There are 0 (zero) threads about the main (true) heroine. You made Emilia mad by not wishing her a Happy Birthday...

There are 0 (zero) threads about the main (true) heroine. You made Emilia mad by not wishing her a Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday EMT!

there was a pretty big thread today, did you miss it?

Rem was more of a main heroine. She's the Rukia of Re Zero while Emilia is the Orihime aka the asspulled love interest.

Who's Rem?

>celebrating a fictional characters birthday like they're real
>celebrating birthdays when all it means you're one year close to death

She looks like an overly done character who is just there to be "cute" this show is moeshit

I want to nut inside this halfu elfu.

We already had threads. We don't need one up 24/7.

She is just there to be desired by Subaru. The true heroine is Satella.

some post that picture

Emilia is a stinky slut

Worst character by far

saged

Help! I'm in love with this hafu erufu.

best girl

>EMT
Take that impostor away, OP.

Waste of a really cute design.
Any writer who thinks they can limit the heroine to just being the girl the MC likes, and then just giver her some half-assed circumstances such as her whole character issues coming down to "woe-is-me" (in Emilia's case due to being a half-elf, because of the resemblance to Satella) has no business writing one.

The fact people say Rem was the actual main heroine (or that she felt as such) shows how poor a main heroine Emilia is, because Rem didn't actually feel like one either, but just as some glorified side character (that may, or may not be given a higher relevance due to mass popularity). That being said, Rem did do a good job at being a love interest, since she did a great job at being an emotional and moral support for the MC and also a reason why he developed his character.

Re:Zero doesn't really have a main heroine, or at least, it doesn't have a character that actually fits the role, even if the author says Emilia is the one, because the way she's been written doesn't feel as such.

The funny thing is that she's supposed to be the author's favourite girl, yet he hardly does anything with her character. You would expect the author to make his favourite character rather relevant, rather than just being the love interest of the MC.

I guess you can't expect better from amateurs.

This is now about the main (true) heroine of re:zero.

You mean this one by a big thread?

Happy Birthday, Emilia-tan!

Happy birthday EMT!

I want to protect her hafu erufu smile!

How old is Emilia anyway? What's she turning this year?

I'll post some Emilias for her birthday.

Her true age in novel is 107 years

EMT! EMT!

Please do not post other girls in Emilia's birthday thread.

>Posting inferior Emilia

Sad are these days of men.

Lewd Emilia

I guess posting dudes is ok then.

Please do not post traps either.

How long are half elf life spans?

That's all fine and dandy but where is rem?

Who? This is an Emilia-tan thread.

Cute

Far away from this terrible thread.

Does Rem even have a birthday?

dunno, but it must be quite long if after 107 years she is like 17-18 human-years scarcely

Let's get lewder.

Do we know why Emilia wants to be the ruler?

Does no one like Emilia?

That's about it.

Poor Emilia. She can't even keep a thread about herself alive through her birthday.

She wants their help unfreezing her village, which she herself froze when she was still a little girl.
Her Uncle Juice used to love her.

>saving a whole village
>selfish
EMT is so silly

Wow she's that ancient and still acts like she does? Shit fucking writing.

How do you know how 107 year olds are supposed to act? Have you ever met one?

Compared to actually having any desire to run a nation properly, it could be. Also, they're all probably dead anyways.

Not like little girls at the very least.

Well Emilia survived just fine. She looks to be in top tier health.

How's this series overall?

I have read the MC was terrible but does it offset the rest?

Well, she was frozen for most of those years, so she's mentally closer to 14. Maybe a little under that, because of how she was sheltered by Puck and kept ignorant by Roswaal.
The Black Snake didn't get her. It's one of the three great beasts, which I hear spreads disease and poison to everything in the area. It went through her village before she froze them all. They're probably all dead, with maybe a few exceptions.

Does this mean Emilia might be the last being with elven lineage?

MC is not so bad, really. He does some stupid stuff but he can be competent too. The premise is pretty good.

Only worth watching with Cred Forums / 10 in all honesty.

>not liking little girls
Why are you even here?

Anyone know when Rem's birthday is?

The MC is pretty cool, if you're a loser beta cuck there's a big chance you'll relate to him and wish him luck.

>is

was*, read the LN, she ded and subaru can't save her, user

Then when is Ram's birthday? It should be the same day.

Dd Subaru and Emilia ever go on that date?

Bruh

But this only proves Emilia is a rational person and isn't crazy

How did you celebrate her birthday?

>Rem: spineless yes man that has 2 emotions (crying/happy and killing)
>Emilia: will call Toyota out on his autism, independent, more than generic weeb bait trash (aka Rem)

>generic weeb bait trash
Which is funny, 'cause even Ram has more pics than Emilia

All you are doing is proving rem is a mindless waifu drone

Happy birthday EMT! Maybe someone will give you some personality as a gift!

delet this right now

because maid fetish is the biggest thing in nipland, hence why they have maid cafes and shit

This confirm that Rem is nothing but a bland waifubait.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMT.

EMT needs to be impregnated

>quarter elf babies

>all these buttburned normalfag replies
Emilia is dumb as shit but all well, happy birthday.

Rem is the one normalfags like. It's like babby's first waifu

>Emilia
>independent
She isn't. She really isn't. It's just that she's usually got Puck to depend on, so she doesn't need to depend on Subaru.

Also, when has Rem ever been spineless? She was ordered to help Subaru and she did her best to be supportive. The anime really cut out a lot of her scenes, but there's a reason why Subaru considers Rem to be the one person who is the hardest on him and not Emilia.

Puck is her spirit animal she chose fuck boy, you forgetting she took out a finger doing most of the work herself.

Rem is a shitty chick who suddenly gives no fucks about her sister and only goal in life is to be with subaru, pathetic.

>cut out scenes

The anime adapts the LN and not the WN and the LN is purged by YP so you're clearly full of shit

>will call Toyota out on his autism
Too stupid to understand actions because of her own autism and self-loathing.
>independent
Depends on clown, depends on nuclear cat spirit, depends on maids, Subaru and two other candidates's forces have to save her ass and her own realm because she's incompetent.
>Emilia isn't generic
Sweet, kind, naive, generic "good" goal to make everyone equal, hated by everyone for contrived story reasons, even though anyone who spent five minutes with her would like her, and that conveniently allows a faggot like Subaru to get near her and score, distressed damsel. Totally unique.

Rem is liked by everyone. Being "babby's first" is neither here nor there, you're just assburned it eclipses your boring elf waifu and resort to normalfag retorts.

>Too stupid to understand actions because of her own autism and self-loathing.
Nothing to understand. Even Subaru admitted he was being an autist and that Emilia was right to call his bitch ass out.
>because she's incompetent.
Witch cult isn't some weak group. If Betelgeuse went for any of the other parties he would have fucked them up as well in a surprise attack. Emilia is perfectly capable of beating a finger.

Being able to win a fight isn't the same as having an independent personality. Also, while it's adapting the LN and not the WN, that doesn't mean people aren't aware of quite a few scenes that were cut or never included.

I don't know why you're so triggered by this. Saying she isn't independent is just stating a fact about where her character development currently stands at the end of Arc 3. I'm not even doing it with the intent to insult her. She's supposed to become more independent later.

>Witch cult isn't some weak group.
Emilia doesn't know what the Witch Cult is, nor does she know they regularly target Half-Elves. This is also established to be common knowledge. At the start of the story, Emilia is incompetent. If you can't accept this, then you don't actually like Emilia at all. You like the Emilia you've imagined.

>Nothing to understand.
If you can't understand people, especially a basic idiot like Subaru, why should you be trusted with governing anything? In the same scene Emilia laments this flaw, as she should.

Have you praised her today?

>liking a whore.

>mfw I haven't watched any seasonal animu in $CURRENT_YEAR

>tfw was waiting for Remfags to get btfo by the last episode
I want a season 2 solely for Rem to get wrecked. Hurry it up.

They changed a lot of Rem related scenes, so a lot of that would be awkward. Subaru might be more focused on Emilia during Arc 4, but he thinks about Rem and his love for her quite often. His interest in her could be made non-romantic, but the repeated thought in Arc 4 is that he loves Rem and Emilia the same amount and refuses to think of one being above the other. They're both number one to him.

>They changed a lot of Rem related scenes, so a lot of that would be awkward

But he said he has a number one and a number two. So he doesn't feel the same way about both girls.

Emilia has her own goals and uses puck or whoever to help her.

Rem only goal in life is muh subaru and will most likely kill herself + the person if subaru ever died since her character is so weak she would only live if the the other character lives, she's as bad as puck.

Also you need to friking understand the LN itself is the official shit and could be the one that cuts content itself and the anime is only adapting straight from it.

He fell in love with Rem and confessed to her, while still being in love with Emilia.
He's got two number ones.
>Up until now, Subaru had believed that his thoughts were earnestly focused on only one person. In reality, to Subaru the person on his mind was also Emilia and no one else.
>However, the existence of Rem, while leaving his affection towards Emilia unchanging, had become just as large to him and remained in his heart.
>And so Subaru made a clear choice. It may be unsightly to become serious all of a sudden, but since he was unable to give up on his thoughts towards either party,
>–He decided to take both Emilia and Rem.
>Emilia: “You love her, don't you?”
>Subaru: “Love her, love her a lot. I love her as much as I love you, Emilia-tan.”
>Subaru: “I'm worried. I'm super worried. I've been thinking this whole time I have to do something, and I'm sure I'll constantly be thinking about it. I do want to think of you as my number one, but... this isn't something I can put a number on. Sorry.”
>Subaru: “Don't talk about my social position! Even I know it's way too much luxury! But that's what it is! What's so wrong about having two stars in number one!?”
>Not that he was trying to get the conversation sobered up, but they were Subaru's sincere feelings. He loved Emilia. He also loved Rem. Those two made him stand, made him walk, and even though before Kenichi, even though facing his past, they gave him the strength not to flee. The sky of stars which once covered the whole of the heavens above—and the glittering starlight he saw then.
>The two of them beamed down upon Subaru's head with their light, strong, in no way inferior to the old others. And surrounding those Number One stars shone the glow of those supposedly disappeared, different stars.

>They're both number one to him.

Stop saying things as if they are facts and then disregard actual dialogue from the character who said it

>LN itself is the official shit and could be the one that cuts content itself and the anime is only adapting straight from it.
I'm well aware. I'm also well aware that those scenes the anime cut involving his love for Rem are in the LN. Also, Emilia is pretty much Roswaal's pawn in the first Arcs.
Still, you're technically right that he doesn't feel the exact same way about the two girls. However, his feelings for both are of equal strength. He'd drink Rem's piss as soon as he'd drink Emilia's.
>Subaru: “There's lots of hot girls out there whose bodily fluids I don't have the resolve to drink so no! Or really even if I had the resolve I don't want to drink anything called 'bodily fluids'! My fetishes are vanilla!”
>Subaru is not excited by spit or sweat or whatever excretions. He thinks. If they were Emilia or Rem's, he might just think otherwise. His heart quietly hides the thought.

Subaru never makes his love confession to Rem in the anime either, which is in both the WN and LN. Their relationship is different there, probably to make things more straightforward and to make Subaru look less like a cheating scumbag.

>I'm also well aware that those scenes the anime cut involving his love for Rem are in the LN

Yeah i'm sure you read arc 4 in LN form and like the other user pasting "translations" straight from it.

I'll admit I haven't read the scenes in the LN, but even Emiliafags who read it will confirm that he confesses his love to Rem and that the scene is unchanged between the WN and LN.

February 2nd or 3rd or something, its mentioned in the AU thing.

No she isn't, she just taking a very, very long nap after a hard arc of best girling.

Helps to have a popular sister.

>The anime adapts the LN and not the WN and the LN is purged by YP so you're clearly full of shit
The manga has additional and extended scenes that were cut from the anime, and that also adapts the LN.

The manga is grossly behind in translation

So? It's covered up to half of arc 3 and has scenes that aren't in the anime, stop being a fucking retard.

Post moon of what he actually said, not the subs.

I wonder how many never got the reference.

I bet it's over half the viewers. Heck, I'm being generous, it's probably 4/5.

Patrasche is a lucky girl.

user, can you read what's being written?

>Dumbass claims no Rem scenes are 'cut' because obviously the LN doesn't have them from the WN
>Counter point that the Manga is also adapting the LN and does have them
>Sperg claims Manga can't have them because its behind the anime
>Point out that logic is retarded and irrelevant
Did I miss anything retard-kun or do I need to use easier words for you?

Congratulations, you have failed to use an ANONYMOUS imageboard. Vacate from life

Congratulations, you have been BTFO and have no response, what's the next step in your master plan of autism?

You're replying to a different person, dipshit

>have a thread to celebrate Emilia being brought into the world
>thread turns to Emilia bullying and waifu shitflinging
What went wrong?

I know that, which is why I didn't use "You" in my greentext. You're as stupid though, so retard-kun works, retard-kun.

>I know that
You really don't

Yeah, you're a dumb fuckwit, come back if you have anything interesting to say or stay buttmad and BTFO I don't care.

You should stick to reddit if you need nametags to follow a conversation while projecting your "buttmad"

remfags being remfags

This They're the same as Kuronekofags, Eririfags, Aoyamafags, etc.

>but even Emiliafags who read it will confirm that he confesses his love to

So why are they now a credible source? Seriously you fags are just spouting shit from the WN that's loosely trasnlated and saying that the LN is 1:1.

>the manga
Yeah and the pacing is also fucked in the manga too.

If the manga has these dumb rem scenes you insist the anime skipped out on while the LN had them then show it since all you're doing is spouting shit as facts.

It still has nothing to do with the anime adapting the L

I don't actually see much Emilia bullying in here. There's a bit of it, sure, but not as much as you'd think. Someone calling Emilia incompetent, dependent, and naive isn't bullying her. Overcoming those flaws to become a proper leader, and not just someone's puppet, is pretty much her main character arc. If you like Emilia, that's what you should be looking forward to. Not some imaginary version you've constructed in your head.
>So why are they now a credible source?
Because they disliked that confession scene, as they think Rem cheated by faking her death, but they will still admit that it's in the LN. The wiki editors will tell you that too. Maybe you'll argue that they're all Remfags who can't be trusted, but then there's no point in discussing things further.
Emiliafags are just as prone to outraged denial as Remfags. Subaru wants both Rem and Emilia, and the two of them more or less accept that for now.

Look bruh, you're expecting me to believe any of this because someone else said so and the fact that you could be even lying about what you said yourself.

It's true that I could be lying. I've got no way to convince you that I'm telling the truth. Still, this shit is on the wiki summary. The confession scene with Rem actually happened. The people who've said it was unchanged between the LN and WN have translated the scene, and other people have translated the same scene as well. It checks up. They didn't just pull it out of their ass.

This is just the kind of guy Subaru is in the LN and WN. He's not able to number them so neatly.

You wake up and this half elf is on your bed like so. What do you do?

make quarter elf babies

Ask where's Rem since she took my shirt

>Emilia replies with "Who's Rem?"

I should've seen that coming

>as you breed with Emilia your children will get less and less elf
It's not fair!

>both love interests for Subaru involve race mixing
This is heresy, where is the pure human waifu?

Vote for Emilia

That's too bad, user. Emilia wants you to use a condom. Now what will you do?

ejaculate inside with such force as to break the condom

Is that even possible?

Is this supposed to make Rem look endearing? It only proves Emilia is a sane person who actually thinks about shit and not a spineless low maintenance doormat.

Is it true Emilia became an antagonist's wife?