ITT: Post husbandobait

ITT: Post husbandobait
>I love you, even if you're a silly, smelly, reviled, incompetent half-breed to no common sense.
Way to appeal to the ladies, Re:Zero. Bet they ate that shit up.

but isn't that the point of love? For it to be completely retarded but amazing at the same time?

I think the overall idea is that fate is involved here, since they're clearly both confused bad guys.

All the characters in that shit show are waifu/husbando baits.
Especially Rem.

don't talk about rem like that you fuck

The only good bait for ladies in this show is the trap, Subaru has no charisma and a generic verging on ugly design.

he's supposed to be a self-insert for people like you OP.

I'm still puzzled over why EMT even likes subaru. I mean I sorta get subaru's weird attraction to her, his obnoxious infatuation began when he thought he was a game protag in arc 1, and thought she was the "destined waifu" in the plot.

then he spent all of arc 2 trying to trip the love flags to get his ero game event he thought he deserved, it wasn't till arc 3 he starts to wake up to his selfish delusions and stops thinking that he's some sort of predestined hero. Yet for some unknown reason he still is latched onto EMT like she's some "awarded" heroine by the gods, passing up superior waifu Rem because he's still in love with the elf booty.

I like 'waifubait', makes me feel good. I don't see it as bait if it fulfills my desires.

>passing up superior waifu Rem

This.
I Seriously cannot logically comprehend why he didnt just fall in love with Rem. I mean even if he didnt use his brain and just his heart how the fuck?

>I love you, even if you're a silly, smelly, reviled, incompetent autist with no common sense.
They are made for each other

Maybe it has something to do with being horrifically dismembered by her once

>and just his heart how the fuck
With has his heart in her deadly 2000 hands

Calm down Subaru, just a joke.

He did fall in love with Rem. He's in a sort of awkward position because he honestly loves them both.

That is there to show just how big the heroes heart is.

>Once.

Didn't she die for him on several occasions. Not to say your point is invalid as to why he doesnt wife her but how could someone not after the shit she did...

2juu was the only reason I watched this show until the end, even with the QUALITY in the final few episodes he still pulled through for me.

Also 2juuxtoyota doujins when?

Pretty much this. That question was really about Emilia and Rem.

Yeah, you think a guy like Subaru would just pass up waifu of the century? He's already been described as needy and greedy so naturally he'll be feeling both.

You tend not to forgive people who killed you, no matter hpw you spin it she is shit for that.

Basically half the cast has killed Subaru. If he held it against everybody that did he wouldn't have any friends. He understands why she did it, its not even a line of reasoning he could argue against, and he understands that Rem and Ram are both good people at heart.

>You tend not to forgive people who killed you
You tend to die when you're killed.