Tokyo Ghoul:re

The Tokyo Queen arrived.

Other urls found in this thread:

chinchillalace.tumblr.com/post/137775170416/tokyo-ghoul-jail-illustrations-part-one
chinchillalace.tumblr.com/post/137839175571/tokyo-ghoul-jail-illustrations-part-two
chinchillalace.tumblr.com/post/137906216441/tokyo-ghoul-jail-illustrations-part-three
chinchillalace.tumblr.com/post/137919038531/tokyo-ghoul-jail-illustrations-part-four-final
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Md0SjeQXG027IEZvXfkemRfx-mYZJPhF5EwlIf-LLk/htmlview#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tokyo King.

Tokyo Quing

This manga fucking sucks.

aint that a kick in the dick

>next chapter first panel
>Kaneki on the ground wheezing and bleeding
>[...how can this...?]
>Hirako and squad zero on the ground as well
>Mougan and Aura reveal some super special quinque features
>[Mmmmmmmm boiiii.....]

>insert more random jobbing here

>chapter ends with Akira laying motionless on Seidou's body
>next to her Amon on the ground holding his ballsack in pain and a laughing Mutsuki standing above him

>next chapter
>amon ends up kicking tooru's pussy
>she pretends to be a boy and falls to the ground
>he cuts her head off

Only way to redeem Amon at this point.

>Muu-chan's head re-attaches like Noro's
>Amon jobs
All is right with the world.

>"Hide is a Washuu"
>it was Furuta all along
>"Hide is a V agent"
>it was Furuta all along
>"Hide is a clown"
>it was Furuta all along
>"let's welcome the King"
>everyone thinks it's Kaneki
>it was Furuta all along

Amon will flip his shit next chapter since his whole character has been about protecting his comrades and being afraid of losing them.

>tfw you realize Roma and Shikorae probably know each other from Cochlea
It's an SS floor reunion. Now we only need Shachi.

So how did Akira manage to run in front before Tooru tried to finish Seidou off? They were at least 10 meters away.

Still waiting on bullshit explanation for brainwashing/mind control of Kanou's Q's.

>They were at least 10 meters away.
I think you're exaggerating, but yeah she was pretty fast.

>Shikorae was F's ace after all

>Muh torture gives you the strength to BTFO a SS~ ghoul.
Remember how we joked when Ishida reveled injures made the half-ghouls stronger?

*teleports in front*

Pshhh nothing personnel kid

*gets stabbed*

How is the way she defeated Seidou linked to her being stronger than him?

So far every half ghoul that's been gravely injured has received a huge powerup. eg Ken and Shiro

Just glad that these two are back in the picture.

Who knows.

What was her rate?

SS.

Only good thing about this chapter.

Although I quite dislike this "characters popping up out of thin air trip" Ishida currently is on.

Touka yet?

>>she pretends to be a boy and falls to the ground
kek

Fuck Furuta. He's not even in this chapter, but he still manages to be a shitter.

Poor Rio

The pain of losing oniichan and for being rejected by Touka.

>and for being rejected by Touka.
He never met her. He went to Aogiri right after being freed from Cochlea.

Isn't that a 14?
14 is temperance. Temperance is depicted by a Herm Angel who's masculinity and feminity represents perfect balance of a being.

Upside is being in harmony with your true self.
Reverse is being out of balance and leads back to death cause you can't let go of your past nor do you have a future.

Very romantic.

Oh shit. Thats it. Akira thought it was her father and jumped right in front of seidou.
And we all know how she has an electra complx or was it lolita complex? takizawa

TakizawaXMado literally confirmed. Amon will remain a cuck in power, relevance and now love.

>literally glued

Takizawa gets kicked in the balls - Tooru enjoys it.

More than anything, I wonder if people realized Tooru was showing disrespect by literally spitting into Seidou's face.

Is Mutsuki turning into an extremist feminist?

wow ⬆️

WOW ↓

Now it all makes sense.

This or Ishida just wanted to draw a parallel to Takizawa obliterating Hakatori's uterus.

That meme was great back in the good old days.

The daddy complex is real.

>those hips

We are bleach now.

lel so deep xd
bravo

>More Autisma dick's sucking.

What?

So death love confession next chapter?

luki luki

what the fucks even going on at this point in the manga everythings became a bit of a clusterfuck

I'm literally the one who loves Touka the most.

Don't ever copy my posting style ever again, you heathen.

We know, Rio

Where's this from? Is that Akira behind Rio?

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tokyo Ghoul Jail Game Scenario and Illustration Art Book and yes.

>that Itori
Guess that's how he was enticed to join the clowns.

Do you have a link to all of these?

>Amon will remain a cuck in power, relevance and now love

Why is he so based?

>The Tokyo Queen
More like the Tokyo Queer.
I don't know why but I can see this happening. Ishida is so shitty right now

are you even alive

>Do you have a link to all of these?
Beware...
chinchillalace.tumblr.com/post/137775170416/tokyo-ghoul-jail-illustrations-part-one

chinchillalace.tumblr.com/post/137839175571/tokyo-ghoul-jail-illustrations-part-two

chinchillalace.tumblr.com/post/137906216441/tokyo-ghoul-jail-illustrations-part-three

chinchillalace.tumblr.com/post/137919038531/tokyo-ghoul-jail-illustrations-part-four-final

I AM TOUKA'S BIGGEST FAN AND LOVER

you guys are retarded, did you also give ishida shit when kanek was suddenly able to defeat both yamori and ayato when he was a weak shit just a week earlier?

the manga has always been like this you dumbfucks

Stop falseflagging.

shut the fuck up

>Yamori
Kaneki only won because Yamoei went full retard after he went Half Kakuja
>Ayato
Not sure about this but, didn't Kaneki mentioned that Ayato was holding his punches or something?

As for Trap defeating Seidou, unless you're retarded you can see that she only "won" after he got cocky and she used dirty tactics by kicking him in the balls. Before that she was playing with her. Fuck, we don't even know if her kagune attack would have hurted him at all. That's the way Seidou fights, he lets his opponents land a "fatal" blow only for him to break their shit immediately after.

I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WANT TOUKA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND

WHO THE FUCK STABBED HER LAST PAGE

I WANT TO KNOOOOOW

what I mean is that mutsuki is obviously a paralell to kaneki from the original manga and you guys are too autistic to see it and overthink everything. after kaneki's torture, he got a "power up", now it's the same for mutsuki. she's been called "eyepatch" since the start for fucks sake.

also these pannels are similar and the way her kagune looks is also similar to kaneki's.

Nico.

Hinami

>mutsuki is obviously a paralell to kaneki from the original manga
It does not make the trap and ishida`s writing better.

Hoji

TOUKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm

Mutsuki is literally a fanfiction character

>Wrecks Takizawa when both Houji and Tatara couldn't do jack shit against him

She used dirty tricks.

By that logic, all males should lose against her, except for Sujuza.

What will Mutsuki's reaction be next chapter? Will she laugh it off like the psycho she is or will she have a mental seizure?

Fucking Urie and Suzuya better arrive at this point.

All males who stop and laugh at their opponents.

It only worked because takizawa is consistently a moron.

Touka and Ayato will show up to save Nishiki

and before anyone argues it doesn't make sense, Ishida doesn't give a fuck anymore. Gotta keep the cheap cliffhangers going for another five months

Takizawa is gonna regenerate anyway so I don't see it as a win.

Well, first of all the butthurt about edgy trap defeating Seidou is out of place since she used underhanded methods and didn't overpower him.
The thing that feels wrong about her being so skilled with her ghoul abilities now is that she's supposedly still a Q, unless her frames broke, which is likely considering that she probably regenerated her limbs after Torso cut them off.

Who is this?

>cheap cliffhangers
That's assuming the cliffhanger here is about whether Akira dies or not, and not about how the three characters present will react to Akira's action, who has been pretty apathetic ever since Amon showed up.

Approximately three chapters to go until this volume is over.
Do you think Ishida will wrap Rue up until then or will he continue this arc in volume 10?

Mutsuki a cute! CUTE!

Wait, was that Mado getting pierced by stuff at the end? The fuck?

No it was suzuya

wait why the fuck is she protecting that fuck??? wtf.

Come on dont be silly.

If any character would sit there and tear Takizawa to pieces at this point it would probably have been Mutsuki.

>The thing that feels wrong about her being so skilled with her ghoul abilities now is that she's supposedly still a Q, unless her frames broke, which is likely considering that she probably regenerated her limbs after Torso cut them off.

Only thing she did that was new during the fight was grow more kagune limbs when trying to finish him off.
Even then they aren't that special.

She took damage at the auction raid and her job when she was a part of the Qs was to pin opponents.

He would have to skip a lot of content to end it in 3 chapters. There are currently 3 fights in progress.

>a battle-tested soldier who has received special training and is all around a smart, strong person goes hormonal and full retard and would kill herself were it not for the fact she has nice tits and is popular among readers
when did tokyo gay become a shitty drama?

who do you think

They were friends five years ago.

Chapter 1

Doesn't really look like her.

Nah he is gonna get up and fuck Mutsuki shit by eating her vagina.

>first chapter Kaneki calls this story a tragedy
>doesn't know tragedy is a subgenre of drama

kanou happend

>when you realize her birthday is almost here
Ishida better not disappoint again.

Her birthday is on the day this chapter gets released. If she would reappear it should've happened this chapter.

That tear shit on the eye is similar to this older pic with Kaneki and a female. So probably Mutsuki.

Fuck Muh Trans

This is the perfect time for a TIMMMEEESSKKKIIPPPPPPPPPPP

D-don't fuck with me. The hint was already there this chapter with Nishitty commenting on female investigator experiments.

She was decapitated and part ghoul to begin with.

Kanou already has her corpse. The question remains is if what was done with Okahira's corpse can be done to Hairu's, with the exception of an attached head.

Okahira was a normal human though.

Hairu was one of the garden children.

But it wasn't shitty back then, it was just a drama

Furuta was one of the garden children as well due to his interaction with Rize there. He underwent the surgery to be turned into a One-Eyed Ghoul using Rize's Kagune and survived so it's not impossible.

otp

the background even looks like the clothes pineapple wears so its mostly hairu fuck muh trans she doesnt deserve anything

It was full of ham-handed references to Metamorphosis and repetition of the word tragedy.

Would anyone be interestedin a collection of all of Ishida's ilustration he has released so far (except the manga raws and novel illustrations)?
I'm still missing scans of the CCG ID cards, the :re volume 8 bonus illustration with Naki, a proper screenshot of the Seidou UR card and any other UR cards drawn by Ishida, if there are any. If you have any of these, it would be appreciated if you would post them.

Was she ever really trans?

She just didn't want to get raped.

hairu's head was completely blown apart you retards, she ceased to exist at that very moment

Metamorphosis was referenced like three to four times.
There were much more references though, like
>Dazai Osamu (Setting Sun, No longer human)
>Franz Kafka (Metamorphosis, The Zurau Aphorisms, Kafka work generally
>Hermann Hesse (Demian),
>Haruki Murakami (Kafka on the Shore),
>John Milton (Paradise Lost), more in :re than in part 1
>Kenji Miyazawa (The Restaurant of many Orders, the ghoul restaurant)
>Kitahara Hakushuu (Black Sheep, Ode to an Old Ainu, Blue Dragonfly)
>Nankichi Kimi (Gon, the Little Fox),
>Ernest Hemingway (The Old Man and the Sea), only briefly during the Kanou lab raid arc
>Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin (The Physiology of taste),
>C.S. Lewis (The Screwtape Letters)
>H.G. Wells (The Country of the Blind, The Island of Doctor Moreau), more in :re than in part 1
Carl Gustav Jung (especially his shadow concept used for the "Kaneki" in Kaneki's mind as a representation of his suppressed memories)
>norse mythology
>biblical mythology

You may be on to something.

>

kek

Why did Akira jump in front of the attack? Why? Takizawa can regenerate extremely well, she can't.

What did you get the English translation of the calendar? I can't find any images except the shitty coloured ones.

Here my friend.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Md0SjeQXG027IEZvXfkemRfx-mYZJPhF5EwlIf-LLk/htmlview#

Furuta was alive before the operation, Hairu wasn't.

Thank you so much.

And they were all in the first few chapters shoved in the readers face.

It calmed down as the story went on but god damn.

Also
>C.S. Lewis (The Screwtape Letters)
>John Milton (Paradise Lost)
did you have to say
>biblical mythology

Honestly not familiar with any of the Japanese authors.

Also not really remembering the norse mythology unless it had to do with the eye shit.

>And they were all in the first few chapters shoved in the readers face.
Eh, no. Kafka, Dazai and Hesse were pretty much the only ones referenced in the first few chapters.

>norse mytology
Some situations paralleled some norse myths.
Like Kaneki's torture is similar to the myth of Odin hanging himself from Yggdrasil (Aogiri Tree) for 9 days, during which he makes a journey through his inner self and comes forth stronger than before.
Or Kaneki's fight with Arima, which happened underground is similar to the myth where Odin sacrificed one of his eyes at the well of Urd, at the roots of Yggdrasil (which are obviously underground), to gain knowledge. (Not to m ention that V14 is the first reference of Kaneki and Arima being kings, Arima is the white king, so he makes the first move on the chessboard)

Forgot to mention, that Ishida also outright referenced norse mythology with the title of Eto's book bilegyr.
By the way Amon's appearance resembles Odin's the most. (the armor, the cloak, the spear)

I really don't now why there seems to be this increasing hate of tooru or Tokyo Ghoul in general recently .
Tooru is a pretty cute female character just like many other girls in Tokyo Ghoul. She has both the shy& nice girl and the crazy yandere persona and she's a tomboy(reverse trap ).
She should be pretty likable,so i don't get the hate(but i do hate those that even now ,still obsessive of mark her as a "male" and "trans", its really disgusting).

Not sure if bait or genuine.

It is the type of character that will be hated universally.

>Eh, no. Kafka, Dazai and Hesse were pretty much the only ones referenced in the first few chapters.

Meant Metamorphosis references.

>Like Kaneki's torture is similar to the myth of Odin hanging himself from Yggdrasil (Aogiri Tree) for 9 days, during which he makes a journey through his inner self and comes forth stronger than before.
>Or Kaneki's fight with Arima, which happened underground is similar to the myth where Odin sacrificed one of his eyes at the well of Urd, at the roots of Yggdrasil

Didn't think about the hanging.
Figured it was all about Odin, never had that much interest in him and its been a while since I looked into it.

Looking at his reading list I wonder if Ishida has the guts to make TG end as badly as a lot of the stories did.

The best bait is a little genuine.

So what else can Ishida fuck up?
Kaneki jobbing offscreen to some irrelevant secondary character then Touka sacrificing herself to save him?

but many manga or anime have type of girls like Tooru and they are popular and like by many fans

Do you have the one with Furuta dressed up as Souta?

It's because she's an edgy Kaneki wannabe

Yeah, here it is. That's the biggest size I found.

My beautiful son :^)

That is not the official version. I will try to clean this up tomorrow.

What do you mean it's not the official version?
As far as I know that is a scan of that bonus illustration card.

Look at his face and compare it to the one that I posted. You can see the obvious redraw.

Man, the week's last thread is always the most enjoyable.

Oh yeah, you're right.
I didn't look at it this closely before.

> I will try to clean this up tomorrow.
Well, thanks a lot.

I forgot to post but from my previous post, here is the black and white version at the end of volume 8 to compare.

Actually stepping aside from powerlevels it kind of makes sense for bad things to happen given the influences.

Have a feeling Hooguro and Shousei will die after what they said about being killed by the doves is only a matter of time.

Why is everyone acting surprised that Mutsuki would mirror Kaneki? She literally started out wearing an eyepatch.

Nice.

Who gives a shit? These two were just Gagi & Guge replacements to show that not all of Naki's underlings are ooga booga tier retarded.

I like them.

At least if nothing I can rest easy knowing my waifu was avenged

I don't think she would die from receiving a kick to her abdomen.

Houji you oblivious cunt

Akira is going to release her newly developed quinque, Arata: JESTER

There isn't much surprise, its just poorly done and outlines problems in the original.

That remembering trauma doesn't inherently make someone a better fighter and despite it being a reference to
>Like Kaneki's torture is similar to the myth of Odin hanging himself from Yggdrasil (Aogiri Tree) for 9 days, during which he makes a journey through his inner self and comes forth stronger than before.

The referenced involves, self sacrifice, a god, and a magical tree and rather than real self actualization Kaneki and Mutsuki seem beaten into being crazy.

At the very least Kaneki had a fight with his captor and the personality change was exciting and new.

Sorry
>my waifu's junk
has been avenged

Is this Akira with Takizawa's hand on her face?
It looks like her hair style and she is blonde

>this whole time he's just dicking around
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She also ate a human during the auction raid

>full of shoujo manga
Maybe you know, he should read more stuffs like his manga to make it less shoujo-ness.

He's said earlier this year that he wants to do a shoujo romance, but with corpses.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's rushing TG so he can work on that instead.

That's a lot of shojo even for a girl.

WTF. Just a few chapters ago you wanted to kill him.

So something like Corpse Bride?

She's now thirsty for some half ghoul dick

How can he study by reading the same shit but with different MCs?

It feels like Mutsuki's torture never actually happened, she seems completely fine mentally wise.

>that ball crush
Completely unecesary, Mutsuki is breaking the second law of a ghoul investigator, why is she so terrible?
I actually feel bad for poor Takizawa

>everything is renamed and split into folders
Impressive job.
I don't remember too well, but I think Ishida drew pics for Ore Monogatari manga and new Rozen Maiden manga. Could you post them if you have them?

Where my girl Eto at?

I've kind of list interest in the manga ever since she disappeared from the spotlight. Feels bad.

Of course it never happened.
As an user pointed out, 14 is Temperance.
Reverse Temperance includes "Role Reversal".

She's dead user. Just let it go.
Just move on to better girls, like Itori.

Methinks the difference is caused by how we know Kaneki was in possession of a "powerful" kagune, Rize having been known for her rather potent regeneration and kagune among the ghouls.

Most of the Qs are pretty much just unknowns in this regard, though we know for a fact that Saiko is especially monstrous. However, even if the others did not receive a kakuhou from a ghoul as powerful as Saiko's, it stands to reason that the CCG would have picked the kakuhous of powerful ghouls to implant into them, right? Especially given who exactly would be backing the CCG's experiments and that they've been attempting to do this for a long while now.

We just haven't really lingered on this idea that much. I mean, Yoshimura was strong and all, but his kagune was probably behind Eto's in terms of strength and he was just one among likely a number of other ghoul hitmen V recruited. Then there are the ghoul prisoners in Cochlea's lowest floors too. Quite a number of possible origins for the Qs kakuhous.

All this said, this is just me examining the setting and coming up with my own conclusions rather than the story naturally flowing into these ideas. Additionally, Ukaku should be quite effective against Bikaku, so that blow to Tooru's torso should have had more of an effect unless it turns out that Tooru's kakuhou is just that powerful, especially now that she's no longer restricting its usage/possibly broken through her remaining frame and unleashed its full potential. But, again, these are just hypotheticals that I'm coming up with on my own.

I'd rather move on to Touka than Itori. At least she won the Kaneki bowl.

So is this foreshadowing how Akira is going to survive her injuries?

Yes

Yes

Kill yourself faggot

Why is that?

Stop posting autisma bitches

ok.

Ugly faggots.

This line felt so fucking forced it's not even funny. Why would Nishiki say shit like that in this intense situation?

it didn't feel forced to me because that's what i was thinking

I think it suits him

Amon said he wanted to save Takizawa.

im like chapter 80 in Tokyo Ghoul. I'm worried because I've heard :re is complete shit. Is this true? I'm liking Tokyo Ghoul a lot.

:re is not complete shit.

It starts off a bit weak but slowly gets better. Only the current arc has some major flaws.

Finish the original manga and stop there.

Some arcs have been awful to read weekly but won't be so bad when you read them all at once, but lately it's been spiraling down a bit. All we can do is hope Ishida knows what hes doing and isn't rushing to finish, or tired of it.

No. Read as far as you like it.

What was the point of edgy potter kaneki

so seems like the general consensus is not as good as tokyo ghoul, but not that bad

alright, ill see how it goes. im liking badass kaneki right now

kaneki parallels with his daddy.

if you compare the first 94 chapters of tg to tg:e 94 chapters :re is definitely better they are not enjoying it because the story is not focused on kaneki right now as user said it's good if you read it all at once the only bad thing is that ishida offscreened three big fights and i honestly don't mind this arc took waaaay too long and left us on a big cliffhanger since chapter 86

>if you compare the first 94 chapters of tg to tg:e 94 chapters :re is definitely better
Are you drunk? TG was so good because the whole build up was done very well. :re has arcs that could very well be legit shounenshit.

I just started reading Ajin recently. Is it as good as tg or not?

It's shit

>if you compare the first 94 chapters of tg to tg:e 94 chapters :re is definitely better

What the fuck user?

I miss Haise.

Me too user

Yes please.

Amon went form a main character to a jobber supporting character

Didn't even do his return any justice

I love this manga but the paneling is so fucking atrocious. When big operations start going down it's almost impossible to read it week to week and actually keep track of who's who and what's going on.

hes a failed experiment man not his fault
and a ....cuck

Amon the Cuck

Seidou is single-handedly screwing up the powerlevel rankings. Faggot managed to keep up and almost defeat aweakened kaneki, then almost gost btfo by amon and then got shitted on by Matsuki.

When did Seidou get BTFO by Amon? He easily kicked his shit in.

Also Mutsuki would've get rekt if it wasn't for her using dirty tricks and Seidou being a careless faggot.

Oh I remembered that one wrong, but still muh dirty tricks doesn't excuse the Mutsuki one or even the fight against Kaneki. How can someone take Kaneki kingship serious when anyone can become as powerful as him just as quickly

>cuckneki
>Kingship

is it about to end? There hasn't been any semblance of coherent plot ever since Kaneki regained his memory

You'll get a lot of hate but I agree.