Berserk has really gone down hill. This is worse than dragon ball super art

Berserk has really gone down hill. This is worse than dragon ball super art.

Other urls found in this thread:

skullknight.net/images/eps.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PU2t-5H5430
youtube.com/watch?v=BRtAGq5bT54
mega.nz/#F!qsIzDTSL!iCp078vxJB0S8aaMLH9NjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like Hunter x Hunter.

>mangafox

What were you expecting Casca's mind to look like? This is not cute for the sake of cute. Its to show how insane Casca really is.

>implying miura didn't run out of time playing idolmaster and panicked so he just scribbled this out in 2 minutes.

>multiple watermarks

It's easier on the eyes than his newer style or chibi style. Berserk has gone down hill but this isn't why.

The deeper layer will look normal. There are some spoilers in the new guidebook.

Higher quality picture of the guidebook cover.

It's a joek. Are you actually this autistic?

Ha-ha.

The amount of serious comments ITT is mindboggling

Wut?

Do you even know what omake is?

I can no longer tell if this is shitposting or humor.

The art in the latest chapter was bad, but this is not the page to fucking show for it.

It wasn't. Let's not exaggerate. There were few panels with weird looking Guts, but most of it looked good.

For example there is nothing wrong with this picture.

It was. There's nothing good about this page either, Farnese's face looks fucked in the bottom too.

It's not much different than her face in small panels 2-3 volumes ago. Reread it.

>There's nothing good about this page either
It's just a random Berserk page. It doesn't look worse than other pages from the past.

>Secondary characters now all have filler lines
They all speak with no reason whatsoever, just because they are there. Because they exist and must do something.

Miura has no fucking clue what to do with Berserk and half the RPG party, does he?

What are you talking about?

Not every character needs to be super integral to the plot, some are just there for side comedy, or to aid in the fighting or even just to bare witness to the what's going on.

I'm ok with that, but why waste space with them if they aren't doing anything at all?

A lot of the previous chapters have filler content with no substance.

>I can no longer tell if this is shitposting or humor.

It's pure shitposting laughed off as humor. The people who are bitching about Berserk are doing so solely because everyone else is doing it.

Again, what are you talking about? What "filler"? Are you talking about Puck and Magnifico? Because it was a humorous side story that started in volume 32 or 33.

>I'm ok with that

No you're not. Because that's exactly what you're complaining about. You're bitching about wasting space in a series that spent over a decade with the cast fighting on the high seas.

They're just there to be endearing and lighthearted, that way it'll sting more when they die gruesome deaths.

>Berserk is all about muh darkness! Everyone will die!
>meanwhile virtually every positive secondary character from every arc survived

When berserk goes monthly it always looks like that. The lines are much heavier compared to when he has months to draw a single page.
Personally i find it looks really messy.

Everything is going too good, what are the odds that Elfland is some bad shit and Guts is going to have to RIP AND TEAR his way out?

>when Berserk goes monthly
I think it's largely the fault of the scans and the magazine release. I remember finding some pages during the Sea God arc pretty weird, but they look better in the volume release. Yes, the weird faces are still weird, but it's less messy.

I think it will be peaceful for some time. But sooner or later Griffith will come and attack the place.

Save the rest of the chapter, this is actually the most creative and the best Berserk has been in years! Get that stick out of your ass, OP.

so in 2017, farnese and schierke learn about the eclipse, right? that'll be great

Miura should just kill off all the males in Gut's party and make him a full fledged harem master. I'd like to see Guts pound that loli ass.

I don't remember people complaining that much in the past. And it's not like there weren't panels with goofy-looking faces.

I don't like how Farnese is portrayed now, she was batshit insane and now it seems like Miura forgot that.

Also, retard casca is simply too mean to Guts, he never did anything bad to her when she was normal, why the sudden hate?

>the rape scene

He have her the ponos and it brings back uncomfortable memories to her vaginer.

And I don't mean the griffith rape scene she might associate guts with griffith after he tried to sleep with her while she was crazy

But non-crazy Farnese is waifu material

Indeed! Look at this yaoi trash. Shame on you, Miura.

The most scariest monster of Berserk now is the IdolMonster HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA oh god, end the suffering.

Call me when shit actually happens

>he tried to sleep with her while she was crazy

So Griffith rape her but Guts just "tried to sleep" whit her?

Golden Age Guts was the worst by far. Some of the earlier chapters looked real shitty. I noticed he started giving Guts a bit of a chin after the 1 year timeskip, and it seems like he had some revelation during the eclipse too because the art for Guts sort of changed during there a bit. After the 2 year skip into the Conviction arc he started looking normal, he sort of looked normal in Black Swordsman but shittily drawn. Hawk of the Millennium has the best art by a country mile though.

yes, guts didn't actually rape her, when she started freaking out he stops.

not gonna lie, i jerked until nut to laundry farnese

do you have the screens where she is naked or masturbating?

Born to nut, miura is a fuck.

>mangafox

have some nude casca along with farnese in a towel

im on chapter 285 and im a bit confused about ganishka. I thought his wind thing was something separate from him, since when you attack its center it affects him from a distance, but when griffith approached him, it seemed he turned himself into wind, instead of creating a different wind thing? Can someone clarify this?

It's probably both. His real and his astral body can change into mist.

>trips chekd

>dubs!

missed one

>trips chekd

Farnee-chan is perfect for this journey.

These recent chapters will look much better once in print. Part of it is looking at them on screen / after the overdone digital clean up from translators.

Thanks my man

I'm a big fan. I have 30 volumes irl.

thank you my friend

There were once on the Internet huge Berserk DH scans. They weren't cleaned or filtered in any way and they looked the best. I like how the original paper looks a bit yellow-ish.

Berserk taught me
>what is love
>baby, don't hurt me
>don't hurt me
>no moar

You seem to have missed why farny was a pyrobitch. She found comfort in the flame as it dispelled the frightening darkness. Now she has Guts reassuring reassuring her and guiding her through a world of madness. She also has found a purpose in life, something for which Guts trusts her, needs her. Which makes me think that whether Casca is healed or gets permanently bonkered, Farnese will lose her anchor and go Looney, this time a pyrowitch instead of pyrobitch.
What would you rather have them do? Stay in the ship when they have the chance to see sights few men have? Or just stay on the background doing nothing? It was a big moment for Guts, don't you think they'd be happy for him?
If he wanted to rape her, do you think there is anyone who could stop him? Even Shierke's removal of BoD's control over Guts was with Guts' help.

>hiatus until next year

After all this time, we're put on hold just as we get into cascas mind.

what a cocktease.

I think we are in for a big surprise. All the cutesy shit people are complaining about(compared to other Cred Forums) is about to come to screeching halt.
Deep within' Casca's mind we are going to relive the rapture of Guts' former band he abandoned.
Farnese and Loli-chan will get to see his team ripped to shreds. The only resolve would be Griffith. Yet, I feel we will have a new companion to this dream journey. I believe the child born from Casca will appear, as he has some amazing powers.
I do not think these three can handle what Casca's mind is plagued with. Without the child, they could not possibly beat Griffith on the other plane.
It tears me apart that Guts has to sit out and I know it does him, too. All this aside, I feel optimistic that he really does not have worry.

We might even get to see Loli-chan's sensei, too. That'd be badass.
I'm ready for an astral bout.

> I'm a big fan.
> I have 30 volumes irl.
> There's 38 volumes published
Something doesn't add up, user.

what? just because i haven't boughten the rest?
>mr. mathemetician

>haven't boughten the rest?
So you're pretty moderate fan.

Some people have been saying that it'll just be a retelling of the Eclipse from Casca's point of view rather than Guts', which means that while Casca gets raped, she gets to watch Guts tear himself to shreds trying to save her

not every store has them
been trying to save money instead of using online purchases

not to mention the japanese versions i have as well
moderate fan you say?

>Hiatus

>loliwitch and Farnese watching Casca getting raped
>Griffith notices them

Vol. 4 [JP]

>Caska shows victory gesture to them with both hands

>they join the party

nice dubs

why did you get jap volume?

>become retarded as well

Just imagine if Miura makes us wait till 2017 and its a whole chapter of this type of art.

lol

a whole casca dream arc with this shit

I knew the question would arise.
>be me 20-22
>stationed in japan
>gf lives in my apt
>i buy her "things"
cont?

I think it's gonna be hell of a contrast. Probably Miura taking a break partly to design complex and well detailed compositions of Eclipse.

I thought it's tought to have consistent relationships for gaijin in sushiland.

at first, i thought the hiatus was because of some douchebags saying, "hey, miura-kun. this berserk stuff... i-it's a little too edgy."

no

It's never been too edgy. I don't think jap have any limits of edgyness, for any edgy title I can name a bunch which are fucking malicious in comparison.

i wish i still had the loli books.
much to be had there

>it's beyond the elf king's power
>they to go to the high elf lord
>get on the boat
>hiatus till 2020
>miura dies in 2019

japan yeah, but amerifags no

>posting nipples and uncensored squap on Cred Forums
wew
e
w

Who cares about murrica when it comes to manga?

dubposting is not allowed on Cred Forumsa get out

UGUUUUUUUUUU

GoT is more edgy than Berserk.

here i go...

How's the curfew over their at the moment? Why are marines always fucking shit up for us? I might try to get stationed there in a year or two.

>Finally get to reading the chapter
>"HOLY SHIT WE'RE FINALLY GONNA FIX CASCA!
>Hiatus till 2017

Why even bother announcing a hiatus when that shitfag only shits out three chapters per year and most of that is irrelevant SD garbage?

WE CAN GO UGUUER

Becuse muh tension.

I don't know. I'm not there, anymore.
Last I heard, alcohol consumption is strictly forbidden for american military over there. We really fuck up, wherever we go.
Marines are idiots and only know how to kill. They get drunk, fight and cause regular problems. It's the navy people who usually go insane, an hero or do a bunch of drunk random stuff.

Indeed onii-chan

Tbf Navy guys often spend a shit ton of time on cramped boats or subs for months on end so its no surprise. Fuck that noise honestly.

wait there is a delay now? no new chapter next month?

Hiatus 'til next year

a short 5 months+ hiatus so the manga can accompany the season 2 of berser anime

No. Go read Goblin Slayer, suddenly it became more consistent than this garbage.

Next year.

Blame Idolmaster.

What is the black triangle thing behind Farnese?

seriously? wtf

triangle man

What did he mean by this?

That Guts should stop being a pussy.

MUH DREAM

Literally just that.

>2 volumes a year for ages
>1 volume a year until 2013
>1 volume TOTAL in the remaining time
>now going on another hiatus
:^)

That hes going to destroy communism wether its winter or not.

>UGUEER

looks better without the cover's ornementation

>yfw we'll get to see the Band again
My nigga Judeau better make a reappearance

:^)

Alright Cred Forums, I can only afford 1 volume of Berserk. Which one do you think I should buy? I'm thinking vol. 8, it ends with Guts leaving. Either that or one of the lost children volumes.

Volume 34 has the best art

Why is Guts so spoopy.

I would not mind this

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

That's what I said last time you asked, volume 34 is the most busy one.

I just want my old edgy Berserk back, there's nothing wrong with that, is there?

>Farnese was introduced over 17 years ago

literally wait 1 chapter..?
we are going ot have a nig fat horror gore/rape blood and terror flashback. did you not see it somming even after the latest chapter?

holy shit my spelling is really bad there. someone must have tampered with my keyboard!

I know that user, all of my hopes of Miura showing, that he hasn't lost his edge lie on that upcoming scene.

I don't see a problem with making fun of the new artstyle though

fourth post in the last day about this, user dont you have anything better to do?

>It's just a random Berserk page. It doesn't look worse than other pages from the past.
People like to make it all out to be worse then it is, most people here sound awfully bitter for some reason heh.

not much scarier than a guy mad enough at you to tear his own arm off to come at you

>inb4 it was all Griffith's plot and entering Caska's dream opens a portal for the demons to come to the island and everybody gets raped

i hope caska comes to and guilts griffith into killing himself to stop the age of darkness, mass-effect style.

Now the MLP theme is gonna get an abrupt end.

They will relive the Eclipse event, and most probably will get (mind) raped by monsters.

Goblin Slayer is even more edgy than the edgiest parts of Berserk. Try this.

sometimes i have a dream.
miura-san making a video filming himself speaking to the camera.

he says:"i must apologize to all my fans for all these years of waiting. it was late 80s when i started the serie "berserk". it's been so long, and now we are at the crucial point. so, i would like to announce that i will get to work to finish this, and i will give you the story and the finale that all you deserve. thank you, see you very soon"

MIURA PLEASE

It doesn't really show how insane she is, user. It shows her lacking mental faculties, in how she's unable to accurately imagine her companions in her own mind.

Lolnever. Manga is a pinnacle of a pulp fiction, forget about any writer ethics. Pretty sure Miura changed his mind a lot during those decades and completely uniterested in Berserk stroy anymore, at least the way it's going, doing it solely for muh shekels for more きゃ~変態dakimakuras. It's actually quite sad when your unfinished cadavres chase you for years and demand to be finished, while you're completely cold for the thing everyone is expecting from you.

This really needs a "Berserk then/Berserk now" edit

>Puck didn't change that much

I don't care. Thanks for informing me it's out.

Yeah I read the first few chapters when they came out and didn't check if there where any new ones lateley. It was alright I guess, has the potential to get pretty good but I think it's just gonna stay average, who knows

And that doesn't make it any less wrong.
Berserk pre haremshit didn't waste so much time. Sure we had Puck times but they were shorter and worked better in the plot because they contrasted Guts' rage.

>Golden Age Guts was the worst by far
Pretty sure it's just your taste

Christ I forgot how dumb her puckered lips looked

It's Cred Forums, what do you expect. They like to not enjoy things

Alright Cred Forums do your worst.

No it is drawn better than ever

but now we finally see just how depressed Muira is
at first I thought the earlier chapters were his depression phase and now he's better, but now we see that these are the drawings of a man who has absolutely bottomed out
>I can no longer stomach writing about what I once did so now this is going to be a bright happy adventure with friends and wondrous creatures

he's turned berserk into harry potter

It's more of a Harry Potter in reverse.

I actually find it very interesting to see it happening.

Maybe it's time that he embraces depression instead of pussying out with mellowed out artstyle (talking about the big eyes and not the fact that it's digital, mind you) and comic reliefs everywhere to the point where Puck isn't even a character anymore.
It's not about being edgy, it's about writing something that's good, literally half of the last chapter was Puck fucking around, when Guts was about to ask Danann to cure Caska the bullshit rolls in, it's like he's afraid of touching certain themes again.

I always forget Magnifico is actually part of Guts party now.

Half the kids of Federico de Vandimion are following Guts lol.

You serious? Farnese looks like a different character on the bottom right.

I'm convinced these were drawn by an assistant, she looks like a fucking Ojou-Sama when she never did even when she was

no he can't anymore
he used to but he's getting older and it's become too difficult to stomach the bleaker and uglier facets of life

literally everything after conviction arc was just not worth reading, he could have drawn the action with stick figures and it wouldn't have made a difference
in fact that's what he should do to put this fucking monstrosity out of its misery

Completely agree. Can pinpoint the moment where it goes to shit, which is Shierke going full rpg with elemental equipment, it really felt out of tone.
And that's the part that I don't get, you don't give a shit anymore? End it. He's his own employer, he could start whatever lolifest he wants to and fuck off forever

This scene has great symbolism, both are the men in her life she looked up to and worked hard to please, but Guts got rid of one of them hence the biting.

It would be great if not for the shitty art

I want to facefuck Farnese. That is all.

>End it

Berserk brings him money so he can continue to pursue his other interests freely.

Lolis and kaiju greco roman wrestling

Is he the ultimate ruseman? Creating the perfect character that everyone wants to see achieving redemption and feeding off of him forever?

>shitty art
>berserk

Compared to its peak is shit.

She has great DSL for that.

It's still better than most manga out there.

That was an awesome manga.

And I felt strong Dune\Nausicaa sci fi fantasy vibes.

Just wish miura did one thing or another.

I love her characters as well, her redemption and changing is really something, wtv follows Guts flame is purified by it.

>he used to but he's getting older and it's become too difficult to stomach the bleaker and uglier facets of life

As if he was so good at stomaching the cute parts when he was younger.

I'll be dead before this shit is over.

>no judeau

You know you can just forget about it and do other things while it's on hiatus, right? You don't have to "wait".

>do other things
What?

>even her dreams are retarded

Lol

My "other thing" is on hiatus as well.

is there a chart for berserk?

She's been looking like that for quite some time. Basically every time when he draws her with lips.

Sorry, but you are a moron. Puck trying to take over Elfhelm is a humorous sub-plot. It was necessary to finish it. It also established Danann's character.

Great.... that fucking last page.

Now Femto will rape Shiercke, FlowerPowerqueen and Farnese.
Unless Flower girl here is actually and apostle or a god hand in disguise that would be fun.

Can't find one, but this is the next best thing.

skullknight.net/images/eps.htm

Farnese always had dick sucking lips.

She's not an apostle.

You just said that Magnifico's whole character is a humorous sub-plot. Which as a matter of fact he his since all he's done till now is talking about Elfhelm affairs and being useless. This is now necessary to Berserk. Thank you for proving my point.

Could be worse.

>c.327 by HappyScans! & Guren no Heya Kara (488d ago)

It was necessary to finish that sub-plot, yes. And it was actually really funny.

>Spendin a lot of me on a cramped ship

Gee, that's sounds familiar

>mfw witch rape next chapter

more like
>everything is going by normally
>Void casually says "Ah, new arrivals"

I'm glad I stopped caring about anime and manga. He's just a lazy fag. Same with Inoue.

>2016
>3 chapters
What a joke.

WHO IS READY FOR 7 YEARS OF DREAMS?

>historic
>already three times
kek

>farnese is allergic to the pollen and spores
>her lips swell up
>while she's asleep, she starts choking as her windpipe swells up and closes
>Casca isn't cured because Schierke and the flower king have to figure out how to epipen farnese using elemental spirits

Goblin Slayer never showed penetration and the deaths are far tamer. It's kind of edgy though.

>the deaths are far tamer
There are people getting tortured and raped to death by goblins. It looks tamer because of shitty art.

I invite you to read the troll arc.

i hate this manga

so much

>It's a joek. Are you actually this autistic?
He got the joke so he is. Autists can understand humor as well as regular people.

I'm not saying Berserk doesn't have edgy moments, but the first or maybe it was the second chapter of Goblin Slayer is more edgy than anything in Berserk.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>those copy paste atworks

>but the first or maybe it was the second chapter of Goblin Slayer is more edgy than anything in Berserk.
What are you talking about? No it isn't.

why miura why

You people still don't get it?

HE

DOESN'T

GIVE

A

SHIT

He's a joke.

all good digital artists use copy paste to some extend, backrounds, cloth and faces
if you can save time, you should as most people will not notice it unless someone specifically points it out

Except he's not saving time, he literally went on another 5 month hiatus

That's just to play the new Im@s

Either Miuara is lazy as fuck, or an intern is doing everything right now.

Is she really retarded?

He does not care. I think its blatantly obvious.

Was fun while it lasted.

Jesus. Is Miura actually dead? Is he drawing only backgrounds now?

The latter doesnt deny the first

Next year really?
Oh shit I just realize it's September.

Fuck I though it's only June. It's easy to lose sense of time being a NEET. Where has the time gone?

Only 4-5 months hiatus. Still doesn't make it better though.

>Only 4-5 months hiatus.

You could be dead in that time.

So how long in the manga has Casca been mentally unfit? I know it's been 10 years or so real life time, right

Casca has been mentally retarded for 20 years, 2-3 years in the manga

Dead people dont know theyre dead though, so its ok.

Debatable. Guts looks seriously bad.

What the fuck is he even doing all year? Is drawing manga his side-job or what?

>shitty 20 pages
>hiatus. again.

>Casca is insane because the orgasm was too much for a human mind
>Also, ahegao

Well if this is ever going to get a good ending, I can imagine Farnese marrying Broderick and becoming Sorcerer Queen of Midland.

After everybody dies at the hands of Femto in the final battle between Guts and Grif I mean.

It's not really noticeable. But still, how the might have fallen.

>pissing loli
>clearly a lolicon
>copypasting characters
>constant hiatuses
I still like Berserk because of its unique atmosphere, good story and still good art, but I don't respect Miura anymore.

It's true then. Miura died and the publisher got people to continue the story via copying to keep the dosh rolling in

No, he's just lazy. There are clearly pages without copypasted characters.

the only reason miura didnt copy paste before was because he stuck to paper for wayy to long

Please tell me user. Can't those bosses of that magazine which publish Berserk just say to that lazy fuck to draw his fucking manga or get the fuck out?

I think she's exaggerating some aspects of it.

They get the manga to support the anime releases, they should be pretty happy.

So that's why there aren't that many two-page spreads nowadays.

What irritates me about Miuara is that he spends the hiatus not actually working on the manga. You'd think he'd be smart enough to just do several chapters over a few months so he doesn't have to rush them when the deadline finally hits.

Thanks Doc

Why bother with manga when you have idolmaster to play?

It's unacceptable how lazy he has become.
>Ganishka fight
>okay, it was beautifully drawn and clearly very time consuming

But this?

I can't give a shit
Berserk is going to end in my lifetime, I know that quality of the work has to be rushed for such a thing to be possible, and I have come to accept it

Choose one and only one:
>consistent 10/10 art in each page
>not having to wait half a year between each chapter

But we are still waiting. There were 3 (THREE) chapters released this year.

>we have to go deeper

AllthistAll this fucking hype after getting off the goddamned boat only for it to go on hiatus at a crucial time. FUCK YOU MIURA.

I still lov u tho

I prefer this schematic art, srsly.

>I still lov u tho
exactly why that fucker lets himself to do this shit over and over again

What are the odds we'll see loli and farni getting semi-raped in the next chapter?

Is that even possible?

It's not like he's copypasting backgrounds.

Too be honest I'm fine if they don't get raped or harmed and only observe. I want to see their reactions.

>magic girls squad enter Casca's mind
>see that eclipse scene
>deside it would be better to not let her remember that
>hiatus

Berserkfags are really entitled.

FUCK

At least we have a very vague idea for when Berserk is going to come back. Togashi's editor is just trolling us with his "shorter break than usual"

I'M WAITING SO LONG

There won't be any rape at all. Miura is done with that shit, all we are going to get is some bullshit about Caska being sad without actually showing the reason for it. That's all the next chapters are going to be, he's going to to whatever he can to avoid it not being cutesy trash like the rest of the manga has become. He won't show what happened during the eclipse.

He teased the eclipse on the last page. There's no way we're not getting it.

It can be portrayed symbolically. And there is nothing wrong with that. Why are you retards so obsessed with rape?

New chapter of Goblin Slayer.

Most of the party knows literally nothing about Guts' and Casca's past. It's time to change that and some symbolic shit won't do that.

Early post-eclipse Casca was mind-broken. Later she became retarded.

SO WEAR MY GRASS YOU'RE FADING

>Zodd dreams of fighting Griffith and loses a horn
>Wakes up with the horn cut off
>Farnese and Scheirke are going in to Casca's dream of the eclipse
>???

Griffith entered Zodd's dream, it's not the same.
Although Griffith is in the real world, so who knows.

Griffith doesn't care about Guts or Casca.

When will Griffith just go and die already? I'm tired of seeing this betrayer parading around in his new and shiny kingdom.

Never or in the last chapter.

who's the worst character and why is it sonia

>dreams are part of the astral world
>godhand are astral beings
shit is gonna go down in dream eclipse real soon yo

Sonia is great.

They don't care about Guts or Casca.

but they might care about the elf king

They do care about Elfhelm though, it halts the spread of Fantasia. Maybe they needed a way to access it and now they will have it.

I'm sure they can access it anyway.

she is awful

Didn't the Elf King (?) say at the beginning of the chapter that it isn't?

I would be so sure. Griffith sent his lackeys to burn Flora's tree, which was a puny little thing compared to the Elfhelm's forest of spirit trees, not to mention the monstrosity in the middle. If he had access, I'm sure he would have made some moves against it

I'm going to be fucking mad if getting casca to the elf king was all part of an elaborate ruse set up by Griffith.

>Elf King says they can cure casca
>says they need to see the event that made her like this
>they see the eclipse, and all of a sudden, a mind trap or some shit placed by Griffith attacks the Elf King, and she gets heavily injured/mortally wounded from it
>we get casca back but EK dies and all of a sudden, the spirit world and physical world become even more entangled in each other
>elf island is suddenly under attack by Griffith's army

I thought it was obvious someone else is doing the art now. The whole "he's using a tablet now and just having trouble learning how to use it!" shit seems unsubstantiated.

The artwork has changed drastically and it's very clear they are cutting corners in some areas. Plus, all the hiatuses. He is obviously sick and unable to continue working like he used to. It seems like the most realistic situation would be that they simply put him in charge of storyboarding / writing and they have younger people doing the artwork which is the physically demanding aspect of a manga.

>the last chapter was full of boring humour again

wow rare

At this point I wouldn't care now, get some decent artist that tries to follow the style and be done with it.

>QUICK
>GET TO THE BOAT

This exactly is what going to happen.

>SK outta nowhere tearing space apart thus creating a portal that leads the party to Rickert
You know he's based enough to do it

It's pretty implausible for Griffith to have predicted all of the events leading up to this meeting during the Eclipse, especially considering his mental state at the time. Someone getting corrupted or traumatized by Casca's memories wouldn't be very surprising but I think it would just be by accident.

Why would Griffith care at all?

>This is not cute for the sake of cute.
No, but this is.

It's Schierke's dream.

Was expecting her to see Guts in her dream, but I guess she is used to lucid dreaming and quickly left.

No. She followed the Elf Queen's petals.

Yeah but that she clearly looks under control inside her dream unlike Farny. Thats what I meant.

You mean these? I love these.

Jesus you can see the fibers of the paper.

Berserk by Druillet would be god tier.

Look again. She realized it's a dream when the petals appeared. This entire dream sequence is really well done, but faggots here prefer complaining about some irrelevant stuff.

Yes, I don't think you can download them anymore.

It's like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonder Land.

Order online at like Kinokuniya, they have them. I got all 37 volumes through them (in stores though).

This looks amazing what is it?
Euro Comics?

Artist is Philippe Druillet.

How does that, in any way, rebuke my point?

Hum. It's 21.5 GB. I'll see about uploading it to mega or something.

He needed to show her dream. Would you prefer a grimdark nightmare?

nah, the honey represents her virginity and the monkey is isidro obviously

Oh my god, I dont even read Berserk but this is terrible.
Fuck the mangaka must have totally lost any talent he had, does he really thinki putting something like this in a manga is okay?.
If all pages look like this then it must be truly the worst manga on earth.
This is such a catastrophe, we really should replace Miura with Kishimoto then he can also correct the no sense making story.
Maybe it can even become as good as Naruto?!.

... Yeah shitposting, just felt like doing it,
Also don't need any 'you's'

(you)

>Also don't need any 'you's'
Okay, i'm not giving you any then

Wait, hold up a second, is Miura going into a hiatus again?
I've endured 19 years of boat shit. Stars were born and died during that time so the few lucky ones who stayed alive could witness Guts leaving that floating shitcunt and that idolm@ster fapping lolicon is taking a fucking break again?
Does anyone have Miura's exact adress?

Read a book.

I'm juggling between 7 books atm. Get on my level, fucking philistine. This doesn't excuse Miura taking a wankfest break yet again. There is only so much Iori doujins out there.

Hahaha, oh my god you are already angry about that?
Don't forget Guts needs to use the boat to travel back to the main land too.

His beloved boat, the greatest thing ever, even his adopted father told him once a long time ago how great a boat is, much better than any booze, any woman, yes he barely could separate from it to step on elf land and only because there is Casca who he wants to cure.
But the next time he gets on the boat, he will never leave it again.

Watch some TV shows or films then.

(You)

kys

HEARTSHAPED VINES

I think it's safe to say that the monthly schedule (i.e. ~1 page every 2 days) is pretty deadly to a 50-year-old's drawing abilities.
I'm not fully expecting the next season's chapters to be back up to par, but the chapters can't be the same old moeshit any more, so he might at least be more invested, considering it's what the story's actually been building to for all this time.

I'd like this, then the party joins Rickert and the sand nigs, and Miura spends the next 5 years with Guts on a wagon travelling towards Falconia

So much love from my brethrens,
thank (you)

>same old moeshit any more
Just shut up.

oh shit you are right,
He will need months or even longer to get where Griffith is.
Anyone knows if there is a map of Berserk world?

So - having checked my own resources and kickthekitty's resources, it would appear that they never fully scanlated the series in their ludicrously high quality.

As far as I am aware, they only completed these volumes: 4-13, 17-24, and 26-36. Most of these are not available on their site. Would you guys like me to upload them?

it's all been setup for actual plot progression, is all I mean.

Yes, but there is nothing moeshit about current Berserk.

Did bidiurnal guy ever finish dumping Berserk?

He killed himself afaik

Schierke is a bondage dominatrix.

>It's not really noticeable
Yeah. Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I think Miura can't draw Azan anymore that's why he is permanently armored

Miura can't *draw* anymore, friend.

Except, you know, half of the art of this chapter.

He's permanently in armor because he's under cover and they don't even know its him.

I dont' even know why he's doing this, but what ever.

So he can't draw a simple face but a complicated helmet is fine?

that's not moe but okay

Really?

Drawing a helmet once and then copying it a million times is easier than drawing a face, because you actually have to draw a face multiple times to create accurate perspective shots.

>So he can't draw a simple face

Why is Casca scared of Guts?

I have a bad feeling this is some fore shadowing.

She better not use the Behelit and become Griffith's 2nd in command.

big, hulking man that has tried to sleep with her at least twice (the one thing that makes her actually react other than demons spawning) and bit her tit once. like, bloody

not if that helmet is a face like azan's

What is your point?

Mind you Miura has assisstants now and they do some of the drawing. Not sure what though.

And I don't care for minor art problems, I just want the story to continue. These hiatuses are a pain.

That is actually what really fear.
They heal her mind sure, with that she is not longer insane but what if her memories are affected too.

Her only memories of Guts are now as the one who hurts her or is a monster.
Maybe she can only remember Griffith and their time before she met Guts.

In any case, dont think it will be as easy as Casca merely wants to stay on elf land..

youtube.com/watch?v=PU2t-5H5430

I hope this one user is right and Ubik worms his way into the dream to fuck with the rescue party

PV for the 2nd season: youtube.com/watch?v=BRtAGq5bT54

Who is hype for BErserk Armor? Also, did you notice how they didn't include any CG in this trailer?

not me, they'll fuck it up

>Speedreaders don't know the comfy feeling before the elcipse
>Or before Griffith sent his army to the witch's tree
>These guys may just be retarded
>Probably just fishing for (you)s

The assholes complaining about the art don't know the suffering of that boat arc. It was like 8 years. We're probably getting another year long hiatus after the anime ends

Big time. The runt doesn't even know who Guts was. I want to see how it goes when they discover what really went down to make the world the way it is.

Que?

he's supposed to be hiding out of shame for abandoning the order. still seems like a cope-out; anyone who knows him would recognize him, anyone who doesn't wouldn't care. not that the ones who know him would care...

You really have to suffer from brain-damage if you don't see that something very wrong is happening with the art

Why's it gotta be odd that everything's happy? Not only is this the biggest thing to happen in almost a friggin decade, it's also the happiest thing. Once shit gets going the lines will thin and things will look sharp. Why do you doubt.

It's not that they're happy, they look like they're in a completely different manga. I really do believe that the recent chapters were drawn by a intern.

people think berserk is still grimdark when it hasnt been since the tower of conviction arc

Yeah, i felt a happy atmosphere when the trolls were raping everyone too. Real cute stuff.

could've been worse

I heard that Miura switched to a digital form of drawing, that being said, would you rather have decent art or an 8 year hiatus for god tier art. Please, try to answer in a non retarded way

its farnese's burning people alive fetish forgoten?

>something is about to happen
>hiatus
got memed again by the mememaster miura himself

I know I shouldn't like this

>There were people who thought that doujin was legit.

I don't know why but Guts reaction always get me in this page.

they wanted it to be legit

Oh god, yes please!

What will happen with Farnese?

>Overcomes her inner demons and saves the day leading to great character development
>Succumbs to her inner demons and nearly ruins everything, falls into a deep depression due to being such a burden
>Contributes nothing, no character change

If Miura actually decides top create a decent badass D&D party and a slight time skip, we could have a Silat and Isidro as rogues, a Wizard, a Pyromancer, a finesse Fighter, a Technician(Cleric).

Doesn't Serpico know it's him?

What could have saved their friendship?

Griffith not being a bitch and taking Guts leaving like a fucking man.

No, thanks. I think I will pick up carpentry as a hobby.

Nothing. It was doomed from the start.

>he sort of looked normal in Black Swordsman but shittily drawn

shit taste

Yeah, yeah, muh causality muh destiny and all that

it's just so tragic because they clearly loved each other but their own ambitions were just incompatible

The torturer should've killed griffith.

They were. Griffith was just being a massive faggot. He could have happily carried on without Guts.

More that either the Godhand or who/whatever decides who gets the crimson behelit marked Griffith for faggotry from birth and he was always going to fuck everything up.

Schierke is in control, before she notices the pedals. There is no denying it.

That's what 3 chapters for 2016?

>people think the Godhand will fuck with Schierke and Farnese in Casca's dream
They don't care about them. Its like a person going out of their way to step on an ant.

It's fine to like it. I like it. But it's not fine to believe that it belongs in Berserk. More than just the cute crap; Miura's recent trend of general laziness in his art and writing does not belong. The copy-pasting, the low-effort drawings of characters in general, the digital nonsense as seen in pic related and so on. Everyone could accept that he would release a chapter every 3-6 months if it was a beautiful, high-quality chapter every time. It validated, to some extent, the belief that he was just getting old and in poor health; that it was now harder for him to draw such detailed art. 343-347 have essentially invalidated that line of thinking, and this is coming from someone who once believed in the former theory.

I, among others, would much rather Miura simply stop publishing Berserk with a message explaining his reasons why (à la Takehiko Inoue), rather than have him continue publishing these mediocre efforts. It seems less that he has a markedly lesser interest in the integrity of his own work than he does in an easy paycheck. It seems cruel to the work itself to downgrade the quality of its art so significantly without at least giving a public explanation.

Why are Berserk fans the biggest fucking crybabies on the planet?

Yeah but Griffith might still want to fuck with Guts, especially if he can do it via Casca.

They were not incompatible, the blame falls solely on Griffith and his huge fucking ego.
Guts soul was not his to possess like the rest of the band, he should ahve valued his friendship and what he had, but he wanted more.

If he really valued anything but himself he would have refused the ritual at the eclipse.

Griffith made a conscious decision when he murdered everyone. FUCK HIM.

My biggest cathartic moment in this manga was Rickert slapping him, I dont care if the manga never goes anywhere, Rickert is my man.

He has a kingdom to run.

They've been on the island for like 7 chapters and the next one is gonna be edgy again so quit your whining bitch boy.

I don't think he actually finds that much enjoyment in his kingdom.

As an addendum to my vitriolic rant, here's the unedited kickthekitty scans of volumes 4 through 13. I can't get the rest up now - it took like 2 hours just to get these up. I'll put the remainder up at some later point today, most likely.

mega.nz/#F!qsIzDTSL!iCp078vxJB0S8aaMLH9NjA

You don't need to have Mozgus' torture chamber to set up the mood, Millenium Falcon arc had plenty of fucked up shit involving Kushan

Sea god to an extend too, but the pirate ruined it for me. Waiting for Caska's dream to set shit in motion.

if it's gonna be that quality i'm not gonna bother

I somehow expected Falconia to turn into a decadent palace of pleasure and indulgence, Femto theme to me, seemed to be that me at one time.

Bewitch people like Sauron and when they least expect fucking turn everything into a living nightmare.

I dont get the bitching as well, I think the sea god arc was great. And that apocalyptic scene is incredible.

because they have standards

Thank you!

What are the saddest moments in the series?

Hawks realizing how fucked up and hopeless their situation is just before the eclipse

when you posted that awful quality
god damn

>Casca trying to get everyone to remain calm.
>Pippin and Judeau giving their lives so Casca can live.
It still fucks me up.

Sweet fuck, what was with that crazy camera pan? It's just Flora's house, ease up dude.

because that doesn't exist

he has taken berserk to a traditional escapist fantasy that's the whole point
it's as if he's escaping into his own drawings

you know the quality can go back to like it was in chapter 1 if the content went back with it

Her dream explains that the "bee secretions" are her enjoying it. Casca really did enjoy it.
Getting tied up. C'mon it's Casca in bondage.
Like the monkey said, "I have seen it."

What would happen if you put a Behelit up your ass?

how the hell did casca get caught in this?

she's the catalyst

I always figured that it's just calmed down since she isn't burning heretics or witnessing it anymore since the end of the Tower Arc. Being with Gut's party in general seems to have done wonders for her psyche.

That's how Slan became Slan.

i think you're just injecting your own fantasies. you remind me of that autistic kind who got a boner from seeing his sister in swimming suit and her hair bound

>I heard that Miura switched to a digital form of drawing, that being said, would you rather have decent art or an 8 year hiatus for god tier art. Please, try to answer in a non retarded way
While it's pretty clear he has switched to digital for backgrounds, some colour pages and general clean up (hence copy paste character models). even if he was using digital for character inking it wouldn't explain why pupils are now much bigger, or why the lines on Guts in particular has suddenly gotten much thicker as well as his jaw shrinking. That said the scans do make these issues look a lot worse, although there were still errors in the JPN vol 38 (Guts' nose scar missing etc.)

Miuara died and its some unpaid intern continuing it.

I love the way her character evolved, and the way her mother described her, deep down she was a good person living in a pretty shit world, but Guts fate defying flame of a soul cleansed her and gave her purpose, and Schiercke really helped her spiritually.

She is cured.

Despite my hate for Miura today, I love his characters, Rickert grew up to be an amazing guy, even Roderick at first just seemed like a regular one dimensional character, and is actually a a fucking badass explorer\adventurer like the European ones that discovered the world.

Could all of this been avoided if Guts had just fucked Griffith?

Is she licking her own pussy?

No, she wants to keep it all for herself, the licking represents that she is masturbating.

>>Contributes nothing, no character change
I'm sorry user. I'd love for it to be oen of the other two but I'm afraid Miura just won't make it happen. This will be her sad face.

Keep going... I'm nearly there.

>you know the quality can go back to like it was in chapter 1 if the content went back with it

except the black swordsman arc is objectively the worst arc in the series you edgey sperglord supreme

?

Well I hope she gets Guts when she grows up, fuck Casca she always considered Guts second choice, just because faggot lord was too much of a faggot.

No, you see the monkey was isidro. Meaning that eventually he is gonna take her virginity (the honey). She doesn't seem to like it wich means she doesn't like isidro(yet).
Guts wasn't in the picture at all so nothing will probably happen.

He already has the little mermaid fuck him.

That'll be pretty hard for her to do considering she's going to be consumed by the Beast one of these days.

Farnese ain't cured. She just replaced her religion to Guts. Once Casca is cured, Guts won't have any use for her. She'll freak out and her inner psychopath will come out.

Hardly, she is mastering her inner self, proof enough is her aptitude for magic. She is on her way to become a better person. She just has a big crush on Guts.

Everyone's been so focused on what's going on in Elfheim. Does anyone even care about what Silat, Rickert, Erica, and Daiba are doing?

Last time we saw them they were leaving Falconia to fly to the Bakiraika's home in the mountains. Are we ever going to see them again?

Well it's Schierke's dream so it could be something that she wants, not something that's gonna happen.

Those biceps on Isidro tho

N-no...

He is going to be one hell of a rogue.

This user is right, the last chapter proves it.

Look at the symbolism, she uses Mozgus as a stone to rely on, she tries to please everyone including Mozgus who praises her, but then Guts attacks that stone and replace it (she is now scrubbing on Guts instead).

Curiosly Azan is missing from the dream when the other knights and Serpico are there, because she looks down on Azan (like Guts mentioned while captured) and doesn't care about his opinion.

She was scrubbing guts, not on guts

I guess being on a boat with lots of food and opportunity to train really helped out there

I think its a bit of overthinking, she calls Schierke master. And she now feels she found a family. You guys forget she tried to leave the group? Of her own will. And was not disturbed.

Guts coming back for her, was probably the first time in her life she felt friendship.

Sure she feels obligated to all those men, but I dont think she is a psycopath deep down.

But yeah shit can go wrong.

>I think it's safe to say that the monthly schedule (i.e. ~1 page every 2 days) is pretty deadly to a 50-year-old's drawing abilities.
You're retarded
50 is really not old, and 1 page every 2 days for a mangaka is nothing, even with Miura's art style. Especially with assistance.

Just found out Schierke is an actual village in Saxony Germany.

And the coat of arms is very German.

This one I can see. At least Void being the one to notice them even if he doesn't say anything.

Who /actualchills/ here?

>Early 2017
Chills allright.

It's 100% a young man's profession. Even at that pace, it's an assload of work. He still probably draws and inks most of it himself.
At the very least, having 6 months to do a chapter is much easier to produce high quality than 1 month.

Well, we're either going to cut to what they're doing right after their last appearance, or the time skip outside of the island already happened and we'll see after the party departs.

Rickert is going to be like a second serpico by the time they all meet up. The real Band of the Hawk vs Apostles of the Falcon

All artists are different and for some its depending on their style and health it can be quite a difficult process.

Moebius did stuff even while old because he had a clean style and drew most stuff while standing, like a painter and not on a desk, and never retraced his own lines, so kept things very clean.

Miura strikes me as a perfectionist on a desk, hunching. He just wants to lay down and do notihng probably.

Hey. What if the change in artstyle is intentional? Doesn't everything look more youthful and, well, elfy? Surely a perfectionist like Miura would know it'd be noticeable that his art has been altered to such a degree. This is something of a shot in the dark until there's some form of confirmation, but maybe it's an effect of the location the characters are traveling through? He also could have lowered the effort for the specific purpose of drawing up these chapters at a quicker pace, since they're not as action-oriented.

Eiichiro Oda has around the same amount of work Miura has ever produced considering how many lines each use, how much they've made, detail, and he shows no signs of stopping
My issue is that Miura has been taking it easy for several years and still has a shitty pace

Oda's ten years younger, has a simpler style, and still has health problems.
I remember an old quote from Miura, paraphrasing:
>It takes time to produce beauty on every page

I just want Morda to enter the party.

I just want Guts to enter Morda.

Judging by that page, he doesn't mind white space like Miura tends to, either.

Depends.

>10 years younger
Exactly, why has he created so much more then miura
>has a simpler style
please read my post, I mentioned this multiple times
Of course Oda's art is fucking shit, its trash, I think it looks mediocre at best. Miura's was fucking great, but Oda has produced 3X the volumes he has, thats why I said amount of lines

Miura is a lazy hack and that is evident, have we already forgot the 7 years?

I want Morda to step on my cock.

I want to turn Morda into my writhing, sweaty fuckslave, her insides coated with sperm.

Was this recent? If so, then Miura must be having trouble with digital drawings then. He'll rebound back to normal soon.

>berserk keeps delaying because photoshop keeps deleting miura's pages.

When will Guts finally get a way to strike back against Griffith. He worked so hard for that.

Bonfire of dreams.

Digital was a mistake.

I miss Skull Knight.

Their standards are so high that Miura wants to rid himself of them.

It's not a reason to tolerate subpar art or writing.

I miss the old puck. you think we'll ever have him back?

Don't worry, he's off having his own adventures.

I would play the shit of a psychedelic action videogame like Dmc featuring Skull Knight rampaging through monster of the fucking abyss.

>But it's not fine to believe that it belongs in Berserk
How doesn't it belong in Berserk? It's Schierke's dream, it's not going to be vicious and cruel. It's going to be childish and silly and cute.

>inb4 you say well Schierke doesn't belong in Berserk

But I disagree with that as well. Who would you have rather had, a classic Merlin-type wizard? That would have been less interesting and wouldn't fit. A young girl mage is a better dynamic, and also complements the character development Miura wanted to push forward for Guts.

Also, to say that Schierke doesn't fit essentially means that magic does not have a place in Berserk either. But it's a fantasy story, which always had an elf in it, so it makes sense that there would be a lighter side to all of the supernatural in Berserk... and look at it this way — Miura introduced LITERAL MAGIC as the only means of overcoming the God Hand. In a sense, that is incredibly cynical. He is saying that the God Hand are impossible to overcome unless you use something that makes no sense; something emotional. The world of imagination is how you overcome them. On the one hand it makes the story's immediate tone and focus lighter, but underneath, in my opinion, it just keeps getting darker. The world of Berserk is never truly relieving.

If this train keeps going this way, we might see it sooner than expected.

If you think about it, Merlin is the Skull Knight.

I'm not as cross about this as I might otherwise be. As long as the actual action scenes are all choreographed exquisitely, I don't care as much about general padding eye-candy where we're just trying to get the story across. It really shouldn't be overused, but fuck, it's just keeping things on model - he was just going to draw something very similar anyway.

What's more pressing is the long hiatuses and whatnot.

What really went to shit in Berserk are the characters, especially Isidro looks like a character from a sunday movie for kids. He jumps and laughs in front of hellish beasts and survives by throwing spiky shit, it doesn't even feel like he could be in danger anytime. Try comparing him with young Guts and see the tone swift

Isidro was never a serious character also comparing him to guts is fucking retarded.

Too many kids, too many joke characters.

Isidro is beyond useless. Isma is useless.

WHY IS THERE A NOT SERIOUS CHARACTER IN BERSERK? WHAT DOES HE ADD?!

I hated that flashback. I think it's more poorly written than anything else in Berserk.

I mean, I do like that Guts was able to see elves at a young age. That part makes sense. But the way it was done felt very needlessly tacked on. We didn't need any of the exposition that flashback laid out. Not to mention the overall premise of it felt more like Guin Saga than Berserk.

Isidro isn't entirely useless. He did a good job of helping during the Conviction arc and in the troll cave. Isma is going to be of no help on land though

I mean, it was a nice intermission and the first genuine moment we've see from Guts in awhile.

But he totally fucks up the tone. It has sense for a character like Puck being a comic relief, he's and elf, a carefree positive creature and he also is not really endangered during fights. Even Schrieke is okay, she's a mage, she knows monsters and she can protect herself with magic. Isidro is a fucking retarded kid acting like a monkey on the battlefield while he's never killed or wounded, even if he's a total shit fighter. As I said, a good character for and adventure kids show, a sensless shit for a serious fantasy manga

He looks what Guts would be if did not have Gambino raising him. I like him.

Come to think of it. Guts is the only one really getting hurt.

Well. that's on purpose. The other ones would all get one-hit-killed by attacks he no-sells.

I think it's better written than the Black Swordsman arc.

>Guts is the only one really getting hurt

this will come up eventually, mark my words

Black Swordsman is way more entertaining to read.

I don't think, it makes no sense for a kid to be so carefree and joyful even in the middle of fights, monsters, death, suffering, cold, hunger, rape etc.
Guts without Gambino would still struggle to survive in a harsh enviroment, probably learning to fight or dying in the process. But as I said, compare wha happened to Guts and what happened to Isidro, the former was beaten, raped, suffered wounds, had to learn to fight, Isidro was never shown suffering or struggling with anything

not an argument

The point is that Isidro wasn't sexually abused and sent through the shredder.
He remains carefree through bad shit purely because of Guts.
Hes a mirror of Guts

I cannot comprehend that there are people out there that deny the drop in the art quality.

my point is that Guts' childhood felt realistic for the medieval dark setting the manga has, Guts had to learn how to survive and suffered. Isidro feels like he's in a fairy tale, it's just too fucking stupid that he doesn't feel any fear toward threats and monsters, he never suffers and even without Guts there a moment when he fucking rushes and fights alone the monster pirate captain. It's just stupid, it doesn't feel like a realistic threatening enviroment, Isidro and other character don't survive because of their strenght or will, but just by plot armor, and this is even too evident

I went from shitty Big Two comics to manga to avoid this in the first place.

how the fuck do you miss the point of guts being there this hard

gehehehe stop it applejack that tickles!

I disagree about the kids. What makes Ishidoro and Shierke any different from Rickert during Golden Age?

As I wrote, even when Guts is not there he has the same shitty attitude, he fucking charged the monster captain alone and managed to survive/defeat him. There are other times when Guts is not there and Isidro just smiles and makes jokes infront of the enemies

That's the scene he's talking about, you can see Guts in an alley watching over Isidro in case something goes wrong.

Nostalgia and the need to bitch about stuff.

... Isma is a bit much though, could have stayed with her fish-mom.

I think I know what you are saying you want the dread of meeting Zod for the first time to come back basically.

Except she isn't. She realized it's a dream when the petals appeared.

Yeah I hate Isma. Literally nothing the character.

Isidro has been fighting monsters for quite some time. What's so weird about him defeating the monster pirate captain? It wasn't even their first fight.

I wouldn't count on 2017 to mean the very start of the year, he could start in Feb, March or later for all we know.

Why do you hate a cute innocent girl? Do you have some issues?

She still has her instincts she gained in The Hawks

All I can say is that Isidro is going to get a serious wake up call at some point. I'm kind of expecting Isma to die while Isidro is trying to protect her or something.

I know you're baiting, but cmon dude, does Isma serve any purpose, and does it make any sense for her to join the party?

I'd be okay with this actually.

I'm not baiting. Since the end of Golden Age Berserk hasn't been completely serious. Why is this suddenly such a problem for you?

>and does it make any sense for her to join the party
Why not? It's not like they are fighting against Griffith and his apostles now.

The problem is as I said she is literally nothing the character. Say what you will about Ishidoro but at least you remember him. Most of the time I forget Isma even exists.

You gotta admit it was satisfying as fuck to see Guts fuck up that douchebag noble with a dulled sword.

>you remember him
Maybe because he is one of the main characters.

it didn't take a unique and established series and completely transform it into garbage
eat a dick

I'm not that guy, but my first thought was
>You -don't- hate cute innocent girls?
and following that
>Doesn't he just want to rip off their carefree smiles?
>Wow reel it in edgelord.
>I don't even mean as an oblique reference to rape, just showing them the world isn't the good place they think it is.
>But that's none of my business.
>So wouldn't it be nice if their parents beat them or something.
>But then they'd become bitter and jaded cunts, so that sucks too.
>And this all pretty much applies to everyone.
>I don't like people.
>It'd be great if the entire human race just became impotent one day.
>Wow reel it in edgelord.
So yeah I guess I fucking do.

I don't mind some non-seriousness, really, berserk has never been entirely serious, even in the Golden Age. However, Isma might as well not be there... Except she is, taking up place in panels.

No I remember him because he has a actual character and a goal (Albeit a very simple goal.)