Not sure if anyone remembers the manga Otaku no Musume-san...

Not sure if anyone remembers the manga Otaku no Musume-san, but Stu-Hiro seems to have drawn a sequel of sorts involving the kids each of the couples had in that manga titled Otaku no Triangle.

Synopsis is this:
Haru and Luka, the offspring between the land lady and that square-eyed manga author who was a source for rage for a lot of people are in a love triangle with Kouta and Haruka's kid Souta. Nicchi's kid (who the fuck did he end up with??) who has an onee-san fetish and Saori (Kanau's younger cousin) are all in the same school club as the trio.

Kanau and her half brother also make an appearance in short 4komas throughout the manga on pixiv titled "Otaku no Neesan". Kanau seems to be living with Souta as his guardian of sorts.

Gonna dump the raws from pixiv.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=メイデンス†インパクト
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is actually chapter 2.

Chapter 1 is this.

When was this uploaded OP?

First chapter dates back to 2014. Latest 2016.

the manga after volume 6 or so is TERRIBLE
how could the author fuck so much

>2014

Well shit.

Rather, the latest "sequel" to Otaku no Musume-san which seems to involve some ojou-sama girl was uploaded 2016. Otaku no Triangle is 2014.

I totally agree with you but it still has a special place in my mind for being an absolute "Fuck You Author" manga. At the very least it's nice to see Kanau grow up into a nice older sister.

Wait a minute, all of them found out about his kid with Haruka?

Kanau's living with Souta. So probably.

Also, Haruka and Kouta are alluded to getting together permanently in the last chapter of the manga. Kouta quits being a Pro 3 volumes into his manga in order to go work for a new hit mangaka because it's more lucrative for the sake of raising Kanau. Guess who that new hit mangaka is. Of course they don't know this at the time.

I'm guessing Kanau's still traumatized by Nicchi's antics.

>Also, Haruka and Kouta are alluded to getting together permanently in the last chapter of the manga. Kouta quits being a Pro 3 volumes into his manga in order to go work for a new hit mangaka because it's more lucrative for the sake of raising Kanau. Guess who that new hit mangaka is. Of course they don't know this at the time.

Jesus fucking Christ. I'm glad there's finally a semblance of resolution to this clusterfuck but I seriously don't know how to feel about this. Shit's been years.

That was in Otaku no Musume-san by the way. Not sure if you read the last chapter entirely, but it's there.

Man, Souta grew up to be an ugly little shitter, huh

And that's it. There's another "sequel" on top of this one that features that one formerly rich stuck up girl who used to bully Kanau for a couple chapters apparently, but it's only a minor appearance.

You can find that here:
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=メイデンス†インパクト

... Is what I said, but I should probably actually post this last one.

Kanau and Serio are in the background in their old Nanoha cosplay.

Hopefully we can get this translated and typeset.

If not, then well, oh well.

>Otaku no Musume-san ended half a decade ago

Holy shit.

I'll dump the relevant pages to this for anyone who wants a refresher.

We could have had our own Kanaus by now.

I'm still mad