Do all 11 year olds in japan have child bearing hips?

Do all 11 year olds in japan have child bearing hips?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/ureshon-r19530
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Only Hotarun does because she is a miracle.

Yes.

They'd fall down if they didn't

huehuehuehuehuehuheu

No, some have to wait till 13.

Only the ones from Tokyo, just like any major metropolitan city.

Ones out in the countryside clearly don't. Just like in every country worldwide.

Middle schoolers are the best~

this

An awkward time in puberty, budding breasts and hips.

MY DICK, YOUR DICK

Is she really 11 in the anime? She looks just impossible to guess the age of, too generic body. She could have been 40 instead and I wouldn't have been surprised.

Plus, their bodies are producing hormones that they are not used too. Random horny spells, lustful thoughts. Fuck I'm hard.

Middle schooler thread?

>that puffy vulva
Nice

Don't sexualize my daughteru you faggot

Get back to work, Aoba.

I don't have to. She does it to herself.
I want to make her belly bulge with my dick.

Fucking diamonds.

You do realize that this is anime right? This isn't what a real Japanese girl looks like. Please go outside.

Yep, all japanese females are semen slurping succubi, especially the young ones, as they need more nutrition for growth.

In japan physique only relates weakly to age

Girls that are 11+ are the best to marry. Prove me wrong.

New animation episode has realeased in japan.
This is much fun.

So is this a hebe loli thread?

Sexiest Nene.

So shall it be

Not even adult girls do

JC best.

Aww yeah.
Wrong thread.

But Machi is a middle schooler too.

This guy get's it.

ITT: Total ignorance of biology only possible for virgin neckbeards

Oh she is? My bad.

genestella aren't human, it's not rape it it's a genestella

Hotaru needs to get thoroughly dicked.

She won't have much of either when she's 16.

I've seen some 11-year old girls who have grown to an adult body. Usually they would've gotten hormones to stop the puberty and growth spurt, but some parents don't want to give this to their kids some times.

I'm not really sure either, I went into puberty first in my class and it went fine I guess. I think the fear of them being bullied are not good enought to stop a natural growth (if it isn't an illness like when you grow to over 2 meters).

pls be in london

Sry tinytrip, you need to travel across the northern sea to meet me.

Cred Forums please stop, you shouldn't sexualize the non non's, we've talked about this before.

I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Shes 11 you fkng pedos!

Well 11 is about 1-2 years into puberty for many girls, so it's not unusual. Most 11 years olds can give birth.

Technically it would be better fucking her than a undeveloped 16 year old who couldn't take a dick and get internal bleedings. At least she has gone into puberty. She still has the mind of a 11-year old though.

One of the other problems with getting into puberty fast is growing away from your friends. I know a girl who was 14, had early puberty and had a boyfriend who was 25. You can say what you will about him being a pedo, but she wasn't really old enough to know what she was doing.

Parents are really shitty these days

>who was 14, had early puberty and had a boyfriend who was 25
That's really hot.

SAUCE

but user there is no problem with the undeveloped girl if you have a small penis.

>a girl who was 14, had early puberty and had a boyfriend who was 25
So you're telling me there's a chance?

>dicked
She needs to be thoroughly cuddled and headpatted.
Hotaru is not for lewd.

Does that mean I have a chance with my friend who's 19 but looks 13?

When I was 21, I shagged one of my friends 14 yo sister. She was no virgin either.

>Implying

Yes. It's part of an evolutionary response to the herbivore's dilemma. All the asexual fujoshits who aren't using their wombs are having their sexual powers funneled into younger vessels in an attempt to make baby producing easier and get the birth rate numbers up.

hawt

>She was no virgin either
Was she at least tight?

She was. I even got her to call me daddy. Catholic girls are sluts.

If your friend manages to get a dildo inside her without having internal bleedings, I guess the answer is yes.

It's pretty illegal about everywhere. Guy's in prison now.

Thank god, you don't live in America, I think everyone in the Neighborhood would lynch you In the streets. They'd probably kill the sister too. Atleast that's what my Hometown would do.

I want Illya to sit on my face!
She is the best 11 year old!

>doesn't even masturbate
>only ever been eaten out

idk man

Shit, what kind of Red neck place is that? Seriously?

I'm from in the Midwest.

the bad sticks

>They'd fall down if they didn't
I dont get it

My ancestors. I'm Scandinavian. In some of our small towns there are some weird stuff going on sometimes (there was just a huge incest case involving a whole small town or something), but I doubt they would lynch somebody.

It's almost as if you live in an muslim country or something dude.

>21 and wanting her to call you daddy
now I think this is fake and gay

This thread is rolling into HERESY territory

Stop talking about the real thing you fucking lunatics

Just as bad. It's a mostly catholic county. They try lobbying procatholic laws all the time.

>I think everyone in the Neighborhood would lynch you In the streets. They'd probably kill the sister too.

Absolutely degenerate

We live In a pretty nice small town in Texas. Everyone is really nice, everybody knows each other, friendly neighbors, everything. It's like paradise here. Well, unless you have a criminal history.

We had an actual Sex offender once in our town. He got killed in his own house 3 days later. DESU it was pretty hilarious actually! He walked the neighborhood telling everyone he's a confirmed Sex Offender all happy and shit while when he turned around we gave him nothing but, grimaces. We actaully know who shot him. We just won't report it because... It had to be done. I don't know what man who would want an avid sex offender to live where their children play outside, and there wife's go get coffee.

.. you know that if you can write that story without thinking that you did something wrong, you're a sociopath right?

>guy committed a crime and has already paid for it
>probably even reformed
>better kill him just in case
>better not tell the cops who did it
Worse than mudslims.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Sounds like a shithole, at least up here in metro Detroit we don't pretend to be good.

Fuck this lib pussies
What needs to be done should've been done

Sounds like faggotry to me.

>He walked the neighborhood telling everyone he's a confirmed Sex Offender

That's actually a requirement for registered sex offenders when they move to a new area. They have to inform everyone living there that they're a sex offender.

>He walked the neighborhood telling everyone he's a confirmed Sex Offender
That's required by law you faggot. He wasn't saying it because he thought it was a good idea.

This

Yeah I know right. We better start killing people who think differently too. We should start hunting down people who posts in loli threads and put a bullet in their heads.

Komari is going to marry Hotaru and make her parents angry.

>strawman

Disregard 3dpd.

I rather have Akari~n.

>an actual Sex offender
You make it sound like there are fake sex offenders walking all over the place.

Illya is very cute, but why should she sit on your face? That doesn't seem like it would make a good seat.

good

>that petite, but soft and squishy bum
I preferred Ohoho, but I'd still go to town on that marshmallow.

Why is she talking to herself?

I live in Texas and this is bullshit.

>Required by law to inform the neighbors
>Faggot user thinks he's bragging
Once again proving texas is retard hickville.

why do I want to kiss this little girl?

His writing is pretty bad, so I kind of think he's just trolling.

Couldn't you report this to the FBI?

She's like six.

Truly a master trole

>His writing is pretty bad
You don't know anything about Texas. He's lucky to know how to read.

Feels great doesn't it?

I reported his post to the FBI

>Your tip has been sent

For the same reason you want to fuck her.

Mods are going to think "what the hell is going on in this thread" when they arrive.

I don't really have any desire to fuck most lolis, just to cuddle and kiss them. Licking them down there would be nice, and some other things, but I don't really dig intercourse.

Basketball

This. That should be saved at least till 14.
Hue

>You will never play super casual videogames with Hotarun
T-Thanks.

What things, my man?

facesitting, drinking pee, just hugging under the blankets while naked, holding hands, and treating her like a little princess

You're beyond saving

I don't think it's that bad, it's just my loneliness.
Also I sometimes drink form my pissbottles so I really want to taste other peoples pee too

plz no bully

She's 10 in that picture, user.

jesus christ user

Actually, no, I'm too busy for that, since I make her go around talking to inanimate objects for me.

You really are beyond saving

Oh God I'm getting too tired, you made me laugh too much man. Seriously I'm going to bed.

If you do end up with a loli I will attempt to seize it away for her sake.

I would never try to get a 3d loli user, 2d only for me.

never change, Cred Forums, never change

I want off this ride

I feel you for the most part man, but why is piss involved?

I never meant for it to derail this much though. I just wanted to make a point. Or something.

I don't know, there's something about the pee that really turns me on. Maybe it's just the submission aspect, maybe it's the taste or the smell, but the thought of drinking a cute anime girls pee makes me hard as a rock. Like this guy though, I've derailed your thread enough, so go back to posting other things.

>It's my very first day on Cred Forums
Hi newfriend.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/ureshon-r19530

>pee

>he doesn't have a water sports fetish
I feel bad for you.

>calling people virgin neckbeards, on Cred Forums, as an insult

>Also I sometimes drink form my pissbottles so I really want to taste other peoples pee too
FBI threats, IRL pedo stories, tales of redneck justice, a newfag troll and now this.
This reminds me of Cred Forums back in 2006. Fuck, now I'm all nostalgic.

kek, not even the adults do

Don'tcha just wanna bury your face in there?