The promised neverland

so do you think about this manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7etPf_qPLZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pretty okay.
Hopefully it doesn't go full retard but I have a feeling it will. Whenever these types of stories try explaining anything it falls flat.

Gantz was one that failed at this aspect. The mangaka tried SO HARD to explain everything about everything at the end of the series, and even went as far as including literally God. It's just atrocious.
I'm okay if the 'why' is never explained in detail, more along the lines of 'we just have to accept that it exists'.

characters are just plot devices. they talk too much all the time. the story lacks suspense and drama.

it's fine, jump need a mystery manga to compete with conan and kindaichi
how come mangastream release all wsj stuff on thursdays & release this on mondays?

I'm curious to see where things are gonna go.
I think it's doing okay.

>no pantyshots
>has a story
>doesn't have any doujin
>no harem or moeshit
It's actually good, which means that Cred Forums hates it.

It's meh, BnHA had more interesting first 10 chapters than this crap

Google isn't giving me anything. What's the source?

>doesn't have any doujin
Not on my watch.

Just done reading chapter 1.
Man did I NOT see that twist coming
Spoilers sorry for anyone that hasn't read it yet.
But Oh. Em. Ef. Gee. What the fuck that damn plottwist.

the name is in the title user....

Weak reasons to like something.

Those demons look like they're from Doom. Maybe it's in the same universe.

Any spoilers so far?

And is anyone else wondering about the flower? It was sprouting from the dead kid in chapter one too

How is that a spoiler. You didn't even say how the kids are being farmed for meat by demons.

Only the first chapter was good then it goes downhill.
Repeating the situation and details over and over again with nothing big or dramatic happening since.
I can see it being cancelled in 30 to 40 chapter if it keeps it up.

Yeah I don't think you know what spoiler stands for. That's okay, we were all 12 and actually read shonen manga once. It's nothing to be ashamed about

Nope! I just consume it mindlessly!

well of course the name is in the title of the manga, the title of the manga is the name of the manga! But I want to know what the name/title of this manga that OP referred to is without reference to the manga itself so as to find out what the title of the manga is, but to do that I need to know what the title and name of the manga is and that is why I am asking about the name of the title that OP used a pic from so that I may search for the manga by using its title/name as a boolean keyword in an information superhighway search engine, which will hopefully provide me with the manga in question as a result of that search that the search engine will do in response to me inputing the name of the manga into aforementioned search engine that I access via the internet connection I am currently using.

>Only the first chapter was good then it goes downhill.
>Repeating the situation and details over and over again with nothing big or dramatic happening since.
That's the reason I can not care about the characters.

go back to reading boruto then, geez.

So far it's good and the pacing is steady. Hope it won't go into a shitty direction like them escaping and then turning into a battle shonen.

Not really. I just wait and read.

>>>doesn't have any doujin
Of course it doesn't. Are you stupid?

>implying when a story meets those requirements it's automatically good

your standard from which a good narrative is derived is quite skewed.

so what the fuck is wrong with this kid

How is George gonna solve this because its starting to feel dragged out

So far, so good. But it has some flaw, the last few chapter have being about too much talking about "what to do", while planing in and all is neccesary, this is stalling the story, there is little progression and not even much "preparation" for the kids side, they clearly are smart, but they are focusing on how to avoid mama so much to the point they are doing nothing.

I fear the initial premise of human as cattle and a world completly hostile towards them, will be forgotten once they escape, like finding some resistance force and going full on shounen fights againts the demons.

>flower

I have 2 theories

1) The flowers are actually what the demons wants, but the only grow on human (blood or nerve system) the process once the flower is planted is fast and kill the subject quickly avoiding screams or any violent reaction (that's why the kids have never heard a scream or something when a kid leave the place)

2) just a weird way to kill or drain the blood.

Get the fuck out of here underage

>so do you think about this manga?
only when a new chapter is out.
It's starting out promising

You say that in a shonen manga thread?

What manga is this?

lol what one thing have to do with another?
the characters are bland because the writing is weak. too much talk, too little emotion.

Hit the nail on the head

Usually, I am not againt spoonfeeding, but is in the fucking OP, try to read it a little more.

Personally I think it's something they eat, because that flower made a mess of the meal, breaking her neck quickly would have left her more intact. Maybe the quality of the flower varies with their potential, so the smarter the kid, the tastier it blooms

Looking forward to an anime of this, just hope they don't screw it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=7etPf_qPLZw

REALLY GAY

THOSE CREATURES LOOK NICELY DRAWN I GUESS

How do you pronounce that name Cred Forums?

Like how it's written. Are you stupid?

that why I think it could grow from their nerve system

I wouldn't have a reason to ask otherwise. ;_;

if they have their eyes verticaly aligned, why the "boss" have a mask (if it is a mask, of course) for human eyes?

the story is ok
emma a shit