Helck

New chapter soon.

why'd it have to be a monthly manga

Why did this have to die. I miss rello

>Monthly manga.
It's a weekly, user.

Then how come weekly discussions stopped?

Oh boy, I can't wait. I need so desperately to see if my theory about the human king is correct.

what theory?

The current group translating it doesnt have a fixed schedule for it. They are 3 chapters behind.

Aww, that's a cute panel.
Will they get together someday?

I haven't read this since Rello died.

>Rello died two years ago
How the time flies

A bunch of skyscrapers in the basement?

End.

No omake color page this week.

Oh lord, it's happening. It's a good thing his psycho side isn't his actual personality or else this would upset me a bit.
The whole deal with Edil and Hyura is really making me fall for the "paladin falls in love with a demon" thing. I mean come on, how can something this pure possibly be heretical?

Thanks for the dump. Things are finally getting interesting.

I can't remember, has this guy every appeared before?

what the fuck? it looks like a city. It's even got a white line down the middle of the road

>hiding his blushing face behind the wing
I never thought for a second that this character could possibly be this cute, but it looks like this mangaka is capable of anything.

I'm pretty sure he's been an unnamed secondary character in the human strike force since as far back as the attack on the third demon castle. Can't remember if he had any speaking roles or not.

Helck's flashback, I think. He was the dude who tried to stop Helck from reaching the capital when he discovered all his friends were taken after the attempt at coup d’état iirc.

My nigga. I hope Hyura manages to save Edil and they can fight with each other for the rest of their lives.

Live TL please

New OTP

I miss rello.

They are going to have one of those marriages where it looks like they're always arguing and chop busting in front of friends and family, fighting over the remote and getting in butterknife duels over the last biscuit, but it's as sweet and vanilla as can be when it's just the two of them alone.

Me too.

what the fuck happened to rello? wasn't he churning out translations like a madman

He is kill, truck incident.

We Etrian Odyssey now?