Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pepsigem/status/779136209671036928
a.pomf.cat/nbxvnh.webm
a.pomf.cat/zrgpvm.webm
a.pomf.cat/oxphdy.webm
a.pomf.cat/eoqnit.webm
twitter.com/yonezuuuuu/status/778774295837159424
twitter.com/Uchikoshi_Eng/status/779269562420211713
google.fr/search?q=kodaka dangan ronpa time travel&oq=kodaka dangan ronpa time travel&aqs=chrome..69i57.6191j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is he so useless

Soon

I really cant think of anyone else being the 16th participant but chiaki solely cause shes the only fucking character thats MIA from future arc that was prominent enough in despair arc, hell i dont think there are any named characters in despair arc that wasnt already in future arc. I was worried they would bring her back when they first showed her off as being a real human so i just hope however they do it theres some consequence. Like if shes seriously just the same chiaki ill be genuinly pissed, if she was turned into some lackey by tengan then that'll at least be semi interesting and explain why hinata and crew are even showing up.

oh god im thinking of the despair of chiaki surviving all this right into the epilogue but kirigiri actually being dead.

He'll finally, at long last, after weeks of hype... do something in the finale of Future. Ogata guaranteed it.

How does one survive from multiple stab wounds

So meme magic is what ruined the world?

>do something in the finale of Future
Do something stupid most likely.

Akane goes beyond just being and idiot
She's like an actual child

literally Monsoon tier

>his anime techniques brought the world to despair
>useless

Watch again user

xth for SHSL Nihilist

I'm sure if worse came to worse, Izuru could just turn her into a basket case and then seal up the wounds.

But that isnt a good thing

Chisa did nothing wrong, and she will be redeemed in the finale.

Idk user he does look pretty sketchy to me

what I have so far

its danganronpa shits already pretty crazy, juzo somehow survived what was ostensible 2 entire nights in succession with a missing arm and a fatal stab wound the chest with a smaller one to the shoulder. I can imagine chiaki surviving swiss cheese Armageddon if izuru or tengan immediately fucked around with her body afterwords

She had a literal perfect being standing right next to her so who the fuck knows.

What she deserves is to be cucked by a gay.

After the Tragedy I thought I could walk out of the Neo World Program and into a normal life... But who was I kidding? I was born to BORED.

Now you'll see what I'm really like.

You know that nickname you love so much? "The Ultimate Hope"? Wanna know I got it?

What I'm saying is... Izuru is back.

He better have the best exit that rivals Komaeda's once he inevitably kills somebody and comes up with some heartless plan that makes him even more unlikable.

Would Ibuki like your favorite music?

>chiaki under the car

>that bottle next to kirigiri

maximum kek, i recommend putting this pic in there to represent mastermind tengan

This.

Such despair to follow.

Saved

It's been a long time since a character has immediately screamed asshole like this guy does

She ruined Ikoroshia 8bit and Ekoroshia for me.

Remember when we thought that Seiko was going to be sketchy as fuck?

naegi slipping on something in the background would be great

Monaca on a wheelchair spaceship.

do you think chisa dying first was part of naegi's luck, having a massive despair fag take part in a killing game would of likley caused an already shitty situation to be 10 times shittier.

>Chiaki under the train
Amazing, 10/10

>chisa is dead
no

Junko did nothing wrong.

>he'll be the mc killer
>have to watch the trial from his pov after he does it

No? Some people thought she'd just be some weirdo.

This guy looks like an asshole and even poses like one

>no body
>no tragic flashback
>ambiguity from Izuru about whether she was really dead or not

That technically did happen though.

Most thought she was going to be crazy which she kinda did.

>couldn't even beat a manlet at her own game

Does he kill her with his penis?

Can someone post Hajime's "JUST" face.

Hey, Without him we wouldn't have Asahina's tits.

She's dead. Stop responding to bait

It sure is nice being the protagonist of New Danganronpa V3: Minna no Koroshiai Shingakki(New Danganronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing)! You guys should consider buying my game and enjoy playing as me!

Ever since people started pointing out the camera focusing on chisa ive been pretty skeptical about her death, just cause its danganronpa fucking anything is possible with enough foreshadowing. It very likley is just a stylistic angle but the fact that we know theres a 16th participant and the ostensible mastermind is dead it pretty much guarantees that we need a character thats both MIA in future that could be enough reason to bring hinata to naegi for them to team up, literally who the fuck else could it be if its not chiaki.

I was worried originally they would bring in junko especially since that chisa and her switching places thing sounded terrifyingly plausible, but thankfully that got shot the fuck down and we more or less got confirmation junko wasnt even that smooth a mastermind, her plan fell apart and she didnt even have any actual part in the events of AE or DR2. So basically its either chiaki or a new literal who character.

user as a Chisafag I gotta say it's time to let go. She's dead, she was a red herring.

That Chiaki, I'm dying.

>implying

I'm afraid for your virginity, Kaede. It's a prison setting, Kodaka has shown he's not afraid of getting the protagonist violated, and there are douchebags running around.

user just let people speculate, cause you and i both know this shit is pretty plausible as the series has pulled more absurd shit. At least this shit has more weight to it than kirijunko or the sort.

The protagonist spot Kaede

I'll buy anything for you kaede-chan

>couldn't even spell Chiaki right
please proofread your posts

Hopefully he'll be an entertaining dick like Togami was until he became a gag.

Maybe have the Komaeda like chill when he's pretending to be nice.

Just ignore him, he's the guy who tries to shout down any theory by calling the person "delusional".

Can't wait for you to get raped near the back by Diomaeda.

Hajizuru is the 13th branch leader

It doesn't.

>the kirijunkofag saying anything

How embarrassing

Oh hes that guy, i havent seen a user so unanimously hated and autistic since i left Cred Forums, theres a guy there named FFXV-kun who has genuine problems. While death-fag isnt anywhere near his levels he evokes a similar feeling.

>implying she won't do the raping

Amazing. Truly a work of excellent art.

>kirijunkofag
Oh fuck off you cunt, I'm not that clown. I just like the fanart.

>it appears my panties are despair

kaede i promise you i wont let ANYONE near you. as soon as they start blushing in their FTEs it'll be time to leave

How do you pronounce Kaede? Something like Katie or Cai-Duh

>being so bad you compare them to FFXV-kun

That guy is autistic but ouch, thats i a harsh comparison.

>retard calling anyone autistic

Hilarious.

Who let you out of the storage closet?
That's a good boy, make sure to Buy New Danganronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing™ in both Japanese and English as well as on both PS4 and the Vita!
DELETE THIS

I'd love this. Though I like Kaede too.

Gouda

Where did this "Kaede's gonna get raped" shit come from?

>replying to himself

Talk about autism

who are the most peaceful "fags" in these threads?. these days kirigirifags and sayakafags have been really cancerous

カエデ
ka-e-de

Remember - if a poster starts their sentences with an uppercase letter but does not finish them with a period, they're probably one of the thread's resident baiting shitposters and you're better off hiding them.

They will just reveal he's Despair and is working with the mastermind. Nothing new.

>
Kaede is for vanilla sex/scissor with Cap.

Gentle-men.

Three syllables
K+eye
ehhhh
dah

That's the one thing that will make him an instant favorite of mine.

I will.
How to not get spoiled though.

>Americans

girls in prision

Speculation based on Boyband-kun looking like a douchebag, AE featuring child prostitution and the protagonist getting groped and potentially mindbroken in a bad ending, and a potential desire to one-up Uchi after Dio didn't rape Clover in VLR lead people to suggest the idea that Kaede will end up raped.

He'll end up dying to monokuma's gloomy sunday text that the mastermind sent him using Tengan's phone.

Do it for Kaede

user are you ok? Like I'm genuinly worried about you, if your feeling down ill always be there to listen and call you a faggot.

it's kirigirifags who shit things up with their constant spamming of their retarded theories.

just like with chiakifags.

it's ruined the quality of these threads as of recent. i wish they'd get trips so we can filter them

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

That's pretty accurate, brother! Nice!

You can't really tell because of all the false flagging that goes on.

>desire to one-up Uchi after Dio didn't rape Clover in VLR
What?

ka - "ca"r
e - "e"rotic
de - "De"bussy

ReminderStay safe anons, dont take weak baits.

Juzo's death scene was so well done fuck.

kah-eh-deh

Basically this

Juzo did nothing wrong

How could he know that a teen girl would do so much damage?

Hahahaha holy fucking shit
twitter.com/pepsigem/status/779136209671036928

Stupid memes.

>implying he's dead

>Well then Mukuro, this really is Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy

Seriously Kodaka?

Its mostly just 1 guy, is the shitty thing. The falseflag king turned into a hope-fag going off about how it'll end happily now, and ever since then it feels like some other shitposter ramped it up tenfold to match the false flagging.

>hey do something
Izuru looted her corpse, that's doing something.

Check'd

>good luck from one protagonist girl to the other !
>T..try to avoid any hope obsessed nutcases ! and... protect your helper girl !
>be sure to find a master and some pretty boys to scisoor with, Kaede !

Just endure for more two days and then Kodaka will bring Kirigiri back and the retarded theories will come to an end.

The way the scene was originally written implies that Dio raped clover after chaining her up. You can even see bits of it in the final game.

A teen girl that managed to enter the main course of Hope Academy and was definitely not a normie that he always despises.

Why does this exist.

>first time main title has a girl protagonist
>it's a prison
>with possible assholes around
>there's a love hotel
>game is supposed to be more mature than the previous games
>includes AE
>MC always feels some type of despair

Yeah Kaede really is going to get raped.

JUZOBOYS
U
Z
O
B
O
Y
S

That is such shit logic coming from you.

So Juzo should also treat Sakura like a normal teenage girl, too, right?

Sure, it's all their fault. It's not like any of you ever try to piss them off on purpose or anything.

>waifus

Who is the head writer of this shit?

What the absolute fuck. Is DR3's dub the worst dub this season?

Juzo the best DR3 boy.

>giving me false hopes

That's actually amazing. Junko's voice acting is perfect.

My god.

You forgot
>She's a go getter girl and a 'leader' type of character

She was talking to Izuru tho.

>Juzo did nothing wrong
You're wrong
He died

Funny enough, that just makes me hate Akane more, because it's her fault Clover goes through any of this shit. And ZE is clear that all the timelines are valid and existent.

Nice 4's.

What does she say?

A teen girl with an army of normalfags and super analytical abilities.

>dissed his waifus

Other than that, that's honestly how I would expect Junko to sound if she were an American chick. Like Cher from Clueless.

I'm just trying to work out what the fuck they think a weeaboo is. Because by definition a nip isn't a weeb.

It could be worse.

But why are they releasing a dub so close to the actual release? Shouldn't they take their time?

Did they record that with phone call

Except for the fact that Danganronpa is set in Los Angeles in the good old u s of a

>false hoping

user please, juzoboys have stayed pure and mainly really friendly through to the end then accepted his death in style mainly cause of how well done it was.

In fact, all the fags of these threads have mainly been friendly, save for one, death-fag should really follow through on his passion.

Sakura is a pure maiden and she needs to be treated as such

it's a localized insult

She's Japanese, why did you spell it with katakana?
かえで
Kaede when phonetically spelled in a kana would be in hiragana, no? Am I remembering my phonetics and syllabaries wrong?

Well according to FUNimation.

Anyone who likes anime is a weeb.

Funimation has been really pushing simulcast dubs. DR3 is actually one of their slower ones, a lot of them are only 4-5 episodes behind the original

Will make the rape even more heart breaking. Just look at that foreshadowing in the top right

And she's next to him in class trials.

Having to solve the case with your rapist right next to you would be super duper despair inducing

See you monday.

Why does Junko act like such a cute girl around Naegi?

She isn't spazzing out like she is with Izuru.

Instead, she seems to be enjoying herself just simply by hiding and looking at Naegi from afar.

If she could, I bet she would be content just watching Naegi all day and occasionally chucking a wrench at Naegi.

i'm quoting the trials
see

>She literally said "waifus"
>This is a real, legitimate dub being done by a professional company

I'm fucking dying. And the Californian valley girl accent on Junko is just the cherry io top.

>In fact, all the fags of these threads have mainly been friendly,

>kirigirifags and chiakifags have been friendly

spotted one of the shitposters

Junko looked more annoyed by him than anything in despair 11.

she spazzed out when she was ryoko with naegi but yeah its interesting

>Monokuma doesn't care because he didn't kill anyone

>44444
The only thing Juzo did wrong was not tell Munakata. You can't say he could've prevented the Tragedy, because Junko had already taken over HPA and there was literally no way to stop her.

Don't forget when she meets Izuru and she exclaims 'yas queen!', presumably because the script said 'kyaaa squee!'

reminder
stay safe out there anons, falseflaggers are around every corner.

>Kaede. After all this time, it's just you and me.
>I believe that you owe me something. Something that you stole from me. Something that I deserve.

>The protagonist spot.

>That's right Kaede. You honestly thought that I would forget about it? I have served justice for all my life, I've been a messenger of Hope for decades, you on the other hand are a liar, a cheat, and a foul woman. You don't deserve to be our protagonist.
>Kaede, I will give you a choice. Give me the protagonist spot now, and I shall be merciful. Or else, there will be consequences.
>You see, within my mechanical body I hold an extreme power. This secret is my greatest weapon, a Super Prison School Level Weapon, if you will.
>If you don't hand over the protagonist spot, I will use this weapon on you, and I warn you, you won't live enough to regret your choice. For this secret weapon has never failed to slay an opponent. The last time it was used, a waifu was killed.
>You heard me well, Kaede. You were right in the trial. I killed your rival. The fact that I never got caught for it is testament to the effectiveness of the weapon. Nobody but you ever suspected me. And nobody will suspect me when they find your cold, lifeless body in this wretched place.
>Kaede, hear me out. Give me your protagonist spot, and I will let you go in peace. I will even make you my leading lady.
>Decline my offer, and you will feel the sweet embrace of death.
>What say you?
>...
>Tsk, a fighter to the end, huh? Well then. I will not hold back. Prepare yourself, Kaede. SORE WA CHIGAU YO!

>She isn't spazzing out like she is with Izuru.

Did you miss most of her senpai moments with him and her trying to kill him many times

spotted the shitposting deathfag

>meme waves
>It's the memes

Top fucking lel. This show is gold. The best part is that he actually says "meme" and it's not just the subs being shit.

Chisa is love.
Chisa is life.
Chisa is a miracle of the universe.
Chisa might've done some things wrong, but only out of brainwashing that even HOPElet couldn't resist.
Chisa is alive and undespaired, as confirmed by the theater scene.

That would be traumatizing. This could make for some good writing if Kodaka doesn't fuck it up which he likely will

Chisa is a filthy despairslut.

Did anyone find junko mimicking Izuru's voice funny ?

It's not GAMERGATER levels of bad. But if you want to get across that she thinks he's otaku level of loser without actually having to use the word otaku, I think saying he has a waifu is right on up there.

I can't tell what the actual line is word for word though because my ears are the fucking worse though.

>Chisa is alive and undespaired, as confirmed by the theater scene.
>undespaired.
No she was very much despair there.
Remember, she considered the world going to shit to not be a bad ending since it's what she and the UDs wanted.

Don't be mean to her.

I now want a super happy ending where both kirigiri, chisa, and chiaki survive and live happily ever after with their respective love interests. not because i want to see them live in particular, but just cause i really want to see death-fag get blown out.

stay strong waifufriends.

Dunno, rape seems a little edgy, don't you think? It worked in Ae, but I don't see how it can work in here without being hamfisted and edgy.

Stop replying to bait you idiot.

The path leading to the scaffold was extremely rough and difficult to pass; the King was obliged to lean on my arm, and from the slowness with which he proceeded, I feared for a moment that his courage might fail; but what was my astonishment, when arrived at the last step, I felt that he suddenly let go my arm, and I saw him cross with a firm foot the breadth of the whole scaffold; silence, by his look alone, fifteen or twenty drums that were placed opposite to me; and in a voice so loud, that it must have been heard at the Pont Tournant, I heard him pronounce distinctly these memorable words: "I die innocent of all the crimes laid to my charge; I Pardon those who have occasioned my death; and I pray to God that the blood you are going to shed may never be visited on France.

I found it funny how she basically slipped out that she loves him and is angry that he isn't leaving without saying he loves her.

user you're the one replying to bait. Thats death-fag the most notorious shitposter this side of town.

Hes known far and wide for his terrifying ability to mildly annoy people and ultimately get ignored.

Chisa could be alive. Yes, the theater scene, potentially still mastermind, yada yada. But thematically it makes sense too.

We left SDR2 with Makoto about to confront FF as to why he's harboring the RoDs and believing in their reform. The message in DR3 seems to be that people can be reformed especially when they're blameless and got forced into it through circumstances. I believe this will be reflected on Munakata/Chisa's relationship post-DR3. Where they'll survive and try to mend their broken bond. Munakata wants to believe in Chisa, in the same way as Makoto wants to believe in the RoDs,

She's in a prison full of criminal inmates.Stuff like that is to be expected.

Does Kodaka have the balls to go full reset ending?

Well atleast it wont be a gangrape

replace chisa with juzo

I get that, but that would be something just a little bit too real.

Nigga she's literally in a prison school with inmates.

It makes no fucking sense that she calls him a weeb and then he says that it's part of their culture. How the fuck is that compatible at all?

I've only seen the clip I quoted. Jeez, how bad can this get?

>Juzo dies and gets NTR'd
No thanks.

lmao yeah.

It's not? I'm not sure what you're trying to say. She insults him and then he defends his stance on anime.

Threesome ending

They had Chiaki getting tortured in a medieval-style deathtrap and Juzo getting a very real gay hazing in episode 10 of DR3, I think Kodaka gives no fucks.

Will he use a condom at least?

>She even said "weeb"
Holy fuck.

It's not like this series isn't afraid of touching such topics and plenty of females in this series have had to face such reality.

a.pomf.cat/nbxvnh.webm

Matsudafags forever BTFO

>They had Chiaki getting tortured in a medieval-style deathtrap
How in the fuck is a death labyrinth realistic? And I'll give you the Juzo one.

Its not really a rape if he does

Now this user's got the right idea.

Being crippled slowly over time like that is definitely realer than past executions.

a.pomf.cat/zrgpvm.webm
Reminder that this is the best thing coming out of the dub

That's different though. Those times usually happen in backstories, never in the main story of the game. I just want Kaede to reain pure is that too much to ask?

I think the issue is, are they Japanese or not?
Junko calls him a weeb, an insult specifically for westerners, but then he says anime is part of their culture, which would imply they're Japanese.

Do you not know what weeaboo means? She's using a word that implies they would be outsiders obsessed with Japanese culture while he still responds to it as if he's Japanese by calling it part of their culture.

Hasn't AE and DR3 shown you he doesn't care?

He's even said V3 will be more mature than previous games.

There's literally a love hotel in the game.

Kaede's virginity will be a victim in one of the cases.

>no naegi

Her AI was super pissed that Hajizuru told her to fuck off.

Jeez Junko really wanted Izuru's dick

>Yas queen
Who the fuck is doing the dub.
I can let shitty voice acting by, but this writing, why?

>dub puts candy slut in her place
Almost makes Junko forgivable.

Chisa is deader than Nixon.

I'm not seeing a problem.

She's trying to egg him on.

Modern dubs have somehow become worse than 4kids and joke porn dubs.

As long as he's protected it's not rape. It's within the rules

>Be the first girl to play as in the main series
>Kodaka knowing people will auto waifu her
>In a prison setting
>thinking she'll remain pure throughout the game
HA!

How we will survive until translation w/o spoilers?!? I'm hyped enough already

this happened after he was already dead

I guess people are getting bent out of shape because weeb is a term for english speaking users

used in a dub

Junko did a good job if she's making the real world despair over words.

fuck off you cunt, stop making me fear the worst

user she's getting her pussy murdered in one of the chapters. It's literally coming especially with her personality being revealed.

I can actually see the reasoning.

I cant think of any other previous character in the entire series that the 16th can be unless Haji Towa is somehow important now.

Unless Kodaka wants to use a total random character which wouldnt be as fun at all.

i knew the dub was bad but damn

>get well soon

Why is she in the prison anyways

She was already hitting on Izuru when he was still alive

wouldnt you if you were her he's the only one that would actually understand her as there both bored of basically everything.

>fear the worst
Sucks to be you, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm going to watch the dub for the memes.

Busted for prostitution.

True and Matsuda did dress as Izuru to both fool ryoko and get her attention

Hyped to see our waifu die in V3-1?

Because he's basically the same as her. That's how she fell for him in the first place. They understand each other's problem with the world.

Probably something small or was convicted of something she didn't do.
Stop caring for a girl for their purity.Your the type P5 was made for.

Matsudafags on suicide watch.

The most cucked male in this story.

Got cucked by Animator, Got cucked by Izuru, and then got cucked by Naegi.

Chis calls chiaki a cinnamon roll
Junko calls Izuru pumkin pie
I think the script writer for the dub was high and had the muchies

He has been NTR'd from the start. You honestly believe despair Chisa hasn't gotten a test drive of Munakata yet? Why do you think Munakata went into despair? Pussy game ridic.

Pic related, those thighs could easily choke you into heaven.

>not wanting to see the MC get raped in a locked classroom.

Are you gay user?

dub is full of juicy memes desu, I don't see why it gets so much hate

>Junko being this utterly clueless about Chiaki
She really treated class 77 like chumps, didn't she?

a.pomf.cat/oxphdy.webm
a.pomf.cat/eoqnit.webm
Have fun

Because it's full of memes.

Oh shit I forgot he tried to impersonate Izuru just to get Ryoko/Junko to notice him.

Well shit I guess even he knew his girlfriend had the hots for Izuru. Poor guy

Fuck off, rapefag

>wanting to see a cute girl get defiled
Are you?

holy fuck

I don't know why you people are complaining, this is 100% in character for Junko.

Look at all the despair she's causing you.

I honestly hope that she remains until V3-3, at least.

/r/ing munakata and juzo as bane and cia

Now that Kaede is confirmed to get raped I hope she isn't the protagonist I don't want to play as a slut

I'm fairly confident it wont be a literal who cause we need a reason for hinata to show up, chiaki still being alive is the only real reason i can think of for them booking it over there.

Also just saying, this is the type of deal where if 1 lives then both live, so fully expect that kirigiri revival next monday if this theory is on the money.

>lost to Izuru
>lost to Naegi
Poor Matsuda.

Mitarai wasn't really serious for Junko. It got real lovey dovey with guys like Izuru and Naegi.

>Go for it big guy

GAAAAAAAAAY

>Hold on to your ass
What

I'm looking forward to our boy the most. Japanese or English he remains uncontrollable.

>chisa has been craving that munakata dick since high school
>after the class swallows the aphrodisiac chisa admit to having had sex
I think its safe to assume Munakata banged both Chisas.

>Hajime crashes into the building.
>Nanami... Sorry I'm a bit late for that game.

Excluding Takato from Digimon Tamers, I'm still yet to find a Matsuda that isn't an idiot.

Very much and well she did earn her title as ultimate forgetful when she was ryoko and didnt know that she was really ultimate analysis so maybe junko forgot that chiaki and hinata/izuru had a thing after she remembered everything and became junko again

Same here. I'd rather Hopebot go first than her since one of them is going first. I just know it.

Why do dub actors always put on stupid fucking voices that don't fit them at all?

Juzo actually sounds pretty good, ian sinclair always sounds like hes having fun when he voices a role. Hinata doesnt sound that bad either.

munakata though, oh my god is that guy learning to read for the first time?

I'm frankly surprised that me bringing homoerotic Juzo dub lines to everyone's attention somehow actually made him gay. Youtube has remotely controlled me but my will lives on.

I'm abandoning Cred Forums when V3 releases to avoid spoilers.

This is one of the worst places to be if you don't want to be spoiled.

>not wanting to see a bishie asshole defile our busty MC

Yeah, I l know.

Mitarai cucked Matsuda with a superior Talent so by cucking for Mitarai, I really meant cucking through talent not by romantic means.

Matsuda lost to Anime.

Because there's maybe a dozen of them total and you can't have everybody in everything sound the same.

Ian Sinclair's acting is alright. When does dubbed Future 11 come out?

>Unmatched valkyrie
If the lyrics of Recall the End really do spoil, could this possibly be referring to the NG bracelets being manually activated one at a time instead of being on automatic as people have assumed?

user the best part of playing as her is you get to experience the rape that will probably be censored a bit besides hearing moans and screams and Kaede being yelled at and Kaede crying

He betrayed Munakata. That got him killed.

I want to get Junko pregnant and show her the despair of being a housewife

I want some clips from dubbed 9 and 10, I want to hear Kirigiri and Naegi trying to sound emotional.

Cred Forums is probably fine as long as you dont go into any obvious threads ,i abandoned Cred Forums to avoid spoilers for tales of berseria spoilers (and tales threads here on Cred Forums too), then slowly realize abandoning Cred Forums in general is the best decision i could of made.

Try to fix you child hood friend's problems by erasing her memories
consitely denial her of your love while she's another person
Lose to someone who is literally perfect aka Izuru
Kills a cuck that wants to kill your childhood friend
Gets killed by the same childhood friend you were inlove with and was told by them that she caused your mother's illness

Being matsuda is suffering

Please no

That doesn't stop Yuri Lowenthal getting hired for everything even though he has zero range.

Probably hopebot will take his spot back after she's raped and killed (by nagitwo?). And then, we will know who the killer is, but we'll see him lying and covering himself, gathering our hatred, and then hopebot will lie, revealing the truth (because he didn't se what we saw in the rape).

I'd rather see the bishie asshole get fucked in the ass until he ends up addicted to cock

True. Honestly Matsuda literally served no purpose. He was supposed to be Junko's sweetheart but Junko literally went after Izuru and Naegi. It's really tragic.

Would it really be possible to automate the bracelets in the first place? There's a lot of NG codes that are pretty context sensitive that you couldn't really automate (opening left hand, witnessing violence, responding to a question with a lie)

She was like six at the time. How did she make his mother sick? I think she was just despair obsessed and lying.

user please this is too good.

> then slowly realize abandoning Cred Forums in general is the best decision i could of made

That's how I avoided SDR2 spoilers. I haven't regularly browsed Cred Forums since at least 08 and had no reason to go into DR anime threads here on Cred Forums when it was airing

We were with hopebot in the initial teaser poster. We can hope a bit

not for a month or so, 7 just got dubs yesterday

I'll probably just plug in "Danganronpa" and character names into a filter.

You could kind of say that they're all-seeing bracelets. I just think back to Ryouta interrupting Juzo and Asahina's fight and wonder why he did that.

Has there ever been a rape of MC in any game? Fear 2 doesnt count

Honestly I wonder if Matsuda ever hated Izuru. He had to have known about him at some point to impersonate him

that didn't stop "x did nothing wrong" threads from popping up on Cred Forums and spoiling both Gundham and Nagito for me. Not huge spoilers, but it still sucked.

That won't stop people from making vague threads like "so what are some games where you were evil all along" featuring a screenshot of Kaede in full Junko attire?

I'll make sure to sneak spoilers into innoculous pictures just for you user.

probably was lying but matsuda didnt know that when he died

Filter? How is that?

I believe dere housewife Junko could easily blow away all DR waifus. Who agrees?

Doesn't any game made by that game developer who likes wearing a Mask of a Grinning Circular Moon Man all feature rape in some way?

Now why'd you have to go and post Komanami?

Why doesnt Danganronpa do closer release times between Japan and the west when it's more popular than zero escape which does world wide releases?

He probably did

Not really. This is my first real fear of rape in a game for the MC because Kaede being raped is a very scary possibility now.

Naegi could have prevented everything if he just knocked up Junko.

You are still going to get spoiled because some jackass would just post a screencap with the typical shitpost like APOLOGIZE/WTF I HATE X NOW

10/10 would raise a family with

>mfw Munakata will sacrifice himself next episode in a more glorious way than Juzo

I'll also be checking file extensions.

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE MIKAN!!!

Only ZTD was world wide release and thats because it was literally only made due to western support

Let's hope it's hopebot that goes instead of twintails. She just seems to good to let go so soon.

Yeah I did the same, I just go on here now.

>tfw having to wait until 2019 for a PC release of DRV3

Maybe he did. Junko probably never shut up about Izuru. Matsuda is shown to be very defensive of Junko so he'd hate Izuru with a passion for trying to steal his girlfriend away from him.

Despite Izuru not giving a fuck about anything.

I can't imagine the shitstorm V3 would cause if it had the protagonist being raped.

There are still many anime fans who get disgusted at lolis being sexualized, rape would send them over the edge.

For games as long as you stay out of Cred Forums you should be safe. If it's a high-profile game then take a break from Cred Forums for like a week since it reaches the other boards sometimes.

No that's why Kodaka going to be the first to do it since Danganropa love to play with gamers exceptions.

git gud EOPs

If you're going to blame Naegi, at least blame Izuru mostly because he spent more time around her at school than Naegi probably did.

It would get censored to hell and back. Or just removed.

ZTD was made because of western support. It wasn't popular in nipon but popular enough in the west.

Danganronpa is popular in both places but still more popular in japan in comparison.

My normie friends know about Zero Escape, but are clueless about Danganronpa.

>naegi fucks junko
>junko's baby ends up with naegi's luck and junko's despair while having mukuro's training

One of the protagonists of I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream was raped. A major part of her character is having a fear of the color yellow because that's what her rapist wore.

Kaede's body was made for raping

yeah, but his greatest talent was being an autistic virgin who won't cut his hair

I want to marry Junko.

That's why Kodaka would do it.

Exactly. He's always admired Uchikoshi. When Uchi bitched out with Dio raping Clover in VLR, Kodaka would see this as a chance to surpass him.

Plus with the MC being the first girl ever along with her personality and the fact the game is said to be more mature than the previous games including AE, Kaede's virginity will die at that prison school.

Needs more Juzo.

Tell your friend to get into dangit ronpaul

I initially hated the idea of kirigir and chiaki getting revived, but honestly thinking about it more im alot more ok if not for it now. I dont know ive spent so many years with these characters not and this being the last time we will ostensibly ever see them canonically i just want to see them off with a happy-ish ending.

>Her first time is a rape

I'm fine with Kaede getting raped as long as its the tennis midget doing the raping

That's fair.

I think Danganronpa is too whacky to hit mainstream appeal. I imagine many see Monokuma and immediately dismiss it.

You really have to give the game a chance and play it to find the appeal. Trying to judge it based off appearance doesn't work.

True but still.. though he does get start getting chatty with Junko in the timeskip between Episode 10 and 11 which was the DR0 period so maybe something happened

Why did Chisa giggle like that?

The love hotel dorms are what caught my attention. Those have to be included for some reason.

Is there any confirmation that these students are criminals or actual inmates? I know V3 is set in "Gifted Inmates Academy" but "Gifted Inmates Academy" is overrun with vegetation and looks like it's been abandoned for several years. Do we know the kids weren't just kidnapped and trapper there by the mastermind, for whatever reason, who's just using the prison theme as a facade?

Despair

My dick can't handle these interesting ideas. Kaede the MC getting raped would literally make V3 10/10. THE outrage from SJW on Tumblr will make it a 15/10

Same boat for me, frankly after all the shit hinata in particular has gone through seeing him finally succeed at saving chiaki after 2 failed attempts would be quite heartwarming.

lets see how monday goes, maybe we'll see our hope filled ending set up, or at least get shot down mercifully, but as some others were saying in this thread, the only possibilities left for the 16th participant are chiaki or a literal who that hasnt appeared in DR3 yet. I dont want to rule that out entirely just cause of the 13th branch head thing but you never know.

>SJWfag
>implying people who waifu her wouldn't be pissed

I'm expecting another aphrodisiac to show up and cause chaos.

Why does everyone want to rape Kaede now?

I'm confused.

I miss gun posting and robot protag posting.

I just thought they were thematic stylings for the setting.

Is each girl getting paired with a boy in a room?

As long as Juzo gets the dick he was trying do hard to protect, I know I can be happy.

Between this being the conclusion to the Hope's Peak saga and the last time we'll canonically see these characters, and the final episode being named the HOPE arc with a giant countdown and splash art of Naegi and Hinata pointing really casts doubt in my mind that Kodaka would make this a bittersweet ending, especially with how cheesy DR2.

The fact there's a love hotel and the music has that sexy mature jazz to it tells me Kodaka wasn't kidding.

Rape is definitely possible. And it being Kaede will be all the more ironic for being such a bossy headstrong girl.

Will be the first MC who's literally not a virgin

Source please

I don't know since tumblr full of females they'll defend the fuck out of the blond fuckboi if he does it.

Honestly triggering tumblr has been pretty stale recently, maybe cause im just fed up with identity politics as a whole thanks to election bringing out the worst in everyone.

Because she's a cute confident blonde.

>Talents in V3 aren't based on their crimes
You had one job Kodaka and you fucked it up.

All we know is that the characters are Ultimates/SHSLs, but they didn't clarify if they had ultimate talents or ultimate crimes or whatever, IIRC.

Hoping for ultimate crimes though, that'd be great.

It's likely just Monokuma being as ass like usual and kidnapping teenagers again and making them look bad

It was 2 buildings, so the boys are presumably in one love hotel, while the girls are in another love hotel.

How is a prison garden related to love hotels at all? Besides them both being seedy there's really no thematic ties.

Think of their DESPAIR if that happens!

They'll imagine something to make her pure, for sure.

>It was 2 buildings, so the boys are presumably in one love hotel, while the girls are in another love hotel.
So what's the issue?

user don't be so sure... and remember you can have a happy ending without boning a chick

Because they're self-inserting as Kaede

She was looking at Juzo.

user getting the SJW triggered isn't fun anymore

Though I agree Kaede getting defiled would be hilarious

Nah, that's just how lame funimation is. I hope you didn't see how they butchered the Forget Beam scene.

That would mean they want to be raped.

I do see how they could still pull a hopeful bittersweet ending even with kirigiri and chiaki still dead, but i just feel its unlikely.

Like one thing that my mind keeps going back to with kirigiri in particular is how kodaka dislikes stories that kill off characters from previous entries, i recall him wording it along the lines of something like (this is in no way verbatim or possibly even accurate)"when you spend that time thinking a character is safe for years it starts to feel like its your own object, and when they come back to die it feels like they've taken something away from you".

I have a genuinly pretty massive hatred for this too, some exceptions obviously but when a movie or show ends pretty conclusively and then in the sequel it says fuck you and offs people it just feels cheap, like aliens to alien 3 as a big one i detest. Fuck alien 3.

>killing kirigiri
You had one job Kodaka and you fucked it up

But then Hagakure would have to knock her up too in order to fulfill the prophecy.

And the final horse crosses the finish line.

>not wanting to experience Kaede getting raped

Tengan activated her vibrator.

You got it

>kirigiri
>dead

You really cant have a happy ending for naegi without kirigiri, the show went out of its way to confirm he was in love with her, any ending with her dead will be bittersweet at most.

Nah he wasn't even looking at them, too angry about hopelet

>i want to fap to it so it will definitely come true
Literally Kirijunko-tier logic.

>implying this guy won't head over to the girls side of the love hotel to kill Kaede's virginity

shit, it was on twitter. give me a couple of minutes.

There's another image that I can't find that shows her with all sorts of augmentations looking down at the card that says "Get Well Soon". If she can make it, user. So can you!

This is a bunch of nonsense and you know it.

I think something people don't realize is that a recent fad is for groups of high school kids to hang out at love hotels. Not to fuck or anything, just to hang out someplace cheap with the added irony of being at a love hotel.

>literally believing Kodaka

>shipperfags everyone

DR1 survivor girls are becoming an endangered species.
Find out how you can help preserve them today.
Really, this is only being done for Touko, the aquatic one is immortal

So is Munakata retarded, or is he still in denial about Chisa being the true Remnant?

Four Naegis in a row
How hardhearted to trample them

Just mentioning the rape and having the MC eventually overcome it is baby-tier. Kodaka's about to blow us all away with an on-screen rape Kaede never recovers from.

What is he saying?

To be fair we dont actually know if tengan is a despair or not, though yes munakata is retarded.

Wait ignore that I'm retarded, because the next scene shows him saying Chisa was also a Remnant

>Q. Tell us who is the first person that comes to your mind when you think about 'Autumn’.

>Naegi: “Um…. Kirigiri-san, I guess. She’s cool but also has a really warm and gentle side– I believe that’s very much like her. I-I don’t mean that in a weird way! Y-You know, coincidentally her birthday is in October… O-Of course I would remember when her birthday is. I mean, she’s a really important friend to me… Eh, “When is Hagakure-kun’s birthday?” U-Umm…. A-Ahaha! I might’ve forgotten… I think?”
Where were you when his smile was gone for good?

That would make good masturbation material.

twitter.com/yonezuuuuu/status/778774295837159424 here

It might not be 2 buildings. The one could've just been the sign out front. The love hotel was called Kumanami, which combines Monokuma's and Monomi's names. The sign says Love.

Was their dad a cuc? They don't really look alike specially Komaru and her greenish hair

>inb4 its a minigame

Playing the first case of DR1

How would that even work

it's supposed to actually be black hair

Exactly. Kodaka always wants to do the insanity despite being a hack. He had child prostitution in AE. Next step is full blown rape. Kaede is going to be knocked down several pegs and losing her purity is the best way to do it.

Is that recent fad old enough to have been around for the concept stage of V3, if not then it still retains the old meaning.

That's the DR3 retconned version of the photo to make Komaru look more like her AE design.

twitter.com/Uchikoshi_Eng/status/779269562420211713

Uchikoshi is a Juzoboy as well.

This will either forever be the most depressing thing, or will amplify the heartwarming if he finds out shes alive.

I'll say this though, if kodaka actually bring both kirigir and chiaki back, they might as well go all in and actually resolve the romantic subplot with them especially after naegiri pretty much got confirmed.

Thanks

cute!

Will poor Asahina ever get the hopelet dick before 40? Naegi got hung up on a girl who tried to frame him for murder for a solid 2 years. Just imagine how long he's going to take to move on from Kirigiri

Fuck off

Was it ever explained why Kirigiri hates feet and socks?

>Really warm and gentle side

NAZI PUNKS

Death-fag please just go away already. You're Cred Forums tier.

He'll get over Kirigiri in a month and bang Asahina

Hinanami happy ending!

Something like the one in AE.

I think it was just a joke at her expense to suggest that she, like the rest of them, is pretty unusual.

It's sad that HPA could have skipped doing the whole Kamakura project and got a better superman just by giving Naegi and Junko aphrodisiacs and locking them in a room together.

I doubt we'll see this but i think DR3 will at least end on a note where this is a possibility.

I want to feel Kirigir's warm and gentle insides.

stop responding to that guy's bait

he's a shitposter. you can tell

>Monaca and Naegis Love child.

So this basically confirms rape

Stop replying to that idiot already. He doesnt even do original baits he just uses really boring ad hominem

In fanfics

*Nagito

I think the name DRV3 does. The 'V3' is actually a contraction of 'Vaginal times three', the type and number of penetrations that will take place.

Guys I'm gonna make a wild bet.

I bet you any money, Chisa is the one using Tengan's phone.

Rape has been absolutely confirmed for a long time.

>replying to his own posts again.

Cancer please go.

He's annoying as fuck and continues shitting up these threads.

Mitarai is CUTE!!

It's not Chisa.

>making a phone call in the movie theater
Rude.

He's so innocent and pure that it nearly makes me sick.

Unless you do a big timeskip but for immediate happy he needs Kirigiri

She needs the power back on so she can finish the movie user.

SUCH DESPAIR TO RUIN A FILM FOR A PERSON

In DR:kirigiri she was forced to take off her shoes infront of 3 guys because there was a fingerprint lock and they wanted to make sure she wasn't the culprit.

>grew 1cm to be 161cm in ae
>shrunk back down to 160cm for dr3
How does the boy do it?

Would you bury your face in your AI daughter's soft thighs?

No he doesn't. Go away

Mastermind has to be one of the following

a) Chisa
b) Tengan
c) Junko

Given of the story was laid out, nobody else would really work. Junko has been the mastermind in every single danganronpa game. Will the trend continue?

She got his dick pretty quick in the bad ending to DR1. She'd probably already be fucking him if Kirigiri hadn't been alive at the end of DR1.

I want it to happen too user ;_;

I think the only character with like zero redeeming qualities was candy bitch.

>"Hey I wanna ask you something..."

That's what he said if I understand well

That's why I made her, yes.

The falseflag king is in full force tonight.

I recall it being a thing in one of the DR: Kirigiri novels.

In that case, 12 year old Kyoko was suspected of being the killer by a paranoid suspect, and the only way for her to prove herself to be innocent was to test out her toe prints in a print scanner that controlled a locked door. Of course, she was too embarrassed to actually do that, until a woman in the list of suspects offered to be her witness.

So it wasn't shown in detail, but Kyoko did take off her socks behind closed doors and had each toe checked in a scanner before she came out. And her expression when she emerged from the room was like she had survived a tough trial.

They're gross.

What about her design?

It won't but we can always write a fanfic together.

Junko is the mastermind in that RoD are extensions of herself and so Chisa probably at this point thinks she's Junko, similiar to how AI Junko wanted to turn everyone in the world into Junko's

Stupid hat.

Its honestly looking pretty possible since hope arc got announced, i think the thing that really made me lose faith was just thinking there was only 20 minutes left to wrap everything up, kirigiri showing up just wouldnt fit into what little time we got left, i think with 40 minutes i can see her showing up in episode 12. That said if she doesnt im fully expecting her to stay dead.

>Junko has been the mastermind in every single danganronpa game.
No? She was the glorified chump of Izuru in SDR2 and her involvement in AE was as an advisor to Monaka and, once again, a glorified chump to beat up (in Big Bang Monokuma).

I'm pretty sure he likes the attention. Just don't acknowledge him.

Maybe she has a really long-standing hatred of footfags.

I'm gonna be seriously disappointed if she isn't the mastermind.

We've known there would be rape for the longest time. We just didn't know it would be on the MC.

Which one is that?

>mfw on Monday we see Chisa dressed like Junko.

>you will never be loved this much
JUST FUCKING KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH

He does, its pretty obvious when he replies to himself though, case and point.
He usually isn't present for most threads its only more noticeable here cause its slower right now.

I say once he and Munakata reform the FF he is making her his secretary and we get a timeskip with some ambiguous statement from her that implies ha has moved on like saying they are going out for donuts later or that Komaru hasn't taken to her at all

No. It's Tengan+someone else, probably Yukizome or else he also manipulated Mitarai.

Could be worse, we could see Chisa dressed as Juzo.
She shall not disrespect the boy

Both have a Naegi with them so they have someone to look out for them.

So is it confirmed that V3 is a full universe reboot? Because it would be difficult as fuck to not bring back any previous characters when the antagonistic force is entirely based around Junko and Despair.

Makes sense. Kirigiri detectives are all kind of eccentric, in their own ways.

Retards in denial like you are the worst. Especially because he didn't say that it HAS to be Naegiri in any case, only immediatly because of the last episodes.

>Muh Naegi compared his relationship with Kirigiri with Munakata's relationship with Chisa, of all people he could have taken as an example since being Naegi's friend means having a pretty low survival rate, using words with a very clear romantic undertone, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING OK.

Get a fucking grip. Another pairing can work via timeskip, yes but not even admitting when the show puts giant flags in your face just make you look like you're a retard in denial.

That's actually true holy shit

I want to give Matsuda the love and attention he deserves.

Asahina mostly has to look after her Naegi instead, though.
Sometimes, he provides her with emotional support

Pretty much. I mean like with posts like these he just doesn't know when to stop. I wish he'd get a trip so we could filter him.

>underage returns
Isn't it your bedtime already?

you can tell once you pick up his repetitive phrasings. Thankfully he just posted his least subtle one yet.

>Undertone
It was an overtone.

The fact that Despair 11 did nothing to point towards Tengan being the mastermind, leaves me to believe he isn't. I think Chisa being the mastermind work work best for the story even though it'd be the obvious answer. Feels like there was no point of everything Chisa did in Despair for her to die that easily in Future.

>twitter.com/pepsigem/status/779136209671036928
>shitty dub literally causing everyone despair
I guess...

Matsuda really got fucked over by Despair arc. Did Junko even mention him once?

>Chisa's ultimate plan to make Munakata despair was to implement a final killing game

Please no.

Note one of the best ways to find him out is when you point our his existence only for him to not so subtly reply to specifically your post and say something about being underage or delusional et cetera.
I think the most offensive part about him, is hes not even a good shitposter, hes just persistent. Ive seen a few people say hes the FFXV-kun of Cred Forums at the moment, and thats kind of looking true.

Negative. All he got was the one still frame.

It it was all an anime then it's a more of a reason why it could be a reboot since the events of HPA never actually happened so no reason for HPA characters to show up

How was Monaca able to even fucking spot this anyway? Was Gekkobot really that advanced? Why am I asking, of course it was.

I imagine Tengan didnt intend for Naegi or Mitarai to see this since it's so obscure and small. Someone with high attention to detail would have to notice it. Maybe the sixteenth player? I cant wait for this week to end.

>go for it big guy
>hold on to your ass

She was just a pawn.

She didn't really do anything all that notable. She lied to two different people and that was it. What a mastermind.

>First 2 DR games were a story in a story
Please no.

What is her problem

Or its far in the future on the moon

Both keeping their Naegis alive

>Asahina mostly has to look after her Naegi instead, though.
true. Komaru and fukawa are more balanced, I guess. Still. he is at least starting to try again.

We're going VLR aren't we?

It was definitely a red herring meant to lead the viewer into thinking mitarai or naegi were the ones he intended it for. Ever since he has been our supposed mastermind it takes on a less pure meaning, hes without a doubt communicating with the 16th participant that is likely the clmactic conflict of these final 2 episodes.

You remind me of that schizophrenic Madokafag that's convinced literally everyone else is the same poster conspiring against him. I hope you're just doing it for attention in this case, cause mental illness is rough stuff.

This. Really sad and disappointing. I ended up not caring anymore because she wasnt a game cast member from DR1 and DR2 which would make me care about them more.

This is very likely going to be the case

I wonder if they are doing the Izuru stealth shit. It's bullshit but at the same time it isnt because Izuru did the exact same thing in despair hen.

She needs dick

>Chisa managed to survive a fucking explosion

Come on, she's not Juzo.

Dio was a blessing

Toko and Komaru did too.

Learn to read and take some lessons with Junko if you see any pattern in the phrasing here, retard. And I should know since I'm the guy you quoted and it's one of my first posts in this thread.
Also, this isn't about baiting at this point, and I don't even give a fuck about Naegiri, it's about conveniently skipping the parts of the episodes that don't go in your way without even providing any other interpretation. The parallel between Chisa/Munakata and Naegi/Kirigiri is a fucking fact, if you have something to say, then say WHY it "doesn't mean anything", but not "lul he's posting a theory I disagree with it's a shitposter" when for once it's at least someone saying it in regard to something that happened in the last eps and not out of nowhere. If you want to take people from above, at least try to look sound while doing so and not like an edgy teenager.

If anyone is shitposting at this moment it's people like you, "MUH IT ISN'T WHAT I HAVE IN MY HEAD SO I'LL JUST SAY IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME SHITPOSTER WITHOUT ANY ARGUMENT AND THIS WAY I'LL BE RIGHT". Fucking idiot.

If you want to disagree with someone's point and the person actually give an part of an episode as an example, either say why he's wrong in his interprpetation or just shut the fuck up, because right now ironically it's the people complaining about shitposting that are headcanon-level.

She effortlessly dragged Imposter while throwing Chiaki over her shoulder. I'm sure she can take a hit if need be.

wew

user, I'd protect you in the killing game.

yeah. Fukawa and Syo do it multiple times

The izuru stealth thing is a definite if this theory winds up being true. I bet you they had an NG code of not getting caught or some shit.

>VLR MC has a special ability different from the others
>V3 MC is said to have a special ability different from the others

Kaede's true talent is the SHSL SHIFTer isn't she?

Probably wasnt even in Miayabot's brain. Munakata should have gotten a hold of Mitarai's NG at least. Why hasnt Naegi questioned how Munakata knew about Kirigiri's NG?

I bet Mitarai's was something like "miss a message on your phone" or something.

Goodness you're so sweet.

If only she could be half as likable as Sigma.

Kodaka hasn't fully copy ideas from VLR yet so won't be surprising. Even have Zero III voice actor for Monokuma now.
Wasn't it confirm that V3 have time traveling elements like Back to the Future?

It confirms that the game is going to be mature.

>plot twist
>user is actually reddit

Would you still protect?

Souda survived Komaeda's bomb explosion in the hotel remember?

I was thinking mitarai's was follow orders or something. But yeh i dont know why naegi hasnt asked munakata it yet.

>time travel

Would hate it especially with Kohacka touching it but it's what he said he was working with so I won't be surprised if it's used.

Honestly it's better than her English voice in DR1.

Oh yeah.

Maybe Chisa is actually secretly indestructible.

>Why hasnt Naegi questioned how Munakata knew about Kirigiri's NG?
Naegi has been a retard all of DR3.

Chisa and Tengan don't care that much about Naegi.

Meanwhile, Monokuma in his announcement specifically referred o Naegi by name.

VLR Sigma >>>>>>ZTD Sigma

I dunno, I assume Chisa would be a little pissed off he's trying to reform them.

The 16th better have not been Hagakure. I'll be so pissed. We do need a finale villain.

I would stab you in the back and probably get caught by hope addict manlet

>Wasn't it confirm that V3 have time traveling elements like Back to the Future?
No. People are just guessing that it's set in the future. And the staff wouldn't spoil such an important plot point even if it turns out to be true.

Kohacka DID say that he would like to put soe time travel in his stories because he finds the idea really interesting. It makes this kind of scary.

If Junko shows up I think I'll be finished with this semen slurping anime.

Get bad end, then can go back and time and try to fix your fuck ups. We Madoka Magica now.

there's still the possibility of someone "using the Junko identity" for some reason anyway, but I'd really be surprised if the real Junko was out of the picture for the grand finale.

He literally said it was his current idea at the time. Whether he kept it or not who knows

Then who's going to be the Kyle of the game?

I wasn't confirmed, but I guess it comes from there.
google.fr/search?q=kodaka dangan ronpa time travel&oq=kodaka dangan ronpa time travel&aqs=chrome..69i57.6191j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

"I said Back to the Future just because I like the movies, but I guess to think more about it… Do you remember Back to the Future: Part III? Even though they go to the Wild West the story ends up being a story about the future. I like that idea of being able to play with timelines as a narrative idea."

That's not exactly "confirmed" but since this is the internet, it probably meme'd into this.

VLR Sigma and ZTD Sigma were not the same, in ZTD he was the scientist everyone supposed he was in VLR.

Hopefully nobody. Kyle was a mistake.

You're not wrong.

user there's a reason why Sigma acts different in ZTD. It's his 67 year old self inside his body while his 22 year old self was sent into the future which is VLR.

he should have plowed her before he left

In Binary Domain you can be raped if you hit all the right flags. You're basically strapped down to a table and the woman states her intentions, and you just give up and say go for it because you know it's pointless to fight. Pretty sure it fades to black before it shows anything though.

Couldn't this relate more to how the Despair episodes tie into the Mirai episodes?

Why can't we get a MC as hilarious as VLR Sigma

He's got no time for thirsty sluts.

She was literally asking for the dick and he denied her. Utterly despairing.

Izuru is retarded. Sigma would have smashed her.

999's Junpei, VLR's Sigma and Carlos were god tier. They were too good for a franchise like that.

Not really because he said it was his idea for the third game which is V3.

She's a despairfag.

He gave her what she really wanted.

Don't worry Naegi will smash Junko in the end and this time both of them will be legal adults now.

Would Junko make him take responsibility if she gets pregnant?

Absolutely good taste user. I agree with you. They were too good for that and they're MCs.

If only Naegi and Hajime were as interesting as them. Well maybe Kaede will change the status quo hopefully

Naegi has his moments.

Maybe Hopebot?

>hating based Kyle

>Even though they go to the Wild West the story ends up being a story about the future.

It's interesting, but it doesn't mean time travel in the context that he's talking about it, just that a story about the past can greatly tie into a story about the future.

That's not Chiaki.

He makes me cringe most of his moments though while 999 Junpei made me laugh.

Only one person can smash junko enoshima.

Well that's possible but Back To the Future also deals with time travel elements.

Either way it could work for both in a way but the context he was giving was for the third game at that time of the interview.

Junpei sucked, unless you really like dad-tier puns and euphemisms. His only good joke was funyarinpa. Carlos was hilarious but in an unintentional way.

>based Kyle
user... it was Akane there.

ZTD Junpei was ehh but had his funny moments. But 999 Junpei was likable and hilarious. The funyarinpa bit was gold. Surprised they remembered it in ZTD.

But Carlos is on another level.

Kyle was a fucking cunt. There's nothing "based" about him. He betrays you for no fucking reason three times.

Move here when you're done here

I know user. VLR was a very trippy game.

Hey its either him or you.

Dio understood.

No, 999 Junpei was the guy that thinks his jokes are way funnier than they actually are, he has the sense of humor of a dad but the attitude of a college student so it's not even charming, all his jokes besides funyarinpa are shit, couldn't stand him.