“Dragon Ball Z represents the journey of the black man in America.” - RZA

thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/philosophy/rza-dbz-black-men/

> “You see it more clearly as the story goes. You learn that Son Goku is part of an ancient race called the Saiyans, who come from a distant planet and were known as the fiercest warriors in the galaxy. So Son Goku has superpowers but doesn’t realize it–a head injury destroyed his memory, robbed his knowledge of self. Then one day, he gets stressed beyond his limits and Hulks out into his alter ego, Super Saiyan–a nigga with dreadlocks. (Get it?)”

Well, is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/32155/does-the-gorilla-koko-have-an-iq-in-the-range-70-95
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Social_correlations
youtube.com/watch?v=KnHUAc20WEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a black dude I cant help but roll my eyes at this, I knew niggas liked dbz but damn RZA, chill out.

I had a controller shaped just like that logo. Was it some pro-black thing or something? I never knew.

No, Japs hate niggers.

well of course he is right

super saiyans have green caucasian eyes, caucasian yellow hair, and fair white skin.

super saiyans also are evil enslavers who exterminate the local populace and sell the land for a pretty buck

everyone knows that exactly describes a nigga

WE WUZ SAIYANS AND SHEEiT

Why are blacks so terrible.

If there is one constant in the universe, its that RZA will always be as crazy as a box of frogs.

You got to be autistic to not get what he's saying.
Oh wait.
Never mind.

>dad is never home for most of adolescence
Sounds about right

Who's the best Wu Tang and why is it Ghostface?

My nigga.

WAREWARE (WE)

ITT: Whitefags BTFO.

>The most evil guy in the universe is a creepy super-white man and his lackeys (Freeza) and only through inner enlightenment (Malcolm X, MLK, Goku) can the black man (Saiyans) persevere against them.
Comments are always the best part. Has RZA come up with his own anime yet (starring himself, of course)?

So, they admit to be literal monkeys? I agree.

>muh black superiority
RZA should neck himself already.

I think people understand what he's saying user. That just doesn't exactly translate to agreeing with this horseshit is all.

WE WUZ SAYANS

Nice

AY YO HOL UP, SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ SAIYAN MONKEYS N SHIEET?

Just admit it whiteboy. We are superior in all things. Physical traits, intelligence, penis size, etc. We don't even get acne because of our superior melanin.

You can't make this shit up

They are literally saiyan that they are monkeys and shiet. You can't make this shit up.

RZA are just drug-addicts arrogant bitches.

Well he's not exactly wrong. Saiyans are monkeys.

Niggers are retarded.

Nah you fucking lefties and liberals, you can't defend this. You can't say it's because of racism or institutional mumbo-jumbo or some white privileged whatchamacallit.

It's retarded. Plain and simple. You have to be like at an IQ level of 60 or something to believe this, Cred Forums's tinfoil shit looks sane and plausible in comparison.

>Blonde hair & green eyes = dreadlocks
The fuq is he smoking?

I don't get it.

Cred Forums has been saying Saiyan monkeys were a representation of niggers for YEARS and that's why blacks like DBZ so much.

Why does that outlook change the moment a nigger actually says it?

Nigger in the countless DB and DBZ threads I have been in no one has said that

To be fair, white cucks believe on +3434425 genders and they actually created the critical theory that nigger is applying

>and were known as the fiercest warriors in the galaxy.
But the real world equivalent of that would be the Mongols. Those motherfuckers would shit all over niggers with spears.

Not in DBZ generals, the threads that actually ask why black people like DBZ so much.

As another black dude, i get where he is coming from, but his analogy to DBZ works with every other oppressed race/culture in history. I dont get why he is so fixated on the "black goku thing" just make it a broader statement to include white/asian/brown people and he has a point. Even then its quite far fetched, and i dont think akira even thought a second about it. Might aswell say Superman is black.

Because it's OK when we say it but it's wrong when other people say it.

>super saiyans also are evil enslavers who exterminate the local populace and sell the land for a pretty buck

wat

So is the Great Ape Goku chimping out?

WE WUZ SAIYANS AND SHIEEET

>Mongols
>Got fucked by gooks with "LEGENDARY STEEL SWORD FOLDED OVER 9000 TIMES!!" Mechanics?

Zulu would wreck there asses

inb4

RZA talks all kinds of shit, pay him no mind.

t. oozaru

The other day a famous black rapper said DBZ was racist

All that Super Saiyan arian shit you know

>6RxA9aC.jpg
Back to rebbit

>conquering an island with a literal warrior-culture on it
>killing a bunch of spear-chugging porchmonkeys in the open field

I don't really care, but Mongols were objectively ages ahead of anyone in terms of warring. They fucking steamrolled asia and half of europe losing what? two-three bigger battles?

Actually the only time the Mongols tried to invade Japan they had to sail there because island nation. During the crossing a huge storm destroyed all of their ships. That's where the Japanese term kamikaze or in English divine wind comes from.

>Zulu beat the Brits in 1 (ONE) battle
>Get absolutely buttfucked by them in all the subsequent battles
>Eventually get treated like cake and sliced to pieces by Brits
One fluke victory and everyone thinks that those spear-chuckers were some kind of mighty force to be reckoned with. Sorry, but the Mongols amassed an empire that extended from China to the Middle East. They would absolutely destroy the Zulu.

This is so barely anime related I wonder why you posted this here. What's next? Linking to some anime blog you found on tumblr?

Which one

OP copied it from Cred Forums

Nah, it was the namekians
Piccolo is a real nigga

Talib Kweli

A lot of "anime is racist because the characters are white" shit

Whats wrong with him self inserting into a show? Everyone does that.

>blacks
>fiercest warriors

Y'ALL SAYIN' WE WUZ WARRIOR MONKEYS 'N' SHIEET?

Do you?

friendly reminder to sage and report Cred Forums or Cred Forums memes

pls no bully

>Cred Forums's tinfoil shit looks sane and plausible in comparison
this shit is retarded but hell no

>“So I say WE are the Saiyans; I even use the name Goku as a tag when I write. And when my hair is in an Afro? Word up: I’m Super Saiyan.”

WE
WUZ
SAIYANS
N
SHEEEEEEEIT

Praise a series whose only real black characters are presented in the old stereotype black dude with giant lips.
Praise a race who only "dude with non pale skin" is an evil version of the MC, and whose most powerful transformation gives them blond hair and blue/green eyes and a paler skin in the series.

Niggas, landwhales and faggots should kill themselves instead of being fucking disgusting weaboos.

>fiercest warriors in the galaxy
Afaik, africans repeatedly got ravaged by invaders. That's why they ended up being slaves.

>So Son Goku has superpowers but doesn’t realize it–a head injury destroyed his memory, robbed his knowledge of self.
No he doesn't. He's not superman. His power comes from training. His limit is just higher than normal humans, that's it.

>Then one day, he gets stressed beyond his limits and Hulks out into his alter ego, Super Saiyan–a nigga with dreadlocks.
It wasn't stress. It was rage. A black dude shoots up a post office when he's enraged.

>Get it?
Nope. You're reaching way too far.

>black people
>intelligent
pick one fag

You can still see Saiyans at night-time, though.

WE

All this says is that IQ doesn't really mean shit, since I have still yet to see a society of gorillas even match what little shit Africans managed to put together for themselves.
This is what the portugese found when they found the capital of the Kongo after all.

>A guy makes an outlandish statement because he works in an industry where being absolutely ridiculous pays your bills.

>Comparable to Cred Forums's tinfoil hat theories about jews running the world and trying to somehow "breed out" the whites by ensuring that everyone has some white genes in them.

this was from Cred Forums man

The only relevant thing Dragon Ball tells to black men is that they are forever doomed to be slaves and, if one ever rebels, some white guy will assassinate him promptly.

No, they represent white people.
>blond hair and blue eyes when they get stronger
Can't get more obvious.

>blue eyes

They're green you dumb nigger.

Why post this here? Did you hope to achieve anything besides fueling racism?

Oh boy here we go.

WE
WUZ
SAIYANS
AND
SHIT

Seriously though I don't want niggers touching anime and bringing that shit in the mainstream media. Just let them go back and talk about how Egyptians kings were black and shit

>I don't want niggers touching anime
Anime is a huge thing in france.
Black weeaboos are a thing.

Black weaboos and niggers are different user.
You know what I'm saying

>Dragon Ball Z represents the journey of the black man in America.
>Then one day, he gets stressed beyond his limits and Hulks out into his alter ego, Super Saiyan–a nigga with dreadlocks. (Get it?)”
This faggot's seriously mentally ill if he thinks violence and getting angry did the black community in america or otherwise any favours.

Saiyans aren't space blacks or inspired from blacks.
Nameks aren't space blacks or inspired from blacks.
Saiyans are literally the image of Aryans, it's even made fun of in the fusion movie.

Spics and Niggers are seriously the shittiest part of the DBZ fanbase.

>niggers touching anime and bringing that shit in the mainstream media
Both of those have already happened.

haha yeah we d-d-d-ont get acne

>Super Saiyan–a nigga with dreadlocks.
What

>the buildings weren't even stone yet

1 They're not blue, they're green

2 The reason the Super Saiyan hair is the color it is is because Toriyama didn't like having to fill in the color of the hair all the time and found a way to cut some work time

who brought pol over to a?

>this garbage thread is still up

CAN WE FINALLY TALK ABOUT ANIME AND THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY NOW?

>Shawn Goku

they sell planets. same shit

>This thread

Within a few minutes the thread turns into "muh black superiority" and Cred Forums shitposting.

You say that like building buildings out of stone would be any better than building them out of whatever they were building them out of. Mudbrick probably worked just fine for a building material wherever they were.

>some stupid nigger talks about dragon ball on his blog and how we wuz saiyanz
>BETTER MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THIS ON Cred Forums!
Kill yourself, Cred Forums.

Even in dry climates dry mudbrick must be maintained regularly. The strength of connection within the mudbrick isn't nearly as solid as within a solid stone.

There were cities in southwest africa made of stone. I forget the name. Great Zimbabwe or something?

Actually doing a cursory glance at it's location and rainfall averages, it's not a very dry place. Bone dry for 1/3 of the year but fairly rainy otherwise. Great for crops, terrible for mudbrick

Weren't Greek spartans a tougher bunch? Or were they just all hype?

I'm honestly not sure if they used mudbrick, it's the first thing that came to mind. What I do know is that there's still part of some pre-Portuguese buildings still randomly standing around after getting lucky and surviving who knows how many wars.

This. Why is it so embarrasing to be black nowadays? Everyone thinks I'll chimp out or something.

>+3434425 genders

What. No one is that stupid.

But IQ does matter.

Lucky mudbrick arch. I wonder if it's maintained at all. There is rainfall and the climate would be mildly humid.

>mortarless stone
Those poor craftsmen.

Spartans were tough, but they are very overrated.

But gorillas have higher IQ than people from africa and gorillas can't build anything.

You could outnumber the Zulu 20,000 to 5,000 they would still win(if Shaka was leading) on there home turf. It's clearly evident in history.

>ONE BATTLE
>they were clearly the perfect warriors

They won 2 battles where that happened. The Civil war, and the Battle of Isandlander-something.

Yes but the one they are known and praised for was a battle where they threw meat into the grinder until they simply overwhelmed the small, better equipped force opposing them. If the Zulu were as prodigious as you seem to think, they'd still be around.

That IQ test is very flawed.
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/32155/does-the-gorilla-koko-have-an-iq-in-the-range-70-95

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Social_correlations

IQ doesn't really mean much in function.
The IQ test scores are adjusted so the average is always 100. It's not "normal", it's just "middle"
In the 60s to 80s, the average IQ of white america wouldn't be much higher than an IQ of 70-80 today. Meaning that if IQ was everything then that modern average of 77 IQ in african countries today should be nothing but a few schools, economic institutions, and resources away from putting men on the moon. Is that what you're saying?

Not even Oppressed groups.
Goku wasn't so much oppressed, mother fucker basically had a string of more or less victories until Cell.
It's also established that the Saiyans were weapons even during their heyday.
A closer analogy is something like Superman honestly

>So Son Goku has superpowers but doesn’t realize it

Nigga he had superpowers since before he was revealed to be a Saiyan (in other words since Toriyama spends 2 days actually writing the manga, right after Goku won and flew away with Chichi).

And I'm not sure if I want a species of literal monkeys representing me. Ape master race.

To be fair, the British Empire specialized in beating savages and natives, since they didn't ever really fight a GOOD imperial force, like Imperial France or Russia. Notably, they got kicked out of India repeatedly before taking over via economics.

Losing to the Zulu even once is downright embarrassing, because that means the Brits couldn't even keep savages down completely like they were supposed to.

Still the best colonial rulers though. France and Portugal suck dick.

>In the 60s to 80s, the average IQ of white america wouldn't be much higher than an IQ of 70-80 today. Meaning that if IQ was everything then that modern average of 77 IQ in african countries today should be nothing but a few schools, economic institutions, and resources away from putting men on the moon. Is that what you're saying?

Never stated otherwise. Was considering posting that, but decided not to because I was too lazy.

Well you cant really imperial bluster your way into defending an understaffed outpost from a full on war party.

>a bunch of spear-wielding niggers with no armor against best army in the world during the medieval ages.

Nah, the British completely wiped the floor with the Zulus in all the other major battles.

Oh, in that case cool, we should tell them to start contributing to the ISS. They've got plenty of land to practice on and all. We gonna be Halo soon.

You do realize those were IQ tests for children right? And there was a study showing that a female chimp matched white children in intelligence tests anyway?

>British got btfo by the Zulu, then had to call for help and outnumber them extensively to win, even with their superior tech.
Second most embarrassing loss Europe ever had in Africa. Nothing will top Italy failing to take Ethiopia and the mockery that ensued.

>This thread is still up

Mods?

>implying you're black

I don't know, there are people with huge lips who don't appear to be black as background characters, and black people (or at least as black as your average jazz singer from the 1930s, with straightened hair and light skin) like the redesigned Staff Officer Black from Path to Power.

Pretty sure Piccolo was the sapce brutha frum anutha mutha.

Are you legitimately retarded?

Goku, according to the manga and official art Toriyama drew, has medium tan skin. Saiyans are described in one of the Daizenshuus as having yellow skin and black hair, while humans are described as exactly how we are (black, brown, white, yellow, red) with varying colors.

Saiyans are as Asian as Yamcha, Krillin, and Tenshinhan when it comes to their outside features (save the tail) but the fact that they're aliens kicks that out the window. It's like people calling Superman white.

Also, the Italians were outnumbered heavily while the Ethiopian army was heavily supplied with weaponry from other European states.

WE

>Picked a single battle instead of the statistics of the entire war.

That actually explains why everyone in Europe was making fun of them at least. But didn't the loss straight lead to rioting and shit in Italy followed by the rise of fascism, or am I thinking of something else?

Italy got their shit kicked in so hard.

Southern Somalia is actually one of the best places on the planet for construction of a space elevator.

>>Picked a single battle instead of the statistics of the entire war.
You said:
>British got btfo by the Zulu, then had to call for help and outnumber them extensively to win, even with their superior tech.
My point is that the Zulus did not "outnumber them extensively", and that the British won battles even when they were vastly outnumbered.

>That actually explains why everyone in Europe was making fun of them at least. But didn't the loss straight lead to rioting and shit in Italy followed by the rise of fascism, or am I thinking of something else?
The rise of fascism was much later and had more to do with World War 1 than anything.

What the fuck is even talking about? Is he saying that Goku is actually a nigger?

Given that this thread has quickly descended into off-topic, care to explain why?

I didn't say the Zulu outnumbered them myself. I was actually saying the opposite, that the Anglos outnumbered the Zulu.

Explain space elevators to me. Because the idea of a tower large enough to make it to space sounds like a fucking insane idea of the "Won't this thing collapse in on itself and bury the entire city in the ashes and debris of it's remains" sort.

>I didn't say the Zulu outnumbered them myself. I was actually saying the opposite, that the Anglos outnumbered the Zulu.
Meant British.

It is the "anglo-zulu war" but yeah, the British.

>Explain space elevators to me. Because the idea of a tower large enough to make it to space sounds like a fucking insane idea of the "Won't this thing collapse in on itself and bury the entire city in the ashes and debris of it's remains" sort.
I am by no means an expert but I think the point is that the highest point is so far up that it's not affected anymore by gravity and holds itself up independently, though anyone who actually knows their shit please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ever taken a ball on a string and spun it around and have it felt like its pulling away from you?

Imagine that on a planetary scale.

Also, if you look at the casualties then 1300 of them were from Isandlwana, that means only 600 of them were from other battles in the war, that's still a 10 to 1 ratio. You could still argue that it's embarrassing since other African was had much bigger differences in casualties.

>anglo-zulu war
Which is basically the same as saying the British-Zulu war, there were no other nations participating.

Not even close. Gravity affects all things at all distances. For example, the sun is currently pulling you towards it. The starts on the other side of the universe are pulling you towards them, just very, very weakly.

A space elevator works on the principle of centrifugal force, this is normally considered "not a thing" but exists in accelerating reference frames. A rotating frame is one of those. Essentially, the top of the station "wants" to keep moving in the same direction, but the tether (and gravity) pull it towards the earth. The result is an apparent force pulling it away from the earth, keeping it in balance where it is.

>Centrifugal force holds up the big ass building via its own weight and the earth's natural rotation.
Okay, that's actually hilarious because of how much sense it makes.

>far up that it's not affected anymore by gravity and holds itself up independently
Do people actually believe that gravity stops once you're in space? Hell, I only have high-school level knowledge of physics and yet even I know that much.

pls no bully physics were something I literally never got the hang of, worst thing is I go into what the public generally perceives as the "smart kids school" here in germany.

It's easier to say that something's not affected by gravity than to say that at a certain distance from something you're equally affected by gravity in every direction and thus they cancel each other out enough for momentum to rule everything.

In fact, the centrifugal force is /so/ powerful, that we don't have any way of keeping it anchored at this point, if we tried, we'd end up with something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=KnHUAc20WEU

Except that's now how it works. Objects have a "sphere of influence" in which the greatest gravitational attraction is to that object, and a space elevator would most certainly be in earth's sphere. Even if it wasn't, it would be in the sun's, if not, it'd be in the sphere of the supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy. If it was outside the galaxy, it would likely be pulled towards the great attractor, which we still haven't figured out what it is yet.

Most people are smart enough to infer this as reference to the Earth's gravity being weaker the farther you travel from it.

>From arguing about RZA, Cred Forums and niggers to discussion about wars, empires and space elevators

Wonders never cease.

That's just Cred Forums being Cred Forums.

A shitposting thread being derailed by actually interesting discussions is something that should happen more often.

Because of the insanely virulent racism. Hell, my family is made up of literal southern plantation owners and my grandmother referred to her sharecroppers as slaves during the 20th century, and they hate black people less than Cred Forums.

>I'm the guy the 70941999 is responding to
>that happened 4 years ago

>Dark Ages
>Misleading

I'm sorry but how was it not a dark time? The continent being in disarray, plagues everywhere, most of the population were dirty and illiterate(although that continued for much longer ), technology art science and philosophy stagnated heavily. I mean its not the end of the world but c'mon I'd argue the term is apt.

>You will never have a white mistress who abuses you for being a nigger and occasionally uses you as a meat dildo

Its a bad time to be black and have a strong femdom fetish.

M E T H O D
MAAAN
>I like all the original crew tho
Special shout out to my nigga inspectah deck

The Dark Ages aren't as dark as it is popularly portrayed as, the reason why it was called the Dark Ages in the first place was because of the lack of written works from the time period, and as a result it was perceived as a time complete stagnation, which it was not. You're exaggerating a great deal with what you're saying, that is not to say that wasn't "dark" by modern standards, but then again most time periods in the past are "dark" by modern standards.

Today historians know much more about the time period and most prefer the term "the early middle ages" now.

It's a small world.

odb

we wuz saiyans?

>they actually created the critical theory
>jews
>white

Luckily this thread will die before you turn it into a Cred Forums-thread.

This was a Cred Forums thread from the very beginning, it just kind of lost focus halfway through.

The thread actually turned kind of interesting halfway through.