Ange Vierge

Are you ready for the hypest finale of the season?!

good lord them tiddies on nya

Are you working hard, Cred Forums?

Worst girl.

How come this looks better than 3rei? Based silverlink.

Fuck off.

>hypest
Hinata didn't get proper characterization, so she's a shit final boss.

Best girl.

Alright gals. How do we defeat Hinata Miumi in a believable way or at least in a satisfactory way?

Going to miss this show.

>the face of the game is a shitty last boss
user please.

I miss corrupted Ramiel's voice.

I don't play the game so she's not the face of it for me.

Why? She sounds like Madoka.

Why does it have to be believable though? I'd be totally okay with some silly power of friendship bullshit, since it would perfectly with the show.

Because she destroyed Aoi like it was nothing and Aoi was winning with ease.

kind of unrelated but did they ever make that anime about horse girls at a racing track?

That was a PV for the game and nothing more.

Power of friendship to release Amane, powerup from link to defeat Hinata. problem solved.

Still mildly upset that the corrupted Amane speculah didn't come true. Would've been loads more fun if it did.

Fuck that.

Darth Saya is where it's at.

Reminder that the Ouroboros are more competent than 99% of the vilains in other anime.
>Baited the strongest Progress to attack a decoy of their HQ
>Immediately went for the alpha-drivers
>Corrupted the Progress to fight for them
>Made Hinata lose on purpose against Saya so she could act as a double agent
>Baited attack on the other worlds so the heroine couldn't notice something was wrong with Hinata or that they were using alpha-driver against them
>The last episode won't resolve anything about Ouroboros, at best they will only return to the status quo of episode 1.

Why are Ouroboros so perfect?

If they were so competent then why did they get foiled by lesbianism and personal hygiene?

It was to gain time so the tower of doom in ep11 could be erect.

Come on user, even corrupted her advises were right.

More like the defenders of worlds are fucking retarded.

It was tin can's shitty plan.

They could also have just attacked the world crystals at the same time after corrupting the majority of the defenders so as to overwhelm the remaining defenses.

Unless the goal of the urobouros isn't to destroy the crystals at all, but doing something weirder with them alpha-drivers.

Perhaps they want them to eleven-four instead of ten-for.

I miss having non-gay friendly sex with Elel

The best thing about the show ending is not having to see Dr. Michael's fat face ever again.

The problem with the plan is that the corrupted girls just follow their desires instead of following orders, the cuckcrystal tower is a good plan.

Back in the tube.

There is no legal basis for that.

Even if the cuckcrystal tower plan fail, they would still have inflicted massive damage to their enemies.
>most of the Progress are stuck inside tube
>The remaining EXR have to stay in HQ and defend
>the main cast are only UC and got their asses handed to them by Aoi

Fuck you, she's cute.

Hold on tight Dr. Michael, I'll find you a girlfriend.

Why would she need a girlfriend when she can just make herself another robot slave.

Dr. Michael cannot love anything she can't contain in an enclosed tube.