Yo im gonna kill myself in 3 days or so. what should i watch with these last hours i have left...

yo im gonna kill myself in 3 days or so. what should i watch with these last hours i have left? was thinking of marathoning eva

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfyjJpeKDzU
leaderu.com/cyber/books/orthodoxy/ch5.html)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boku no pico

>3 days or so
Why wait?

i may as well delete thread can't top this

i have to wait for the pills to ship . too pussy to do it any painful/risky way. want it done quick

wtf I hate rec threads now

lmao

Well if this is true then share the story or get out

You can expedite the process by watching Elfen Lied in one sitting, for nothing will make you want to kill yourself faster than this series

Stream it or didn't happen.

Elfen Lied is just fine stop being an edge lord

there's no story really. i don't care to explain anything. i'm just not cut out for life, haven't been as long as i can remember, and am happy to finally depart. :)

Texhnolyze definetly.

>Texhnolyze
thanks. looks great. lain, eva, lotgh, and slayers are my favorite shows

Do not do it, user.

nhk

m8 just travel to mexico and spend all your money on hookers and cocaine

watched it when i was 14 i think it messed me up.. totally misinterpreted it and ended up wanting to be like satou

youtube.com/watch?v=JfyjJpeKDzU
Trigan lol

who redditgahara here?

yeah

>marathoning eva
That sounds depressing.

Have you considered that you're committing suicide because you have a tendency to do a lot of depressing things?

>lotgh

>ending yourself before watching Mirai Arise

>for nothing will make you want to kill yourself faster than this series
Not true
Naruto will have you shoot yourself in the head before you know it

Why would you spend your last days watching something so pretentious and outdated?

Try to hold at least a little value to your life.

Not him but I wouldn't want to do that.

LIFE IS A PRECIOUS GIFT FROM GOD DON'T GIVE IT AWAY
ALL THE PROBLEMS IN LIFE HAVE A SOLUTION

>ALL THE PROBLEMS IN LIFE HAVE A SOLUTION

You're right, the solution just happens to be a bullet to the temple.

i was in a relationship with a hooker last year!... and i don't really like cocaine too much. i have been spending a little money on heroin the past couple days -- though now it's all gone and i just have awful diarrhea

SUICIDE IS NOT AN OPTION

why tho

AND THE TEMPLE IS THE WORST PLACE TO SHOOT YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO DIE
THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CARES ABOUT YOU

Don't do it. Be strong. I believe in you.
watch only yesterday

op here i think chesterton articulates this best (leaderu.com/cyber/books/orthodoxy/ch5.html) but lol idc i still wan2 die

i just watched that ghibli doc so i will do this. thanks for your faith.

i'm surprised by all the well wishes. thanks anons i really do appreciate it

Read some comedy romance manga.
You will probably change your mind temporarily

>redditgahara
ok i will watch all the monogatari stuff
jfc im going full pretentious

>THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CARES ABOUT YOU
there are a lot of them. good people. i don't care. even if i decide not to do it that's the kind of person i am... one who deserves to die, no?

T E X H N O L Y Z E
᠎E
᠎X
᠎H
᠎N
᠎O
᠎L
᠎Y
᠎Z
᠎᠎E

What are you gonna do when you get to the EoE and Yui says "If he wants to survive, anywhere could be like Heaven. He has a chance to be happy anytime because he's alive."?

I'd kill myself too if I made rec threads

;~;

user, what show are you expecting to be turned into an anime? Are you not waiting for Spice and Wolf S3? Index S3? Baccano S2? The End of Berserk?

Killing yourself would just trouble the people who will find your family. But if you do plan to kill yourself, imagine the kind of afterlife you will be going to because and it might probably be the place you'll end up in. Imagine you will be sent to an Isekai world. Who knows. Also, can you try expressing the desire to live when you feel like you are about to die, you might leave an impression in this world, like a ghost or some ethereal entity.