Danganronpa 3

Does anyone have all of the other Mukuro comics made by this artist?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/nhokkwon/remaining-cherry-blossoms-zanka-zanka
docdroid.net/MOegcSt/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.docx.html
youtu.be/LTp2ltMgl5Y?t=8
jinjojess.tumblr.com/tagged/DR-radio
onsen.ag/program/dangan_m/
onsen.ag/program/dangan_z/
youtube.com/watch?v=131s0LaxIhM
twitter.com/ry_vogue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its all over soon

Naegi-kun, it seems I am about to die.

THIS IS A KOMAEDA THREAD
POST KOMS

Eternal reminder, user, no matter how much you love Kyoko, real Chiaki, Sayaka, or Mukuro.

The ones who saved the world and gave hope to our protagonists are Sakura and AI Chiaki!

Danganronpa Dancing All Night when?

What do I do when the show and these threads finally end?

Kaede is my wife.

> That should be the explanation for the class trials. The rest is for you to overcome.
> You should be able to find it beyond this point. What you and I both yearn for...
> True despair.

Why would the tutorial text say this, man?

oh boy here we go

Reminder

>‘’ do you want me to kill him ‘’

The original line said was “Ko, korosuno?”

It could be either implied as

“Y, you want him dead?”

Or

“A, are you going to kill him?”

>Horrible pacing
>Plot convenience to the max
>No DR0
>Mukuro reduced to Junko's plot devices
>Forced development
>No class 77 and class 78 interactions

Despair arc was a mistake

>Mukuro reduced to Junko's plot devices
>reduced to

lol

I prefer the second one.

Thanks brother, do you have the others?

Or at least the source?

UNDERSTOOD

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
1 week, my friend!

>Mukurofags making excuses AGAIN

What I meant is that she is just there to justify Junko getting away with her crazy shit, just like Izuru also was, early on

We didn't need DR0, I don't understand why anyone thinks we did.
What we really did not need was episode 4. We didn't need the garbage backstories of Class 76. Seiko is fine, Yoi-chan is fine, but we spent too much time on Ruruka's bullshit. So much wasted time.

fucking shit why are there so many hints that naegi and komaeda are the same person but nothing is done with it?

> both get a naked bath scene
> same voice actor
> names are anagrams of each other
> both talents are luck

People didn't want DR0 per se, but they wanted to see Matsuda interacting with Junko and being involved in the NWP

Candybitch and co had LITERALLY no reason to exist other than fill in time which could have been better spent on other things in the first place
Like kodaka felt obliged to have 16 participants and couldn't think of anything more relevant

Nanami...lets play that game.

Danganronpa 2 also made you select the killer at seemingly random times under the pretext of "I SHOULD ALREADY KNOW WHO THE CULPRIT IS!

The Decision Game

Kyoko gave hope to the Ultimate hope

Because you're opponent is a remnant of despair, so she could be considered true despair.

Also, the game doesn't become kinder as you progress.

She still called him a loser.
>not knowing who the killer is from the start

Focus on your career until DR3 Eng release.

She wasn't stuttering when she called him a loser, the message is still the same, because that brought Junko to consider killing him, and she always stutters when talking to Junko.

BTFO mukurofags, your waifu tried to off the hopelet, and Junko appreciates him more.

Because Junko is a pretty terrible 'analyst' who can't even figure out a single simple lovestruck gamer girl and relies on everybody else to do the hard work for her.

this one?

Will they ever be able to make a girl as awful as Akane ever again?

Because it's a red herring and you still can't admit you were played like a fiddle by Kodhacka.
The connection between Komaeda and Naegi is merely thematic. They're both SHSL lucksters who believe in hope, but one is a false prophet.

> MAELSTROM OF BLIND CONFUSION

fuck that

Where are you geting that "you" from?

It can also mean "want to kill him?"

But real Chiaki was the one who made Izuru question Junko. Without her, he wouldn't have gotten that far in the first place.

"The same person" is a metaphor.

kill yourself EOPcucks

Reminder that they never used this track.

soundcloud.com/nhokkwon/remaining-cherry-blossoms-zanka-zanka

Probably not. Akane was the perfect storm of being useless and a character who frustratingly had multiple opportunities to change and grow, if only slightly, but stayed static.

Case 4 and 5 culpits are impossible to figure out before the trial

juzoboys were right, he was the best future at the end

I wonder how much more Izuru/AI Chiaki fanart we'll get with the reveal that he's her father?

I'm glad he's safe now.
;_;

No it isn't.

And the fact that she survived makes it even worse

I'll give you case 4, but I actually figured Chiaki would die in case 5 because I knew she was the traitor. Once Komaeda's plan was revealed everything started to make sense.

I'm so happy to see the DR1 cast being all lovey dovey before the memory erasure stuff. Especially love how consistent Celestia's character is, everyone's working hard but she's still the bitch she is. And I love how Asahina and Kyoko looking like buddies even before being best pals with Naegi.

Not to mention how Naegi is good friend with Sayaka, a well-known model to, otherwise, a normal manlet.

Best ass in danganronpa?

Oh right, that too. Yeah, she was awful.

He died as he lived: a pure maiden.

I don't want it to be over.

Alright.

> and Junko appreciates him more.

Why do Junkofags also forget that she said the manlet was a wimp?

>character's dead
>i'm glad he's safe now
And this is why people who believe in the afterlife are creepy. No offense, brother.

I hated the idea of it originally but ive really opened up to the idea of this getting a happy ending. This series was always about sticking through tragedy for a hopeful future that lies merely over the horizon. Since we are ending this series before a reboot it just makes sense that this ends on a happy note where they finally reach that hope they have been trying so hard to reach. Since chiaki is pretty much guarenteed to be the 16th participant simply by order of elimination of mia characters from future im really betting on this ending on a happy note. Maybe not overbearingly but definetly not too bittersweet.

Best new DR3 boy and girl

Reporting in, brother!

They will for the hope side episode I hope

Rest in piece based gay boxer

Would the Despair video or suicide video work on Izuru?

Cute shit will be the death of me.

Reminder that Despair Chisa is the narrator of the Despair arc. Scenes like these are from her perspective, not normal Chisa, who liked normies (as evident with Hajime).

>Case 4 culpits are impossible to figure out before the trial

Speak for yourself
I did it, learn to use your head a little.

It's quite jarring to see a calm, in control, Sayaka instead of the erratic, on-the-brink-of-Despair Sayaka when they were blackmailed by Junko while their memories were gone. They sound like 2 different person.

That cornhead being good friends with Chihiro is a good throwback too. It's really fucked up for Junko to erase their memories being friends cause Mondo wouldn't act like a crazy broski with Chihiro if he had his memory.

Reminder seiko's entire purpose as a character was that she would save a life with her medicine, shes going to give us a hopeful ending thanks to cure w.

I don't think the guy can even feel Despair, so no.

He was staring at the prototype one the entire time along with Chisa. He didn't really care.

Holy shit what the fuck

I don't want him to be dead!

Well he's right in the sense that nothing bad can happen to him anymore

Wasn't he watching it while Chisa was getting her lobotomy and found it boring as usual?

What the fuck

holy fuck is this some form of ultimate autism?

I'm actually pretty fucking jealous. I wish I could get into the cases as much as you.

And Hagakure and Fukawa acting like Togami's servants.

I wasn't using waifugoogles, user, she acknowledges him as a possible threat and source of despair.
Remember, Junko only cares about despair, hers or of the others.

Neat, I'll try doing something like that for DR3.
Just curious, what were you conclusions on 2-5 before the trial started?

So Kamemekura Izuru just hopped into the pod and reverted back his black, luscious, flowing hair to become Hajimeme again? What a magical hair.

Case 4 was the easiest to figure out though. Monokuma says some rooms are soundproof and Gundam says he heard a sound from a soundproof room. It doesn't help that he never brought that fact up either meaning it would only be revealed near the end of the trial.

I have hope. Hinata/izuru will save the day.

Got some mighty fine contenders here

>Juzo with a cigarette.
Thank you a million times for posting this, my friend! I was waiting for a picture like this to show up and you just posted it, glorious!

No, he cut his hair later.

According to Tengan this is the Ultimate Lifeform

What the fuck is this autism

Akane seemed to suffer from her character being drastically changed late in the process (She was originally Ultimate Sinner, was much smarter, and was going to be the rival instead of Nagito)

See also: Saionji's death seeming rushed, as she was originally meant to be a survivor

the only thing I wrote down during the class trials was which truth bullets I had available per discussion round because I didn't know you could expand the menu instead of selecting them one by one

it was still particularly useful during those ridiculous 9 bullet ones

Fair enough ;_;

No, that's the AI offshoot.

I want a Juzo and friends spin-off anime

>See also: Saionji's death seeming rushed, as she was originally meant to be a survivor
Would be a lot better. Shit.

>Munakata calling Juzo a good boy.
Muh

There's literally nothing homosexual about hugging your friends

You mean because there was no reveal of that?

>wanting another Togami with no development to live instead of Fuyuhiko, who actually got to get development and survive

> MUH PEKO

It's strongly implied.

Nah tengan is all about that og chiaki not this ai knock off.

I don't care what anyone says. Juzo/Seiko would have been the cutest. It's impossible to bring this up anywhere but here.

It's strongly implied she's Chihiro's/NWP AI.

Why would you feel the need to write down something so obvious? Are you trying to convince yourself what you're doing with your bro isn't gay?

Post the entire thing faggot.

Hiyoko would have been literally the exact same thing only with "MUH MAHIRU" and a lot more crying.

You retarded waifufags need to give up your delusions already

This

I don't think you really needed that much to solve 2-4.

> Chihiro
> manly
> knowing Chiaki at all

?

It honestly wasn't too hard, surprising as hell but I had figured out that Nagito had put the poison in the bottles and that he had killed himself.
The real tipoff for the suicide bit is when you realize that the door had to be forced open essentially meaning he locked himself inside, I spent a good while trying to figure out if there was any possible way someone could have escaped from the room but no dice.
It's quite fun, I didn't even know what kind of game Danganronpa was when I first jumped into it so I was pleasantly surprised when the first investigation started up.

Overall I got through 27 pages for DR and 35 for DR2. I tried with DR3 too but it was pretty clear at a certain point the show wasn't really doing the mystery in the same sense as the games.

Killer Killer?

He felt something alright

>delusional deathfag

Oy vey! Give up hope and your shekels!

Whoops, this was originally answering I am terrible at spacial awareness.

Props to you, user.

AI Chiaki isnt like Chiaki. The ending should have made that clear to you.

I'm sure that when Chihiro was focused on his computer that that is when he was manliest.

Your retarded, arent you suppossed to be in school

I like it a lot too, I can't see it as anything other than platonic though

user.

We're getting our happy end! Hagakure confirmed. Of course, the DR3 characters are dead but nobody cares about them enough

I don't think he did in the scene you're posted. He's crying all right, but I don't think the Izuru persona feels anything. For me the one crying here is Hinata.

Man you should send that to the writers or something

I think they'd be pretty happy to see someone like you so much into their games.

Don't you have anything better to do?

>final episode called hope arc
>foreshadowing to both heroines being alive
>creators teasing a perfect ending
>the dr games have had proggressivly happier endings as it went on

Whose the delusional one here?

we have a SHSL anime detective around here

Add
>didn't tell anyone about Junko because he wanted to beat his revenge out of her with his own two hands
or some variant. It's a must.

>say this
>while posting on Cred Forums

This artist makes a cute Mukuro, do you have source OP?

You got a nice handwriting user.

It's saturday you dumb inbred.

>no body
>no grave
>no flashback
>izuru talks ambiguously about whether or not she's alive

MORE POST MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that Chiaki doll
Kek

I believe user. The hopeful future will be reality come thursday.

Though im still betting future 12 will feel pretty dire and its not till hope arc that things really look up.

>Reflection

Your autism is equal to that of the autist who made the 150 page long Sayaka thesis

Kirigiri is going to live, right?

WE'RE GETTING OUR WAIFUS BACK, BOYS!

I can't wait for artwork of pic related.

I can't stop having lewd thoughts about Juzo. I want him. I want to be with him. I wake up in the middle of the night and he is not there beside me.

Spoil me the ending to DR3. How is it going to end on Monday?

No matter what, AI Chiaki will live on.

I'm not that user idiot.

Show me your MEAT ON THE BONE papers

No, but I trying to look for it

Mukuro's one of my favorite DR1 characters, it's a shame DR3 mostly showed her as Junko's slave

>I tried with DR3 too but it was pretty clear at a certain point the show wasn't really doing the mystery in the same sense as the games.

Yes, we just dont know if her face will be fucked or not.

I can already picture some sappy ass scene of a moderately deformed kirigiri being called beautiful by naegi.

> 150 page long Sayaka thesis

the fucking what now

Then you understand how he feels about Munakata.

I'm afraid you can only sleep beside 3D people, user.

this is some wageslave kun tier shit

I see, she isn't my favorite but I can't deny that she is pretty cute

Im fucking dying here.

Watch him claim someones impersinating him again.

It's been a long time since this has come up in these threads.

docdroid.net/MOegcSt/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.docx.html

What will she be like?

Which?

S E I K O B O Y S
SEIKO
Sorry I fucking had to

I believe user. I have hope our girl will be back.

>He doesn't knows

Some random autist made a 150 page long thesis regarding the character of Sayaka Maizono

It's just another evidence that shows how Sayakafags are the scum shitting up these threads with their autism

>this is what Juzo feels like about Munakata

>Juzo will never get to be a macho manly man again
>his image has been shattered, destroyed, warped into that of a maiden in love
>all because he met Junko

I just feel bad that DR3 is the last time I'm seeing her character, not only her I guess, Makoto, Kyoko, Aoi, Hinata, Nagito...

I don't think we are seeing them again in official works

It's kind of sad because I like these characters a lot but at the same time I'm excited for V3

I won't go too crazy with thinking she's alive.

But I wouldn't be too shocked by Izuru having saved her in the final second and had kept her hidden to protect her. If any Dangan had the ability to do something, it was him.

Character limit, my friend. I've tried a variation to that, but the character limit doesn't allow me, which really sucks.

SOON. How hyped are you anons for Monday? What are you expectations, what are your fears?

Saved. Amazing.

Such passion!

Wtf I hate Sayaka now

>fears
The mastermind isn't revealed until kibou and the ending is abhorrently rushed

No, he's both - the punch dumb boxer and the secret maiden. That's why it's gap moe.

shsl inventor

That's actually really neat. I wish I had this much passion. GJ user.

>Such autism

Fixed

Damn. I feel like it's really important too, since it addresses the "but he betrayyyyyed him" cries.

>wait why did izuru and komaeda meet
>dude memory wipes lmao

KODAKAAAA

I would be lying if I said that kind of response didn't worry me user-kun.

Why is she so perfect?

>Mukurofags

Ultimate boob character

She screams of being an Ibuki style character to me. A little out there and over the top, and then suddenly dead.

Holy shit. Does anyone have a summary of what he says, because I'm not reading 150 of this shit

>implying he wasn't a maiden hiding his insecurities behind violence from the start

BROS

Dude loved something so made something most people wouldn't do for it. That's pretty amazing.

It was symbolic for how little of a fuck Izuru gave about him.

J U Z O B O Y S

I cant think of any other character being the 16th except her or Junko outside of it being a total random. Maybe Tengan did entrust the hope of the world to Junko.

>OTP
OTP
>OTP
OTP
>OTP
OTP
>OTP
OTP
>OTP
OTP
>OTP
OTP

I throw my monitor out of the window if its fucking Junko again.

>We will never see comics of "Somehow I'm the bad guy" Juzo again
>There will never be pictures of Meathead Juzo and Maiden Juzo interacting the same way there are pictures of regular Munakata and Punished Munakata

>No DR0
We saw Yasuke for a few seconds

Those tits

>Truly Mukuro, we are Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy
Seriously Kodaka?

Juzo didn't lewd Munakata, he's pure and any implication otherwise will lead to fisticuffs.

I wonder how drunk Juzo would be like

Reporting in, brother!

Indeed, this track is great: I believe using it to side:Hope would be the most fitting!

I would love to see how their relationship began and the hardships they have been through.

Legend says that it was written by the SHSL Sayakafag and reading all 150 pages will brain wash you into becoming a naezono shipper.

Juzo could have been a cool big brother type to Seiko. Protecting her from candy bitch's shit etc.

shsl autism

>comics of "Somehow I'm the bad guy" Juzo
what's that?

Is it equal to the autist who's teaching English Composition by having his students watch Danganronpa 1 dubbed?

What did she mean by this?

> Fears
Junko is alive
Chisa is alive AND the mastermind
Aoi dies

> Expectation
Tengan and 13th Leader put the game together to clear out all those looking to try mutiny (The group of Munakata/Juzo/Chisa/Seiko/Bandai, and also Ruraka and her boy toy) as well as Team Naegi supporters (Gozu and Gekko) so that the animator could become the new Ultimate Hope

Not enough

Kizakura basically confirmed this was indeed his insecurity.

Talks about thinking how she used him in DR2 until it was revealed he used her.

fake and gay, scan and post

she predicted that izuru would turn on her so she allowed him to use her ai so she could get more bodies cause she thought despair would win over hope

>Junko survived her execution and trained offscreen for 2 years to surpass Izuru, with no explanation or hints about that ever given
That's about all it could be besides that.

those Sayakers are pretty dedicated... and pretty crazy

You don't need to, it's pure autism

You've inspired me user, I'll try this too with nDRv3.

more mindhacccc

It's a SDR2 reference. She thinks that he's obeying her up until the very last moment, where he comes back from the 'dead' and tells her to fuck off straight to her face.

>Somehow I'm the bad guy
I loved this pasta

I'd rather junko give me the mindsucc

i know we didnt need zero covered but i still wanted a cameo of her as Ryoko

It means she didn't give a shit about Kamukura and only used him for despair

>Be a Boxer
>become the best one
>get recruited by some drunk man to enter Hope's Peak
>dont really give a shit, but might as well get some education
>meet some grey haired guy and his waifu
>befriend them because nobody wanted to be friends with me
>graduate, finally set for life
>grey haired friend and his waifu want to stay at school to make it better
>don't really want to, but might as well if I want to keep my friends
>chilling on Hope's Peak gate as a security guard now
>some girl kills another one from the Reserve Course and then gets killed
>meh, it is what it is
>random guy from the other course keeps wanting to get into the Main Building next day
>tell him to fuck off
>doesn't listen
>throw him off and talk some shit to him so maybe he'll leave
>tries to punch me, the SHSL Boxer (lmao)
>push his shit in and spit on him
>my friends waifu stops me before I knock him out
>meh
>somehow im the bad guy for doing my job.
>Fastfoward some years
>mass murder killers on the loose
>one of them is the guy I punched years ago
>figures
>a manlet finds them and we capture them all
>great
>The same manlet sends them off to a vacation before we execute them
>what the fuck manlet?
>get the manlet on trial
>punch the shit out of him for helping mass murder killers
>some fucking guy with a bull mask defends him
>fucking retard, we are going to win the trial anyway
>some stupid bear shows up and makes us sleep
>wake up and 1 of my 2 friends is dead
>JUST FUCK MY FRIENDS UP
>my other friend wants the manlet to kill himself
>great, fucking manlet must be behind of this, might as well knee him so he cant move
>some brown bimbo steps up to defend him
>get off me bitch, why is everyone defending mass murder helpers today?
>that stupid animator steps up too
>fuck this, he got here late, he might as well be the traitor
>knee him
>farmer starts mumbling some shit
>dies because he never revealed his NG code
>what a retard
>somehow i am the bad guy

No, the teacher at least is using it for a purpose

The Sayaka thesis and that thing is just pure autism

You know, I actually would be curious to read it. Would be interesting to see somebody's chain of thought change as new evidence presents itself

I tried reading it, and I think all the tumblr essays I've read so far are less cancerous.

>fanfiction

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, Juzoboys, and I guess Chisapals too that this will have a happy ending!

holy shit, I'm laughing so hard. thanks user.

>push his shit in and spit on him
I wish Juzo would spit on me.

Except the Sayakafag isn't torturing someone against their will with a shitty funimation dub

Does she not know Maezono is dead

Wouldn't put it past Kodaka. Not with Naegi but some sort of "Hate-Love" Junko has for him.

A natural attraction between Despair and Hope that is contrasted between their ideals.
Mercy, good natured and hopeful.
Ruthless, monstrous and despairful.

Ultimate Hope and Ultimate Despair.

You

What?
This was made very early in the season so it's all the info we had on Juzo at the time.

Are we just going forget about the 13th Branch Leader?

Does Chiaki AI get deleted when they punish her?

>Does she not know Maezono is dead
nope. The captives didn't know what happened in the hope's peak killing game

As long as the kids are enjoyijg, I don't see the problem

I mean, it's still autism but not needless without purpose autism

It's possible that they're just going to put him/her in Killer Killer.

Wasted character

Keep trying and one day hope will come to you.

>spit on him
>doing my job

Yes, seriously.
Reference to DR0.
Jin pointed out how "that incident" and "that person missing" would be "The End of our School" when it leaks out into the public.

But Fukawa is right there

found the kirigirishitter.

We haven't, but it's hard to talk about somebody when the only detail we have is "is Aoi's boss". We don't even know if 13 is a man or woman yet

Nice, I can't tell it's a fake.

He actually didn't spit on Hajime if you rewatch the scene.
It just ramps up his asshole factor.

>die off screen
>nobody really cares
>hope you don't expect a scene in the despair arc or something

She's ready to put that dick to work any time Izuru is DTF.

She's always got a free hole he can fill whenever he wants it.

I far prefer Fuyuhiko surviving then Saionjii so i am fine with that

I've got Koms with Nams

Okay?
Was Fukawa a captive?

I don't remember it well nor do I want to. It's hard to watch my boy juzo beat up my favorite meme king

So what the fuck happened to this guy's gun?

>retarded chiakifags this delusional.

It is Junko again.

>Juzoboys, and I guess Chisapals too

>delusional deathfag up to his old tricks

No, which is why I'm pointing it out
Not too hard to take 2 seconds out of your day and just be like
>Oh yeah btw Maezono is dead

She's pretty bold to just call herself "the rapist" like that.

She did use him though.

I did something similar when playing the games, not to this extent, but I refused to play without pen and paper! I believe that's where most of the joy I had playing Danganronpa came from, as you can easily lose yourself for hours in theories and whatnot. Well done!

She showed up again in 2-6, and if I recall correctly she mentioned something about staying and remembering them. So I don't think she was permanently deleted, maybe just "left behind" inside NWP.

No but who can it be outside of a total fucking random?

Junko again how? Do you think she wasnt killed in DR1 despite no foreshadowing?? You think Tengan's message was for her?

It works out because Makoto's toxic bad luck would help Junko get rid of boredom and Makoto would be the only one in the DR universe nice enough to be willing to stay with her forever to neutralize the world's evilest villain.

>Non-despair Junko is cute and lovable and moe
>First girl around Makoto that doesnt die
>They end up growing more and more attracted to each other

>Maezono

Izuru 2.0.
We saw how Izuru was present when the student council butchered each other down, yet nobody realized he's there until the end.

about that...

Seriously. Fukawa really has no reason to tell her. Would only make it more difficult to get Komaru going forward.

These two
Fucking didn't save that Mahiru butt photo

It's not really info she needs to know.
If you're in a situation like that with somebody why would you want to instill any kind of emotion that would cause them to perform worse.
Besides I feel they tried not to spoil anything in DR1 with AE.

They are so perfect together. Too bad pepsi only cares for the princess

Exactly, and who else could Izuru 2.0 possibly be? A smurf?

You just intrigued the hell outta me. If you don't scan these, I'm gonna get sad.

Pretty much use for personal needs.

Didn't mean to reply to you also, my bad!

Nope. He didn't even see her in the ending.

Toko avoids talking about it too much. Every time Komaru is saying "I hope [dead character] is doing well", such as when they find a picture of Chihiro, it cuts to Toko looking away and looking upset.

>They are so perfect together.

How? He's a little boy, not a man. He'll just make Mahiru's complexes worse.

The only time I legit didn't know the killer when I had to pick was Peko, and I assume that was just me not paying attention.

Its not like she can find anyone better

Ok, Mukuro.

Because it's Junko and you shouldn't question it.

>tfw the Sayaker thesis says Sayaka is stronger than Leon

Case 2 was funny cause it was also possible to solve with Sonia as culprit.

So is Izuru 2.0 going to be a random person? Chiaki, Junko?

Really? Peko and 11037 was the only time I knew the killer before the trial started.

>Kodaka shilling the threads again

>this retarded Chiakizuru guy is at it again replying to himself

>implying Sonia would ever kill

Put the gun down right now

I thought it was her because of the wetsuit. There were many times she seemed like the culprit in other cases too.

Leon's a faggot and got has less stamina than Sayaka.

Wouldn't be surprised if she's stronger than him.

She would kill Souda

If she wanted to risk getting her head bashed in again she could try to steal Fuyuhiko from Peko.

Chiaki is both dead and not real so Hajime should be up for grabs.

>the retarded paranoid autist is back insisting only one person besides him exists and never, ever provides actual discussion

>komaeda
>straight ship
DELETE THIS

Peko was suspicious mainly because she went swimming really

Which was a shame, as she's my favourite DR2 girl. Her just wanting to pet cute animals but them being too afraid of them was oddly endearing

Don't tell me you actually buy this Izuru 2.0 autism?

i bet the 13th is a random character from killer killer isn't it?

Must be pretty painful for Fukawa.
especially considering the whole case with Chihiro and her being accused of it

No.

Are you for real? She was one of the survivors

I had no clue. I actually went in thinking Sonia like I figured the water from the bottles (I had that part down) would rinse right off that wetsuit.

When it was time to pick and Sonia was wrong:
>"I guess I'll pick Peko because she's wet"
>Correct
>"What?"

But he's perfect for Mikan.

They're basically made for each other.

Aren't you forgetting someone?

Komaeda has expressed interest in four females: Chiaki(calling her the hope of the class which is his incredibly roundabout way of confessing, like how he said he loved "the hope inside Hajime".), her AI, Junko(via brainwashing), and Monaka(as a symptom of that brainwashing).

With reading Mishima's "Patriotism" the whole moment of being pierced through stomach with a katana gets new layer of agony to it

I know that feel user

No they're not.They straight dislike each other not in a hate fuck way.

Do you have any actual way to answer things besides insults? For somebody who shouts autism, you don't seem very capable of thinking outside the box.

Junrei "Junko" Enoshima, SHSL Jockey.

I just watched the episode. I feel like instead of Tengan, there was suspiciously much focus on Chisa, and how they transitioned from her speech to Junko's. I can't figure out how either of them could be alive though so it still looks like a red herring.

Tengan talked about not letting that project go to waste. Was Tengan really leaving that message for Naegi or Mitarai? The hiding oneself and not getting caught NG checks out because Izuru did it himself in the first killing game. Nobody else can give Hajime a challenge except for another Izuru, etc.

literally just ignore him. he's the same shitposter who spams the kyoko/chiaki happy ending shit every thread, spams chiakizuru 2.0., makes up some deathfag meme and then whines about junko.

it's very obvious who he is and people avoid his spergouts or just filter his comments. you should do the same.

>Muh Kirigirifag boogeyman

Fuck off cancer

I wonder if Komaeda used his vast wealth to implant "hope" inside little boys and girls.

No, I just don't want Mahiru to die so Nagito can have another stepping stone.

Does pain hurt in VR?

Yeah, the wetsuits were in the storage where Hiyoko was in.
"Wetsuit" came up as agree point in the trial when discussing the topic with the broken shower.
Sonia came in late to her own arranged meeting, long after Mahiru died.
It was her idea to go to the beach.
Soda happened to overhear her and found the corpse.

Am I the only person here who thinks Ryota and Seiko would be a cute pairing?
They just wanted to save everyone.......

Nothing said there pointed to him meaning the Izuru project. He was hinting at some other project that could involve Mitarai.

Doesn't point to Chiaki at all.

>just filter his comments
How do you filter an user?

Ryota's perfect waifu is a noose.

That makes sense. I guess it was just because I always suspect the characters I like first and her always being the one to interact with Fuyuhiko stood out to me.

If he'd get a trip then I'd filter his autistic comments.

I think that the focus on Chisa was the culmination of her development, finally explicitly revealing and confirming that the "true despair" Munakata felt in Future was all her handiwork. If they are both dead but need to show up again somehow, I'm guessing that the meme discussion they had earlier will come into play. As in, Junko became a meme.

There's too little self-worth between the two of that for that to have a good ending.

Some people said here that the translation of that dialogue wasnt the best and he was talking about the Kamukura project again.

I dont think his plan involved Mitarai because he was surprised Mitarai was even there and I dont think he left that message for Mitarai at this point.

Can someone else here confirm or deny that?

And had 0 interaction.
Also, Seiko was actually useful to the damn FF. Ryouta withheld probably the most crucial information to fight Junko, how she recruited the UDs and all.

The only pairing Mitarai should be in would with the ocean, dressed with chains and concrete shoes.

It does. Because the brain believes it.

If anything it would be the reverse. Kom would never let his talented waifu die.

I bet Mahiru's bossy behavior would be good for Kom too.

then who was 13th?

user, he's not the only one wanting a happy end.

Nah, Mikan likes Hinata in canon and they both have self-esteem issues the other could support each other with and actually somewhat similar deep down, despite the vast personality difference.
It's mainly Despair Mikan that is shipped with Komaeda, since both are crazy.

Anyone got the Tengan Delta edit?

>If anything it would be the reverse. Kom would never let his talented waifu die.

But his luck kills the people he loves.

Normal Mikan wants somebody to take care of.
Nagito is a dead man walking who would really benefit from having somebody to take care of him.

There's some basis for the ship based off of that.

Seiko would have deserved someone who is actually capable of protecting her from the shitty life she's leading.
Not an omega fuccboi who can't even protect himself.

I can't fucking believe this is a real dub.
youtu.be/LTp2ltMgl5Y?t=8

Yet Komamikan exists.

>t.falseflagging king

Well it didn't kill Class 77 and he clearly loved them. So maybe there are immune?

Please God, let me meet her. All I want to is to find that perfect girl I know exists. She’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The girl who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the girl I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the girl who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart.
Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

>Some people said here that the translation of that dialogue wasnt the best and he was talking about the Kamukura project again.

No he wasn't. He was talking about some unrelated project. The Kamukura Project was just another one he mentioned but not the project he himself was fully invested in.

>I dont think his plan involved Mitarai because he was surprised Mitarai was even there and I dont think he left that message for Mitarai at this point.

You do realize that Mitarai didn't have to show up at the meeting to be apart of hid plan right? His phone contact was all he needed. Him showing up to the meeting could have been at someone else's discretion.

Either Tengen left that message or someone looted his body and sent that message. Probably some form of Junko.

>Junko sounds like an annoying cali cunt.
Didn't realize I could dislike her even more than I already did.

Had he thought about it, Komaeda could have had free healthcare.
Komaeda hated Tsumiki when she killed in despair. They were basically neutral to each other prior to it.
Another reason why Despair Arc disappointed me. Zero communication between the two most broken kids.
It seems like it only takes Hajime/Chiaki levels of altruism to reach out to their true feelings...

That makes more sense because Komaeda wouldn't hurt her and she'd have someone to take care of.

There isn't any similar dynamic between Mitarai and Seiko.

Why does she dress like a granny?

>Samefag

user get help. Besides, if you had her you would just get bored with her in a month.

You only want her because you can't have her. We both know that.

>Normal Mikan wants somebody to take care of.
She wants someone she likes to appreciate her and accept her existence.

You are what you eat

Some irrelevant person who will probably show up in Killer Killer.

> if you had her you would just get bored with her in a month.

Fuck off, I ain't Ruruka.
I would cherish her for life.

Seiko would keep Mitarai safe and healthy while he would ease her loneliness with his presence and brainwash animu.

It could work honestly.

Nagito would do that for her.

He would praise the shit out of her for having an SHSL talent.

If you locked the two of them in a room together I'm pretty sure they'd end up fucking.

Would you let your dangan waifu kick you in the balls?

>retards still think only reviving waifus determine a happy end.

Shipperfags are cancer.

>Probably some form of Junko.
Like a tentacle monster or something?

And when Tengan was asked about the Kamukura project he specifically states he doesnt want it to go to waste.

Komaeda's luck would kill Mikan. His luck kills everyone he loves sooner or later.

The only people who can handle him are people with SHSL Luck or something very similar, so they can counter-attack his bad luck cycles.

>She likes
read

y-... yes.

Komaeda and Tsumiki both need people with high self esteem imo.

Pairing them is just asking for a mad Komaeda plot where stabs himself just so Mikan can feel useful.

>Komaeda's luck would kill Mikan.

I'm willing to accept that sacrifice.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Komaeda is crazy though and won't actually love her for herself, like she wants. Normal Mikan isn't insane like him and just has issues she needs someone to help her with. Komaeda can't do that. All he cares about is her talent, which means nothing to her.

>Like a tentacle monster or something?

Animated Junko. Director Junko. You name it.

>And when Tengan was asked about the Kamukura project he specifically states he doesnt want it to go to waste.

He said that about his unrelated project. The Kamukura project got mentioned by Munakata and Tengen just replied "And that too" like it wasn't even on his mind.

>that frodo

Anything but that. I would even take it up the ass just leave my balls alone.

Nope, but I would let her stick a syringe in my urethra.

>Komaeda can only know love from Makoto or Hajime.
>He will never get to know Makoto.
>Hajime most likely resents him a lot for the bullshit he pulled in the final trial.

Nagito should simply save us the trouble and commit sudoku.

I don't remember, did Munakata ask him if he was a remnant, or did he say it himself? If he said it without Munakata asking it could be a lie.

That kind of thing would be cute with the two of them because they're both fucked up weirdos.

Honestly, pairing them with anyone else just ruins the life of the person they're paired with.

People like to think that the right partner could fix how broken those two are but more likely they'd just pull the other character into their broken patterns and ruin their life.

These two already have ruined lives so they can have a ruined life together.

The fact that Tengan didn't get any major developments during the despair finale makes it obvious he's not actually the mastermind.

So your true colors are revealed!

You care nothing for Mikan! You only want Komaeda to have a love slave caretaker that has even lower self-esteem than him.

Did he answer to a "Are you a remnant of despair?" question?

He's the original Despair.

Really?A random character revealed at the finale?

This. That's why Komaesukifags are so dumb.

Well shipperfags are dumb in general and would be much be better off lying on train tracks waiting to be saved by the incoming train.

Of course.

Daily reminder that it's just going to be AI junko again on mitarai's phone

Yes. If you think Danganronpa is a well written story, I feel sorry for you.

if he's the mastermind, then there's no reason why his NG code would poison him. he just bluffed to make munakata kill everyone

Actually, I just want to make more people consider that pairing so that they'll give up on pairing her with Hajime or Izuru.

I can accept Junko taking him from Chiaki but not Mikan.

In canon, I think it would work out if Hajime and Chiaki played matchmaker with the two.
But in an ideal world aka fanfiction where Nagito and Mikan were more open with the idea of getting someone to love, they could definitely be perfect for another.

Persona is retarded.

Basically this. It's the only correct answer. Everything else is just dumb theories by waifufags.

Yeah, how exactly would the bracelet/mastermind even detect that he was lying?

Except he never 'lies'. He tells false truths.

DEAD OR LIE

I think he was referring to the Kamukura project. When Munakata asked about it he had to reply to it and I think his "cant let it go to waste" refers to that project meaning that the first iteration did go to waste because of all the effort went into it,

We'll see on Monday I guess since that's the big Mitarai episode.

>questioning logic in danganronpa
user

how did shutting off the power in building deactivate the bracelets? that confused me quite a bit

Lie detector

>Izuru could have tapped that right then and now before he left.

Hing

>obvious
What if that's the bluff?

HE DIDNT ASK HIM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wouldn't that hurt even more?

second that brother

Any new v3 info yet?

Polygraphs are flawed and somebody as intelligent as Tengan would be able to trick one extremely easily.

they probably need to be connected to a network to work at all, so when the network goes down, they go down with it

DIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So your a mad Chiakifag that other ship her with Hajime. Even worse.
Doesn't matter in order for them to be together you have to make OOC.

DELETE THIIISSSS

Munakata is the mastermind.

>only one aside from Tengan with the authority to build the underwater base.

>doesn't trust anyone when it comes to Despair because he has seen firsthand how not even his closest friends could be trusted, and thus creates the game to eliminate despair automatically

>Assemble those scattered pieces in an anagram - Are you prepared? Here it comes: The End!

>The End!

>JI ENDO
>ジ・エンド

>ENJI DO
> 演じド

Which means

>to perform (a play) to play (a part) to act (a part)

The "I must wipe out despair" was literally Munakata pretending to be retarded.

Then it would just be dumb so I prefer to think it isn't.

The bracelets were turned off by the game being won. Nobody died during the attacker phase so the game ended. The power had nothing to do with it.

>I think he was referring to the Kamukura project.

He was not. He was talking about his project and then also included the Kamukura project after Munakata brought it up.

He wouldn't let his project go to waste because of the time he put into it.

>We'll see on Monday I guess since that's the big Mitarai episode.

I'm sure that's where we'll see his big connection to Tengen is and what this project Tengen was talking about. Should be interesting. At least I hope it is.

Kaede is cute. More at 11

I don't think so. That's a pessimistic way of looking at things.

Pre-despair Tsumiki is relatively well-adjusted. She just needs someone to love her and protect her. Yeah she has self-esteem issues but I bet you can heal her with lots of praise and love.

Komaeda is a tough nut to crack. We know all he wants to be loved but he can't get it because people who love him end up dead. Not to mention his dementia and cancer.

Too sweet to do that.

>My luck is the stuff of legends.

Truly the best line in Dangan history, and uttered by Hopeman.

Animator a shit, and certainly doesn't deserve a girl like Seiko (very few DR characters do honestly)

The second Izuru is going to be Kaede.

That's why she got sent to prison.

how the fuck does a SHSL Baseball player have less endurance than a idol star

Probably, but I already knoow how it feels to get kicked in the balls, so I would only regret this decision later.

>there's no attacker lel
>there's no mastermind either lmao
>everybody is a despair and they wanted to experience a killing game so they prepared the grounds beforehand, brainwashed themselves to forget they were despairs, and the killing game just started on it own, keikaku doori
How likely is this?

Because the game was won when Juzo stopped Naegi from killing himself. Then Juzo turning off the powers tuned off the cameras along with the bracelets.

He was busy preparing his new MMO/nursing that wench back to health, so someone would pleasure him while the worked.

Of course it can be happy without that. It can make for a happier end though. Some people want more than bittersweet, okay? It is the last time we see these characters, after all.

Is she getting raped?

>implying he didn't

>Komaeda's luck would kill Mikan.
>Komaeda would have the best thing going for him if he married the nurse
>Komaeda's good luck
>Komaeda's bad luck would have him or Mikan die
Fuuuuuuuuuuck, that is the perfect fuel for hurtfics.
Makes me think that maybe they did try something out prior to Chisa's arrival in class, only to break it off for both their safety.

I think the reason people ship Mikan with Hinata is because she is a better match for him than Nanami. Nanami failed to understand Hinata and vice-verse which indirectly lead to Izuru. Also the fact Mikan is confirmed to have feelings for him in canon, where as she finds Komeda "uncanny and weird".

Another user explained it well:
"For example, I think if Hinata met Tsumiki first instead, maybe things could have been avoided; or at least him going Kamukura and her (especially if she doesn't go to see Mitarai because she plans to meet with Hinata and refuses Imposter's request) getting Despaired.
He would see by Tsumiki that having some talent isn't everything and she would love him regardless of it and show it clearly to him (unlike Nanami), and he could help her overcome her abuse...
They could support each others' faults and gain their hope from it, while he works hard to gain his own talent instead of bitching, and she works hard to build up her confidence for the sake of each other"

After talking about "not letting that go to waste":

Munakata: That makes me certain of it. You are the attacker. In other words...you are the remnant of despair. To begin with, hardly anyone knows about this base and even fewer would be capable of locking everyone in like this. But there is something I don't understand. Why would a man as great as you join the Remnants of Despair?

Tengan: I supposed I have to answer your question. Unfortunately, I am not one of the Remnants, it's a logical deduction, but far too simple for you.

Where is Ogata's radio show summary for this week?

>not paying attention to all the time that passed between them all being awake and the bracelets falling off
>the timing matching when juzo pulled that last switch
Chisafag/Kirigirifag please.

Sayaka trains. Leon doesn't. He hates practice.

>juuzo gave his life for the mastermind
Please no, this is despair inducing

She's constantly dancing on her feet and practicing when she is not.

Leon himself says he doesn't go to practices. He just has incredible talent.

It could work.

>Chisafag/Kirigirifag
When's your autism support group meeting?

so hacc ending incoming?

But she did understand him, he fell because of an adrenaline-infused rage that he refused to talk to Nanami about. Nobody, especially the emotionally fragile Mikan, would have been able to stop him there.

If only Hopeman could follow Nidai's advice and give a shit about people instead of talents.
I'm so happy I ship KomaHinaNanaMiki bc they all have great dynamics as a four-some.

So what? All the more reason that it's not needed at all. Just say the survivors powered through the future with hope and beat the despair surrounding them. World is saved and people move on. Friends and family are reunited and despair has lost.

Simple.

> be Mastermind Tengan
> plan of game is to clear out all of FF, leaving Mitarai who wasn't there as the sole survivor and the New Hope
> ok, automated message to be sent to Mitarai when the game is done is set up
> where is 13 though?
> OH FUCK MITARAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

It's either all an anime or Killer Killer will be the true hero of the anime.

Hinata would go: "HPA isn't safe. I want to protect Tsumiki. If only I had a talent."

>yfw when Togami sent that message

How was it chosen who would be woken up if multiple people were in range of monitors? Was it based on who was closest?

The person who usually summarizes it on tumblr hasn't uploaded it yet.

I translated a couple of Juzo bits of the aftertalk some threads ago, but I'm unfortunately not good at translating long bits. Especially in English.

And wanting to protect his girlfriend would be a lot more dire considering what she'd turn into if he failed to protect her.

So Mikan would just give him more reason to become Izuru.

>automated message to be sent to Mitarai when the game is done is set up
You're assuming it's an automated message and not someone just using Tengan's phone?

If Mitarai is the supposed new hope why isnt he in on this project?

>Danganronpa
>kodhacca
>simple

Not gonna lie, but whether or not you ship Komamiki, the sex would be hot.

Munakata brings up the Kamukura Project and then Tengan brings up that he will not go to waste. In reference to his 2nd Project which used the results of the Kamukura Project. There you go.

that case was really ez for me though I didn't think about the him using his luck part so the traitor gets picked

Yeah, if anything, Tsumiki would accelerate his decision to become Izuru.

Remember what Kirigiri said kids: This game benefits the vice chairman the most.

Can you link the tumblr?

He erase his memory to see if hope or dispair would win. But that pretty dumb since hes pretty much god so he can never lose

Wanna compete?

Where can I listen to them? I listened to one on youtube once but I couldn't find them again with a search.

Yes, they said that the closest person to a monitor awakens. Look Gozu, he was sharing room with Aoi and Naegi

Now this is interesting. It does depend a little on the question though. But ultimately, 3 ways it goes.

1) He's telling the truth, and Muna is going down the wrong path because he was too focussed on the other bits he said.
2) He's "telling the truth", but is being careful with his words. No, he's not a remnant, but an original Despair. He's Junko's grandpa and handed her the keys to domination or whatever bullshit.
3) He's lying and the "Is that a question? Then I must answer" was a loophole he figured out.

4) Munakata is lying.

fuck I wish I saved the webm of that picture

jinjojess.tumblr.com/tagged/DR-radio
If you have Japanese IP, here:
onsen.ag/program/dangan_m/
and
onsen.ag/program/dangan_z/
but if you don't, you have to be quick on youtube, the videos get deleted really fast:

youtube.com/watch?v=131s0LaxIhM

Meh, straight sex that isn't femdom is a turn off.

Relax, DR loves to provide hints about the big twist and, if anything, Despair 11 spent a lot of time on Junko to shoot down any possibility of her being involved directly.

She said that because Munakata is the only one with all the knowledge of the building.
However if Tengan is alive that statement becomes false.

Wimp

So he doesn't give a shit about the Kamukura Project and only using the original foundation of it being about hope with his new project which likely has something to do with Mitarai.

Ok.

Thank you so much user, I'd kiss you on the cheek if I could.

Something to note is that when Munakata asks him about being in the Remnants of Despair and knowing the attacker's identity, he addresses the fact that it's a question before he actually answers it.

Not sure if you still care, or if source has been posted meanwhile, but I'll just leave this here.
Hope that hasn't been posted, didn't read the thread.

The ass cheek?

Inb4 Future Foundation heads were all Remnants of Despair who were brainwashed by Mitarai into being good.
Mitarai, Naegi, Munakata and the other DR1 survivors are all excepted from this.
Tengan being a remnant is not literal, but he's behind the idea of brainwashing remnants.

Munakata figured it out and was trying to eliminate the remnants.

I'm a grill.

Nice

>He's lying and the "Is that a question? Then I must answer" was a loophole he figured out
But that loophole was for his knowledge about the attacker, which he later confirms without his NG code killing him.

No she said it would benefit him the most because the FF Chairman and most members are dead.

Katana becomes chairman after the game ends and can fill the empty spots with his own loyal henchmen.

That's unfortunate. Most guys aren't into that.

Exactly, you're afraid of a man being in control of a sexual situation with a woman.

That makes you a wimp.

Be my domme gf

If that's what you want.

No problem.

Yeah but Tengan+ Unknown motive could just as easily gain from it.

What's up with the perspective early in the webm? It looks like something you'd see through a weird lens or a camera.

Can't argue with that, you're exactly right.

>tfw half your pics come from the same artist

I hope so. Everyone is so confident it'll be Junko again.

It really bugs me we dont know who the 13th is.

HOPE PEAK
O
P
E

P
E
A
K

>when the Despair hits just right

Only a few more days till the falseflag king gets blown the fuck out. Last night the guy nearly had a mental breakdown after being called out so i dont think hes a typical shitposter and that hes actually autistic.

I think a shipper might of raped him when he was a child.

Are Mikan and Nagito the two most likely to randomly start fucking of Class 77?

Teruteru is the only one more up for casual sex than those two and there really isn't anyone interested in that with him.

canon

Gundam and Sonia

Oh, I'm positive it'll be Junko again, but it'll be in a way that people aren't quite expecting.

Teruteru would fuck a rock. I could bet my ass it would classify under his strike range.

Who was camera?

That's not really random though, that would be based on their feelings for each other.

But yeah, they're probably the next most likely couple to fuck.

it was junko, isn't it obvious?

Izuru?

He had to search where she was before walking up to her.

I have no idea. You should probably just ignore that, it meant nothing.

Because it is Junko again.

This guy gets it.

That shot is after izuru is already talking to her.

If it's basis is exclusively about the underlying theme of the Kamukura Project, "Hope", then there's no need to bring up the fact that he would not let the Kamukura Project go to waste. What you are saying is like as if I were to make ZTD with a completely new game engine. However, both series are about the same thing and that is people murdering each other. It'd be nonsensical to say that you won't let Danganronpa go to waste when you are making ZTD as they are completely unrelated. What Tengan is referring to is as I were to modify the previous engine, SDR2, to help make the new installment DRv3. It would make sense I said I will not let SDR2 go to waste in my new project, DRv3 as they are the same franchise. Is it that hard to understand English?

In Despair, yeah. When the two get caught up in their speeches of Love and Hope, throw them in a closest and the door will start slamming right away.

Its pretty random enough to start doing it in class.

> A-AUTO FOCUS CAMERAS

Why?

Did you not pay attention to what happened that episode, or the episode after it? Junko had no clue what Izuru was going on about.

No, it wasn't him.

Junko you idiot.

Yes sir, i have no reason to doubt you suspicious old man.

at least we would have done something then

Which falseflag king are we talking about?

This shit is hilarious.

In what way then? A RoD doing it for her doesnt count as her.

Might want to check the mirror.

People tend to forget junko isnt really a master ruseman. She didnt even plan past the first game in any way. Monaca and izuru are more responsible for most the conflict junko just lit the fuse then kind of just died.

Have hope for future!

Can we have a cute wedding pic thread in the next thread?

Junko left.

No, it's before

Wouldnt that take too long and she'd be dead because Izuru had to be right there.

By using the basis of the purpose of the Kamukura Project which was to bring about hope. The Hope Cultivation Project. That's what his new project is about. Has nothing to do with the methods of the KP.

How hard is that to understand? I thought he made it pretty fucking clear.

We got the answer in Despair 11. You should be able to figure it out if you think about it a little.

What is this I don't even.

I like how three out of four images of Mikan come from being UD Mikan.

They would either die or go full despair before they could ever get married.

Best case scenario for them is that Nagito knocks up Mikan and then dies. That's the best possible outcome for their relationship.

junko

Togami's secret fantasies.

>We got the answer in Despair 11.
Except we didnt.

>ou should be able to figure it out if you think about it a little.
So you dont know what to speculate?

Who will win the Hajimebowl?!

Thanks, do you have the source?

>Except we didnt.
We did, though.

>So you dont know what to speculate?
No, I already know. People laughed about it but I actually think it's a clue. You want the answer?

Memes.

>tfw a yurifag who likes mikan but there isn't any girl in the series that makes sense for her to fuck

>tfw you can tell it's that chiakizuru guy

Sonia

No one, there's only the Izurubowl now.

>i'm a yurifag
Tip: Kill yourself

Can you do anything besides be a paranoid idiot? I've never seen you make a single constructive post.

>Except we didnt.

We did you retard.

Junko left and said goodbye before that.

3P

This.

Chiaki? Peko? Hiyoko?

>Shipping Komaeda with Tsumiki is like shipping Henry with Tharja (FE:A)
PROVE ME WRONG

Have you forgotten about Hiyoko? Or even Ibuki since she killed her.

And then there's the obvious Junko and the not quite as obvious Mukuro.

I wouldn't inflict Mikan on any of the other girls though. I care about them too much.

> used goods

>Yurifag

End yourself

He likes attention. When people ignore him he kind of just disapears.

Obvious Junko is obvious.

He's Hajime again.

I wish people would stop falling for his cheap bait. He fishes for reactions then goes on and spams his dumb theory over and over again.

Did you perhaps miss the episode where she's literally begging for Peko to swordfuck her?

Chiaki
Ibuki
Peko
Fukawa
Seiko
anyone but Junko

>We got only one half assed and mostly off screen Mukuro fight in the despair arc

Kill me

Then why dont you say what you think?

How can you guys tell it's the same guy?

doesn't mean shit chiakizurufag.

She has experience, user, she knows the stuff and doesn't behave like a dead fish.

I would have say this but, DR3 happen.

Why is she so perfect?

I want to see an episode of Seiko helping and medicating people and being happy about being best healer at the end of it.

>like shipping Henry and Tharja
So a woesome pairing, cursed with genetically disavantaged/mentally disabled children?

Am I the Chiakizuru guy?

I don't see how Ruruka was any worse than the other two in terms of irrelevance to the plot and general uninteresting-ness.

That's not how it works

>samfagging to make himself look credible.

Cute.

Well you forget people aren't really smart.

You probably aren't too good at reading between the lines, so I'll help you again. There is absolutely no reason to state that the Kamukura project will go to waste if it's not directly related to his current project. The underlying theme is not enough as a reason to state that and I thought my analogy makes that clear. Here's a much simpler analogy. Suppose I'm making a batch of coffee and drink from that batch today. The purpose of making coffee is to keep me awake. The next day, instead of coffee, I make tea to keep me awake. "I will not let that coffee go to waste," sounds pretty dumb right? You still have that batch that you are not using. What you are arguing is that because both coffee and tea keep you awake, by using the purpose of tea, you are not wasting coffee. I just read between the lines for you. If you still want to keep your head up your ass, by all means.
>TLDR: Tengan's new project is directly related to the Kamukura Project, not indirectly.

Yeah she shoved her heel up her arse.

Obviously they were fucking so Junko is a perfect candidate for Mikan yuri.

new thread

>Obviously they were fucking
They obviously werent.

New

Monacafriend, you should know by now that it doesn't work like that. Both you and I have been around these threads since the start, it won't just happen, my friend!

>posts something about tengen/izuru/chiaki/camera view
>people mention junko
>begins sperging out on each reply about how it's not possible and it's "likely" tengen using chiaki as izuru 2.0.

you can tell from how he reacts and writes.

Yes. Except one of them won't live to see their babies.

see
already made

>calls it bait
>still replies to said bait

Akane and Nidai? They'd probably destroy the fucking room in the process too

twitter.com/ry_vogue but you didn't get this info form me. Not sure if you can find everything here.

How? You don't get more intimate then the Junko Mikan interaction.

Alright.

What? You saw how they interacted. Junko wouldnt fuck her.

Actually having Junko treat Mikan nice and loving would be a first.

H O P E
O
P
E

You're literally talking out of your ass with nonsense. It's really not that fucking hard to understand. He acknowledges the Kamukura Project with its original basis being used for his unrelated project which is about bringing about hope which he doesn't want to let go to waste despite not being the same project.

Simple. This is getting embarrassing.

Except the aphrodisiac scene showed they'd actually be the shyest couple.

It is pretty embarrassing. You need to take your head out of your ass and smell the roses. You're just perpetuating your idiocy.

Thanks

>the original foundation of it being about hope
It was about talent.