Daily reminder that Japan has the shittiest taste in the whole world

Daily reminder that Japan has the shittiest taste in the whole world.

>amerilards taste consist of Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul and Naruto

Better than K-ON, Non Non Biyori and Yuru Yuri

Why is this Yuta guy such a degenerate?
Just look at the videos he posts.

Nah

Are u retarded?

Considering their popularity in Japan I'd say that's just as much Japan's taste as it is America's.

They are popular everywhere because they are objectively good

>Japanese tastes consist of Sword Art Online, Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul, and Gundam SEED
>especially Gundam SEED

That dude is a troll though.

>SAO and Naruto
>Objectively good

You're a funny man. I don't know the first thing about Tokyo Ghoul but if it's grouped with those two that's not a good omen

> Japanese people actually though Akira was a good character

Tokyo Ghoul is an edgefest. Their power literally comes from being edgy

Says the 14 year old

>naruto
>bad

Hey m8, K-on's legit

Japs do classically have shit taste though

At least they have some shitty history, not just cute girls.

>Better than K-ON

Underage shouldn't comment.

Are you that commenter below video.
why are exposing your autism, it's cringy

>Cred Forums suddenly hates moe

Back to 9gag.

No, that's people who say they don't watch anime and jerk off to Berserk and Jojo.

you mean Cred Forums

>Japan apparently has bad taste
>when this is the taste of Americans

A few Re:zero answers in that video.

literally THE SHOW right now

>shonen at the top

That's only been true for the last 30 years. Action shit will always top the ratings no matter what.

The disturbing part is that Danganronpa is that low.

True.

Should be lower.

I see nothing wrong with this, taste is subjective, go back to your moeshit autist

Both K-ON and Tokyo Ghoul are garbage.

Anime died in 2006.

>all these kids mad that their moeshit is BTFO

I think perhaps you guys should take in the mirror before you call the kettle black

>taste of Americans
>the anime rankings of one season

Also, where did you get this? If you went there even once then you've got to stay there.

fuck outta here crossboarder newfag

>moeshit
spotted the re:dditor

I actually liked Naruto until the Sasuke rescue arc.

For the amount of cancerous pieces of garbage that post about Dangan here, I thought it'd be up there with all the toonami-tier shit

Does anyone else wish anime wasn't made by Japan? Perhaps a better country like South Korea or something

>implying most anime isn't already the product of Korean sweatshop animators
I mean the writing wouldnt get any worse if we hired Korean writers, might as well move the entire industry

>Kono Bijutsubu over Amanchu

>Taboo Tattoo above anything

I've barely watched most of those with few episodes into the ones I did watch but I would take them over the other trash.

I dare you to make less sense

Ironic shitposting is just shitposting.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

It would have better writing since Koreans don't have shit taste

Please don't ever put Yuru Yuri in the same sentence with the other shows. Never, ever do that.

>Naruto is criticized
>"Better than K-ON, Non Non Biyori and Yuru Yuri"

they think "your name" is good so I definitely wouldn't say they have good taste

Is Anime addicted fans never go out in the house?

Fuck this globalist scumbag's channel and videos.

Look at this ret--- Good bait.

How could anybody put berserk anywhere besides the very bottom?

>re zero will never have a season 2 because only america loved the show
Two nukes weren't enough.

Absolutely. I've learned this fact of life after a video about Japanese otakus tricked me into watching Gosick.

Daily reminder Japan became like that because of your fucking nukes

ReZero is doing fine in Nips though and I'm pretty sure it will get season 2.

So is Maou and guest what?

So why do you follow THEIR media?

Guy in the pic has a point. Culture of 'cute' (Kawaisa) is really big in Japan which is why Hello Kitty became a social phenomenon. The natural development of said culture is 'moe'. Moe actually has universal appeal thanks to how it emulated features of children/small critters. It's interesting how how Moe came to be as a more feminine counter-culture to the 'working salaryman' ideal that's shoved down the throats of Japanese men at the 70s.

Currently Japan is still reluctant to embrace the more modern culture of anime and moe, but with how hard Your Name broke into mainstream, the new Tokyo governor being so into anime, and Japan actively choosing anime characters as the face of the upcoming Olympics, things seem to come to a head.

You have to be 18 or older to post in Cred Forums.

Cred Forums loves moe shit though.

>japan created anime
>ameritards complaining
lol

I have always heard japan has shit taste but never saw any examples of it. Its always only retards complaining they dont make 'deepmachyor anime for deepmachyor people' like themselves

Fuck off cancer. Keion was so hated when it first aired that it literally shut down the board. You don't remember, because you weren't here, but I do. Back then, we had board-wide spamming, not just in-thread spamming. People were so sick of that shit that Cred Forums would get shut down for hours in endless spam.

You mean Monogatari, K-On, Madoka, Love Live and GuP.

Before captcha Cred Forums was spammed to death every few days. It had shit to do with K-On. During Accelspammer time it was spammed to death every day.

People fucking loved K-on when it aired. You don't know shit.

Reminder that modgeist was right

is Cred Forums a safe space for liberal sjws that report anyone with a different opinion/taste? kek

You would know what its like here if you actually frequented the board Cred Forums-kun

What's wrong woth Gosick? I thought it was alright.

Yuta is a jew-plant.
He needs to be Inejiroed.

Moe is love.
Moe is life.
Moe is truth.

He is great, not many people ask the questions he does. Even if some people wont tell the truth you can make out liars out by just looking at their body language. the only reason you wouldnt like him is if you were a trumptard.

Objectively enjoyable to a lot of people that is all. Ask them if its the greatest thing ever made and should deserve an oscar and no one would pick those.

FUCK
MOE

you fags are so insufferable

As its supposed to be, i worked hard to sway popular opinion into hating Moe.

Thats summer season no? Ongoing shows no? So that makes sense. They even have Mob Psycho high as fuck which is the best of the year, at least some people seem to get sick of Moeshit.

If you don't like moe then get the fuck out of Cred Forums, There are sites better suited for your taste out there.

Moe is love, Moe is life.

user, that would be good taste. (you) missunderstood something

>waiting for this damn fad to end.
>then japan can finally get their head out of there waifus ass and make good shit...
>... or find the next best thing to shit on.

Moe is shit
Moe is cancer
Moe spreads like a plague in the dark ages of diseases.
Moe is like an american version of death note where L is replaced with a black man because of diversity requirement in modern films because everyone wants more of it.

I honestly only like Harems. Everything else is shit.

This.
/thread

I'm arresting you for crimes against moe! Come quietly or there will be trouble!

New Game is so high. It looks visually appealing but I have no idea how people watch such a boring show.
Watch better moe, people.

>Moe is like an american version of death note where L is replaced with a black man because of diversity requirement in modern films because everyone wants more of it.
christ mate

Being fair, Amanchu is pure garbage.