Overlord

LESS THAN A WEEK NOW LEFT

If you have any theories now would be the chance to spill it and then get shat on being a single line in the LNs you missed ya faggot speedreader

Other urls found in this thread:

frostfire10.wordpress.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>want to fap thinking about a Pleiades orgy
>no idea what Lastborn looks like
ruined

What happens is you get a lvl 100 Ninja who only leveled stealth?

Generic bandaged Miko.
Use Reimu as substitute.

fuck off generals

You can stick to the chicks on the street.
They won't notice.
YFW you're 100lvl ninga IRL.

>its not a general baka

Also which Cred Forums board would the NPCs browse?

>PA - Cred Forums
>Chair - /h/
>Cocytus - /k/
>Demi - /ck/
>Mare - Cred Forums
>Aura - /an/
>Ainz - /biz/
>Albedo - /adv/

What happens if I got 100 levels in pure tank/damage sponge?

you forced to love someone who will never love you back.

What if you get a lvl 100 Berserker with only enrage?

Sebas. not at all, he has tsuare to work with of course.

CZ2128 of /k/ourse what did you expect? and /m/. Maybe k with cocytus

Solution + Entoma /d/

shalltear either yuri or yaoi or both at the same time

>VR helmet records everything the user does
What if everything is a reality TV show?

>Albedo - /adv/
>not /soc/ or /r9k/

Yeah both of those are better.

Sebas is probably /an/. He posts about all the animals he rescues. occasionally he posts about humans too.

Everyone thinks Tsuare is just what he named a cat he rescued.

>meanwhile /ck/ telling demi how to best cook lamb

>Last day of Yggdrasil
>Be you
>Be last player left online in guildhall
>Fed all your XP to dungeon bosses for keks
>now lvl1 nobody
>Decide to go watch fireworks
>Grab all the guild stuff you can carry
>Including few WCI
>Suddenly NW
>Ported near some village called Carne
>No Nazarick in sight
>How fucked are you?
>What build will you invest in?
>What actions will you take?
Same timeframe as Ainz

I think Nfirea in Touch Me's armor can beat Rubedo.

Flee, hide in woods. Try and escape, probably end up in ST and join BS. If I can level and shit then grind to 100 and then demand females to breed.

>now lvl1 nobody
You get killed by goblins.

Yggdrasil entities can't level up in the NW. You're fucked. Climb rapes you and takes all your WCIs.

>lv 100 minmaxed dragon druid/farmer

What can possibly stop me?

>hey guys my girl is acting wird
>she keeps sitting on my lap even if I dont have clothes on what do?
>So what do smaller ones eat? Do they need special diet when growing up?
>guys I know you said she likes when you pat her but cats do enjoy that but she Is just turning red and is jumping on me
>Now she jumps on me at night. Im not sure my employer would accept that.
>I know I asked about clothes, and yes She only has maid, but I was asking about more actual clothes not how I am sick for clothing her?
>guys how can she get pregnant?

Players of 13 Heroes leveld up just fine.
You probably can't level up after certain threshold since mobs don't provide enough XP.
You've got a full stash of guild items.
Imagine
Not to 100 probably, 13 heroes did not rise that high and they have Demon Gods.
Aim at 40ish level.

A failed land reclamation.
Volcanic eruption and 200 year winter
Lizards die

>frown
>volcano calms the fuck down

>there are people in this thread who wouldn't roll lvl 100 illusionist

>>Aura - /an/
Try again. /out/

A cia boxer killed Houdini user

In my fanfiction Suculent woke up in Satoru's world and became a renowed Ilusionist who makes occasional appearances on morning shows, but plays Yggdrasil 2 on his free time because it reminds him of his "home".

>There are people in this thread that don't realise that just being level 100 makes you a fucking god in the NW

You could be a level 100 Neet and still be able to tear a city apart with your bare hands.

go be a whore somewhere and just enjoy it

use wci if someone tries to fuck me up

>Houdini
I'm talking about level 100 here.
Doing shit like
>making people see a bridge over an abyss even though there's nothing there
>making someone think his shit is actually a tasty dish
>making someone see a horrible monster as his wife

You can't take 100 lvl in 1 class in Yggdrasil.
Maximum is 15 per class\job\racial.

>Anyone from NW wakes up in Satoru's world
>Immediately dies from anaphylaxis
Bad end

It's called meth dealer irl

She seems dissatisfied.
What could possibly be the reason?

Wakes up with a gas mask maybe? He comes with all his belongings though, so he may get that and the brain machine from the market?

Not as big as Yuri's, and Ainz would never take her making her a perpetual virgin.

She needs the bone.

She was fed up with Lucifer-san a little

>she
Ainz was
*he

>go be a whore somewhere and just enjoy it
Best answer so far.

Almost as flat as shalltear

>Level 100 Illusion
>not contorting all 5 senses

Living meme

>new thread!
End yourself faggot.

Rare footage of ainz and mare visitng and empty underground tomb.

In spite of There are no slavery in the Kingdom.
And now there are no more brothels thanks Climb
But can woman go private should she choose so?
Will she be legally persecuted for that?

Prostitution isn't illegal, just slavery/pimping.

Though being a low class whore has always been shit though, no mater where and when.

I don't think whores are outlawed, in most medieval societies and in many societies today that aren't fucking retarded it's treated as vendoring goods, that good being your pussy.

Thank anons.
You've just fed some fuel into my whorefiction furnace.

Only for high class prostitutes.
Low class whores were often treated horribly by society.

I wonder how Enri feels about Ainz being a skeleton

>lvl 100 ninja
>Weve had these threads for years and people still dont know how the class system works
level 15 Thief
level 15 Infiltrator
level 10 Assassin
level 10 Ninja
level 10 Shinobi

Yes, they're treated as vendors. Low class prostitutes were also treated as vendors, they were just not respected.

At this point she probably does not care a bit.
He's now saved her village three times.
Little did she now one of this times were 9/11 the other directly caused by Ainz involvement.

>whores
>vendors
>your goods are expired

Yeah given that they go to extreme lengths to talk about how much Carne hates other humies they won't have a trouble with bonesmen

I just finished reading Vol. 8

I still don't understand why the world isn't overrun by millions of YGGDRASIL players. Who the fuck wouldn't stay until the end of a first ever DMMO RPG?

>I still don't understand why the world isn't overrun by millions of YGGDRASIL players. Who the fuck wouldn't stay until the end of a first ever DMMO RPG?
Quite a few people have shown up, just at different spots in time.

Lucifer comes back, refuses to do Lupus,"I made you for my good friend Momonga" truly the King of trolls.

>They though about erecting a fucking statue to the guy when they were still shitpoor.
>Humans came in force and tried to slaughter all of them twice now.
>Papa Bones saved them 3 times.
>Papa Bones provided golems and undead to >construct wall.
>All Hail Ainz Ooal Gown!

>Lucifer made Lupu

SOURCE!!!!!

>Does the golden lion golem instead

None, but their personality matches.

so thats what fifth looks like? were all the maido humunculi designed as blondes? are they all just named by numbers?

Seriously.

One thing I was surprised about was how late Nazerick came to the field to protect Carne in Vol 9. Huge ass army attacks the village, seems like the perfect time for a show of force and to earn more loyalty points.

>Humie army bursts through doors. About to clash with Gobos and militia.
>Suddenly Lupa appears on the threshold.
>This village is protected
>Humies hesitate then surge forward
>YOU SHALL NOT PASS
>Gate portal opens
>Death cavaliers charge out, smash into humie armies.
>suddenly a huge roar
>Mother fucking dragon emerges from portal
>Villagers wetting themselves and singing Ainz praises.

Including Ainz' dislike for her.

Depends which of the 3 SBs made that maid.

It is Lupus being a disappointment as always. They probably got resurrected aniway, they got a few thousands worth in food, armor and shit to pay Ainz toressurect the few tens that died.

I hope Ainz finds a friend. He's so lonely.

>Ainz in his tent the night before SPLAT
>Gets message from Lupu
>"Ainz Sama, Carne Village has been overrun, I was about to save Nferia, but suddenly Enri summoned a gobo horde"
>
>Yuri, get the paddles

Would the SBs get off to Ainz defiling their "daughters" ?

He had nail clipper in the WN

The last time people used that kind of flimsy logic, they thought Touch Me was a dragon.

I think he'll get on well with some of the BR. Maybe while just as momon, chatting to them as equals.

As Ainz, I think he has a budding relationship with Ainzach. I can see some great conversations of Ainz reminiscing about his time adventuring with the rest of AOG, casually mentioning that he and his friends used to farm dragons for loot, Fight demon invasions for fun etc.

Its more valid than you think, nobody thought that Peroronchino was a Vampire for example but personality is one of the main things that is inherited by the NPCs, and out of all of them the only one who fits the prankster profile is Lupus.

>Ainzack blabs about other SB to his magician friend
>Magician friend blabs to someone else
>ST and PDL get a whiff of it
>Decide to team up and exploit Ainz weakness
>Conceive sophisticated baiting plan forcing Ainz to leave WCI at Nazarick and come alone
>Proceed to brainwash him
>Papa Bones put up a fight nonetheless
>PDL betrays ST and nukes weakened BS
>Lizards win in NW too

I agree, personality seems to be filled in by their creator if the flavour text isn't there.

>personality seems to be filled in by their creator if the flavour text isn't there
What does that say about Pandora's Actor? What kind of personality does he have?

Ainz s. But more full of energy and bold.

Best kind.

I was hoping to get something more solid here. Was Albedo the only guardian whose flavor text got translated?

So far the only specific thing we know about PA is that he has a fetish for magical artifacts and organizing things.

>but previously you told me this was 'cool'
Kek

It has Ainz personality? Presumably from the point of creation, and with a lot of flavour text.

Lucifer was a prankster who didn't know when to stop, which matches lupa.

Ok just started the Overlord LNs a week ago and I am now all caught up. Where did the Entoma love memes come from? Everyone just likes her ironically right? Nabe deserves more love around here since she is the best Pleiades hands down, followed by Yuri. Entoma is easily bottom tier, don't know how anyone can like a disgusting bug like her.

Imagine the reason Lucifer trolled Ainz in Ygg was because he was in love with him, and the reason why Lupus messes up is because she wants to catch his attention but only ends up making him mad.

>Where did the Entoma love memes come from?
it's like two guys that are in every thread. Ignore them.

Did you also catch up with the side stories & voice dramas? Surprisingly enough, Entoma is one of the least malicious maids of Pleiades according to Yuri.

For a horrid monster she has a pretty charming & innocent personality. Also people are taken in by her cute appearance and seem to forget that it's entirely a facade.

It was implied in volume 11 that one of the arena gladiators was a level 1 player. He got his ass kicked repeatedly but was so amusing that he kept having his life spared, which led to him leveling up rapidly and owning faces. That's why most arena matches aren't to the death anymore, they're hoping another one will show up.

The characters with more Flavour text differ more from their creators. The theory is that NPCs "character" is defined first by their stats, which can be thought of as the ingredients of a meal. Then there is the build, which is like the cooking method. The flavour text is the presentation, and any gaps in the flavour text are filled in by the creators will/personality.

Personally, I don't think its quite that simple. I belive that the NPCs characters are how the creator intended them to be, how they imagined them when they were creating their stats and looks. Ainz imagined PA as this dramatic, goose stepping fiend who dominated the stage. Touch Me imagined Sebas a noble soul akin to himself. Ulbert thought of Demi as evil demon lord, scheming and plotting. Bukubuku created the twins as an idealised version of herself (aura) and Peron (Mare) with mare behaving towards Aura as Bukubuku believed Peron should.

I don't think its that the NPCs take after the SBs, its that the SBs unconsciously poured a little of themselves into how they mentally imagined the NPCs, which is where the similarities come from.

>It was implied in volume 11

Typo aside, was this really implied?

>Vol 11 is a Shalltear novel
Fuck. Yes.

not that guy, but what are the side stories? I've found the CDs and the Pleiades shorts, is there something else?

I mean, it didn't say outright that it was a player but it did outline it.

>In the past, the defeated were condemned to death, but not any more. There were still cases of deaths in battles, but there would be no killings after the victor was determined.

>Apparently, a gladiator had been spared because his repeated defeats were amusing. This allowed him to awaken his true power and he became champion, whereupon that particular restriction had been abolished. This decision had been made because there might be another person like him someday.

Jerky goes on to say that that guy supposedly wasn't as strong as the current Martial Lord, but Jerky is also wrong about everything.

Did anyone else skip the Carne Village side story in Vol 8? Way too fucking boring.

I don't think you missed much. Its cute and comfy but thats it.

You skipfags are the worst.

So Chair hitting on female dwarfs?

How was Gazef such a big deal?

>BR stronger than him
>Flurder stronger than him
>ST has bunch of folks stronger than him

It's a fucking side story. It's not like I fucking skipped the first 3 novels because I watched the anime first.

It was NOT the FIRST ever DMMO RPG, it was the first one to offer such high degree of player freedom and world size, what was the % of known/explored ingame world by time Yggdrasil shutdown, 30%?

Also he was getting his ass handed to him by the Sunlight Scripture.

>BR stronger than him
Only EE was actually stronger than Gazef.
>Flurder stronger than him
Fluder didn't actually care about anything that's not magic related.
>ST has bunch of folks stronger than him
BS are black ops aka "they don't exists" people.

What part of STRONGEST GUY IN THE KINGDOM didn't you understand? Unless you're a filthy secondary. In that case read the fucking novels.

THE
WORST

>Skipped X, why does Y happen?
Someone post the bingo chart

Gazef equipped with all of the Kingdom's treasures was stronk as fuck. It was implied he could have taken out the SS single-handily if he'd had them all with him, which is why they gave whatshisface the crystal with the angel inside. It's possible he could have beaten Blue Rose as well.

Fluder is OP as shit, and the ST have godkin which have some special juju, but in terms of warriors he might have been the strongest in the world.

Half the time its strongest in the region, he's talked up as being the Kingdoms WMD.

We need to update it
for starters
>Lupu is disappointment
>Nferia can wear Touch Me's armour
>Go Gin can beat Pled
>BS can beat Pled

Because he is. Considering Fluder never gets involved in skirmihes Gazef is the sole reason Kigdom hasn't been raped by Empire yet.

>Shalltear wants Mare's seed

>[BUG SPRAY]

level 100 ygg players are actually somewhat of a rarity. That and last time a group of semi-competent players showed up they slaughtered each other because they got full of themselves. Ainz doesn't have that weakness, he's surrounded by level 100's that are fully tiered out in the best possible gear with reality warping equipment, who worship the ground he walks on, quite literally. AND on top of that he knows them inside and out, in the rare case one of them goes rouge he knows what to do

source on that evileye pic?

And good one

But BS actually can beat Pleidas. Don't know why you Nazarickfags keep underestimating the Godkin.

>first chapter literally states its common to get to level 100

the fuck you talking a bout user.

>KC is "stronger" than Solution
>this means CD can defeat Chair

I think the Justice Fas covers them

If Touch me came alone to the New you think he would become the Warrior Captain of the Kingdom?

no idea just saved that pic.

here have another meme

>There is too much injustice in this world. Under my enlightened rule, no one shall suffer.

Wasnt there a LN that dealt with this?

I'm going to guess it's from the only good EE fanart - Narb cosplay pic.

And you're right user

That gobbo about to get wrecked

i might be retarded

Its ok user, happens to all of us.

>Only good EE fanart

why does EE wear the shackle and chain? was she a prisoner?

She's a sub

Do the Pleiades have time stop countermeasures, or could Shalltear just time stop get behind Yuri and grab her tatas, why doesn't she just do that?

read LN

who spilled all the apple juice?

pee pee

>Strongest man in the region
>outdone by a team of girls

>the smell of amonia

Is he an insect or a dragon?

Probably Ygg gear.

how much different is the web novel? is it worth reading if Im already up to date with the fanfic? is it just like an alternate timeline with small details being different?

yes

Dragon insect

Dragon looking insect.

a dragonfly then?

he was an insectoid species, never specified

he was a huge kamen rider fanboi hence JUSTICE and insect body

Albedo isn't in the WN.

Nah, he was bugmen. He loved justice, so he mirrored justice incarnate.

thats what I hear, not much of a loss plot-wise but damn is it a loss PLOT-wise.

what volumes does the WN cover? is it still ongoing or did the author drop it to work on the published version?

I THINK WN stops at volume 8 or 9. And he's not going to finish it by the way. He's happy with the LNs.

If he finds time he'll continue the wn.

Not really worth reading. It isn't as good as the LNs.

is there a translated version of the WN or will I have to learn moon runes?

frostfire10.wordpress.com

It consists of two parts, former is 1-9 volume arcs, latter is about his daily life as Empire's noble. I'm not sure but it seems his world conquering is stuck.

> >Proceed to brainwash him
I don't think mind control is permanent on players.

>Last day of the last MMO you have played is now the world you are living in, your stats is the same as the beginning stats of said MMO.
How would you live in that world?
Would you try and change the story or would you live peacefully?

let's be realistic, literally 100% of us would form a harem through charm or force

Speaking of this how did mind control and other spells like control amnesia, despair aura, and intimidate work on players in Yggdrasil?

have you never played WOW and pvped against a warlock?

It covers up till about volume 9.

He stopped working on it when he started the light novel.

You're not super wrong, but I'd rather be part of the "harem".

When is Ainz planning on sending out his Goblin + Lizardman army to conquer shit? Everyone is adamantite rank by this point.

Since Volume 9 was mostly genocide and 10 was all about keikakus, I'm wondering if 11 is going to be another laid back chapter like 8.

People seem pretty sure it'll be about Chairs, Dwarves, and Dragons.

I thought volume 10 was maximum comfy.

No keikakus, at least purposeful ones just Ainz being a good friend.

Ainsbach screentime was pretty great

I mean Ainzach.

Same thing, really.

What about that entire chapter in the kingdom, with Thad or Steve or whatever that soon-to-be-dead guy's name was?

Philip? Philip is a genius. He isn't going to be dead any time soon.

Philip will take over the world.

I see Philip surviving, as weird as that might seem.

Oh right him.

Truth be told I was near-fatally sick when I read volume 10 so I kind of forgot that.

Can't wait for his strings to be cut.

Fucking Philip, man.

Jesus.

Philip holds the entire world in the palm of his hand.

“…The energy of darkness?” Evileye’s uncertain question drew a surprised response
from Lakyus. She seemed to find the concept unthinkable. “Ah, I heard from Gagaran, if you
released the full power of the Demonic Sword Kilineyram, it could be powerful enough to
destroy the entire country.” Lakyus' eyes went wide. “Th-that can wait till later! There's
something else to discuss, right?”

this also gets repeated in Vol 10

Lakyus has access to a weapon that can store a super-tier spell and destroy an entire city at least.

Blue Rose can 1v6 the Pleiades and win

EE can insta-kill Entoma and handle Yuri + CZ after while the rest gang up on Nabe + Lupus + Solution.

Is this the hot new shitpost

Philip will get shanked by Climb during Renner's takeover.

Aren't they on the same side, why would he attack him?. At this point it's more likely Albedo would send her death squad after him.

here's the other quote

“Ah, according to her, once it goes wild, it’ll lead to grave consequences. A city, no, a
nation, was it? Apparently it’ll be completely wiped out. She did say something about having
to use use part of her strength to suppress it…”

why would the author mention this twice if not to foreshadow?

My hot take is that Lakyus isn't actually a chuuni, it's her sentient sword that's making her say all that embarrassing bullshit.

because lakyus is an unabashed chunni slut

also the only reason blue rose didn't get instantly annihilated is because they kept chugging potions, and they said they had ran out before bug spray showed up

What makes you think every single person who stayed until the end was transported to the NW. Maybe Ainz just got lucky.

There's Emissary of the King and the Prologue parts 1 & 2.

Renner is on Albedo's side. The incompetent nobles are likely being set up as a scapegoat for the Kingdom's failures so that Renner can purge them and become absolute monarch.

>What's that pic from
It's from Dominions user. Honestly I'm surprised everyone here isn't at least aware of it. Besides being both based on D&D, it just seems to naturally resemble Overlord in some way.

What did Albedo and Renner talk about during their yandere chat?

>lets just stay connected to this thing until it shuts down
>pay no mind to the fact it's hooked directly into our nerve systems
>this sounds like a good idea
Yeah, no. Others have happened about through time but I really don't think too many would be so brave.

People still believe in the Virtual World theories?

Renner is manipulating Albedo and Demi into giving her more power. She's going to use the big mad enemy of Nazarick to unite the Kingdom under her and gin support from the other NW leaders. Once she transoms she'll be able to learn a lot about Nazarick and will expose Ainz as an idiot.

That's not what I asked, user.

Renner seems smart enough to try and fuck them over.

I dunno I just meant it's not hard to see why people wouldn't want to stay hooked up in a realistic scenario of a thing being shut down. People nowadays already worry when servers get reset or updated. imagine being attached to one with your mind. You'd either need to be brave or stupid.

>Volume 3, the Shalltear vs Theocracy skirmish
The main difference is that here the Iron Angel was still cutting through the bodyguards and didn't get to fatally wound the senior mage before being mind-controlled, if I remember well.

>Humiefag popular bait: Anyone can beat the Pleiades. According to humies; Gazef, Blue Rose, EE, BS, Brain, Sunlight Scripture, KC, Climb, etc. can all beat the Pleiades.

>mfw humiefags think the Pleiades are all lvl 5

She's been manipulating and correctly deducing information from multiple countries while sitting in her little cage. She is going to destroy Nazarick form the inside once she's accepted, possibly might even be the catalyst that causes Albedo + Rubedo to go full genocide.

Albedo blabbed all about ainz in their chat, she should have multiple theories about ainz already.

>She is going to destroy Nazarick form the inside
And how is she going to this?

>Renner is manipulating Albedo and Demi into giving her more power.

No, she really isn't. Albedo and Demi aren't retarded. They're not going to give an untrustworthy non-Nazarick entity a power boost that could make her a threat to Nazarick. You act as though they're going to make her lvl 100. At the most she's going to become lvl 40 or 50, just enough so no human can challenge her. But she's still going to be garbage tier for Nazarick.

>She's going to use the big mad enemy of Nazarick to unite the Kingdom

Why? What's the point? She doesn't care about the Kingdom and she knows Ainz can wipe out entire armies.

>Once she transoms she'll be able to learn a lot about Nazarick

What makes you think they're going to tell her any sensitive info? What makes you think she'll be invited to come and go from Nazarick as she pleases?

>will expose Ainz as an idiot

How? No one would believe her.

People are just shitposting about the humans being overpowered to get (you)s so the thread doesn't die.

>Albedo blabbed all about ainz in their chat

>Albedo: Papa Bones is hot.
>Albedo: Papa Bones is a genius keikaku master.
>Albedo: I want to ride that skelly dick

Yes, I can only imagine the types of theories she came up with, with this kind of info.

Reminder that Renner doesn't really care about anything other than Climb. Power, status, her country--none of it matters. She would be perfectly content locking herself up in a room with Climb all day every day so long as she could keep him on a leash.

She doesn't have any ambition.

>Albedo: EE can beat Cocytus
>Albedo: CZ is Akemi's rape baby
>Albedo: Enfirea can wear Touchmes armor.
>Renner laughing nervously.

>And how is she going to this?
the same way she desroyed the Kingdom, every event was pretty much going how she wanted it to. The whole Demi/Jaldaboath thing was provably her idea.

>No, she really isn't. Albedo and Demi aren't retarded. They're not going to give an untrustworthy non-Nazarick entity a power boost that could make her a threat to Nazarick. You act as though they're going to make her lvl 100. At the most she's going to become lvl 40 or 50, just enough so no human can challenge her. But she's still going to be garbage tier for Nazarick.

As a low level she is already considered very valuable, what do you think will happen with a small level boost? Her Intelligence is going to go through he roof, she'll probably speedread some tier 10 spells and start casting them.

>Why? What's the point? She doesn't care about the Kingdom and she knows Ainz can wipe out entire armies.
She might know about thins Ainz doesn't considering Ainz is just a retard

>What makes you think they're going to tell her any sensitive info? What makes you think she'll be invited to come and go from Nazarick as she pleases?
they don't have to tell her anything, she is able to infer a lot with small details. she can probably talk to Mare and get the stuttering idiot to reveal sensitive info.

>How? No one would believe her.
It'll be enough to shake Ainz's confidence and shatter his sanity

>Renner: to out keikaku both albedo and demiurge requires immense wisdom the likes which cannot be fathomed or maybe he's not thinking at all.
Yes, it's not that he's smart but that they are overthinking things, that explains his plans not having rhyme or rhythm.

>What makes you think they're going to tell her any sensitive info

She'll connect the dots herself, just like she manipulated the emperor and drug lords through the maids.

Nice bait, humiefags! 2/10

>will expose Ainz as an idiot.
>implying
He might not be Renner or Demiurge-level in manipulation and politics but he's basically MMO Batman, he can solve any problem with enough preparation and the right gear. His role in Yggdrasil was a wildcard who could fill any role with his 400+ hotkeyed spells and skills, that was before even reaching lvl 100 and acquiring his magical treasure.

Ainz is more like an autistic savant than an idiot really.
Except his social skills aren't even that poor.

Renner
>Master of Puppets who has been pulling the string of the political powerhouses in the NW

Albedo
>Horny dumb slut who thinks Ainz is a super genius and spends all her of-time fingering herself

Demi
>Can even build a proper chair and is another idiot who thinks Ainz is the smartest person ever and can't stop over-thinking and analyzing everything.

>Level 50 Renner would be able to defeat Nazarick
>Has an army of level 70 Shadow Demons watching her every move and prepared to kill her at the slightest show of treason

Renner
>Loser who hasn't done anything significant ever and is obsessed with some white knight fuck boi.

I need better bait, humie.

here's the updated version

>Loser who hasn't done anything significant ever and is obsessed with some white knight fuck boi.
all of Vol 6 is her doing, she's been trying to get the Kingdom to fall apart for awhile and has convinced a bunch of level 100 that she is valuable despite being like level 5

丸山くがね can beat the Pleiades

Basically any human can beat the Pleiades.

>she's been trying to get the Kingdom to fall apart for awhile

Pathetic retard couldn't do anything by herself, she had to wait like 10 years for Nazarick to come along. She's a joke.

>has convinced a bunch of level 100 that she is valuable despite being like level 5

She's not that valuable; she's a pawn. She's easily replaceable.

No rebuttal and resorting to memes? sasuga nazrick fag.

>stupid demons ever being able to outsmart her

The shadow demons will rape and kill Renner the moment she does anything suspicious. Renner's like lvl 3, a lvl 90 shadow demon is obviously far more intelligent.

not any but most than some would like to admit. Gazef for example can destroy Yuri.

Nazarick coming was just an extra for her, she was going to get the Kingdom destroyed soon anyway. A new opportunity presented itself to her and she took it. A harmless looking girl was about to destroy a country, she's way smarter than Demi who can't even use basic negotiation skills and has to add 10 extra steps to everything.

As for the pawn thing she knows she's a pawn and is fine with it. The ones getting manipulated are Demi and Albedo by Renner and it's going to backfire hard soon, why else would the author focus so fucking hard on her and Climb if there was no pay-off down the line?

Renner the Retard can't do anything without Nazarick. She jizzs herself every five minutes over muh puppy dog eyes. Nabe is smarter than Renner.

Nabe is smarter than Renner, butthurt humiefag. Retard Renner couldn't do anything to the Kingdom even after 16 years, everything was Nazarick's doing. Renner went from a pseudo-keikaku master to a pawn. How pathetic is that? Obviously she's going to get Nazarekt, why else would the author consistently show us how incompetent she is?

Retard Renner would struggle to compete with Nabe in a game of wits. At least Nabe isn't obsessed with some low-life, pathetic, shounen, white knight. In terms of intellect: Nabe >>>>>>>>>>>>> Retard Renner

can Nabe defeat Renner in chess?

Retard Renner has already been enslaved by the rod of the incubus. She can't do shit.

Yes, Renner is a low-life NEET who hasn't stepped out of her room in years. She probably doesn't even know how to play chess. Retard Renner can't even take over a weak humie kingdom, much less compete against a Nazarick NPC.

I want to see this.

I don't even know what's all this "was trying to destroy the Kingdom" is about, but Renner was the one who came with many revolutionary ideas that the Empire immediately picked up and some of those were even used by the Kingdom, the most incompetent country in the New World. She also immediately cracked the secret code that the Eight Fingers were using to hide information from wrong eyes. Even JUSTniv, who was wary of her, couldn't assassinate someone so useful even though he wanted to.

t. butthurt humiefag

Retard Renner couldn't even implement crop rotation. That incompetent retard wouldn't be able to outsmart Nabe, much less geniuses like Albedo and Demiurge. Retard Renner just jerks off to her BDSM fantasies all day like a pathetic NEET.

>people think Albedo and Demi are smart because Ainz says so
Ainz is using himself as a baseline for what smart is, not exactly impressive. Name one thing Albedo or Demi have done that make them such super geniuses.

Retard Renner's "revolutionary ideas" are something any idiot could conceive, the fact is she couldn't even get most of them implemented in her own kingdom. This incompetent bitch has had to practically beg Nazarick to do everything for her. Renner is a pseudo-intellectual just like Jircniv, except her narcissism is leagues beyond his.

Retard Renner couldn't even implement crop rotation. Tell me why you think she's such a super genius?

She didn't want them to succeed, that was the whole point. She wanted to pretend to be loved but never wanted this shit to work. Her brother even comments on it. She's been planning shit that we can't even begin to guess at. She's going to completely fuck Nazarick over once she gets in.

So you are basically a shitposter, johjfag?

But she did, pretty sure the Empire is all over this shit with JUST being like "Gonna rotate those crops!"

Ainz is far smarter than Retard Renner. Retard Renner hasn't done anything significant since she was introduced. The fact that he ranks Albedo and Demiurge above him in terms of intellect means:

Ainz > Demi = Albedo >>>>> Nabe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Retard Renner

nabe learned tier 3 magic at such a young age, don't underestimate her in a game of wits!

That ass is proof Nishiki was a pervert.

lol no. Retard Renner just likes to flatter herself. All her policies are trivial and she couldn't get any of the implemented. She's a failure pretending to be a keikaku master.

>crop rotation
>thinks she's keikaku master

Renner's thinking at the level of a 3rd grader. That's the best she could come up with? Nabe >>> Retard Renner

"Watching from the side, even to Lakyus, who was the same gender, there was
something in the eyes of the beauty welling with tears that moved the heart. Then what about
Climb? Although he desperately tried to keep his face still, the bright red cheeks said
everything that needed to be said. If a bard were to give it a title, it would be The Princess
and the Knight. In the face of such an emotional scene, Lakyus felt a tiny sliver of terror.
Although it was impossible, if Renner’s actions were all calculated, just how much of a master
schemer was—
Just what am I thinking about my good friend? It’s obvious she doesn’t have such a bad
personality by looking at everything she’s done so far. She’s worked to help others. If I can’t believe in
someone who’s earned the nickname of Golden, just who can I trust?"

wow look at that Renner is purposefully controlling everything and letting certain plans fail to help destroy the Kingdom what a surprise

Go away, Luke, you are dead.

>thinks she's keikaku master
Please, remind me when she said or thougt that.

I mean, they are good at using their advantages. Why do you need to be super clever if you can just "and then we fuck them up"?
They overpower anything by far and away so they just think of the final step of the plan and work backwards.
That's why they will never fail, if any single step goes wrong they can just brute force it and move on.

>still no example of Demi or Albedo being super smart like Nazarickfags claim she is

According to Amazon JP, volume 11 is supposed to be 486 pages. That makes it the longest volume thus far.

Lol. Outsmarting the white knight and chunni means Retard Renner is a super-genius? You humiefags are desperate.

>can't implement crop rotation
>"She's going to destroy the kingdom" lol

Retard Renner can't destroy anything. She has to beg Nazarick for help. Renner is a retard disguised as a pseudo-keikaku master.

>it's literally two fags shitposting at each others for 200 posts
Jesus fucking Christ.

Letting certain projects fail to get a later advantage is everyday politics. I don't see where "destroy the Kingdom" comes from.

>still no example of Retard Renner being super smart like humiefags claim she is

>bidaily threads
What do you fucking expect. This entire week will be hell.

>trust no one, not even your princess
Why does Overlord have to try so hard to be edgy

Yet, Retard Renner still has to beg Nazarick for help. What a pathetic "genius". Nabe >>> Retard Renner

Plus, all of Renner's policies are populist and the nobles hate that, so they'll obviously oppose her as much as possible.

Because you like it.

I can't deny that.

>Albedo and Demi are dumber than a brainless skeleton
really makes you think

>Retard Renner is dumber than Nabe.
really makes you think

Skeletal Pokerface is a wonderful racial bonus that has saved Ainz more than any specific skill or spell.

Retard Renner needs another 50 years for her "genius" keikaku of taking over the kingdom to finally succeed. Ainz, Demi, and Albedo can do it in 5 minutes.

>Retard Renner's going to destroy Nazarick

lol no. First she has to beat Nabe at chess. Then maybe she can beg Nazarick for some more help.

Tsuare can out-sex Albedo

Albedo: no sexual experience, gets rejected by a skeleton.

Tsuare: Years of practice since she was a child. Trained in every fetish as well as multiple species. Despite being horribly injured her beauty still captivated a level 100 dragon.

>Retard Renner needs another 50 years for her "genius" keikaku of taking over the kingdom
What? Read the LNs, she never tried to do that.

Daily reminder that humiefags think Retard Renner is going to destroy Nazarick.

>Can she implement crop rotation?
No. She's a loser.

>Can she beat Nabe at chess?
No. Retard Renner thinks at a 3rd grader's level.

>Can she destroy Nazarick?
Maybe if she begs Nazarick to help her.

Ainz > Albedo = Demiurge >>> Nabe >>>>>>>>>>>>> Retard Renner

Where does chair fall on the intelligence rankings?

Not a big fan of renner, didn't even know that was a thing, but it talks about her understanding situations immediately with only slight details.

She developed the road system, and several other laws inside the Kingdom, that were so good the well known genius of the empire used them as well.

She has tons of in-universe details of her intelligence, however Albedo and Demi have only been said to be smart "because their bio said so".

Even the plan in the capital of the kingdom wasn't genius tier
>i'll fake an attack so you can get your ratings up and at the same time we'll kidnap a bunch of people

It's not entirely top level

Holy shit user just drop it nobody cares

Chair isn't actually that stupid. However she is 1) overconfident and 2) easily distracted by hedonism.

More specifically, she's also cursed with Blood Frenzy.

>Retard Renner comes up with mediocre laws that would have been implemented without her and ultimately achieves nothing of significance
>Gets praised as kiekaku master by humiefags

Meanwhile, Albedo and Demiurge are taking over the world while Retard Renner still can't implement crop rotation. Don't kid yourself, humiefag. Retard Renner is a joke.

What special class would appear if you just level up the Automan racial class and space+time magic classes

would i become god

what are the strongest classes

Guys I'm really smart trust me I can do basic deductive work and lie to my master

huh?

what does humie mean?

And does the LN ever even talk about crop rotation? Would that work in the NW?

lurk moar

That fish farm was impressive tought.

SHE BUILT A WALL AND MADE NAZARICK PAY FOR IT

BASED

lol Hi. I'm like super smart 'cause I came up with roadz and shit lol. Still trying to get some boy pussy tho ;)

>Tsuare: can ride a bicorn
>Albedo: can't ride a bicorn

Checkmate albedofags

more proof of intelligence than Albedo or Demi have ever displayed

there is no canon list, but we do know theres like over 2000+ classes. just throw a dart at a D&D 3.x + homebrew class list and roll with it. however you seem to be able to multiclass alot easier in YGG with 100 levels and max level for classes being only 15 instead of 20 like in DnD.

>can't even get some white knight boi pussy

Retard Renner is an embarrassment to her race.

>can't implement crop rotation

wow. so smart

Here's how "smart" demi and Albdo are

Ainz: Demi, Albedo, please tell Sebas I trust him completely

Demi: "I must discern the true meaning of what my Master is ordering me to do, by telling Sebas the opposite I can actually get him to trust Ainz more. I'm a super genius for being able to understand my master's true intentions"

Albedo: Right Away Ainz-sama! "I can't wait to get this over with so I can masturbate in my room"

I'm pretty sure that somewhere it says that both Albedo and Demiurge are smarter and more socially competent than Renner.

If Renner outsmarts them I'll riot.

>that pic
That's not what baphomets look like

Look how smart Retard Renner is:

>no crop rotation
>50 year keikaku to take over shitty humie kingdom
>has to beg Nazarick to do everything for her
>can't beat Nabe at chess
>no boi pussy

Retard Renner is such a "genius".

lol no

>crop rotation

Humiefags get BTFO

>multiple species
How?, she only met Sebas later on...

>t. butthurt humiefag

Retard Renner can't even beat Nabe at a game of chess. Checkmate humiefags.

everything you listed is part of her plan

>no crop rotation
she never cared or wanted crops

>50 year keikaku to take over shitty humie kingdom
she was going to hand the place over to the empire eventually and gain power. Nazarick showing up just sped up her plans (all of vol6 was orchestrated by her)

>has to beg Nazarick to do everything for her
yeah she is literally using them for her own benefit. Thanks for proving my point.

>can't beat Nabe at chess
proof?

>no boi pussy
she is a sadist. Climb constantly talks about how badly he wants her. If she just forced him she can easily have him. It's all a game for her.

Retard Renner is a retard.

Have you finally lost it nazarick fag?
And renner was letting her plans fail on purpose in the kingdom to have climb pity her you retard..

One of the brothel guys mentioned that she did it with men, women and even non-humans.

she's impulsive like a beast, the evil version of sebas. they're both like normal people probably, smart in some ways and dumb in others. they just look pitiful compared to the radiant ainz-sama

>And does the LN ever even talk about crop rotation? Would that work in the NW?
mare can probably just fly his broom around the country, sprinkling flavor dust on all the farms to have 10^x the effect

>she never cared or wanted crops

can't even implement simple policy. considers herself keikaku master

>she was going to hand the place over to the empire eventually and gain power

Wow. Amazing keikaku. Become a puppet. What a pathetic "genius". More like; Jir-senpai will make her his concubine. She has to beg Nazarick to save her.

>yeah she is literally using them for her own benefit

She's literally a toy/guinea pig. If she gets uppity, she'll get roach baptism. What an amazing keikaku master.

>proof?

All her plans are pathetic or have failed. She can't do anything without Nazarick.

>proof?

>she is a sadist

Still no boi pussy.

Retard Renner is a joke.

>no psycho gf to greet me after a hard day of adventuring
how do i cope?

Even a 3rd grader could come up with a shitty, low-level plan like that. You think that's genius tier, humiefag? That explains a lot.

3rd grade intelligence is still better than no intelligence that Nazarick has displayed. All Nazrick does is get a FREE pass on everything because they brute force all their problems.

>t. butthurt humiefags

The Golden Retard can't even implement crop rotation. What a loser. Retard Renner needs to beg Nazarick to do everything for her.

>Albedo: Right Away Ainz-sama! "I can't wait to get this over with so I can masturbate in my room"
if you actually read the LNs you would know that she masturbates in Ainz's room in his bed.
Check and mate, humiefag

>Nazarick's taking over the world
>Retard Renner still can't implement crop rotation

Stay butthurt, humiefag.

shit

>non-humans
I dont think any of the race's that have appeared so far are interested in humans. Trolls, Goblins and Demi-humans only see them as food and Dwarfs and Elves would rather mingle with their own kind, dont know what other species would pay for a human.

Previous threads:
>Humiefags baiting Nzazrickfags

This thread:
>Nazarickfags baiting Humiefags

Bait rotation > Crop rotation

well Go Gin didn't want to shag a human because he only cared about strength and thought a female troll would make for a better mate. Other trolls might be into that shit and there's no guarantee any of it was consensual for either side (maybe some dude just wanted to watch troll x human action).

Shitpost about humies and crop rotation. See how much fun that other user has.

How do I rotate crops when the nobility refuses to allow me to implement such a policy due to the short term downfall in production?

Thanks for the help guys.

you guys think Renner has nightmares about crop-rotations?

How badly is Chair going to fuck up in volume 11?

>We're going to the dwarf kingdom
>Dwarves like to drink
>I'll take the guardian that can't hold her liquor despite being immune to it

Elves and dwarves might be happy to chill with humans if it weren't for the Theocracy killing them on sight.

>tfw humiefags think this retard is a genius
>tfw humiefags think Retard Renner can beat Nabe in a game of chess
>tfw humiefags think she can ever get boi pussy
>tfw humiefags think she can implement crop rotation

Look into her eyes, there's no intelligence in them whatsoever.

Ainz > Albedo = Demiurge >>> Nabe >>> Jircniv >>>>>>>>>>>> Retard Renner >>> humiefags

>inb4 Valkyrie and Go Gin last stand against demonic horde. Fell for each other in the end.
>Make Troll babies

This is my Fetish

The nazarick fag can hep you with that.

>even low level nobodies are handsome as fuck
Any theories for why so many good-looking people exist in NW? Is it just a rogue Yggdrasil 2 taking over Satori's brain?

>tfw Retard Renner will never be able to implement crop rotation

Well to be fair, Narberal wouldn't be able to implement crop rotation too.

Nabe can't even say Momon-san without stuttering after 10 volumes

If I rotated the crop, would the Kingdom die?

it would be extremely vetoed

First, you have to beg Nazarick to do it for you.

cosmetic magery changes appearance down to the genetic level, rather than the superficial?

i like it when people call momon ugly and ainz gets upset, because it's my headcanon that he's using a mental image of himself as momon's facial illusion.

>gave the emperor all the info on crop rotation through the maid so she doesn't have to waste any effort

Checkmate nazarick fag.

Lol. And people think Retard Renner is smarter than Nabe? Retard Renner would have to beg Nazarick just to help her win a game of chess against Nabe.

She was subjugated and forced to discard the Landfall name (and join 13 Heroes, presumably on the spot or afterwards).

I thought that was implied?

Especially considering in the anime the scene was specifically set up so you couldn't see his face.

If KC and Lupus had babies would they be stronger than regular Godkin? Maybe even get to level 70+?

Daily reminder.
Clementine can kill all the Pleiades by face stabbing them and triggering spells.

EE can solo Yuri by flying

Narberal's AoE lighting spells cannot destory BS due to divine gear.

>Retard Renner still can't implement crop rotation in the kingdom

What a loser.

I go a step further and imagine it's Maruyama poking fun at himself

>have war with the Empire every now and then
>know of the concept of a standing army
>still don't bother training at least a small group of peasants so you don't get rekt in every war

What's the worst nation in the new world and why is it the Kingdom?

The kingdom is undeniably a shithole

Eclair one-shots BS with Touch Me's armor. Neuronist rapes PDL with her face tentacles. The sous chef solos EE. Mushrooms > Vampires

Probably just give Yuri a headache. They will fighting with chibi Solutions.

no crop rotation = you can't feed your people

what if she was an unwitting victim in the ritual that made zuranon's boss a lich, and doesn't actually have a talent?

>13 heroes roll in to subjugate legendary vampire "landfall" that destroyed a country
>find crying weakling girl

>they wouldn't all get oneshot by a single Nazarick pit cockroach
LOL?

>tfw The Golden Retard still can't implement crop rotation
>even though the empire has been doing it for years

How many job levels in Farmer do you need to get the skill [rotate crops]?

Evileye is legendary tier or high heroic at least, Nigun mentioned Landfall in the same breath as the Demon Gods.
Fludder is high tier as FUCK
Godkin aren't a fair comparison

Nabe is really cute when she looks down on humans. I want to impregnate her while she glares at me like that and calls me a maggot.

It was implied and Ainz resumes the ponder on the topic when he gets back to E-Rantel, everyone on average looks great in NW (if not beset by age and/or shit living conditions) and he feels bad about his own looks not being lower than average.

He's not ugly or disfigured according to Peter & co. but his face isn't something that will ensnare love or interest at first sight.

What does Nabe call Cocytus when she's Domming him?

Vol.10 got me thinking: Go Gin WAS dealing damage to Ainz but it wasn't shown in any way. So if anyone stabbed an NPC like Lupus in the eye, it would not be damaged because she still has a lot of HP left?

It was made by NEXON.

The only person more intelligent than a genius is a retard

The real question is why the fuck Renner would even WANT to destroy Nazarick. She doesn't care about good or evil, she looks at shit purely from cost-benefit. What the fuck is the benefit of destroying Nazarick?

Evileye is just a chuuni.

Good, I'm tired of bishounen MCs at least Albedo will be a bit shaken when she sees him the first time, would she and Shalltear mind if Ainz was a human?

>>crop rotation
>>thinks she's keikaku master
There's a reason four field crop rotation took more than ten thousand years from the beginning of purposeful agriculture and three field took almost as long.

big popsicle

Well he was only dealing damage when Ainz was flat-out taking it, it must've been shown in some way because Jircniv actually says 'literally fucking what' when Ainz activates his skill.

I think it would just count as crit dmg and leave an injury.

Humiefags: Golden Retard-sama is so smart! According to her grand keikaku, she'll be able to implement crop rotation in about 50 years.

>tfw she can't implement crop rotation
>tfw she begs Nazarick to do it for her

Golden Retard-sama is so smart lol

Yuri kills Go-Gin because level 1 cook specializes in frying minced or pulverized troll.

I see your point and all but there's no arguing with what's written.
Besides, this is a brothel catering to deviants of all stripes.

Actually, Go Gin thought it was some sort of sick fetish.

>“Really, can you not cheer me on some other way? How many times must I say this… I will return to my village if I want a wife. You want my partner to be a human, right? Thank you very much, but I’ll pass on any humans or whatnot. I’m not into perverted things like that, or rather, any human who would actually want to sleep with me would be absolutely disgusting. What kind of sick fetish would that be, anyway? Besides, you want my child, right? I can’t make those with humans.”

>Humiefags WILL veto this

>yfw the empire's had crop rotation for years

Could be since Landfall emerged before the war against Demon Gods though this would make Zuranon an organization that's older than Empire & Kingdom lineage.

Zuranon's age as society/club isn't hard to take at face value if they're somehow linked to the disciple of Surshana and they're just trying to live by said guy's teachings.

BUT I find it hard to believe that the undead city is close by to the 3 human nations since otherwise it would be another oral tale that the city was cleaned up and purified instead of festering in some remote corner of the continent, another tale like Silent City or how the undead city came to be through spiral of death.

Would be nice to know how large by distance the war against Demon Gods was, did it engulf the countries south of Theocracy? Northern ones outside of Empire/Kingdom?

Theocracy seemingly powered through it without major losses, there's some headcanon or WN hints that they were berserking 8GK npcs left behind so it might be plausible to say the war engulfed the southern parts of the continent.

But that would leave us a ?? as to what destroyed Kingdom's and Empire's predecessors. The war hardly could start south of Theocracy, then skip Theocracy and ruin Kingdom/Empire which both are younger than 200 years.

Was Renner even attempting to implement it in the Kingdom? Remember that she looks at shit purely from a cost-benefit angle. What's the benefit of implementing it? Also fuck off with your 3D shit

Humans vetoed it for literally millennia. Common sense wise if you don't understand chemistry and shit it looks retarded and a waste of time.

crop rotation >>> Golden Retard-sama

And humiefags think she can destroy Nazarick lol

>this thread

G-Golden Retard-sama was only kidding when she tried to implement crop rotation and failed miserably. It was all a part of her magnificent keikaku. She only looks at things from a cost-benefit angle, there's no way Golden Retard-sama could fail, just like how she failed to do anything significant since the day she was born.

Golden Retard-sama is smart lol

You wanted to say
>this johjfag
If he deleted all his humiefags golden rotations posts, it wouldn't look so awful.And it's funny how he outright doesn't reply to posts that prove him wrong.

Kingdom Gear Gazef has the damage output of a level 60 minimum, and can defeat Yuri.

Who the fuck is johfag? I'm not saying Renner would be able to (or even want to) defeat Nazarick but you're calling her a retard which is explicitly said in the novel BY MULTIPLE PEOPLE to not be true.

How can a corpse defeat anyone?

It's impressive and sad how Overlord threads become even worse than they already are. Makes me wonder how bad they will become once we get volume 11 translation. Nazarickfags and Humiefags should be banned. Even the meido wars were better than this shit.

「Create HighーClass Undead」

Yuri can't that's my point

Amen. It really seems like the humie shitposters couldn't apply salve to their grilled asses that they have to start shitposting by masquerading as dumb nazarickfags. Utterly pitiful, not worthy of the Utopia.

Stripped socks fetish

Gazef can't even beat Golden Retard-sama. What makes you think he stands a chance against Nazarick's crop rotation?

Actually I think it will be better once vol 11 arrives. Shit only gets like this once people have ran out of content to talk about.

SOON

shitposting will continue to increase as we draw closer to release date. We must weather the storm for only a few more day friends, then glorious dworfs and dragons will deliver us from this hell.

>yfw Yuri is lvl 500 and one-shots the NW
>yfw Yuri rapes Gazef's tight boi pussy

>when she tried to implement crop rotation

From Vol.5:

>“I… don’t understand. The results from the field I tested were favorable…”
As you can see, she successfully implemented it.

Johj are against humans so that one user who posts "humiefags, Golden Retard etc." is therefore a johjfag.

If Renner is so beautiful and didn't have Nazaricks protection, sooner or later would she find a certain Vampire knocking on her door?

More like, she proved it worked, but nobles decided they didn't want anything to do with it.
You can also see that this result is actually favorable to Renner since it makes Climb simultaneously appreciate her and think I MUST PROTECT FROM EVILZ NOBLEZ

lol no. She didn't successfully implement it. Learn to read, humiefag. Golden Retard-sama needs another 50 more years before she can implement crop rotation; and only if she begs Nazarick to do it for her.

It's just one nazarick fag spamming his head canon.

Will Golden Retard-sama ever be able to implement crop rotation?

You mean one shitposter, .

Nah, must be a retard humiefag falseflagging as one, no rational believer of the Utopia has been this retarded in the last year.

>EXACTLY 60 seconds apart
My bad. 2 shitposters.

>tfw the humiefag's Golden Retard-sama can never implement crop rotation
>tfw humies still think she can destroy Nazarick
>tfw she'll have to beg Nazarick for help to get anything done

Ainz > Albedo = Demiurge >>> Nabe >>> Jircniv >>>>>>>>>>> crop rotation >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Golden Retard-sama >>>>>>>>> humiefags

people who support Nazarick are actually idiots living out their power fantasies

real adults support the humans and relate to their struggle

Pretty much, reminds me of that Minotaur player. He wasn't a genius and was just saying how things should work but couldn't explain why:
"You need to cut the bad flesh!"
"People need things that would make the food frozen!"

And the only reason others listened to him and tried to implement his ideas was because he could make tornadoes with his axes.

But see, according to johjfag's troll logic that should make him a genius.

lol no faggot.

>humie "genius" still can't implement crop rotation on her own after like 15 years. >loser humies think she's keikaku master

Pathetic.

I seriously don't get it. Are you falseflagging? No one can possibly think Renner isn't a genius because it's explicitly stated by just about every fucking character. The only other explanation is that she's pulling an Ainz tier hoax on everyone but that seems unlikely as she was literally about to die of depression before she met climb.

So your logic is that Zanack, Raeven, Jircniv, Demiurge, and Albedo are all wrong about this character?

GOLDEN RETARD-SAMA WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO IMPLEMENT CROP ROTATION

Real humans would be realists and offer their vassalage and forge themselves a new shinier fate under the Utopia instead of struggling needlessly against odds they can't overcome.

everyone shut the fuck up and tell me who's panties you would sniff

crop rotation > Golden Retard-sama

user, read the earlier posts in this thread. Nazarickfag is obviously trolling, but he only did so to counter the humiefags that started shitposting about how Albedo and Demiurge are retards. Nazarickfag shut down the humiefags, which I'm grateful for, but now he's out of control. It's really the humiefags' fault.

>I seriously don't get it. Are you falseflagging?
No, all I was trying to say was that Renner is a genius whose ideas are shot down because they harm the nobles' power or seem too outlandish to work, while that Minotaur Sage while not an inventor in any way, was listened to because he was strong.

The 'humiefag' actually said something more along the lines of 'Renner can outsmart Demiurge and Albedo'. We have no proof of this either way but the easiest way to shut him down is
Why the FUCK would Renner WANT to fuck up Nazarick?

it's literally the same retard who spammed the threads about bugspray. He thinks he's funny and that shitposting is about repeating the same stupid thing over and over

Look at all these retarded humiefags;

I don't blame Nazarickfag for getting triggered. Honestly, I prefer him over the giant horde of humiefags.

It's pretty fucking obvious that half of them are the same person, who's probably also the "Nazarickfag".

Damn, you actually recognized me? I'm surprised. I commend you for having figured that out.

literally all me

So you're the humiefag. Nice to meet you, I'm the Nazarickfag.

sup

Both of you; get married and leave.

Hella epic thread

>tfw this entire thread has just been you two arguing with each other

show me your favorite OC stuff

impressed kid?

This is a Nazarickfag vs Humiefag thread, user. These two need to resolve their sexual tension by participating in this convoluted mating ritual. There's no time for OC stuff.

Yaranaika?

Humiefag x Nazarickfag is my OTP

>no Entoma posting because of two retards
you deserve all the pain in the world

They're in love, user. Isn't that cute?

I hope dwarves can give CZ a working womb.

Don't Dwarves get first dibs on the things they create? If so..

She can eat and taste. Not a stretch to say she has at least some equipment.

Can we just take a minute to talk about how Renner is so much smarter than Demiurge and Albedo, and how she will destroy Nazarick?

that's a soft looking tummy

No, user. It's bad for your mental health to stay on one topic only. It's like autism.

How did Ainz learn [Rabbit Ears] (Drama CD#3)? Did he use some [Dark Wisdom] on Nabe?

Are you really that desperate for your kouhai's attention, humiefag? You need to trigger him just to get him to notice you? Stop playing mind games and just fuck already, preferably after you leave this thread together.

It's an arcane spell or a common mage spell, Nabe should be a arcane battlemage build.

The volume isn't out yet and won't be for a few days but will the chinks get their hands on early copies?

>tfw Humiefag and Nazarickfag killed this thread

SnK is pretty shit

At least it wasn't another thread full of
>RE can hurt Ainz so Gazef is level 60+
bullshit.

It's kind of refreshing seeing the humiefags lose for once. Nazarickfag did well.

Every time i see that tea pot and remember that it's Renner's treasured magic item, I pity the kingdom for having such low standards.

Ok, if I missed anything in the LN or anime tell me why I'm wrong...

After the timer in Momonga's UI runs out, it restarts from zero. So, wouldn't this imply its all something still within a digital frame? Like he's being observed by a GM?

Or, what do you think about other players showing up, considering that it looks like they all died out or "left." And furthermore, do you think the brief fight sequence outside the tomb at the very beginning of the series is a chekov's gun? That say the hero character in red might come back? I'm just spitballing.

>430++ posts
>61 posters

Seriously nobody saw it coming.

Why the fuck would number of posters mean anything?

The timer restarting both represents the clock reaching midnight and rolling over to a new day and the fact that he's beginning a new adventure.

The other players are just a representation of how Momonga rules Nazarick with the help of his friends and they destroyed all intruders together. In other words, it establishes him as an evil overlord.

>After the timer in Momonga's UI runs out, it restarts from zero. So, wouldn't this imply its all something still within a digital frame? Like he's being observed by a GM?
From what we can tell that was only a signal.

Good god, what a shit show of a thread. How did it even get like this?

Quads of truth.

Humiefag started it by triggering Nazarickfag. Then the two retards engaged in a convoluted mating ritual to fight for dominance. Nazarickfag BTFO Humiefag and now they've both gone somewhere to fuck. The End.

less than a week 'til what?

T-that's pretty hot, user.

Humie x Naz is my OTP

Can some post those three "Lakyus Chuuni" screengrabs?

>Last day of the last MMO you have played
I was a robot without a dick.
So not much would've changed in Isekai compared to IRL

I wonder who tops?

They just think its a humble illusion, probably make a comment about how Ainz true face would be too glorious to behold.

Amnesia - your skills\spells unavailable to you now, intimidate - you're debuffed, panic or fear - character runs away uncontrollably.

Shadow demon is not 90lvl.
It's scrub something like 35 or worse.

It's still much stronger than Renner.

I was thinking about rolling into the thread but got sick and tired reading backs and forths of Humiefag vs Nazarickfag.
Is it over?

I think its level was stated in WN. Around 25-27 ? Dont remember. It is translated so if anyone wants to check he can see the translations.

>tfw you can't recognize bait when you see it

>People comparing Demi, Albedo and Renner
>Not realising that Maruyama is not a genius who can think up genius plots (see pic related)

Yeah, it's over. Nazarickfag rekt Humiefag, and they both got bored and left.

The only ones obsessing over who's smarter is Humiefag and Nazarickfag, and that's only because they hate (love) each other.

Momon > KC > Clem > Gazef > Go Gin > Brain > Gagaran > Zaryusu > Four Knights > Climb

>Zaryusu
>above Four Knights
That's a bit too much. Of course, he did have that shonen protag power that let him (almost) touch Cocytus but Three Knights should still be stronger than him.

Got another pic with EE chilling on inflatable?

He's a level 20 demi-human. I think FK are low adamantium tier - around 23 or 24.

Nabe, it makes it even better that she doesn't want to offer them. I hope she insults me and hurls abuse as I inhale her delicious ass sweat and pussy scent.

Entoma is baiting.
Her cunt will bite your face off as soon as you try to sniff it.

Four Knights have to be barely below Gazef tier, I think you're taking them too lightly.

Nah, they're shit compared to Gazef.
It was stated in LN that Gazef would most likely triumph over them without his equipment.

Nah, I got that one.
The cont of Where she chills in the ocean floating on inflatable circle.

But edgy lancer is my nw waifu

Yeah I know, I was just posting EE and forgot to type that I was seconding that request.

She's not edgy, she's legit hardcore.
Bitch has a book of grudges and will work for anyone provided it helps her further her agenda.

Leinas could be OP (by NW standards) with her cursed knight skill. That's of course if anyone actually knows what she is.

She could be a valuable low-level trainer and example if she can actually gain cursed knight skills if put into the bootcamp like lizardmen squad did in 7th vol.

If im allowed to get the sniff in atleast before I die, i´d say its worth a shot

>Bitch has a book of grudges and will work for anyone provided it helps her further her agenda.
She probably wants to work for Ainz because of
>undead hate all living beings
stereotype.

He did say that Brain could defeat any of them, but I doubt Gazef/Brain could deal with all 4 without Kingdom's Treasures.

>wants to work for Ainz
Because she hopes he can lift her curse user.
Eh, maybe.
Let's agree they're adamantium: ~25lvl while Gazef approaches 30.

>If it were only the Four Knights of the Empire, there’s no question you’d win, Brain.
>I can confidently say no Imperial knight can beat you. The Four Knights, strong as they are, will be no match for you.
Gazef with Kingdom's Treasures would beat them without problem. Normal Brain doesn't have any really powerful magic items so the outcome is unknown.

>she's legit hardcore.
That doesn't mean she's not fucking edgy, who the hell keeps a book of grudges?

soon

>who the hell keeps a book of grudges?
Psychos?
Renner doesn't have one just because she remembers everything.

That's why I called her edgy.

>That doesn't mean she's not fucking edgy
Her fiancee and family abandoned here after the curse.
She rose to the top of human fighters by sheer will.
IDK user, edgy is someone who tips fedora for no reason at all.
Her backstory justifies book of grudges.

I was disappointed when I couldn't see any muscle on her in her profile picture, I hope that the second or third anime season will correct this horrible mistake.

>be a rookie adventurer out to train in the new Nazarick Training Dungeon™
>you and your party methodically go through the first floor, everything is okay so far
>the ranger accidentally triggers a teleport trap
>you all end up in a room with some crazy lance bitch who proceeds to slaughter you all

Did we broke it ?

>muscle
KC, Lakuys and Clem don't have much muscles either user.
They're just fit.

>idk user edgy is someone who tips fedora for no reason at all
Wrong. Edgy actually has fuckall to do with fedora tippers. Edgy is essentially a dark version of chuuni, whether or not you're justified has no bearing on it.

Hey y'all, I like made some roadz and shiet so like I'm super smart or wahtever lol. I'm like such a fab actor that I lied to my brother this one time, and now he thinks I'm retarded lol. What an idiot, am i rite? Their like so clueless and shit lol. My amzing kaaykaakuu will get that crop roatation shit or wahtever rollin' in like 50 years or something lol. That remindz me, I've got to get me some of that fresh, juicy boi pussy lol ;)

She looks rather /fit/ honestly speaking, she might not be bodybuilder but spear users in fantasy are usually the fast and nimble (heh) type anyway, and her Cursed Knight class makes good use of the spear's range by making wounds unhealable
No idea what Heavy Explosion means though.
Also for tittyplate, that's actually a really practical design.

Chuuni has no basis.
"Edgy" characters were beat up by life.
I don't know how's that dark chuuni.

user, again, doing same things over and over again is parroting and one of the signs telling that the speaker (writer in your case) has autism.

>chuuni has no basis
That's wrong though. Pandora's Actor is still chuuni despite his shit actually making sense in context because he's actually strong enough to unleash the beast within.
>edgy characters were beat up by life
Not always and it literally doesn't matter.

>Heavy Explosion
Probably some Drill MA.

Edgy character is hardcore because it's cool, without any real reason.

>implying Golden Retard-sama has autism

Kill yourself, Nazarickfag.

Someone post the Lakyus Chuuni screencaps

This Leinas has a good reason to be rough and calculating.
She's hot in it for style.

>edgy characters are hardcore because it's cool
That's literally not how it works though.

>Drill MA
>hot
*not
But she's hot too though

Sasuga Golden Retard-sama. There's no doubt that you will destroy Nazarick.

lol

They also said that she has the strongest attacking power of all Four Knights. Seeing how divine magic classes it might literally be some kind of explosion.

Are you calling yourself autistic?

What made Clem so sparkly?
Torture?
Dildoing young reverse traps with a mace?

*Seeing how she has divine magic classes

lol

Laffed

Golden Retard-sama > Clementard

>edgy characters
Clem
>not edgy characters
Leinas
Renner
Khajit

Probably humiefag.

Another ended. This time without Anons at each others throat.

Well, almost 1/2 the thread is dominated by Nazarickfags and Humiefags baiting each other.

But still better then levelfags pvp.

Levelfags are great.

Khajit didn't even [act] edgy though. Clementine is edgy not because she's not justified but because she acts excessive.

When will Golden Retard-sama implement crop rotation?

>Dat droll
I imagine her bj feels very good

Were were you when based Ray drew the best Entoma ever?

Take a wild guess, it includes my single antennae

Suprised she´s this clothed though, considering what ray usually does.

cough

I molested her for a bit on the first day derp.
Then gone for a full good route.
I wonder what Sylvie thought of me after some time?

Shhh, Entoma is sleeping.

I sadly dont think Ill bother making a new thread for a few hours until its night here and morning for the yanks. afternoon for euros?

It's already morning for the yanks.