Why don't they just ask Jojo to use his camera powers to see what Kira looks like now?

Why don't they just ask Jojo to use his camera powers to see what Kira looks like now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxONwQFyWKg
youtu.be/PT_UQjyMC2Y?t=56s
jojocomparisons.github.io/jojo-diu-02/),
jojocomparisons.github.io/episodelist/)
jojocomparisons.github.io/atom.xml).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because fuck you
Araki forget

> Logic
> JJBA
choose one

Because that wouldn't be interesting.

Why did Joseph cheat on his wife?

He could only camera Dio because of his grandpa body

Why didn't Josuke just hold onto Kira's hand and teleport him back with it like he did with Okuyasu's, instead of running after it?

Because they didn't have enough money to buy a 10,000 yen camera due to spending all of their money on invisible baby supplies.

Why don't they just use Crazy Diamond to punch Kira's nails so they could find him?

How'd he TV Rubber Soul?

Explain the Angelo picture

That was Dio fucking with him

Imagine you had tentacle-like powers. No need to say anything else, i guess.

>Old and dusty Italian bitch
>Sexy college age Japanese girl

hmmm

Jojo part 4 is known for having a lot of plot holes and flaws.

Angelo is a well known criminal
The SPW foundation probably has acces to the police's files

The biggest part attract the smallest part
Okuyasu was electricity when josuke teleported him
So smaller than his hand

I think you mean Part 3 and Part 5. Especially the latter which kept forgetting and giving Giorno's Gold Experience new powers at will because Araki could never settle on how it worked.

I can explain this actually. It's all about returning things to the previous state. Okuyasu's arm can't return to his body, since only RHCP can transform things into electricity, so his main body is the only thing that can return back. It would've been more retarded if after punching it arm turned into electricity and went into power lines.

Because thats quick. Taking the long way around gives you time to think of poses to strike with your stand and build suspense.

Well I learned something today

why didnt araki just write a good story?

I think he has to see someone at least once in their current state to track them, exception being dio

Because he is an asshole. Every Jojo is an asshole except for Johnathan who is a gentleman.

>Why don't they just ask Jojo to use his camera powers to see what Kira looks like now?
Fuck, now this is going to bother me every episode

You both have shit memory, anons, you don't need a plot summary from wiki or what ever is this from, when he shows Josuke his picture, his fucking stand is on, it couldn't be taken any other way but with Hermit.

This. The camera wouldn't even SEE the stand unless HP was involved

Because BtD and how it plays out in the end is already a good story, thank god for that tension that Hayato provided.

Even Jotaro would be a better husband than Hoseph.

Worse father though.

Part three's biggest plot hole: how the hell was DIO inside the same coffin that Erina used to escape the explosion?

He's pretending to be senile and it would blow his cover if he brought the idea up himself.

There were two coffins, one for Dio and the other for the henchman he brought with him. In a rare (for part 1 Dio) act of kindness, he made sure his minion wouldn't die once their mission was fulfilled.

it had a false bottom

It's clear that Hermit Purple's spirit photography only captures people with overwhelming spiritual presence, to the point where they overshadow the subject Joseph's actually trying to find, like what happened to Angelo. Kira is so really good at being unnoticeable, it's doubtful Hermit Purple would even be able to pick him up.

No one gives a shit if Joseph could or could not find him, any retarded explanation on why he can't would suffice. The problem is that it's never even addressed. He just fucks around there, no one asks him, no one mentions it and then Rohan just finds Kira's family, Rohan runs over him with ambulance and Joseph steals a baby and fucks off to America.

Araki forgot

Look at this fucking DIO, especifically in 1:35
youtube.com/watch?v=LxONwQFyWKg

Erina was DIO all along!

That would mean nonasspulls and jojo making any real sense. Jojo isn't about that

Why did JoJo become pokemon?

Pokemon makes sense though

All things become Pokemon, with time, and love enough.

That's debatable.

You mean Jojo is getting replaced with Yokai Watch?

Why didn't Okuyasu use The Hand when chasing Harvest to catch it? Why doesn't he use it for anything?

Because he is a idiot. His brother even tells him that he would be OP as fuck if he wasnt a retard.

Doesn't matter. He can't impregnate a man.

guys please you have to hear this Dio.
youtu.be/PT_UQjyMC2Y?t=56s
it's so good.

Stop spamming shit

I posted two videos, that is too much?
I just wanted to share this dub with you guys

Anyone know what chapter Johnny's "less than zero" spiel is in?

What's up, everyone! Comparison user here. I've re-uploaded episode two as well (jojocomparisons.github.io/jojo-diu-02/), but that's not why I'm here to bother you today. As you can see from my new shiny page (jojocomparisons.github.io/episodelist/) I intend to do every episode of the anime, just to have them all in one handy location.
I don't think I'll be able to do them regularly, since I'm in the middle of writing my master's thesis and I'm also working, but... They're coming. Sit tight and relax. You can subscribe to the atom feed if you want (jojocomparisons.github.io/atom.xml).
Alright, that's all from me for today! Keep safe, I'll show up every once in a while.
Cheers!

Well, if this is de-facto the new thread.

I'm late to the Hot Pants party from the last few threads, but I need an image of HP's rear end right now for very particular reasons. Bonus points if either A: She is wearing Real Hot Pants or B: Is not with Diego.

Thanks.

Why did Kira murder a bunch of boys? We've only ever seen him kill young women, or witnesses. Yet according to Ghost Girl he's killed a bunch of little boys and girls too, as well as adults of all kind. Does he keep changing fetishes?

The hands of boys are better for jacking off with

Does Kira's cooling off period end when his nails are at a certain size?

I think he meant jojo in general.

Because that isn't how Hermit Purple works, idiot

I'd presume that occasionally people stumble upon him doing something incriminating, considering he does stupid shit like lick his victim's hands in public, but just like Shigechi they're erased without a trace before they can alert any authorities, just another kill to the tally.

Forget my post, I'm retarded. I didn't read the part where you mentioned witnesses. But anyway, I'd just assume those boys and girls were witnesses as well.

Chapter 72

Then why did they call Joseph there specifically to give them a spirit picture of RHCP?

too old for school.

Araki himself said The Hand would be OP as fuck if Okuyasu wasn't such a retard

what's the hand's maximum potential?

Go watch the first episode of part 3 again and keep watching until you see it.

>Jojo is known for having a lot of plot holes and flaws
Fixed

The funny thing to me is that whenever characters are in a fight and don't know what the power is, they'll jump to a conclusion and they'll ALWAYS be right.

>It's really strong, with no limit to its powers. If Okuyasu were smart, he'd be unstoppable (laughs). He's impusive and only sees what's right in front of him, so there are blinkers like you see on a racehorse to block the sides of its eyes and give it a narrow range of vision.
I can't really think of many uses but having my dick punched into Dimension X is a horrifying thought. If a non-Jojo stand like Sticky Fingers can get a punch rush then I don't see how The Hand couldn't either if the opportunity arose

Why does any rich old fuck? Because he can and he's bored with life

>You thought your first kiss would be Erina, but it was ME! DIO!

Am I the only one here with the feeling when a throw away character is introduced that I just want it to be over because they are so fucking ugly?

Cream.

In 'That's Not My Dad' he kills a couple just for the girls hand.

That's how I felt about the entirety of part 6

Josuke is prety OK.

Maybe because Joseph is old in part 4 wich mean he isn't really powerful

>2:00
>DaDEDE----SU

>2:13
>Joe Star

>2:16
>HE~~I mon AAAAAHHH-Deeesu

This is a goldmine. I don't remember this fight being so fun.

But they called him to find RHCP.