Just finished "the best anime movie ever". I've watched the rebuilds before the series and EoE, found 2.0 awesome and 3...

Just finished "the best anime movie ever". I've watched the rebuilds before the series and EoE, found 2.0 awesome and 3.0 really weird. I was expecting some answer from the original series and this movie, but what the heck was that. There aren't and meaning at all, it's all just random pseudo-philosophical nonsense about what does it mean to be human. And Shinji masturbates.

What were you expecting? A real conclusion and battle against the aliens?

Too bad you watched an anime about existential crisis.

Are you so dense that you didn't get the message? It was telling you that killing yourself is bad.

>uguu go outside and don't kill yourself
I mean, it was ok-ish, and actually had good animation. But it's definitely not a masterpiece or even a 8/10

>likes rebuilds
>thinks the original is nothing special
Shit taste underage-kun

Maybe you should search the web for interpretations/analysis that explain what people appreciate about Eva so much. What I guarantee is that there are way more substantial arguments for why Eva is masterpiece out there than there are for the shows you consider a masterpiece. Given your shit taste those shows would be somewhere along the lines of stainsgate, clannad, madoka or something else by urobutcher, ttgl and rezero.

Hi themostboringtaste-sama. What should i watch? Utena? Aria? Mushishi? LoGH?

>I've watched the rebuilds before the series and EoE
Well that was dumb.

reand manga, there are some answers

Watch whatever you like. But you should keep in mind that just because a retard likes what he drew on the flour more than mona lisa that doesn't make his shit better than it.

And a free tip. Aria is a pleb filter. Only atmospherefags praise it highly, people with taste don't.

K-On is the best iyashikei anime out of there, fuck Aria.

K-on isn't iyashikei though. But it is the pinnacle of moe shows I'll give you that.

Well, Naoko Yamada sure is the goddess of moeshit, and Keion isn't as "iyashikei" as Aria or YKK. But this show can be pretty atmospheric, especially in the second season (and movie). Why do you think that with its comedy and atmosphere, K-On doesn't deliver a "healing" and chill feeling?

Reminder that EoE is shit and wasn't even meant to be - it was only produced because fans went apeshit about how the series ended.
Also, Rebuild is shit and took a dump over what Gainax meant to do with the original.

>underage
>just watching eva
lurk for 2 years before posting

How's your brain OP?

>watching a remake before the original
literally why

>implying Instrumentality meant killing yourself
>implying Shinji didn't just reject world peace, complete empathy and the next stage of human evolution.
The consciousness is everything, user. The ego is superfluous.

>found 2.0 awesome and 3.0 really weird

You got fucking plebfiltered my friend

>Hi themostboringtaste-sama
don't do that

1.0 and 2.0 are better than the shitty original show

>next stage of human evolution
>implying current humanity isn't the greatest species that will ever exist

The whole point is there is no point without ego.

2/10 made me reply.

Do you even singularity?

the original anime was just average. If you cut out the last two episode and go straight to EoE then it's maybe above average at best.

the animation actually sucked donkey dick. there was like 2 decent songs in the whole series and neither one of them actually fit the tone of the show. Shinji is unrelatable and boring as FUCK to watch.
The only way you can relate to him is if you were a suicidal 15 year old in the 90s

Most of the people who love eva today are adults who liked it when they were kids. If you actually watch it for the first time at the age of 20 or older then you will most likely think it's pretentious shit (or love it if you are socially retarded)

Hang yourself

Is this copypasta or is someone really this retarded?

>The typical EVA fan resorts to name calling

wow adorable

You mean like what you did in your retarded fucking post you made five minutes ago? Do you have alzheimer's or something?

no clue what you're talking about. try defending your show instead of crying.

But that was accurate.