I've put off watching this entire thing for years because I assumed it was just generic garbage. And sure...

I've put off watching this entire thing for years because I assumed it was just generic garbage. And sure, a lot of it was. But by god it had it's moments and no one can really argue it's popularity.

So what other shows had you written off as being trash because of what you read here that were actually worthwhile?

Do you really expect people to recognize Touma by his fist?

Why they just don't shoot Touma?

The LN has more of such moments compared to the less favorable parts but we'll never get season 3.

Plot armor stronger than kevlar

Wouldn't you if you'd seen the show? I'm more wondering about what shows Cred Forums has written off that might not have been 10/10 AOTY but were at least worth seeing.

I really hope you didn't watch Index first.

Why the fuck were the Railguns better than the Index series? Spin offs with more engaging plot shouldn't be a thing.

>Spin offs with more engaging plot shouldn't be a thing.
Why not?

Because Kamachi messed up when he made Touma the main character of the entire series.

I've watched all the Raildex series, but I didn't recognize Accelerator by his surprised profile or Touma by his fist until pointed out what it was. Threads like this are what's wrong with Cred Forums.

>purposely choosing a screencap that doesn't show any of the main characters clearly
>renaming the screencap so it doesn't show the filename anymore
>deliberately avoiding naming the anime in your OP

I'm not bumping your thread. I hope you get AIDS.

A spin off should be detailing back stories of popular characters or mentioned but not shown previous events that needed fleshing out, the mainline of show should have the most effort put into it. Redoing the Sisters arc in RailgunS was good.

I think a spin-off should be entertaining.

>what shows are often shittalked into oblivion but are worth watching
It was just an example desu

That was really good, but i still prefer the bridge scene. it's my favourite one.

They did.

That was great.

Railgun was only good during the sisters arc really. It did a good job expanding on what we didn't see like Misaka discovering and try to stop it. Plus we got some insight on Item before things went to shit for them during battle royale. Gave a bit of a view on how they were before super Hamazura.

>make a main character with a broken ability
>do not change that character in any way for 30+ volumes

I liked the False Angel but not where the story went after that, I thought a better outcome than "psycho bitch wants to finish a science project", could have been made. Something AIM field related and supernatural.

>Make an important character incredibly overpowered
>Have to literally lobotomize him so you can continue to write him into the story because you wrote yourself into a corner
Muh Black Wings can fuck off

>wrote yourself into a corner
Wew, I bet you think Kamachi regrets killing Frenda too.

Letting accelerator live was a mistake

Well, the second half of both Railgun seasons are fanfiction by Nagai, though Therestina was mentioned once.

>no one can really argue it's popularity

What an empty statement.

I watched all of index only to find out that Railgun was even worse.

>almost the same thing but with the worst character removed
I don't follow

You explained why he was right, how can you not follow? The Nagai slut brigade is horrible.

Shit taste. Saten is a goddess.

Manga Saten is a decent fembro, anime Saten a shit.

Both Satens are perfect. She makes everything better.

Go to sleep Nagai.

So... What the fuck is the name of the anime OP?

Incredible how an entire thread can go by without saying the series name.

I haven't watched nearly all of this shit, and I recognized Accelerator within seconds, because I'm not an idiot and this is one of the most iconic scenes in the franchise. If making threads like this is enough to filter the dumbest posters, then it's easier than I imagined.

So, judging by the retards in this thread I can assume this is from the Accelerator meme series?

And it's fucking shit and there will be no sequel/season 3.

Thanks Cred Forums for being so shit

>being this much of a stupid newfag

I don't know why people call Index generic. It isn't too generic outside of high schooler protagonist. Even then Touma isn't really generic. There are pretty few anime where protagonist sticks with one power that's special but not overpowered and he wins most of the battles by being smart or using his other normal abilities.

That type of protagonist actually seems pretty specific to Kamachi. Blood Sign gave me Touma flashbacks when the MC started using summoning grenades to knock his enemies out without engaging in proper battle.

>There are pretty few anime where protagonist sticks with one power that's special but not overpowered
top kek
>and he wins most of the battles by being smart
Punching everybody in the face is smart?

Didn't you?