goku = akira toryiama

So accurate it hurts.

Vegeta = Gohanfags
Goku = everyone else

>one moment of glory
Gohan had tons.

He is known for getting angry and completely wrecking villains in short bursts of anger. Have you even watched DBZ at all?

As a baby his headbutt's strength matched Raditz's power level.

He completely destroyed a giant mountain after being thrown by Piccolo.

He fucked up Nappa, Dodoria, Recoome and Frieza, which were way above his league.

He got a hot girl who wanted his dick badly.

The Gt. Saiyaman saga reminds me of Dragon Ball and its first season of adventure.

He is a nice, sweet guy that goes completely berserk if you piss him off enough. Gohan is such a loveable.

Nadolny is a great VA (Colleen makes him sound annoying).

He toyed with Super Buu in the same badass way that Vegito toyed with Buuhan.

The only fags that hate Gohan are those that can't relate to him, in which case you have shit taste and shit personality.

Everyone likes Vegeta as kids because he's edgy.
Goku has the personality of a rock.

..Shit, I took the bait didn't I?

>Gohan is intelligent
>Gohan is the strongest fighter

No wonder superfags hate him so much, he is the perfect character.

I did, do, and will, thanks.

>Gohan
>fighter
Pick one, gohanfag.

He doesn't like fighting yet still is the strongest fighter. That tells alot about his potential and ability.

Your precious Cell got obliterated, deal with it.

>not a fighter
>still stronger than goku or vegeta

you're not really helping your case there buddy

People like Goku and Vegeta because they're entertaining characters, unlike Gohan.

i just love the mystic gohan asspull

>be weaker than dabura
>get old man to molest you and suddenly be strongest character

Goku is plain retarded.

Vegeta is retarded in letting his emotions and pride cloud his judgment.

Trunks and Gohan are the reasonable bunch.

Man I can not wait for Trunks to fight Zamasu in the manga.

Nope.

>stronger than Goku or Vegeta
>Gohan
>SSB tier
[pic related]

>still the strongest
See above, gohanfag-kun

>implying I like Cell because I'm not retarded about Gohan, a character which don't like fight so will not fight anymore

also
>can fight =/= is a fighter

>implying Super gives a shit about Piccolo & Buu

>perfect
The Cellfags can hear you.

Goku's theme: youtube.com/watch?v=tU5EMlT3Uzw

Vegeta's theme: youtube.com/watch?v=JWDckCeJnfk

Gohan's theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ya3UDP5N_Jg

Trunks' theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6dUXRdA7ttk

Piccolo's theme: youtube.com/watch?v=kkfqKAjLSEM

No one cares about Cell, lol.

Just like the asspull he got in Namek.

He got his potential unlocked twiceñ

you do know this powerlevel crap ain't canon. just some autist who made this shit up

Yeah, I agree. But they're still more entertaining than Gohan. That's why Toriyama decided not to turn him into the main character, he figured that he would make a boring protagonist. Trunks is reasonable like Gohan but at least he has the "coolness" factor going on for him.

>Guy who you were replying too isn't even a Cellfag
>Kek so salty how did you like when greatest character Gohan pwned your cockroach monster XDXD
How about giving some actual arguments next time.

All Saiyans have asspull zenkai boosts.

>Gohan's temper tentrums
>not cool

It's more badass than anything Vegeta ever did imo.

N-NO !! Fuck off anti gohan fag !!! Y-you're a butthurt superfag !!!

gohan reasonable?
let cell selfdestruct
didn't finish super buu
got himself absorbed
no gohan is a fucking moron.
the only guy who gets shit done is trunks

enjoy your headcanon inbred cunt

Vegeta let Cell absorb #18.

Goku let Frieza live.

Trunks warns of 2 androids, turns out there's 6.

timelines differ from each other.
how is that trunks fault? fucking faggot.
and when did i say goku and vegeta didn't bottle it?
i said trunks is the only one who gets shit done can you even read retard?

That Gohan's theme is his teen theme when he fucked up Cell.

Kid Gohan's theme: youtube.com/watch?v=kkfqKAjLSEM

Ultimate Gohan's theme: youtube.com/watch?v=pxEtMCcGXcc

The rest is spot on, except for Goku has a SSJ3 theme and Spirit Bomb theme and Piccolo has a "Super Namek" theme.

>american ost
bruh are you fucking retarded?

>falconer music
gtfo here fat ass murican and purge yourself

Vegeta's pride led to that.And that part of his character was established long ago.

Frieza living past Namekians didn't really result in much.Mecha Frieza caused no damage,and the events of RoF didn't have many repercussions.

Trunks had no idea Goku's timeline had Android other than 17 and 18.Not his fault.

>m-muh poor trunks dindu nuffin!

Lol, Trunksfags everyone.

>has a badass entrance and kills Frieza
>does nothing else for the rest of the show but be a massive disappointment

Atleast current Trunks is a cocky asshole like his father and Gotenks is badass as fuck.

(You)

where is gohan now?
oh yeah getting destroyed by first form frieza

Oops, wrong one. meant this one for Kid Gohan: youtube.com/watch?v=IxEU1ELAuvc

This played when he wrecked Frieza and buried him under blasts of Masenkos

lol

the fuck is that? is that from an old videogame?
youtube.com/watch?v=IFowHIaJ5b8
this is the gohan theme

Uhh have you never watched DBZ?

That's played when Gohan goes SSJ2 in what is considered the most emotional and badass scene in all of DBZ.

As for your link, nobody cares about your special snowflake Mongolian version.

>not canon
this is the canon version lol 1.3 million ;)

Not canon.

The movies are more canon than GT/Super.

Trunks experiencing everything in the present timeline and his training made him capable of destroying the androids and cell in his timeline.And that was basically the purpose of his trip to the past.Save Goku from the androids and the heart virus and have him go to the futre to help.Even though that didn't work out,he got strong enough to it himself.He is still the saviour of the future timeline.
Present Trunks,meanwhile,is but a shadow of his future self.

LOL

Humiliated by a 5 year old.

Lmao who dropped this kid when he was born?

Goku never arrived in time, in any of the timelines. Freeza accelerated his ship so he could reach Earth a few hours before Goku. Goku thought about using IT to teleport directly to Earth, because he knew Freeza's ship would arrive before his, but didn't do it because someone was already fighting Freeza. In the original timeline, he used IT because there was no one expecting Freeza on Earth.

(you)

not canon not in the manga
try again

This is exactly how you look like.

Not a DBZ fan because you don't work out.

>Frieza fanboy mad as fuck

i didn't know mcdonalds being a gym but ok buddy lol

Why are there so many niggers coming to Cred Forums lately?

>everyone who disagrees with me is american

Nice meme! But I'm from the Netherlands.

Fat ass american talking about going to the gym. Ehy the fuck you lying

>Gohan crying for a robot he barely interacted with
>somehow more emotional than Goku meeting his friends again after being dead for so long, or Vegeta sacrificing himself to kill Buu or even Trunks turning SSJ for the first time after his master got killed, and many other scenes

yeah sure whatever murican fatass.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUuzYvTItNk

You sure do live under a rock. It's like you've never watched DBZ.

mangastream.com/r/dragon_ball_super/016/3693/1

MS version is out.

wtf is this shitty techno rock music lmao

Subfags confirmed for terrorist communists who hate the United States and Freedom.

so let's sum it up shall we:

Subfags:
Have Shit taste [x]
Are retarded [x]
An irrational hate for Americans to the point of accusing Europeans of being Americans: [x]

I feel sorry for you user, take your meds

>posting fanfiction

it's funnier that you likely believe this user's bullshit.

This. I mean,16's death was touching,especially knowing the Dragon Balls wouldn't be able to bring him back,but Gohan getting so angry about it seemed out of place.He barely knew the guy,so why was 16's moment supposed to lead to Gohan's moment? Doesn't make sense.

Can someone guide this nigga out here and back to the job agency

7 million views, meanwhile nobody watches your mongolian version

>Murican version is the only version of DBZ!11!!!
Try again

>Getting ntred by your future self

It's a reflection of how Goku cried over android #8 in DB.

So another thing to add to the list:
Never watched DB [x]

Subfags sure are embarassing themselves

(you)

Funi dub is the definitive Dragon Ball Z.

Stay mad, weebshit.

>Posting fanfiction
Fuck off

>Thinking YouTube views mean more than TV ratings and sales

>videl not a housewife
New videl is as generic woman mother as can be

(you)

she's also great fap material, gohan is a lucky motherfucker and yet gohanfags want him fighting and doing shit instead of banging his wife every night.

I just don't understand them.

Just stop replying to them.

Weaboos are still mad they lost and we won.

When people think of Goku they think of Sean Schemmel's voice. When people think Vegeta they think Sabat's voice. When people think Gohan they think Nadolny's voice.

Just ignore subfags and let them die in their own anger and bitterness.

Nobody watches Wapaneze DBZ, it sounds retarded and the music sounds out of place. Asians do not fit muscled men, but these hipster purists can't see that because they're wearing weeb glasses.

Ignore and move on.

>tfw Vegeta gets to smash this every night while Goku is never home to poke his board woman

What is everyone's favorite saga?
I'm trying to make up my mind. Thinking Cell saga, but I'm not sure if he's perfect enough.

This dude is so weird.
Strange style, massive mother fetish.

>lol

fuck off

Goku bonded with #8 way more than Gohan did with #16. You would know that if you read the manga.

Japanese DBZ: youtube.com/watch?v=RF8fPkV9HNc

Real DBZ: youtube.com/watch?v=6Q01OpzYgBc

stay beta.

you're right, but it's fun to put them in their place.

It's a woman who draws that shit.

Gohan didn't "bond" with #16 you retard.

His friends were getting kicked around by Cell Jrs. and he wanted Cell to stop.

Cell was purposefully getting Gohan angry because of his Vegeta genes.

Instead of looking like a fool on an imageboard, try watching DBZ and paying attention to what is happening.

why is super so shit?
the power makes no sense at all. how the fuck does trunks keep up. even if he trained under kai he barely defeated dabura. so how the fuck can he keep up with ssjrose

...Huh.

>that trash music
>these generic B-movie strongman voices
Don't you have a mart to shart in?

Don't you fucking lie to me.That was from a non-canon movie re-telling of DB.And even so,it still made more sense than Gohan turning ssj2 over 16.

Goku and 8 had way more interaction than Gohan and 16.Goku had a bunch of respect for 8 and vice versa.He respected 8 for knowing what was right and disobeying his orders,and recognized him as more than an Android.If he had actually cried if 8 were to die in DB,it would make a ton of sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=bH_CcJ-uBWI

whatever you say beta male.

Kid Trunks is Black and Goten is Zamasu.

Your """bait""" is as low quality as that dub.

>Videl lost her strong personality when Spopovich raped her
>"DBS Videl is a totally different character!!"

Gohan didn't turn SSJ2 over #16's death you gigantic imbecile.

It's what #16 SAID that made him realize that unleashing his full power is completely OK.

>Gohan tells Cell he could easily beat him but he doesn't want to fight
>Cell is interested and makes the same mistake Vegeta did
>Cell provokes Gohan by hurting his friends
>Gohan tells Cell to order Cell Jrs. to stop
>Gohan powering up and getting angry
>#16 tells Gohan "Just let it go"
>"It is not a sin to fight against evil"
>"There are those who words will not reach alone. Cell is such a being"
>Cell steps on #16's head and kills him
>Gohan thinks about what he just said
>Gohan explodes and goes SSJ2 with a badass scream that sends shivers down your spine

Just admit you've never watched DBZ. Because you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

Since everyone is doing power levels, and most of them are fucking shit, I'm giving it a shot. No bullshit here, just max power levels. No Krillin gaining 50,000 in a few days without any training bullshit.

Part 1 is done. Working on part 2.

>I want Goku to sound like an old grandma
>I want archaic 60's godzilla music
>I want Asians that scream like cats

Shit taste confirmed. Here's your last reply.

But those are almost identical to the Kanzenshuu ones.

The differences are miniscule. People get the idea of who is stronger than who.

he's a subfag.

who knows how that scene played in his shitty japanese version that nobody cares about.

the tamashii song is pretty dope though, but not as good as gohan's anger theme

>I want Goku to sound like Chuck Norris
>I want generic porn music
>I want white people talking with their throat and pushing sharts in the studio

Shit taste confirmed. Here's your last reply.

>When *English-speaking* people think of Goku they think of Sean Schemmel's voice. When *English-speaking* people think Vegeta they think Sabat's voice. When *English-speaking* people think Gohan they think Nadolny's voice.

Jesus fuck you are conceited.You world-view is so fucking narrow.

>Nobody watches Wapaneze DBZ, it sounds retarded and the music sounds out of place. Asians do not fit muscled men, but these hipster purists can't see that because they're wearing weeb glasses.

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/opinion

>Gohan didn't bond with 16
Oh OK, so you're reaffirming what I already said?

So you've never watched DBZ, got it.

>Gohan explodes and goes SSJ2 with a badass scream that sends shivers down your spine
Jesus, why do Gohanfags suck Gohan's cock so much?

Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 so comparing him to someone who "almost" got to SSJ 3 levels is stupid.

Cause their father's never loved them

Future Trunks X Loli Mai doujins when?

>Cold stronger than F (see )
>post-Yadrat Goku 30% stronger than Namek Goku
>Future Trunks ludicrously stronger than Namek Goku (so future Gohan too)
>Namek Goku -> post-Yadrat Goku is +50.000.000
>post-Yadrat Goku -> Goku after training hard for 3 years is only +70.000.000
>Trunks train a few months in their future and win +55.000.000
Get out, please.

Garland doujins when?

gohan has lost his mystic power.
the guy can't even mantain ssj
he got fucked up by a guy with a power level of 1.3million lmao

You're replying to bait.

>Goku going SSJ after Frieza kills Krillin

>Trunks going SSJ after seeing Gohan dead

>Vegeta going SSJ infront of Android #19

>Gohan exploding into SSJ2 after Cell Jrs kicked his friends

>not cool

Why do you hate Dragon Ball?

What are you even doing in this thread?

trunks is on par with goku ssj3 post whis training not buu arc goku. goku's base alone is stronger than gohan since gohan got his butt kicked by frieza's first form.

>still trying to bait
>still pretending fan-fiction is canon

Here's your reply.

That phrase is like you can even hear that faggot having an orgasm while masturbating to his boy Gohan turning SSJ.

>Frieza Final Form 100%: 120,000,000

Hahahahaha

Ssj3 goku >hirudegarn>gohan

Just as all these trunksfaggots masturbate to trunks?

The only cool thing about Eggplaint Hair is his entrance. That's it. He never does anything else except for that one time he looked like Broly.

I'm not even saying those moments weren't cool, retard. Learn how to read.

>SSJ3 Goku: 32,000,000,000
>SSJ3 Gotenks: 44,000,000,000

I say that cause it seems like they are living vicariously through Gohan, like a parent living vicariously through their kid in a sporting event, when the kid isn't doing what the parent wants him to do, or feels they are being wronged, they get angry.

>ssj3 goku dragon fist 100,000,000,000

wow mystic gohan's theme sounds really cool

that plays when he arrives to face super buu right?

All special moves tend to increase power level.

So a Kamehameha or Soaring Dragon Strike from Gohan would be way above 90 billion.

Ki isn't static, glad you figured that out.

Then why did Goku go for a Spirit Bomb instead?

He could have saved alot of time and trouble if he used the Dragon Fist.

dragon fist is a movie move non canon you fucking faggots

if i recall correctly there was said o be only 4 timelines, but why when the timerings were showed there were 5 in total? Does that mean that recently a fifth timeline was created?

He used it against King Piccolo you retard.

why didn't gohan beat this guy if he was so strong?
nope goku's dragon fist makes him above gohan in power

youtube.com/watch?v=OgHSLgyFDzQ

For all you Trunksfags

that was oozaru punch you illiterate moron

the 5th timeline is one where future zamasu is

it's the timeline where future trunks never went back in the past to goku for help against black (since future zamasu going to trunk's timeline triggers it)

That's not what all the games say, faggot.

Dragon Fist is a move that Goku first used to kill the demon Piccolo with.

There's no such thing as "Oozaru Punch" in any fucking media.

>"She's flat chested..."

I'm sure Goku was just trying to avoid whoring out his wife. But Chi Chi's tits tend to change, and her clothes don't exactly help. For example in the Goku and Friends Return special, she's as stacked as Bulma and Roshi even comments on it.

Would have been funny to see though. Thankfully based Garland drew that scenario.

a monkey isn't a dragon (it also wasn't a real move, just imagery)

Akira Toriyama did not write that movie you dumb mexican. Only canon movies are Battle of Gods and Ressurection F and even then thats dubious. Z movies are never canon, faggot.

if you going by games it's called penetrate in tenkaichi 3.And its not a fucking dragon against king piccolo or since when is a monkey a dragon?

Battle of Gods and Ressurection F
keep your fanfic for yourself you we

>Goku is used to being around huge tits so often that Chi Chi is flat chested by comparison

>super saiyan 3
Okay but that's still not enough to fight SSR

Oct 16th, "Trunks' Super Power!"

Oct 23rd, "Vegeta's Fierce Battle!"

youtube.com/watch?v=z6ssseGfjwE

It's Dragon Fist, deal with it.

Reminder that Blacks base is stronger than SS3 goku
Which means that SSR is magnitudes stronger than even SSB, yet Trunks had no problem fighting him as a SS2

>it's another Gohanfags take over thread

>flash shit movies are canon

nah it's just the same faggot who tries to bait some newfags.

>more Vegeta jobbing

Nice

>it's a "Cell fanboy whines about Gohan" episode

Trunks is hot.

>vegeta fierce battle
don't bait me toryiama. I already know he is going to fuck up.

It's the same one that is mad because Gohan isn't relevant anymore.

Doesn't Goten and Trunks have more potential than Gohan?

>Goku and Friends Return special, she's as stacked as Bulma

Here's how they looked in that special. But it looks like Bulma is the only one who kept her tits while Chi Chi became flat chested again in Super. That and they probably don't put effort into Chi Chi's design since she's irrelevant anyway.

So goku isn't going to meet zamasu in the manga?

goten who?

this is retarded

>stronger than Goku and Vegeta combined
>not relevant

Whatever you say, bootyblasted superfag.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the manga to fix this shit.
and if it doesn't that's when i'm dropping super for good

They're a couple of slackers. Gohan was running away from dinosaurs and fighting Piccolo since he was 4 years old.

trunks and goten were ssj at age of 7/8

Half breeds born without tails holds more potential.

Still though, Gohan is a slacker too but they said he has the most potential when it should be false.

The manga will most likely turn Trunks into SSG before going back to the future, there really isn't any point in not doing it

Cell Saga PL's coming in hot.

Is it still the same?

Because Gohan has good genes.

His father is Goku and his mother is a strong martial artist aswell.

Gohan was forced to do it, Goten and Trunks live in peaceful times, they never needed to train as much.

Even ignoring Super, the Z movies aren't even canon to Z. Never has been because they're not consistent to the story. You guys know nothing about Dragon Ball, go back to your Toonami funidub, hope you enjoy your HFIL

Goten is literally the same thing though. Also, What about Pan? His father is Gohan and his mother is stronger than ChiChi (or was..)

Yes, the only difference is you add more 0s.

Scope doesn´t matter, aslong as the differences between fighters are correct.

The Kanzenshuu ones still are the best because it starts at hundreds and ends in billions.

Most fan-made ones make some overcalculated mistakes around the Android/Frieza saga and as a consequence reach trillions at the end.

the thing that differentiate gohan to goten and trunks is his rage moments. goku himself said when he is in that state no one can beat him. too bad he can't control his chichi gene and got too much of that kindheartnes of his stupid father.

Chichi became worse with age
Bulma aged like a fine wine
Anyone who believes otherwise is a faggot

I always forget that Chi Chi is technically the strongest human female on Earth. Or she was in her prime anyway, don't know about now. In that case shouldn't Goten have similar potential?

Haha u mad?

shut up weeaboo

Noted. I don't think I'll reach anywhere close to trillions unless I try DBS power levels.

>rage moments. goku himself said when he is in that state no one can beat him
But why? It made sense because he was half-breed but now there are half-breeds without tails who are stated to be even stronger.

What if Trunks/Goten had a rage moment?

I know this kinda implies Vegeta is gonna face Black again, what if he faces Black from the present timeline in Present Goku being possessed or something like that?.

It really looks like something is going to happen to Goku that will require both Vegeta and Trunks to step up.

>Zamasu not making tea in the manga
wtf ruined his entire character and fate

>What if Trunks/Goten had a rage moment?
they don't have that.
his berserk mode is reserved to gohan only

>17 stronger than 18
Please, die.

>Trunks' Super Power!
Damn, is this happening?

Hey,good job stating everything I already knew,except for
>Gohan didn't turn SSJ2 over #16's death you gigantic imbecile.
>Gohan thinks about what he just said
Are you sure it was 16's words that led to Gohan turning this mad?It's obviously Gohan's rage that incited the transformation.16's death pushed him over the edge,not really his words.The way I see it,there are 2 likely scenarios:

>Gohan seeing his friends tortured made him angry enough,but he represses it,because reasons(he thinks killing is wrong?),but 16's words made him realise the truth,and he was free to release his rage and transform
>Gohan sees his friends get tortured and gets mad as fuck,but he still doesn't know what he has to do to release his "hidden power" and protect them(an internal monologue enforces this helplessness),seeing 16 who was innocent and didn't deserve to die being crushed in front of him pushed him into rage mode and he transforms

(Continued VVV)

(Continued)
The first one is the scenario you seem to be trying to convince people into believing.It's quite logical,in terms of Gohan's character,and perhaps "badass" because it shows character development in that Gohan finally understands that he needs to fight,he needs to allow himself to kill in order to protect his friends.But this kind of degrades the level of emotion in 16's death,since now Gohan,rather than showing pure rage and emotion towards 16's death,shows logical thinking,and seems far more bitter than Gohan having pure rage.Also,the idea that the realisation Gohan had was what made him transform doesn't fit with the theme of a Super Saiyan transformation either,at least in terms of comparing this with Goku's first transformation.Gohan turning serious and just ending Cell then and there would fit better in tandem with these events,and I don't think having Gohan transform when to start to analyze it like this makes this moment all that "emotional".

As for the second scenario,it WOULD HAVE been very emotional indeed,and perhaps also badass is Gohan had looked back and reflected upon 16's words to change his attitude towards strength and violence.IF that had happened.This could have been made perfect if Gohan actually had a good level of emotional bonds with 16 prior to his death.Gohan getting so furious would have then been justified,and we would be ablr to feel for Gohan,instead of what we actually got,which was a good attempt at making us feel bad for 16,and a half-assed attempt at making Gohan mad and making us feel his emotions.(and also an asspull,mind you)This is precisely why I don't think what had happened made sense,and why I don't really think Gohan's transformation itself had that much emotional impact.Badass?Perhaps,but it would be even more so if the Cell arc was more well-written.

>his mother is stronger than ChiChi

Videl was never stronger than Chi Chi. She's an average martial artist who knows how to fly. If she had fought Chi Chi in the 23rd Tournament, she would have gotten her shit wrecked.

Manga is definitive
Dragon Ball no filler Recut + English Kai is my prefered, the choice of a true english language DB patrician. You're just a retarded nostalgiafag, though I started with the Toonami dub I actually kept up with the series and loved it all these years. You just want to relive your shitty childhood and fear postive change.

stronger than 18
Isn't this true though?

Gohan a cuck!
a cuck!

>Bulma aged like fine wine
No she didn´t.

Bulma looks ugly in the Buu saga with that dumb tomboy hair.

He was supposed to be stronger but couldn't due to a flaw in his programming, whatever that means. This is from Toriyama himself. So 18 was stronger.

DB is the only canon part of the series, idiot.

I hope the manga doesn't use SSR and just turns Black into a SSGod

>Super Buu turns Chi-Chi into an egg and steps on her
>Goten doesn´t do shit

Gohan would have gone full THAT´S MY MOTHER AAAAAAAH!!!! and wrecked Buu destroying the Lookout in the process.

>gohan
>wrecking buu
lol

that sounds like complete bullshit

who is this mysterious namekian who is going to help our friends against black? future piccolo?

Yes.

>18/17 stronger than 17/18
What? When he said that? Source?

holy shit a namekian god of destruction

But this scenario
was before Gohan went mystic.

He had a base power level of 50,000,000 and SSJ2 was 5 billion or something.

user said Super Buu, not Buutenks.

>Goku 8.000
I was told it was more than this

so? doesn't change the fact that he was outclassed here

And? So would Goku or Vegeta be.

I am happy. I don't want him to take part in this shitfest. Black is going to be Zeno'd and then I would be able to laugh at this MLP with muscular men even more.

true ? your point? gohan is still losing to buutenks

Yeah, in your dreams.

damn the new guy looks lid can't wait for the next episode

Trunks hair color was never consistent

I'm completely sure that if Gohan was the biggest badass in Super you wouldn't think twice in considering it canon.

USA USA USA USA

MAGA

Nope, there would still be the shitty animation issues and Flash/Vaseline/Over-saturation images.

And the fact everyone looks skinnier due to the fact we live in a SJW feminist society today that discourages men to be men.

Cell Games power levels. I think Buu Saga won't be too hard.

Pretty good

finally namekians getting some love.
too bad he ain't piccolo he got horns

Wheres the Cell Juniors brah.
The humans are also missing.

>And the fact everyone looks skinnier due to the fact we live in a SJW feminist society today that discourages men to be men.
Now seriously, you think that a change in artstyle happened because of SJW shit? You need to stop reading Cred Forums and start going outside more, user.

>if Gohan was the biggest badass
Considering how Vegeta is supposed to be a badass and how he is the bitch of everyone, I doubt DBS could changed my opinion no matter how much power it gives to Gohan.
But if it would had made Krillin and Tien the masters of their own schools, taking their students to fight Frieza's gooks, while everyone agrees how cool Krillin and Tien are, and maybe if it would had the balls to make something with Goten and Trunks, like letting them fight with swords like FTrunks, instead of tessing them just to forget about them.

B-but Cred Forums told me that the evil reptilian jooz have a conspiracy to destroy the white man!!

Holy fucking shit. That guy was raped.

i think he is stronger than beerus

I'll do the humans later with their own separate charts, still need to research that. The Cell Jrs are honestly a clusterfuck I'd rather not do.

How do you guys feel that the strongest human is a starving Ethiopian kid with a mohawk?

The point of transformation into higher super saiyan level isn't just increased output, but also the ability to sustain said output for a considerable time

accurate as fuck.

Cell Jrs are simple.

Stronger than everyone else, but weaker than MSSJ Gohan. So for your list they would be around 3,400,000,000.

he will be

The second strongest is a bald virgin triclops that lives with a vampire.

The third strongest is a bald midget with 6 dots on his forehead and no nose.

The fourth strongest is a guy who lives with a shapeshifting cat and role-plays as a wolf.

The fifth strongest is a fat fuck that lives with a cat on a tower and eats beans all day.

krillin is the strongest human stated by akira deal with it

Its funny because if you inserted any of the human Z fighters into another franchise, they would become Superman or One-Punch Man.

Krillin and Yamcha are stronger than anything in the DC/Marvel universe.

Actually Akira stated that Roshi is stronger

DC/Marvel have literal omnipotent gods

Akira is a schizophrenic senile old man.

If this never happened, humanity would be wiped out and earth destroyed.

Let that sink in.

Grandpa Gohan´s carelessness saved the world.

retconned in minus

Don't trigger Cred Forums.

Vegeta and Trunks don't use "Grades" anymore since "Super Trunks" defeat againt Cell, asshole. Please, just die.

>Would have loved to see Goku and Raditz team up and join with Vegeta and Nappa to go on fun space adventures together.

Turles or Bardock is what a non-brain damaged Goku would have been like.

DC & Marvel have some crazy broken shit. Some are pretty much hax - the character.

>The second strongest is a bald virgin triclops that lives with a vampire.
Tien isn't a pure human.

kanzenshuu.com/2015/02/23/official-revival-f-website-character-profiles/
>KURIRIN (Mayumi Tanaka)
>>The strongest Earthling warrior,

That's the dumbest explanation Toriyama ever came up with

It's like he suddenly wanted Wukong to be an alien, but then needed more explanations as to how or why as he developed this, then came to the point that he should have been a killer. When written into that corner he just decided "Fuck it he bumped his head lol whoops"

Just like most things in dragon ball there was no thought put into it, I wish someone that wasn't a fanfic-tier writer took over, or if Toriyama just kept the fantasy setting

But there are hints throughout DB that point out to the idea Goku is an alien.

Such as Major Metallitron´s scanning in the Muscle Tower detecting Goku as an `alien´ lifeform.

Cooler is cooler.

these hints were jokes

>But there are hints throughout DB that point out to the idea Goku is an alien.
I thought the tail was enough

People in DB are furries and humanoid animals.
The president was a fucking dog.

Not really, Goku was still a shitty brat who could've destroyed earth without remorse.

You must be retarded.

tori wasn't planning goku or piccolo to be aliens
he just made shit up as the manga went along

maybe he forgot he wanted to make them aliens mid-way and then remembered?

>People in DB are furries
Like? There were humans and animals. Never a mix of both like Goku. Humanoid doesn't count.

>says something
>given evidence of it being wrong
>goes on to make another claim that is pure conjecture

The Eternal Babysitter™

From evil demon to a slug man.

piccolo was the devil and kami was god
he had to made shit up since he didn't know what to do after beating the devil and his son

>"He used the dragon balls to turn me black!"

What did he mean by this?

design is badass
akira's game on point i see

I always thought Uub was sort of Indian. Black people have a very distinct style in DB.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAIt1ALOEr0

You guys should watch MistareFusion´s dissection videos.

Goku was the strongest on earth, everything possible has been done already. The next logical step was space.

yeah niggas in dragonball all have those big ass dumbo jumbo lips. uub looks more like some kind of indian or indonesian.

web.archive.org/web/20111011061500/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz04.php?m=10&id=interview#link
Q: Speaking of Piccolo, did you think from the beginning of his background as a Namekian alien?
A: Of course, I didn't think that at all (laughs). The Saiyan were like that as well. When I thought up Goku's tail and the Oozaru, I didn't think Goku was an alien or anything. Piccolo either. Because I thought that up when Kami-sama came out.

Mostly afterwards, I thought it through so that it would be consistent. For example, there's the chair that Planet Namek's Saichourou sat in. That was mostly the same as the chair that Piccolo Daimao had sat in when he first appeared. It was just missing the skulls.

I just said humanoid doesn't count. Show me a human with an animal aesthetic.

these guy always cracked me up when he talked.
stupid nigga haha

>Goku was the strongest on earth
Barely. Piccolo could still kill him.

You guys should watch MistareFusion´s dissection videos.
fuck off geekdom no youtubers here

So does universe have a god of destruction? Thought they mentioned that all gods there are kill. How does whatshisname supreme kai exist there then? Or did he never became supreme kai and I just missed some major flashback somewhere?

akira never planned something in advance dumbass

There are literally talking turtles, cats and bears.

The overseer of the tournaments in DB was a dog. The president´s name was King Furry.

One tournament participant was literally a werewolf.

>waaahh stop advising good intellectual content!

in the future timeline everyone is dead.
the int epresent timeline they all still alive. the plot aint that difficult you should just quit anime altogether beanhead retard.
go back to school would do you wonders

could Toriyama get away with this today?

You keep dodging my question. I said show me a human with physical animal attributes.

>advising shit and self publicity
stop being an attention whore bitch
you can discuss plenty of things here
dont like fuck off to reddit

Early Buu Saga power levels. This shit takes a while. Took a while to settle on Piccolo and Majin Buu's PLs.

That's not true at all, you idiot.

I just did.

Shows humans that look like bears and pandas. They talk and think like humans, but look like animals.

nah niggas would start a riot in north carolina ... oh wait lol

If this never happened Frieza would have never come to earth, Cell would have never been created and Buu would have never woken up.

>werewolf
He's a human or a complete animal. Wrong.
>There are literally talking turtles, cats and bears. The overseer of the tournaments in DB was a dog. The president´s name was King Furry.
They're not humans like I asked. Are you fucking retarded?

In other words, Frieza and his empire remains and Kakarot and co. keep working for him.

Maybe Frieza would eventually decide to kill off the 4 remaining Saiyans if he even remotely thinks they are a threat.

>Are you fucking retarded?
yes

What do you call these
?

None of them would have ever gone SSJ so there'd be no need for him to kill them.

In this scenario

Vegeta: 18,000
Nappa: 6,000
Raditz: 1,500
Kakarot: Also around his brother´s level

The natural order of things.

nah niggas love playing that victim card

Neither did the Saiyan race yet Frieza decided to kill them off.

Anthropomorphic's you moron

So humans with animal features.
Exactly what you asked for.

just found kamis lil slave

Oh my god!

twitter.com/Herms98/status/779373822365405185

They're not humans. They're earthlings. Don't get it mixed up. They're ANIMALS with human characteristics.
I'm asking for HUMANS with animal characteristics.

Just say you don't know instead of making yourself look stupid.

found better lol

I always thought it was funny how Frieza kept Vegeta alive as some sort of trophy.

Like how you would keep an exotic animal of an instinct species, in this case royalty.

Nappa's max PL was 7,000

underrated post

*extinct

das waysis

give this kid a medal lmao

i really miss animal people

Pretty good Popo.

the dragonballs this dude got lol

And yet, everyone says 17 is stronger?

Maybe it's GT that's confusing people? Because somehow he gave Adult Trunks and Vegeta in GT trouble.

17 is stronger because he is a boy.

18 is a girl, and girls are weaker.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes SSG against Goku in the first fight and only after seeing Goku so super saiyan he figures out how to go SSR.

>SS Gohan stronger than Dabura
>ignoring what Toriyama said about Kibito power
>absurdly small numbers for Goten and Trunks
You have to go back

>That's not true
Are you talking about shitty anime or something?

every blackface is a popo cosplay lol

He is right, Gohan is stronger than Dabura you retard.

>falling for bait
are you retarded?

>japs complained that vegeta always jobs

even with that power boost from old kai.
gohan was still a shitty fighter.
he Always got power handed to him, but he wasn't exactly skilled in fighting.
even tien or krillin could beat gohan if it was on pure skill and not power.

but at least gohan has become irrelevant and is only used as videl's fuck toy

you late bitch
already been posted

>And yet, everyone says 17 is stronger?

There's a manga chapter cover with a diagram about the androids, and there it's said that 18's power was suppressed compared to 17's due to 17 disobeying Gero, but it still wasn't enough, which is why the next one was an even weaker absorbing energy model.

The other thing posted above, if real, seems like from one of Toriyama's recent interviews.

samefag, nice try.

when you thought you had seen everything

Didn't 18 disobey Gero too?

How did Future Trunks got his tail removed?

He was a baby when the androids appeared. Piccolo and Kami couldn't possibly remove it with magic.

Piccolo more like Cuckolo.

vegeta going to get btfo again lol

no it wasn't. his power was 4000 at best.
if it was any higher, then he shoudn't even been scratched by any of the attacks the z-fighters did.
gohan's maskenko woudn't have stunned and hurted his hand if nappa had a power of 7000.
and goku was whooping the floor with him easy

He wasn't born with a tail.

Trunks never had a tail.

Pic related, Krillin asked but we never got an answer back.

probaly born without the tail.

speaking of the future time line.
you guys think Black paid future chi chi a visit?

Pilaf 2nd

He probably killed her. Or maybe she just died/killed herself.

Doubt it. How would he know about Chichi?

Besides, she's probably dead. Knowing Chichi she would try to see Black Goku so she can see her husband one more time.

Universe 10 mr popo lmao

This one's pretty okay, but theres no way trunks raised his power level that much between trips. Remember, for him it wasnt 3 years, it was less than one, and he doesn't have anykne to train with in the future.
He was probably closer to 180 the first time and 200 the second time, with goku being closer to 190 the first time and 250 the second time. Vegeta also is not likely to be stronger than goku at that point, id put him at 240.
18 wasn't super strong compared to vegeta, she was just highly durable and didnt get phased. She didn't have the level of physical dominance that, say, trunks had over cold.
Id put her at 275.
Those changes in turn throw off
Id say you can drop the entire first lines power by 150-250 depending on the character.
I dont know why you think ultra vegeta is so many times stronger than he was before the training. At best his power doubled.
Here we're getting giant gains again.
Super perfect cell being over three times stronger than powered up cell against trunks? Why?

Except that you're the only ones that got that shitty dub, everyone else in the world got DBZ dubbed from the original Japanese.

I found the manga image. Also, I can't find a source for the supposed interview with 18 > 17 at all. Even the image seems to be from here.

> Trunks' Super Power

What did he mean by this?

I think you're reading into that too literally. SSB is literally just a variant of SS1 after all, so there's no "equivalent" to SSB.

It's quite likely that Black uses God ki in that state.

Except Toriyama said otherwise

Vegeta isn't going to job again.
This arc ends in october and his battle will be the last of the arc, he will defeat a possessed Goku and prevent black from ever existing

We all know Goku is going to get the kill, no need to be in denial.

man that's depressing

perhaps vegeta manages to beat black in the future.
while goku prevents his 'birth' in the present?
would have been nice if they used fusion to win.
vegetto would most likely do pretty good against black.
if vegetto can acces the ssj god/blue powers at least.

also one of chi chi's better hair styles

>Bulma is killed by the face of her lifelong friend
>ChiChi is killed by the face of her lifelong husband

>possessed Goku

I find it more likely that it's a newly created vessel with identical physiology to Goku's.

Shouldn't this be obvious just by looking at their numbers?

18 is newer, thus should be stronger.

19 and 20 were weaker, but had Ki Absorption-capabilities. Cell is technically Android 21

mabey he had some fun with her. before killing her.
i doubt he would rape her, as he and zamatsu hate mortals

Weirdly enough, the only people I hear complain about it are Old black people and young white people. Young black people don't really give a shit.
It's not even really racist. Black people on average have bigger lips, and dragonball is just a cartoon that exaggerates things.

Assuming the Androids didn't get to her first.

Or assuming she didn't die from depression after Gohan died.

These are the chi-chis I know and love. Unfortunately Buu saga and Super are going through hoops to tell us Chi-chi and Bulma are starting to sag.

see
You're why Cred Forums is shit

They didn't.
>She managed to stay alive from the androids, most likely because her house is hidden in the mountains, away from major cities the androids seemed target.

well satan, gero nerfed #18 a bit compared to #17
#16 is stronger then the both of them, but he had a pacifist nature.
while #17 and #18 just didn't like taking orders.

gero blamed it on the infinite energy reactors.
thats why he made #19 a energy absorbing type as it's easier to control, and then made himself one also for some reason.

If I recall correctly, in the original japanese Goku actually says something more along the lines of
"But Chi-chi doesn't have as much "bounce". Meaning she's probably not flat, but she aint exactly got that youthful springiness anymore.

>Piccolo was the original demon king
>Debura now takes Piccolo's place after being demoted to slug babysitter
this kills me and I'm not even a Piccolofag

Someone make a new thread please

>would have been nice if they used fusion to win.

That would most likely be the case if Zamasu and Black fuse.
There's still the problem of Zamasu's immortality.

Y'know, it's a good thing Goku married Chi-chi, who was basically the world's strongest woman at the time. Because if he had gotten with almost anyone else he would've accidentally snapped them in two by now.

can't wrap my mind around what a black+zamasu fusion would look like. probably insanely fabulous.

This

According to Toriyama, having tails is sort of recessive. Gohan just lucked out. (The real reason is Toriyama spent so much time thinking of the logistics of how tails work, namely in clothes...for some reason, that he decided to just stop using them altogether).

I do like to imagine that They still grow tails but Chi-chi and Bulma just cut them off regularly like a haircut.

>"Chi-chi, I'm back from the dead. Everything's gonna be just fine. I just want you to know I love you and- just kidding, it's Black. Say hi to Goku in the afterlife for me"

No, It was stated that half saiyans can be born without tails and that they hold hidden battle power.
This is the case with Goten, Trunks and Pan.

like xicor from that crappa AF fan manga?

NEW THREAD