>last thread got deleted
This truly is despair...

WASH AWAY THE ANGER

memes

Dont forget

>tfw my wife Chisa is now a confirmed terrorist

Can she be stopped?

Oh wait...

It had "edition" in it which is a no go.

Forget her? I never met her.

>unironically supporting generals

After the Tragedy I thought I could walk out of the Neo World Program and into a normal life...

Can memes bloom on the battlefield?

I made an "edition" dr3 thread once, was never deleted until it died on page 10

She'll be back in Kibou, don't worry.

Not a single bit of logic in Enoshima's reasoning!

Atleast, bulying Saionji is more than just necessary. And every day, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Guess mods are just on the prowl today.

Hope bros, rally up.

I wonder if Despair Hiyoko would have to be bullied differently from normal Hiyoko.

Mikan is cute

Why did everyone promise to do all those good things at the end like solve pollution, make lots of medicine for hospitals etc? I thought they had turned into despairs and did bad things.

Hinata's design is actually really unique in the Dangan universe.

All other characters have something special about them, something that makes them stick out - even Naegi has a pretty typical protagonist design, with being a manlet and his super special hoodie.

Hinata is just some regular guy, which makes him stick out all the more when compared to his especially zany classmates.

You tell me

I was looking through all this Komaru's images when it happened.

No matter. I did not realize it was titled as a general, and should not have posted in it.

I guess they're going to do it the despair way.

"Lying Disease" my son.

>Both gathered students
>Had a traitor
>Two talents instead of one
>The Future Foundation wanted both of them dead
>Mukuro cares only cares about these two the most
>Both of their sisters were main characters of their own spinoff
>Both know how to get people on their side
>In the process of attempting suicide, unlike everyone else, they did not cry but smiled in the face of Despair.

I want to nuke towns and villages with Sonia by my side!

Naegi-kun, why aren't my panties wet?

I'm not a fan of generals, but deleting one general over another just because the OP looks more like a general is stupid.

There is no Cure W for death.

It's also his personality that contrasts so strongly with his dull appearance. Just look at all those Hajime sprites.

They're blinded.

Kinda like that "what color is this dress" thing.

They see themselves blooming hope and peace, while in reality it's despair and war.

Jeez, user. Can't you in to deepness?

I didn't saw any difference in Saionji's behaviour, so no, she would get the same treatement as usual!

Naegi is Junko confirmed
Why the fuck not? There's a bunch of other more retarded theories out there

>Mikan is rotten
FTFY

That's what I thought, but then Nekomaru's line doesn't make sense.

Point me to the place where it says generals aren't allowed
What's that? You can't find it in the rules?
huh, how about that

Oh shit, I'm sorry.
sorry for what? Lady Junko taught us not to be ashamed of our despair, especially since it's such a good stepping stone to hope and all.
yeah I see that, Junko gave you good brainwash.
it gets even more retarded when I pretend to be minhacked despite being nuts crazy already.
mmmmm
sometimes, I pull on despair so hard, I imagine how bright our hope will shine in the end!
well Chiaki taught me a few things too like eh... if you try things, even hard ones, everything might turn out okay...
will you battle against me Hajime?
I'd be right happy to!

Reporting for duty!

Past Hajime, since the current one has changed his "no talent, admires hope" for "all talents, only shows a bit of interest in hope"

But yeah, his quirk is lacking any quirk, although he is a good leader too, and very able to read the problems of the others and take care of them. Sadly that capacity wasn't applied to himself.

Guys, what if Chisa is still alive? What if she orchestrated the killing game to make Munakata Despair. And the Chisa we saw who was dead was actually the 13th Branch Head.

We may as well just recycle plot points at this time.

What's interesting is that Nagito didn't mention his line backwards.

Nekomaru could perfectly get his despair from sabotaging his peers, instead of coaching them to victory.

HOPE

ALWAYS

WINS

That would be a really fucking boring explanation.

>what if Chisa is still alive?
This speucula has been around since the beginning.

So this is Despair Nekomaru?

>According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves

This is what someone posted last thread.

Your face when Naegi x Junko fusion in the final episode.

The reason why Despair always kept losing so far is because it was missing an Ahoge

I just want the damn theatre scene in the beginning of despair 01 to be relevant.

Because he found another

Then it fits DR3 well.

Thought it died down after the latest episode of Mirai-hen. Though, I kind of want her to be alive so she can get redeemed to be honest. It hurts that people are calling her a cunt now.

Oh yeah, his character is actually a well-written, not-too-cliché one. It contrasts especially well with his standard appearance, and makes the reveal of his participation in the Izuru Kamukura Project more interesting.

He's just this guy who wanted to be special, when the special was in his heart all long.

>tfw no gf who is keeping despairful secrets away from me and wants nothing more than to see me suffer in the worst way possible all the while lying to my face about everything.

I posted this. I had philosophy for a whole year at university

It was just a fourth wall break since Chisa was narrating from the perspective of her Future self.

DespairVision, my dude

Their perception of reality is twisted. To them poor air quality is a lack of dangerous toxins in the air, and medicines are things that kill you.

That's kind of hot, but

>160cm

Pffft

True that. No written rules said generals not allowed. It's just Cred Forumsutists being triggered and head-canonning rules themselves.

What game is this?

>Mikan is rottenly cute
Double fix

Why did they get swirly eyes when they had edgy red eyes before?

Danganronpa

The swirly eyes was fucking retarded. What was wrong with red glowing eyes, again?

they're cute

Yeah, the red eyes would've been SO MUCH BETTER.

Fuck you.

They are at the lowest level of despair now where they do shit because they're simply brainwashed, the moment they'll start enjoying it naturally they'll get those red eyes.

Junko is acting like a little schoolgirl spying on her crush form afar.

I want to marry Sonia!

They're only cute on Chisa but I think I'd much rather see her as a Despair in Mirai-hen, with red eyes and having a gigantic orgasm.

Red eyes is after experiencing the despair of Junko's death

Did you not notice that Teruteru was holding a bunch of junk food saying that it was healthy food? They didn't mean what they said, at least not in the way you think they did.

How will our guy Mitarai redeem himself in the next episode?

A hopeful spirit embiggens the smallest man.

Suicide, in the name of hope.

He's two seconds away from getting monokuma theatere'd. Poor dude wont know what hit him.

Activate his persona
there's none, he'll just fucking shot himsef for good

They had to hammer home the fact that they were brainwashed and can't be held responsible for their body's actions while they were possessed by despair

Man, Chisa just died as a terrible person without redemption.
And so did the comatose DR2 people.

It's really heartbreaking.
What can next week's episode even do to mend this pain in my chest?

Wasn't Mitarai immune to his own bullshit though?

He will upgrade to a new form like Future Hajime, steal Aoi's first kiss and shoot the mastermind all in one fell swoop.

anytime user

Hopefully die a terrible, terrible death.

Or maybe Hajime, Makoto and Kyosuke will take a time machine, kill this failure and prevent the end of the world.

I keep forgetting that Sonia's talent is "SHSL Princess". As in, someone who is superhumanly a princess. The sheer concept of what that means on a global scale surrounded by unstoppable despairs is terrifying.

I want komaeda to fill me with his hope

But the comatose aren't dead, user.

At least the DR2 people are still alive, albeit comatose.

Chisa just fucking died a Despair, and unredeemed.

Isnt Mukuro supposed to have a crush on Makoto at this point. Why the fuck is she calling him a loser

They're not waking up.

I guess the swirly eyes are meant to reflect that they have been brainwashed/hypnotized.

I think I remember him saying something about if you were familiar with the techniques it wouldn't really work.
I wonder if the person calling him knows that.

So, juzo never knew that chisa was a RoD?

For me, Chisa died when she got brainwashed. She just a different character in the same body like Touko/Genocider or Ryouko/Junko.

Practically no one knew. No Tengan didn't know either before you start saying that.

What is the monokuma eye meant to be?
It existed before monokuma did so monokuma's eye was explicitly designed to be that part of the HP logo

But what is it meant to represent on the HP logo?

By getting his shit kicked in by Naegi

So I'm not really into DR but did this actually explain how Junko corrupted them?

The swirly eyes are the ones Junko had when she killed herself. Was this Tengan's doing, disposing of a tool he no longer had a use for?

Junko is a little schoolgirl spying on her crush form afar.

I always saw it as something of a warped or really stylized Z for Zetsubou.

Yukizome-sensei, it seems my panties are wet.

This.
Despair Chisa is not Chisa.

brainwashing + killing a cute girl

And asking Junko why aren't they killing him.

Then why do people still call her a cunt despite knowing she's brainwashed?

Yes.
She showed them a video of their most beloved classroom representative, who brought them all together when they were just disjointed doing their own thing, being horribly tormented until she died alone, while amplifying their feelings of hopelessness with a heavily modified hypnotic video until they became slaves to the despair in their hearts, and just decided to follow Junko's orders.

Will Komaeda be better remembered by his jacket or by his sweaters?

Well, isn't it obvious to assume it is something like Zeus's thunderbolt?

Lighting and thunder have always been associated with Creativity, Inspiration, Divinity.

You know, like an Eureka moment.

She might have brain washed herself to make sure she'd go through with it.

Oh yeah
>They could have ended the game by tying up Mitarai and leaving him in front of a monitor

Because despair Chisa is an unredeemable cunt.
It's just easier to say Chisa than despair Chisa.

You could always compromise.

But aren't all Despairs unredeemable cunts? If we're gonna go down that route?

>unredeemable
Tell that to Naegi

Oh I guess that's cool. How did they end up "losing" between DR1 and DR2 anyway?

Only Junko's husband is capable of having both red eyes and swirly eyes at the same time.

It's board culture, you would know if you aren't crossboarding newshit.

I wish Naegi knew about Chisa so she could have a chance at redemption.

If despair represents chaos, then why do all "despairs" work together and worship Junko Enoshima?

Damn, user. That's a hard question for a hopemanfag like me but I think he will remembered by his jacket rather than his sweaters. Personally, I like them both. He can always be remembered by his hope though

Its probably the good part of chisa from inside her mind witnessing her downfall

so Cred Forums's consensus is that the despair arc was a mistake

Despair honestly seems much more predictable compared to hope, I really don't understand how Junko came up with her retarded ideals.

After Junko died, the overwhelming majority of Despair-affiliates killed themselves, and the remaining Ultimates who were rampaging throughout the world were baited into going to Jabberwock Island where they were stuck inside of a simulation that was made exclusively to erase their minds and test whether the irrationality of Despair or Hope would be the hardest to predict winning out in the end. As we've seen in DR2 the answer is FUTURE

Also

It should be noted that an organization that was made exclusively to defeat them didn't really accomplish anything. Ultimate Despairs are really, really hard to fight, to the point where they were all "Million-Level Killers".

Junko was just making shit up to try and persuade izuru

It's ok, user. Junko was just a stepping stone for hope

Is Naegi's hope stronger than Junko's despair?

Class 77 has a bond so strong, it transcends hope or despair. And of course they worship Junko, the Ultimate Despair.

I liked the despair arc. It could have been spaced out a lot better, but it answered damn near every question I've had regarding it since beating DR2.

After all this, I can now say Persona is my new favorite character.

Dude has been tru alot and now I can fully understand why he went on a rampage on mirai side.
He started out as a calm hardworking guy and all he ever wanted was Hope for humanity, but ended up being betrayed by the people he trusted the most.

I would have been extremely butthurt if all that shit happened to me and even have my waifu die as a despair without having the chance to do anything about it..

It was fine, we all needed something to discuss between mirai episodes.

I'm putting the blame here on DR3's bad writing.
I think what they're trying to say is that filling the world with despair and throwing it into chaos would be an exciting change from the day-to-day world we live in.

There's also the cheap fallback, "well you just think her ideals are silly because you're not SHSL analyst"

I dont think killing everyone will help anything though

Because Junko almost never gets near Despair-addled lunatics to begin with, and she has been mass-brainwashing them with Memetic Despair Brainwashing throughout social media and phone services, which would explain why it ruined societies faster than the actual Ultimates could get to them.

By saving Chiaki, and making a working Hope W serum which cures all poisons that he will have stored away in his inner pocket for any such future events where cute detective girls require it, and also takes on board the end of both despair and future ark with his expertise in anime making both 10/10 finishes.

So are still going to get that Future episode on monday and then the Hope on thursday?

>"Million-Level Killers"

But like why? I mean it's not like their fighting anime protagonists who will blow up mountains with punches.

also what is
>"The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History.

>why do all "despairs" work together and worship Junko Enoshima?
because it's unexpectable for her

>yfw Junko was actually defending him from her sister
>yfw Mukuro was only acting in the FTE's and was about to kill Makoto when Junko saved him by killing her instead

It was better than Mirai, at least the first half was

Killing potential Remnants/masterminds might help.

Will Hope save DR3?

The last episode made everything wrong with the Despair arc right.

Yes.

He didn't want to kill anyone tho.

At first he didn't want Despair to use Naegi as a tool for more despair and after his confrontation with Tengan he thought everyone was a Despair so he had to choice to kill them.

> I mean it's not like their fighting anime protagonists who will blow up mountains with punches.

Actually, they are. Being an SHSL anything already implies that your abilities are supernaturally good, and if you turn all of that towards senseless destruction and revelry, it's not hard to see how any of them could commit their own personal genocide. Seiko, for example, could concoct a symptom-specific serum for an affliction her classmate had, in-class, in a minute. Nekomaru has a high-pressure massage that can cause someone to surpass their bodily limits dramatically and perform inhuman feats (20 laps around an island and thousands of pushups and situps in one sitting), and the only drawback is the soreness afterwards, where another massage will immediately clear it up. Mukuro Ikusaba (the 16th student watch out for her) has been on frontline battles in a mercenary company in the middle east for three years without a single scar at fucking 12 years old. Killing millions is honestly just inevitable with these brainwashed lunatics with superpowers. Imagine if your average anime MC just turned to evil one day after cultivating his abilities.

I still can't believe the Side:Hope memesters were actually right all along

>mukuro actually doesn't give a shit about naegi
>junko actually loves him
w-what's going on

Kinda weird how tailor fit Manley is for her.

>Hates everything being predictable and boring and admits herself that Naegi is pretty much unpredictable.
>has the largest capacity of bringing her despair
>Seems to like dudes who don't care about her or show it like Izuru and Matsuda and she's pretty much the one person Naegi seems to dislike
>Luck will even cause her death

>I mean it's not like their fighting anime protagonists who will blow up mountains with punches.
They basically form a global terrorist network. Some characters have a more believable case for killing millions than others.

>The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History.
It was when Junko got a bunch of non talented reserve students at Hopes Peak Academy to blow up the school and commit mass suicide.

>I mean it's not like their fighting anime protagonists who will blow up mountains with punches.
Nekomaru blows away a forest with a fart in the first episode.

It was great. Biggest mistakes were not enough Class 77, and the way they turned to despair. Should have left the latter unexplained/vague, since 11 episodes would never be enough to make it satisfiyng.

Well, it was more than just a fart.

No, that was what started The Tragedy.

The Tragedy itself is the on-going series of unending terrorist attacks, murders, and wars throughout the world being motivated by nothing but despair and paranoia about despair.

The hope side's just one episode though right? Not a whole 12 episode series?

Maybe Junko didn't kill Matsuda in canon? Kodaka please.

Yeah it's just a special. Which is where the mastermind is gonna get defeated.

>ever doubting HOPE

>doubting the power of hope
I expected more from you, anons

Actually I can understand Junko feeling a bit of affection towards him.
She, like Izuru, feels dull due to be able to analize and predict everything, so something she cannot predict, like despair, is good for her. Makoto is unpredictable AND a threat to her plans to bring despair to mankind, so all in all she must consider him the most fun thing around.

By being both a hopebringer AND an unpredictably lucky person, Makoto is a great source of fun and challenge for her, no wonder she prefers him alive (her attempts to kill him would go in line with the attacks she usually does in the people she likes, like Matsuda, Izuru, or Mukuro).

When is it coming out?

Redeem himself for what? He's done nothing.

Next Thursday, in the timeslot Despair has been airing.

Thursday, it's in the Despair-hen timeslot.

Not him but, I don't suppose we know how long it goes for?

Probably just gonna be the standard 24 minutes.

It's like a standard episode.

That's just ghost chisa looking at aftermath when she was mindhacked

>they expect to wrap it up in 24 minutes

alri

>the people she likes, like Matsuda, Izuru, or Mukuro
nigga wut
she doesn't love anyone
she is a murderer

>loves
>calls him a "jama kusai"
Yeah, that's some real love right there.

Yes, she did like Matsuda and Mukuro at the very least, and she relished the despair it brought her killing them.

The last Mirai-hen might lead in to Kibou-hen

>being this much in denial

Remember that we still have one episode of Future left. The two arcs will most likely combine for Hope.

What would it feel like to run your hand through Komaeda's hair?

Well, it's essentially 48 minutes, counting the final Mirai-hen episode.

It'll probably go:
>mastermind reveal and motives Mirai-hen 12
>mastermind gets defeated in Side: Hope

culture my ass. if it's not written it's just your head canon.

do we know what Hope arc is about? continuation of aftermath of Mirai or prelude to DR2?

dissemination through memes

It's concluding DR3 user.

Ohhhhh, shit. I forgot there was one more episode left.

I still don't have hope though.

Expect a fucking shitty twist

It's the final episode of the entire series (up to this point). It would make no sense for them to conclude it with Future 12 and then have a dedicated DR2 episode for the very last episode.

Can't wait.
I'll even be there to see it all.

>despair is literally memes

You hack

But it is expectable for her. It's just part of her plan.

The autistic junkofag brainwashed us all with his shitposting.

Can't for how the fuck Chisa did it despite being dead.

I don't understand how it is possible for SDR2 to happen. Izuru is the only one who could have gathered the RoD but at the same time has never seen Nagito before.

NISA mistranslating yet again. The line is more like "There you go with your reckless hope again. I love it so much that it makes me wanna puke." She's not talking about him directly. But she's also pretty obviously sarcastic, so even if NISA hadn't been mistaken you still would have interpreted it wrong.

Why do they have super powers though I mean I guess it's just in-universe law but still why aren't there others also as OP?

Holy shit you faggots will complain about anything.

He asked Junko to delete his memories of rods and vica versa

Watch at the end credits hifumi just pops up and says "I'm done!" and it was just his doujin about hi classmates and senpais

Maybe FF just gave Izuru a list and he captured them all without having memory with them.

He shouldn't need Junko for that.

Wait. Is the Despair in Danganronpa just an application of Meme Magic?

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

very HOPEful because his hair seems as soft as a cloud

Why does it feel like those lines were added to avoid a plothole that didn't need to exist in the first place?

Yes. They were trying to shrug the whole anime thing off by saying it's just memes like in games.

But Junko would have been dead at this point.

Play dr2 again
Junko said what they all willingly gave up to the FF, so they could give their bodies to her
Pretty sure second part was a lie, because in the chapter 0 Nagito obviously didn't knew about all plan

It felt like they went 'Oh shit we forgot about that' and added that scene in to patch it up

Because it is.

They just had to add Izuru and Nagito interaction to pander to the fujo market. One more reason the anime was shit.

Except Junko and Munakata.

If you think about it, Junko "Despair Hitler" Enoshima manipulated only two people, Ryota "Anime Was a Mistake" Mitarai and Juzo "No Homo" Sakakura.

>Komaeda says that the clash between two hopes can create ultimate hope
>Naegi's and Munakatana's hopes clash
>KIBOU hen gets announced
IS THERE SOMEONE WHO CAN STOP OUR BOY HOPEMAN

Bu how could they have found out about the plan if they didn't meet Izuru before? Izuru was the only one with the Junko AI.

What song will they use for the Hope ED?

sms
email
line

Love is Survival

Second song from Komaeda CD.

My Chemical Romance Kill all your friends

Haha time for HOPE

His own love was controlling him

Savage.

Holy shit fuck off back to /drg/

sakura nagahashi

Can I marry Hopeman?

>Mukuro loves Naegi, guys.

disseminating through memes

Get in line

I feel bad for people who waifu'd a character from a fanfic.

Can someone post best dad please?

i got you senpai

Mukurofags who think the IF novel is canon should be gassed

Look at them smiles, man.
Manlet attract despair sisters.
tfw the doujins do come true

So did Soda even end up building all that shit or did Junko really pull it all out of her ass?

Soda made it from Junkos ass

Apparently the latter.

The Despair Sisters are more interested in Naegi than Izuru.

The doujins are actually canon.

Why didn't Juzo find it strange that Chisa thought Junko was innocent?

Did he know Chisa confronted her?

Meme dads get outta the way.

If single you all get cancer.

What do nips think about DR3

>what is all of dr1 and sdr2

>Dad lets his son dress up like a girl
Why tho

> Loves a person for years, going through hell seeing his beloved one love his friend (look at his faces in flashbacks) and understanding that his feelings will never be mutual
> Accepts it as is and investing himself fully in supporting said person
> Never lets a thing slip, keeps all of his feeling inside
> Obviously still loves him, harbouring fear of being found out and rejected/abandoned, insecurity grows
> Got beat up by ultimate analyst who sees all of his weak spots, threatened
> All mass of insecurity, childish fear kicks in
> Accepts Junko's terms, hating himself and feeling uneasy
> Killing game starts
> Worst fear came true, abandoned by Munakata
> Steps on himself, develops, literally throws his talent away (boxing with one hand?), despite everything wants his love to survive and does everything for it still thinking that he has been left alone

If 0, I cuck your dad and you fall into despair.

thanks

Why not?

These threads are generals already. The thing is though, once the show ends, these threads will end with it right afterward. A real mistake would be creating a board for generals, where they exist 24/7 forever, encouraging the posters' behaviors to get shittier and shittier because there will never be an end point to cease the circlejerking. And then those people bring their shitty mindsets over to other boards if they ever feel like going out.

What in God's name were the mods thinking with /vg/?

Actually, I was expecting them to try to drum up the doujin fuel but she seemed a lot more into Izuru in this arc.
woah

>/boardname/ is bad because x and y and z
Nobody is forcing you to visit boards you don't like.

Chiaki is the Mastermind. And Junko somehow, but mostly Chiaki

What's with this show and girls getting off from Junko shoving the pointy part of her high heel in to their chocolate starfish?

/drg/ detected. You should go back there.

HOL UP

This was before they got interact one on one, without Junko's intervention.

Truly though, Naegi loved the Junko side of Mukuro. Naegi wanted to SAVE Junko. Naegi wants to make some despairingly hopeful babies with JUNKO.

Junko is a SLUT! SLUUUTTTTTTTTT!!!

Would you allow your Heavyweight World Champion Boxer gay friend confess to you his feelings?

Boat hope reporting in

Taking an already existing problem and moving it somewhere else in a desperate attempt to save Cred Forums.

Wrong, sorry

What is the name of soundtrack in this scene?

Yes.

>she seemed a lot more into Izuru in this arc.
>kyaaaa senpai is so cooool

>Naegi
>Wait what is this feeling

that's clearly luck abuse

It's bad for more than just that board itself, user. The terrible behaviors can show up elsewhere because "containment boards" don't truly contain anything. The users are free to go and post as they please anywhere.

Sending cancer in a place to multiply unchecked rather than the mods doing their fucking jobs and trimming fat.

You know what, Munakata would suffer less if they just joined Kunko all together. It isn't fair that a two most trusted people backstabbed him.

Well it wasn't my idea.

But she's a slut for one man.

That makes her PURE.

So wait, Ryoko really is no longer canon?

D-does it mean my wife Junko is once again canon pure maiden, that was never even kissed?!

Also, where they talking about 'memes' in one point? What the fuck

DR0 happened between last episode and this one.

Sure thing if then he won't have to feel this feels and raging self-hatred

A meme (/ˈmiːm/ MEEM)[1] is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture"

Complete social reengineering. What was bad is now good, what was good is now bad.

I actually used this reasoning for a long time when trying to white-wash Junko and her actions. By throwing the entire world into despair, nobody would really be hurt from the things that hurt us now, since killing someone would be just like saying 'hi' to someone. A norm. The only people in pain where the one that failed to accept desapir.

Meme is cultural trait.
Gene is genetic trait.

R E T C O N N E D

Stop being so stupid. Kodaka pandered to the waifufags and left it to our interpretation whether DR0 happened or not. Was a smart move desu.

Yes
yes
yes
______________yes______________

Junko is Naegi's Taylor Durden

Holy fuck, now that would be a twist

Why is Mukuro such a slut? This is almost as bad as Mikan.

>Taylor

Did you miss the fact Junko was wearing her DR0 uniform in the latest episode and pic related referring that she killed Matsuda with that knife?

I wish we never got DR3.

>TAYLOR SWIFTU

who is talking to munakata in the first scene?

>Mukuro cares only cares about these two the most

She called him a loser in yesterday's episode. Literally the only thing Mukuro cares about is Junko and if she has opinions about anything else it's just Junko's opinion that she shares because she's Junko's dog.

Trying to ship Mukuro with Naegi is retarded, Mukuro has no feelings for anyone besides Junko. It's like none of you even get her character.

Thats her talent, the soldier thing is just a hobby.

>>Wait what is this feeling
What? Does the translation have something that wasn't in the raw? She talks about him like he's a pipsqueak and decides at the last moment to keep him around since he has despair potential. Her wording was surprisingly disinterested, it gave me the impression she didn't even see him as a rival until the end of DR1.

>Kunko

lel
what a cuck

>Stage 1: denial.

Can you at least point me to which line was translated like that? I have the raw and I can download the sub, but I don't remember anything like that.

Turns out it was Junko with Makoto crush all along and Mukuro having hots for him was just one of many of her lies.

Not that user, but you could've just close your eyes and listen to know the raw.

I did listen to the raw and I'm saying I didn't hear any line like that which is why I suspect someone mistranslated. If anyone can point me to the exact english line I can double-check what she actually says.

If they knew the NWP was a simulation when they died, then they have a better chance of waking up.
The only people who knew this were Mikan and Hopeman, and Hopeman has LUCC on top of that so I'll be astonished if he doesn't/hasn't already woken up

Mukuro was pretending to be Junko, so since Junko wants to fuck Naegi Mukuro pretended to want to fuck Naegi. She just got a little too into it and got killed for going after her sister's man.

wtf I hate mukuro now

Dunno, games where she doesn't manipulate anyone?

There is a difference between manipulating someone and putting someone in difficult situation.

Denial only leads to despair, user.

MEMES
E
M
E
S

naegi is junko's man
she has to hide her feelings

Denial is telling yourself they're going to wake up.

Acceptance is hope.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
I got a screenshot, my friend

And here's the screenshot, my friend! I was watching the [HOPE] Subtitled version and this popped up. I couldn't help but laugh.

Meme: an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture.

Does it really hold up? I don't remember Zero that much.

Zanka, I hope. I want to hear more Komaeda's singing.

Agreed. Mukuro Ikusaba, the Ultimate Masochist.

>hurr its a knife
>hurr reference
>durr uniform

U P T O Y O U R I N T E R P R E T A T I O N

Its all circumstantial.

That was one of my theories initially.Coupled when she says in her FTE's "i'll introduce you to someone who isn't afraid to show what she's got" - theres no way that phrase describes Mukuro, it can only describe Junko. DOnt forget that Mukuro is pretty stupid too, no way she'd do an act inside an act.

The memes Junko

First volume is a bit slow, but I really liked it.

Why does Mukuro look so small there?

Who's best despair boy?

She's a stinky womalet.

what happens in future arc now?who could be the mastermind?

Maybe it's Junko

Junko

This adorable Despair. Turns out she killed the 13th Branch Head.

Because why not.

No, I mean, do events in the book contradict in any way (or strongly) events from the anime?

It is true that Junko is wearing her outfit from Zero now and she didn't in Episode 10. Not to mention we did see Matsuda and that Spy kid

I would rather it wasn't canon, but I can't help it, I guess.

>Does it really hold up?
Yes.

Junko, who else. It's always Junko. Always.

So uh is the anime done or is there another episode?

I'll start watching if it's done

2 eps left

One arc is finished but you need to watch it all at once.

If so, then how?

No, not yet.

Best to wait another week

>snowman is the mastermind
BRAVO KODAKA

>Watching this without Cred Forums

whats the point

Tengan set up the game, so in that sense he is at least one of the masterminds. He probably is dead for real though.

When did Junko have time to recruit those niggers (I only have Monica pictures, so imagine the remaining 4 are on it as well)?

She was supposed to sway them away and put them on a truck or some shit and ride off to the distance.

Ever met a military girl? They are legit sluts.

Junko AI

Before despair arc.

Chisa and Tengan set up the game to make Munakata despair. Then Chisa hijacked it from Tengan and yeah.

If I understand correctly, we get last episode of Future on Monday and on Thursday we get one episode of Hope, that will wrap the entire series up, yes?

Yes user, so expect the mastermind reveal on Monday.

Monica said Junko drove them away during Tragedy

Also, on a side note, what makes this little cunt so damn attractive? I don't mean cute, I mean hot as fuck

>Junko is alive
>Naegi stops her ... AGAIN

Pottery

Hope will be the finale of the entire series up to this point.

V3 starts a completely new storyline.

Maybe she was lying about the whole thing. It would be in character for her.

I literally can't think of a more boring way to end it. Even Naegi browsing his mothball collection would be more entertaining then that shit again.

Holy fuck, I'm actually more excited than I thought I would be

Jesus, I hope it is good and satisfying

Did someone say Hope?

I believe it'll end with Munakata stopping them. That's the only way to complete his character arc. But the only way that will happen is if Chisa is the mastermind.

Don't get me wrong, Tengan did his part, but Munakata killed him.

Juzoboys are reddit boys

>"i'll introduce you to someone who isn't afraid to show what she's got"
>tfw she means Junko
I feel stupid, after all these years that's actually what she meant.

Junko was the mastermind of Despair so it makes sense for Hajime to be the mastermind of Future since that's his whole deal. Then Naegi can be the mastermind of Hope, but he sucks so bad at it that they catch in a single episode.

Manlet.
I thought everyone already agreed.

So Juzo fucked everything up and every death after his contact wih Junk is his fault?

This needs to be a conclussion to entire series. Hajizuru has to play significant part in all this.

Okay everyone comes to stop Chisa. There.

Coonko

>everyone comes and take turns fucking chisa

>Original DR story is ending
>Komaru and Toko guaranteed to never show up again
>Kanon and Weedmom never appear
>Kirigiri and Chiaki dead for real
>Togami buried in the rubble and never recovered
>DR2 kids never wake up
>Class 76 stays irrelevant (and dead)
>Weedman lives

HUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!?

>MFW Junko will NEVEREVER see Naegi in such a despair

Next Thursday we'll see whose hope is stronger.

Even Sonia and Akane?

Hopeman pulling out the gun was the only good part of the Despair arc for me, but even then, it did add a lot of background stories and hints to the Future side. The monitor trick wouldn't work otherwise and the characters' motivations wouldn't be there either.

But reddit hates Juzo.

Ah reddit user, you're finally back, my friendly ruffian. I was already wondering what happened to you.

This time I'll actually reply to you and your desperate shitpost attempt. Reddit is full of SJW, fedora tipping individuals who see themselves as intelligent masters amongst the internet. They don their own neckbeards and of course each others neckbeards as they watch Danganronpa. In their eyes the females, who are an endangered species in the world of danganronpa are threatened with a presence named Juzo Sakakura. Because of his presence the inner SJW triggers deep within the average reddit user and they go full tumblr in a final exclamation to prove once and for all that "muh needless violence" is a bad claim even for fictional works.

Point is, fuck reddit, fuck SJW's and fuck people who are anti-fun. Oh and fuck you, out of all things, fuck you, my friend.

How about this.

They manage to deal with mastermind in Future alone. Everything is fucked still, but we get some bittersweet 'all-will-be-well' ending

And Hope shows us what could have been, the world where Junko didn't start the Tragedy. We see everyone, from all games, happy.

I read that in her voice

no

Mitarai's gonna snap (possibly manipulated by Tengan from beyond the grave) and attack the survivors, Munakata will save them at the cost of his life. Then Hope somehow circumvents all the tragedy and we get Hagakure's happy ending. Then the camera slowly zooms out of the snowglobe in the autistic kid's hand.

Yes, even Sonia and Akane

And so... even in deat- No.

Even in her non-existence.

She manged to fill us up with despair in the end.

Truly, the best mastermind of all.

Well if that's going to happen then Kodaka a fucking pussy.
Worst anime ever.

If she is alive, she obviously did. Naegi actually coming back after passing the brink of despair could be the thing that makes her turn to hope from despair

Oh God, can you imagine how turned on she would be?

>ROSEBUD

And then We get Side: Rosebud

ESPECIALLY Sonia and Akane.

And Weedman.

So what is everyone doing over at Jabberwockenbocken island?

K-KIRIBOYZ
She's coming back bro's I can feel it in the air our girl will be back on Monday, y-you'll see!

H-Here I stand before the warm and soothing rain!

>Munakata will save them at the cost of his life
Hahaha and how exactly is this sperg going to kill anyone?

They'll still get shitty spin-offs probably. As long as the cash-cow can get milked. But probably nothing as official as a game or an anime again, yeah.

Playing an air guitar duel against the fleet.

What else would they be fucking doing?

How about a world where hopebot goes back in time and pushes Junko's mom down the stairs.

>I stand before the warm and soothing rain!

user I don't think that's rain..

A boat went to pick up Hajizuru (and maybe the other survivors)

>Hey Kodaka why did the DR world get destroyed?

>Cuz memes.

Have we hit the rock bottom yet? I don't think it can get worse.

They are still despaired

He won't as he's been literally useless. He had one use and that was function as plot device for Junko's antics, bravo Kodaka on this 10/10 character.

But why is it taking so long

How about someone with a slashed throat coming back?

>implying she can go anywhere but despair

She's too far gone, Makoto can't do anything to help her. Her identity, purpose, will is all built for despair. Matsuda her true love's brainwashing couldn't save, hope surely can't

by the power to mindhacc

>Entire FF dies
>Weedman lives and reigns alone
They laughed and said Ultimate Clairvoyant was a useless talent, well they're not laughing now.

I just want them to be happy, user.

Maybe not in the Universe we observe. But somewhere, someplace. I want Makoto be happy with Kirigiri. I want Munakata to acknowledge and accept Juzo's feelings, even if he doesn't reciporate them. I want to see Mondo and Chihiro being great friends. I want to see Ruruka and Seiko put their differences aside and rekindle their friendship. I want to see Imposter and Mikan happy together. I want to see Mitarai's hope anime making the world a better place. I want to see Warrior of Hope be normal children. I want Natsumi to hear from her brother that he loves her, despite her being talentless. I want Junko to be sweet, bubbly girl that loves her sister and her boyfriend very much and doesn't try to kill them. But most of all, I think, I want to see Hajime and Chiaki play some games together once again.

Your waifus end here

Anime is a hell of a drug.

It probably has to do something with Idolm@ster

As usual.

>Junko
>Boyfriend
TOP KEK

>Underestimating meme magic

Goddamn it Kodaka, why must you cause despair??

She loved Matsuda so much that she killed him.
The same goes for Mukuro, she even said herself in the class trial.

I still think that theatre scene was just to troll people who watched despair 1 first

FUN FACT COMING IN JUST FOR ALL OF YOU:

It was extremely poorly translated. Had they wanted to make it seem less of a pop culture reference they should've translated it into memetics, which is cultural information transfer. A meme unironically means a unit of culture, but the meaning of the word went full retard in the past 2 decades.

>yfw it's just some mindhac... ekhem, brainwashed imposter and real Junko is alive and well pulling strings all the time

It's nagito, I'm pretty sure he got out early and got boats prepared for the survivors

Its a metaphor for fucks sake.

The point is Cred Forums will whine no matter what the circumstances is.

I only just noticed that Chisa, hearty kek.

Really? I thought I heard Izuru clearly say "memes."

Yeah we all know she's gay.

>He fell for the Despair meme

Hajizuru. He set up the game to take revenge on Chisa for killing his waifu.

Pyrovision from TF2.

She's dead user, the sooner you accept the better you'll feel. Instead imagine the hopeful family moments your boy Makoto will have with the most important woman in his life in Hope Arc next Thursday

Every hope and luck that Naegi shows bring more despair to Junko.
Matsuda can't do that.

I think we know who the real OTP is.

>The same goes for Mukuro, she even said herself in the class trial.

Yup. Anime makes it hard to believe, but she loves Mukuro very much. It's basically.

>Fuck you, you flat, ugly whore. Go die!

Then when she is alone it hits her

>Oh God, why am I such a cunt towards her! I love her, but I hurt her so much! Ah, ah, ahhh~ it's so desapir inducing how terrible I am

All their powers, useless before the power of anime.

it would have happened anyway since chisa and the class had already been brainwashed. at most him telling the truth would have ended the attacks faster and prevented dr1 from happening. either way his decision was the dumbest shit i've ever seen

She never mentioned him even once. She can't think that much of him.

Who got cucked the hardest out of Munacucka, Cuckuichi and Sacuckura?

So is Hopemans Junko hand doing anything in the finale?

We all agree that she was a stupid moron who ruined everything, right?

Like you had ONE JOB, protect your students, ONE FUCKING JOB, and you COMPLETELY FUCKED IT

That's cause culture went full retard in the past 2 decades.

I meant voice acting even + translation, my bad. Memes itself is a terrible fucking word to use in anything that's considered a serious kind of media as it instantly turns into "xdd memes". They should've used the jap for memetics "Mīmu-gaku" in Romanji. It would've made it way less retarded due to pop culture in this century.

One of the best edits around dude.

What the heck are you talking about, Matsuda gave her the biggest despairgasm of her life, that was the climax to the book.

Juzo>Soda>Munakata

Chisa did nothing wrong.

>these fuckers plus all the other niggers think Kohacka has the actual fucking balls to kill her off

I'd rather say the entire fucking world.

I'd say Soda>Juzo>Munakata, due to Soda's constant thirst.

I wish Pepsi got atleast some princess pussy. Hes pretty cool guy

>selfinsertfags are going to get their protag waifus
>Everyone else will be left out in the cold

No. Komaeda is a chump.

>tfw Junko used elaborate mind control scheme to control Chisa and all she had to do was tell her 'join me and we will kill normies together'

There's no need to be so upset. Calm your tuts Juzofag

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

Japan doesn't have the same connotation around memes that we do, it still holds its original meaning fro them.

He was fucking terrible. Waste of a survivor slot.

Holy shit

>you will never get that many (you)'s

Meh, she already forgot about it even before DR1.

>biggest despairgasm of her life
That's not the the end of DR1

Drop them guns fatty

Where were you when DR become Metal Gear?

Imposter-kun should've survived instead of this cunt

I'm not upset, however. I'm just putting it down in a way that's accurate yet degrading. The "fuck you's" were in there for comical relief. My friend, seriously, don't see everything on the internet as someone being upset or mad, it's usually the contrary.

Oh yes I'm aware, my friend. Yet it's a bit ignorant knowing that Kodaka and SC are definitely aware of the meaning within western cultures. It's just a bit dumb to put something like that in the script and let it go through when half the viewerbase is in fact, western.

No problem. Honestly yeah what were they thinking putting the word "meme" in a serious context?

Surely they knew nobody would take it seriously.

Kaede looks like a meme already.

Souda has a hard life.

I miss her so much

Please bring her back Kodaka

Please make a miracle happen

>the book has climaxed and so did I

Well, half of this shit is copying MGS, so memes had to be in here somewhere. We even had legit Raiden for god's sake.

Not until I get my ransom of (you)'s

What do you think you're doing to my daughter?

You take that back.

We HOPE now lads.

Where does one find a moe detective?

Dumbster

Souda is fine as a friend, but he's too thirsty and proactive so all the ladies avoid him.

The only thing I wish I could take back is his birth.

I would honestly suck out his father's cum out of his mother's pussy if it meant he would never become part of DR2

This:
Pretty much. I couldn't have said it better myself. Even though, you'd expect Kodaka to learn from a mistake by one of his idols as "the memes, Jack" is still one of the most well-known lines of Revengeance, my friend.

I ship him with Mahiru. I liked how they had a little banter this ep.

Why didnt he just go for Ibuki?

She saved Chiaki and Nagito. Too bad they just had to follow her instead of contacting HPA or something.

Screw that, I need my qt 3.14 gamer.

>she already forgot
I didn't realize you were psychic and could read fictional characters minds, user.
>That's not the the end of DR1
I'd need to reread but I think they were pretty close.
>Kodaka and SC are definitely aware of the meaning within western cultures
Does Kodaka even know English? Uchikoshi does and he didn't understand what internet memes were when he asked twitter about it recently.
>half the viewerbase is in fact, western.
When have they cared about the western fanbase? The localizers are the ones that care since they get all the money. Kodaka/SC just get an initial payment from the localizers and probably some bemusement that anyone's trying to translate such an intrinsically Japanese series.

I thought that was just a meme. Is DR really copying MGS now?

If so that's pretty sad. This series stood just fine on it's own.

In a rare moment of competence, I liked how they managed to convey what Naegi sees in her so simply as backed up by one of those 'interview' pieces where Naegi drops his spaghetti all over her.

Now in gif form.

Even if they didn't follow her she was planning to bring them despair anyway, just look at what she did to Persona.

Naegi come here and undress me.

So Izuru is literally the genuine Dindu Nuthin' guy here?

How about we list all things that could go wrong, preventing the Tragedy from happening

>Junko leaves hospital 5 minutes later than she did
>Nagito shoots his gun instead of monologing
>Juzo cares about the world more than he doesn about his sexuality
>Chiaki and Nagito tell the faculty or anyone of authority about Chisa being held captive

what else?

This. Before the end of chapter he really was a cool and helpful character. He was a bit over Sonia before but it was bearable. And he was a bro. Capturing Nagito, taking you to spy on girls, making the camera device, repairing the elevator.
I fucking hate how in Chapter 5 and 6 he was all MUH sonia and that was his defining characteristic from now on. It's fucking terrible.
It's like Touko in DR1 that became Byakuya's comedic duo after chapter 2.

Perfect dad and daughter.

He literally didn't do anything, yes.

I'm sure DR1 is much worse if we take into account she may have added the mind hack to the broadcast which meant she inavertedly caused a super hopegasm mind hack to the world watching.

He literally didn't do anything.

Well he could have treated the chainsaw yolo guy a little more gently and maybe he should stayed passive when Junko was at gunpoint but he really didn't do anything but follow Junko around and observe.

>Chiaki and Nagito tell the faculty or anyone of authority about Chisa being held captive
They couldn't even do anything against a bunch of normies and you think they stand a chance against Izuru and Mukuro?

Dem tiddies tho

>Does Kodaka even know English? Uchikoshi does and he didn't understand what internet memes were when he asked twitter about it recently.
Considering SC's support and Kodaka being aware of that I'm not too certain if they are. Kodaka may as well consider them as just jokes and doesn't understand it has a different meaning in western cultures my friend.

>When have they cared about the western fanbase? The localizers are the ones that care since they get all the money. Kodaka/SC just get an initial payment from the localizers and probably some bemusement that anyone's trying to translate such an intrinsically Japanese series.
I thought localizers were solely for the video games. I was talking about the anime, I'm sure they got statistics on viewers around the globe and such. Or does Funi count as a localizer as well? I'm not too certain about it. I thought Funi merely bought the license to translate it and then broadcast it from their site.

Yes. Literally the only thing he did in his entire life was stick a disk in a computer that one time.

boo

It's obvious they were gonna save the culprit reveal for Mirai Hen, but I kind of wish they gave us more last Zetsobou hen

More like fucking dad and daughter.

He created Chiaki AI.

I wonder how Sonia will react when she wakes up and realizes that she nuked her own country.

Pretty hot actually.

I like how she doesn't object to any orders.

Sato didn't go on a rave fit to call for an assassination or Natsumi/Chiaki had mind blowing sex with Hinata and made him realize in the end, nothing beats the dick

This is way more fucked now that we know that the memory manipulation involves rods to the brain.

I'm not a Mukurofag, but are people ignoring the fact that her and Naegi lived in the same building for a good long while? Or am i a speedplayer and did Junko start DR1 right after they barricaded the school.

It probably wasn't her own country.

We didn't even get to see Izuru bury Chiaki

She would feel sad for a moment until she realize she just have to rebuild her own country from scratch with Hajime as her king.

That's fucked up

>Tengan actually being smart instead of careless
>Mitarai not just hiding after Junko let him go scot free
>Munakata noticing there's something fishy going on
>Matsuda not being a complete moron trying to safe both the world and his girlfriend
>Jin letting Kyouko do her work
>Any other headmaster than Jin
>Not expelling Izayoi so you don't lose apparently the last student capable of fighting the normies besides Juzo, Munakata and class 77

Why not? Better than going to a secret Bunker with a gun. Tengan probably would've been okay.

Why don't the FF just make Mitarai create an anime that reverse the hypnotis effect on RoD? I mean it's better than put them in Matrix Aloha.

Scary ! Delete this

Why did we not see a scene that justified Junko fucking Kyoko's memories so much harder than everybody else's?

Hard to say. Some pictures showed them running around outside and unboarded windows and shit but its easie

New

>HPA actually keeps their Ultimate Hope Supersoldier, the fruit of decades of work and their greatest achievement, in a facility that cannot be breached by two school girls.

FF doesn't know the existence of the despair anime.

He brought Junko and Chiaki back from the dead as AIs and made them fight to death for his amusement, that's kinda messed up.

The Imposter not randomly popping up to select Mitarai as his next trick.

Tengan is despair though,he's the one who gave Junko the okay to join HPA.

Chisa answering the damn phone.

AI Chiaki is Chihiro's kid

I don't think he knows memes are thought of as jokes if even Uchikoshi who speaks English and regularly engages with western fans didn't know about it.
>I thought localizers were solely for the video games
Nope. It's for stuff like anime and manga as well.
>I'm sure they got statistics on viewers around the globe and such
But they don't write for those people, they write for the Japanese audience that buys the blu-rays. The western audience isn't even on their mind or else they would be distributing it to them themselves instead of selling broadcast rights to a 3rd party. There may be a future in the next few decades where studios and companies in Japan engage with the western audience more closely but we aren't there yet.

Why would he program chiaki?

You mean hajimefags?

My bad then. My knowledge of Japan's culture has lowered. Haven't been there in a while, except when it was for something business related and I had to tag along, but then it's just business. I hope they'll get to that future soon as it'd drastically improve the quality of both subs, sales and commercial value, my friend.

Izuru was right, it's all about memes after all.

It is a retcon, but I'll buy this interpretation. Fits in nicely.

To know which is more unpredictable between hope and despair.

Was "memes" the correct translation?
Still waiting for HorribleSubs subs

He literally says "memes."

It's no biggie, don't worry about it. But in general, japan focuses on the domestic audience since that's where all the profit is, some videogames are a little more inclusive since they're popular in the west (not visual novels though) but anime and manga are still niche so they focus on Japan's domestic market almost exclusively. But who knows what's in the future, technology might eventually change how things work and the systems will adapt.

Pretty sure they're supposed to live on the bunker for a year or something, so Mukuro might fell in love during it.

"ミーム"
There's not much room for interpretation.

Yes, it does. It means he's going to do everything himself and basically tell the others to fuck off.

>replying to a 4 hour old post

I can reply whenever I want!

How did she become hot?

>It's always Junko
Except it wasn't Junko in SDR2, or in AE. She was just a chump in the former and an advisor in the latter.