Name one anime, LITERALLY JUST ONE, that is better than the masterpiece that is Girls und Panzer

Name one anime, LITERALLY JUST ONE, that is better than the masterpiece that is Girls und Panzer

boku no pico

Kancolle

No other anime has cool tanks with cute girls on huge boats; its impossible

Strike Witches. They don't wear pants.

Clannad and Clannad after story.

haifuri honestly imo

Clockwork orange

I could but I don't want to spoonfeed you.
and you have shit taste anyway

GuP Der film

50% in agreement

same continuity

Naruto

Hibike! Euphonium

This

The citizen Kane of anime

Glasslip

Gup is by far my favorite but I don't think it's the best. Too many flat characters, plot is too simple, cg animation is pretty good but could use a ton of improvements.

You mean overrated and pretentious as fuck?

No
Haifuri is art

No other animu really compares to it. GuP stands on its own. Go to anime-planet with this bullshit.

I'm kind of worried about that "Final Chapter" since the movie attained perfection in a sense. The scenery was nice, the plot was entertaining, somehow even with such huge cast everybody got time to shine, the action was slick and most of all the machine gun fast humour was absolutely perfectly on point every time. Most laughs I got out of a single movie in years, dammit. How can you hope to top something like Garupan Gekijouban?

Fuck off faggot. Go play with your Battle Ship - oh wait you need 200 other people to help you sail one. Unfortunately you're too autistic to have friends.

Meanwhile, I can drive a tank all by myself (as long as I have a drivers' licence). Get fucked shipfags.

stay in your containment general please

You're posting in the containment general, you get out faggot

>flat
only Mako, Karina and Anzu

Alice, Katyusha, Saki, Yuuki, Fukuda, Nina, Orange Pekoe, Shinobu, Aki, Mikko, Momoga

Nice rec thread, faggot

guys I got baited

I couldn't if I tried

Same boat. If the movie ended with a graduation, it would have achieved perfection. It did everything it needed to be entertaining, and didn't get too crazy to the point of killing what made the series fun in the first place.

I'm worried this Final Chapter will be something akin to the later released episode 25 of Kill la Kill.

Just a normal length episode with minor action that gives the series somewhat better closure. It would be disapointing, but we're getting more GuP. So I can't complain.

I disagree that everybody got time to shine. The movie really felt like it was focused on all the secondary girls. Primary girls like Yukari, Hana, Mako, and even Saori had very little presence. Saori may have had a lot of lines, but they were mostly exposition. The ankou team had very little character stuff outside of Miho. That being said, I loved the movie.

literally can't

Re:Zero, Steins;Gate, NGE.

>Re:Zero

That was for the best IMO. The main series focused on the Angler fish team. In the movie, we got to see their tank operating without us hearing them speak any lines for a lot of the movie, showing they can do their job efficiently. We didn't get to see all the other wackjobs in their tanks, so now was a a good time to show.

Also I was happy with the amount of Momo lines/ screentime.

Fucking fight me OP

>Same boat
meant to quote ?

Monogatari

Think your funny, huh?

I'm confused, is supposed to be a thread discussing Girls und Panzer or is this a rec thread?

Nobody knows. Feel free to claim and conquer it.

One of the greatest mysteries of our time.

Saki isn't flat. She just has high-functioning autism and a pair of cute little developing lovebuds.

user, I could name fifty in my sleep, I'm not playing your game.

Her lovebuds are also high-functioning.

So it's this the GuP thread or what?

Hey OP, how about less tu quoque and more actual arguments?

Half the thread is trolls, other half offers legit recommendations that you keep shooting down because you are so biased.

Unless you just want attention, in which case, congratulations.

Yep

>complaining about post quality in an obvious shitposting thread
Kill yourself.

No this is

Actually kill me I made one at exactly the same time

I want to plant my seven seeds inside of Shizuka!

I want to like Shizuka's behind-the-knee pussies.

hahahahahahaaa

this