track3.mixtape.moe/ifkabl.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stella a best. A BEST.

Season 2 when

She's my cumdumpster.

Stella a shit.

Today must be opposite day.

>asterisktards

She's one the rare protagonists who has sex with the male lead.

Not even the best of her own show.

What? Dropped before even picking up. PRE DOWNLOAD CANCELLED.

>Not liking shit girls means you like a shittier battle harem

Shitzuku a shit.

REMOVE IMOUTO.

>Sluts
>Good

Oh look, it's this triggered Stellafag being a retard again.

imouto is infinitely superior to Stella
and that's even taking into consideration her annoying "onii-chan make me your cum dumpster" shtick

Why is Stella so shit? She ruined the entire show.

>shit tier incest get cucked hard

My African-American brethren

Red haired Houki a shit.

Please don't spread multi culti on Cred Forums.

Best girl. It's too bad faggot MC has poor taste in girls to have picked generic tsundere cowtits.

Stella is red Kurisu you faggot.

We can say she's...hot!

Nene didn't have enough screentime.

>neo tsundere cancer
See

Easily second best girl after imouto. It sucks she's only a side character.

Same Stellafag.

Fuck off.

Pink Houki is more apt.

She has a nice body. The tummy especially in this pic. Her abs are divine.

My bad, I posted the wrong image.

>checks archive
>literally the same Stellafag who says the same things over and over again

>Butthurt Stellafag

Houki is cancer.

I too keep Stella in the trash, where she belongs.

NOW IS THE ERA OF SATTELA NOT STELLA

Stella is a goddess.

How about this Houki

THANK YOU BASED STELLA

Why is Stella so controversial? Is it because she admitted liking the MC from the beginning? What the fuck?

If that's the case, how is that less shitty than the overused tropes you guys swallow like dick-flavoured cupcakes EVERY season? The usual tsundere antics? The constant dick-waving romance with no resolution at all? The same godddamn cookie cutter characters whose only difference is the appearance?

>blonde
Trash

>Still samefagging pathetically

Only butthurt Asterisktards hate Stella.

>No new IPs
This is just sad to see when you're being seriously obvious.

Fuck

off.

Fuck off Muhammad.

NO ASS

>shitty character
>no development
>Twilight tier romance
>dissonance-incuding design
>tsundere done wrong
>obnoxious fans

You can stop any time and leave the thread

Don't bother.

The retard will claim "s-shoop!!!" anyway.

>one min after
>edit in element

She's quite repulsive tbqmfywbbh.

Also, her hairstyle is retarded.

Stella is worst girl. Worst girls always have this kind of reception.

Like clockwork.

She is the new Kirino

It's mainly because of the "Stellafag" pointed out.

At this point I'm not even sure if he's a legit fan or is a falseflagger. I remember warning him last Fall of the consequences that will come if he kept trying to hijack Antimagic and Asterisk threads. spamming and samefagging Stella like the second coming of Christ, and troll using sales/popularity. But he never stopped.

>shitty character
Not an argument
>no development
Character development is not necessary in every story. Also, her relationship with the MC had some development. How many shows have that?
>Twilight tier romance
I don't even know what that means, but whatever, still better than zero romance. You don't think blushing once every other scene for 12 episodes is romance, do you?
>dissonance-incuding design
What does it mean?
>tsundere done wrong
She's not a tsundere.
Also, if by tsundere done right you mean your typical bipolar bitch, I don't know what to say.
>obnoxious fans
Not as much as the haters

>White knighting Stella

Are you serious? Stella being an overall shitty character with a grating personality is literally the common negative opinion against her. Stella's character is built mainly to be about muh Ikki, but she has virtually no development to make sense as to why she falls for MC's dick in less than two episodes in. WoG says she's a tsundere, she's just a badly done one that is neither classic or modern. The fact you can't even see that she is one at all reinforces all that even more. You obviously weren't here when the anime aired cause Stellafags like were a dime a dozen.

Can you like, for one second, not be a fuckwit?

Stella is pretty much a side-character in the anime, which is terrible. I guess there really wasn't time, but her final match should have been shown and it should have been awesome. After the duel with her in the first episode, she never meaningfully steps into the ring.

After I get tired of masturbating to her, she is largely forgettable. Nothing about her is interesting besides her body

Awesome argument.

STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why
What's the point then?

The only common opinion about or against Stella is that she's superior to Julis.

What about her perfect personality?

Best fight, best development, best personality, best body, and purest form of love for Onii-sama~

No, delusional Stellafag. Most people who were objective considered Julis to be a better main heroine and character and proper tsundere. Stellafags scarcely mustered up arguments to support the contrary, and instead can only image dump to say NO U like you're doing right now in here.

Julis wasn't even top 3 in her own series.

>a character has to follow pre-existing tropes in order to be well written
Stop.

Boring and largely forgettable

Nice SAMPLE

He didn't say that.
>implying Stella is well written
Laughing whores.jpg

Wrong. Ouka > Julus >>> Stella. Cred Forums agreed etc.

Julius > Stella

Truth time: rakudai a shit. A SHIT.
I'd fucking bang her though

Shuffle broke the mold and people have issues with the winner. So did Ichigo 100%

Your bait is not amusing.

>Implying Stella isn't generic as fuck
>Implying Stella has any decent writing to speak of

Mari>Stella>Julius

The only argument here seems to be "she's shitty, period" which translates into "I don't like her so she must be shit"
>WoG says she's a tsundere, she's just a badly done one that is neither classic or modern
She's not a tsundere period. She drops the tsun straight away, and I'm baffled that people are so used to bipolarism they think "she's a badly written tsundere"

A lot of the criticism here could be applied to a shitload of series, but I only ever see them in Rakudai.
>why did the feMC fall for the MC?
How many series can you come up with where the reason isn't a mere "he's nice?" Why wasn't it a problem for you the first dozens of times you saw this?
Also, character development has nothing to do with romance. People don't go through development in real life when they get a crush.

Rakudai is acceptable schlock, an adaption of pulp material with enough care and effort taken to make it entertaining.

Looks like it's time to post this.

Best girls:
Magika: Mio
T7: Liese
DAL: Tohka
Campione: Erica
Antimagic: Ouka
DXD: Xenovia
Testament: Mio
Vanadis: Ellen
StB: Asagi
Rakudai: Stella
Fafnir: Kili
Machine Doll: Irori
Bahamut: Celestia
Hundred: Claire
Asterisk: Claudia
IS: Cecilia
Raildex: Misaki
HxH: Yurishia
Blade Dance: Fianna
Color Wars: Purple
Absolute Duo: Lilith
World Break: Shizuno

LN Ouka is better, but I would argue anime Julis is better than anime Ouka.

True.

ITT: People think Stella is a well-written character.

Stella hater BTFO

Antimagic doesn't need to be involved. It's hilariously the best series out of the 3

>Bahamut: Celestia
Awww, and it was going so well.

Shit list

>Normalfag
Kill yourself.

Mari was a gift from god, but Julius > Stella

Part 2
She's not perfect. It's true that for most of her screentime she acts as Ikki's side, but we get a glimpse of her character at the beginning, but the anime later focused on other characters.
Gotta be honest here, the only reason why I'm defending her it's because we had a battle anime with something that can be called REAL romance. Not perfect, (and the anime in general had some flaws) ,but definitely different from the bullshit nips usually pull in this stories.
And seeing people hate this anime BECAUSE of that hurts me. Seriously fuck you and fuck your shit taste.
>last episode of a show
>MC and feMC about to kiss after a rushed confession
>they get interrupted
This is the kind of cancer you deserve.

>but she has virtually no development to make sense as to why she falls for MC's dick in less than two episodes in.
ITT person who has never fallen in love

>inconsistent breast size

Must be suffering liking a girl who has to wear a padded bra. Good thing I don't have shit taste.

Anything intresting happen in the novels?

>having shit taste
Allow me

Best girls:
Magika: Mio
T7: Levi
DAL: Kurumi
Campione: Erica
Antimagic: Mari
DXD: Rossweisse
Testament: Yuki
Vanadis: Ellen
StB: Himeragi
Rakudai: Stella
Fafnir: Kili
Machine Doll: Irori
Bahamut: Krulcifer
Hundred: Emilia
Asterisk: Kirin
IS: Cecilia
Raildex: Misaki
HxH: Yurishia
Blade Dance: Fianna
Color Wars: Purple
Absolute Duo: Lilith
World Break: Shizuno

I remember not hating on her but rather how the author made her hook with the MC way too quick. Also how she went from tsun to dere pretty fast, which ruined the perception of her as a high class student in front of Ikki.

I'm still neutral on neo-tsundere

>Baka! What's wrong with you?!

I think you're kawaii and special to me

>GIVE ME A CHILD, LOVER!

You can't even defend Stella. You're ignoring points you don't like and are making excuses for a shallow character by rationalizing requirement of development and reason to fall in love, and to even compare reality to fictional writing. There's a reason why 3D is the most shallow and ugliest of them all compared to 2D.
>She's not a tsundere
Your headcanon is literally going against WoG and facts. No matter how fast she went dere, she was a tsundere. A bad one, but the archetype in which she was intended for is tsundere.

Are you new here? Plenty of people criticizes bad romantic development and how some girls are shit to be paired up with the MC. Maybe you should watch and lurk more.

Stella is the most well-written tsundere ever.

>Marifag actually liking Stella
That's a first. Then again you're probably a Stellafag pretending.

This.

>REAL romance

Rakudaifags are even more delusional than Yaharifags.

Yup pretty much
God-tier semen demon but really bland character
That said I don't understand the hate towards her...she's not bad she's just "meh"

Where are steel houki and elf houki from?

Epic buzzword.

>Ichigo 100%
Get the fuck out of here with that shitty ripoff of Nisekoi

You're seriously defending shit romance that's literally Twilight level of writing. Grasping at the fact they get together doesn't make it good. If you want good romance then don't watch battle harem. There are exceptions, rare ones like Magika. Read that instead of defending Rakudai because you're on a mission to defend what you think is good romance.

Steel is from henneko

Her breasts are not inconsistent

Why not point out what's bad about it instead of just shitposting?

>Magika
No, read a proper romance manga like Kodomo no Omocha

>480x360
>that shit image quality

Sasuga pink-houkifags.

>this awful taste again.

Magika: Kanae
T7: Sora
DAL: Kotori
Campione: Athena
Antimagic: Mari
DXD: Ophis
Testament: Maria
Vanadis: Mira
StB: Natsuki
Rakudai: Shizuku
Fafnir: Mitsuki
Machine Doll: Yaya
Bahamut: Krul
Hundred: Liza
Asterisk: Fan
IS: Laura
Raildex: Mikoto
HxH: Ragrus
Blade Dance: Claire
Color Wars: Green
Absolute Duo: Julie
World Break: Maya

Nice. And the elf houki?

>daring to sully the name of Mari by association by calling me a stellafag

You've gone too far

Not him but
They get together almost immediately and their relationship is like pretty much perfect which makes it very boring to read

That's just like... your opinion man.

Ouka > Mari

>what's bad about it
Why don't you actually read the thread?

Mari is great and I wish she would win but it's hard to not like Ouka after all the scenes she gets. She gets the most out of everyone, more so than Lapis.

Lapis > both

I believe you mixed up your signs
Ouka < Mari

>Stellafags are still stalling because they can't make agruments for Ikki and Stella's romantic relationship
Kek.

Lies and Slander.

Mari >= Lapis > Nagaru = Kiseki > Ouka > Kanaria > Ikagura > Usagi

They all are equally shit compared to Mio.

Thread needs more Julius and Mari.

>They get together almost immediately
Don't see the issue with this. Falling in love doesn't have to be a major theme, and it's actually really fucking boring when they have to stall the confession for the better part of a cour just because that's what every anime does.
>their relationship is like pretty much perfect
There's plenty of hangups and bumps along the way. Just because they don't have an obligatory misunderstanding that makes them hate each other for 3 episodes doesn't mean everything is completely perfect.

Mio isn't even a character. She's just fap material.

What did they see?

Their series being compared to worse shit

Posting Asterisk in here would be rude and would be stooping to Rakudaifag's level. But for some reason post Antimagic isn't rude at all, so let's do it.

Stellafags BTFO.

To be honest, I cant remember.

Because it actually facilitates discussion instead of waifu wars and shit posting

>There's plenty of hangups and bumps along the way
No there's not
The only issues they have is with "muh stella's family accepting me" and "I have to be muh proper gentleman"...give me a fucking break

They don't even have and good interaction besides wanting to fuck the shit outta of each-other

>Rakudai and Antimagic still being discussed
>Asterisk already forgotten even though S2 aired a season ago

Really makes you think.

>Rakudai
>being discussed
Where?

>Rakudai discussions
I haven't actually seen any other than the volume where Ikki and Stella fucked.

Sorry Asterisk will never be forgotten.

There's Stella being worried that after settling into their relationship, it's going nowhere. Or Stella struggling to consolidate her horniness with Ikki's reluctance to fuck her brains out right away.

I mean, it's not 10/10 masterpiece greatest love story ever told material, but it has some nice stuff.

That's like saying Asterisk threads with Digibro topics = being discussed.

Don't kid yourself. None of them gets discussed anymore. Even Antimagic's LN threads are rare and hardly last long before it dies with less than 40 posts save exceptions.

So does Stella.And Mio is better at that

Pretty much.
>not shit
>better character design
>better anatomy

>it's going nowhere
No shit because there's practically no basis for their relationship besides sex

You're the same guy who spergs on about how Rakudai isn't harem and goes to the bat whenever Stella and Ikki's shallow relationship gets criticized, aren't you?

>Stella is a literal bitch in heat
>MC isn't giving it to her

I heard there is going to be some Big Brother NTR?

Literally my first time in a Rakudai thread.

Bunny>Either

Antimagic still gets the most civil discussion, be it in their own threads or not. I wouldn't expect it's threads to last when there's no clear bait posts to brew up shitposting and arguments.

>No significant scenes
Poor Usagi, even Kyouya gets more.

Is it worth watching S2?
Kinda lost interest toward the end when it devolved around arenashit with people holding monologues and such.

Can't wait for him to BTFO Re:Zero in his next video

No.
It baits you with some of the best episodes in the series early on but drops the ball real fucking hard.

S2 is well worth watching. Lots more head pats, and it goes deeper into the story.

what a lewd body.
I could fap to this

Watch it for best girl's episode.

I just hope it has the kind of stuff I want to see.

S2 is better than S1 imo. The action is faster, there's more plot. and some of the side characters are awesome. Ayato and Juli's relationship develops quite nicely too.

80% of S2 is monologues in arena shit w the other 20% is monologue in Julis' homeland

Yes.

You're right but you posted the wrong girl

If you get bored with S1, chances are you'll be bored with S2 since it's more of the same, drawn out tourneyshit

Yes it also has some of the better girls introduced as well. Also more headpats!

True, but Antimagic runs into the same problem of there's not much to talk about. Also more often than not, Antimagic has better discussion in other battle harem threads than in its own.

Well I don't mind good tourneyshit.

Actual discussions happened during weekly episode threads. But there's still Volume 13 and the side volumes the talk about once krytyk gets the them.

More often than not, then discussion pertains to the series' nuances outside the thread where people take the time to explain but its prerequisite knowledge inside the threads

All I got is this. No name though

The first time fights are, the rest turn out pretty boring.

Elf is Myucel

That's a cute elf.

Some of the best men in taste were from that anime.

Imma gonna need more of that butt

Her butt isn't even the best though.

>fujoshit
Who cares?

user she joined his harem party anyways.

The fact that I will never have a cute dog girl to be with makes me want to die.

>that pic
>yfw in a 100 years all 13 year old girls will have boobs this big to the point where they'll be legal worldwide to prevent men from running out of sperm pre-maturely before they're able to procreate

If I'm not mistaken that anime is the basis for this picture.

so they fucked or not?

Gary stu is strong.

Where is mage houki from, friend?

Stella confirmed best girl.

Index

worst girl*

New chapter of antimagic is out, where's my fucking comfy antimagic thread?!!!

Not worth a thread.
Barely anything happens other than something we all knew was going to happen.

Good chapter though.

Thanks senpai

It's the same shitposter who does the same thing with Claire from Hundred. Be thankful there wasn't a girl like Stella/Claire in summer season.

I don't like the color of her hair in the anime. It makes me think of some sort of hard candy that's been out in the sun and gotten all sticky so if you touch it with your fingers your fingers will get all sticky.

What are you saying, heretic. Mutual confession between Lapis and MC-kun isn't worth a thread?! Let's banzai for Lapis fucking best girl.

It's worth discussing and it's pretty heartwarming but I feel the next chapter's release would warrant a discussion for both.

Welp, I knew that much though.

Funny thing is, that MC admits he loves everyone from this harem, but according to spoilers ends up marrying just one girl.

I'm aware, I'm already spoiled.
He's not going to spread the curse to everyone and kill four daughters, man.

Shitzuku is*

>Needs to drag superior girls down in order to make his girl seem less of a shiny red turd
Pathetic.

ITT: People defend a cum dumpster.

>superior girls
Said no one ever.

>Liking Pink Houki
Says everyone.

I don't like Julis.

>Astrea is better in every way to Stella

What went wrong?

That cause he power is obscenely broken.
And for that matter, the pricipal has an even more obscene broken ability.

>Implying Shizuku isn't objectively good compared to Stella
Funnny guy.

What a shit girl. I hope she lives a sad and miserable life married to that literal faggot.

Stella was a mistake. She didn't received perfect genes from her mother.

Your bait won't work.

That's her mom? Man,Stella got the short end of stick.

>People
It's just OP plus a newfag.

Yes. Loli MILF queen.

>Loli

And here's the old man.

Looks like she's the doting/genki type, but can get serious when she needs to be.

>loli

You keep using that word

>Miracle of universe
>not even a loli.

Wake me up when she becomes a loli to qualify as an actual object of interest.

This series couldn't get any more cliche.

Watch black bullet. The main loli is basically a loli version of Stella.

I choose carefully what I watch, forced edgy stuff isn't to my liking.

Supposed to be an answer to:

It's only edgy if you make it edgy. I thought it was cute.

>Watch black bullet.
That's not a nice recommendation.

Maybe it's because I read the novel, a mountain of dying lolis was >"edgy"

Stella is worst girl, anyways. Watch it for this semen demon loli instead.

>tfw I liked Stella before the shitposting brigade caught her and made so that whenever anyone even mentions her a shitstorm erupts
Feels bad, man. I was really excited for the anime too. I'm ashamed to even like her now.

I didn't read or watch the thing, but from what I gather of all these threads, is that you got baited and fucked over by author.

>He put a harem in the series
>He made it clear that only stellashit is chosen and others have no chance

Pure garbage. It's one thing if one girl is chosen in the very end of the series as a "conclusion", it's another if the garbage author "chooses" one girl but keeps harem.

Almost all harems are like. Main girl always wins after all. But it doesn't mean you can't still enjoy it for other characters

>Tfw the show still doesn’t have a fully subbed BD relesse.

The thing is that author doesn't even try to make an illusion of potential developments. He's trying to shove "stella wins", a marriage and sex with her, and harem at the same time.

I'll use antimagic as comparison, even after it ended it isn't clear who "won".

Stella > Nene > Ayase > Alice > Shizuku

Is it worth waiting for the BDs to get subbed?

There is literally a scene in the LN when Ikki fucks Stella so hard she can barely walk the next day, but refused to be magically healed because she sees the pain as a sign of tehir love.
Imouto even finds one of the many used condoms left around the room when she barges in after the fact.

>all these Houki
I guess I should fap on this pic and the one with the most hot glue on her face gets it next.

Incest is the worst.

Rakudai is better than Asterisk, but let's not forget that Rakudai is still a hot load of garbage. It's just shit vs. diarrhea.

Rakudai had the good graces to be entertaining.

I suppose it's not bad for schlock, but it's nothing to write home about. It's still very generic in terms of everything outside of the romantic development.

Kill yourself. Stella is garbage is annoying as fuck.

That's like saying one man's shit is better another person's shit.

So you're saying that all bad things are the same level of bad? There is no concept of "worse?"

>shit = shit
They're both equally bad.

Neither are good, but I thought Asterisk was entertaining.

Are you also incapable of seeing gradients or hearing shifting tones? Do people disappear to you when they start moving? Or is your entire world utterly binary?

I hate Stella as much as the next guy, but even though Stella hogs the spotlight and is shoved in your face and is set to win, it's still possible to read for the other girls.

The absolute truth. The greatest shounen waifu.

I don't like stella as a character but I've fapped to her countless times.

bakemonogatari

what are you guys even complaining about

Is Yurishia also a best?

Not even close. moe GAR loli who kicks ass and isn't afraid of anything is.

Truly a cute.

for you

Both are shit

was this is one of the newer volumes

>"my trahs is better than your trash!"
>"my whore is better than your whore! "
Basically this thread

My whore can beat up your whore.

THANK YOU BASED STELLA

You've described more than just this thread.

Stella is the shittiest though.

Rakudai >>>>> Asterisk if only just for this sole clash.

track3.mixtape.moe/ifkabl.webm

Nah, none of the fights in Asterisk come close to Ayase's or even Kirihara's.

Ikki vs Todou isn't even a fight. Ayase and Kirihara's fight is pretty meh.

Best real fight is Shizuku vs Todou bar none.

Even the weakest fights in Rakudai were more exciting and tense than most of Asterisk's

Exactly, it isn't even a fight, yet it outclassed everything in Asterisk.

Also, best fight goes to Cloud. The only it did wrong was poorly portray Ten-I-Muho.

The budget for Asterisk went to promotions and shit after all.

Did you watched Asterisk at all? It had better animation on a consistent basis compared to Rakudai who only exceed it in two well animated fights where tons of budget were thrown into it. Also, Asterisk have a few good fights of its own.

It doesn't feel that intense though. The directing or something went wrong.

>Consistent Basis
I keep hearing this every time the fights are compared but does it really matter when most of the fights feel so bland? Rakudai may have had less "consistency" but at least it had the important animations where it counted.

>Hoero, Zabimaru

I'm so sad Kuraudo ended up as a jobber. Made me drop the series after the "villains" got revealed too.

They aren't trying to kill each other, but that fight was pretty intense. One of the few times MC was losing and getting pushed back.

If you're going to be fair, most fights in Rakudai and Asterisk are bland. Only a few fights are worth mentioning in each show.

All the ones worth mentioning in Rakudai outclass Asterisk.

I disagree. Only Imouto or Shark teeth's fight does that.

>All the ones
I only remember 2.

Each fight Ikki faced were "good" in their own way but the best fights are Kuraudo vs Ikki and Shizuku vs Toka. Even then, Ikki's other sanctioned fights felt more entertaining to watch than a lot of Asterisk's.

Nah. Rakudai's battles didn't exist just to be flashy. They weren't just mere spectacles.
The battles actually had thematic relevance to both the show and the actual participants in the fight. There is clear character development, no matter how shallow it is, after every fight in Rakudai.

This is not an opinion. It's because that's the central thing the show is about -- knights and honor and shit.

Everything else about the show is hot garbage though. Stella especially.

Asterisk had "important" animation too during those 11th hour scenes, user. It's A-1 after all. Animation is their main forte.

Rakudai is really more of flashy effects animation and Asterisk is more of fluid animation.

>Rakudai's battles didn't exist just to be flashy.
Most Rakudai fights were flashy though. Literally flashy because that's how the battles were animated.

Fluid animations for boring fights don't feel superior to Rakudai's flashy fights that had way more weight to it.
Still believe the series would have fared better if they just removed Stella and had Kuraudo and Ikki be bros.

Opinions then.

Having reasons to fight and such doesn't save them from being bland in Rakudai. Asterisk have each participant fighting for hopes and dreams of their own, but that doesn't save them from being bland.

>tfw Asterisk was the final nail to adaptations of magical academy harems

Hopes and dreams of their own but we get so many irrelevant jobber fights that lessen the intensity. Moreso with Ayato being the literal fucking strongest.

>irrelevant jobber
Who? Surely you wouldn't be thinking of any of the main girls or the most important side characters that kicked ass.

It's fine if you think that, but you can't say Asterisk doesn't have better animation.

One of the few merits Asterisk have that Rakudai doesn't is teamwork. That made things more entertaining in some cases.

Good. For the mean time, we're back to harem manga adaptations and romcom shit.
Far better than most of the shit that came out in recent seasons.

Some cases when Ayato cleaned up most of the fights.
Irrelevant jobbers being the opponents those two teams face. Nearly none of the tournament fights in the first cour other than the last one, which was its own brand of awkward, were good.

>jobber
Like Kuraudo.

Yeah, Satella made that show. She gives me boners.

>but you can't say Asterisk doesn't have better animation
Not him, but I definitely can. I'm looking at webms of fight scenes for Asterisk, and it's very unappealing. It's not even fluid, for A-1 Pictures standards they're actually very poor. So much stuff awkwardness and ghosting to hide the missing frames

>It's an 'Asterisktards try to deny the inferior animation in Asterisk compared to Rakudai and get proven wrong hard' episode

Which of course, only happens in the LNs, we're judging the anime here.

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE STELLA!

>all those based freelance animators wasted on Asterisk
>one of Rasmus Faber's greatest songs wasted on Asterisk
>all those ANIPLEX BUXXX wasted on Asterisk
It's criminal.

What are you even saying? Vamp sisters were the boss fight in the first cour. Other than that Kirin's fight was significant since she was the first rank and Ayato's fights against were good too. Other fights served a purpose, but they aren't meant to be spectacular. Although the first time Ayato fought that we saw was quite awesome when he saved Julis fro that puppet guy.

>Losing to the Ikki
He jobbed in the anime too.

>Stella shitposter is back
You're still here.

And? Do you even know what a jobber means? Ayase and Shizuku were jobbers to hype up the arc enemy, how is he a jobber in the anime?

>Doesn't deny it

My sides.

>senpai
>is hyped liked crazy
>still lost

I'm not trying to be condescending or anything, but why do people even prefer Asterisk over Rakudai? Or even, prefer Julis to Stella when Stella is a lot more interesting and is cuter?

Not to mention Julis is bland as fuck.

MC always wins. It's not like Ikki is any different since he has God Mode powers too.

My dick says otherwise. Rakudai is objectively poorer compared to Asterisk in terms of pure animation.

Who? Are you talking about Toka now?

>dat leap in logic and mental gymnastics
As expected of a shitposter.

Tohka applies too. Seriously, dude. Kuraudo jobbed. Just accept it.

Of course the MC wins, that's kind of a given in a series where tournaments are the entire point of it all. Doesn't mean you can't make the fight entertaining, and I feel Rakudai did a better job of making its more entertaining and exciting than Asterisk did.

>a lot more interesting and cuter
Can you even list 5 good reasons for that?

Huh, Shizuka Ito and Yoko Hikasa got to voice multiple characters of a similar build. Not sure but maybe Ami Koshimizu too.

I don't deny he lost but he didn't "job" since he didn't lose to hype someone else's fight, what are you even talking about?

They're contrarians jealous of the love Stella receives.

Before the anime aired, no one of the Asterisk LNfags gave a shit about Julis.

Why don't we agree to disagree?

This is what always happens in these threads. The same arguments, the same outcome

I don't even know why I bother speaking up when it's going to come down to the same conclusion.

Yoo real talk that was top 5 battles of the year

Stella is shallow as she is boring and annoying though. Shizuku and Nene are far more interesting and are actually cute.

Rakudai probably had the best fights where these battle harem genre is involved.

Adaptation-wise: Asterisk > Rakudai > Taimadou
Harem: Asterisk > Taimadou > Rakudai
MC: Taimadou > Rakudai > Asterisk
Main Girls: Julis > Ouka > Stella
Best Girls: Mari > Kirin > Shizuku
Plot: Taimadou > Rakudai > Asterisk
OP: Asterisk = Taimadou > Rakudai
ED: WAITING FOR THE RAIN > Taimadou ED > Ali Project
OST: Taimadou > Rakudai > Asterisk
Animation: Asterisk > Rakudai > Taimadou
Battles: Rakudai >= Asterisk > Taimadou
Fanbase: Taimadou > Asterisk > Rakudai

W-what about Antimagic?

Julis is boring, while Stella's interesting in my opinion, hell I love it when she gets screentime. Stella is nice tsundere. Julis is meh in personality. Stella has a better body, and twintails and that gives me a boner. That makes her better by default. Stella's lewd nature for MC is fucking great.

>Main Girls: Julis > Ouka > Stella
Yeah, I can't agree with that. Rushed or not, Ouka felt like a better heroine. The setting helps the characters in antimagic oh so well.

What about it?

stella, rakudai and silver link are SHIT. Also S2 never, so much for selling 2k copies more than Asterisk lol.

Remidner that Stella and the MC have already fucked in the LN.
Yes, multiple times.

Asterisk does almost everything better and Julis has a personality that's noble and strong that doesn't change to moeblob or spaghetti dropping at the drop of a hat.

Asterisk OP #1

Taimadou is Antimagic.

>Mari > Shizuku > Fan
FTFY.

Only delusional Asterisktards believe Julis is better than Ouka or Stella.

>S1 Asterisk sold less than Rakudai
>S2 Asterisk sold less than Hundred

Shit's hilarious.

>Antimagic had awful fights and shit animation, but it's still better than the other two
Fights are overrated.

Asterisk War was fucking boring for me, but the fight animations were fun to watch. Why don't more battle harem anime try to be that fluid and dynamic?

Can't beat the series with Raiden, Niko Bellic, and Lina Inverse.

That's way more interesting than "noble and strong". Heh. Makes me glad I dropped Asterisk.

It works better on paper but Silver Link couldn't get to all of them.

>Rakudai will never get another season
>Hundred will never get another season

The less LN harem fanservice cancer pandering the better

Well good. Because Asterisk effectively killed of those garbage magical academy harems as well.

Thankfully.

Just admit that you blindly hate Julis and Asterisk, shitposter. Your posts make it blatantly obvious.

>A1 drained all their resources on Asterisk and it's basically killing QUALITY Code

>no ass
>abnormal anatomy
>huge balloon tits on a skeleton body
That's disgusting.

What's the next battle harem on the horizon?

Nothing for next season.

What's more interesting? You didn't stated any reasons at all.

UQ Holder and I believe pic related as well.

So much for not trying to be concesdecing there. You're obviously a hater so it's all rhetorical for you.

Nah, fuck tournaments.

I already stated my reasons, user. Plus, I'm referring to what you're saying. ""noble and strong"" is so uninteresting, I would rather have moe and spaghetti tsundere because it's cute.

Bullshit.

Strike the Blood lads.

You mean ? if that's it the you need to find better reasons that doesn't amount to muh dick because of her body and being a slut.

It actually happens.
Stellafag was parading around with the fact for a few days but it doesn't make it any less true.

More proof Stellafags can only like Stella for her generic looks. It's only natural since Stella's personality is awful and her character is nearly non-existent.

She isn't a slut user, she's just assertive and sort of lewd is all. And I'm just being realistic here, Julis has a terrible, boring personality compared to Stella.

>generic looks
Really? How bout Julis? She's both generic, and has nothing worth noting.

>he still believes in that fake spoilers

>gets intimate and naked with a guy she barely knew for more than 2 days
>falls in love just because
>not a slut

You keep saying that, but why don't you explain your reason? Something well-supported beyond muh dick

New StB? Really?

At least Julis doesn't look like a generic bimbo from a porn set of a 28 year old trying to pass for 18 years old.

I'm glad there's a resurgence of harem manga adaptations.

No one can deny that the series whores out Stella with every volume cover.

Switch Ouka and Julis around and also do the same for Shizuku and Kirin.

>literal faggot.
She's gonna have a way better life with the so-called literal faggot instead of the bland MC.

She will be thinking of Ikki when he cums inside her.

StB II they call it, eight OVA episodes

Asterisk has those two which are better than all the girls in Rakudai.

>You're ignoring points you don't like
Which points? Saying "X is shit" isn't an argument.
I've already admitted she's not perfect and she becomes Ikki's accessory early on, but in the first episode we're told about her past and her ambitions, so simple as it may be, she has a personality beyond her love for Ikki. If the anime had focused on her instead of random enemies no one cared about it would have been better. In other words: Stella as a character has unswhown potential.
Also, explain why she's a bad tsundere. If you say it's because she immediately went dere, you might as well say a character has to belong to a trope in order to be good. Do we really need all that "b-baka it's not like I did it for you!"?

>Are you new here? Plenty of people criticizes bad romantic development and how some girls are shit to be paired up with the MC
I wasn't in Rakudai threada when it was airing, but the only flaw of the romantic development is that it was too fast at the beginning.
Stella had made up her mind in episod 2 already, whereas they should have waited for at least one more episode.
You're probay right, I should just read romance manga, but the problem is I like watching battle anime from time to time
> Grasping at the fact they get together doesn't make it good.
No, but it makes it miles better than introducing romantix sub plot with NO resolution, or just a kiss at the end.
What I'm angry about is the fact Rakudai gave us something different (as in different for chuuni LN adaptations) and people hated it. Do you really prefer the crappy romance you usually see in anime? And by this I mean Chuunibyou S2 -tier romance? (Yes, I know in Chuuni they're technically a couple already, but they kept on behaving like two autists for the whole season. No one's expecting them to fuck on screen, but Jesus Christ)

Clockwork Planet

Why is mc such a faggot

I'm the guy whi gets upset when they call Rakudai a harem, yes. Because it literally isn't.

I'm reading this and I love it. AnchoR > Marie >= RyuZU

You can stop posting now. You are worse than lelouch with your shit taste.

Having to suffer through worst girl Yukina is a really high price to pay to see this goddess again.

Stella hater BTFO again

She's just curious, that's all. She's just in that age, user. I mean, it's not like he's giving them to old black men without any reason, she's only like that with Ikki.

Julis is like a literal who in the story. Nobody cares about her, really.

Stella is loved by many.

Pretty much this.

Stella is by far the most popular girl in her own series. Most fans follow Rakudai for her.

Julis is overshadowed by the other girls in every volume.

user of called it. You've dropped all pretenses.
>literally who in the story
>Nobody cares about her
Julis is a princess of a country and is on the first page of the rankings. She's well-known and is a rising star in the Festa games. So you're factually wrong, but it won't matter cause you won't care even if you're wrong or even trolling.

Season 2 never.
I should start studying Japanese.

Stella is literally the most hated girl in Rakudai. Reddit and AS likes her, but most anons hates her. Even being less popular, Julis have better reception than her.

>white knighting cumdumpster slut

Still replied over 14 hours later. Max autism.

Quality over quantity.

I love when people spew this type of horse shit. Do you have any data to support your assertion?
Whenever someone offers an opinion different than yours, you immediately invoke reddit.
Just fuck off.

>Getting mad at the truth
Denial isn't just a river.

>I-it's true
>provides zero evidence
Sure, pal.

This thread is continued proof, Stellafag. 90% of the Stellafags in here were made by you and only you.

>Ignoring this thread and all the hate Stella got since last Fall

He didn't say anything wrong. Stella is like Kirino except she is nowhere near as popular as Kirino and sure as hell doesn't have a strong fanbase as Kirino.

One single thread a year after teh fact is hardly comprehensive evidence.
There was a tremendous amount of samefagging in the threads last year on both sides.
Either way, Stella is fine. She's no worse than any tsundere princess battle harem main girl. She just so happens to have the body of a giant whore. Which makes her even better.

Kirino >>>>>>>> Stella. Fact.

You and the other butthurt Asterisktard don't count as Cred Forums.

He's a lot better than Ichika 2.0, though.

>One single thread
Try almost every thread.

>samefagging
>on both sides
Only Stellafags were samefagging and carrying out damage control. This Stellafag and all his obvious posts ITT are just examples of what they did and still do.

>muh conspiracy theories

I'm amazed you can still use that meme despite all the times you were debunked.

Stella is bottom tier. She's worse than Houki at this point.

Why? She's cute and has a great body. And she lusts for her husbando's cock.
What's wrong with that?

Annoying bitch and tsundere done wrong

>cute
>great
For plebs and normalfags, sure.

No girl can be as bad as Houki

There is no such thing as tsundere done right or good tsundere.

There is.

>meme
>debunked

Things that never happened.

You must be new here.

>canon non virgin
Sickening to even think about it

>THK is here
Of course you are.

>bipolar disorder is good
I don't know what started this trope but he sure deserves to be impaled.
Fuck your chart.

Sure sure. Any MC who doesn't want to fuck your favorite girl when she offers herself up is worse than Ichika.

Neo is still better than bipolar bitch.

>Any MC who runs away from a sex goddess screaming like a faggot when she offers herself up is worse than Ichika.
Yep.

>dat pinnacle
10/10 perfection. Only tsundere haters would hate that.

Except it didn't happened like that. Take off your butthurt waifu goggles.

I'm not butthurt though. Claudia is too good for that faggot and deserves better.
He and Julis really make a good couple. Both are awful characters.

I hope neo tsundere won't become cancer. That shit needs to die.

Slag.

Your meme posting is the definition of butthurt. You only shitpost Ayato because he turned down your waifu. You don't say the same for other MCs who did the same thing under similar situations. Even Takeru had his moment of virgin betaness of running away from sex.

Lashing at characters who are better characters than someone who barely have character reinforces your butthurt . It's clear as day all you care about is cowtits and nothing more, as shown in your consistent history of muh Stella, muh Claudia, muh Claire, muh Yurishia you do in every thread.

Classic > "Neo"(I wouldn't even call Stella tsundere) >>>>> Modern

Takeru was about to fuck Usagi. Other MCs aren't as gay when they reject sexual advances. Ayato is Ichika-tier.

Can someone where vampire Houki is from?

>about to
Except he wasn't at all. Takeru was being a faggot no matter how you slice it.

You're full of shit. Hayato and Basara have more moments where they literally faggot it up and it's even exaggerated to greater effect through comedy than the comedy used with Claudia's scene. This was argued before and it debunked you completely. The best reply you ever game back is just NO U.

Based on this, modern is clearly the best. Dere in the early stages that increases over time and tsun decreases proportionally in respect.

I for one enjoyed a shitty battle anime that didn't take 10 seasons for the main couple to get together.

He has been trying to push it since Rakudai. It did not happen then it won't happen now.

Remind me why Stella hooked with the MC 2 episodes into the 1st season.

Give me a reason why you like Stella besides her 10/10 figure.

Watch the fucking anime.

They don't exist.

She sympathized with the MC since both of them had to train hard to prove who they are, he gained her respect by defeating her in battle, they're horny teenagers.

Didn't Ikki confess to her? She clearly seduced him and instead of desperately trying to protect his virginity or trying the "l-lets be friends first" strategy he gave in. Too many hormones for her and him to resist. Anyway, she's not particularly bad, not really amazing either. She's just there and she works well with MC.

>she clearly seduced him
Probably when she rubbed her breasts all over him. Also they got in a fight because she wanted him eyeing her up in her swimsuit and being pervy. She also cleverly got him to remove her clothes in a cabin in the middle of nowhere and then asked if he wanted to fuck, then seemed to be a bit disappointed when he declined. Stella is horny as fuck. And he finally just gave up and fucked her

He was the first one to acknowledge she worked hard, everyone else dismissed her as just getting by on natural talent. Plus his abs.

>Girl who has 5 minutes of screen time is instantly better than Stella.

And there's Shitsuraku Noah beyond the horizon.

>433 replies
At the very least we can say she is controversial?

Stella a shit.

>Implying 433 replies are about stella
So deluded.

>Rakudai threads rakudai/asterisk/antimagic thread
>Asterisk threads are asterisk/antimagic threads
>Antimagic threads are antimagic threads

Yes.

her seiyuu did a very good job

Samefagging, are you even trying?

There's hardly a discussion going on in here. It's mostly shooting fish in a barrel, with the fish being Stella.

Pathetic.

Very hard to use two browsers, veeery hard.

More like blind people shooting with guns thinking they're hitting the fish.
I have seen very few valid arguments against Stella, and none of them really make her as bad as people say.
I could play the same game with literally every character, even Cred Forums approved ones.
Kurisu Makise a shit. She's an insufferable bitch and was annoying all along. Badly written tsundere.
Holo? She was a shit character. Because she's shit.
Oumae Kumiko? A shit.
Haruhi? A shit
Sento? A shit

Sounds familiar? See how easy it is to play the "shit" game?

I'm not so autistic.

No matter how you whiten her out, stella is a cockhungry slut.

Cockhungry sluts are shit. That is the truth of the universe.

Stella isn't the controversy. Ever since the Asterisk War was thoroughly shit on by Digibro Cred Forums has been terrified at a fresh breeze stirring the cheeto-dust air in muh sekrit club and it hates Rakudai reflexively and unreasonably.

Silver link usually does sequels

When will we see Rakudai S2?

>Basara being a faggot
You got jokes user.

>9 separated sentence of lines
Christ. You type like an autistic faggot.

That part was supposed to look autistic.
Nothing wrong with wanting your boyfriend's dick.

>comparing better girls to invalidate the hate
That's pretty tryhard.

You must be blind or are playing dumb hete. I see many reasons that have been said. The bottom line is Stella is a bad character with virtually no develop and terribly shallow love interest. She's annoying and is an awful tsundere too. And one dimensional as she her personality revolves only around the MC, made worse by the fact she has weak to no good reason to dive into a relationship to go all dere as fast as she did.

It doesn't help when her fans are extremely obnoxious, especially back when the show was airing where Stellafags were shitpost at other girls and other fanbases in threads that belonged to Asterisk, Antimagic, battle harem generals, and even making a mess in its own weekly threads.

For the second part, Stellafags reap what they sow.

Agreed.

Also
>Stella
>tsundere
kek.

I think this, but is next year

>no harem tag
>posts it anyway

Whats it like to be a retarded cunt?

Claudia in her slutsuit is too much for me.