Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Is this about animation quality?

Putting QUALITY in caps like that is confusing.

QUALITY or quality?
stop confusing me OP

He's an underage kyoanusfag who've never seen more than two shows from each studio and ignores how to assess animation quality.

You forgot the 5 recap episodes for shaft.

Badhouse anime look even worse than Shart's.

That's because this is a measure for the amount of QUALITY per episode.

>kyoanishitters

why dont you suck the shaft of cock idiot

Now do a plot graph.

Does this chart implies Kyoani shows have QUALITY that's consistent?

Just wait 'till some sakugafag who cares (I don't.) sniffs this retarded shit out. The meme dong wanking on #sakuga will be unbearableā€¦

Bones is the best studio when they are on their A game like with Mob Psycho(AOTY). No anime other than flip flappers will come close to it. Kyoani is consistent too with their character animation. Madhouse in general is not that good but depends on the directors contacts. A-1 could show some nice production too next season with occultic nine, it looks like the first 4 episodes of erased.

>Bones is the best studio when they are on their A game like with Mob Psycho(AOTY)
Except more than half the animation was done by freelancers and outsourced to other studios, not Bones staffers.

Bones in-house talent could never compete against KyoAni to be quite honest.

>2016
>madhouse
>quality
Put them with shaft.

Animation quality, sure. A graph of how entertained the audience is is gonna look the same for Madhouse/Bones, in the gutter for Kyoani, and all over the place for Shaft.

Oh look, it's Cred Forums trying to bring their retarded console "wars" to Cred Forums too

They are Bones' animators. They just chose to stay at home.

Not quality, QUALITY.

Cred Forums should just change its name to Shaft Analysis Forum at this point

This has been going on for a while actually

>forum

They have their general contracted staff like yutapon, they also train people themselves and then let them go to become freelancers. But those connections stay and when they need to gather staff they already have a large pool to choose from. Every studio apart from kyoani needs outsourcing or help from other studios to get shit done in time. What matters is the end product and Bones is right now at the top or actually have been since a long time. They did fucking Space Dandy, the TV anime with the highest sakuga density in recent years. Xamdou would be the other one, that had movie like production, also from Bones.

Madhouse is like the best studio if you look at their entire work, sadly they aint what they used to be.

Even in the last few years we've seen some studios put out amazing shows followed by complete garbage the next year or even season. Does anyone really believe the studio matters or are we just memeing?

No bones should have like four spikes where they let yutapon out of his cage.

I don't consider Dandy a Bones show in spirit nor do I think it's better animated on a whole than Nichijou.

>it doesn't count because I said so
You got'em chief

Kyoani quality should be moved up since they are the best and most consistent.

Not the best but the most consistent. No single studio has the best animators since the best are always freelancing and working all over the industry. Only kigami could be considered an A-list animator.

What the fuck? I mean nichi looks good but how could compare that to what space dandy had to offer. Space dandy is in a league of its own when comes to animation not many could top it. Next thing you will say is nichijou was better than Redline.

But thats the thing, kyoani is the only studio that only relies on its own contracted staff.

So if shaft has the highest peaks that means they are the best thriller

dunno if falseflagging or KyoAnus fuckboys are just this autistic

What was the point in bumping this thread?

He's a retard.