Other urls found in this thread:

groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/rec.arts.anime/nd6JNJUus1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

time to fap

Evafags are ruining this website.

>no replies because the user base wasn't even born yet

Perfect

>only way to be free is when Cred Forums doesnt exist

Slayers is the best adventure anime ever made.

Slayers is the only adventure anime made so far.

groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/rec.arts.anime/nd6JNJUus1g

Oh boy! Time to post an update to my 200k word Ranma 1/2 x Sailor Moon crossover fanfiction to my Geocities page!

I think I read something about Sailor Moon using to have a massive fan canon, perhaps hundreds of fanfictions by different authors that all fit together and took care to fit into the greater, agreed upon fan canon? Maybe it was on Tvtropes I saw it. Sounds really interesting, you don't have anything like that these days (2016)

I know there was a weirdly huge community obsessed with having Ranma crossing over with the series. There was even a full on webcomic, penned by one of the founding members of the Interplay. Like, the game company.

I want to go back to a time where the average person couldn't use the internet.

>Me in '96
What the fuck is anime even, I'm too busy playing all these kick ass games

Evangelion ended already, we can stop talking about it now.

Is the Sailor Moon remake any decent?

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOTHERFUCKIN' WHITE PANTIES TORNADO POWER UP GUYS

i have been born

>Golden Age of Video Games
>Atari 2600
As someone who grew up with a 2600, that's a load of horse shit
>implying Nintendo's Seal of Approval was bad
Thanks to a fuckload of shitty, non-functional bootlegs coming out for systems like the 2600 and the 7800, Nintendo kinda had to start the Seal of Approval process that started that the game was tested to be functional on their system. Didn't say the game was good. Just that it functioned. Which was more that I could say for quite a few cartridges I bought for my 2600.

Let me give you some advice user, invest in Google, buy the trademark to the term "iPhone" and short the markets in 2007.

Does anybody believe that Sakura will dethrone Usagi as the quintessential magical girl?

What's his problem?

Autistic.

>Video game music albums
No, thank you.

>yet-another-beat-up-the-ethnic-minority title
I'm not surprised to see whiny little bitches were still hanging around on the net back in '93.

Golden age is a term for optimism and money, not for quality output. If there really was a lot of bad stuff back then, that could actually be a sign that it was the golden age. Golden age is an objective word, it has nothing to do with quality. Golden age of cartoons was in the early 1900s at some time, no matter what you think about the quality of the cartoons. The golden age of anime was in the 80s, even if other time periods may have had more good anime. The golden age of fansubbing was early-mid 2000s, even if later fansubs were higher quality.

I've just got Golden Boy on VHS, what do you guys think about this anime?

Mooooomm! Cousin won't show me hers after i showed her mine!

wanna to go to my house after school and watch Akira and Vampire Hunter D for the 100th time?

Dai no Daibouken