4 episodes in--what's the appeal? Everyone seems like a massive cunt other than the spiral otaku girl...

4 episodes in--what's the appeal? Everyone seems like a massive cunt other than the spiral otaku girl, and not in a funny way (like IASIP or KonoSuba).

some people wanna fuck their sisters

That's not the appeal. That's the premise.

Its cute.

It's the incest, man. You just get it or don't get it.

I like Oreimo and Kirino without being into incest. Stupid fetishfags.

It gets better, but at some points you'll think you want to give up since it's going to be cringey.

Anyway, Kirino a cute

Of course I like it as it is. Incest just makes it better.

Kirino was less of a bitch in the original LN, for some reason they decided to crank it up to appeal to masochists in the anime.

It gets marginally better.

>what's the appeal?
Babies first "otaku" show, now with extra incest tendencies. Basically complete garbage.

I just want to say that Kirino is a completely unbelievable character: perfect grades, star athlete AND professional model at her age while somehow spending hundred of hours doing otaku shit.

Kuroneko is L I T E R A L L Y the only good thing about this show.

I'll be honest, I kept watching out of a hope that Kirino would get told to fuck off for being such an ungrateful bitch.

Had I not watched season 2, I would've agreed. But, there is an explanation as to why she does that and how she does it.

that's a funny way to spell Kirino

There is no appeal.
It's just a meme show like K-On!
No one actually thinks its good.

>comparing yamada's magnum opus to incest bait

>namefag
>shit taste
Checks out.

The appeal, user, is that it's the greatest love story ever told.

It's shit. He literally fucks his sister. There, I just saved you hours of frustrating nonsense. Go watch Kids on the Slope instead.

Kirino is love. Kirino is life. Keep watching, new friend.

>kusoneko
I'm sad that I'll never be able to experience such a satisfying assravaging like that ever again.

>Everyone
A couple of same-fagging shitbags with poor taste who lurk here often because they have no life doesn't equate to "everyone"

>some people wanna fuck their sisters
yeah... people who don't have sisters, because they don't realize what a turn-off they actually are once you really do have them

This is sadly true, d can never come close to 2d.

4/10, made me reply.

Kirino is shit. But kuroneko and incest makes it bearable. The LN isn't much better.

That's just par for the course Mary Sue character for a manga

Nothing special

I'm still mad.

Kirino is a bitch so ding be a raid to drop it.

Kirino is a bitch but before long they start explaining how and why she turned out that way. In fact pretty much everything makes perfect sense by the end, it manages to be a cute story despite almost everyone in the show being psychologically fucked up.

> a completely unbelievable character
Where did you get the impression that this was some sort of realistic drama?

wait for 2nd season . kuroneko was really cute

The only thing to be mad at is Kuroneko herself desu senpai. She had it all and fucked it up.

>they start explaining how and why she turned out that way
That doesn't justify how she always gets her way without showing any gratitude and anybody who challenges her is portrayed as being in the wrong.

>Liking an artist whose magnum opus is incest bait

>what's the appeal
Kirino's sexiness

I actually liked all the girls except Kirino.

I knew where this shit story was headed, but I never wanted to accept it. I couldn't complain about the ending.

Kirino's hair is dyed right? Its naturally brown?

yes

If you don't like it now then drop it, because it doesn't get any better.

You have to understand that this anime is not good. It's an interesting trainwreck of unfinished ideas and mostly nonsense and shit. Kirino is very sexy though.

>what's the appeal?
Kirino is a miracle of the universe.