One Piece

is niji's electricity a genetic power?

what the hell does yonji's "winch" do if that's the case?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzEKfFAbvNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N_32pGdsvWw
youtube.com/watch?v=sUS1fJgTeJU
youtube.com/watch?v=gRZWApTqCwU
p.fuwafuwa.moe/rguekp.webm
orojackson.com/forums/angry-bleach-fans-attack-oda-in-akihabara
orojackson.com/forums/eiichiro-oda-passes-away-in-hospital
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenji_Nomura
youtube.com/watch?v=8A-q3TM8kPk
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Jack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartholomew_Roberts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reiju is the only one who never laid a finger on Sanji.

She laughed along and let it happen though. Only way she can be truly redeemed is if we see her crying for Sanji.

She laid the handcuffs on him though. That's worse than anything all his brothers has done.

Not saying she's bad but come on. Let's not be blind here.

>Sanji's genes gave him his fire ability
Sanji confirmed for getting Nami pregnant.
I fucking called it

>She laid the handcuffs on him though.
What if it's a fake one?

kill yourself shipperfag

they started beeping when he tried to remove them

interesting..

REIJU CONFIRMED FOR BEING GOOD.
YONJI WILL BE THE NEXT TO JOIN SANJIS SIDE

Right.

>mfw the last chapter
thank god i know its gonna end up well for sanji

powermanga just released a few chapters

only the ones they had skipped from zou arc though, but at least they're still alive.

Reiju is evil! Pudding is the only good girl.

they are both good girls

I like her true form better

What's with Luffy being all solemn looking?

She won't save your ship lunafag.
Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=mzEKfFAbvNQ
Ore no jidai da!
ORE NO JIDAI DAAA!!!

I really do hope that Sanji takes out the Vinsmokes all on his own, without help. I want that sweet, sweet retribution.

did you forget the part where they use advanced tech to fight? it's probably that.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_32pGdsvWw
BATTLE WITHOUT HONOR

so will sanji's power up this arc be switching from fire based attacks to lightning?

from his knee?

Maybe mixed both of them to make it stronger?

He's not wearing the suit. And he electrifies his bare fist

>Two chapters ago
>Luffy fighting in an Alice in Wonderland forest
>This chapter
>Sanji is a genetically modified human and his family runs an army of genetically modified clones
This back and forth is going to get really jarring.

what if the boys got genetically engineered to have all different elemental powers

the Oda - Mashima feud continues

There you go again with your delusions that Anyone who doesn't ship SANA is a LUNAfag. Do you ever learn SANAfag?

Luffy's fight is over already, Oda's not going back to that forest.

I do expect Luffy to surprise everyone when he suddenly pops up inside Big Mom's castle (and then reveal in a brief flashback that he ate the cracker clones).

Why?

Did I even quote you? I was talking to the lunafaggot

Are you fucking morons still taking the fucking bait?

Stop posting this... thing.

That's the thing, you call everyone a LUNAfag. just because someone ship sanji with someone other then Nami doesn't make then a LUNAfag.

>Eats the cracker clones.

Genius. That would be fucking brilliant.

Did you miss me yesterday?

I'm still waiting for my answer

Here's user invite, you all are welcome to come. Plus by what I hear there will be a delicious cake

>people still give attention to the shitposter
holy fuck just filter and move on

No thank you. I don't want to waste my time on a wedding that will get fucked by Luffy.

>that pudding
What is that thing

This thread has gone to shit fast.

Ah yes, you have arrived finally

What's new?

Sanji had a hard life

TONIGHT

Will they even show him? It's going to be shit.
That's probably the cliffhanger

it should adapt at least part of the chapter where he's properly introduced

They will only do half of the chapter I bet.
Fuck toei

>Fillershit and padding: the episode.

One Piece chapter are already half chapter if you count out the opening and introduction, so it'll be like a quarter at best

Reiju is clearly being set up as good, I just hope the brothers and the father get a well deserved beating from Sanji and they don't get redeemed with a bullshit sad backstory about how the wife's death cuased their mom to go evil.

Is Sanji and his siblings actual humans or were they all born from test tubes

zou arc has been one chapter per episode so far

tonight's episode should adapt the first part of the flashback in full and end a little before inurashi's introducation

please try a better bait

>wahh its bait my Oda is perfect

Neck yourself

>I don't want to go to a wedding where a huge fight is bound to break out.
You're crazy

Daily reminder that Momji lives

>Luffy's bottomless stomach actually helps him win a fight
I hope it happens.

Look how happy Yonji is over Sanji's death.
>h-he will help y-you'll see

>the wife's death cuased their mom to go evil.

I don't recall him ever saying anything about oda being perfect. But you're either baiting or just autistic if you don't know if sanji and them are humans. He gave you the benefit of the doubt and just thought you were baiting.

That's every episode.

Am I a retard or something? Why does it say "all four of their genes", referring only to Ichiji, Niji, Sanji and Yonji? Was Reiju not modified or something? That scientist guy leaves her out for some reason.

Who do you want to be the endgame boss?

Is this Momji?

He doesn't need a powerup.
He just can't fight yet because THREATS!

Reiju is '0', so maybe she's either a prototype or an actual biological daughter or something.

That's just one of lyingfag many delusions. You Really shouldn't pay it to much attention. I'm sure once that gets BTFO he will come up with something just as delusional.

reiju is older, scientist guy is now monitoring the "second batch"

Well he still wasn't able to land a single hit on dadji

>South Blue
>died hundreds of years ago

>A fat ugly nigger who's power is to become even blacker

No thanks

Or that's oda symbolism of she is worthless

>implying there's any pirate alive who better and has accomplished more

That's already shown plenty clearly by her being a female in One Piece.
She'll help Sanji out discreetly a few times, but get blown the fuck out if she ever actually tried to fight, just like every other female supporting cast besides Tsuru.

Basically their father is human, rest was born from test tubes.

Stop with your head canon.

>besides tsuru
And don't forget hancock. Besides that yeah pretty much what you said.

it feels like the inclusion of electricity into attacks was introduced in zou with the furries and again with tech with the germa.

chopper should be able to use electro but the question remains if sanji will adapt the germa tech into his fighting.

>vegapunk soon tm

Reiju is probably older and already had her progress documented.

Oda draws her a bit taller than the Brojis in a few panels this chapter and Ichiji did say that the brothers were born on the same day while leaving out Reiju.

53 cherry pies

>electric was introduced during Zou
Not really I mean luffy been able to use it some how and so was WB commander

>Niji handling Sanji in like 1 page
Damn they seem strong. Do you think even Luffy or Zoro could match against them?

just as more of a common attack type in the new world

>youtube.com/watch?v=sUS1fJgTeJU

I can't tell if this is a joke or not

>common attack type

Makes me wonder if Carrot has her own special attack only she can use. I mean Pekoms did say she's special.

she has that float ability and can jump really high

Those are just moves not attacks.

They are literally threatening to kill Zeff and/or blow up his hands. Of course he isn't going to act whenever they bring that up.

Autism

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

They are scrubs and can land a hit on Sanji only with dirty tricks. Even if Sanji solos them all alone it isn't much of an accomplishment.

>watching a quarter of a chapter animated for 16 minutes
Life must suck for you

It must suck ever more for you if you're this salty. :^)

#rekt

>one chapter per episode
>last episode is was half of a chapter

>Not knowing the weakest one that gets BTFO off screen turns to the other side

Sure, you also said that Reiju was bad. How is your suicide watch going?
Are you still mad you got BTFO?

Chopper isn't a mink, he's a normal deer

>all but two pages
>half

Are minks invulnerable to all kinds of electric attacks or just Electro?
Does that mean Carrot v. Niji? Would she be able to defeat him?

>chopper lend her your fur

>youtube.com/watch?v=gRZWApTqCwU

what makes you think they'd invulnerable to electro?

It'd make sense since they seem to cover their bodies in electricity themselves that thwy shouldnt be affected by other's Electro

How will the 1v1s unfold anyway?
Assuming Luffy beats Cracker there would still be at least
>Capone
>Tamago
>Brulee
>Rabbit guy
>Dadji
>Ichiji
>Niji
>Yonji

While the ones in Luffy's team would be, thinking conservative
>Luffy
>Chopper
>Pedro
>Brook
>Carrot
>Jinbe

And thats excluding
>Big Mom
>Reijuu
>The rest of BMs crew introduced in that page with Tamago discussing stuff
>Vito
>Pekoms
>Pudding

Nami vs Pudding.
For sure

I can see at least
>Brook v. Tamago
>Sanji v. Niji
>Luffy v. Ichiji
>Sanji v. Dadji

Yassop
Zombie Roger
Akainu

Buggy

>sanji vs niji and ichiji (being ichiji the actual battle)
>luffy vs big mom
>the rest vs big mom's crew

>y-you also said reiju was bad
There your delusions go again. I agreed she would be the only one to help sanji from the vinsmokes and she was good. But it still doesn't change the fact that she's a bitch. So why would I be on suicide watch? And you still haven't answered my question yet. You keep trying to avoid it.

same
he defeated all the admirals in 10 seconds after all

Another lyingfag delusion.

Am I the only one who believes that Vinsmokes will pull a nasty trick over Big Mom?

the trick is that she thought they were useful but they actually are worthless jobbers

That would be pretty cool.

Yes you are. The vinsmoke whole existence depends on this alliance. Without her they are too weak to conquer a blue.

They couldn't even keep in check fucking Sanji if it wasn't for Big Mom counter measures. I doubt they can pull anything on Big Mom.

That iron mask is unreal
Fuck why does this get to me so much

because it reminds you of big man duval

Dadji is actually planning to become a yonko. The whole wedding thing is a decoy. Luffy will save everyone's ass at the last time.

How smart are the vinsmoke kids? We know Sanji is pretty damn smart all-around but I'm wondering if Reiju & co. have been studying and learning about their technology. I wonder if grandpa vinsmoke around.

Ehh if I didn't even care much for laws backstory even though I recognize that it is really tragic. Even sanjis brothers picking on him and shit was sad but that mask is like...damn..

They sure need some support. But they could turn on BM in favor of the WG for it to restore their dominance over North Blue, as some anons propose.
Plus it'd be a possible escape route for SHs to thwart their plans, in order to avoid direct confrontation with BM

What was the purpose of the iron mask, anyway? The jailers already knew it was Sanji, so it sure isn't to conceal Sanji's identity

I want Judge to 1v1 Kaido,

>judge goes in for his electro spear attack
>Kaido unfazed
>spear hits Kaidos gut and shatters on contact
>Kaido while picking his teeth, "You have absolutely 0 potential. You're an utter waste of space and air."
>Judge falls to his knees, a broken man

don't forget the part where kaidou teleports behind him and says "heh, nothin' personnel"

>You are big guy kaido.
>It's The Kaido for you maggot

Its just writes it self.

So they didn't have to see his failure of a face

>I wonder if grandpa vinsmoke around.
If wonder if he was leading the kingdom while Dadji was doing science. Yonji did say that Dadji continued his studies on Germa after Vegapunk got arrested so he wasn't multitasking.

Probably not alone. Judge outright states that he thinks Big Mom is a cunt and that the alliance sullies the Vinsmokes. He'll use her for now but he has big plans in the future that won't include her. I assume the same goes for Big Mom. She'll use the Vinsmokes until they're not useful anymore.

>The Kaido
Wow, I had forgotten about that

You better remember that shit, b

Why hasn't there been a new OP episode on horriblesubs for the past 2 weeks? 756 came out on the 10th. Today is the 24th.

because there wasn't an episode last week
duh

>trying to make a list of events that have to be explained in one piece before the end, what did I miss? Excluding sanji stuff from this arc
- reverie meeting
- vegapunk explained
- kuma
- one piece
- raftel
- yonko fighting
- baltigo & dragon
- blackbeard devil fruit
- blackbeards crew
- aokiji
- joy boy
- ancient weapons
- old people
- will of d
- awakenings
- cp0
- celestial dragons
- enel adventure
- shiki / garp
- Buggy and Mihawk
- gorosei
- marco & co and edward weaboo
- ryu & fujitora
- elbaf
- artificial devil fruits
- voice of all things
- explain haki & usopp
- scopper
- tequila wolf
- all family history
- shyarly premonition
- shanks kaido confrontation
- marijosie hidden treasure
- bonney power explained
- all blue
- zoro's eye
- void century
- shanks scar
- national treasure marijosie

Why not?

And shouldn't this weeks episode be out today?

Some other anime had an anniversary special.

I was high as fuck when i made this list, a lot of this shit doesnt make sense now that I read it

>haki & usopp
Sniper Island
>zoro's eye
Sharingan
>void century
That's illegal you know

Kai D. O immortality should be explained

>old people

After the inevitable confrontation of Luffy vs Blackbeard at Raftel to fight for the One Piece both are knocked out cold and only Ussop remains standing. Buggy comes from behind after having waited for his opportunity to show up and claim the treasure for himself. The final battle will be God Ussop vs the Messiah Buggy the Clown.

Niji and Ichiji's, their codenames indicated this
>Sparking Red
>Electric Blue

Sanji's a hostage, we don't know how powerful they actually are because we haven't come close to a proper fight between them where Sanji is able to fight all-out without consequence.

Unless they want to lump in an entirely separate arc of saving Sanji from his family (possible) then Sanji will either solo or mostly solo his family while Luffy and co handle shit on the Big Mom end.

Shanks.
Blackbeard gets whooped beforehand, and Shanks stands in Luffy's way as the final villian/test.
It won't happen but would be neat, since Shanks is crazy fucking strong.

Reminder that Usopp already knew Sanji's family

p.fuwafuwa.moe/rguekp.webm

Usopp should've have gone to save him. He is close to Sanji.
Sanji, Nami and Usopps interactions are the best.

Sanji has been holding back. Its pretty obvious. Also we have yet to see the results of Sanji's Okama training (transformation?), which is probably his trump card. Given his personality he is probably loathe to use it.

Luffy travels back in time & becomes Gol D. Roger. Disease will be the final boss

Over half of them aren't fighting in a straight-up fight. Sanji's dad used a germa clone for one.

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The only thing this confirms is that Oda doesn't a plan for his main characters.

>Sanji has been holding back

Why do people like saying this so much? Sanji has only felt anger and rage when fighting Judge and Niji, he had no reason to hold back.

>"I disagree with this post, it must be bait"

Sure thing man

KEK

Watch, the gorosei are the only ones who are aware of the time loop. Everything they've done is to make it so either Roger or Luffy fail to make it to Raftel so that time can continue forward uninhibited.

When Luffy Punched Doffy with King Kong gun was that his devil fruit pattern that appeared on his torso? Does that mean his fruit is awakened now?

>fillershit

Sasuga, Spee. D reader

Zeff will kick some ass and then die.

Feel free to laugh and call me a speedreader all you like, still waiting for someone to make a good argument to my post.

Because their level of love for sank I is to much to admit that he's jobber tier now

Are you mentally inept or were you given a lobotomy?

Hell if you read the thread you'd have the answer to your question.

Sanji*

Zeff and his hands. Eat shit kankerjong

orojackson.com/forums/angry-bleach-fans-attack-oda-in-akihabara

Mind showing me any hard evidence that Sanji was holding back then?

Zeff wasn't even mentioned when he was fighting Judge, and how the hell do bracelets hinder his fighting ability at all?

orojackson.com/forums/eiichiro-oda-passes-away-in-hospital

zeff

Wonder who's going to voice the Brojis
I could see Hosoya doing Yonji

>inb4 Toei has Hirata voice all of them to save money

so fire is sanji's genetic power?

pretty lame considering luffy can do the same thing.

Sanji wasn't even thinking about Zeff at the time, which is why Ichiji needed to remind him. Sanji was all focused on Cossette and getting back at Niji.

he only got to kick him once, that's not enough to finish a fight unless you're against a complete scrub

Sanji flinches when his dad uses soldiers as a human shield. he then resolves himself to discontinue fighting when he realizes that it will result in innocent peoples death at the behest of his father.

After smacking Niji in the face. Ichiji reminds Sanji that the are holding Zeff hostage. Sanji's gaze switches to glare at Ichiji and Niji stealths behind him for the counterattack.

People are referring to you as a speed reader because you are missing clearly telegraphed visual cues.

>sanji didn't knock out nichiji with one hit

weak.

Powers can transfer through genes. Luffy and Ace became brothers. Luffy can use his awakened fruit powers to make the necessary logical streches.

>implying toei would waste money paying another actor to voice identical Quadruplets.

user this is basically a hack free card. They would be stupid not to take their chance

eh, don't forget sabo who inherited the actual fruit.

>sanji lies in the ground
>is that all you've got brother?
>sanji stays idle
>I'm sorry zeff sama
>he slowly stands up
>I'll show you the lakes of pain ichijiiii!!!!!
>dark prince fire!
>DEATHSTORM!
>a third eye opens in sanjis eyes
>asura sanji mode
>it's time master
>LETTSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO
>end of chapter 860

He finished off yonji with a kick, Sooo

Sanji's been holding back. I think he can beat the shit of most of them. Remember that he still didn't take on any of them with Diable Jambe yet, which is his own G2. And that's not even counting Hell memories which is even more powerful than that.

So yeah, I think they're actually mostly much weaker than Sanji. It's probably due to the fact that they're spoiled brats that are no better than the Tenryuubito. They had everything handed to them and never had to fight hard for anything in their life, unlike Sanji.

Yeah. And then Ichiji's comment broke his focus and resolve. Look at Sanji's eyes shift away from Nichiji in . Oda didn't just include these panels for shits and giggles. They are supposed to represent Sanji's internal conflict.

remember when people thought sabo wouldn't be a fighter despite him shitting on luffy and fighting near equally with ace?

>shit fanfic

how come niji was uninjured after that direct kick, he didn't even flinch?

sanji only held back after he was reminded about the hostage situation.

his jaw got dislocated memer

What's up with sanji and having FB while laying on his back. Does this mean the only way we can see sanji full story is if he continues to lose

luffy's fruit hasn't awakened.

I completely understood the visual cues, Ichiji takes Sanji's attention away for Niji for a split second, and Niji sneaks up behind him. How does any of this equate to him holding back?

Sabo is admiral level.

You don't know it hasn't. He could be hiding it up his sleeve. Or it could happen on a subconscious level multiple times before he's ever aware of being able to do it. I was just kidding though. I like the idea of making very flimsy logic totally sound with awakened gomugomu powers, but I don't think that would actually happen. Bit of a stretch really.

>you can never take me sanji
>no more tears daddy
>it's time to die
>garuda sanji mode advance!
>sanji has 2 bat wings and completely burning black fire
>no sanji
>noooooooooo
>shhh nothin persnonnel father
>hey sanji it's luffy pls come to us
>no luffy, i'm not sanji, i'm darksoul
>a buddhist at hells kitchen
>do you know at which tempeture rubber burns
>you will find out kiddo
>heh heh heh
>end of chapter 861

Nami is pure

i'm pretty sure doflamingo would be able to tell if a luffy was awakened fruit user based on his experience.

use a fruits awakened abilities is a conscious effort.

>Sanji flinches when his dad uses soldiers as a human shield. he then resolves himself to discontinue fighting when he realizes that it will result in innocent peoples death at the behest of his father.
>Why do people like saying this so much? Sanji has only felt anger and rage when fighting Judge and Niji, he had no reason to hold back.

he put it back in place immediately, and was unfazed. he then got back up and got the jump on sanji

Do you honestly think Sanji is unable to stand after Nichiji hits him with his (technology augmented) sneak attack? Ichiji's comments stripped him of his resolve to fight. A similar scenario played out when Sanji fought his father. We have also yet to see Sanji employ any Okama kenpo techniques, a martial art he was required to master during the time skip in order to receive the Okama strengthening recipes. Sanji has yet to have a proper showcase of his abilities post-timeskip.

No one is saying Nichiji isn't strong or incapable of tanking a hit, just that Sanji is not fighting at full capacity. Why are we even having this conversation, when it has already been established that Sanji beat down Yonji offscreen with little effort?

>that have to be explained.
Except that's wrong, and the vast majority of your list could be revealed in one single arc or saga. Namely the one we are currently in. Decent summary though user.

how would kid ace do against sanji's siblings as kids?

Sanji might be stronger than Zoro if he used swords.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

>Sanji has yet to have a proper showcase of his abilities post-timeskip.

Sure he has.

See is scuffle with Doflamingo. He wasn't holding back then, and look what happened to him.

he wouldn't

>Mr. Prince
>Oda doesn't plan

Not to mention pic related.
Read slow.

except he would. ace was abnormally strong and was able to beat grown ass adults.

>Oda doesn't plan for his main characters.
>hokuto no ken inscribed on knife

>oda doesn't plan

He was totally outclassed. And by showcase his abilities I mean his skillset. He didn't have a chance to do much of anything versus Doflamingo.

I'm not arguing Sanji is some sort of secret admiral-level powerhouse, just that there hasn't been a proper, fleshed out fight for him. I also think that he has an Okama powerset that he refuses to use.

remember when sanji couldn't keep up with law after law had been tangling with doflamingo and an admiral?

>okama
worst meme

kill yourself my man

post yfw when oda revealed that sanji's incapability of using his enhanced body is due to his reverses eyebrows

even if sanji had it the only place he'd use gay-fu is where nobody could see him

An awakened paramecia apparently only allows one to apply their power to the environment, rather than themselves. So, take for instance if Magellan could make the walls of Impel Down poisonous, or if Perona could make things negatively influenced without needing ghosts. Luffy can't make other things rubber, and I'm not sure that there would be a practical application for that anyhow.

That's about all of the information we have on awakened Paramecias, anyways. And as we see with Zoan, awakening isn't always this great thing. Sure, those awakened Zoans were super powerful, but they were all bumbling, savage idiots.

fuck you luffy could make a bouncy castle it'd be epic

That'd be funny the first few times, sure. I can't see it being as efficient as Bounce Man, though.

is monet still alive

He was required to learn gay-fu to get the Newkama recipes. You are most likely right about his willingness to use it.

is that a rhetorical question?

shit headcanon: the post

It's literally explicitly stated in the manga.

shit headcanon: the secong coming

If you think of it from a biological standpoint, we use electric micro synapses to send signals to and from the brain, and our bodies heat can be control by our emotional state. In that case, a genetically modified person with full control of their own biology would be able to use those synapses as a electric current if it could be strengthened, and their body heat raised to dangerous levels to harm the enemy with burns. There's also the outer skeletons thing.

Ah you're right. I misremembered.

So if their outer skeletons means that their bones are lined with a bendable metal of some kind, wouldn't that mean it would probably take a lot of force to actually defeat Yonji or the others? And what if any of them know Rokushiki techs? Or hell, even haki? These guys could be a lot more dangerous then we thought. We can only hope and assume they don't have devil fruit powers.

they are clearly scrubs who rely on "muh genes" and don't have haki

They have haki spee D reader

they don't

uhhh no. at least not shown so far.

No, they are in the new world, the land of the yonkou, plus they train a lot. They clearly have haki. Saying they don't have haki is like saying a fishman doesn't have strength. They aren't scrubs.

basically no proof they have haki

good job

Damn, his eyebrow is swirl is also in the the likeness of a ram's horn. Bravo Oda.

>- yonko fighting
I guess you meant why do they fight, and I think that was already explained, how the New World is divided, the stalemate situation, etc etc
>- old people
chuckled because of this >- tequila wolf
what is there to explain about this?
>- all family history
Of the crewmembers? That'd make Nami, Zoro, Franky and Brook's origins
>- zoro's eye
probably a training scar from Mihawk's baboons

I don't think they do, or at least not all of them. Beesides not showing any signs of it yet, Judge seemed mad that Sanji managed to get it and Sanji was able to beat up his brother so bad that they had to press his head back into shape which if he had the enhanced body + Haki I don't think he could have done.

The Vinsmoke Family are the scrubs this arc, Big Mom's family are the heavy hitters.

this

>Germa 66
>Spoken of as a mythical legendary evil army
>Most people don't even know they exist
>Superhumans, in the same way that the CP9 were considered superhumans
>scrubs

I dunno, I just don't see it this way. This isn't the grand line, its the new world. They get hired to fight in wars in the new world, and the new world has been hyped up in the way that haki is what runs it. This was introduced with Caribou getting rekt by Pekoms. Seems kinda pathetic for the leaders of the group that is hired to fight in wars, in basically haki land, to not have haki at all. It would be like a normal regular army being hired to fight a devil fruit army or something.

Another example is, do people REALLY think Luffy isn't going to have to fight and beat the oldest brother himself? Sanji beat Yonji, and that's fight, but I can't see him beating all of his brothers when the time comes. I can see him haivng a long drawn out fight with Niji and winning but barely. Then, Ichiji beating Sanji and Luffy showing up to fight him.

>Most people don't even know they exist

They're literally team rocket in the newspaper.

Yeah. In a story that is considered fictional. People believe that Sora was just based on numerous Marine heros, but nobody believes the Germa 66 is real. Even Nami didn't believe in them at first.

Not everyone in the New World has Haki, especially not the regular soldiers and random towns people we've seen. As shown their main strength comes from the fact that they clone and speed grow strong troops in large numbers.

Well yeah, but with the yonkou running around, you really think there was never a time someone tried to hire Germa to protect them from a yonkou's invasion or something? That had to have happened before right?

I don't doubt that Sanji will get his chance to show up one or two of them, but the rest (Including his dad) are going to get blown the fuck out by Big Mom's guys when she inevitably turns on them.

>Ichiji beating Sanji and Luffy showing up to fight him
I dunno man, Germa is completely Sanji's family business. I doubt that Luffy would handle his daddy issues.

I know what you mean, I was just being idiotic when I wrote the list. I do believe that from here on out there should constantly be info about yonkos.

>yonko fighting
What I meant was that we needed to see more direct yonko to yonko confrontations similar to shanks and kaido from marine ford.

>old people
I think I meant gorosei, but I already had that on the list so I'm not sure what I meant.

>tequila wolf
This project is pretty massive in the sense that it involves the celestial dragons and over 700 years of work I think. I believe oda will reference it back, also the revolutionary army was involved there so it seems to relate to two big groups.

>all family history
At the time I wrote this was because someone else told me to write it, but I don't give a fuck about this one. I hope certain character pasts don't get revealed.

>zoro's eye
Again, I think this is nothing special. There are a lot of theories about it being a "demon eye" and all but I think it's just a regular injury he suffered from training.

Speaking of mythical legendary shit

I wonder when the Sora character will show up since he's likely an actual person despite Vito's theory, like how Germa ended up being legit even though most people only believe it's a fairtytale

>arlong is completely nami's business

>People believe that Sora was just based on numerous Marine heros
>inb4 Sora was real along and is Momji

user why do you keep mentioning the new world as if it's important? 1) just being in the new world doesn't mean you have haki 2) them being a mythical legendary army is just oda hype. He also said that they fought on par with the Marines but we can clearly see that's a lie.3) look at doffy whole crew. They all for the most part were scrubs. And I don't see germa defeating them. 4) and I don't see luffy fighting the older brother since he already fought a commander with, 2 more to go, dadji is still left and big mom. Sanji taking those scrubs out won't surprise me with him having the most difficulty against ichji. Really that's the only way I see Sanji overcoming them by beat all of them and letting them know he's now the strongest.

Post TS Sanji and pre TS Nami's situations are completely the same, right.

Yeah, even their marriage from thriller bark thing.

>yfw all the vinsmokes get trapped into a fight relying solely on their genetics and shit while Sanji uses his kicks creatively and escapes laughing in their stupid faces
Seeing them get rekt is gonna be so satisfying.

How handsome did her father have to be to spawn a cute girl from that hideous landwhale big mom?

This is acceptable.

>a cute girl
But you're wrong. That bitch is ugly too

My fucking sides, I hope he complains that there's not enough meat and pisses big mom off.

Yep, they are. Sanji is a hostage, and I say this as a fan of Sanji. We've had two rescure arcs so far with the girls, and now the second rescure arc for a guy, the first being Ace. Sanji beating some of the brothers eventually is expected, but he isn't going to take care of all of them. Ichiji is the oldest, and he is probably the strongest brother.

>comparing a pre climate Nami situation to a post time skip sanji
This is just autistic, Nami couldn't even fight then plus that's not nami family.

Fembrook>regular brook
I agree though, all brooks are best.

Vinsmokes will try and promptly get their asses handed to them, thus giving big mom access to their army. Possibly with Sanji's assistance as well, thus accidentally causing an alliance between big mom and the straw hats while making big mom even more powerful.

Sanji is probably more clever than them overall even if their intellect is the same.

Do you guys think the crew from whole cake will learn of Sanji's past?
I think Nami, Brook, and maybe Chopper for sure will

To be a cunt.

>oldest equal the strongest
Still stupid logic. Ichiji seems like the only one who can give him a real challenge. But don't come crying about oda a hack when all of the vinsmokes turn out jobber

He has no genetic power retard. He just learned it himself.

Because only a select few knew he was down there and who he was. I mean even the brothers thought he was dead. Though to leave him in obvious give away clothing and still the ability to talk defeats the point

Vinsmokes won't turn out as jobbers but I don't expect them to be the endgame as well.

A jobber like Sanji should stick to fighting other jobbers

t.Judge

wtf i hate metros now

>this is a kids show for japs
Those fucking brats have it so good. The best we got was like that mummy chick in Mummies Alive

Why is little Sanji so fucking cute? I want to protect his smile.

episode was shit. jack's introduction ruined.

>vinsmokes won't turnout as jobber
>yonji defeated off screen
>reiju scared of bullying
>dadji can't even deal real damage to a jobber like sanji
>niji has to use petty threats so he doesn't get beat
Only one who has yet to foreshadow his self as a jobber is ichji and that's why o think he's the only real challenge for sanji. The rest are pretty much confirmed jobbers

How cute was Momji to prevent the ballchin genes from passing on to her sons?

I get so restless here alone
That's why I call you on the phone
I get nervous, over-anxious, lose control
Waiting for you, baby

Lately I dream that I'm in your arms
When you're here I feel I'm safe from harm
I'd do anything that you want, babe
Anything at all
And I'm waiting for you to see
You mean the world to me

Stars and the moon wait for you in my lonely room
The warmth of the sun is in your smile

I get so restless here alone
That's why I call you on the phone
I'd do anything that you want, babe
Anything at all
And I'm waiting for you to see
You mean the world to me

Waiting for you
Waiting

And that's why he will defeat them all

Was he played by a known VA or a nobody?

Doesn't matter, Dadji engineered them out.

daaaayyyuuuum

GIN CONFIRMED FOR NAKAMA

She is going to be the worst of them all, she held it all in to hit him at his weakest. Its a possibility

>implying that the episode ever had a chance at being good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenji_Nomura

we've known the VA sicne dressrosa though, due to that small scene where they go after mingo's prison ship

had some expectations due to beginning of zou being decent, but seems they blew all their budget there

Now is the time for him to fucking show up.

I really hope that's true. Evil bitches are the best.

>due to that small scene where they go after mingo's prison ship
Fuck my Alzheimer's
Forgot about that

>still had faith in the anime

Yeah, pudding will be the evil bitch. Don't worry

if the ponaglyphs are indestructible then how did the wano people carve words into them?

At least Law was moe

>putting hope inti toei
Did you not see that carrot or nami? That was the or budget for the next two years. I won't be surprised if we start to only get still shots

>Bleach (Yammy Llargo)
So he specializes into voicing burly jobbers.

Another SANAfag many delusions

>i-i want a evil girl
>I name one
>b-but not that one because of my ship
Pure cancer. End self now.

>both navigators hugged their captain
Is that another fuck you by Oda for the people who ship Luffy and Nami?

let's just be clear, if you think Pudding is evil you're lost. if you STILL think Reiju is evil, you need to RE:evaluate.

>implying I ever said anything about wanting a evil girl.
Keep the delusions up.

Whynotboth.jpg
Sanji is surrounded by evil bitches, so he finally snaps and goes homo or something.

>bounce man
>inside a bounce castle
spring hopper x 10^23

Maybe not evil, but I am 100% certain she has partaken in rape. Little Sanji was vulnerable, and yonji after that. Plus she probably has a harem of clone gigolos to service her.

Sanji is intentionally Jobbing. They are probably pretty strong, but not monster trio strong. He only lost to his father because he didn't want anymore of the clones to die. He only jobbed to his brother to protect the lives of others.

Will Sanji free the clones?

Capone is going to make his own play.

We actually see the one brother forcibly fix his rekt jaw after Sanji kicked him....

So we've already seen at least one waifu that would choose their husband over big mom. If push came to shove would others do the same?

Actually I feel like Brook might play a part here.
They're all brainwashed right? But they have souls, and Brooks music has a mental and emotional effect on people.

He might be able to show the Clones that their memories are fake.

Nami is an extremely rude person.

RUDE.

Boycott Nami, do not ship Nami, do not marry a Nami.

I'm pretty sure lola sister is planning against her with capone

Wait Lola's sister was Capone's wife? Fuck I missed that.

I thought it was 1 episode per chapter?
What happened?

I'm going to marry Nani and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

How? she was holding their baby capone pez

Slow down Spee D. Reader-kun

You're fat. She wouldn't want you.

How far the anime goes this week?

>t speedreader

For fuck's sake Luffy. He is using the Mermaid Princess' tits as a trampoline.

He better take responsibility and marry her when all of this is done with.

Are you new to the series?

Actually I'm skelly.

>luffy confirmed to have felt up pudding.
So it's LUPA and LUHAfags have also been BTFO

>implying anything but money matter to the slut
Kek

I was paying more attention to the fact that the kid had five o clock shadow.
I'm guilty as charged though, in hindsight she even looks just like Lola. When will Lola meet her nephew?

Is luffy the biggest slut in the series?

It wouldn't be the first time Pudding's been used inappropriately.

I REFUSE

Oda, just kill Sanji plz!!!!

Toei really made Jack look like a big guy

He has to make Sanji get Nami pregnant before he kills Sanji.

Another SANAFAG many delusions

Not as delusional as thinking Sanji will die.

>LUPA
Wat..?

>luha and not luna
Kek, and you keep trying to deny you are a lunafaggot.
EXPOSED

Oda, please, make sanji get nami pregnant and kill him!!!!

Who knows, I doubt she will be appearing this arc seeing as she was last shown in water seven. And yeah oda keeps doing the twin/clone thing to get out of having to do original characters design while introducing as many new characters as possible.vi wouldn't be surprised if kuina and tashigi somehow play a part in this arc.

Oda is my dad. I can confirm this is happening.
Nami already got pregnant by Sanji proof here
Sanji will die.

That's beyond delusional. That's just straight retarded.

bless you

Luffyxpudding
My bad

>doesn't know what the words "also mean
>oh you ship Luffyxpudding? Ha that shows you ship LUNA
I think it's time you take your pills and go to sleep.

>power up
he is going just "that" the secret okamakingdom recipes thats all

I dunno man. I can see him handling them all, but right when hes wrecking house his oldest brother does something dirty that makes Sanji hold back again. Before his older brother gets the final blow Luffys there to stop the hit cause duh rubberman>lightningman. Friendship prevails again in One Piece Land. Sanji prolly will get the last blow though who knows.

>raftel island
>BB vs. SH

youtube.com/watch?v=8A-q3TM8kPk

luffy and zoro do everything

I see your delusions are acting up again Lyingfag. And why are you so afraid to answer my question?

You are so clingy. I don't like clingy girls.

Luffy is holding onto those tits as if they were life itself.

Must be tough being the only grill in a cramped submarine with 19 guys and a bear.

Not if every man on the crew is gay, including the bear

Ganbatte! Spee D. Reader-kun!

Hiding the intruder while deceiving your guards.

Shirahoshi is a bad, BAD princess.
Also why the heck aren't there any doujins of exactly this plotline?

>y-you're clingy
>i-I don't like clingy girl
1) stop false flagging like you even get girls to care if they're clingy or not.
2) once again you're just using a none related topic to avoid my question.

Reiju is a clone of their mom, the brothers are clones of the dad.

This is like Evangelion all over again

There you go again. Why so tsundere?

Girls grow faster and reach pubirty sooner than boys yo

The brothers are clones of Reiju. You can see it coming from a mile away.

>T-there you go again telling the truth
Soooo, I can basically take this as you saying you don't have a answer

>thinking Oda cares about the actual anatomy of females

Him and Akainu are obviously the big bads of the series.

I like Blackbeard and I think he is fine as the final villain but I think his crew is kinda boring.

maybe i got it wrong but i thought that meant that the scientist modified 4 genes for each kid. Like "strenght gene", "exoskeleton gene", "eyebrow gene" and "rogia like power gene"

You're dumb

Is usopp dead yet?

>eyebrow genes

fucking what?

tell me why you think I'm dumb, faggot

Because you don't get gets, alright.

Yeah so how did Luffy get his fire ability?

Even if a character has haki, unless they specialize in it you won't see it visually used most of the time.

those were just ironic examples to be honest, but I think there should be a reason why Sanji's eyebrows are more a 99 then a 66, unlike his brothers/sister ones.

The scientist didn't talk about the whole genome, just about 4 genes, so it could easily be a way for Oda to explain more enhanced qualities all of judge's "sons" have.

I know that genes don't really work like that, but we have seen Germa clones with different body types. Also, if you look up on Google blue belgian cow, you ll get a bulky ass cow that looks like that just for a single gene deficiency. Knowing how Oda writes the story, it could be plausible for him to give an explanation like that.

oh I do though

damnit

haki + friction = asspull

>>luffy vs big mom

Luffy couldn't even beat Doflamingo on his own and you think he's going to fight Big Mom? Are you okay?

>Not knowing Luffy gets fucked by Sanji as well

>niggerstream

I believe it could be explained in, his hardened haki armor gets heated up from his gear second, to the point that it lights on fire. So his skin in gear second already heats up, but his skin getting coated in haki makes it conduct heat better or something? Anyways, it makes sense because Gear Second already heats up Luffy's body due to the faster bloodflow. For Sanji, it's suppose to friction or something, but him having super genes makes it more believable that his body wouldn't break from the pressure of the move. Also, makes hell memories make more sense, as our bodies naturally get hotter when we feel anger, and a modified body can be assumed to have complete control over those aspects and be able to enhance them.

Pudding is Nami's sister.

Uhuh yep this is very interes..

Also, it's a cartoon.

Yes, but typically there is some kind of logic behind things in some way.
Zoro can do his stuff because you always see him training. So its implied he is always training.
Luffy can do what he does because he has a devil fruit.
Sanji has always been kind of a oddball. Did we ever see him train under Zeff? No. His training is ever only spoken of, but most people just accept it, cause in One Piece world, training seems to be everything. But when Diablo Jambe came along, you start asking questions, such as where it came from, or how it works. How does his pants leg not catch on fire? And that leads us to where we are now, five members of a genetically enhanced family.

The sister uses poison, which can be seen as a element. "Sparking Red", and "Electric Blue" clearly hint at more elements, and Niji proved this right by using electricity against Sanji. It also didn't seem to come from a device of some kind. Also, there is something else you can connect poison, heat, and electricity to. The human body. Body heat, nerve synapses, and bacteria all exist inside the human body. It could be that each of the five have a aspect that is enhanced in their bodies that they can use as a weapon. For Poison Pink, for example, it could be anti bodies. Protection from poison, but also she could have the ability to enhance the natural bacteria in the human body, and release it like poison as well. Winch Green however, I have no idea what that means. Also, I could just be talking out of my ass, then again, its just a theory.

im banned

Where are the screencaps for those huge Toei tits this week?

Wasn't this a plot to Kuina and Zoro? She was stronger and taller than him because she was 1 year older, but at some point he'd surpass her because she hit puberty first and was going to grow cow tits like 99% of other females in OP.

"Holding back" is maybe not the right word, but Sanji hesitated at crucial moments because of his tendencies as a heroic character and loses because of this.

>Kuina thinks she won't be able to keep up with guys once they hit puberty
>she's already whooping the ass of an opponent who steamrolls adult men

I mean Zoro probably would've edged her out but she could've had more faith in herself

GIN WILL SHOW UP THIS ARC, SCREEN CAP THIS.

Elemental haki, just like how he produces electricity with Thor Elephant Gun.

I love how the dad treats Sanji as his greatest failure when in reality he's his greatest achievement, creating a full fledged human out of a test tube(homunculus).

Can't wait for Sanji to find it out

>sanji has been a weak piece of shit his entire life
>it's now canon
this makes me happy

>the wiki still doesn't believe Jack is a fishman or at least part fishman

JUST

What if he's a human with naturally sharp teeth who believed he was a fishman and started breathing underwater before being told the truth?

Is there even any debate over this? He's clearly got shark teeth and breathes underwater.

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Jack

See for yourself. The only valid point there is he may have similar invulnerabilities to Kaido, the rest is just horse shit with "muh speculation".

doubt it. the fire was there to enphasis his cooking spirit manifest

You mean nefertari? Yeah she was hot.. Her VA was great too

Holy SHIT.

vinsmokes confirmed are fruits

damn
you really know how to kill it

Just wondering...who's bounty is it that they're messing with there?

Stop expecting any semblance of rationality or intelligence from the wikia people. They are beyond hope and have been obtuse about any sort of "speculation" even if it's clear as day. Remember Sabo being dead?

Pudding x Luffy
PULU
POO LOO
POO IN LOO
A fucking wagon wheel

The nail in the coffin for me was Trebol's devil fruit type

An actually good policeman, just to show how corrupted the WG is.

That bloody databook didn't help.

post yfw nami turns out to be one of big moms daughter's and marrys sanji

>yfw one of the clones is going to be the new nakama

>Luffy's fight is over already, Oda's not going back to that forest.

HOW is Luffy's fight with Cracker over?

>and I'm not sure that there would be a practical application for that anyhow
>make the environment rubber
>environment becomes unstable
>enemies lose their footing
>you don't because you're rubber also and an unpredictable fighter anyway
>Gomu Gomu no Spring Hopper

This.
The only well paced arc we get in years and Toei will surely stretch every frame of it to despair.

Dressrossa was so ruined animation-wise that even One Pace won't be able to fix it. Lets hope this doesn't happen to Zou

>An awakened paramecia apparently only allows one to apply their power to the environment, rather than themselves

>citation needed

Sorry buddy you need more than Doffy's fruit to make that claim.

including the (((girl)))

Honestly, I'd be a 100% okay with that. Except the crew would deal with Teach's commanders. And it'd be Luffy and Zoro vs Teach. Their bounties would be like 100 times that from Mocktown.

>An awakened paramecia apparently only allows one to apply their power to the environment, rather than themselves

>citation needed

Sorry buddy you need more than Doffy's fruit to make that claim.

Zoro should be a fucking walking Rainbow then.

They function as 'speculation unless proven to be true', which to me seems a good way to deal with a wiki
That said, >the wiki still doesn't believe Jack is a fishman or at least part fishman
This is so heavily implied they should at least mention the chances of it being true

I hope the 'I create and proficiently control clones with my DF' meme ends with Cracker, to be honesto

same
at least doffy only had 1 active at a time

>"Feel the pain of Sabo and Issho's victory!"
>"What?!"

haki

>a cat are not table a cat are not table

I have but one demand: bring raizou to me!!

GARCHUUUUU~!!!

>Put mask on Sanji so no one will recognise him
>Don't take his iconic no.3 shirt

HACK

I find it more problematic that they didn't just gag him,, bind him in a straight jacket and toss him in the dungeon.
He could've easily told the men who he was and they could've recognized him by the shirt

kek, his hair makes him look like a faggot

>Shanks.
you're obviously retarded. Here is your (you)

He will be able to fire green stuff like Mihawk. Issho, Doflamingo and Whitebeard have purple.

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;

post the pic where carrot kills luffy

this?

yes thanks

OK user get this maybe dadji just didn't to see his face anymore. That's the only logical explanation beside oda being a hack

The next episode looks promising.

Now that I see him I'm color, his design isn't that great. Definitely with that shit blonde hair

>still falling for the same trick
When will user learn to either format?
It's
>7 minutes of introduction
>15 minutes of padding and filler
>5 minutes of actual content
Those previews always only show the last 6 or so minutes of the next episode to get you hype like something is really about to happen.

Toei*

Another SANAFAG delusions

I almost had an anyuerism watching the new intro. I didn't realize they fucking recap each crewmember.

They fucking love recaps since I guess they think it's the best way to waste time and keep watchers entertained.i wouldn't be surprised if they do another character recap like they did when they came back from that short hiatus.

Toei really needs to have another kick ass opening, there have only been about 4 so far, it's really disappointing.

why is carrot such an exhibitionist?

carrot for nakama PLEASE!!!

can't wait for jinbe

she should be the one with the eyepatch too.

will next week continue the sanji flashback?

Then edit it dumbass.

I hope one of the clones makes their own pirate crew.

Also the fumes from hot rubber could fuck you up.

Let's hope we don't
maybe Jibe gets the eyepatch

>Not the clones cutting ties with the Vinsmoke family and electing Sanji as their commander
>Not Germa 66 becoming subordinate to the SHs
you need to dream bigger user

After everything Sanji has been through, and everything we've sen so far, I'd hate it if Sanji doesn't manage to handle his family on his own. I want him to triumph over all of them without Luffy's help.

Sanji isn't Nami or Robin. Keeping him as a damsel that needs to be rescued would be a huge blow, and would still show that he's too weak to keep up with his asshole family.

Sanji-kun

You don't hate Monet.
You hate the shitposters.

monet will save her imouto from impel down

Judging by the logo they're drawing of it, it must be Ronald D McDonald.

She's dead.

why is that disgusting little cunt pictured there as if she's cute

Reminder that Sugar will be raped and maimed to death at her first day in Impel Down. that place isn't for a loli looking woman for sure. Dellinger might survive but he will be a living butthole.

That would be great too.

What if the real reason all those people are in impel down is because they have shit taste and don't like lolis?

they probably have seprate cell blocks for women

at least the prison we saw in baroque cover story did

>Blackbeard was the most successful pirate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartholomew_Roberts
Not in the real world. Blackbeard's infamous is derived mostly from legend.

dellinger would like it though

I hate her because she's such a nobody low tier unimportant character that people are meming into relevancy literal years after her first and only appearance just because of le monstergirls meme

You don't hate Monet.
You hate the shitposters.

I nothing Monet. Monet might as well be a filler character. She is in the same category as that one mole woman and the guy with the dog bazooka.

>bird nami with green hair
I don't get what's so great

post more cute sister relationship

she ain't a golddigger

>monet with limbs
it's a ghost

she's still bland and made terrible life choices

why do people think reiju helped sanji escape?

sanji clearly thinks no more of her than the rest of them in present time, it would've come up already if it was the case.

>He doesn't know how story telling works

>he has no argument

By the way njdfkhopjpö

>overthinking deep shit

>Sugar and Monet aren't cute
kys

Monet a best and namaka

Reminder that Oda had a sunday trip by watching Star Wars and that movie about the iron masked prince in the prison and taking some drugs

wow oda is genius

>That movie about that man in that iron mask
You mean "The Man in the Iron Mask"?

Because Dadji keeps sacrificing his subordinates.

>Monet is alive wee.

elaborate

Reminder that Oda is a hack who has to recycle the designs of fodder for major characters.

Honest question: why do people not understand Hancock is the best waifu? Would anyone in their right mind say no to this? She's perfect.

oda is a genius. like it or not but this story will be remembered as the greatest story ever told. in the end one piece will probably have sold around one billion of volumes around the world. like or not, but you are currently reading the greatest story and in the future people will kill themselve because they weren't born at the good time and couldn't follow weekly one piece.

new thread

Fighting spirit and passion simply manifest as fire in the OP world

i'd much rather read it in one go than following it weekly, i would kill someone for getting all chapters

I'd respect Oda when it comes to handling his female characters more if that was true and the guy actually used our expectations against us to create the biggest bitch he ever drawn, but really I doubt it.

he already did that with monet

sugar is such an annoying cunt, being a 100% smug bitch isn't cute
he clearly means that sometimes writers hold back information to make a simply le epic reveal. It's not much of an argument but it still is one.

give her a break user, she just heard her sister died