Dragon Ball Super

New episode airing tonight.

Am I the only one who wants to see Raditz revived and have adventures with Goku and co?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLbKek7E3Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=fRZamDg_Dw4
youtube.com/watch?v=qPuP-V8f-pU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goten is not Black and will never be relevant. ;_;

They should revive Nappa and Broly too, GT Nappa was bullshit he and Vegeta should still be friends

>Reminder about power levels

Whis 870.000.000

Beerus 580.000.000

Black 8.200.000
Rose Black 410.000.000

Goku 8.000
SS Goku 400.000
SS2 Goku 800.000
SS3 Goku 3.200.000
God Goku 400.000.000
God blue Goku 408.000.000

Vegeta 7980
SS Vegeta 399.000
SS2 Vegeta 798.000
God blue Vegeta 406.980.000

Trunks 31.500
SS Trunks 1.575.000
SS2 Trunks 3.150.000
Hypothetical god blue Trunks 1.606.500.000

no mystic Gohan = shit
SnS Gohan = 19.200.000
hypothetical SnS god Gohan = 960.000.000.000
hypothetical SnS blue Gohan? 979.200.000.000
but Gohan will not return :^)

please someone tell me this is just bait

I'll be after your hand, Gohanfag.

I bet my hand TODAY that Gohan won't show up today.

Why does Toei hate these two?

Trunks will achieve a transformation impossible to Goku, Vegeta, Black, Gohan or Goten.

He will achieve Super Saiyan Black

>Tfw Black is really Raditz, he just cut his hair after being revived
How many bricks would be shit when it is really revealed to be him?

Also how come Goku never really forgiave Raditz? He forgave Piccolo and Vegeta for genocide and trying to take over the world. But suddenly kidnapping members of your own family is the final straw for him, that man's priorities are all messed up.

>Wah wah Gohan and Goten aren't in every arc
>Toei hates them wah wah
God DBfans are whiny

>God DBfans are whiny

Says the user whining about whining

Vegeta is an eternal (pic related)

>pointing it out=whining

>DBS Episode 100: Revival of Raditz
After returning to earth reincarnated as a Saiyan he beats up goku and Co. However as he sees all the Z-fighters he remembers how Gine once told him to cherish his family and friends.

Fuck off, Zarbon. We're not doing this again you ugly ningen.

>"Gohan will not return"
>gohanfag

I wonder if Saiyan females had periods.

I wonder if they would be bananas in the bedroom.

They probably liked having their tails squeezed.

How else do you think Bardock got his scar

I would drink Pan period desu

user please, Gohan won't like that

Gohan doesn't need to know

Shouldn't it fall straight out? She's flat and that shirt is very loose.

He never got to know Radditz.

is she teasing that young man?

Seriously why the fuck did they make Trunks look EVEN YOUNGER in Super compared to Z?

That is one of the most fucking retarded things ever. I hope there's some kind of a timeskip after the Goku Black arc so we can see teenage Goten/Trunks have a role in the story.

Remember in the EoZ episode, Goten was actively sparring with Goku so it's assumed that eventually Goku starts actively training him.

inbefore anti-gohan faggot is gonna spam this thread
why is he so majestic Cred Forums

he'll come back stronger then ever

>Pan trying to tease an adult man at 9 years old
>Bra dressing up like a cheap whore at 8 years old
Why are the girls in GT such sluts?

Strongest non-fused character
And dont give me that fanfic called super shit
faggots

I think the real issue is that goku doesn't fuck his wife
she use to be a fighter and probably is in dire need of super saiyan dick but knowing goku he has probably only had sex with chichi twice in his entire life

Saiyan girls age faster, their bodies are legal enough

>wearing jeans and a tshirt makes you a slut
you don't get out much do you

fucking godtube

This pic is better user

>Bra
>wearing jeans and tshirt
Learn how to read, user.

Who will take part in the upcoming tournament besides Goku and Vegeta? Will Piccolo get one last fight before Super ends? Will Buu actually do something this time? He's currently the strongest out of the main cast after Goku and Vegeta( and F.Trunks too if you want to count him).

theres no way this happened goku is retarded
this definitely happened

damn i love this two so much espeically my boy gohan no homo

Gohanx piccolo is the canon ship
Dont gimme that fanfic called videl
Dragonball ended when gohan killed cell
Period come at me faggots

The only canon power list:

>Whis 15
>Beerus 10
>Black 8
>Goku 7
>Vegeta 7
>Trunks 5

>previous tournament
>piccolo looks cool as fuck
>randomly make him lose in the dumbest way ever and ensure he has no future role in the entire series
as a piccolo fan this hurt me it was like the nail in the coffin

I'm sure he fucked her more than twice. He might be an idiot, but he gets horny too.

no the real ship is gohanxtrunks you moron

No please..

You don't get it.

GTPan acts like a slut. GTBra dresses like one.

keeping buu was a mistake. now they constantly have to come up with reasons to not use him because he's an awkward character that is too strong and was added to an already huge cast of irrelevant characters.

BLACKED

Might be the only one here but gohanxvegeta is the more fitting here.
Vegeta always had a soft side for gohan.

Based black doing god's work

KRILLIN MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE

gohanfags are a joke
Fact

Going Oozaru would easily solve all their problems so why don't they wish back their tails?

Hold up. Whatever happened Chichi's mother?

>GT Nappa
I don't remember that at all.

loved this arc in the manga

Best boy.

kaioken x20 golden oozaru ssj3blue vegito fucking when

Got ripped apart in two and died.

Piccolo's only future is to become the personal maid of the Son family for however long he lives.
Just look at his track record

>Practically raised Gohan in Goku's absence
>Runs errands with Chi Chi
>Babysits Pan so much to the point where he knows everything about her.

The only member of the family that he doesn't really have anything to do with on a personal level is poor little Goten he only trained Goten along with Trunks for a short time in the Buu saga.

Yeah wasn't it a great shame if you lost your tail in saiyan culture?

The real best boy

Yes.

Question in the buu saga, goku is dead and gets revived to fight in the tournament and then to fight boo, why wasn't him or vegeta called from the dead world to fight babidi

Why does he spend more time with Pan than Gohan?

i know what you mean user

Holy shit no one cares about Goten anymore not even trunks who's now obsessed with mai (which is one of the most retarded things about super like who would want one of pilaf's doormats)

Vegeta can't because he didn't keep his body,and Goku probably doesn't care.

Trunks is getting a power up?

Glad to know that agree

It's only when things escalated that they ignored the rules

Piccolo always babysits saiyan babies.

ssjgssjgssj

He's probably going to job which makes Vegeta angry and fight Black just like when Trunks was killed by Cell

I meant why didn't they do that in future trunks timeline

and then evegeta ain't gonna do shit just like vegeta avenging trunks against cell.
then comes our boy goku to save the day.

Then Vegeta jobs so Goku saves the day

Either SSJ3 or SSJB if he gets anything

>Poof of smoke from capsule Future Trunks threw
>Don't worry dad, Vegeta, let me handle this
>G-Gohan!?
>Pic related

Well of course that's going to happen. Honestly Vegeta was only good when there was some friction between him and Goku. He's been pathetic since episode 1

trunks is ok but he ain't no gohan

Sorry Gohanfag but Videl is going to be BLACKED

See now this I like

He gets revived with a shitload of other villains only to get instantly BTFO'd by Vegeta. He didn't even have a piece of dialogue and just grunted angrily the whole time.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLbKek7E3Y8

That arc was such a waste. I know it was GT, but former villains coming back should have provided a goldmine of opportunity.

>Pregnant

Oh man, I needed this today

>Gohanfags still exist

>everyone beaten up
>a small figure drops off the time machine
>"NANI!?!?! GOTEN!?!"
>"Don't worry, I'll defeat my evil future self."

stfu faggot
gohan best boy

no

Agreed. I hate boring bro Vegeta. I miss cunt Vegeta

>tfw Vegeta warned him to flee

Damn.

Their son.

Now I understand..
Goten and Black with Potara fuse to the ultimate Goten

kid gohan is best gohan

>implying Whis isn't pure as driven snow

What does this mean?

literally gohanfags

Fuck watching Dragon Ball and seeing Krillin and Yamcha being smug is really weird

Alright anons, which DB girls are into anal sex?

From DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBS, and movies/video games.

It's a shame Krillin lost his smug, but I guess dying will do that to you

>implying they have choice

Seeing a confident Yamcha is worse

holy fuck he looks hot more

Videl for sure.

I don't even think Whis are capable of such thing. He is clearly an asexsual being

At least Goku is sort of the same. From then and even now he still doesn't give a fuck

>He is clearly an asexsual being

bulma, bra, blue haired marron all love anal
chichi thinks anal is unnatural and just wants vaginal
videl and gohan have low sex drives and only sex for procreation
pan doesn't know what sex is until mid teens
18 ties krillin up and uses him as she wants

He acted kind of smug with Raditz too, before he got his ass kicked.

He did her a favor not only she's a geezer, all of her family was waiting for she to stop sucking dicks to pay her rent and follow her family in the afterlife

There's a chance she had Goten in the future timeline

She still has her father though.

Beerus and Whis has a student and teacher relationship. Don't sexualise them, you filthy ningen

>'Till we meet again guys!
>THE END
>Yfw

Friezafag still salty he got 1 shot

because whis wants vegeta you ningen

No way. Raditz was a monster.

large head, small chest

>Why does Toei hate these two?

It's a known fact that every character in Dragon Ball eventually becomes irrelevant in terms of power. Gohan was weaker then Goku and Vegeta at the start of the Buu Saga. Like a pampered piece of shit he was given a freebie power up by the Elder Kai. He was never a fighter, he never enjoyed fighting, and only fought if there was an upcoming thread or he was forced into that position (see: saiyan/freeza arc).

I have no clue why people ignore this, I'm assuming because it's easier to live in a reality that fits their mind. Nostalgia can do dangerous things.

>implying Chichi isn't the sluttiest

>comparing to a tv special

These comparisons...

>Goku 8,000
>Vegeta 7980

You haven't paid attention have you?

Daily reminder to watch MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection videos if you haven't done so already.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRZamDg_Dw4

Stop shilling that crap.

No.

Whatcha gonna do about it? 1v1 bro?

Baba is a cunt.

Or maybe she died.

>Seriously fucking implying that Goku doesn't find a reason to come back 20 minutes later.

I can't believe people seriously think Goku is just running away forever with Uub at the end of DBZ. In all likelihood he'll be returning to the gang with the little kid at dinner time.

The return of the Wolf Fang Fist!?

It is. Those numbers are way too small. I remember how they stopped counting them at the hundreds of millions range.

I'll lick your body until you can't stand it.

>thread

whoops, typo I made

>inb4 someone ignores entire post and concentrates on the error.

>what is scale
You guys are fucking retarded.

10 and 50.
1000 and 5000.

Both are correct, scale doesn't matter, it's about the gap between characters that has to be accurate.

ssj goku weaker then 1st form frieza
vegeta base being weaker then his saiyan saga power

yeah this is nothing more then bullshit

Compared to Vegeta at the time, he wasn't all that bad. Vegeta was much worse throughout the Saiyan and Namek saga.

Meet me at the mountains, 1 pm.

>thread instead of threat
good going idiot

Every time I see that drawing of Trunks I think he's doing a doggy style with Mai.

>Mai's face when.

Goten likes fighting, though. He doesn't appear in this arc because Toriyama made Chichi not let him.

He probably ended up not liking training because he doesn't get the chance to fight.

Unless Super retcons Dragon Ball's ending it seems pretty pointless for Goku to be training Uub.

I'm surprised to see fujoshis and fags, of all people, in DB threads. They do too much talking about sex, instead of the battles and characters, though.

Super isn't canon so it doesn't matter.

Maybe they lose the god powers at the end

Why do you do this?

Fuck user, you made that pic even hotter than it already was.

we shouldn't even have a thread until the new episode comes out

>trunksfags

Poor guy, being the weakest of the 4 must suck.

There are always fujoshis and fags here, user.

More like Gohanfags should kill themselves

If what you are looking for isn't shipping or Gohanfags vs non-Gohanfags, the best thing you can do is not opening these threads.

Goten and Trunks spar for fun. Even now they don't train, they prefer having fun. And women.

t. Cellfag

>that trunks pic with your mai pic

Then why didn't he use the actual numbers from the writer?

Whis is 10, Beerus is 5 and Goku WAS 3 in BOG, but now he's a "tree" in comparison to the "castle" that is Beerus.

Truly, I know more about everything than you.

>Goten likes fighting, though.

But he likes fighting, not really training. Even when doing light sparring and training with Gohan, he's shown to be an experienced in many basic skills. This even more enforced in the special 'Goku and Friends Return'

>He probably ended up not liking training because he doesn't get the chance to fight.

He never got the chance to fight in the Buu saga outside of Android 18 with Trunks. I wouldn't count Gotenks because the entire idea of Fusion is that it creates an entirely new persona/person based on two previous ones.

Goten's only existence was for the fusion. Toriyama needed an extra boy to pair with Trunks for it. THATS IT!

My ningen.

He wears a shirt with his name on it. He really doesn't like being mistaken for Goku

Reviving sayan krillin...

Why would they ever do that?

Does he actually say that in the manga? It's been forever, but I'll have to check how much dialogue he had in the last chapter.

The Manga is so much better than the Anime its not even funny

>Tiny arms and chest with a large body

CLEARLY GT HAD WONDERFUL DRAWN FRAMES!

If only the artist didn't trace almost every panel.

Is this the BLACKED thread?

That was GT's ending.

Have you even seen how badly Gohan has been jobbing lately? We're right on course for Goku to train Uub as a new protector of earth. Gohan is just not willing and both kid Trunks and Goten have never really been pushed, so they're still pretty weak overall.

Or Goku could just wish for eternal youth

>I wouldn't count Gotenks because the entire idea of Fusion is that it creates an entirely new persona/person based on two previous ones.
Both of them share the experience while fused, they even comment about it when unfused, so I would count it, as they are aware of what's happening.

>That arc was such a waste. I know it was GT, but former villains coming back should have provided a goldmine of opportunity.

GT was doing horribly in terms of ratings and merchandise selling. By the time Baby saga was finishing, it was declared it would only have 64 episodes and so they had to rush out content super fucking fast hence why the arc was only 3-4 episodes.

The show was a failure, hence why it ended so abruptly and awkwardly.

Yes

But fact of the matter is, Gotenks is the one fighting, not Goten alone. Goten never fought solo.

Of course, he doesn't want to be associated with a fighting nutjob.

Just use the devilmite beam

I don't mind it but there is a lot of tracing. During the Trunks Vs Dabura fight Trunk breaking Dabura's sword is taken from Gohan Vs Dabura and Trunks's rush is taken from Gohan Vs First transformation Frieza.

Didn't Vegeta kill less humans than Raditz?

Raditz killed a farmer as soon as he showed up, but Vegeta didn't kill any humans. Just a planet full of bug people, and Nappa. In the case of Nappa, the dude was evil and had already killed an army of humans, so it was okay for Vegeta to kill him.

or the destructo disc

Remember the world martial arts tournament and Majin Vegeta?

Remember the genocides and massacres on so many planets?

It's okay because Vegeta can live as long as Goku wants to fight him

Not really. I remember Vegeta knocking the shit out of that punching machine, which was cool.

Majin Vegeta was just an attempt to gain more power. IIRC he wasn't even being controlled. I think he just used the power up for a fight with Goku.

Vegeta killed several civilians chasing Android #18 on a highway

Do you realize the bug planet and Nappa Vs army are filer, right?

He killed a lot of people to make Goku fight him

That's what we thought about Gohan at first

The truth of getting god ki. Is Whis's cum

The anime is its own canon, separate from the manga.

Grandpa Gohan must be rolling in his grave after seeing the disappointment that carries his name

Can anyone replace this with Zeno?

Really? Well chalk it up to the majin boost bringing out some bad feelings.

No he was in control of himself. He only stopped being a douchebag after his realization that he'll never be better than Goku

>Then why didn't he use the actual numbers from the writer?
>Goku god 3
>Goku SS3 0.024
>Goku 0,00006
There's your (You)

how does his jacket explode but the tank top is only more angry than before

The same way Kenshiro ripped up his shirt every episode but had it in the next one.

Are most of Gohanfags americans because that's the kid they grew up with?

I don't really care about him, I've always liked Kid Goku more.

USSJ tank top

his tank top is made of the same material the Hulk's pants are, while his jacket is just a normal jacket

I'm not American, but I am a Gohanfag.

the tank top material expands while the jacket is denim and doesn't

derp

ZAMASU!

Your mom must think you're a massive disappointment for being on the computer 24/7 whining about Gohan.

>Gowasu will die before becoming a Godtuber.

It hurts.

>his tank top is made of the same material the Hulk's pants are, while his jacket is just a normal jacket
Or the same material as Vegeta's saiyan clothes.

could the tanktop be the source of trunks power?

Curse you space Google

Well, of course there's going to be people from other countries that like him, but I'm curious about why the number of american Gohanfags is so igh compared to the rest of places.

What are you trying to say? That you shouldn't use the most recent numerical comparisons given by the author? Like it or not, you'll have to use decimals now. The other characters besides the main handful are so far behind, and hard numerical data on their powerlevels is so out of date, that the only way to realistically compare them now is to simply rank them relative to each other. Trunks is stronger than Goten, who is stronger than Pan, who is stronger than Krillan, ect. Forget powerlevels. No one who writes the show is still counting them.

>the tank top is only more angry than before
How does a tank top gets angry?

How do you know where people are from? There are no country flags here.

Paranoid schizophrenics should go to
>>Cred Forums

Where da dragon balls at?

its just a shitty meme concocted by cellfag. he pretends everyone who likes gohan must be from america. just ignore him

Stop thinking like some kind of baboon. There's a difference between being a blind fanboy and complaining about how low Gohan's power seems to be now.

Inside your momma

How short is Vegeta's mother?

It was a different time.

Watch MistareFusion's DBD.

He has a panty counter.

Probably as short as Tarble's wife.

Who's that blonde girl inbetween Vegeta and Trunks.

Think of Bulma as a saiyan

But I don't want to, user.

It's explained in MistareFusion's videos. Check it out.

>>>/global/rules/11

Enjoy your ban

Tights, Bulma's sister.

I wonder who's ass felt better, Chi Chi's or Bulma?

This gives me the craziest idea of two people from the future raising their past selves.

What is she thinking about, Cred Forums?

>Sort of the same
Not even. Dragonball Goku and DBZ Goku are almost two completely different characters.

>This knife tastes bad

Well he did become an adult an dfind out he was an alien

Chi Chi was a martial artist, and a pretty capable one too for a human. And as seen in Super she can still jump from incredibly high places even as a middle aged woman. I'm willing to bet she has a better body overall. Shame she never wears tight clothes like Bulma does so we can see her figure better. Then again, all the women in Super are drawn as stick figures compared to the old style.

you have a problem hater?

The only person Goku truly cares about is his grandpa. You could argue Krillin but he still spared Frieza

getting spitroasted by the two saiyan chads behind her

Filler thoughts

No please...

>yfw even if cell killed Gohan goku wouldn't care

>that horrible artstyle

BoG and Super ruined my Goten x Trunks n-no homo OTP.

I don't care if you call me edgy, GT Vegeta's design was a cool as fuck

I don't get mad at things I can't affect. What I have is curiously. Did this change in the mood of the fanbase explode out of the Mai/Trunks pairing? It seems recent because I don't remember old DBZ threads from 2 years ago having lots of romance related images and discussions.

At least Trunks is not gay anymore

GOOD. They're bros only!

>Hercule past his prime can lift nearly a ton in weight

What a badass

great now on top of powerlevelfags, canonfags, and gohanfags we have shipperfags of the worst kind

>Practically raised Gohan in Goku's absence
>Runs errands with Chi Chi
>Babysits Pan so much to the point where he knows everything about her.
All fan canon/filler

>mfw my CaC in Xenoverse 2 will look like this

wish future gohan was still alive T.T

Fuck goku vs vegeta
Time for the prince to shine

I'll see you there, user

>Not even. Dragonball Goku and DBZ Goku are almost two completely different characters.
Wrong

What a time to be alive

I wanted to have some episodes before I started watching Dragon Ball Super, but I now realize it is not a direct continuation of Z
WHAT THE FUCK? Where can I find a direct continuation of Z? Where Uub and Goku train, and Goten and Trunks are older than children...

Good. Best boy Trunks isn't a faggot.

I remember when Shenron used to be hype

GT.

not canon fanfic trash
trunks belongs to gohan

DB shippers have always existed, it's nothing new.

Tell me about it.

I kinda like female Broly.

don't have a higher quality of this picture but oh well.

shippers have always existed user.

Their interaction in the manga was so cute.

So Super happens between of Z and GT?

Yeah Mai is just the queen for now

future gohan x future trunks are the best
everyone in the future is better

I want slice of life episodes like that. I want the whole cast involved.

It's because it's a new pairing, of course people will talk more about it.

>mfw that doujin where Trunks forced to drink Bulma's potion thing and he ended up as a girl and was fucked by Future Gohan

My headcanon is still what triggered F.Gohan was him losing F.Videl to the androids, that developed his powers.

I'll allow it.

Me too, user.

Like bulma's party at the end of Z?

Problem I have its that its not gotenxtrunks

So long as you don't count the last episode of DBZ, yes. The last episode of DBZ is like 10 years after the episode before it. DBS takes place within this 10 year period. GT is supposed to happen after DBZ entirely, but its canonization is extremely doubtful at this point, since there's no mention of Whis, Beerus, or the super sayian god form.

Pretty much

fuck off gotenfag

>goten relevant
Eh nope
Gohan best boy

I think we might see something like that after Black.

He really isn't.

>New episode airing tonight.

The way americans are so slow we will only see this shit tomorrow.

Err... troll post? Are you fucking retarded?

Vegeta killed him in Z. They were never friends to begin with, fuck off

Why would 2 weak saiyan cunts who wanted to exterminate humanity be friends with the show cast?

Goddamn, you people are retarded. You can't criticize "Superfans" or GTfans anymore.

The big break up point is actually Goku going to train with Kamisama.

Goku during his childhood was pretty heroic and always took villains very seriously, even when he was stronger than them (like how he attempted to kill TaoPaiPai even after he had been surpassed and lose fairly easily and killed many weak Red Ribbon soldiers).

As soon as he returns though, we see a Goku who prioritizes winning under tournament rules over beating the villain. It's also at this point where he basically stops killing for a long time, only returning to it during the Buu Saga.

Raditz>Goku

does anyone even like Paragus?

Fucking fags barging in here ruining this thread with their gayness. Everytime the same cancerous gohanfaggots. Fuck of gohan is dead fucking irrelevant. Fuck dragonball aint meant for you kinds drop dead.

Reminder that I fixed this last thread.

Saiyan Saga: 1 Farmer
Frieza Saga: 5 Famers
Cell Saga: 10 Farmers
Buu Saga: 20 Farmers
Beerus: 500 Farmers
Golden Frieza: 100 Farmers
Black: 200 Farmers

Some user on Cred Forums said he did

Are you fucking retarded?

If GT existed, yes.

GT is not canon retard.

Holy fucking shit, there are people on Cred Forums right now, of all places, that doesn't know that.

He didn't meet even Videl at that point.

Your headcanon is non-canon by default.

I really love this female saiyan design. I also love this original concept where saiyan are savages and evil by nature.

future gohan only loves trunks.

Also, Toriyama has said that it was with Kamisama's introduction that he thought about the concept of Goku and Piccolo being aliens - so, considering that, the change in attitude might exactly be set up for the Saiyan traits (love of battle, with Goku's newfound fairplay and sparing villains being a way to differentiate him from the evil bloodlust Saiyans).

>As soon as he returns though, we see a Goku who prioritizes winning under tournament rules over beating the villain

And now he goes back to "full tournament rules, let's fight at full power!" all the time.

Stop trying to understand Goku. Yeah, in the beginning he became a martial artist and was all for that shit, but as soon as Z started the stakes got too big and Goku got tired of tournament bullshit, the real fights happen elsewhere

My dick canon said they do

I bet he also loved Bulma
If you know what I mean

F Gohan was probably fucking Bulma.

Are you an underage faggot or what?

>broly comes back pissed off
>kicks everyone's ass again
>in order to weaken him to stop him from coming back they wish on the dragon balls for him to be a soft girl

what's wrong with goten?

Goku is now Broly's senpai, and follows him around everywhere. However she can still go LSSJ

An angry horny Broly might be bad for Chichi

sry anons gohan only cares about trunks and not some slut.

>T-Take responsibility, Kakarot

A grand majority of fans do too

Gohan fags are like Broly fags.

>We can finish that creep in five minutes easy

>That's not exciting enough

Kid Trunks is literally everything wrong with that fusion jesus christ

I still think the posibility of broly reaching canon is possible. He is still pretty relevant in the fanbase

so does trunks.
mai is just a friend for him.

I lioe future gohan bit I prefer regular adult gohan design. Just looks much cuter

If that happens, I want to live to see it.

Since when did they Yaoifags come into this board.

Because trunksxgohan goes much deeper then just being best buddies.

>All fan canon/filler

The Gohan stuff happened in the magna too. And the other two happen in Super. Unless you're one of those retards that keeps going on about how Super isn't "canon". In which case, there's no point arguing with a retard like you.

Have some hope user.
Broly is still one of the most popular characters in DB to this very day. Even with someone that has only gotten 3 movies

i don't mind regular gohan. me too i think he looks good with glasses

Nah I doubt it. They will just keep pandering to Broly fans in games though.

TrunksxMai vs TrunksxGohan
Now this is gold

Where do all these gay faggots come from? I am hella confused.

>Chichi I'm off to uh... train... see you later!

Damn I want to see them with their kids. With undergarments names and all.

Piccolo never watched Pan in the manga
Nor did errands for Chi Chi in the manga
The only canon moment he watched her was in Resi F

Gohan has Videl

What kind of mom would Mai be?

They literally came out of nowhere.

ehh gohanxtrunks doesn't make any fucking sense
it's gohanxpiccolo its studentxsenpai relationship you bunch of fags don't understand nothing

A very loving one.

I think they miswrote tumblr for Cred Forums

Isn't that Future Gohan's hair?

people from reddit and tumblr been invading Cred Forums for quite a while now. Cred Forums is slowly dying too many fags in this world

Trunks lucky.. motherfucker
dammit to Zeno. How is she so perfect?

>when you realize beerus lets Yamcha touch him because he doesn't want to mess with the Super Human God

Hmm.. we could also just put the filth back to their place. Like the good old times

go to sleep yamcha

>piccolo relevant
same as with goten you can take your garbage excuse of a character and thro it off
trunksxgohan is best

Nope
Trunks is more logical for gohan

What the fuck

Piccolo doesnt even have a dick. He wont satisfy gohan.

I wonder how strong they could have become if they actually had trained together in the time chamber. During the cell saga

He has his stretchable arm to penetrate Gohan's entire digestive system.

pls no vegetaxgoku is shit tier shipping i say it as a yaoi lover

Please no more

Vegeta killed Nappa because his spine was severed. A fighter that can't fight is better off dead.

With Nappa revived, he has no reason to kill him.

Apparently Bulma is going with Trunks to the future to check things out.

I wonder if Chi Chi is still around.

sorry

Is that Botamo on the right?

T-Take Gohan too, as protection!

Holy shit.

what is that? a preview of the new episode?

I say this as a homofobe and yaoihater
Something like Brokeback Mountain happend during those 3 years.

Explain yourself.

That was when Frieza was trying to attack Vegeta

>mfw even fucking Bulma will go to the future but Gohan won't

don't worry vegeta will get revenge
.that it all.

Maybe Goku taught him the fusion dance during those 3 years?

>two cute babies
>Mai already pregnant with the third
hnnnnnngggg this is too cute.

I'm starting to get worried..

you guys do know vegetaxgoku is the most popular yaoi shipping in the series right?
gohanxtrunks isn't even that well known

Yes however this time around.
They needed to be naked

Holy shit...

Yeah, looks like it's time to give up user.

can someone explain this meme to me ? i don't get it. not the gohan thingy but the ebm itself

Well no shit
They are literally the NaruSasu of DBZ

N-No. I still stand by my bet.

Instant Transmission. It's from a movie so don't think too much of it.

It's just a random webm. Not everything is a meme, you idiot.

I think it's how the Gohanfag who made the handholding bet distinguishes himself from the other Gohanfags that made similar bets.

Btw I want my hand holding wet

Android 44 from Dragonball Fusions. He kind of seems like a #16 and #20 fusion, although he's supposed to be an original character.

No good shots of this one, but the one to the right here is Android 55.

I'll take responsibility only IF I'm wrong. Just you wait, Toryiama won't fuck me over.

I see that no one around here who the best dragonball ship is.
well let me open your eyes ladies and gentlemen.

Trunks really got into this repopulating stuff, didn't he?

Well, then you will have to prepare those delicious hands.

Super doesn't happen at all.

It's fan-fiction and not tied to the real canon story of Dragon Ball.

Yes user

>toryiama won't fuck me over
>gohanfag
chose one user

GFrieza was stronger

>Toryiama won't fuck me over.
hehehehehe
i've seen vegetafags less desperate

>No Kid Goku
>No Master Roshi
>No Second/Third Form Frieza
>No Semi-Perfect Cell
>No Base Broly
>No Base Teen Gohan
>No Supreme Kai
>No Dabura
>No Dr.Gero
>No Android #19
>No King Cold
>Forms takes up slots
>Shitty purple form takes up slots

Butthurt cellfag is back everyone.

Remember to ignore.

>No Supreme Kai
>No Dabura
>No Dr.Gero
>No Android #19
only one i could care about

how can anyone be a vegetafag anymore now that he's a total wuss

Probably because he's still in the show

Where did all the Trunksfags come from?
has reddit invaded this place?

trunks is shit, always has been. his only shining moment was killing frieza.

You have to understand that these people are like cockroaches. Even at the height of Vegeta's stupidity(letting cell go perfect, letting babidi possess him) these people clung to him like flies on a horse's ass.

future trunks was always well liked you faggot

Gohanfag, please just stop
I am really feeling sorry for you (still want your hand virginity through).
Stop and admit your defeat, and I might be gentle

It's just Superfags.

Their version of Trunks is non-canon and gay, just don't pay attention to them.

hating on gohan or trunks
go fuck yourself

The ones that stand out to me are no Roshi and no Dabura. Roshi fought in Revival F and they certainly will have a bunch of stages where we face Freeza soldiers there.

Dabura is brother of one of the villains and recently appeared in Super so they could even have Trunks vs Dabura missions.

stfu goku never even manage to kill off a major villain in Z
buu was because of the help of everyone.

you're right. but i figured a way:

filter the words "trunks" "mai" "zamasu" and "black"

makes the thread 100% better

don't listen to anti gohan haters.
he is pure beauty

>hurr reddit
is that way

Poor Kid Trunks, I'm sure everything will work out just fine for him eventually.

>Gohanfag, please just stop
>I am really feeling sorry for you (still want your hand virginity through).
>Stop and admit your defeat, and I might be gentle

user that's not me, that's a different Gohanfag.

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

Heh

Gohanfag, when did I say anything about Goku?

hating on artistic yaoi
top kek faggot

>announcing your report
Dumbass.

Please tell me which Gohanfag is gonna give me that hand holding.

the buu saga was a mistake

read artistic as autistic and it fits better

And I thought reddit was a shit place to discuss dragonball. Guessed wrong not with all this gayboys gohan shippers around. Cred Forums became pure cancer too many fag lovers.

Don't reply to the cellfag/superfag user.

Just ignore the shitposter.

Me, but that's only if I'm wrong.

If we had a top 3 reasons for getting reported
Then being a faggot would be number 1

>that's only if I'm wrong
Things aren't looking very good for you, user...

Kid gohan is such a cutie

I'm Goku, you're just Hercule
Budokai 3, I'll murk you !
I'm a mastermind like Dr. Gero
What is your power level, I bet it's close to zero.

You lil' nigga's can't handle me like Nappa said,
and I shine in the light like Nappa's head.
And with his finish buster, I will finish busterz!
Im sharp like Trunks sword, nigga I'll cut ya
I'm the hottest rapper in the south,
lean back, and put these Dragon Balls in your mouth!

D-Don't threaten me

I will take you with me
And hold that hand very tight, and never let go. You will feel it all regret and all pride lost.

On the first wish I told the dragon to make me a lyricist.
Second wish I told the dragon to grant me eternal life
and he did, with the mic,
So anytime I wanna write
I could live forever through the record when I get it hype.
Third wish I told the dragon
bring biggie back to life, He was going for too long
so the dragon won't oblige.
When I rhyme I could spit from A down the DBZ
Build me for the task like Android 17.

You'll never be forgotten

But I won't be wrong. I met Toryiama once, he wouldn't forget me.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPuP-V8f-pU

This music always made me hype

>No Kid Goku
He's in from the GT pack, literally the same thing power pole and all.
>No Master Roshi
He can't even fly and can't ride the nimbus either.
>No Second/Third Form Frieza
True.
>No Semi-Perfect Cell
True.
>No Base Broly
Sure but I'd rather have SSJ Broly. He was a staple in competitive BT3.
>No Base Teen Gohan
Who gives a fuck. Teen Gohan is irrelevant as it is. They ruined his fighting style, when it was lightning fast in BT3.
>No Supreme Kai
Sure, I guess.
>No Dabura
Meh.
>No Dr.Gero
True, would like to see him.
>No Android #19
Meh.
>No King Cold
Meh, just another Frieza race character with Death Beam and a Supernova. He has no unique moves.
>Forms takes up slots
Who cares, slots aren't finite.
>Shitty purple form takes up slots
See above.

>Sure but I'd rather have SSJ Broly. He was a staple in competitive BT3.

Tell me more about this. Was he better than LSSK Broly?

Oh but that is where your wrong
He will abondon you like he has always abondoned Vegeta. Goku and Trunks are the only true heroes of this show. Gohan is and will always remain as Piccolo usually says someone that can't protect himself (nerd).

Toryiama can't resist this cutie.
He will be back. Fellow brother.

>Fight you? No I wanna kill you.
savage

Absolutely. LSSJ broly was and still is slow as fuck. People preferred speed so combos aligned better and were harder to block.

Dont listen to them vegxku is the best ship of the series. Gohanxtrunks is trash.

Only if vegeta is the dom. Can't see goku as the big spoon.

I see, thanks user. Gonna go play.

>I hope no one notices how stupid it is for a laser shooting space pirate to carry a small knife.

Gohan will find out what happened TODAY...

I'll never stop believing, comrade.

BT games are fucking garbage.

The Budokai games competitive solid fighters with depth. Every character is unique and has his own moves and combos whereas in the Tenkaichi games everyone feels the same.

Tenkaichi is a shitty casual button masher.
Budokai is a proper DBZ fighter.

lol all this fags have reached the image limit someone open a new thread but this time don't allow these faggy shippers.

Talk to me after the live stream, and then we'll see. I highly doubt he will go muh friends/family and goes into SSR.

No new thread until we reach page 9.

Let's not clog the catalog.

at least like that we won't be seeing gay shit no more

Like Zeno attended it to be
Probably the reason why he destroyed those 6 universes

>don't allow these faggy shippers.
unfortunately we don't have a choice in that regard

Indeed, user

>believing this cancerous headcannon

It's Super so it's as canon as GT or the movies.

The only power level charts we take seriously are the DB and DBZ ones.

what's wrong with shipping?
or is it the yaoi that triggers you?

>filter the names of all of the current arc's characters
It's a lot easier to just not come to the thread then.

Stay butthurt hater

I like traps, not muscle men

The anti-Gohan fags and porn-posters are the same people.

It all makes sense now.

The tears are delicious
Thank you very much.
Yaoi for life

you're still a faggot

You still trash like the rest of them fags.

New thread

>page 4

If you talking about the gohanxtrunks artistic yaoi I just think they look hot and cute.
As for the porn thingy thats the maixtrunks faggots.

At least maixtrunks isn't gay

Thanks doc

This is Fusions?

I thought this was some Pop'n Music stuff. The interfase, that is.