What country has the best taste in anime and manga? Definitely not Japan

What country has the best taste in anime and manga? Definitely not Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35mAWgUiFaI
animeclick.it/news/58481-manga-uscite-italiane-settimana-dal-12-al-18-settembre-2016
youtu.be/GdbCXGWjUmg?t=4m46s
allocine.fr/article/fichearticle_gen_carticle=18653864.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_DT-4-jJTZc
furansujinconnection.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Sekaï
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRLwC4wpMaU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=Vylydtc__a4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never knew that Algerians love anime so much.

Trinidad and Tobago.

hey ahmed lets play euro truck simulator

Autralia.
Did you ever saw an Australian scanlation? It's waaaay better than any group you see out there

its a tie between France and Italy, powergap, then comes Germany

Colombia bebé!

I agree with OP.

I'm totally not a frog.

Japan

The UK. Prove me wrong.

get the fuck out you crooked teeth daddyfucker

get the fuck out you muzzie breeding stock

The obscure manga Getsurin Ni Kiri Saku was published in France was Lune De Sang (Blood Moon).

I loved Getsurin and I'm happy that the French Laos like it!

How so? The average french weeaboo isn't far from the american one if you look at what sell the most: your usual suspect popular shonen manga of the decade (One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail...)

i wish anime is banned in western countries

Probably because France is the second largest manga market in the world, despite its population being five times smaller than that of the USA. Most likely due to a strong and diverse domestic comic book industry, as opposed to America where the comic book market is like their national politics: you only get to choose from two flavors of something Europe moved past decades ago.

Japan

Why the fuck would anyone care which country has the best collective taste in Chinese cartoons?

>The average french weeaboo isn't far from the american one if you look at what sell the most

Problem is you can't reduce the french or italian market to the lowest common denominator because both those markets publish a lot of shit compared to any other market but the japanese one.

Like, most of the stuff the anglosphere only got and still gets through scanlation has been published officially over here since decades, shonen will always be the one that sells the most because it's a genre for young people but if you take a quick look at the catalogs of publishers like Panini in Europe or older, local publishers you'll see all of the stuff that got published and bought back in the days.
I mean, we got stuff like Baoh or Be Free! in Italy back in the early 90's, I don't think the anglosphere got those to this day, same with more popular series like Oh! my Goddess, we even had our own Shonen Jump like magazines that published manga chapters in the Japanese format, anyone in their late 20's or 30's should remember this.

I think Witch Craft Works got licensed in France too, pretty recently actually.

>Problem is you can't reduce the french or italian market to the lowest common denominator because both those markets publish a lot of shit compared to any other market but the japanese one.
But OP is including Japan, and if you don't reduce things to the lowest common denominator then Japan wins.

Finland

Bong here. Most of us don't like anime at all.

Fuck off.
nips are the best, thats why they invented manga and loli.

>Unironically liking loli
I fart in your general direction!

>America where the comic book market is like their national politics: you only get to choose from two flavors of something Europe moved past decades ago.

BRUTALITY!

South Americans are pretty big into oldschool mecha, aren't they?

That's nice, I don't think we got that in Italy though I might be wrong, I'm not following our market as much as I used to.
>if you don't reduce things to the lowest common denominator then Japan wins.
That's why I said any other market but the japanese one when I answered to user.

And disregard OP, it's a pointless question meant for Cred Forums tier shitposting.

Yeah, the real Weeabos are Latin people like the French, Italians, Spaniards, Brazilians, Hispanics.

The Weebos in the Anglosphere are generally Blacks and Latinos.

South Americans only really care for Saint Seiya.

外国人が日本のアニメ見てんじゃねえよヴォケ
自国産のカートゥーンでも見てろ

Not sure if 100% legit, but some statistics from a few years ago shown than the UK is the second most populous on Cred Forums.

France is literally Japanese Europe when it comes to animation and videogames..

>Finland
They invented spurdos.

>Animation
I can get behind this.

>Videogames
You're full of shit. France has no strong domestic video game industry, and even companies like Ubisoft (and its sister company Ubisoft Montréal) focus mostly on the international (read: American) market. It has nothing comparable to Japan's video game industry, which for the most part focuses entirely on the domestic market and considers anything else positive spillover. I think at some point Square Enix more or less told Westerners to get fucked because they didn't like the direction the new Final Fantasy games are going in. There are also no top tier French games that never got translated into English (hell, all the Assassins Creed games are originally recorded in English, with the French versions being shitty dubs) or published outside of Japan.

The French vidya industry is incredibly weak, unimpressive and follows the American model as well as the American market.

definitely france
they're the ones who accept anime and manga the most

To be honest, isn't the whole European videogame industry like that?

Anyway, I live in the Netherlands, Anime and Manga might as well not exists here besides Pokemon on television.
Stuff rarely gets localized at all.

What about consumers?

It's one of the few markets where Nintendo sales are still big.

How France got away with this?

Our national television funded by taxes. Decent taste

wtf

I don't remember this K-on episode

But French animation is quite shit user

youtube.com/watch?v=35mAWgUiFaI

Okay budget was tight, time as well, but still.

Dofus movie was okay I guess. Wakfu is definitely not well animated.

Flipland. They got a wide selection of shows in local TV and cable, and without the censorship of other SEA countries, except for full frontal or full nudity.

There was worse stuff - didn't France make the show about agent girls in latex that featured a different fetish in each episode?

>those subs
I pay taxes and this is what I get?

"The country I'm from"
- Every dumb faggot in this thread who takes way too much pride in what chunk of land their mother happened to be occupying at the time they squeezed out of her vagina

>put a cut of a Kickstarted series
>look, it's shit!
We can do the same for Japan, take Mayoiga for exemple.

To be fair, how much anime is actually well animated? There are loads of QUALITY threads on this very board.

At the very least what you posted looks better than the new Berserk.

this

moreover, the average poster is a lonely outcast, defending a country on the internet as one is bad autism

Pretty sure frogs and in line with nips.

You can name a load of well animated anime. What about France? Its most recognized piece of animation are decades old and those are badly animated for most. The King and the Mockingbird isn't amazing either, sub-Disney shit (and I don't like Disney).

France did some neat cartoon-looking series in the 90's (Space Goofs, Oggy and the Cockroaches) but from what I remember that wasn't especially well animated.

The most recent well-animated things from France that I can remember are Sylvain Chomet movies and

Ernest and Celestine had nice artstyle too but the animation is far below Japanese's best level.

France is nothing special animation-wise, it's not because most other countries are shit that France is good.

>good taste
>anime

These are 2 fundamentally opposing things.

>Sylvain Chomet movies and

and a movie I can't remember the name of, adapted from a Canadian novel or something.

Speaking of Canada, they also have a little animation industry, and I can't see how it is below France's.

Italians are crazy for Hokuto no Ken and Lupin, so Italy.

Objective truth.

This
based pizza

fuck off boots

Bonjour from France.

SEA countries I guess.

I heard they make manga in algeria

Add good old dragon ball to that, between 2005 and 2009 it had 11-12% share.

I call a tie between Italy and France.

Totally Spies.

Japan.

Well, Dragon Ball was extremely popular almost everywhere. In my country there was a boom in first 90's, even old people watched it.

Not from algeria but funny on so many levels

this were the manga pulished for last week alone
>animeclick.it/news/58481-manga-uscite-italiane-settimana-dal-12-al-18-settembre-2016

also, before anyone complain, sorry but I don't have any other source other than shitclick

Nobody has good taste in anime

>Samir 34
Might as well be from Algeria

Even in france, the concept that adult can enjoy animation or that children can tell something is badly animated is foreign to the investing caste.

Too bad I can't speak american slang, I'd have translated it because it's legit funny.

I like loli chi chi better

Io no dormir

Gotta hand it over to france as a german they are crazy about manga/anime, even famous rappers reference them, but i think we would be second place.

Italia is good, I believe I heard they also got Aria localized there, makes me super jealous.

Oh shit i didn't knew that they license it. Sweet.

Korea

>even famous rappers reference them
This remembers me an italian underground rapper made a song using an italian Lupin OP as beat.

Will FN ban manga and anime when elected?

Can't be worse than Ségolène Royal but lets not bring politics into this

>even famous rappers reference them
Which ones? I'm a frenchfag and I don't remember hearing anything about stuff like that (probably because I don't listen to rap)

I heard about some rapper that was chosen for the french voice of Saitama in OPM though.

Au contraire: FN will make France the first nation with fully functional battlemechs which it will use to invade Belgium.

>Battlemechs in the form of giant horse golden statues

Germany has the best taste in everything.

Recently there have been PNL and Onizuka but that's shit (in terms of reference and music).

I don't know which link is good.

Anime might be popular here but it's mainly the big ones like Miyazaki or Dragon Ball. In the 80s, 90s and very early 2000s we had plenty of anime on TV too, it's true. But if you deviate from this or continue to like any of these things past 15-18+ you're seen as weird and a filthy weeaboo and be harshly judged for it. 99% of what Cred Forums talks about would be seen as a mental illness most likely.

Don't get the wrong idea, the principle of normality here is as disgusting as any other Western countries and people aren't less narrow-minded. We're under the USA """culture""" umbrella, people are into American Jewish series and movies for the most part. If they're not they're your typical French hipster refusing to use any foreign borrowed words, desperatly attached to French culture which is in fact dead or existent as the only good thing we have is food. The West is a cultural shithole and it's only going to get worse as time goes by.

Saïan Supa Crew is kind of an obvious one (the group's name)
youtu.be/GdbCXGWjUmg?t=4m46s

>I heard about some rapper that was chosen for the french voice of Saitama in OPM though.

Yup allocine.fr/article/fichearticle_gen_carticle=18653864.html

I'm more curious to see how the FN will react with Fate Jeanne.

youtube.com/watch?v=_DT-4-jJTZc

Belgium wouldn't have existed if Napoleon had won Waterloo.

It's no coincidence that both NATO and the EU are headquartered in Brussels, Anglo-Saxon Globalist institutions who are built to defeat Continental European powers like France, Germany and Russia.

>Implying FN isn't the weebiest party

Keep in mind, France still doesn't have Monster Musume.

Elsaß-Lothringen. Definitely not France.

Amplitude Studio > your shit

Definitely not France, lots of people hate mechas and people who like anime are either mindless SAOtards or elitists idiots, actual anime fans are very rare.
In fact we had to wait a long time to get monogatari and Madoka (and we still don't have the serie version, only the movies), and the only KyoAni we have are K-ON and Kyoukai no Kanata.

Also there's a strange tendency to license tons of trash manga like Re Monster.

At least it's counter-balanced by the fact that we have a huge collection of anime & manga, and that we got on the LN bandwagon.

Japan's is still the best, France is second along with Italy, Cred Forums simply doesn't want to admit it.

Is that a good or a bad thing?

Still mad Hans?

Alsace is the best country in France.

>and the only KyoAni we have are K-ON and Kyoukai no Kanata
The fuck are you talking about? There's DVD & BD of everything Haruhi, I'm pretty sure there's Fullmetal Panic too.
And for streaming, ADN has Chuunibyou 1&2 and the french version of Crunchyroll has Euphonium.

We don't have Hyouka though, which is a shame.

>people are into American Jewish series and movies for the most part.

This is really sad, American Jews are the biggest Francophobes I ever knew, met a lot of (((Neocons))) in Manhattan and Miami.

>KyoAni we have are K-ON and Kyoukai no Kanata
Don't forget Haruhi.
We do have actual anime fan it's just that Shounenfag are the most obnoxious like in every country.

french comic >>> japanese "comic" >>> shit >>> american """"comic"""", aka capshit

Also don't forget we have a lot of French artist in anime industry furansujinconnection.com/

Literally the most patrician fans

Oh fuck yeah I completely forgot Haruhi and FMP Fumoffu, but since those are old KyoAni I didn't count it.

I have to correct myself : Im salty that we don't have Hyouka and Euphonium BDs even though we get other recent shit like Shimoseka (wich I'll definitely buy) and Owari no Seraph (wich I won't, even for smugchan).

The first screening of Madoka movie #3 abroad was in Paris, not bad
>people who like anime are either mindless SAOtards or elitists idiots, actual anime fans are very rare.
I would be interested in your definition of "actual anime fans"

The based French mafia infiltrated once again another country's industry

I think we also get Kizu before the american.

Anime and manga are just mainstream in France, so there's a wide range of taste.

You know that pic is fake, right?

I recognize that milk

Yeah, I didn't went to see it because I was a poorfag student, and now that Im not in Paris Im missing all these screenings (not going to dump more than a 100e just to go see Kizu), feelsbadman.
>I would be interested in your definition of "actual anime fans"
Im just mad that most people are either shounentards or people who pretend to know a lot about anime and have superior tastes because they like Masaki Yuasa and Mamoru Oshii, actually don't watch much anime and yet shit all over the current anime industry wich they don't really know anything about.

>Orelsan
Not sure if he qualifies for famous besides the SJW shitstorm.

You have no fucking idea...
The new fn is a bunch of animeboo antiglobalist poltard. Showing what isolationist can accomplish is very good for them.

Nah.
Regarding Jojo it is the best though.
Volumes are out to fucking Jojolion 10, with all side volumes like Rohan's and most of the LNs, they are all pretty cheap and in good quality.

>animeboo antiglobalist
whaaat

So they're going to use Japan isolationism (developing anime and manga all alone, derivating fro Disney and shit) as an example?

>retard forgot about "some french user" and madoka.
They have the best weaboo.

aka, one country, one culture will produce more than no country, no complete culture, everything mixed.

>they cut Rohan line in last week episode about americans that are not able to understand his works, while praising italy and taiwan (the only places where Jojo was published when part 4 was on)

But you have Karen.

>Bulgaria

Almost everybody that does watch anime watches the most popular stuff. FMA:B, Death Note, SnK, SAO, Tokyo Ghoul and so on.

>it's just that Shounenfag are the most obnoxious like in every country
Literally kids. Nothing wrong with that.

Dutch>French

not Spain, that's for sure.

Probably because they desire a multipolar situation. Japanese media influence is at least a counterbalance to American media dominance.

Yes until they are 20+ years old but still behave like there are still teens. It's the main reason why i don't speak about my hobby to other people.

me too man

>implying "Japanese" culture and anime would have existed without globalism
>implying you would have heard about it without globalism
Western kids growing up with Chinese cartoons airing on TV is globalization itself. I know French people who hate bleu cheese and don't drink wine, I don't know any who don't fondly remember watching anime growing up.
The easiest way for me to bond with normies at BBQs or whatever is to remember which cartoon was airing on TV when they were kids and gush about it.

>literally kids
If only that were the case, lots of adults thinks they're fan of anime and all but don't know shit outside of shonen and isekai.

>we had to wait a long time to get monogatari
Second Season isn't even out yet, so far there's only Bake and Nise.

Not the one where most people only like Miyazaki movies and dubbed shounen. (I'm implying that's all of them.)

>I know French people who hate bleu cheese and don't drink wine
They aren't really French then.

You mean algerians. By the way, you know that there are areas between one world government and total isolation, right?

Mexico

French comics are fucking expensive, dude. You need to pay between 12 and 17 Euro for a single volume, which holds just as much content as a 500-600 yen manga, colour added.

>tfw indian
>no weebs
>people watch only the most entry level shit
>be hardcore weeb
>a weeb in land where anime means dbz and naruto and nothing else

abstract kind of hell

anyways, i'm gonna move to japan one day for sure

DESIGNATED

>globalization
It's polyculturalism, the mortal ennemy of globalism.
This is what the fn and other european nationalist want while the rothschild and their political lacckey want to the globalism process forced on everyone, the end result being a small elite wealthy class limited to the 12 families and their followers, ruling over a mongrelized race with no claim to any culture or country.
You're free to become a traitor to humanity, pinko.

MART

POO

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

You guys are one billion people, yet I never saw an indian anime sub team or indian anime convention (not matter how shit it is)

Please disregard the "poo" posts faggots.

>hardcore weeb

Would you define how?

I must say there's a lack of Mexico and South America in this thread indeed.

See, that would be my reaction except they watched Grendizer or Saint Seiya growing up and that's more important than their love of blue cheese.

>You mean algerians
I wouldn't be caught dead at an algerian BBQ or dinner, at least French people enjoy meat. Yet even Algerians watched the same shounenshit and a few even like more sophisticated stuff.

But the point was that there is more national cohesion around the East Asian animation show they watched growing up than the national products they consume.

It's the same in every country outside japan anyway.

>the pleb that only knows naruto, one piece and dragon ball
>the weebs the thinks they've seen everything after death note, sao, and re zero and a few action anime
>autists like us that keeps on watching anime end ends up liking SOL

Was released in German, too.

Yeah the printing is way better, when manga is cheap pocket book with wipe-ass paper, the BD editors want it to be a kind of luxury item.

France has by the far the widest and best selection of BL manga

Fucking Maitre Gims has a song called Sharingan.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abara
>It is licensed for French release by Glénat and Polish by JPF

No way this is just in two countries outside of Japan.

Limiting yourself to a single medium is silly. I'm sure there are hidden gems in western animation as well.

I'm not the guy but I literally live for anime. I wonder if there are a lot of people like me on Cred Forums. Like there's always something anime (and manga, and weeb) in my head.

I'm pretty sure in Japan it's the same only otaku like SOL while riaju will only know shounen shit or kid stuff maybe some idol shit too since it's everywhere.

Don't forget the faggots who only watch mature anime for mature people like themselves

there's a german and an italian edition too

Pure mental gymnastics.

The "American market", in regards to video games, is the same as the European one, publishers market to both regions pretty much the same way with same products (except for maybe fifa and american sports games).
Sales are equivalent in both regions as well.

It would be better to call it the "western market".

そんなこと言うなJSL、くん

>it's real

>confident that have watched most anime you can list
>learning moonspeak
>gonna graduate CS soon and move to japan for muh internship

one day..

>wanted Shigurui manga
>even USA don't have it to import

Fuck this shit

Cringy as fuck. How can a grow man do something like this ?

It's straight from the Baron of Rothschild's memoir.
He don't bother lying and give no fuck.
Including the part about only leaving 500 millions slaves alive.
Go read it.

Koma's protagonist is cute.

Out of a billion people only a few millions have the material comfort to be weeb NEETs. Much of the population is rural and has just discovered the internet.

I think I heard some years ago a rapper group called "Shin sekai" or something like that, I always thought it was in reference to One Piece, can anyone confirm?

>Wanting to work in japan
Japan is probably the worse first world country to work at.

Shinsekai Yori?

Also in immigration policy?

I confirm.

On va encore se taper des critiques pas inspirées le proclamant "Le nouveau Miyazaki" ? (bizarrement c'était Hosoda la semaine dernière)

>rezero pic
>talking about someone else tastes

is this some kind of bait?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Sekaï
>the band's name means "New World" in Japanese (新世界), and was taken from a fictional territory in the popular manga series One Piece
Are you fucking serious.

How many watching days on MAL?

breh, i've been living in an apartment with my diet solely consisting of ramen and soup powder and occasional oreos.
The only time i go outside is once a week to the supermarket at night to restock on ramen. I'm sure it won't be that big of a deal

De toute façon on sait tous que Anno est le nouveau Miyazaki.

I don't really see how it's that shocking.

Another fun fact, Cédric Villani, a great mathematician of our time or something, that was awarded a Fields medal for his research in math, acknowledged liking Death Note in an interview.

No, I mean your claim that polyculturalism is "the mortal enemy of globalism" is pure mental gymnastics to reconcile your addiction to foreign hyperstimuli with your nationalist pretensions. Anime has become popular for the same reason sushi shops and pasta bars pop up everywhere, it's a junk product with mass appeal that's easy to produce, market and distribute.

>I'm not a globalist, I just watch Looney Tunes and Hollywood movies, drink cola and eat burgers because American culture is the best. Vive la France btw

Fuck chink doodles, I would give my left testicle for a glimpse of the european Bande Desineé Heaven that is France.

Vrai. À quand l'adaptation complète de Nausicaa par Anno ?

I've seen legit people with 600+ days.

The thing is, you can never know.

Jesus Christ, please, PLEASE eat something healthier. Meat, milk, eggs, oats or oat mixes (if you're picky; I'm pretty sure you probably are).

>loads of sodium
>sugar
>almost no proteins

Come on, user..

>0 vitamins or fibers

J'ai rien contre le fait que des gens parlent en français sur Cred Forums mais le fait que vous parliez toujours bizarrement, avec une ponctuation super rigide et un aspect péteux comme si vous aviez un espèce de balais dans le cul, ça me chiffonne. Limite si vous étiez pas le genre de mec à traduire les expressions anglophones en français >le sentiment quand, pire genre de cancer. Arrêtez de parler comme des robots.

Italian dub aria is the real aria

I would care more about how many shows someone has watched than how many trashy long-runners they didn't drop.

Japan has the better taste in anime and manga.

Guy's most likely skinnyfat from that diet.

>polyculturalism
>mental gymnastic
Only in a leftist mind does everyone stay in his country and occasionaly travel to other land for inspiration would be the same as the current, white are specifically evil and must lose their homeland, but only them.
Pre (((1970))) migration laws and forced central banking funding was a polycultural system. Nationalism is polycultural, it is a conservative system, ye political eunuch.

C'est marrant parce qu'en lisant ton post j'ai eu l'impression que ça s'y appliquait aussi... Désolé vieux.
Mais je comprends la gène rapport aux traductions de meme et autres greentext. Perso j'évite ça en général mais bon.

not me.
I don't have a MAL, I never got into how that shit works.
I just download seasons(off kissanime) and marathon them, usually 3 seasons a day at least. i don't do anything else, so just watch anime and occasionally play fire emblem for the support conversations when i get the nogf feels.

>I just watch Looney Tunes and Hollywood movies, drink cola and eat burgers because American culture is the best.
That would make you 60 years old nowaday.
And a left/right switcheroo globalist.

can you please go and take your armchair cultural anthropology back to your containment board, and please don't leave the vapid buzzwords behind, okay

Went to Paris three weeks ago.

You guys really need to sort out your infestation of North Africans, especially around the Sacre-Couer.

J'ai relu certains posts qui précédaient et y'avait quand même des trucs qui sonnaient moins "coincés", mais bon globalement j'ai un feel étrange quand je lis du Français sur Cred Forums, y'a quelque chose de forcé que je retrouve pas sur l'internet français. C'est sûrement parce que les gens veulent pas avoir l'air trop gamin, moi-même j'avoue que je m'applique un peu là, d'habitude j'écris comme un teubé parce que c'est plus chaleureux... sans doute. Ca fait un peu trop formel à mon goût là.

Actually good thing, stay away from it

Ben fermez-la alors srx

C'est surement parce que sur Cred Forums écrire comme un gamin kikoolol est très mal vue. Du coup même en français tu écris en plus formelle.

Paris is a ugly city, you should have went to Alsace, Colmar or something. Only Parisians will tell you that Paris is the best city of France. And people that are not French.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRLwC4wpMaU

(that doesn't fix the immigration problems, though the migrants seem really more aggressive in big cities like Paris, they're more comfy elsewhere)

>kissanime

What the fuck, nigger?

>traduire les tfw ou autre
Y'a que les autistes de Cred Forums pour faire cette merde.

Thorgal >>> Berserk

I thank you for admitting your intellectual defeat.
And, no, I won't leave my homeboard.
You leave, redditard.

Nips actually get sick when they fly there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Paris is great because it's the head of the country. You find all the great monument and the goods. In the "countryside", everything look small in comparison and it can be tedious to find specific goods. But aside from that you're right, the rest of the country is clearly the best place to live.

You should admit that the Haussmann architecture has its charm and is iconic.

Bersek is still better, but it's obvious Miura feel forced to continue. I'd even say it's been going since the boat.

Paris is great, Parisians are the problem.

Though I must say, this video is so dreamlike it makes me laugh, I lived near that town and went there from time to time, never felt as dreamy. But it's a nice town. I guess there are nice places all over the world.

You can get everything from internet for the goods, there aren't that much thing in Paris that you can't get from the net. As for the cultural value, sure, Paris holds important historic places and monuments, but that's true for a lot of other regions... or rather every other region, if you take time to be interested in them. Really, in Paris the Eiffel Tower has lost all its charm, and I feel that for a lot of other big touristic places.

Sorry I'm not knowledgeable about this.

i've been here since 2007. you and your ilk are foreign to our board culture. you're unwanted elements and i'm afraid you'll have to go back.

But they also love Lucille love and Rock and roll.
I heard they did some questionable 3D shit with it.

Many shows doesn't mean much either.

Greatest meme ever made

i live in nyc. what the fuck are you talking about?

>they didn't expect fat niggers and sandniggers
>they're going insane that reality doesn't match up with the way it was portrayed in advertisements and movies

That's kinda hilalrious.

I wonder how a japanese person would react to the sheepish attitude people have in LA, and the many ethnicities over there. They've always been portrayed as blonde, gun-toting sons of bitches.

Come in Alsace, guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vylydtc__a4

You're spouting this bullshit on an Anglophone website imitating a Japanese website in a section dedicated to discussing your obsessive consumptions of foreign media with other internationalists. You're a globalist, the sooner you realize this, the less you will suffer from cognitive dissonance. There are TV channels dedicated to asian cartoons or american videogames and you can buy your choice of sushi, tacos, pasta, kebab or burgers at every street corner, this is "polyculturalism" in a globalized economy.

Japan isn't much better at cultural isolationism either, "galapagos syndrome" is just the recognition that their incredible economic weight occasionally allows them to diverge from the global trends a little because it's still profitable to cater to their tastes. They keep flip-phones (such a Japanese product, wow) but where do they go with their friends or lovers? Global chains, where they order in English. What do they buy? "Western" goods. What do they watch? Globalized media.

One Piece is fucking hip in france/germany at least when i was in that scene a about two years ago. A lot of cool kids would either read or watch the episodes and post about it sometimes on Facebook. We all grew up with it since were kids so that makes sense.

I went to Paris a few times.
>sprained an ankle in some stairs
>lost my phone
>had my wallet stollen
>missed trains because of strikes
>got molested in the metro
>got molested in the metro AGAIN
Paris sucks, of I'm just THAT unlucky.

No you weren't. double nigger.
The purity and productivity of a monoethnic country inspired EXTERNAL culture will make anyone a non leftist overtime.
The left hate anime, the right love it.
And you can fuck off, unwashed plebeian.

You must be Japanese

>France
>good taste in anything
90% of the proclaimed mangafags here don't know any titles beyond mainstream shit.

>cultural isolationism
You can't understand word, I get it samefag.
Demographic isolationism+cultural impressionism.
That should be clearer for you.
And go back to your ancestral homeland, leech.

>getting molested in the metro
Are you a woman or a trap because i never been molested in the metro. Also yes you were unlucky.

How delusional do you have to be to brainwash yourself this much?
Stupid burger
Liar burger.

>sprained my ankle
>lose phone
>my grandma died
>fuck that shit town, it's all your fault

Désolé l'ami.

>How delusional do you have to be to brainwash yourself this much?
>Stupid burger
1, I'm french
2, every anime watcher I know vote fn, including my 2 franco-ivorian mate(obviously non muslims).

Also while im at it the japanese communist party is the only party thats gaining adherents.
So much for non leftist monoethnic influence

Any people from the Balkans here?

Bah oui jean adolf tu ne parles qu'à d'autres jean FN comment tu veux connaitre des non jean-marie

Noie toi dans ton cancer.

I'm a woman. In a crowded train, someone just casually grips my ass and moves his hand between legs. At least I wasn't wearing a skirt.

The ankle thing was part because someone came running down pushing people, tried to keep my balance, ankle took the hit.

But ye, can't blame the whole city for my shit experiences. I don't have Paris trauma or anything.

>japanese communist party
Who the fuck care? We're discussing the effect of korean papercut on the political alignement of the westerner.
Besides, I'll remind you that the communist party pre 1970 immigration laws were openly xenophobic in europe, considering non white.

If you were a smart woman you would have caused a fuss and gained a million

This much goalpost moving and history rewriting.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

P A R I S
A
R
I
S

this is how i recognize you as a newfag. you don't understand the finer irony of this exchange. pre-2008 Cred Forums was a hive of liberal college kids who came here to get their politically incorrect black humor out of their system. it wasn't until the advent of stormfags invading /new/ and people taking the hilariously overblown racism of early Cred Forums for serious you and your ilk started to come here. this is literally an immigration situation, and you're the immigrant in this case, and now you're lecturing us about vapid infographics-fueled echochamber-propelled bullshit you're happily regurgitating because you love feeling like the avantgarde of the so-called alt-right while in fact you're just another tool.

we built a containment board for you. please go there for hugs and bias confirmation.

we have few in greenland

>demographic isolationism
So you only care about immigration and you're okay with the circulation of everything else. I thought you might be against globalization for a moment, but Cred Forums disappoints once again.

>cultural impressionism
In the context of globalization, this is creating a planet-sized fighting pit in which the cultural products of every country join an eternal struggle to seduce consumers so that the most addictive and profitable hyperstimuli can emerge.

>go back to your ancestral homeland
I happen to live in it unless you want to go back to 3000 BC or more.

Definitely not France.
They only watch the popular shit like Naruto, Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Sword Art Online, Madoka Magica, Tokyo Ghoul, Monogatari...
Sometimes, they have slightly better taste and have seen most of the Ghibli movies but that's it.