How good is the Umineko anime Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ho2d_-fTno?t=1h3m39s
youtu.be/4ho2d_-fTno?t=56m14s
youtu.be/4ho2d_-fTno?t=56m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=UFyzTtKNzYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you mean how bad

There's no umineko anime

I want to deito Lucifer.

What Umineko anime?

I enjoyed the Umineko game 2bh

>Playing shitty VNs
Just watch it faggot

c'mon guys. Ending and opening was pretty decent. Aaaand... yes, that's it.

That, and the VA choices were perfect.

Other than that, everything was shit. The art was inconsistent, they didn't tap into Umineko's OST (the best thing out of the entire work) in any way, they left out all the fun scenes (no Rosa Musou, no Krauss punching a Goat, no Beato trying to lift Battler's spirits), the climactic scenes they did cover were poorly delivered (Battler's first rebuttal and Dread of the Grave didn't play, really? Battler vs Beato was horrible - I don't think dreamenddischarger even play).

Also, 4 long as fuck novels in 26 episodes? Whoever thought that would work out was out of his mind.

This and the fact that you could watch the anime while barely being spoilered because so much was left out.

arc 2 ending was the best 2bh

Depends, if youre looking for a thriller and dont mind the sillyness then its ok, but if youre looking for mistery then youre better off skipping this.

Shitty VN and anime, just like Higurashi.

Can we have a moment of silence so that we can appreciate Rosa?

>That, and the VA choices were perfect

weren't they just literally the same as the VN

But Eva was the cool one

Worst Mastermind of all time

>Battler's first rebuttal and Dread of the Grave didn't play, really?
This was so bad. I think they played fucking Suspicion. No one watching the anime could even tell it was supposed to be Battler's comeback scene.

Even leaving aside what they cut or compressed in the adaptation, the directing was just so bad in general. Nothing was exciting. Nothing was fun.

The VN is definitely a "Mystery"

TFW every time Battler "objects" to Eva he is actually completely wrong and Eva is completely right.

GREAT TASTE user

TFW Battler's mentor was an evil piece of shit

>VN
>voices

I just came here to post best girl.

What's Kyrie's relevance in the story outside the flip the chessboard thingy

Killing everyone

Getting shot in the fucking neck by Eva for killing everyone

I want to fuck Lambdadelta!

As good as the VN.

In other words: It's fucking terrible.

I feel like Umineko forgot the part where we're supposed to feel bad for Yasu instead of just outright disgusted

Episode 8 being a six hour Yasu dick sucking journey doesn't help

Did the original not have voices? I know the version that I played does.

>those sausage fingers

If Eva wasnt a piece of shit 24/24 7/7 you could argue that to be true

PS3 > Original > Pachinko

>6 hours ago
>still no OH DESIRE
This isn't the Cred Forums I know.

If you could have any scene from Chiru animated what scene would you choose?

For me, I think I'd choose Kinzo escaping from the window. I don't think there's any moment as particularly hype as that.
>Beatrice getting owned and then coming back
>Dlanor DESU'ing
>Kinzo and Battler teamwork
>First time Erika goes hotblooded

the fucking ange quizzes

What the fuck, there's an Umineko season 2 anime
Why cant I find the torrents

That is from the pachinko, son.

sad

Terrible. VN is glorious.

Until EP6 at least. Then it's a trainwreck

>no animated Erika ever

FUCK

She is Battler's biological mom.

The entirety of Episode 5. Delicious Natsuhi bullying.
And Kinzo's backstory in Episode 7.

I want to fuck natsuhi, actually all of the milfs -Eva

What the fuck happened.png

Love.

I'm literally going to marry Azusa.

yeah I remember when I met my gf right after she provoked the death of my whole family
nice times, full of love

What the fuck is that graphics.

Is that the new VN?

That never actually happened though
The reason why chessboard Battler is able to not give a fuck about Beato's exploits is that he knows she didn't do it
He's just having fun with the riddles

Yeah, INSIDE the stories Yasu is the culprit, but in the real world all Yasu did was giving the gold to the family
Kyrie and Rudolf being filthy jews was what made everything go to shit

I said provoked, not killed.
Having prepared the bomb and the guns is what allowed murders to happen, and it's not like it was an unlucky coincidence since he planned to kill them himself.

So yeah Yasu is totally to blame for all of this. Just sharing the responsibility with Rudolf, Kyrie and Eva doesn't make him less of a direct culprit.

>Having prepared the bomb and the guns

Yasu did neither.
What Yasu did was show them the bomb timer, and even then it wasn't for fun, it was a way of saying "Here, this is proof of my story about Kinzo's youth being true, please believe me".
The guns were part of Kinzo's collection, like it's repeated at least fifty times per page, and have been displayed in his study, ready to fire, for decades before Yasu even set foot on the island for the first time.

>and it's not like it was an unlucky coincidence since he planned to kill them himself.
What Yasu wanted was a countdown to the bomb exploding, ending either in her suicide, a life with George, a life with Battler, or simply letting the family have their damn gold while she went off to die alone somewhere.

The chain murders of the actual family ending with the island exploding was entirely on Kyrie and Rudolf.

Had they not been there everything would have ended when the family agreed to split the gold and Yasu resolved to end her life.
Remember, Beatrice's trial was for someone to solve the epitaph.
And so they did.
Yasu deactivated the bomb, stopped the ceremony before a single person died, and said "Do what you want" while remaining in the room like a doll with its threads cut.

Every single death after that is caused by Rudolph and Kyrie.

What was Erika compensating for?

>tfw no bf

I think you mean
>tfw no witchunter gf

>What Yasu did was show them the bomb timer
>What Yasu wanted was a countdown to the bomb exploding
So yeah he prepared the bomb, TURNED IT ON ( youtu.be/4ho2d_-fTno?t=1h3m39s ) and showed it to them.
That's the bomb part.

>The guns were part of Kinzo's collection, like it's repeated at least fifty times per page, and have been displayed in his study, ready to fire, for decades before Yasu even set foot on the island for the first time.
They weren't all gathered in one place, loaded, and with a case full of bullets right near it.
youtu.be/4ho2d_-fTno?t=56m14s

Actually they were probably locked up. People only start digging for them as soon as the murders start. Just because Kinzo owns guns doesn't mean that it's the same as gathering them and readying them for a mass murder situation.
That's the guns part.

youtu.be/4ho2d_-fTno?t=56m32s
Here's the murder part. What she did is sanctioned by law. Anyone half-decent wouldn't forgive someone who planned to murder his whole family, including him and including the fucking children.

Tl;dr: Yasu would go to jail if he survived, and if the plot wasn't sucking his severed dick no one would like him because what he did is unforgivable.

Her intelligence didn't save her from getting cucked.

I wish I just watched Kinzo's backstory then stopped playing episode 7

TFW ur plans get derailed by Shotgun Mother in Law

>So yeah he prepared the bomb, TURNED IT ON

And then left it off to the family to decide, turning it off shortly after.

>That's the guns part

Yasu wanted to use them. They weren't prepared for them, they were just not given a way to leave the room before the game could even start.

>Here's the murder part.
The thing is, he didn't kill anyone in the end.
Of course anyone would be like "Wait what the fucking shit, Yasu", but remember, he was giving them a fucking ton of gold bricks.
They were probably thinking "Woah nelly, we risked dying but this is worth it and beyond"

Had things gone "well" everyone would've probably ignored the events for the sake of money, and let Battler (the one who'd actually have right to the money in that instance) do as he likes, least he got funny ideas about how to divide the inheritance.

Mind you, I'm not saying Yasu is an innocent pure flower undeserving of hate.
I'm just saying that all of the scenarios in which people die from his actions are fictional, while the only time people die in the real world he did absolutely nothing.
Remember, one of the XYZ rules of the game is "Please stop me". Yasu WANTS to be foiled. And in the real world, he GETS foiled, he doesn't have to commit a crime, no one has to die, and everyone lives happily ever after.

Oh wait, I forgot Kyrie and Rudolf are fucking jews undeserving of pity and are more ready to kill Battler than to let go of some money.

What is the other rule besides "all the adults want money"?

Why didn't Yasu just fucking kill him/herself?

Remember how much fun umineko posting used to be?

Technically, that piece isn't being controlled by Battler at that point in the story. Battler ends up sympathizing with Beatrice once he learned the motive, what's wrong with that?
>no one would like him because what he did is unforgivable
What does 'unforgivable' really mean to you? Can a person fall so far to the point where they are undeserving of any sympathy at all? That has always been a scary thought to me.

muh AI

Yasu prepared guns, Yasu laid out gold, Yasu SET UP A FUCKING BOMB.

I'm glad that tranny maid took a dive down into the ocean, he really fucking needed to kill himself.

Butterflies can be seen only by accomplices, culprits or people who are going to die in the next 30 minutes.
Being bribed, even if you don't personally kill someone, qualifies you as an accomplice

She wanted to set up the murder game in order to give a chance for Battler to stop her. Technically, Yasu felt that everyone was partially at fault, and I think a part of her felt a rage towards everyone (this especially comes out with Beatrice). A part of her actually did want to kill everyone, but a part of her loved the family. So in that way, she was probably torn.

Well, even in Lion's timeline, where he was a normal boy with a normal life, the whole family still kills each other, so the whole Yasu's plan it's meaningless in the crime.

If you want to find a culprit you have to look at the best grandpa, all of his sons and daughters have fucked up issues thanks for him.

>boy

>Yasu prepared guns
To use them himself in a game he wanted to stop
>Yasu laid out gold
To give to the family because he didn't have any use for it
Are you seriously saying he planned for them to go apeshit against eachother?
When in the story does he EVER display an animosity of that level towards the family?
The mountain of gold is there to be 'magic', it's there for his plans to go to fruition
And he gives it away anyway
In what way is he 'guilty' of laying out the gold?

>Yasu SET UP A FUCKING BOMB

Yeah, except he didn't. Kinzo did. All Yasu did was "Look, there's the bomb that proves my story is true, please don't use it or everyone dies"

It's funny how Satella is basically Beatrice done right, while Shannon is...

Yeah...

>And then left it off to the family to decide, turning it off shortly after.
He still turned on a bomb designed to kill 13 persons. This is a decision with huge implications. You'd probably get convicted for doing that, even if it didn't go off and you turned it off right after. If you play with other people's lives like that, you're trash, even if you don't actually take them.

>Yasu wanted to use them. They weren't prepared for them, they were just not given a way to leave the room before the game could even start.
So yeah, Yasu prepared guns, and left them all in the room where billions in gold awaited everyone. That's another implication-heavy decision, first, because it's preparing guns in order to kill and second because it's leaving guns in a highly unsafe environment where anybody could tell it might cause something bad to happen.

>The thing is, he didn't kill anyone in the end.
The thing is he PLANNED to. Planning is, while not as bad as doing it, still really fucking bad. There's not that big of a margin between both, I'd argue. It's not so much the result, but the intention behind the action, and Yasu clearly ahd the intention to slaughter a bunch of people and kids.

So yeah there's no reason why Battler should play love games with the undirect murderer of his family.

>I forgot Kyrie and Rudolf are fucking jews undeserving of pity and are more ready to kill Battler than to let go of some money.
That's pretty fucking shitty too, but you don't see people waifuing them. Battler doesn't go and kiss them at the end of the story, and there's no love song for them. Besides their whole plan was dumb af.

Hey family with animosity and need for money here's a fuckton of gold in a room also here are loaded guns gl have fun^_^

All Yasu needed to do was

1. NOT FUCK GEORGE AND JESSICA, FIRST LITERALLY AND THEN FIGURATIVELY

2. NOT SET UP A FUCKING BOMB AND GUNS

3. WRITE A FUCKING LETTER TO BATTLER

4. NOT WRITE A MYSTERY WHICH EXPLICITLY PUTS BLAME ON EVA, THE SOLE SURVIVING MEMBER OF THE ISLAND AND THE CLOSEST THING THIS TRAGEDY HAS TO A "HERO"

5. JUST LEAVE THE GODDAMN ISLAND YOU FUCKING SCHIZO TRANNY

>Battler ends up sympathizing with Beatrice once he learned the motive, what's wrong with that?
What's wrong with sympathizing with the murder of your family including kids? You tell me.

>Can a person fall so far to the point where they are undeserving of any sympathy at all?
Any sympathy at all=/=Cuddling and falling in love with them.
Also, the sympathy doesn't have to be provided by the victims themselves. It can be done by society and infrastructures dedicated to rehabilitation, prisons and the such. I wouldn't want to be in the same family as someone who'd sympathize with my murderer, a family is a form of social contract too. You're supposed to protect and care for your siblings, not throw their suffering away like that because you just don't care.

So did best grandpa betray the Italians or not?

My interpretation of the Meta-Battler and Beatrice romance is to show how Battler coming to understand Beatrice's heart changed his perspective on her actions. The actions may not be justified in themselves, sure, but Battler understands why Yasu broke down to the point that she did. She was isolated, Natsuhi and Eva taunting her all the time, Kumasawa, Nanjo, and Genji all hiding the fact that she was secretly an incest child, and she was putting on a front for everybody. She was putting on the fronts of "Kanon" and "Shannon" to hide the fact of who she really was, and making excuses to not be open about her true feelings, because she was afraid that people would reject her if they knew who she was.

The game is not asking you to justify Yasu's actions, it's asking you to understand.

desu Higurashi anime is decent. Umineko anime fell so short.

Educating children badly isn't a direct murder. Just saying "the society made me do it" isn't a valid excuse when you clearly had the choice at one point.

>To use them himself in a game he wanted to stop
He prepared guns and planned murder. That's literally a crime. You just can't deny that. It'd put him in jail and for good reason. You just DONT fucking do that.

>Yeah, except he didn't. Kinzo did. All Yasu did was "Look, there's the bomb that proves my story is true, please don't use it or everyone dies"
He turned on the switch, look at the previous videos. He had to turn it off so everyone wouldn't die.
Turning on the switch, just as much as planning murder, isn't okay just because the switch is turned off later. It's wrong, and would get you convicted for that reason.

I'd argue Yasu had lots of ways to improve his situation, first one being to give Battler the fucking call. But that's not the point.

My point is that there's a difference between understanding Yasu's action and this love shit.

Why is he so best?
Alongside Erika

Also Genji, Nanjo and Kumasawa are retarded or just souless for what they did to Yasu

This

Lion is a perfect healthy man. Only Yasuda that was an fucked tranny.

Yeah, the PS3 version has voices and they're great, but the anime came before and the voices for the first 4 episodes were from there.

>NOT WRITE A MYSTERY WHICH EXPLICITLY PUTS BLAME ON EVA, THE SOLE SURVIVING MEMBER OF THE ISLAND AND THE CLOSEST THING THIS TRAGEDY HAS TO A "HERO"

When that bottle was written the events had not yet transpired though.
Yasu's naive ideal idea of events going down was for Battler to miraculously remember their promise, solve the epitaph, and for everyone to get along.
He couldn't have known things would go down exactly in that way.
In his mind it was either the best possible scenario or everyone fucking dies.

>I'd argue Yasu had lots of ways to improve his situation, first one being to give Battler the fucking call. But that's not the point.
To be honest, I saw the whole Yasu and Battler dynamic as Yasu holding the hope that someone out there will come and rescue her from all of her problems. It was like a miracle that she dreamed for, I bet Yasu didn't even want to call out to Battler because she was worried those dreams would be dashed away if Battler immediately didn't recognize her.

>My point is that there's a difference between understanding Yasu's action and this love shit.
Well that's what the game is arguing for. Understanding someone's heart, regardless of what the world says about that person, is loving them.

My theory is that what Yasu wanted was to kill everyone but Battler, have him accept her by solving the mystery and then take him and live somewhere else. Basically, she was in a relationship with George and Shannon so she wanted to kill them to get back with Battler. That's why Battler returning caused the murders to happen. If he doesn't come back she doesn't have a reason to kill anyone.

>NOT WRITE A MYSTERY WHICH EXPLICITLY PUTS BLAME ON EVA, THE SOLE SURVIVING MEMBER OF THE ISLAND AND THE CLOSEST THING THIS TRAGEDY HAS TO A "HERO"

But the stories written by Yasu don't blame Eva, only herself

>4. NOT WRITE A MYSTERY WHICH EXPLICITLY PUTS BLAME ON EVA, THE SOLE SURVIVING MEMBER OF THE ISLAND AND THE CLOSEST THING THIS TRAGEDY HAS TO A "HERO"
Are you referring to the episode 3 message bottle? Because that bottle wasn't even written by Yasu.

It's funny, I did a 180 on Eva the more I got to know her, while meanwhile I was prepared for Beatrice to have a really compelling story but Yasu's tale didn't move me.

In fact, knowing that Yasu was Shannon and Kanon actually made me feel disgust. She had TWO people who showed her love - and she betrayed them

Even in the best case scenario - Battler solves the Epitagh - Yasu would turn her back on Jessica and George

What a disgusting slut

I watched the whole anime, don't remember a damn thing about the ending

>To be honest, I saw the whole Yasu and Battler dynamic as Yasu holding the hope that someone out there will come and rescue her from all of her problems.
I agree, and it's arguably what caused his demise along with the other delusions. But it still means he had a choice and could improve his situation.

>Well that's what the game is arguing for. Understanding someone's heart, regardless of what the world says about that person, is loving them.
That's stupid. Lawiers would be loving hundreds of people if it was the case. There's understanding, platonic love, romantical love, and probably lots of other stades inbetween. You can't call everything love just because you want the two MCs to get together despite it not making sense plotwise.

>She had TWO people who showed her love
They loved Kanon and Shannon, they didn't love Yasu.

George and Jessica*

So? In Yasu's best case scenario she planned on abandoning them.

Is telling George and Jessica "Hey sorry mates, this isn't working out" so much harder than killing them?

He was an abusive father that even raped his on daughter and had a incestous and bastard son with her and let her daugher-in-law guard him.

Not only that, but every time that we are in one of the adults perspective they all show some kinda of complex thanks to Kinzo.

I wound't say his 100% the culprit, but to me his cleary the one that put the whole family against each other to begin with, and not Yasu's dumb plan.

Rudolf/Kyrie/Yasu being trash doesn't make Eva any better. There's still everything fucked up she said and did before Rokkenjima, which would make her a bully. Then, there's what she did after Rokkenjima which is nothing short of child maltreatment (actually it's probably worse : parents hitting their kids usually can't hit them outside. Eva had her goons following Ange all the time and making sure she'd never get a social life).

Eva is pretty much the Teppei of Umineko.

Nah, Eva was flawed and compelling, and in the end did the right thing. She made an effort with Ange but those forgeries fucked everything, and Bernkastel if you wanna pretend Bern actually exists

I totally forgot about that. Yeah, Kinzo ranks pretty high in the asshole ranking.
It's funny how Rosa might be the only Rokkenjima grown up who wasn't so bad, despite being a fucking bitch all the time.

Hilarious, the Yasufag is trying to shit on Eva. Eva is ACTUALLY a flawed character, and I do understand her because her actions make sense.

How could anyone hate this sweet old man?

What right thing? She literally hired dozens of guys just to cripple Ange for life, we're talking about 10+ years of crushing loneliness.
Even on her death bed, she cursed Ange to death with very, very realistic threats. Those threats lead to her death in one of the fragments (EP4 where she gets killed at the end). And she states the reason she didn't enact those threats herself by selling her to the mafia or something is because she wants her to suffer more.

You can't justify that shit. This is the stuff that gets you jailed for a long-ass time.

Child maltreatment.

I'd say Krauss was the less bad. He even cared about Eva and apologized to her during EP3.

How do you think it would work out for her if right before she married George she said "na lol" and tried to marry his cousin. Killing him is the easy way to whipe the slate clean so she can start over with Batler. Killing everyone else is to get rid of witnesses who could get her caught.

Whats your excuse to not protect her smile?

She regularly left her daughter alone to go off and get dicked.

Yes.

Damn I forgot about Krauss too.
Yeah he didn't do so bad compared to others. He was a bully in his youth but changed his ways and apologized for it.
Rosa fucked up Maria's education for sure but she at least tried until some point if the narration isn't fucking with us again. Being a single mother is hard.

>That's stupid. Lawiers would be loving hundreds of people if it was the case. There's understanding, platonic love, romantical love, and probably lots of other stades inbetween. You can't call everything love just because you want the two MCs to get together despite it not making sense plotwise.
Where's the lawyer shit coming from? It's a lawyer's job to do what they do for a specific case. Their personal feelings about a person are removed from how they feel about the case. There are many stories of lawyers doing jobs for people that they find disgusting.
Yasu wanted to think that through death, they could all be re-united in in the Golden Land. Telling George and Jessica about it would mean exposing her true self, which she didn't want to do. She probably harbored a little hatred for George, (it shows especially in the Beatrice scenes), where she might have thought that George only wanted Shannon for her body. Yasu probably could have been more lenient with Jessica, but that's partially from the fact that her and Kanon had the weakest relationship and didn't talk as much, and also that Jessica and Shannon were pretty close. Yasu might have harbored a bit of hate towards Jessica for only needing Kanon to show off to her friends.

Either way, Yasu was planning for them to be necessary sacrifices for the game, though she ends up not going through with her plan.

>Where's the lawyer shit coming from? It's a lawyer's job to do what they do for a specific case.
Yeah I forgot the money retribution part. But my point still stands : just understanding someone's motives doesn't mean you want to fug them. And if understanding means romantical love, then Battler shouldn't have tried to understand.

But the best girl is Lambdadelta

>But my point still stands : just understanding someone's motives doesn't mean you want to fug them. And if understanding means romantical love, then Battler shouldn't have tried to understand.
True, but in the context of Umineko, Yasu was holding on to the hope that Battler would come back to rescue her. She held the hopes that Battler would someday return to her, and I think the reason for the romance was Battler fulfilling that promise for Beatrice.

>She

Tohya just wants Yasu to rest in peace in the best possible illusion. It's all fantasy, let go.
youtube.com/watch?v=UFyzTtKNzYI

>Yasu wanted to think that through death, they could all be re-united in in the Golden Land. Telling George and Jessica about it would mean exposing her true self, which she didn't want to do. She probably harbored a little hatred for George, (it shows especially in the Beatrice scenes), where she might have thought that George only wanted Shannon for her body. Yasu probably could have been more lenient with Jessica, but that's partially from the fact that her and Kanon had the weakest relationship and didn't talk as much, and also that Jessica and Shannon were pretty close. Yasu might have harbored a bit of hate towards Jessica for only needing Kanon to show off to her friends.

In other words she's a paranoid psychopath with delusions and no empathy for the feelings of others.

Bet she would have gotten bored of Battler too

This whole meta thing got confusing at times.
Shit, I'd have liked more moments like Battler-piece ep2 showing he knew more (because he was controlled by Meta-Battler) and switching to Meta-Battler to make a move. Pretty hype.

>She probably harbored a little hatred for George, (it shows especially in the Beatrice scenes), where she might have thought that George only wanted Shannon for her body.
I won't go that far. She was afraid of that for sure, but I think she genuinely loved him.

>In other words she's a paranoid psychopath with delusions and no empathy for the feelings of others.
Pretty much yeah. Otherwise she'd have been empathetic enough for the 9 years old kid she was planning to murder.

It was a conflict in her, for sure. I don't think she really downright hated anyone in the family, it was only a part of her that wanted to take it out on everything.

On a side note, what I kind of find interesting about Umineko in it's relationship to Higurashi is the fact that Yasu's biggest problem was that she never opened herself up to people. She never exposed her true self to anybody, and she hid behind the personas of Kanon and Shannon, which is all in direct opposite of Higurashi's message. Higurashi was about being open to your friends about your problems no matter how fucked up they are, and Umineko presented a situation that was in the direct opposite.

It's as if Ryukishi was taking a jab at Higurashi's optimistic message.

Some of the character designs were pretty hot. That's it

Posting best Seacat.

Who is the smuggest character?

>direct opposition
How do you read "Yasu killed innocent people and died in misery because she couldn't open up to her friends" as a counter to Higurashi's message? If anything she proved the point.

Yasu didn't kill anyone except Yasu.

Yeah, I guess I meant that it was more cynical than Higurashi was. At least Higurashi had everyone eventually coming together and opening up and succeeding, where Umineko doesn't have that.

bern, of course

Undirectly, but still.

I remember all the Bernfags saying:

>she is neutral I tell ya, NEUTRAL!!!!!

Bern, then Beato

I'm mystified that anyone could think Lambda or Bern to be neutral when they openly say and show, without the slightest shadow of a doubt ever that they're anything less than 110% serious, that the only single joy they have in life is savoring human despair.

You got a class of beings that is literally incapable of even LIVING without torturing inferior beings, and your first thought it "man she must be secretly so kind hearted"? Are you fucked in the head?

Lambda ended up helping and Bern was kinda pretending to be retarded in the end so I wouldn't be so sure.
Also, I wouldn't say a person unable to live without torturing others would be evil by definition. They could torture people and try to make up for it or just not go too far with it. Or watch Youtube videos of people getting fucked up.

bad bait faggot

>only want to have some fun
they both are neutral for sure

Bern, then Bern again.

It's shit but the VN isn't even that good anyway

Why is George so fat?

Fat fat fat

>tfw George is the character I relate to the most in umineko

The original did not have voices.