Why aren't you giving your waifu the home she deserves Cred Forums?

Why aren't you giving your waifu the home she deserves Cred Forums?

imgur.com/a/04Ij9

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/akaiyoutsuki/status/779603000662695936
twitter.com/akaiyoutsuki
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That house looks sweet

Because she is happier without me.

The house is pretty impressive.

My waifu doesn't even a figure. Let alone a statue

Have you considered becoming a sculptor?

Because I haven't won the lottery.

How much money do I need to make to have a house like this? Is a NEET's salary good enough?

At a glance, no.

So these rich otaku actually exist in real life?

>not employed
>salary
Moron.

Some NEETs can afford it. But getting by on state benefits wouldn't suffice.

Comfy house>modern house

I don't understand why people want giant homes with an abundance of unused space. Like the distance between that TV and the couch is just unpleasant.

You can't use a super-sized TV is you set it up too close to your couch.
You can't use a normal-sized monitor and get the respect you deserve.

>linking to imgur instead of the actual source
please kill yourself

Oh fuck off. Here's the source you petty cunt twitter.com/akaiyoutsuki/status/779603000662695936

>you will never be a rich weeb

Looks lonely as fuck

You haven't seen the garage.

Because I'm young and just started my career.
At least I live on my own and could support financially both of us.

Also:
>no back support on sofa
>table so low and far away from sofa that you'll have to stand up and crouch to pick up/lay down anything on it
>tv so far away from sofa you'll not even be able to read subtitles
Even if this house looks nice, it has to be so fucking uncomfortable. I don't get how rich people can live in such a impractical house.

check out his cute girlfriend on twitter though. Looks like she just sits back and dresses up for him.

Christmas tree?

>Because I'm young and just started my career.
I laugh at you MUH CAREER faggots since I am gong to make your entire life's salary in in less than an hour of work in a few years.

Sure

How do you even become this rich without winning a lottery or becoming a gay prostitute?

Work for a bank or create something. Look at the melon pan dude. He works for some swiss bank

Why do so many people think he's rich?
He makes a little over $100k a year as an accountant and he even admits that he spends all the money he makes.
That said, he gets to keep more of his money than you would in the US and especially the rest of Europe.

Get a decent job.

Now for the most important part. It's actually very simple.

Live frugally. Most people spend shitloads of money on unnecessary stuff. Eating out instead of making your own food? Costs you thousands extra. Do you really need that new phone? Could you cycle that relatively small distance instead of driving?

Any debts you have should be paid back asap. Any extra money you have should be siting somewhere where it gains interest.

My living expenses are currently somewhere around 6k €/year, and I live in a first world country. Imagine how much money I would be saving if I actually had a proper income.

Reminds me of how implausible the plot of Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru was.

>guy discovers he's ultra-rich
>he's suddenly covered in girls fawning over him
How unrealistic.

Sure, let's assume I'll be working US minimal wage for my whole life: 7.25$/h
I started working when I was 18 and I'll be working until retiring: 65 - 18 = 47 years
47 years * 262 workdays * 8 hours * 7.25$ = 714212$
Man, that's twice as much as bill gates earned per hour in 2015. You surely will be that rich.

There is plenty of jobs that can give you huge money without being a genius. Underwater welder, crew on these large boats that travel for months and various other dangerous jobs. Of course you won't be multimillionaire from it, but you shouldn't have problem to have house like in OP pic.

you just answered your own question. People think he's rich because he spends money like a rich person

>>Man, that's twice as much as bill gates earned per hour in 2015. You surely will be that rich.
Well I'm a boxer, so your entire life's wage around two times a year.

Not really.
Even if you keep living frugally that's like trying to fill a barrel with individual drops.
With a plus of 50k per year (that is, after taxes and living expenses), you'd still need 20 years to get to the million.
20 years of living on 500 euro per month just so you can have a million later?
The trick is to *earn* lots of money.

Hint: I don't really work US minimal wage.

Who is this guy anyways?

>this thread
Go back to /biz/ fags

what car is that?

Lexus RC F

Lexus RC I think

Looks pretty good

>ITT: NEETs impressed by a shiny car and a bunch of figurines

>tfw have a better house and car while being a NEET
Remember kids, do drugs.

His gf is cute too.

is it the one he keeps on retweeting?

>3dpd that probably latched onto him just because he's got a little bit of money, like the vapid whore she most likely is
>cute
Back to Plebbit with you, idiot.

>g

Having that amount of money I wouldn't care if she was a gold digging whore who would cosplay for me and let me fuck her however I wanted.

>I'm gonna be best boxer ever with huge purses
Have fun with your brain damage.

>3dpd
Fuck off already.

butthurt poorfag detected.
I'm going to get a mandatory next year, and you obviously know nothing about fighting otherwise you would know that brain damage comes from being an idiot during training and sparring 100%.
I would be in kickboxing but that doesn't pay shit, I'd be surprised if the top guy now makes $150k a fight.

I don't make that kind of money. A decent house where I live would cost at least a million.

But I am

A nip has to make at least 1 mil yen per year to be able to buy such house in Japan. What is his job?

What does this thread have to do with anime?

Big houses are a big scam. An apartment is all you need to live the neet life.

*per month

Do nips do christmas trees?

Who is that guy is he someone famous? He seems to be pretty rish.

Christmas in Japan is a couple thing and also for KFC

I would love to own that doll.

twitter.com/akaiyoutsuki is his twitter
His description says interior designer and individual investor

Right, so that house is probably not even his to begin with.

>this denial and jealousy

Holy fuck

The guy has figures in his house.

>glorifying strangers
Literal cuck.

>being so jealous because someone else has it better than you

Pathetic

Buyf/a/g threads are Cred Forums.
/jp/ is for touhous and circlejerking.

>daddy's money
>(((modern))) house

>some nouveau riche parvenu that spends his hard-earned pocket change money on a shitty car and a bunch of degenerate dolls
>better than anything
Heh.

>some guy has lots of expensive stuff which i will never own
>h-hes not better than me!

Nothin personnel kid

Would like to be jelly over his money but fuck me if this isn't creepy as hell

>tfw no gf

Excuse me, but just who in the fuck do you think you are? YOU, talking back to ME? Suck a trillion dicks. I don't have to listen to a single motherfucking thing you say. You think your hot shit mouthing off to me but I bet if we were face to face you'd change colors quicker than the fucking Aroara Boaryalice. Just try opening you're fat mouth in front of me again, I FUCKING dare you. I can bench press 700 pounds, I drive a top of the line Lambergini and I get more pussy than Walt Chamberlane. You on the other hand watch moeshit, sleep with a waifer pillow and have a gut so huge it makes Homer Sampson look mall nurished by comparison.

Fuck. You.

Since we're role playing here you want to do some ERP? You be the big, bad boxer and I'll dominate you into sucking my dick.

My first thought is that is a really nice looking home. Then I realized that that's a ridiculous distance between the couch, table and t.v.

>giving a shit about gf

I just want the money, then you can buy Anubis goddesess and whatever shit you want

>red car
>zeon

Ha.

It could be drastically improved if the couch was rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise and the TV and painting swapped places.

So can anyone tell me how much the statue weighs?

It's a custom.

From my calculations it would be about 224kg, assuming it's not empty inside.