Was Re: Zero a masterpiece? How original it was? Will Japan ever top it?

Was Re: Zero a masterpiece? How original it was? Will Japan ever top it?

no

1. No.
2. Meh.
3. Yeah.

we are in Cred Forums,please use an argument

No
It wasn't
Easily

No. Just because you like it OP. that does not automatically make it the best thing ever.
Completely unoriginal, nothing it did hasn't been done before and done better.
Yes, easily, there's nothing special about it.

1. No.
2. Meh.
3. Yeah.

No, not really.
The only part where it felt truly original was the one stretch of the series where Subaru goes off the deep end, after that with the White Whale and Witch Cult arc it just feels really standard in comparison. If they had kept the tone of that one arc, or at least didn't change the tone so drastically, I probably would have liked it much more than I do right now.

That doesn't sound convincing

1. Yeah.
2. Meh.
3. No.

>I will just be a contrarian and say it was bad
again, where have I seen this before? oh maybe when I was just trying to fit in, that was always embarrassing

>zomg le dark subversion

That shot is pure kino. Symbolism and imagery worthy of Snyder.

Subaru in the shadow saved by Emilia who is in the light. She's the light to his shadow. She's the one who enlightens him, his savior.

Oh, I forgot to put this.

BRAVO WHITE FOX
R
A
V
O

Arc 1 and 2 was pretty original but 3 went full shounen in therms of cliche. We even had friendship moments eew.

1.nope
2. ha!
3. yep

Sounds like the SAO haters. With the difference SAO is actually great unlike re;zero

It was pretty awesome at first, but I didn't like it anymore by episode 18

No.
Not really, but it had a twist I guess.
Sure yeah, next season probably.

Fucking this. I don't feel like there was a single good episode after they started fighting the whale.

1. No.
2. Meh.
3. Yeah.

They lowered the show from a 10/10 into a 6/10 by givign us that forcedly cut happy ending bullshit instead of not beign pussies and ending it like it should have been ended

What's with that "Shirou meets Saber" shot?

>This was the last time they spoke as friends. Subaru is standing in the dark, Emilia is standing in the light

Kino
Bravo Lucas

It's the most retarded series I've ever watch.
Lots of plot conveniences where character appears when you need them and they are missing when you need them again. Roswal and Reinhard just like to disappear and reappear. Betelgeuse is like the worst villain of all time. Literally did nothing at all besides being crazy which is overused villain trope.

no, but it was better than Eva at least
its an adaptation so
Im sure they will

Yes, never been done before, not in a long time. will probably stay the best anime Japan have produced for at least 10 years.

Japan already did by pic related.

No
I don't know
Bananya already topped

>it was better than EVA at least

>People are still memeing about how much of a "masterpiece" this is
Don't you faggots have something better to do? Like shitting on someone else waifu of getting dubs?

>Betelgeuse is like the worst villain of all time.

Not a masterpiece by any means, but it was quite good.
It wasn't very original, it's literally 2 gimmicks combined.