So did the anime skip around a lot and leave out a lot of stuff from the LN or have I not watched all the episodes...

So did the anime skip around a lot and leave out a lot of stuff from the LN or have I not watched all the episodes? They mention some whole thing with Wiz but I don't remember any of it from the show.

Also KonoSuba thread. Aqua is cutest idiot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTCFbJd2OSI
youtube.com/watch?v=5hafM63g_YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, they skipped most of vol 2

>10 episodes
>did they skip anything

What do you think?

Vol 2 got the axe

Wiz's introduction, Aqua and Kazuma exploring the lich dungeon, and the party swap are what they skipped if i'm remembering right

a shame they skipped the party swap
that shows kazuma is actually a b tier Bokensha

Was there any memorable Megumin moment in vol 2?

Not really

They skipped a part I really liked where Aqua and Kazuma go into a dungeon.
pretty sure we will see it adapted though since it sort of sets up some another conflict for volume 3.
>And using a gentle expression I had never seen before, she smiled at Keele.
>… Just who was she.
She acts like a real goddess and Kazuma is obviously impressed, but they just kind of forget about it
I'm only in volume 6 so I don't know if anything else like that happens in the series

Vol 8

good
Aqua acting like that is insanely cute

Well, that's a shame.

Will Iris win the kazuma?
Princess loli always wins right?

where can I read the LN?

I was hoping OVAs with all the stuff skipped, but here we are
at least were only three months away from S2

DMCAkun theres no LN translations

At Barnes and Noble's, of course!

I do hope they praise and exalt Aqua some more. She deserves all the adulation!

aqua is a miracle of the universe

S2 will have an entire town full of Axis cultists that praise her name.

she exalts herself plenty. no other worship needed

>“Did I made her happy?”– He asked himself.

I just have something in my eyes.

immediately in the LN it shows aqua with panties
What the fuck.

Don't forget to listen to the drama cds.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTCFbJd2OSI

BLASPHEMY.

We have no chance of volume 5 this season right?

waiting on s2 for more nopan

>shimapan

if she wasnt confirmed best girl already she sure is now

>Aqua is cutest idiot
I want to feel her liquid pussy with my penis.

Congrats on your first anime series.

I'll just be waiting over here for season 2.

Congrats on being a fucking faggot, I bet your mum regrets not bolting and leaving your newborn ass unclaimed at the hospital

so whats canon, shimapan or nopan?

TRIGGERED

SHIMAPAN
H
I
M
A
P
A
N

From what I remember, they skipped:
>Wiz's introduction
A whole chapter dedicated to her. They go to a cemetary and "fight" her.
>Party Swap
Remember those guys that went to the Succubus place with Kazuma? Originally, they met them at the Guild, and Kazuma offers one of the guys to switch parties. The other guy accepts, because cute grills, but eventually cries and begs Kazuma to give his party back. Kazuma ignores him.
>Dungeon Raid with Aqua
Kazuma and Aqua go to a dungeon to level up. Aqua fucks up.

And they changed some stuff around, but nothing important. For example, Darkness doesn't tell anyone her real name until later on.

>A whole chapter dedicated to her. They go to a cemetary and "fight" her.

Got turned into a drama CD.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hafM63g_YE

oddly enough, all those got into the manga adaptation, shitty art aside

Just read the fanfiction.

>reading fanfics

I just love the smut.

>I left the noisy bath and went back by myself.

>“That, that is so mean! I...! I didn’t do anything...! I only visited the bath!”
>“Aqua-sama, how terrible... Erm, please, don’t cry anymore! When your tears touch my skin, it feels like an electric shock, it hurts...”

>After that, I met Aqua who was weeping in Wiz’s arms.

>“What is it now? Today is a bad day, trouble keeps coming one after another!”
>“What do you mean by bad day! What trouble! Why are you blaming everything on me!?”

>Aqua suddenly raised her head and snapped at me.

>“Erm... Aqua-sama went to the secret Hot Spring of the Axis cult, and the Hot Spring turned into normal warm water, after that...”
>“They chased me out! But I am a goddess! Why must I be chased out the church worshipping me!? That is too nasty!”

>By the way, this girl will purify water just by touching them.

>“And...! The thing that made me angry was when I told the Hot Spring manager ‘sorry for turning the Hot Spring into warm water, but it couldn’t be helped since I am the goddess Aqua herself!’, that manager... that manager he... he laughed with a ‘pfft’!... I am the goddess! That’s me!”

>Aqua started wailing again as Wiz patted her head to console her.

>I looked straight at Aqua.

>“... Pfft.”
>“Waaaahhhhhhh!!”
>“Kazuma-san!”

This is the sort of shit where you have to laugh at someone even if you're supposed to be sensitive around them. They're just too stupid to get any sympathy.

Are you gonna wait that way? Because those legs are doing thinghs to my dick.

Many 14y old girls have legs like that, nothing special.

MEGUMIN IS
NOT
FOR
LEWD

Reminder that Aqua is and always will be the person closest to Kazuma

>megumin
>legs are not special
>not for lewd

Never.

Kazuma is the villain LN readers deserve.

she would probably get somewhere with him if she wasn't literally retarded.

Just saw this webm the other day. Does this girl get a lot of screentime and does she win?

Arguably worst girl.

shes on the list of main characters so yes she gets screentime, but i'm not sure on winning, now go watch this, its great.

she gets pretty good screen time, but she always loses and she likes it.

shes like the pickle eyebrows girl in k-on
a rich girl that is used as a plot device

Shame since she looked really badass in that webm.

>and she likes it.
What?

Anyone know why konosuba only got 10 eps first season? They could have actually added the wiz introduction arc with 12 eps

>What?

Wiz is a shit anyway.

because DEEN legitimately didn't think it would sell and didn't care enough to throw much effort into it, since its did a fuckton better then they thought season 2 with probably more budget is happening and will hopefully actually be a full season.

your a shit you filthy aquafag, Wiz is best girl.

>implying
Aqua wouldn't be shit if she wasn't literally retarded.
>awesome power level
>construction skills

also megumeme best girl

>What?

If it gets 2 cours ill bust so hard, hopefully they keep the same comedy that came with the questionable animation even with a bigger budget

she gets like 2 volumes focusing on her and she becomes much more then "that pervert masochist". some of the best interactions with MC.

Watched this yesterday. I might be a sperg, but holy fuck, I think there were like two decent keyframes in the whole show. I held off watching it because >DEEN and my instincts were totally correct. What a waste.

thank god because she had like 10 seconds where she wasnt being a shitty joke in the anime

>more budget
Hope so, A much as I love the show sometimes looked fucking bad. Even the promotional art looked looks bad fanart sometimes.

*looked like

I'm convinced 90% of their budget went towards megumin explosions

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me at all. Most Megumin's "serious" scenes looked beautiful.

I don't think you understood what he meant.

All the budget went to Rakugo which I thought was weird considering how much more likely a fantasy harem anime is to be successful than a Josei/drama.

> Dustiness
> Personality upgrade
She turns from a masochist to the team Mom. How is that better?

Lalatina did nothing, she just stood there. A rock could do her job.

Volume 10 when

It's more entertaining, in the sense that you get to see Kazuma as one of the three troublemakers. I would like to see other characters hold off, but that's the best one.

I wanna sniff and lick that squeaky-clean butthole.

If any liquid Aqua touches turns into water, how does she taste anything?
Wouldn't wine turn into water when it touches her mouth?

>Aqua is the kind of girl that will fart in your nose or mouth and laugh like a retard at it.
>Darkness would have an orgasm just by thinking about you forcing her to fart in public.
>Megumin would accidentally fart in your nose or mouth, will get embarrassed as fuck and will spend the rest of the night telling you that crimsom demons don't fart.

aquas vomit is rainbow coloured and probably tastes like candy, im sure her farts are like a refreshing summer breeze

It also glows in the dark.

dumb aquaposter

34 days for japs, probably more for us gaijin piggus.

blessed, time to read the side material then

Right.

>he doesn't read the greatest fanfic ever of a franchise he presumably enjoys just because he's read too many werewolf-vamp pieces in the past
what a retard! It fits the girl whose picture you're posting.

The skipped one chapter in volume 1 and 2 in volume 2, it might not sound like much but the konosuba books are like 5~6 chapters long.

at which point the cliché romance and lame love related conflicts starts, and this turns into another lame isekai story, so that I can drop it? I have a weird feeling it will be at middle of season 2 like it always is for most shows

Just started reading first book and its plot moves faster than the anime.
Light novel indeed.

I sure hope not. One thing I really liked about the anime was that it stayed comedic throughout the first season.

The arch wizard is a master of explosion. The arch priest is a master healer/resurect/turn undead. This crusader is just bait, she's a master baiter.

A friend of mine said that it something between kazuma and megumin started on the last volume of the novel, which really pissed me off. I hope he is trolling me. if not, fuck this shit

n e v e r

its not even played like a romance you dunce
tell your friend to suck a dick and stop giving false spoilers

thanks

Yeah, they just sleep and bathe toghether every now and then. No romance at all!

japs do that sort of things platonically.

She's 13 and Kazuma spilled all his spaghetti so nothing big is going to happen
But Megumin was confirmed for endgame, Aquafags btfo etc

>Aquafags
I was certain Aqua was just a mascot and Lalatina was the competition in their party. Thief and princess aside.

Just wanted to add that she's 14 in the LNs (and 17 in the WN) by the time Kazuma spaghetties.
Still seems they are going to take it really slow.
But yeah, Megumin won already.

WN?
please tell me that's translated

Proof japs are retarded.

>not realizing everyone is tired of "NEET goes to fantasy world" genre and making a complete mockery of it would do well

Nah. The story has also branched off from the WN anyway, or so I'm told.

I wonder how they're going to do the rewriting to reveal Lalatina's noble heritage.

if s2 goes well
is s3 possible?