Buyfag Thread

Read the guide

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.salburg.com/pc/product/3249/
oyari.booth.pm/items/331438
nin-nin-game.com/en/ps4-new-games/19086-atelier-firis-fushigi-na-tabi-no-renkinjutsushi-gust-shop-strongest-galaxy-combo-set-ps4-en.html
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-022713
special.goodsmile.info/whs_link/en/
gift-gift.jp/nui/toho.html
myfigurecollection.net/item/210750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love idols!

What is that scale or figure that you want to get, but right now you can't just because you have other things more important in PO or in the mail, and you just don't want to overspend, but you still want to get it down the road?

>Buy these 2 cheap qts

Alternatively

>Save that money and buy an expensive fig from something I actually know or care about

Decisions, decisions

I love Cu-poches

quality over quantity, user. do may have space to spare now, but if continue with this hobby, you won't for long

Any Love Live scales I missed. Which I cant afford, let alone find

One of them is 50% off for the next week, so it may not be cheap forever. I think that's the biggest dillema at the moment

Is there anywhere else I could buy this? It's already sold out and no one else is selling it.

shop.salburg.com/pc/product/3249/

NEVER EVER

I have money, but I have this strong autism that doesn't allow me to spend more money than I make in a year. I could very easily just go buy all my backlog and be happy, but I can't. Because of reasons.

>have money to buy what I want
>only home and awake 4 hours a day because of it though
No point in buying them if I dont have the time to appreciate them

Make them part of your routine. I admire them when I brush my teeth every day.

oyari.booth.pm/items/331438
Their FAQ says to use tenso, but any proxy will do right? I've never used tenso and the guide doesn't say much.

I want to get sum K-on figures of Azusa and/or Yui

>daki came in
>the pillow i had was a bit short

fuck life

Had the same problem. Doujinshi daki covers have gotten around 10 cm longer over the years for some reason. I just use a spare pillow to fill in the rest.

I should get around to buying a proper daki pillow, but I can't be arsed to spend another $100 to import one.

Any proxy service will do. Use whichever one you feel comfortable with.

What's the point if you cant mount an onahole?

That's an easy trap to fall into, but if you don't actually want it (price point aside) it's not worth buying and still a waste of money. As another user said, you'll have to worry about space down the line, but you'll also have things you don't really want cluttering you collection.

>
ye my flat is from the 1600s or some shit

nin-nin-game.com/en/ps4-new-games/19086-atelier-firis-fushigi-na-tabi-no-renkinjutsushi-gust-shop-strongest-galaxy-combo-set-ps4-en.html

Cute

>that chocolate starfish

Post the best figure you own.

best how? best ass? best titties? best design? best detail? best quality? etc

Best in every possible way

Will they put some flowers on his kimono? This kinda looks plain.

His face looks worse than his prize figures, his legs look awkward, and the red is ugly.

I love Natsume but it looks really bad.

And I bet that he'll be expensive. I want a Natsume but not something like this.

If we give all the things listed a 10 rating I'd have to say my MaxFactory DMG would have the highest rating. I do have figures that are better than her in individual categories though

Is it really that bad to use Crunchyroll right now even though they have a 20% discount + Free shipping? Not a shill, I swear :^).

Get some expendable incoming so I've ordered:
- Original Character - Kujou Shiho - 1/6 (Daiki Kougyou)
- Starless - Mamiya Marie - Skytube - 1/6 (Alphamax)
- Queen's Blade Rebellion - Siggy - 1/6 (Orca Toys)
- Kangoku Gakuen - Shiraki Meiko - Skytube - 1/6 (Alphamax)

If they are cheaper than anywhere else, or just a little bit more expensive but would save the time and hassle of international shipping, go for it

If it's actually in-stock and the price is comparable to other shops, sure. Same as other US stores. Otherwise, hell no. Enjoy waiting months for preorders while everyone who ordered directly from Japan has them.

From glancing the thumbnail, I thought it was Ed Elric. Not a fan of the colors in this figure.

Porkchop nendo soon right??
;_;

Are those shadows shading or actual shadows?

And if so, wouldn't it look worse in the right lighting?

These are one buyfag item I just don't get.
Like a body-pillow can be a neat novelty at first, but whats the point of buying such a lewd one? Honest question. Like do you just use it as a normal pillow? Jack off on it? Hide it when company is over or leave it out?

Commit suicide.

I set up my onahole on it so I have something to look at / fantasize with while I ride it.

It's much more comfortable to sleep with one or two and cover is just a cover after all.

If they do end up making one it'll probably be pork wearing the generic white bikini she always wears

Answer the question because I want to know, too.

I fully agree that body pillows feel great to sleep with, but I guess the H-covers just don't make much sense to me, unless you're treating it like a sex toy like another user said I guess.

Is $95 a reasonable price to pay for an Event-Limited item?

There's a Shirobako tapestry from C87 on eBay and I really want it, but I'm on the fence about the price.

How much do you like Shirobako?

currently my favorite chinese cartoon, which is why i'm interested in getting it

Well you decide what is reasonable based on how much you want it. If you cant find it anywhere else cheaper, and you REALLY like the show, go ahead and buy it

>miniature tarepanda in the background
Shit, is that still a thing?
>Rilakkuma and Tarepanda are from the same company which shits out mascot merch
Holy nuts.

Senbonzakura Miku, both the Nendo and scale.

Never sell on craigslist. I posted a few figures for sale, and some guy showed up. We went into my garage while I brought out the two he was interested in. Fucking guy said he wanted to just "look" to make sure there weren't any scratches, took them both and took off on his bike.

Now I'm out of two figures, but I still have their original boxes.

Oh man, I've done this before and it saved my skin, but other times it's been bad.
>Preorders full everywhere except some US sites
>Go with Kirin Hobby, full expecting it will be a few months late
>Rerelease of item comes out in Japan and it's still another couple months before Kirin has it
I now have two of that item. Woops.

At least you're not the (likely fem)user who paid 500USD for a figure of Marik Ishtar only for it to get a re-release at 80USD a few months later.

Find out what the original price and decide if you want to pay the resale price

The HELL? How do you ride a bike holding two unboxed figs? You rusing me?

Did you leave the room to let him look at them or something?
How did he get onto his bike with two figures before you could stop him?

Has DLSite changed anything with how they process credit cards? I'm trying to buy something but it keeps spitting my credit card back at me even though it's perfectly good.

The jap site rejects most foreig CCs

Remember that user probably is a weak armed beta, we have to take that into consideration.

NERF THIS

Why does she look like the Pillsbury Doughboy?

Nevermind. My bank was being pissy that I bought something from Japan.

D.va a shit

But a cute shit I would do terrible things to.

like what?
stuff her full of doritos?
pee in her empty mountain dew bottles?

no he had a bag that he was going to put the boxed figures in. I didn't think he'd actually take them and run off. the shitty part is he actually pulled out his wallet and showed me the cash he had on hand and wanted to negotiate a price.

he put the wallet back in his pocket and said "let me just check for any scratches" and started looking around the figure, then quickly put them in his bag and ran off, got on his bike and was gone. i was caught off guard because I seriously thought he wasn't going to scam me since he had money on hand.

I want to feed her a bunch of cool foods then make her sleep in front of an operating fan.

>dad walks in

fuckable? or just a doll?

>still living with your parents

>son can I try it?

>Griffon

Son we need to talk

anything life sized is fuckable, just get a hole saw bit and a flesh light
or you can always dry hump it

get this one instead

What is this, how much does it cost, and where can I buy it

It makes sense to paint on some shading since the scale means the light has less distance to travel.

>not getting in your car and running that faggot over.
Wtf you have a garage for?

Should've bought a gun instead of figures

I filed a police report so hopefully something will come of it.

>Youmu
>Tits n Ass
>Not Yuyuko

WTF is wrong with you?

Where was this? Who the fuck steal figs?

>police report

Nothing will come of it, got my bag stolen once because I dozed off in a bus stop shelter, guy was caught on camera and everything and nothing came of it.

Madara looks good at least

>he doesn't have alter's natsume

>seriously doubting if I should even buy new shaving supplies
>no problem spending $130 on a figure that's been under my bed since it arrived

buy a harrys razer and enjoy

I actually use a Harry's razor and I can back up this user.

Now that I think of it, if you have home insurance you can claim, depending on your deductible and the worth of your figures. Might not be worth it.

Intriguing.

I was actually thinking about getting a double edge safety razor, one of those that's only a single blade. For 100 blades it's like $10 and the razor itself isn't expensive either

I swore I'd never get a daki but the 3D ones are basically sex toys (which I'm completely okay with).

Is it from Animespots? How is the quality? How do you like it so far?

How do I pay for ero games on Amazon.jp to send to a forwarding service for shipment? Can I just use my gaijin credit card and account?

I don't believe you.

>Letting anybody hold your figures that you haven't known for atleast 5 years
Just take a shitload of photos from every angle so they can't talk about scratches.
Definitely don't let them hold them though, especially if it's a garage trade with a random.
It's unfortunate but you walked right into it.

Switch to glycerin soap while you're at it. One cake of the stuff lasts longer than a tube of cream, at least in my experience.

Please post side views. With her on her belly and back onegaishimasu,

Thinking of getting the Azusa Nendoroid, amico-chan has two preowned ones but they have different production runs

Are there any big differences between them?

I never understood classic shaving. Once you have a really good electric shaver that leaves you smooth every time, why bother?

If you don't get it by now, you'll never get it.

tyler pls go

are you seriously questioning what people buy in a buyfag thread?

That guy will probably try off load it at a nearby hobby shop that sells plastic figures.

Keep those 2 boxes safe
He'll probably get a friend to get the boxes

This is why I do all my used sales inside a public lobby, library, bank, even the city police station.

Yes its from Animespots

Quality wise it feels nice and doesn't feel cheap to the touch its 2way tricot my only complaint about it is the way the insert the silicone breast

they pushed off the nipple way to the side, I already messaged them about it

heres a side view

How horrifying

is this your first time using craigslist selling something?

I want one!

do you know what year it is? do you remember your name? do you know where you are?

This is cute but will always be inherently creepy.

I use a safety razor now and had no real issues with switching from the modern razors. You should go for proper glycerin soap like

Hahaha, that's awful.

I guess they don't bother adjusting the designs for 3D inserts.

Is there any truth behind the rumoured re-rerelease of this? I'd buy it used, but I'm holding off since seeing it at some con a bit ago.

Whats creepy about it. Sure if you have guests over they will find it creepy, but I dont see anything inherently creepy about it

Didn't knew that the new thunderbolt fantasy episode is out.

quick question, should I even bother using a brush if I have little facial hair? I only grow some on my upper lip and chin. Could I just rub the soap bar/puck on my face and lather it in with my hands?

I want to just hold as I browse Cred Forums and watch anime, then gently lay down beside her as I fall asleep

just got a message back from them about the nipples

Hello,
I got your problem, also some customers also asked about the same question.
Since we make the 3D part for boobs or butt by handwork, the size of the 3D part should be sutable to the shape of image. The edge of the 3D part been sewed in order to keep the durability, but some images whose nipples are painted near the edge of breast, it is harly to keep them when the worker sewed the 3D part, we think the durability is more important.
I'm very sorry for the trouble, it is not a problem but a concession for quality.
Hope you could enjoy it!

You have a life-sized, childlike doll in a dress on your couch.

Doesn't exactly scream normalcy.

So are we moving?

No.

yesto reddit

You can't really get a lather with just fingers.

post preorders desu.

I have no pre-orders so I would like to ask: what is it like waiting 6+ months for a figure?

Selling is a huge pain. Buy only things you truly want.

i mean, its not like its the only things I'm looking forward too. I also buy figs monthly but its pretty nice to have something to look forward to, but it sucks when the release date gets set back *Cough* edna

tempted to start collecting the variants
especially the new sloth and beelzebub

So, basically, deal with it?

Is that an alice?

Please, tell me more...

I really want this. But knowing Orchid Seed, it won't be up for pre-order for another 3-5 years. Their final products are always top tier in my experience though.

Aoba nendoroid, my November order is way too high. At least with nendoroids its pretty easy to get them a couple months later, albeit at a higher cost.

Hoping Eli doesn't get delayed

>sexualising the pure german boatgirls.

rabbits and coffee the show.
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-022713

Plus that Alter Umi scale and Akari nendo

As long as it comes before Halloween, I feel the same.

>boatgirls
>pure

kek

I hope you enjoy all these. I really wanted the GuP and Eli but I don't have any money

I just bought this
Is it ok

Is that custom made?

Clothes and stuff are

Why would your mind go to such a perverse place, user?

Fuck off Leo.

>Out of shelf space
>Out of closet space for boxes
>A few figures put away in the boxes
>Still ordering figures/waiting for pre-orders to go up
HELP

What Link figure?

BUILD SHELF
make the japs pay for it

It's Wonderful Hobby Selection

special.goodsmile.info/whs_link/en/

preorders are closed though

finally have a cast off picture of Isis

Curses, foiled again.

>ttamwow

them tits AM wow.

Maki is in the mail I should have her soon.

>inverted nipples

fucking beautiful

If you suck on them hard enough they become regular nipples

really considering the Yagyu but I don't know anything about the series though I understand it was made to sell merchandise because it sucks colossal balls.

Think Isis will get held up in customs?

THE FUTURE OF PLASTIC FIGURES IS NOW

I could probably put a few of the nendo boxes in one of my drawers like I did when I first started buyfagging but I'd have to do some spring cleaning first.

why? Sellers label the customs declaration as 'figure' or something else generic like toy. Unless they pull it out and see it says Isis they are going to know it's not propaganda anyway.

Big tiddies are haram, user.

Yes I agree it really does suck, but I really love the design of this Jubei so I couldn't resist.

galko's teeth make her look like a vampire

yeah its cute

Plus the GuP petits, many of which I plan on selling. October is going to be disgusting, I had to pass on multiple things and hope that they drop in price later.

What do you guys do to afford all these things?

Work.

Work 40 hours a week and live with my parents

what's the best kirby fig?

Gubment

I don't have much, I hope I am preorder-free by 2017.

Nendoroid Kirby

Body is smooth and parts are attached with magnets

You better be buying decent figures with my hard earned money

this one?

Anyone have any experience bartering on Ebay? Any tips besides the obvious?

yes or you're really rich you could get the F4F kirby

Same although social stigma still says living at home even when working full time is bad. How strange.

Maybe if you're a white American.

first time posting them

Work 12 hours a day 6 days a week, sometimes 7

My parents don't mind me living at home since I make enough to be able to lend them some for their business

Alter saber looks so good from the pictures, I'm still on edge whether to jump the gun and make it the first figure I buy

Alisa and Takao look so good

I love hot chicks with crazy weapons

If you can make an offer just shoot low, sometimes they will flat out accept or send a counter offer at least. If not move on.

This only applies to white people.

That's what I've been thinking. I just hope if I send out what they consider to be a lowball they don't go on some witch-hunt and leave negative feedback. Though for various reasons it looks like he might be open to some different prices.

This.

Someone was selling a figure for $120 but had the ability send offers. I lowballed $80 expecting to lose, but he accepted it.

It's retarded. Just about everyone I know in their 20s still lives with their parents unless they are dating/married.

They probably accepted low offers hoping to get more positive feedback

The GuP tank doesn't come with the nendos this time does it?

The rerelease is just the tank, the 12 pack of petite nendo is also going up for preorder

Racing Sonico looks really good, I could never buy a figure that lewd though

People like the ballsack tits Sonico?

Sure, there's plenty to like if you can handle THICC. The only thing kind of off is that her breasts don't hang maybe quite the way one would expect.

Sonico is THICC and sexy unlike porkchop

Yes. I like everything else about the figure so the ballsack boobs are ignorable.

The more I look at those tits the worse they get

Are we posting dakis now?

Do you have any pictures of you with your daki(s)?

I want to bully you

Why not

Fuck you.

Gross.

What Id do for that daki. Im pissed that I didnt discover this artist sooner.

Garage kits in general

Get it custom printed, user

It's what I did

dust y our fucking figure first holy shti

The only thing I've added to this is a Gipsy to go with Cherno.

Fucking doll clothes got delayed, so you could say that the Powered Guardian I have in the same order is still on pre-order status.

God I can't wait for Remi to be released.

I hope they do other 2hus from the set.

These are good designs. I'm probably getting Reimu, but Ran and Chen look nice too.

New fumo and rereleases next month. Kasen's chun buns are adorable

I normally raise my prices 20-30% because I expect lowballs on Ebay.

It's weird when someone doesn't haggle.

The straps are neat too. They really need a strap Sukuna.

>tfw ordering a back-order in AmiAmi just so that your payment deadline is extended

I'm sorry Amico, I've got to eat and my job is delaying checks for some reason.

Gift should hire you immediately.

I think they are about inu sakuya fumo size..I'm going to hang reimu up on my rear view mirror in my car for sure!

Anyone got any Cospa windbreakers? Thinking of picking one up.

Marisa and Reimu getting re-released again? Didn't they just did like last month?

Well, they did make a good amount of money with the new motogatari and madogatari plushes. But I have never seen more than 2 new girls at a time for 2ho.

That and they have been focusing on soft boys lately. I wouldn't mind seeing regular idolmaster girls instead of side M,

They're straps. That and they are about half the size of normal fumos I believe. I wish they'd do new characters too but reimu and marisa are the bread and butter so I'm guessing they're testing the waters on the strap idea.

They are straps, smaller and cost less. You can hang them up on stuff. They also look slightly different.

As much as I want new soft girls, I do want them to finish the Kourindou line at least. I want a new patchy!

I want a

They created straps before, it has just been years since they made new ones.

My Patchy is very happy with the fumo cat suit I just got!

Wait really? Which ones- were they normal fumos or just keychains? This is the first I've heard of this.

I got my $60 hlj supplied Cordelia today, it's a weird feeling people payed like $150 for this thing

gift-gift.jp/nui/toho.html

In the middle of the page. Reimu, Marisa, Sanae, Sakuya, Remi, and Flan. They are based off of Nendo Pluses though.

Also got some hand puppets near the bottom.

Ah for sure. Not as big a fan of the nendo designs...looking forward to smol fumos to go with my inu sakuya

>Cordelia
It's weird buying her at all

She's a nice figure though.

>tfw you bid over $800 on a grail fig

I'm torn between extreme excitement and panic

The shit I do for plastic butts

which plastic butt?

I've only spent >$800NZD for this huge ass loftwing statue

$60 is nothing money and she's alright I wouldn't marry her under any circumstances but she was fine

>modeled breasts
>no nipples

For what purpose?

>embrace japan
You won't catch me again, the final paint job on that Chun Li was some hot shit

See

myfigurecollection.net/item/210750

Worst part is I just spent $430 on another grail this week. I wish I would have had some buffer time, but grails wait for no man

damn, ryu is so buff 3 deltoid muscles just weren't enough

>Nobody on MFG owns that shit
>Cold Cast

Unless they ship it to you inside a mattress, that shit is going to break.

Looks like he did a lot of roids

mummy cleaned him today for me

Probably, but having it and being able to fix it is still worth it to my dumb ass. It literally comes in a suitcase with styrofoam packing.

HOLY FUCKING JESUS
If the nipple coloring wasn't so bad I'd have regretted not ordering her.

what in the H*CK

>$800NZD
Shit, did you get hit by customs?

Maybe this would be better in /jp/ but i want to buy the new fumo of kasen. Can i preorder from gift or do i have to wait until its out and hope my order goes through before theyre sold out.

Hatoful boyfriend merch?

yeah

Having worst bird on a pillow.

Yikes user-kun

My negro right there.

Hope you get her.

Tsukuyomi was the other grail I ordered this week. I'm so excited, she shipped today. Thanks, user.

What's the current quality level of 3D Dakimura?
Site like animespot offers a sewn-in 3D boob, but is it good? Should we buy the traditional dakimura cover and install the oppai silicone by ourselves?

Good stuff.

Eh

>all mtarou's wallscrolls dakis and doujins are almost impossible to find

>Desert Princess wearing shirt to the beach
Fat kid at heart

lol, is that how the F4F figures look?

Glad I didn't go for Amaterasu and Shenmue.

>he doesn't know about hot ryu

They're all terrible overpriced garbage and all their product shots are doctored

Nice, I was hoping for a Satori re-release.

nah I bought it from mightyape, no way i wouldve been able to import it without it going through customs

>living in small ass room in parents house
>want to start collection
>don't want to move until I save enough to buy house (prob around 2 years from now)

Do figures deteriorate if I throw them into the closet? It's kinda humid in there. If just the boxes are ruined I don't care.

Air them out once in a while

Just this one.
I like Alter's new Jubei figure, but all the other Hyakka stuff to date has bargain binned so Imma wait and see.

Also, I'm going to order a Saber Alter fig:
Should I go with GSC's Vortigern, or Alter's Saber Alter Saber, Alter?

say Alter Saber one more time

I don't think it's that bad, I quite like it. Mine will be here on Monday so I'll get some shots then and post in the buyfag thread that's open

Alter Saber.

I don't love it but its probably the best figure i'm going to find for Tora

I feel like there's more and more Kiwis posting in these threads, or rather outing themselves as such. Did any of you go to Overload today? God damn those prices, not that I expected any of it to be reasonable but holy shit people actually pay that much for prize figures

Think it's because we got easy access to Mightyape now.

Behold.

The absolute madman.

That's a lot of dragon dildos

>buying anything locally
yeah I've bought a donutpile shinobu off trademe for a reasonable price but it's generally never worth bothering.

Mightyape's prices aren't much better, but they do occasionally have good deals. To this day I regret not getting the Ranko figma when it was only 50 bucks on there during a sale.

wut, mightyape was always a nz site

SUGOI

They sure took their time

That figure is gonna have some bad lean

>toes have all the same length

>20 fucking 16
>lean

all they have to do is balance the centre of gravity which thanks to the hair shouldn't be hard

Truly rich.

toes in general

> A pole
> A SHITTY FUCKING POLE

WHY

She's a pole dancer

Any good hidden powerlevel logos to put on a custom hat?

It might for the Eva 4.0, glad I bought her when I did

can you fuck her?

Fucking finally.

how much you paid for her?

I can't believe they actually made her.

>that skin
he would have to be on a blast for years and overtan weekly or live in the desert in the sun

I told you fuckers she'd come out.

Also they're going to have a project announcement in October. Season 2 possibility?

>want a nice custom duvet printed
>only size they do is for tiny small jappo lads and their teeny tiny jappo beds
t-thanks hobbyheart
anyone have experience with the quality of their custom dakis?

Looks nice, pole is a bit a distracting.

The lines above her eyes look a bit weird but other than that I'm sold. Bigger picture here.

The breasts look tacked on.

Only because you can see the line underneath.

Exactly.

Fuck man what kind of income

my bad, I live in Shropshire.

I'll buy her anyway, but I think (hope?) it'll be fine.

Enough.

The fuck? Why would someone who could afford a place like that and be able to spend so much on plastic butts buy cheap ass detolfs instead of professional display cases?

Maybe it's a storage room, who knows.

I remember this room.

Showed it to my friend who hates dolls.

I recognize that pallet!

Go and work hard so you can show them how it's done.

Not with that lighting.

Truly a blessing.

Do they sell those 1:1 statues to foreigners?

I think they'd sell them to anyone who has the money and is willing to pay for shipping.

He has carpet too. You'd think he'd put in some nice floors, especially since it'd help with dust

>Rich enough for a spacious nice house
>Buys shitty Ikea Detolfs for figures
This guy is seriously fucked up

you don't get rich by splurging on everything in life but I get what you mean

The dude bought a fucking life size anime girl statue, I think it's safe to say that he splurges for his figures.

Yes, figures. Not all his furniture or his house or his car, we dont know anything else. Just because you have a shitload of money doesn't mean you buy the most expensive stuff you can, that's just retarded

Nice cases are directly figure related.

>his car
I want to live in his garage by the way.

Pre-orders along with what turned up yesterday

I bet it's so good having obscene amounts of money like this.

Who is this guy, the son of some yakuza?

oh its that guy, yeah I love his awesome setup. fuck anyone that thinks he is shit because of detolfs

Money will always bring happiness.

>Garage
>Has a shower
>Has bar stools and table
Feels rapey

Were can I get the first one?

familia

He puts that car on good use.

where did you order that rem from

>komaeda and hinata
Nice taste, my friend. Did you for the normal ones or the kotobukiya exclusive extra faces?

she is out guys, where is my payment request?

>mikazuki got delayed twice
Is there a chance for him to get delayed too or am i just hoping for nothing? Fucked up my oct preorder by adding more shit

I wanted to comment on his woman, then I realized that's probably a doll. My Lotto winning dreams are going to be a lot more intense for the next week or so.

No they don't because these sold out really fucking quick.

Not a doll.

>hat cost 28$
>shipping cost 25$ because bongs
I hate this.

Fucking kill yourself, holy fuck.

probably costs just as much though

Literary worse than Hitler

>$28 for a made in china hat that costs cents in production

If I took the pole away would she die??

Praise alter, from the preview image I though she was going to be standing and leaning over. Instant pre order

Real women cost way more if you intend on keeping them.

convince me to not keep this ass on preorder

It's ok we're all good people after all.
Takao is nice but there is Kongou in sleepwear coming out soon and no stocking no deal is my universal rule for bunnies.

If I would, It would be hypocrisy, because I hate it on preorder too.

she's clearly a high class escort, probably hired her for 1 night, told her to dress up like a slut with a collar, then took a picture to pretend he had a girlfriend

opinions?

I tried finding the image for science purposes but it looks like it hasn't been uploaded anywhere that I can see. Such a shame.

Got them today.

I just can't say no to the legs either

nice but retarded pose

You could probably go to one of those custom hat stores that are in a lot of malls and get one made for like 20 bucks.

Its just block text on a black hat, probably really easy to have made.

what does buyfag think of amiibos?

I feel sad that a guy with so much money still ends up using a real doll to show off his car.

Any reason why you picked black over blue and pink.

the blue caught my attention, the pink I don't like, black sealed the deal. I dunno, I guess I prefer the tights to go with black top. The blue would have been it had black not existed

black also tends to be more slimming on a real person so maybe that adds to it here

There are too many, but collect the ones of characters you like most

Falco

Pick one

Keep in mind the brown one is smiling and the white one is grimacing.

It's an actual human female, user.

Neither, both look ugly.

I don't know man, neither look really good to me.

Garbage, and they're not for this board either.

Both look great to me.

Here we go all over again.

Still considering it, but just not sure. I don't want to miss out on it and regret it. Should I buy it?

combined income with a partner that shares your hobbies

saw Kohane is half price now if any Oyari fans are looking for a nice scale, still one of my favorites

I suppose poles aren't removable?

Sure they are, if you want to set her down on the ground.

I hope they don't delay the swans again

Is it normal for a product on Neowing to not be listed on CDJapan? Has it just not been updated yet?

Not on the ground, but it might be possible to make the figure "sit" on something nicer and less disruptive.

Wouldn't hold my breath on this on e though, because of her clothes

This is pretty nice, would wear.

>17,280 yen

Nah.

I just want a Kanan, Mari and You
The rest can burn

>6 Sabers
>all of those nendos

why

Who is this semon demon and what is she trying to convey?

And I hope they bin. Your dream might actually come true.

I like Saber. I keep the nendos around the house as something cute.

how do you f/a/gs decide between a nendoroid or a scale?
I love both.

both

Oh, I shouldn't have scrolled past this so quickly: I thought it was Chiyo.

i've been thinking about finally acquiring a daki for a while now (pic related to be precise)

to those of you who have one, how relevant is imagination / some form of roleplaying for you?
as i happen to be incapable of both, i'm worried just looking at a hugable picture won't be enough

Personally, I think Alter's looks much better.

I'll generally choose a scale over a Nendo, but exceptions are made due to scale availability and price or fig funability.

If you love both, then get both.

No wonder I thought that room looked familiar. It's the flickr guy with all those doll pics.

>Some dude's waifu gets a figure before Kuon, Carrier (I know, shut up) or the fucking twims
There is no justice in this world. I really, really want a twins set, would readily drop Swan money.

Canada Post has my expected delivery as 9/20 and it's now 9/24, this has never happened with EMS before. It's literally downtown in my city and it hasn't gotten here in a full working week.

Is it fucked? What the hell

does anyone know what that symbol refers to?

How old are you?

I like both. Space constraints are keeping me from buying more scales though.

Nice quads

The only time this has been an issue is with Racing Mikus. I just end up getting both and posing them next to each other. Looks neat.

I feel nendos are a waste, they look cute sure but they aren't really fun to pose for me. I only buy nendos if I really love the character and they have no good scales.

i would never expect in the future that I would pay more for plastic butts than video games.

Face looks like it's from the Elsa Nendoroid.

At least figs keep value.

some kind of kingdom hearts meme

Brown for the lewd tanlines

Actually it should be 7 Sabers including the nendo one.

I'm surprised you have the balls to get BellFine's Saber.
I like Saber myself but after seeing that QC on Aqua even I backed down.

The six count included the nendo

Do you think 3D printing will effect figure collecting?

no

maybe in the distant future

Nah.

It's freed me from buying every new game I'm interested in, only to leave it on the shelf until it's worth less than $20.

And hopefully once I hit February I'll be freed from preorder hell.

If you had one of the high end ones as well as the files you could print some nice figures even making it out of several colors in one print then painting it after to finish it off. But we are talking $2500+ SLA printers.

I see no reason why it wouldn't be possible

user who bought 10kg of doujins here. To whoever mentioned this was going to be inspected and detained at customs, it didn't, it passed through customs in less than 10 minutes (according to tracking history). Now I'm basking in all the glory of my now bigger doujin collection.

I'll probably order this much more again soon.

>All those meme books
Pretty boring.

That's some good stuff.

Yes. At some point we'll be able to effectively pirate anything. So figure collecting will be as effected as everything else really.

If I could professionally paint I'd be buying recasts and GKs anyway.
So no, it would affect the average collector.
No one is ever going to be able to 3D print an ALTER figure and get away with trying to pass it off as authentic in their collection, they would be laughed at.

I own 5 and they are nice, but i mainly leave them in the lounge room for housemates to mess around with. I keep a 35cmX 100cm Illya one in my bed and other then hugging its nice to see the face of a cute anime girl every now and again.

>for housemates to mess around with
Eww.

No porn for you then.

This is my favorite part.

Once they get good enough there will be more fakes

Where did you order them form?

Also fuck me i recognize some of those. Top tier taste user.

>At some point we'll be able to effectively pirate anything.
That is some really wishful thinking.
As long as someone is more skilled than you at any aspect of life you'll have to drop money for their services, well, if you want them done right, if you want a bunch of mediocre shit because you could half assedly put the pieces together be my guest.

>that Yukino Minato
good taste user

>$2500+

Think 50k+, the ones under 5 digits leave shitty finishing and detailing

>everything is a meme meme
Kill yourself.

I believe 3D printers will eventually become so good and easy to use that there won't be any skill involved. At that point, there is no reason to pay somebody for their services as it's impossible for that person to be more skilled than you. I am talking about machines that aren't even close to existing though, this would only happen with machines that can make shit that are indistinguishable from the originals, but I believe those will some day exist.

Not in our lifetime.

Okay. There was no time limit specified, so I didn't consider one. Though personally I think it might happen in 50 years or so.

Suruga-ya, proxied with 2you4. Total cost for handling, repacking AND storing all these books was 451 yen.

He is a God among men, I also got some Asanagi.

Honestly I'm about 70/30 to getting it which is why I still have it on pre-order but I really like the figure so if worst comes to worst it can be at the back.

>ishikei
>asanagi
you can stay

Damn, i need to figure out how to do this, i have been wanting to for a while but it seems like such a hassle to have to have the forwarding service, is it easier then it seems?

>I believe 3D printers will eventually become so good and easy to use that there won't be any skill involved

There will always be skill involved though, wether it's the ease of getting cheaper materials, or the fact that 3D models for printing are not publicly available and you either have to have skill at it or pay for someone skilled to do it.

Rapid prototyping will never be cheaper than mass production

It is easy, 2you4 is way too cheap and their service is efficite. The only downside is that you have to do everything manually (create your purchase order, send them an e-mail for them to store your purchases with more orders, e-mail them to repackage and also mail them to ship your stuff) but hey, I literally paid less than 500 yen to get all this stuff through a middleman.

I know some won't like these but also got me some Futabu.

Okay, I can see that. Though for those you need "skills" that aren't much more than shopping/looking around on the fucking internet. I'm pretty sure everybody here has those skills. And even then, at the time that those machines might exist, it might be incredibly user friendly and easy to do such a thing.
And still, at that point it would have effected the figure collecting anyway, so it would still be true.

nevermind you can leave

That's not 10 kg of doujins, you liar.

It is 10k of doujins.

Sorry I can't appeal to all tastes.

10 kg.

a true fan of the Gundam series will recognize that

Do you store your doujins in something or do you just put them on a bookshelf or something?

They're all currently in a box inside my closet until I move out. Last photo.

So if a detolf is considered a cheap way to display figures, what displays would be more high end? Are there any out there that don't let in any dust? with some space between the floor and the bottom shelf?

>not in our lifetime
Are you retarded? Pic related is what is available right now (they are about 12 inches long). Sure, it's a company that does this, but these are all going to be custom-made. They look rough, but that will go away in time - these are already an order of magnitude or two better than what was available, period, ten years ago. The only way something better isn't getting in the hands of consumers in the next few decades (30 years tops) is if IP Jews put a stop to it.

Custom built cabinets and displays, don't think on getting anything mass produced

Can I finally expect a great Aria fig?

>he didn't get strength ~END~

I have the main Kirby trio in amiibo form but I think that's as far as I'll go with them.

helpful as usual, i see. surprised you didn't tell me to read the guide

To be fair when people tell you to read the guide they are helping you, I know it's tough to read things but sometimes you have to to gain knowledge friend.

>heavy silicone on a daki cover
unless your body pillow is super firm it'll slump down like in up to you though i guess.

Halloween is nigh.

You know the main problem people have with GK is the fact you have to paint them right? Printing this shit out won't change that.

Because that's not in the guide, that would be silly. This is more of a "lurk moar" kind of time. Really. Though, even if you're not into Gundam you should recognize the space Nazi symbol at least and appreciate that that car will be 3X faster than usual.

This back is pure sex.

>these are already an order of magnitude or two better than what was available, period, ten years ago

Yeah no, I've used 3D printers since 20 years ago, the automotive industry has access to those tools that have barely evolved, the state of the art models have barely any difference compared to what it was in the late 80's. Only actualk development has been made on finishings of certain materials like additive metal "printers" and acetone vapor baths, not actually on the details.

There's an elsa nendoroid?

Good god you weren't joking.

My will power is breaking but my wallet is standing firm. Jesus, that is nice.

Depends on a lot of things. I tend to choose scales, but some characters (specially from moe shows) lack so much detail in their designs that I just go for the nendos. Pretty much the reason why I bought the Akarin nendo and not her scale.

The technology on that regard has barely advanced since it was developed though, the only actual benefit was making it customer friendly by lowering the prices of the low end ones.

Also, funny thing is the Makerbot guys, one of the ones who started the current wave of it have said that the time is not here yet and the future they envisioned is certainly not happening any time soon.

Goddamn it's amazing

In 20 years maybe.

That pic was color printed, not painted.

Not as simple as simply browsing the internet, Plenty of times you can get better deals if you know where to get raw materials and that is done either locally or personally since it involves getting lower quantities from bulk sellers.

As for making it simple, aesthetics is not something you make simple over the years, you are still dependant on your skills or the skills or someone else to do a proper sculpt

Point remains, rapid prototyping will never be as cheap and as detailed as mass production at least on the same grounds of quality. It might affect the early stages and make it easier for some artists and companies, but never the final consumer.

user please, I nearly broke on Maki but my dick can't handle this.

Are giveaway contests ever worth it?

yes

I think he's more talking along the lines of
>want waifu butt
>search 'maiwaifu.3dp'
>download
>print

Which will never happen, 3D sculptors are charging and arm and an eye for a decent model, for example, LeslyZeroSix charges between 600 and 1500 USD for a 3D model, he has been doing that for years and not even on of his models have been shared and I doubt anyone is willing to pay that much and release it for free.

Canceled my P.O. as I'm sure they're going to bin

It's irrelevant some GK comes with 3D color printed parts and you have to paint them anyway because original colors are fucking terrible.

the pages must be made out of wolfram

this is "I recognize that bulge" tier

>3D
>effecting anything
good joke

With that smirk? It's really not, especially since for every Frozen promo image ever Elsa is making that SAME face.

On what basis? Too much money to drop at once?

you will be surprised by how little time mankind has left

>free
>ever not worth it

If you consider your data worthless, sure.

who cares if you get soem more junk mail or spam emails, maybe a telemarketer

The smirk is pretty distinctive. I recognized it from just the few pictures I saw of the Nendo floating around.

I bet most Nendoroid faces are identifiable just from the art style, actually.

I think it will. You're comparing a situation in which almost nobody has a 3D printer to one in which everybody would have one. I think costs will go down, and with that piracy will also go up.

If you haven't noticed prices of those home owned printers are actually going up, not down. 3D printing is turning out to be a rather small niche to drive the prices dow, and the current politics bullshit around the world have driven the raw materials prices up.

>everybody would have one
Read above, teven the company owners are turning their backs to that scenary, 3d printers turned out to be a gimmick like 3d tvs.

I have the blue version and the paintwork on the tights' seams is awful.

Is it bad to have a fan constantly blowing on scales?

I want to move one next to my mousepad so I can always look at her, but I have a fan aimed directly at me that never turns off

What brand is this one?

But why? Are you constantly sweaty?

The thing about nendos is they look best in numbers rather than by themselves. They also compliment a scale of a character better than a figma.

take off the trenchcoat

yes know how much does it cost, what is it called, and where do I get it

Cute feet.

Jesus.

I hope there are no delays

Mother of god...

I like the flooring, that is about it.

Only scales as they look better as sets.

Too much uncanny valley for me.

>Kemomimi Onsen
My nigga.

all these lolis, great taste

How does it feel to know you'll never have your own sexbot.

Reminds me of a crossdressing Ararararagi.

>The Charmobile
I remember watching videos for it. Nice.

>Going for humanoid robot

3 is literally perfection

You are not wrong.

>uncanny valley
I'm glad this meme will die in my lifetime

You are aware that once your animu robot starts moving and their eyes follow your movement your "uncanny valley" trigger will kick in, right?

Uncanny valley cucks are doomed regardless. You'll have to settle for your hand or 3dpd.

>"uncanny valley" trigger
nah, it's like a gag reflex. you can acclimate yourself against it -- and some people don't even have it

Can someone be a pal and link the uncensored picture, wherever it came from?