MIURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/f84qA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes?

Hiatus? Until 2017?

Why?

Answer me you damned car!

But he announced intention of hiatus a month ago?
Honestly when he got off boat who else didn't fall for the dumb idea that he'll finish it.

Same here...

Chapter 347...

OH MY GOD! IT'S HAPPENING! After all those years!

Then the last page... Hiatus until 2017.

MIURAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Can't wait to see Casca's rape from a different perspective. Maybe we will finally find out if she enjoyed it once and for all. I hope Miura still has it in him to draw something as brutal and erotic as her rape during the eclipse again.

Who here /ReadyForSerpicoToUndeniablyUseTheBehelith/?

New idolm@ster game?

there's a new idolmaster game getting out at the end of this month

>not Farnese in a fit of jealousy and sperg rage

Is she jealous of Casca? She seems to always have these blank stares when looking at Guts and Casca. I hope Casca fucks off so Farnese can win the Gutsbowl.

Why is the current character models so shit?

Farnie wants Guts's benis

>another 7 years in Casca's dream

Maybe they'll get to ride a boat there, too.

>dreams of getting raped by Griffiths
>dreams of getting raped by Hellhound
>dreams of getting raped by a boat
What a time to be alive.

Are we Inception now?

I would post in this thread but I've already posted 4 times this year so it's time for a hiatus until next year

I would post in this threat but I've already posted 4 times and made a webm this year so it's time for a hiatus until next year because Idolm@sters came out like a month ago and I held back only because I was waiting for the OST album of it to be released this month.

ugu~ (´・ω・`)

fixed it for ya mate

>casca's brain arc for the next few years
>it ends up with all 4 of them turning into retards
What are the chances?

Looks like the Berserk armour Wolf eye.

The last page looks like the eye of the dog. This will prolly be the darkest arc for berserk in a while. Looking forward to next year.

Gotta put Guts back on the revenge track somehow

If the only way to reverse the effect on Casca's brain is destroying Femto or reversing the breach of the spirit realm into the world, shit's on.

One can hope. Something, something at all, to put him back on the direct path of conflict, other than just randomly stumbling across evil.

I'm just not sure what Miura is going to do. He's content with the story taking forever to finish. Will he be content with the story running on no conflict?
As is, there's none. Griffith has his country. Guts has his cure, or at least the hope of it, and as long as that's there he doesn't really care about anything else.

Something's gotta go.

Hahaha nope, we Moeserk now. Forever and ever and ever and ever

>Hiatus
Sometimes I just want to forget that Berserk exists and remember about it a couple years later or so

>a couple years later
Hey look theres 5 chapters of berserk to read

Just do what he did

>yfw both Schierke and Farnese experience the demon rape from Caska's perspective.

>Guts gets fucked over by a rapier wielding pretty boy again
>this time it's Farnese who gets raped

>Maybe we will finally find out if she enjoyed it once and for all.
Hasn't Guts suffered enough?

Meant for

No. Guts needs to get back on the revenge train and stop palling around with Griffith's sloppy seconds.

i cant look at this fucking reaction image without the need to fap to that doujin
fuck

Never going to happen.

I'd like for Guts to get angry again too, but I would prefer absolutely ANYTHING happening over Casca actually enjoying it.

also
>Griffith's sloppy seconds
Didn't she have sex with Guts first?

>Maybe we will finally find out if she enjoyed it once and for all

She did enjoy it physically at least. Probably one of the reasons she went retarded. She couldn't cope with the fact that she was enjoying Griffith pounding her and cumming inside her while her lover was desperately mutilating himself in front of her.

Your explanation actually made me feel a little better about it.
Thank you.

How fucked up do you think Farnese, Schierke and Danann are going to be from Cascas memories?

Which doujin are we talking about for reference?

>tfw ywn be able to fuck Slan

Why does it hurt so much guys?

Fine, fine. Trashy Thirds, then.

Artist:Asanagi

Not really. Just shows that Casca's an even bigger piece of shit than first thought.

I can't wait until she dies.

They will probably gain some new perspective as to why Guts goes so far for Casca. But I think Farnese will end up getting even more upset after seeing what Guts went through during the Eclipse. Especially the whole cutting of his arm with a broken sword and losing his eye. She's already mad that Casca treats Guts with fear and disgust despite all the shit he goes through for her sake.

Why do people still care about series like Berserk and HxH when their authors are clearly lazy tools?

Yeah thats an actual thing, its possible to be raped and depending on how it goes the body just dumbly react to the stimulation which is even more traumatizing because while you're being violated your body is also sending you confusing pleasurable reactions from the stimulation

Not quite like in the hentai manga where the bitch says no but actually ends up loving it and wants your cum in her vagina-pussy to impregnate her, here they hate it but then end up also hating themselves for their body betraying them like that.

Because they are good!!

Muira is lazy but talented. Togashi isn't talented so I don't know about him.

>I can't wait until she dies.

Years ago I would have argued with you, but at this point I have to agree wholeheartedly. I'm legitimately tired of her now. It's been around 20 years since she was fucked into retardation, me feeling bad for her just lessened over time. Miura better heal her and finish up her character arc, or kill her and get her out of the way.

>Is she jealous of Casca?
Yes. When she was astral projecting she was ease dropping on guts and Roderick and Roderick asked guts if Casca was his girl and she led before she could hear the answer. She's also gotten pissed at Casca for treating guts like shit

Good question.

>current year
>being triggered by berserk on hiatus

???

Because the quality of the story outweighs the flaws of its creators.

>retards who think Muira fucking charges up or some shit when he's on hiatus and don't realize he doesn't know what he's doing and is a prissy perfectionist who fucks off when he can't meet his own standard

>still reading Moeberserk in 2016

Imagine supporting and buying shit of an author who tells you to fuck off and wait for a shitty anime to come out before he puts out chapters.

Watch him dwell on this casca memory shit for 5 years

Or its that mangakas like yoshikadu draw 10h each day to meet the deadlines and miura just cba after 30 years.

>Slan will never fuck you
I don't know why it hurts this bad, but it does.

>miura hypes you up with a single chapter only to dash on on the sharp rocks once again
AND EVERY TIME
I FALL FOR IT

Guts is quite clearly done with Griffith. He literally doesn't give a shit anymore. That has always been Guts path.

Golden arc:
Guts goes from dependence to independence from Griffith

Black Swordsman and forwards
Guts goes from obsession over Femto to moving forwards without Femto.

So, following this train of logic, Griffith will come to Guts, because Griffith is a massive manchild who has to control everything, and he can't let go of the fact that Guts won't be controlled by him.

>vagina-pussy
Whoa there, let's not get too crazy here.

>yfw the true strugglers are the readers who sit through this shit

>Griffith shows up to make amends with Guts
>accidentally trips and gets his penis stuck in Casca again
>gotta take a boat trip back to elf island to fix her again

>vagina-pussy

this was beautiful

>we have to go deeper...

E P I C M E M E

>vagina-pussy(male)

This is the state of internet today.

>Miura giving himself an excuse to literally draw like a child
This is some Togashi-level bullshit

Was this the cutest chapter?

>this drawing tho

Is drawing idolmaster corrupting him to the point of making guts 10 years younger and with moe eyes?

I think this was one of the best chapters in a looong time. Shame people complain about art quality when its really good.

Yes, it was sickening. I'm glad we'll be returning to the Eclipse next year.

Schierke and farnese go to casca's innermost depths

>go deep inside casca
>find griffith
what did he meme by this?

Do we know exactly the chapter in which he switches to digital?

this is pretty cute

during/after boat

He has no idea how to finish it.

>it's a let's blame the transition to Digital episode
fuck off

>new Berserk
>Fuck yes, Miura has really been kicking it back into gear this year, that break did him good and now we're finally moving the plot along in good time aweso-
>LOL ANOTHER HIATUS
>SEE YOU SOMETIME NEXT YEAR
>PROBABLY
>HERE'S A HUGE CLIFF HANGER TO SEE YOU OFF

You're hearing what you want to hear, buddy.

I was just asking.

I'm glad Farnese dreams about Mozgus being a drying stone

>got triggered by seeing Zod last time
>implying if he saw Griffith again he wouldn't be triggered

You seem to misunderstand, griffith is the one who truly gives no fucks about Guts, he could have fucked him over numerous times and even rape moe casca infront of him while he can't do a single shit about it, guts is to insignificant to get in the way of his goals

>berserk now

>Yeah thats an actual thing, its possible
Its not only possible, it happens a lot. There are support groups helping to deal. women get off on a lot of things (including breast feeding and giving birth) and I don't mean the hentai logic, you can go google articles about it or even maternity forum posts

Farnese and casca need to die or fuck off

why people expect something from this? It will never end and I mean, never ever. Miura doesnt care and of course he is gonna die eventually without any ending in sight.

>the anime ends and is said to resume in 2017
At least we have the manga, right?
>the manga goes on hiatus right before casca is de-retarded
>mfw

Rude.

I think the ultimate fuck you would be for them to kill griffith and gets to end up some purposeless woodsman stuck taking care of retarded Casca. The ultimate "revenge is nice but it does not turn back time" ending.

So Farnese and Schierke are going to feel the Femto's D?
They're going to end up fucked like Casca, literally and figuratively.

I wish I didn't see the fucking chapter
I fucking hate that faggot miura holy fucking shit
does he want the fans to hate him? honestly fuck this shit

why
something finally happens
for what purpose

>Schierke and Farnese go to Casca's innermost depths
Holy shit is he turning Berserk into a doujin?

>wanting to watch the fucking anime

he was going for virgin
its boy pussy. no one says vagina-pussy

>the fucking Dragonslayer is bend over the line as if it's made of cloth

>the rape never ends

>abandoned hand drawing in favor of computerized crap
>still takes hiatus like a boss
Motherfucker. Mark my words, he will die and you will suffer.

>Griffith
>Not giving a fuck about Guts

Griffith is fucking obsessed with Guts man. And not in a "I want to kill/have my revenge on this gay."

Griffith wants to fucking own Guts by body and soul. Why do you think he fucked Casca? Because he knew it would make Guts hate him (which is like the second best obsession after love, which is good enough for a loony like Griffith anyway).

Read a bit between the lines man.

Not anymore though

+ some homo love for Guts is still in griffith

I enjoy it for the same reasons I enjoy the Room, it's was unintentionally crafted to be bad.

>Miura doesnt care and of course he is gonna die eventually without any ending in sight.
and then people will proclaim it a masterpieces like jodorowsky's dune

>vagina-pussy

You, I like you, you're a hip cat!

from now on it's vagina-pussy--may I borrow your vagina-pussy? Thanks.

>the strongest fantasy comic

Nintendo NX will come in 2017 and he probably won't do more than 3 chapters that year.

I like Farnese, she can stay. Casca is a retard with no personality and even if she gets fixed she will either have no personality or become a giant bitch

>Griffith doesn't care about Guts

Have you read Berserk?

Griffith is the obsessive type, even after achieving his dream, he will always hate Guts for abandoning him.

Yes, Griffith is so over Guts that he decided to get reincarnated using Guts' abortion baby. In fact Griffith cares so little about Guts that he frequently visit Guts and Casca in the form of their child. That's how little Griffith cares about Guts.

When will we see a return of best apostle?

What the fuck is this silly shit?

What a raw deal. Must have been Ubik in charge of that one

After meeting Guts and Casca after the whole eclispe thing he got his closure. He doesn't care anymore.

I think you guys are reading it wrong, everyone remembers the major foreshadowing from SK back when they first reached the sea right? It was repeated again for emphasis in v37 just to make sure we didn't forget. My bet is that Casca does in fact get completely healed up, Schierke and Farnese have to go through some shit and they really do see what the Eclipse was like and get a better understanding of Guts. Schierke and Farnese should hanlde it fine, in particular Schierke already has at least touched on the experience during the very first time she worked to help Guts out of the Berserker Armor, and of course they've both seen plenty of insane shit repeatedly since then, and Farnese experienced the Tower anyway. For Guts/Casca the horror of the Eclipse more fundamentally is about it being utterly new and outside reality for them back then (since the world went nuts that sort of thing is no longer such a big deal) and the very personal feelings of connection to those killed and so on, whereas to Schierke and Farnese they're all complete strangers.

No, the real issue will be that on getting all better, Casca will actually want to pull a Rickert and at the very least want to see Griffith again, or possibly even rejoin his cause. Or alternately maybe she won't want to, but also won't want Guts to go back and deal with him either but Guts does due to saving the world or something.

So the ultimate huge angst conflict will be because of some fundamental disagreement between what a fully restored intelligent Casca wants to do vs what Guts wants to do, which in some ways would be a return to their state beforehand. While they had chemistry they were always on different paths in their old lives too.

Hey guys it's me from the past reaching the present/future.

Just closing the loop to mantain my sanity.

>yfw moonchild was griffith the whole time assuming a form so they didn't sperg out

Am I allowed to laugh at you?

>Casca will actually want to pull a Rickert and at the very least want to see Griffith again, or possibly even rejoin his cause
How JUST would Guts be if that was the case?

[citarion needed]

You realize that Griffith is a sociopath who lies to himself every day about having humanity?

>Griffith is fucking obsessed with Guts man.

Yes Golden age griffith was.

He literally now don't care about him like he did back then and before, he's doing his own shit with no regards to him.

Griffith back then when he raped casca was still bitter about being in control of things and how he couldn't get guts to be with him but he don't need guts no more and ain't salty about it still.

>using Guts' abortion baby
Griffith didn't decide this, the egg apostle did.
> he frequently visit Guts and Casca in the form of their child
What?

>[citarion needed]

>speedreading

Casca is going to want to kill Griffith so fucking much that she will fight Guts about it and tell him off and go her own way because Guts will just want to settle down and be happy with her but she won't care. Casca will be like Black Swordsman Guts, freshly pissed, ruthless and fucking berserk.

Every fucking manga does this, fucking Id always had "The Greatest Fusion Fantasy!" at the beginning of its chapters and even as a teenager my reaction was akin to "really nigga?"

Mate. You are literally trying to convince people that Griffith cares for other people because he's a sociopath. Just stop and think for a while how fucking retarded that is.

>I think the ultimate fuck you would be for them to kill griffith and gets to end up some purposeless woodsman stuck taking care of retarded Casca. The ultimate "revenge is nice but it does not turn back time" ending.
Nah, ultimate fuck you would be Casca not staying retarded and then also actively disagreeing/siding against him. Like, yeah Guts went through insane amounts of shit for her, but that was all entirely of his own volition it doesn't mean she'll feel like she owes him anything more then she owes Griffith for saving her and giving her a future in the first place. It'd be like the ultimate reverse mindfuck by Miura, the "black swordsman" all along has been the "white knight" and like white knights in general will not get shit out of it from the girl he did it for. Casca could even be like "well you seem to be just as big a monster now" or something after she sees the Berserk.

>Casca will be like Black Swordsman Guts, freshly pissed, ruthless and fucking berserk
But also weak as shit, unlike Black Swordsman Guts.

If guts didn't abandon him he would never have become one of the top dogs

>Nah, ultimate fuck you would be Casca not staying retarded and then also actively disagreeing/siding against him. Like, yeah Guts went through insane amounts of shit for her, but that was all entirely of his own volition it doesn't mean she'll feel like she owes him anything
You mean like a woman?

Actually he revealed that he has written down the ending and key points to Berserker and safely stored it away. Should he die, it's stated in his will that said notes will be made public.

>Source?
Don't have one, although I distinctly remember reading about it. Up to you whether you believe me or not.

Ok.

Futa Danann art when? It's been weeks since her first appearance.

>believing the antichrist for any reason

Griffith is clueless about what it means to be human and he legitimately gets off on pretending he does have feelings

I'm just saying he doesn't care for Guts as proven with what happened at the hill of swords.

Yep. Guys will want to stop her because she will be on a legit suicide mission with no hope and she'll know it but won't care anyways and that will tear her and Guts apart. Guts will have to fight Griffitg for Casca. It's going to be great.

>"What you desire may not be what the girl desires"
>yfw you realise this has happened before
>yfw reverse rape inbound

Why does guts look so shit lately?

You mean when he got proof that Guts still revolved his entire life around fighting him, and left satisfied because he knew for a fact he was the dominant force in Guts' life?

I mean when he said that he doesn't feel anything and he can easily move on. Which is the whole point.

Nice vagina

>muhh headcanon

You aren't fooling anyone with zero proof

He doesn't you mong.

Direct negative correlation between speed and quality, user. You'll take your elf-eared Guts and like it, or by God you'll see him go back on the fucking boat, mark my words.

You remember wrong, the point was that Griffith was testing himself whether seeing Guts would move his heart even a little bit and because it didn't, he concluded that he had severed all ties.

>implying she won't use the behelit to get stronger to fight griffith
still futile, but guts really would become the most cucked man in anime/manga were this to be true

>How JUST would Guts be if that was the case?
I don't even know honestly, precisely because the Skull Knight actually has caused him to think/dream/nightmare about it for months or however much in-universe time has passed while they went to elf island. Not that it wouldn't still be massive angst but I don't think it'd be completely surprise anymore either, and it's not like pre-Eclipse they didn't already have a parting of ways before where she chose Griffith. If Causality hadn't been involved and events had worked out slightly differently with the princess (like if they weren't discovered and she was fine with it and they were able to ultimately get peacefully married as planned) who knows what would have happened long term. Plus, Guts is now way, way more stable and together overall, has come to terms with more, and been through more, and has developed new friends/comrades and seen not just bad but also wondrous, beautiful and noble stuff since. So I really can't predict how it'd go.

If anything I wonder if there might not be at least as much angst from companions. Farnese and the others have never known Casca as anything but mentally broken, and in particular she's attached to Farnese right now but that might not actually carry over at all. Will she even remember anything of their journey whatsoever or will it all have been a kind of fading dream?

All this happy shit seems to be over, Back to good ol' Berserk lads

>literally tells you he came to see if he would feel anything by meeting guts and in the end he got his closure and doesn't give a shit about them while his dream is the only thing that matters to him

>sensations can be "enjoyed" physically only
>women enjoying rape fantasies means women can enjoy rape too
>that picture shows caska visibly enjoying any of Griffith's pounding
This is what some m/a/nchildren actually believe. I know this guy is trolling, but some really do.

wtf is Guts' design changing all the time anyway? do the assistants find him hard to draw or something? most characters stay pretty consistent.

Well Cred Forums?

ultra mad

What does the honey symbolize?
I didnt understand schierkes dream at all.

Farnie has shown jealousy to Guts and Casca's relationship since the Tower of Conviction, this is something thats gonna get settled on this island.

gutts

honey = thick semen

Duel to the death between non-retard Casca and Farnese when?

It's fucked, he looks like a fucking kid despite always looking wayyyy older than he should due to the events in his life.

edgelord detected

Farnese's dream

Nah. Miura is not that cool anymore to do that kind of stuff. They're gonna see some weird shit but they're not gonna feel it.

It's obviously a metaphor for her "honeypot" and a sign of things to come..
She "eats" it in secret despite her teacher/mother figure telling her not to do it. Isidro wants it and eventually takes it by force while holding her down with his "tail".

>not wanting to see some brutal shit.
Fuck is wrong with you son?

>dreams run on the logic of the dreamer
>they must figure out what moment casca is set upon
>Guts still hasn't told them about the eclipse, about his nearly raping/eating her, about the band of the hawk, about anything between him and casca
>guts isn't allowed along

This isn't gonna end well, casca's death incoming? Griffith/femto interferes? Moon child? Guts takes a nap and ends up in the dream and cuts everything down?

>people complaing about his art recently
>he starts drawing like a literal child

Miura a best.

What if we lose Schierke and Farnese in Casca's nightmare? Like, they end up retarded after fixing her because they couldn't take it?
Plus it'd mean just about everyone else in the party would turn on Guts (except maybe Isidro and his gf, and maybe Puck)
Hell, even Casca might get double survivor's guilt and turn on Guts, saying it wasn't worth it.
How the fuck does that resolve? How would Guts continue?

Her dream is essentially about her insecurities.
She is afraid someone will find out her "secrets" (i.e. her attraction to Guts), while she also feels powerless and inferior.
The monkey is just proof that Isidro gets on her nerves.

I guess it could mean her secret attraction to guts.

Either way shit's going to go bad and we'll have a long, long time to speculate as to how.

>Griffith/femto interferes?
I like the idea that since dreams are technically part of the astral plane, the Godhand especially Ubik will be able to somewhat interact with them, maybe tracing their location back to the elves and getting another eclipse out of this little rendezvous

>What if we lose Schierke and Farnese in Casca's nightmare? Like, they end up retarded after fixing her because they couldn't take it?
Not a fucking chance, how retarded are you to even suggest such a stupid thing.
>because they couldn't take it?
Seriously user? It's just the Eclipse and a rape. Have you even been reading like the past 20 volumes or something? They've bene through a pile of stuff at LEAST as bad in terms of sheer horror, supernatural horror, or both. To Casca and Guts the Eclipse is special because it was the first, because it was beyond their sense of reason, and because everyone involved had deeply personal long forged links of friendship/leadership/camaraderie. To Farnese and Schierke though they're all just strangers, memories of the long dead past of soldiers like endless other soldiers. They've directly faced off against Apostles themselves, repeatedly, and seen other supernatural monster shit too, repeatedly. Hell, they've seen Guts even temporarily team up with an Apostle to beat another Apostle.

I'm sure there will be some struggles due to Casca being nuts and in control of the dreamworld but they'll make it through themselves fine.

Oooooh that's a great place for the story to go. Miura should FUCKING WRITE IT.

He does, you Miura cocksucker. His face barely looks human anymore. Even BS Guts looked better.

Probably Schierke has the desire to do something bad or kinky since she always acts like a mature girl. That can explain her dream of stealing the honey. The meaning of the "bee secretions" can be something sweet and forbidden to her, probably Guts. On the other hand the Isidro Monkey simbolize her fear of being caught doing something bad.

Chances of Casca and Guts reunion fuck?

>FEMTO HAS FOUND YOU
>FEMTO HAS FOUND YOU
>FEMTO HAS FOUND YOU
>FEMTO HAS FOUND YOU
>FEMTO HAS FOUND YOU

0 percent

nah you're wrong

>Casca in control of the dream
>The dream is from the dreamer's perspective and uses their logic
>Schierke and Farnese get to the Eclipse
>It's Griffith and Casca holding hands on a sunny day while the evil monster Guts kills all their friends

Is it me but I'm getting sexual innuendo's from Farnese's dream.

Explain further?
I just see a pure maiden taking care of her companions and husbando

Unlimited cuckold works

Just look at and Nothing in the world could justify those shitty thick lines. This is the kind of art you'd find in a subpar manga, not Berserk.

this is my fav arc desu

Most of Berserk's audience are adults now.

I like the idea of Casca's brand allowing either apostles or the god hand to interfere in the dream sequence. That could make for some old school awful shit. I feel like this chapter was meant to give readers some relief before going back into the heavy lifting.

Speaking of berserk, when the fuck is that new susumu hirasawa song gonna be relesed

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

Some of the best fights too. Lots of tactics and cool stuff.

You're all only partially right. Here's my theory:

1. FEMTO doesn't give a fuck about Guts. Only the mortal Griffith did. As a Godhand, he has near zero humanity left. Only a very small part of the old Griffith remains, consisting of (i) the original drive which led him to cause the Eclipse (his will to rule and trascend), and (ii) his pride as a conqueror (which explains why he had a special deference towards Rickert as an old Hawk).

2. The Eclipse rape was an act of pure malice, stemming from (the remaining traces of) Griff's wounded ego and the Godhand's/IoE's destructive Od, which became his new "essence" or fundamental self. I don't really think he cares about Guts and Casca anymore. BUT...

3. Femto is aware of his old comrade's hostility. Why hasn't Guts been wiped out? Or Casca for that matter? Because their Corrupted Child, who was an ingredient in Femto's physical realization, imprinted a care for his progenitors in him (even if Femto isn't consciously aware of this). That's it. Femto/Griffith doesn't necessarily care whether they live or die, but somehow Casca's ungodly abortion helps to keep our guys safe from Femto.

Another possible explanation for Guts' (and SK's) survival is that Femto, aware of his near-omnipotence, is bidding his time until SK and/or Guts can come up with a satisfying challenge for him to overcome (which would make sense if Femto's drive to transcend truly remains).

>being a blind miura drone

Well panels don't seem to convince you so i see no point no more

theres no point in getting mad until next year, guys. theres no telling when it will be back. just let the sadness wash over you.

Your shitty argument didn't convince, try again.

t. Hellhound

I liked because of the yuri, the broken child dreams and guts looking scarier than the apostle he was fighting

Also I think berserk here had some of it's best art

Eclipse is the worst massacre of the lot.
Conviction, while horrific, was way more into "a million is a statistic" territory, which isn't helped by them spending most of that time on the wall.
The trolls were barely anything.
The kushan invasion was barely anything.
And then boat.
Schierke and Farnese could very well be thrown into the thick of it, under the watch of the omniscient God Hand.

Maybe it is retarded. It's just a thought.

Do I really need to spell out everything for you?
-lines are too thick
-guts face is too wide
-guts hairs look like he's put a whole bottle of hair gel on it
-elves ears
-looks like a teenager

That's correct, there IS no point to what you are doing. You are wise to see it.

>theres no telling when it will be back
Well, there is. Early 2017

You don't really need to be doing anything, except for some reason you need people to agree with you that you don't like something. It's pretty antisocial of you my dude.

>computerized crap

berserk saved

Yeah, Guts' face was a bit more wide than after Conviction, so he didn't look 40, but he didn't look like a teen either. And he had some of the best expressions. Also top tier textures and blood physics.

> two vengeances are too much for him
> guts decide to fuck off and form an idol group with the loli witches
> the manga is renamed "The behelitem@ster"

that's anywhere from january to late march. 3-7 month window, and theres a chance he wont even have anything by then. if he is using the manga to hype up the anime again and the releases coincide with each other like last season, we're looking at late march (anime is back in spring)

im gonna try and forget about this whole thing until next year. at least it ended on a great chapter though.

>lost childrens arc
>not the worst

There's a reason why every other adaption of the manga in any medium skips this trash

I don't know if you're dumb or just trolling (it's pretty much the same in the end anyway). But if you don't know how a discussion works, you should start by that instead of shitposting around.

>there's a reason why every other adaptation skips Lost Children
That would be because they don't know what the fuck they are doing.

You realise it's only been a year or so since the eclipse, right?

>Farnese and Schierke go deep inside Casca's magic dreamland
>Casca's repressed memories appear
>They see Guts choking/nearly raping Casca
>They are disgusted
>Guts gets triple cucked

Pls do this Miura

Not true, it's been like 3-4 years.

Considering the 1998 adaptation is the only somewhat serviceable one, and it didn't even get as far as Lost Children, I'm inclined to ignore your opinion.

>Eclipse is the worst massacre of the lot.
To a random person no, it really isn't. As I said to Guts and Casca specifically yeah it is, but most of the other major party members have had their own personal horrors or losses that are going to be way more foundational. For that matter, there is also the matter of mental training. Witch training involves explicitly doing lots of work to learn how to strongly project, control and protect one's ego. They've got psychology that none of the Band had.

All that said I do think the possibility of Godhand or something interfering is a genuinely interesting one, and in fact might be one of the major ways it could be a serious challenge for them. Hell, if that happened it could go all sorts of crazy ways, like it might cause the King to invite Guts in afterall so that he could fight within the dream, and that in turn might cause the whole thing to fail or cause some psychological repercussions in Casca or something (like it succeeds but she's left with this much more horrible negative impression of Guts).

I'm not saying there isn't room for some serious issues here, I'm just saying that merely seeing the Eclipse and that's it wouldn't do jack shit for F/S. If anything it'd actually engender more feelings of sympathy and a desire to aid.

kys

>They see Casca's older dream of being Griffith's woman, while only seeing her idealized version of him
Will Guts's friends betray him for Griffith-sama?

DON'T
EVEN
JOKE
ABOUT
THAT

So this is how Guts starts being angry again?

>I feel like this chapter was meant to give readers some relief before going back into the heavy lifting
I fucking hope so, Elf island was some majorly saccharine shit

but why is he called guts?, not liek he was born c-section, why not ... grass... or roots, or tree

chances are it'll be

>see parts from late golden age
>see casca and guts bumping ugly
>witness griffith in his crippled state
>watch judeua die
>watch guts go batshit berserk trying to get to caska as shes being raped

Where's the new chapter guys?

Togashi: too many good ideas, compelling storytelling, cool strategic battles, only dude making actually great shonen imo

Muira: satisfying art, one of the very few good fantasy comics, Guts' struggle catches your interest and somehow doesn't let go

I fucking hate both of them

>they fall for Griffith's charisma too
wew lad

(You)

>tfw this page gave me a boner the first time I read it

>somehow Guts is wrong for wanting to kill Rosine after this

Man Berserk is old and dusted and probably won't get any better.

Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire. Is some good shit.

>Constant rape/incest shit happening
>Gore up the ass
>Everything's happening in Season 7/ Book 7
>The Clegains are going to fight
>Brandt Starks still alive
>John Snow and Daenaris are finally going to meet
>DRAGON TAKE OVER

We got more Patrician fantasy over here.

Digital art

Your entire life is digital art.

Season 5 and 6 of GoT were predictable garbage. Some awesome film making in S06E09, but the narrative has severely dropped in suspense and quality.

And clearly dead inside.

If Miura fails to make the eclipse compelling then I think it's safe to say that he fell off. We really can't use the calm before the storm excuse anymore.

GoT is shit and A song of Ice and Fire is pretty much like berserk. Miura and GRR Martin would become besties if they met, laughing at their fanbase

Watching GoT is like watching a chicken without head running around, it's story doesn't have any goal or definition. It's like a fucking south american soap opera.

not an argument

>posting LQ panels of berserk

Should be ban worthy.

This probably my fav panel of the arc
>little normal kid thinking she can handle following guts around like some generic shounen fantasy

Too bad this kinda happened anyways with that other little shit

I am praying for a OT3.

I think the point was that there was some real complicated shit going on.

And it's not like Griffith was a stranger, Casca had been holding a torch for years, and everything was going to shit in that moment.

There's a main character in SoIaF?

One of the reasons I can't be fucked reading it is because I think it's going to be similar to wolfsmund.

>Cum in her vagina-pussy to impregnate her
>Vagina-pussy

Post the following one where he embraces her.
I love that spread

>Season 5 was garbage
Worse than Garbage
>Season 6 was Garbage
Bait
Season 6 fixed nearly everything that was wrong with Season 5 and that was being book related. Like following the adaptation. And applying a very Hyped Cliff hanger. Sure Brandt's arc wasn't as explained as GRRM did it in the books but, it was still a well informed narrative.

This. This is his trial by fire. He needs to deliver on the next few chapters or it's safe to say he's lost his edge

>We got more Patrician fantasy over here
>no main character

Keep dreaming.

I... don't remember this page

Laughing at us as they play IM@s

fuck off

It's probably why there's a huge hiatus. I think Miura is worried.

I don't really care for GoT. Watched 3 seasons I believe, but I got bored.

It just felt like the same old character-driven soap opera with a fantasy setting and a ton of money to produce it. The story doesn't seem to get anywhere interesting aside for war and sex, no deeper themes at all.
A lot of the times it also feels like it tries too hard at being violent and sexuality explicit just for the sake of morbidity.

I guess I can see the appeal, but it's not really my thing.

The Stories goal is to make some one of these popular houses a ruler. GRRM took a fantasy and applied political views in a good manor. It's great.

In the novels maybe, considering the TV series is going for original ending bookfags won't even have to associate themselves with the TV series anymore

ayy how many chapters did he draw this time? 2?
How can anyone keep watching this disaster anymore?

Fuck Daenerys, why that slut don't die already? Her story arc is pure shit by now.

Nah, one of the best things of it is how it covers up all the characters. And you can see there's pretty much no bad guys (except for the casual psychos and the bluefellas), only factions.

Also I like how everything was normal until dragons happened and fucked the world just like the eclipse. As I said, Miura and GRR Martin would become besties

Not really, I watched the show first, loved it, started reading the books, loved them, I saw the differences but, it wasn't so far as just being a terrible adaptation like """""Lucifer"""""" was. And the Book series isn't finished yet. The 7th book isn't here yet and is innferiating.

Where do you get these with that quality. Torrent? Mangahere used to have them in HD and with actual good translation.

where did everything go so wrong

>Not even the dead can know peace from this evil

Was it rape Cred Forums?

the 6th

was what rape?

Not torrent.

Go on MangaLife, they have the entire dark horse scans on there all in HQ

>2016 anime trailer show bendy as fuck Dragonslayer
>This happens
I think even he knows the anime is shit

BakaBT is where it's at

>go home you little shit

I vomit in my mouth a little everytime someone mentions "Game of Thrones" and "good" in the same sentence.

I still doubt she enjoyed it, more likely she went into shock. Given all that had happened and was happening.

But keep on sperging about "GRIFFITH DID NOTHING WRONG".

I want to punch you.

The "back to your battlefield" part shows that he actually cares about her.

>Berserk, where only the women have body hair

>didn't enjoy it
>literally holds on to him looking pleased and moves her tongue around his

That's the most blasphemous thing i have heard all day. Just stop.

Man seeing the blade on the edge side on her pussy makes my dick feel weird, imagine if the blade was just pushed backwards

>there will be a giant monument of Griffith's demon cock

>political views
Not really

Well, at least they're going straight to the eclipse.
How could you do this Miura? We're so close. Fuck you.

Why is Game of Thrones not good?

I wish, but no.

Maybe it's intentional? His whole story has become remarkably less grim.

>But keep on sperging about "GRIFFITH DID NOTHING WRONG"

But I never said that. Griffith obviously did everything wrong, but that doesn't take away the fact that Casca might have enjoyed getting fucked on a subconscious level. You can't beat human biology (also know as the dick) at the end of the day.

More like he knows the end won't satisfy all of the autistic fans and he doesn't want to be killed by them.

Serpico is obviously played as the mirror character to Griffith. He's going to betray the party and then redeem himself, and probably die in the process.

For a great example of exactly the role Seprico will play, look up Zelos from Tales of Symphonia.

Yep. She is definitely going to use it, there is no doubt in my mind. Why introduce us to a beautiful, heavenly land if not to make us watch it shatter.

She went through an incredible amount of trauma and if her regaining her mind makes it as fresh as if it happened yesterday, she will be in the deepest despair.

I agree, people are just retarded. Why complain about A+ art.

>Farnese and Schierke go deep inside Casca's magic dreamland
>Casca's repressed memories appear
>They are jealous
>Farnese hates Casca even more

here's what really goes down
>serpico gets shot in the head and then proceeds to uncover the corruption plaguing NYC's police force
>the end

She's hurt just by being close to those things.

>using movies to prove a point

But then Guts gets to fuck Farnese, and Schierke. That's much better.

>berserk is known for having goat art
>i lay off the guy for delaying his chapters since his art is worth it
>produces this cheap shit
The content of the chapter wasn't even that great itself and it's the build up to the next events that will actually be good.

>>berserk is known for having goat art

Why do you lie to yourself like this?

>Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire. Is some good shit.

nice try

Why is it "good"? Every exerpt I've seen is about shitting, pissing, or sex, often all simultaneously. Just picturing the fat fuck manically typing out this awful fetish garbage has kept me from touching any of the books.

Considering the brand was probably going batshit painful and Griffith was by no means gentle I'm inclined to doubt that.

Fuck Miura.

>look ma I posted it again
Fuck off you ungrateful prick, you aren't a real Berserk fan.

It relies too much on shocking the audience for the sake of shock. A character dies not because it brings something to the story but because "nobody expected that, lol". GRRM is a hack.

I can't help but think this style change is intentional for the whole elf island paradise shit. He's clearly changing his style depending on the plot at the moment and I only hope this means that when we get out of the magical bullshit section and back to the swords and murder section things will go back to normal
probably not though

Because it's mature fantasy for mature people such as myself

fuck you, goodbye Cred Forums i gonna move another place.
until 2017

>berserk is known for having goat art
Keep being delusional, user.

>people taking the garbage korean scans with filters on them as face value for the newer chapters
Are you all stupid?

I'm worried myself. The eclipse is the most iconic moment in berserk, for some it defines berserk, it's arguably the best moment in the series. And yeah I'm sure miura is aware of that which is why we have this hiatus, but I just hope he delivers and surprises us with a level of quality we haven't seen in a while.

Miura isn't an edgelord who faps to rape anymore though. He got old and moved on to loli idols.

I think he's just into witch mangos and animus and is cribbing the style.

But Idolmaster isn't all lolis, user.

I expect Miura to have good taste.

if you want mindless gore and rape. Maybe go read Samura's other work that isn't blade of the immortal.

I could totally see Farnese screwing up Casca's recovery process because of her jealousy.

GRRM uses great imagery to depict scenes like you could be there watching, hearing, eating, and expire cling that. It's like a movie in one page.

The show depicts it with good actors, somewhat of a good story but, a mid level adaptation. To not call it good, great, or at least to your Contraian taste Average is a load of shit. And the fact you like Berserk just says something.

>tells Jill to fuck off
>later Isidro, Serpico and Farnese join him anyway

That's why I'm eager to see if Miura redraws the Eclipse in all it's brutal glory. Since this is Casca's dream, that includes seeing her friends gut brutally killed, getting molested by dozens of apostles and finally getting brutally raped in front of lover by the man she idolized. I've always wondered how it felt from her perspective.

>Yep. She is definitely going to use it, there is no doubt in my mind. Why introduce us to a beautiful, heavenly land if not to make us watch it shatter.
>She went through an incredible amount of trauma and if her regaining her mind makes it as fresh as if it happened yesterday, she will be in the deepest despair.

This x 1000

Literally EVERYTHING in the story so far suggests that Casca will use the behelit. There will be no happy ending. But some fans are still in denial.
Casca is weak, emotionally disturbed, and has tried to kill herself in the Golden Age arc when she "couldn't take it anymore".
She is more qualified to use the behelit than anyone else in Guts' party.
And a sacrifice has to be a friend or a loved one. Well that's exactly what Farnese is now to Casca, a best friend.

Who honestly doesn't see this coming? Casca uses the behelit and the Godhand convince her "if only you were stronger none of this would have happened, men have always hurt you, etc", Farnese get sacrificed, Guts is forced to kill Casca, Serpico is now mad as hell at Guts which leads to a death battle between them and Serpico's death.

I can't even imagen myself in her position. But i look forward to seeing how she sees it all.

Maybe because Jill was simply a little girl but Isidro, Serpico and Farnese actually know how to fight?

>yfw the eclipse is drawn in hazy moe dreamstyle

FUCKING MIURA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We'll definetly get some 1 page panels full of eclipse imagery.

Don't even joke about that you motherfucker

>Farnese
>knowing how to fight

didn't last years hiatus say early 2016? that then meant fucking june or something

How will Guts even kill the God Hand

Remember when Miura used to show scene for scene of Child rape, decapitation, and other shit?! It's the same shit senpai just get rid of that personal biased.

>Serpico is now mad as hell at Guts which leads to a death battle between them and Serpico's death
Or he leaves to join Griffith and becomes his lieutenant to parallel the Golden Age Griffith

Either way, this will not end well. Casca will be brought lower than she's ever been since the Eclipse. She has the Behelit. I smell a sacrifice and Elfheim will get invaded by the Apostle army somehow

I don't really care about watching, hearing and especially not eating somebody's vividly depicted diarrhea. I watched the first episode of the TV series and it was just like softcore porn. I generally feel more sympathy for porn actors though.

Filters wont change anything at this point. And this is the translated clean version.

>miura will use a belheit to make berserk good again

He won't. Griffith will

It's explained

>working on same manga since before you were born

>hasn't figured out an ending

You realize how retarded that sounds?

He won't because Miura will die or retire before this shit ends.

(You)

Pretty sure he lets them come because Serpico knows how to fight and Guts can't fight while keeping Casca safe so he has Fanese do it for him

That's what I'm afraid of, at this current pace he's nowhere near them. All of this is just taking too long.

>Serpico is now mad as hell at Guts which leads to a death battle between them and Serpico's death
Why would Serpico get mad at Guts for what Casca did though? He's a bit more rational than that.

But this IS the translated version. There's no sign of shitty korean filters that quite literally made the pages unwatchable, but fat outlines and shitty proportions are still there, and no made by filters or low quality scans.

>implying he won't draw it in 6 year old casca style

>Why would Serpico get mad at Guts for what Casca did though?
Because he wanted to get her cured, and that was the result, so he's partially to blame. Either way if that happens he's definitely leaving the group.

Trips of truth. Chek'd

Blaming people for stuff they couldn't have seen coming or weren't responsible for isn't a very rational attitude, so I'm not sure Serpico would do that, he's a very cold and calculating person, but he's also very devoted to Farnese. Who knows.

How are you so put off by that yet still able to read Berserk? Remember the arc where it was just constant graphic troll rape. How did you get past that?

>but he's also very devoted to Farnese
She's the only one he ever bothers to open up to and puts up with her shit. If she goes, it'll impact him in a big way.

Jesus christ, just how many chapter publications will occur after the second Spring anime cour ends? It honestly sounds like the anime's the only thing that Hakusensha's using to push Miura to draw more chapters.

Why can't he stop being a Farnese faggot? Everyone else in his party is a gud guy

>yfw Schierke and Farnese will have to ''delete'' the eclipse memory in order to heal casca, causing her to not know what's going on. Then Casca will remember when Guts nearly raped here and she'll go running to Griffith since she won't know what he did.

you know sex can be painful for women, right?

>implying Farnese isn't best girl
If Cucksca ends up getting her killed I'd be pretty salty too

I don't know, maybe because we're talking about a manga, where some actual effort and skill were required to produce the unique story and visual imagery, while even a monkey can type a whole lot of shit on a computer.

he probably just got his hands on PS4 Idolm@ster

>Back to your battlefield

Goddamn it guts

>Miura loves idolmaster so much, he took out Guts and all the males out of the equation
>next bunch of chapters will just be all girls
>Miura will then do a spinoff of the Berserk female cast as idols using this dream sequence

Now you made me remember 'I'll Sleep When I'm Dead', and what happened with the brother of the MC.

>the scanners made the linework shitty I swear

This is just too dark, if that were to happen Guts would lose his sanity and murder everyone. End of berserk.

>The real casca is inside there
>but everytime she's about to think something not retarded griffith's cock slaps her in the face
>with a comical "CLANG" noise

is the coat on the left supposed to represent serpico?

Left one is Isidro's. Middle one is Serpico's wind poncho.

Digital drawings. No matter how good you are, it takes even more time to draw since hand eye coordination from pad to screen aren't perfect even when you've mastered it. He'll never draw the same so long as he uses a drawing tablet.

The hiatus better be because he's switching back to his old artstyle.

>he went for the non canon ending

>He thinks drawing is harder than writing

>berserk isn't known for having some of the best art in manga

is this bait?

You clearly haven't actually read them. The only deaths like that are incredibly minor characters.

>impling he's done either to be able to compare

The three important pussies in hentai, the ass-pussy, breast-pussy and the vagina-pussy.
There's other less primary pussies such as the armpit-pussy

did they survive?

i agree with a lot that's been said, it could refer to guts and her attraction to him. if that's true, i think isidro works because of his history of annoying schierke. and isidro wanting to learn from guts further adds to schierke's frustration as he's another person that wants the 'honey'

>in casca's eyes it was guts who raped her and griffith trying to save her

Soon even Guts will be chibi

So how long did we last this time?

6 months?

I never realised who significant the change was until I saw this.

>forgetting the mouth-pussy
That shit is Hentai 101 user.

is it the island? so when they leave everything will revert to grimdark?

He looks like a fucking elf

mouth-pussy > breast-pussy = ass-pussy > vagina-pussy
vagina-pussy fags GTFO

Its nice how Guts is pitch black.

imgur.com/a/f84qA

I have shamed myself.
I will now commit honorable suicide, plunging the blade into my stomach-pussy

He's the Elf God
The Middle Finger to the audience

> Not the sternum-pussy

Not him, but I'd say it depends on what the author wants to focus.

I've done both and I find writing much harder, but drawing takes much longer. In the case of berserk I'd say it applies as well. He takes an obsessive amount of time drawing each piece, but he seems to be struggling with coming up with interesting ideas after Guts got the Berserker Armor (all those chapters that don't add anything to the plot, like the parts with that stupid pirate, who the fuck cares about that).

Good stuff

Hey guys, dod Guts enjoy being raped by Donovan?

I mean, biologically speaking he got his protate milked

He was too young for a developed prostate.

She's literally the person who saved his life.

People tend to get really attached to that.

You forgot the best pussy of all: The Boipussy

So why didn't Guts or the king warn them of the fucked up shit they'll see?

He raped casca to reassure himself of his stance, when Guts left he made Griffith feel powerless, he 'reached' him. People either submit or do something stupid when they're faced with what's beyond their understanding, or they try to enforce their previous belief. The reason why Griffith went to the princess and slept with her was to remend his image of self. The reason he raped Casca and made Guts watch was to do something that no relationship can survive, because he wanted to destroy the link that put him in a helpless state in matter of Guts, it was him mutilating his relation to Guts.

The way he achieved that was exploiting, and he will pay for that, and I don't think he succeeded in his goal either, instead he became a tsundere to Guts.
Now my adhd has sort of kicked in and I have no idea where I started or ends so I am going to post this.

>Did ____ enjoy getting blacked?
The answer is always yes.

>This is just too dark
Do you remember the series you're reading? That's perfect Old Berserk

Someone needs to draw this

Miura already said it probably won't end badly though.

> Berserk goes Berserk in the story called Berserk
> Story ends
Those two statements oppose each other

> yfw Casca actually wanted it and told Guts to look away as to not hurt his feelings.

Nigga at this rate Berserk won't end at all

This is the look of a man who has hope for the firrst time in years. I don't understand why people have a problem with this panel.

>I don't understand why people have a problem with this panel
You answered your own question

What if Guts sacrifices Casca because she can't be saved?

It's obvious she want to accompany Guts in a bubble bath instead of Caska.

Just thinking that i'm diamond hard, also, Miura isn't Miura anymore, we will probably see some shitty childish poor drawed dream caska's put on to protect her brain fucked up by evil

kek

Is it rape horse time?

Hello Cred Forums please rate this shitpost I just made

man, I really miss Gani-chan

I don't think sacrifices can sacrifice sacrifices.

Nice

> I don't understand why people have a problem
just the underage 3edgy5me faggots who think it should be "darkness, action, and explosions" all the time

Is she OK?

Just like Miura, eh?

In all that madness of monsters and nightmares beyond comprension she just let her go without asking herself what was happening, and when griffith comes to fuck her, it was like a little oasis of pleasure in that nightmare.

I think she enjoyed both phisically and mentally, i mean, she kissed him and asked guts to not watch, she wanted intimacy with him, at least cucks can watch, she wanted griffith and only griffith. I think her mindbreak is just a collateral effect for evil sperm and satanic pregnancy.

Also, it is just me or caskaìs pubic hair looks like the hawk/holy simble?

Is it time for shitty memes?

>implying Berserk hasn't been boring ever since Guts went full muh Casca and abandoned his quest for revenge
Did you morons forget about the Hellhound, or did you think that wouldn't be a factor anymore and everything would turn out hunky dory?

How did we arrive to this point
Just tell me why it had ti become like this
What the fuck happened
how
why
is it our fault?
I don't know what to think anymore

man guts should stop being a cuck and forcefully smash that retarded puss one last time before biting her head off

I can't be the only one who's loving this high fantasy stuff.
You can definitely tell that Miura is doing something he likes.

Also Farnese and Shierke will be raped in Casca's dreams.

the new one is closer to the original Guts though

keep in mind he's only like 23 years old

>I can't be the only one who's loving this high fantasy stuff
You're in a minority. People don't read Berserk for loli fairies and wacky shenanigans.

I do love the new setting of Fantasia though. Leaves a lot of possibilities

Because Farnese saved his life and she's his sister.

You're alone

elf detected

It will be Berserk's End of Evangelion™

But he isn't

Guts has definitely changed, but I think that panel in the new chapter is a bad example.

>tfw we are currently at Rebuild of Berserk

and kill the bastard child on her womb

does this count as NSFW?

This is from Chapter 290. Unless Miura changed his mind, Guts' friends are going to die.

I don't think that Guts will go insane. But he will not want to have friends / happy D&D party ever again.
It would be more like "I knew it was a bad idea to have companions" moment.
If so, it wouldn't be out-of-character. Guts didn't tell Rickert anything right after the Eclipse and he didn't let Jill follow him for a reason.
Guts was at his best in the Black Swordsman + Lost Children story arc and he needs to return to that a.s.a.p.

I actually don't remember this page at all.

What's wrong with you?

This. Let's get back to ripping and tearing. Just like old times.

There's a major difference between then and now. Griffith betrayed Guts' friends in the Eclipse. Their blood is on Griffith's hands. Guts' D&D group joined of their own free will and they're willing to fight against fierce odds. Their deaths may be a tragedy but they won't be a betrayal.

>They connect with Eclipse dream
>They see Femto raping Casca
>oh shit.jpg
>Femto sees them
>This dream tunnel connects Elfheim and Falconia/Griffith
>oh shit.jpg.png
>Griffith now knows where the island is and/or can travel there via dream tunnel
>oh shit.jpg.png.gif

I did it something like 10 years ago, and when i come back to berserk i was thinking "jesus christ look how many years are passed, i have a shitton of chapter to read!" and just two new tankboon were out.

I don't like Casca

MIURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I don't like her anymore. which is worse

H-he can't do this Cred Forums

He just can't.

Can he?

Didint shierke already saw the rape or at least the eclipse in Guts mind?

He just did

I see it more as his own fear of loosing the people close to him. He needs his companions to not fall into insanity, i think if he didn't have the current squad he would have gone crazy along time ago. So yeah, if his current group where to die. I think then he would loose his sanity. I don't really get the overall hate for the new group, are you all just angry because guts has friends again? its seems rather petty desu. And rather sad to wish for someone to be miserable forever.

So how long until Berserk threads turn into idolshit?

>having two girls who are deeply jealous and in love with you go to save your waifu
>still having that fucking behelit
>going into a dream world
>Ubik who manipulated the world to see the hawk dream exists still
>seeing multiple ways this can go 0 to 200% Berserk real quick

Oh boy. I don't want to see the next chapters now, tbqh. I can sense some great tragedy.

I've got to say, it bothered me how the Kushan Sorcerer made that thing as his "lifes work" and killed hundreds if not thousands with his night attacks and monster raids, and now he gets to play the cooky old wizard for Rickert's party. While I like his character, I had hoped that at least Silat would call him out or mention the horrible shit he did before coming to Falconia.

>griffith posesses casca's body and kills the elf queen

You probably never liked her. But whats the point of the hate, you can not like someone and not be a total retard about it.

nigger look at the final page of the new episode

The /r9k/ apostle was able to sacrifice himself and got branded.

Actually, I don't remember exactly what was going on here. When did he become an apostle in the first place? I need to re-read Conviction.

>>They connect with Eclipse dream
>>They see Femto raping Casca
>>oh shit.jpg
>>Femto rapes both Farnese and Srieke with Casca
>>Now all of three are mindbreaked whores impregnated with new baby Femto
>>Griffith can travel trou the dream world and basically teletrasport his army to the isle
>>Guts bejelit will activate, new ecplise incoming
>>Everyone gets raped
>>Everyone

Here, i fixed it mate!

This is fake, right?

It's not bendy in the anime.

no buddy, i'm sorry

>When did he become an apostle in the first place?

Under the piles and piles of corpses that was dumped on him under the Tower of Conviction.

>Their deaths may be a tragedy but they won't be a betrayal.

It would only take Guts feeling like they betrayed him for this to work.

You wish.

Forgot to mention, it was the original 2015 teaser trailer that showed the bendy Dragonslayer from the momentum of Guts' swing. The final release doesn't have it.

That's from a PV. It's not actually bendy in the actual anime.

The anme is fucking awful, but alteas watch it before talking shit

I just checked some wiki, you're right.

So then he didn't sacrifice someone who was branded, he just sacrificed himself, who was an Apostle. I wonder if another apostle will sacrifice themselves to protect Griffith or something.

But how? They're all with him to the end, just like the band was with Griffith to the end. Guts has to be the one to betray THEM, and that's not his style.

This shit was just never meant to be adapted.

Why did I read this back then holy shit.
I want to go back and forget this nightmare.

The right side looks better though besides the raven

>anime downgrade
wierd times

Anyone have the gif of QUALITY Casca getting pushed over?

user delivers

Wait is this serious?

We've gotten upgrades before.

The books are good, the show is normie tier cancer

can this moment be top?

Is this the moment when Miura started his idol obsession?

mfw you can cherry pick screenshots to make the anime actually look good

half of those look shit though

This anime for me is just like the 1997 one. As soon as I got my hands on the OST, I dropped it immediately. Reading the manga while listening to the soundtracks is enough for me.

Why couldnt it look like this all the time?

It actually fucking hurts man

I like this!

Technically his sacrifice was 'the whole world.'

Somebody say adult attack?

Ok

Strange as it was even adapted in anime

when is this getting fucking translated?

come one man, do you really need a translation to enjoy this?

no.
I just want one

I think they can't talk shit about him unless they are apostole-tier.
He was/is literally 2nd most powerful mage who fought after Ganishka

>But how

I'm not really sure, but they don't know him or his past. They don't know Casca. Depending on what they find in her dream they could come to know him in the worst possible light.

Wasn't that more metaphorical? Like sacrifice this deplorable world or something?

Also, that was when he first became an apostle. Since he was a behelit, I'm guessing that he himself counted as the behelit for his sacrifice, and also he was the sacrifice as well.

Fucking confusing.

I don't get how you can even fuck up something like that, considering how moving a 3D models works this kind of deformation shouldn't happen.

I also love it, that chapter where they walk into the forest and all the camp high fantasy creatures come out to dance with them was so pretty. Such stark contrast to the rape dungeons we're used to.

Fucking Godhand just bending the rules as it suits them.

Except he's using a screen tablet idiot.

When you think about it, they spent all that time on the boat just to drop acid at a party in the woods. Subtle Miura trolling.

Will he ever be more than literally nothing? Only Godhand who's never had the spotlight.

he's the one who's behind the plague in midland

H O N E Y P O T
O
N
E
Y
P
O
T

disrespecting the godhand so nonchalantly

me too

>vagina-pussy

Think about this like this: what is your world? It's everything you see/hear/feel. It's basically what you perceive. So by sacrificing himself he sacrificed his whole world.
It's quite awesome conceptual (self)sacrifice and we had great discussion about it a few days ago.

But how? They learn that Guts is the legendary 100 man slayer, hero of the legendary merc band? They learn he sacrifices his own safety to protect those he cares about? That he's really good with a sword? That he got blacked?

None of those things would break anyone's faith in him.

You're forgetting one very important pussy.

i give up. fuck you miura. maybe one day i will forgive you.

This is from Casca's perspective. Maybe they learn he tried to kill her baby and then she couldn't find it and he bit her and almost raped her after watching all her friends die by monsters like him. She doesn't like him at all, maybe he'll be blamed for raping her retarded.

> Almost raped her
What's with this "almost" shit? You don't win any prizes for "almost" saving the world.

It's so stupid I'd be amazed if something horrible doesn't happen.

it's pefect