Can we all just take a moment and appreciate the brilliance of Akira Hiramoto's art in Prison School...

Can we all just take a moment and appreciate the brilliance of Akira Hiramoto's art in Prison School? The perspective and angles, the realistic art without making it look tacky nor cluttered, the use of overtones, and the genius scenes that he was able to capture with just one panel.

>Can we all just take a moment and appreciate the brilliance of Akira Hiramoto's art in Prison School?

Sure. But all the artistic talent he has can't save the dragged out abomination of an arc we have right now.

Me and the Devil's blues, now that is worthy of admiration.

>The perspective

But you posted a shot where if you changed the angle to a frontal one the girl would look like she has a long ass torso.

The art is quite shit actually for the most part.

ITT soon

He still kept it interesting with the multiple plans, unpredictable events, and outwitting the characters. I only disliked where the actual Calvary battle had begun. Somewhat felt like a Dragonball Z scenario where they kept the battle going forever

Good thing it's not a frontal shot then? What is the problem here

I love you.

The dude drew Me and the Devil Blues, no one has any right to shit on his art.

The M in Mako is for make it stop

The E in Meiko is for "End this shit soon"

The I in Meiko is for "infinite arc".

>updates never

Please tell me we're out of Namek

As I see it,that's more like trying to give the sensation she's being seen trhough a camera more than a simple up-down shot.

Next arc will be the boys fighting mari again because they were to dumb to realize that she'd never let them in the wet t-shirt contest.

>the brilliance of Akira Hiramoto's art in Prison School
but art quality took a heavy nose dive in the current arc user

were still at the battle

I don't know what you're talking about but here's my collection of manga pages with red arrows drawn over them in paint

Are we still on Namek?

New chapter... when?

yes, but meiko just went super-sayan
gookscans tomorrow/today

Me and the Devil Blues is a fucking masterpiece. How the hell does a joke artist go from essentially making fart jokes for a living to something this unique and polished?

Because he wants shekels

>no nothing

THIS

He traces Poser10/11 anatomical images on PS, it was revealed at the end of Gampuku