Do you guys like cunning and manipulating princesses or kind and gentle ones more?

Do you guys like cunning and manipulating princesses or kind and gentle ones more?

Do you want to be dominated and berated or be the one dominating and teasing instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

shalvationtranslations.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Farnese is really cool in this pic.

not if the story has a silly premise like a fat loser NEET being reincarnated into a demon lord

why not just write the story with a demon lord who was just lazy until pink bitch came along to wake him up

gets the dick when?

Sauce ?
I want her to crush my dick

When is Humbaba getting the D?

She already got dicked by her dad.

Why does she look like that blue slut from Kiznaiver?

deleted in 3 secs

Once she grows up fully, Dantalian only likes mature women

tell me more please

Because the only thing gook can do is ripoff whatever Japan shit out

>thread got deleted by mods
>no one want this shitfag or his gookshit on Cred Forums
>still spamming this shit on Cred Forums
Gook and chink are the parasite of anime and manga, fucking cockroach

She was raped first time in summer by her dad that's why she pretends to be cicada when she got high

I don't like gook trash

Dominating ones. More fun to break.

Or kind gentle ones who get corrupted into dominating ones, that works too.

great taste

Well I can't blame the dad.

Everyone in the family already raped her, even her sisters.

>even her sisters.
Hot.

When is Paimon getting the D?

I blame her charm stat it makes everyone want to rape her

She's been getting It for 500 years

it's not stat - it's fate!

D as in dantalian's

she'll be getting it next volume

Then next volume probably

The witches gives me a loyalty boner.

“We shall repay our master’s kindness with our lives.”

Mini loli oranges

How though? she's pretty much hate his bones
Anyone got the WN spoiler?

that image is neither anime or manga, which is why it would get deleted by the mods you dip

picked up

You just know he's actually wearing shit eating grin right there and already planning to use them like cum rag

Wn is way different, MC was normal starting out.
Then turns insane.
Mc is insane from the get go

Getting politically assraped by the best demonlord?

The volumes in this series are fucking long volume 3 like 460 pages

One day, I shall console the witches with a true reward that is not something like a mere lap pillow. While smiling, I spoke.

He is already on it.

How long until the princess dies?

Well does he dick paimon and elizabeth in the wn?

you poor fool, she dosen't crush your D,

she skins you alive in front of everyone.
makes everyone hear your screams.
She is the one who purges the mediocre and the incompetent, which is all of /a

The things I'll do to those imperial mountains.

I feel bad for the demon lord she killed

>Barbatos
>Witches

“Your highness, you always emphasize that you despise women with small chests, but in truth, is that not a lie? It seems as if quite the amount of your highness’ mind resides in Barbatos. This one is holding doubts.”

Mountains getting btfo

its because of the trend in the volume covers. 2 volume covers are 2 page spread. we see paimons fan in vol 3 cover. so she is highly likely to be in cover of vol 4.

yes. more of this please.

why would you feel bad about a pebble by the road?

ahh poor Margrave Rosenburg,

stuck with the human devil in the back,
lost to the devil in front in battle

what could the poor man have done after he raided Dan's Castle?

Nothing he was fucked no matter how good or bad he was.

I'm more dom than sub

But the problem is, princess-domes tend to be bratty-tsun domes, which is a shitty thing. If they were like, Satsuki from KlK , that' be decent.

wow this thread is full of edgy rpers

this is a thread about domination and being dominated. what the fuck do you expect you tweb?

>got a letter from Paimon
I wonder if she is her secret daughter. We do know that Paimon is a fucking slut.

I like a mix. I realist who is not needlessly cruel

Can't beat the dick

Dungeon Defense(3)?

She is going to get her ass blasted as soon as they get proof of her sending a letter to the enemy.

>Become the hero and defeat the 72 Demon Lords. The game that was boasted as the absolute hardest strategy game, 『Dungeon Attack』.

>I used to be the ‘hero’ that had accomplished everything in this game, but after answering a suspicious survey, I found myself in the game as the weakest Demon Lord, 「Dantalian」.

>With only my eloquent tongue and my memories of conquest as a hero—.

>In order to survive as Dantalian. I shall tear this world apart.
Im not sure what I was expecting

I want cunning ones who I can have fun, teasing conversations with and then dominate with my cock.

Kind ones are good. Mysterious, sagely ones are good too.

ruse cruise man.
the show is all about keikakuus and banter
aka. clash of phycos

Good use of english too:

>“The most dim-witted fish bites the bait and is caught by the hook. A slightly less dim-witted fish looks at the bait but disregards it and swims off. A wise fish bites only the bait while avoiding the hook, and escapes leisurely.”

>However, this young lady is not a fish but a single shark. I shall drag the margrave in, hook and all, and tear him to pieces

That is terrible English, user.

>“Since long ago, I’ve wanted to be pounded by a son of a bitch like you and pant like a dog…… do you want to try?”
shalvationtranslations.wordpress.com/

Nobility should get under the guillotine

Abolish monarchy just today

seing that you are a newb LN/WN
let me put it into words you can understand:

the english from LN/WN are all shit

I copy pasted it from Baka-Updates Manga (it was one of the first things I found after revers image searching and using google translate to get the titles from Korean into English)

I found it hot. saying Im new would be disingenuous since I avoid written text like the plague. I can do manga but no more. I found wordpress with the trasnaltion so other guys asking about it could go and read for themselves, if you have a better link feel free to post it

nvm you were not replying to me

I like the ones that pretend to be the kind and gentle ones in public and then becomes the spawn of satan in private that treats me like garbage in private.

so church girls?

This. Most doms are just brats who always had power that become total pussies when stripped of it. Satsuki was at the bottom of powerlessness from tbe beginning and climbed from there and when she was stripped and pushed back at the bottom she only found the same flame that ignited her spirit. That's what separate from all those pampered overconfident bullies.

she's going to have to die so the sister who is with Danta can take over

This is a half-breed succubus.

And she is an expert of the dick.

Reminder that in the original WN, Barbatos wins the Dantalianbowl.

“……바르바토스.”
“응.”
“너는 내가 가장 사랑한 여자야.”

대답이 없었다.

하지만 그녀는 내 팔뚝을 꾸욱 눌렀다. 이따금 대답이 필요하지 않은 고백이 있었다. 바르바토스와 나는 그걸 처음부터 알고 있었다. 아주 오래 전부터.

“…….”

Do you have the whole WN? Can you post a download link? Only managed to download about 2/3 of it.

Just search the Korean name with txt 1-507. It's literally on the first page of google.

I'm looking forward to the meeting between Dantalian and the princess. Or they will hate each other to the guts or fall in love at the first sight.

Reminder that the LN diverged path from the WN completely, starting from volume 3.

Gentle ones who actually are the prime evil.

Where did she get an alligator?

Besides, if I am going to be dommed, I expect it from someone dignified. Not someone throwing a tantrum.

>a fat loser NEET
>Escape from kidnappers by killing them at a young age
>Give up his inheritance so his siblings and mothers will leave him alone
>Still has millions on his account
>loser
Dantalian is anything but a loser

I would follow a cunning princess into battle, but I would fake my death and spend three years building up the connections needed to protect a cute and innocent princess from an assassination plot.

Best girl. Can't wait to see Dantalian giving her the D.

>best girl and a demon lord loli of all things won the bowl
Is that legit? If so then holy shit. DD is god tier.

>>best girl and a demon lord loli of all things won the bowl
If it is true all the hints were there all along. MC being a fucking pedo an all.

I like both but generally like cunning and manipulating, that's hot as fuck
I'd rather dominate and berate others beside her rather than be dominated/berated myself

Dantalian being a pedo was confirmed in the latest chapter though.

Lala please go

I so called it. He was always a closet lolion. All the excuses, rationalization, and standoffish attitude he gives to himself was him being tsundere, obviously so.

That was in the final chapter. The first bit is essentially this:

"... Barbatos."
"Huh."
"You're the woman I loved the most."

>loved
Where is the catch?Did he die?Kill her?

What sister

It's not that he's a closet lolicon, he's playing on lunatic difficulty.

If the game gave him what he wanted it would be easymode.

Barbatos as head wife in the harem end? I hope so.

I have no idea. I just ran it through a machine translator.

It will be Lala in the LN

No, he is a closet lolicon. He always says lolicon is a mental sickness but at the same time he always comments on the flat chest or the calves.
By the way is it true that he fucks his sister on earth?
I hope it isnt her but some yet to appear heroine.

Why's that? Lala and Dantalian's dynamics are great.

Personally, I want to see Lala disregard her own philosophy of keeping their minds apart despite the baggage that comes with it, and love Dantalian more than she loves authority.

If that actually happens she will end up a yandere just like his mother.
pottery

Touche.

Pretty much. LMAO when in the first part of the chapter he told Lala that she's the most important to him than his own life and then in the second part he order her to send a message to Barbatos telling her to clean her lips because he's coming.