Nichijou would've succeeded if there was more yuri bait with these two

Nichijou would've succeeded if there was more yuri bait with these two.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tvdj-dSwsA
youtube.com/watch?v=2-hEQrgJ5fc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sKq5lCBJnL-9FVBh44DY8HRHmIRZaDR5UOn7hiY6jJI/pubhtml
u.pomf.is/wdkoss.webm
u.pomf.is/soponx.webm
u.pomf.is/sfmkav.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=BnC-cpUCdns
u.pomf.is/tyvetq.webm
u.pomf.is/xlclow.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=MsaMiE0CL_Q
u.pomf.is/boqlmh.webm
u.pomf.is/nekjvm.webm
u.pomf.is/utopal.webm
u.pomf.is/fjjlab.webm
u.pomf.is/fmkpxd.webm
u.pomf.is/robxhg.webm
u.pomf.is/krdwcg.webm
u.pomf.is/bheced.webm
u.pomf.is/xwmeop.webm
u.pomf.is/assjyq.webm
u.pomf.is/twhadx.webm
u.pomf.is/trobvx.webm
u.pomf.is/lewqex.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xQOXxmznGPg
youtube.com/watch?v=xj0OtMdI7xo
youtu.be/RKiph4Pren4
youtu.be/z30Y572EmCk?t=120
danbooru.donmai.us/data/__nakamura_kana_nichijou_drawn_by_awesome__91acbd6e7cea10a8ea8c93f91d13db4a.gif
youtu.be/z30Y572EmCk
youtube.com/watch?v=s8-ncTdoqkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nichijou would've succeeded if it was funny.

It was already funny, but the jokes were stretched for too long. It should've been a 1 cour show.

Its a 4koma about comedy though and the series just wasnt funny enough. Even teekyuu got more then 1 season

It makes me so fucking angry that the country that produces anime has such shit taste that it's physically unable to enjoy anything that doesn't involve naked girls/moeblobs/autistic NEET pandering and as a result projects like Nichijou fail and the moe otaku sol #37589 shows thrive

Fuck you Japan

>It would have succeeded by pandering to the lowest common denominator
that is correct, but would it be worth it?

Nichijou would've succeeded if the BDs weren't sold at like a 50-dollars-per-episode ratio and there wasn't a huge fucking earthquake/tsunami like a month before it started airing.

Two nukes were not enough.

Nichijou would have succeeded if you could actually jack off to it without feeling guilty .

But it was Mai that was gay

>Its a 4koma
Do you know what that word refers to, user?

So anyone else been buying the Vertical releases? Out of all the manga which I never thought would see the light of day translated overseas, Nichijou being one of them, it honestly surprised me when they announced it but I like how much effort they put into the design and the cover artwork is nice too.

Proto-type Mio a cute, CUTE.

Reading manga in English is worse than watching anime with an English dub.

Oh come on.

Shit I didn't even know they released them.
I just looked up a local shop and they have them in stock but 11 euros per volume is too expensive for me right now
I'm tempted to buy them.

No, really.
People learn English just to play video games and read comics; there is no excuse for anyone who actually cares about anime or manga to not learn Japanese. Even worse when they've likely been watching anime/reading manga for years and years.

I thought Cred Forums was supposed to be "elitist".

Fpbp

£7 or so in the UK, we got a good deal, I say buy them then wait until you've got the entire set to read them. That's basically what I do with all of my manga unless I have a massive tome like A Drifting Life.

Well, I did learn English to consume the media and videogames but the reason being is that media rarely got translated to my native language, I had no choice.
I didn't have to import anything from the other side of the world because english games and movies would end up on the shelves anyway, on the contrary, I can't get my hands on any original Japanese material or it would be a very expensive hobby.

I am also trying to get my hands on Koukaku no Pandora manga, which I didn't expect to find either.
And then the only thing I really want to see localized is the Aria manga.

But I really need to stop being a poorfag.

I didn't feel that guilty to be honest.

>crackship
How about no.

Teekyu episodes are like 2 minutes and require a fraction of the budget and planning to produce.

Why is she so perfect?

I think we have enough with what the fan base generate, besides it was Mai the only one who have yuri intonations.
And this . The manga it's being wholly translated and it's quite entertaining.

Because sincere bakas are always the best.

What was wrong with this teacher?

>DAT MAI
She's the third sexiest Nichijou behind Sakurai and Nakamura.

Why did Nichijou flop again?

>Nakamura
>sexy

I mean, she is pretty cute but to call her sexy is just weird.

She just wanted to examine Nano

autism

>teekyu
>require budget
heh

Because she has a fun and uplifting personality

Sakurai and Nakamura are no contenders.

Because it was way too fucking expensive.

Why would you feel guilty over fapping to a robot?

What is your favorite Like Love or Short Thoughts?
Mine is:
youtube.com/watch?v=2tvdj-dSwsA

Those sections of the show always felt pretty accurate in their depiction of daily life but nobody talks about them in these threads.

>nobody talks about them in these threads
From what I remember, people always mentioned them in the Nichijou threads.
But that was such a long time ago.

We need a excuse to throw 2 more.

She is like I friend I have, making jokes that nobody else find funny or understand them

Just make more fake terrorist attacks and put the blame on them so you can fuck them up and steal their oil. It worked for the middle east.

Nichijou would have succeeded if they cut out most of the filler.

Admittedly, that would have left it 3 episodes long.

Why are Nichijou lewds so particularly satisfying?

>it's physically unable to enjoy anything that doesn't involve naked girls/moeblobs/autistic NEET pandering and as a result projects like Nichijou fail

I'm not too fond about the use of foul language in the translations (ex: the elf princess shouts "YOU ASSHOLE!, and Nano called a cockroach "this spawn of Satan"). I really feel this ruins the general mood of the manga and makes it not appropriate for kids, which is a shame because they would definitely love Nichijou.

This. Being funny and having less forced animation would have been enough to not flop.

Well nips are kinda the local jerk of all the countries that are near, everybody hates them and they hate them back. I remember that a anime from a LN got some good hate because it showed a korean dish in one episode.

What is your definition of funny then? some people find this funny, others dont, but haters act like if this was the worse shit ever made.

>forced animation

one of the reasons I loved nichijou was the lack of fan service

>lack of fan service

No everthing need it, the show was fun and comfy, showing a mix of surreal and the mundane and really cute moments.

One of my favorites is when Mio and Yukko start fighting but end saying compliments to each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-hEQrgJ5fc
This must be heaven for shippers.

>I realize I am missing the trigger gif

Does anybody have it?

>they only knew each other for half a year
>bickering like old time friends

Yep, shippers heaven.

That's exactly what made this show great

It had plenty of Maiservice

I hope this ended in a mini harem. I wouldn't want to see any of these cakes losing.

And Moeservice

>Learning how to speak a useless chink language for some Asian comic books

>I'm too lazy to learn the language of my hobby
There's no need to be tsundere about it.

Ah come on, Nichijou is great for things like this.

He mentioned forced animation, you can discard his opinion.

This might be one of the most retarded things I've read on Cred Forums

Don't worry, it's planned for season 2.

Literally the best doujin.

Fixing degeneracy.

But it's real feelings.

Haruna is apparently dead or drowning and nobody cares.

Farts and weirds noises.
Top tier american humor.

I want to roll on my floor laughing with my eyes shut closed and my mouth agape.

You are a terrible person

D-DELETE THIS

>toilet humor
For fuck sake, this shit is the worst, is one of those things that tired themselve so quickly if you make something based on that.

One thing is a ocassional toilet joke and another is something full of it.

As you get older, less and less thing will cause you such reaction.

Anyone else excited for CITY?

I am now.

Me

Only if KyoAni adapts it.

>As you get older, less and less thing will cause you such reaction.

Whoa whoa whoa, no one is supposed to have such a reaction at all though.

I cry myself to sleep every night, thinking about Yukko

Well probably not a extreme, but when you are kid many things makes you laugh loudly, like if they are the greates joke ever made, but as you grow up, while you can find somethings funny, they dont have such impact on you, even if you are alone and nobody will complain for laughing that loud, just a small chuckle or nice laugh.

Because, Cirno, she's a Tomo that's actually a good friend.
Fucking hell I hated Tomo from Azumanga.

Cute, CUTE!

N-Nichijou ended?

What rock have you been living under m8 it ended like a year ago

Sheeeeeit

It ended about a year ago.

I was just watching this the other day. I thought it had a lot of funny and cute moments because they were so overdramatic, though I can see why others might not like it. It's a particular brand of humor that's not everyones cup of tea.

Stuff like this or the scene of Yuuko chasing after Mio through all those obstacles after she got her heart broken by senpai were some of my favorite moments.

But do we know why the fuck Yukko looks like that yet?

That's not Yukko, it's the protag of CITY.

>still no translations

Forgot image

I'm talking about the last chapter of Nichijou where she looks like a cuban dictator

Yes, that's a timeskip and she is now the president of indonesia or some shit

>dem legs
Awww yeah

>official translation takes forever
>no scalantion group is doing it now since is licensed

Fuck me.

Nichijou would have succeeded if half the jokes weren't shit.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sKq5lCBJnL-9FVBh44DY8HRHmIRZaDR5UOn7hiY6jJI/pubhtml

?

I like to think she bace a living national treasure

They were my main characters

Delet

I thought she was supposed to become a lizard

Are the official translations any good?

they are adapted for americans
no honorifics, no wordplays everywhere

I guess I didnt actually explain anything
The translation is solid, however, it relies on changing some jokes slightly instead of using translator notes.
It also has some problems like: where they translated 「てめえ」 as "YOU ASSHOLE!". In situations like these I think a translator note is better fit.

Turn Mio to Omi?

>no honorifics
how will they handle chan-mio?

The last chapter I have seen translated is 184, how long it takes for each one?

They're slowly being churned out

Sorry, bro.

But yeah, actually I guess that could sorta work.

>no honorifics
Okay.

>no wordplays everywhere
What is the point?

I can understand skipping honorifics, but removing the wordplays is just sinful, its a comedy manga after all

What would 「てめえ」mean in that context, out of curiosity?

It's a completely different character all together

Yurifags are cancer.

But it's true.

>can only interpret a blush in a sexual/romantic context
Imagine being this autistic.

I want to put my penis in that robutt.

>Looks like the sleeping beauty woke up without a kiss
>Why?
>What do you mean, why?

Literal yuri bait.

Reminder that Mai is a top tier troll.

What was the joke in this scene?

There wasn't. Not evetything in Nichijou is a joke.

The joke if Mio thinking Yukko wanted a wake up kiss.

Probably that Yukko said something she figured was funny or clever but actually was just weird.

>Just friends

I don't believe this one bit.

very, very rude way of saying you

Do you know anything about girls or how they interact with each other?

I can live with that but hen what was it? Another passage in the lives of the girls?
Because that would fit the title but i might be overthinking it.
That works too.

That's just pure fun.
There is no /u/ to be seen.

>yuri microscope

post keiichi

>you will never play push sumo with your friends on a train

Just let it end

When will gookmoot allow sound webms? Even the faggots at 8gag have them.

u.pomf.is/wdkoss.webm

And why isn't there a single high quality torrent of Nichijou 00 OVA?

They're just having fun.

Is she holding a cigarette?

What fan?
All i see is Sakamoto on a bowl.

Its only available on DVD form
as for quality, Its available on RAW form

You just have to bring your friends to a train. Good friends, thats it.

I don't have friends and I live in America.

keyfan
convince the local anime club

What would a video game in Nichijou style look like?

>convince the local anime club

Or I could pull out all my fingernails, it would be less painful and a lot more entertaining.

you could also convince the local center for the mentally challenged if you still want to play sumo on the train
cute dragon quest

I imagine it would look something like a VN on PSP

There are no trains in America?
Can't help you in the friends department, sorry.

The exist but public transportation in the US is notoriously shitty.

reminder that she wasn't trolling but chickened out after revealing her feelings.

*they

I actually love nichijou to death, I'm buying the translated manga volumes even though I know there will never be a season 2

u.pomf.is/soponx.webm

We're all on the same boat
maybe its for the greater good, maybe Arawi stopped when he started to run out of gags and squeezed the characters of everything they had

u.pomf.is/sfmkav.webm

She's and earnest and good person.

>there will never be a season 2
The important thing is to not give up hope, Anonymous.

post a comfier ending
youtube.com/watch?v=BnC-cpUCdns

u.pomf.is/tyvetq.webm

Oh, is that you? I recognize that yukko image! It has the pictures that are pasted on top, so they go over the tape instead of under it like they are supposed to be.

I'm glad you're still around and still caring about yukko, user.

There is some yuri teasing, but it's with Mai.

u.pomf.is/xlclow.webm

Never.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsaMiE0CL_Q
same.moe

Good try, aren't you ashamed?

u.pomf.is/boqlmh.webm

Yes, it was supposed to be a magic trick

What the fuck is this

That's not yuri. That's just teasing.

I dunno. Mai-chan is kinda weird.

How many times have you rewatched it?

About 4 times
Although episode 14 I've seen about 10 times

too many to be counted
she just met an amazing person

3-4 times before my hard drive died.
One of the few shows of anything i rewatch.

I've only seen the show once in it's entirety from start to finish
But I've rewatched every individual sketch 10 or more times

I don't think I've ever rewatched the series proper. However I rewatch random skits all the time. I have them catalogued.

Did Mai carve a pile of birdshit out of wood?

u.pomf.is/nekjvm.webm
u.pomf.is/utopal.webm
u.pomf.is/fjjlab.webm

I'm rewatching it right now, first episode had a few decent gags, but I remember all the good stuff came in late in the show, like in episode 14 or 15.

Alright thread, time to make the most difficult choice. Which OP is better? You can't say both.

Its time to accept nichishit was nowhere near as good as its Cred Forums vocal defense force believes.

Nobody will say the second one
While it's still pretty good it doesn't have the cozy feel and the dancing girls like the first one does

I think the 2nd one's better

Gotta go with the first one.

SHABADABA DIBI DOOWA BA DEE YEAH

You're just lying to yourself

It depends, but overall the first one is better

Nichijou would have succeed if they made it half as long and only kept the better half of the jokes.

i was reading the manga and the subtle changes mai had in the anime were kinda weird

>after the "wanna drink too mi-chan?" scene there isnt the "reveal" that she was just drinking juice, unlike the anime
>after mio and yukko fight there isnt the scene of mai smiling, which was one of the biggest "aaaw she does care" moments in the anime

Good gags from EP2

u.pomf.is/fmkpxd.webm
u.pomf.is/robxhg.webm
u.pomf.is/krdwcg.webm
u.pomf.is/bheced.webm
u.pomf.is/xwmeop.webm

I remember the first few episodes being boring as hell but now I'm liking them a lot more for some reason.

The anime original things were amazing
Kyoani a best

When I started watching the show, I didn't like very much the first 3 episodes, on the 4th one I stopped taking the show seriously and it ended up becoming my favorite. Looking forward to enjoy something makes it better.

Probably do what every other shitty dubbing does with honorifics, call her Miss Mio or say her name all retarded and drawn out.

Will KyoAni ever make a show with as much sakuga as this?

Nichijou is an allegory for Zen Buddhism.

From various internet comments:

>Some of the sketches are akin to Buddhist koans, in that they present a deeper truth in an extremely compact, seemingly non-sensical form. Others are jokes about Buddhist concepts, and others are anime in-jokes. Many of the jokes, for those who get it, are about how un-Buddhist-like the characters are, and how they just don’t get it. Every character is, in this prism, ignorant. Later in the series they subtly make fun of how the viewers don’t get it either.

>For example, there’s a sketch where the Mohawk-guy goes to denounce the Buddhist monk for believing in demons. He pretends to be ill, so the monk gives him a box with medicine; Mohawk-guy was expecting an exorcism, and light-hearted exaggerated reactions ensue. The in-joke is that almost all Buddhist monks don’t believe in demons, and that Mohawk-guy, who is presented as an aspiring scientist with an interest to disprove religion, doesn’t understand science or Buddhism.

>In one scene, Mai plays the Zen Master who is trying to get her student to become her most natural and spontaneous self by "shocking" her into it, which she eventually does, and even SHE, the ZEN MASTER is startled. You see, it takes another Zen master to startle a Zen master. When two beings are both liberated into spontaneity and are friends, then life gets real groovy and fun. As I think Mark Twain put it, "The loss of a teddy bear to a child is as great as the loss of a kingdom to its king." In other words, the psychological weight and significance of Yukko's desire to live a normal life was just as intense as a king losing his country. She in all earnest really had to resist with her utmost being. And finally it is revealed that living life that way, constantly conforming to the social norms and cultural programming around you, isn't as fun as being your most true, natural self.

>The soap bubble scene is great. Yuuko has said several times that Mai-chan "must be favored by the gods", and in a fair number of scenes she exhibits a power I would call "superconductivity" that is characteristic of enlightened people. That is to say, there is no friction or wavering in her actions —- she does what she does without any sense of anxiety or misgivings. She catches the flying piece of wood without looking and begins carving it immediately, she wins the stair game with the resurrection mantra, etc. That scene is a similar sort of occurrence. Grabbing a soap bubble like that has a 99% chance of popping it before you could grab it, let alone move it into your mouth. An action such as eating a soap bubble is a spur-of-the-moment kind of idea, and Mai-chan is a spontaneous creature who goes with the flow. You could say that it was possible for her to do such an incredible feat because there was no doubt or trembling in her hands. The fact that the soap was bitter to her afterwards is funny. Of course soap would be bitter, anyone knows that. She wasn't thinking about that though, she was just flowing with the universe, which is at heart a playful phenomenon. It reminds me of the zen character Unsui who suddenly felt the urge to growl at a tiger carpet (one with the head still on) and a female monk came into the room and saw this occur. He was immediately embarrassed and said for her to tell no one about it.

Rare Yukko

woah

More about this?

>It reminds me of the zen character Unsui who suddenly felt the urge to growl at a tiger carpet (one with the head still on) and a female monk came into the room and saw this occur. He was immediately embarrassed and said for her to tell no one about it.
This sounds like something that would actually happen in nichijou, I'm impressed.

>this fanart became almost canon

Says who?

How do you think real life mangaka live?

this is how mio looks at the end of the manga, after the timeskip

Salaries, maybe part of the profits from merchandises, what does that have to do with anything?
Now that's just pushing it.

>desire
>desire
>desire
>desire
>desire

YAMI WO KIRISAKU

I wanna spank her dumb ass for not doing her homework.

It did happen, to Yuuko

>there's such a thing as filler in a comedy show

Mai and Yukko fighting for Mio's love.

Mai's just fucking with them

Episode 3 was more comfy

u.pomf.is/assjyq.webm

>Mai thinks she's just fucking with them, but deep down she's subconsciously attracted to her friends and doesn't realize it.

Where do you guys get your scans from?
Mine suck as much as Yukko's puns

Don't sexualize yuuko

batoto

The same place as everything else.

Teekyu is literally being made by one guy on a budget of 500 JPY with an episode length of 2 minutes making it easier to secure a broadcast time. Comparing it to Nichijou is ridiculous.

oh man
I guess I gotta suck it up

Fact: there's less tekyuu animated materials than nichijou's.

Both were great

I remember when I first heard the first OP I thought it was the best shit in the world and it couldn't be topped
I was wrong

>[Doki]
Shit nigger what are you doing.

Daiz please fuck off.

u.pomf.is/twhadx.webm
u.pomf.is/trobvx.webm
u.pomf.is/lewqex.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=xQOXxmznGPg

Terrible, miserable lives

Doki is objectively the worst release for this show.

Nichijou was running away from finding a way.

What filler?

What's your favorite ED?

youtube.com/watch?v=xj0OtMdI7xo

youtu.be/RKiph4Pren4

I wish I was Japanese so I could fully appreciate the 2nd cour eds

I don't understand.
Does it has funny lirycs or the nips are autist that spam LOL non-stop?

No.
The nips (who aren't saying that they don't recognize it) are saying that the song is nostalgic.
Just in case you didn't know, the 2nd EDs are all famous songs oft used at graduations and the like.

probably just laughing at all the characters and what they're doing

Oh, thats cute.
They aren't soing anything particulary funny, haven't you watched the ED?

Second one is catchier
First one has gyrating hips though, so there's that

It's still "funny" to notice the old man and his butler or Sakurai's brother running from her

>who aren't saying that they don't recognize it
What did he mean by this?

Why use nostalgic music in a comedy?

Why the fuck not?

Cause it doesn't fit and stands out too much.

Nice opinion.

Pointing out that something is an opinion isn't an argument user.

How is it not? You think nostalgic songs don't fit the show doesn't mean it's objectively not fit.

>it doesn't fit
No user, that's
That's dumb.

That sucks

The forced animation was distracting.
>hey lets animate a mundane body movement or a boring interaction into a "scene" because were soo wacky
like youtu.be/z30Y572EmCk?t=120
okay whats the impression the viewer should get from that other than confusion?

No, it's awesome. Can't you see she's living her dream?

Her beautiful, horrible dream?

>forced animation
Clearly, this brand of comedy is not for you.

Its an example of believing animation is comedy in itself rather than animating a comedic scene.
>this brand of comedy is not for you.
And the show flopped, I guess its not for most other people either.

See

Helvetica Standard

Helvetica standard was good though

>Its an example of believing animation is comedy in itself rather than animating a comedic scene.
The scene is funny, and the way it's animated is not only funny but visually appealing. Like said, if you didn't find it funny, that's your problem, but if you're also still trying to argue that Nichijou didn't sell because it wasn't funny, you must be incredibly new as well.

>The scene is funny
Do you find shaking hands funny too? Do you just giggle when chopping vegetables for dinner?
>Nichijou didn't sell because it wasn't funny
It would've helped if it was.

Nichibutts.

you have autism

>Do you find shaking hands funny too? Do you just giggle when chopping vegetables for dinner?
This is a reply beyond what I was expecting.
Anonymous, I think you may be kind of stupid.

I want to kiss the robot!

combination of all of these
Nichijou wasn't simple or tame enough to be the cute family anime that everyone loves, and it wasn't lewd or pandering enough to be the niche otaku anime.

It got stuck right in the middle which means that no one likes it, buys it or supports it.

Almost how lotte no omochao was too heartwarming for lolicons and too lewd for family.

It seems you literally don't grasp the concept of situational comedy. You really come off as a fool here.

Post time skip Nichijous.

>Nichijou wasn't simple or tame enough to be the cute family anime that everyone loves, and it wasn't lewd or pandering enough to be the niche otaku anime.
>It got stuck right in the middle which means that no one likes it, buys it or supports it.
Please don't pull things out of your ass. It only stinks up the thread.

>Almost how lotte no omochao was too heartwarming for lolicons and too lewd for family.
Or, because that show was actually pretty god damned mediocre. And you could very well say the same thing for PapaKiki, Chokotto Sister, or so many other shows that were just like it. Hell, the only reason Ro-Kyu-Bu sold moderately well was because of memes.

You're going to regret that, pussyfart.

I've never read an ongoing manga before
How would one find this when it comes out?

Royal
Chocolate
Yukko

Find what?

The manga, to read

Same place as any other manga.

What happened to her wooden cubes? And do you think the two old guys who owned the school are dead now?

I can understand some people not finding the show funny at all, but personally I loved it. That brand of subtle, everyday, mundane yet unexpected humor is perfect for me.

Not a show I would set aside time for, its a show I would put on when I'm in bed & need to relax.

I agree.
The show did wonders to my mood.
I'm also really glad they made it as high-quality as they did, investing a whole lot of money in the animation department really added to the show.

Even if it killed the sales, I'm grateful the show exists.

danbooru.donmai.us/data/__nakamura_kana_nichijou_drawn_by_awesome__91acbd6e7cea10a8ea8c93f91d13db4a.gif

Hmm...

Nichijou's artstyle is about as sexy as my hairy asshole, so no.

also this

How desperate and lonely do you have to be to come into threads about things you don't like and make shit posts like this

i want you to swallow my load babe

Nichijou would have succeeded if japs didn't have shit taste and realised how good Nichijou was.

What happened to Foxworth?

Please don't even ask, that guy was a living meme.

>Please don't pull things out of your ass. It only stinks up the thread.
You should follow your own advice. It looks silly when you can't even follow what you preach.

is he the original autist that started the photoshopped anime girls thing?

Yes

No it wouldn't. The cost was ridiculously high.

>contrarian opinion #3598

Post 1 scene where something actually humorous is happening.
I know you wont but still.

It doesn't help that the Blu ray's cost 900 dollars or some other outrageous amount.

Holy shit that's fucking cute.

The deer was fucking funny.

Yes

It's fading

What do you mean?

super shitty fast translation: part 2
>That's Dangerous!!

>There

>Ho
>Oh?

>Guess which one.
>This one
>Correct.

>You can have it
>Whats this!?

>Consome
>I don't get it!!

>Um, I'll take a hot latte
>(Unintelligible) Is that going to be everything?

>And a double caramel syrup
>And a triple whipped cream

>Double caramel... Triple whipped cream...

>Please come this way
>EEEEEH?

shit second part
>EEEEEEH? EEEEEH?

>UWA
>Please avoid touching around the place

>I've brought someone
>Come in

>(Unintelligible) Who was it that ordered a double caramel with triple whipped cream?
>EEEEEH!!!!

>EEEEEEEEH
>"Nothing in particular"

>Right, Right, ah, went to far
>Turn back, left, left, a little to the right

>Aaaan

prove it

Translation pls.

Lmfao

Sakurai and Sasahara?

hilarious, thanks for translating these

>If I brush my teeth with only one hand, I'm being unattentive?

>I'll hold another brush with this hand
>And double brush my teeth

>Then, Its hour of the revolution

>Oh, the principal and the vice-principal are fighting again

>You're close as usual

>We're not on good terms at all!!

>Ah

REEEEEEEEE GET OUT

>How much consome did you brought?!

>If it isn't the consome ghost!!! (???)

>If this I have on my hand (unintelligible) think its of great importance
>However... Listen well Naganohara...

>This thing...
>Its not a dolphin!!

>"Gabesuberobebonirattabore" (I think its a tongue twister)
>Rerere...
>Rebobababobabobo...roburro

>That's the second time
>Eh!?
>Mmmmm...
>Rererererere...

>Rikejyogareikeshyoobunnaguru

>Continue
>Eeh?!

I didnt understand this one, maybe im missing t he joke

correction: the title is "anything goes shiritori"
that explains it

>Shoot, the wind blew it off...
>What in the world do I do...

>Principal...

>Hurry up and jump on my back
>Vice-principal??!

>This is the thing we...
>Bring that back to the origin of the world!!

>Then professor, today is a super boring day, lets not play anything at all!!
>Yaay

>Pu... Kusukusukusu....
>pubupubu

fucking chink laughters

It was the best scene in the show.

Takasaki's scenes are better

Another translation is saying the "history study girl beat the shit out out of science study girl"

mai: keep going.

yukko : EEEHHH?

lets hope that by the time I reach volume 10, I will know enough 日本語 to understand all the jokes

gay

Because she doesn't deserve all that suffering

why does everybody draw her with big titties

cause they want to make her more fuckable.

she's fine as she is though

>hey lets do something that doesn't pander to the main audiences
>hey lets do something that doesn't really stand out in any way on its own
>it fails

why the fuck are you nichijoufags so fucking retarded?

I just cant fucking find a single good quality raw of vol 10, no matter how many secret clubs I search in. I should have imported vol 10 instead of 8 first

Anyone have more high quality images like this?

I want to touch the naganohara sisters.

Mai was okay. She was alright in the end.

She's best girl.

I especially want mio's butt.

search for vectors or something like that, I dont remember how it was called

Yukko-chan was best girl, Mai-chan was just the sexiest.

This was my second favorite sketch

Don 't sexualize Mio

The short sketches were my favorites to be honest. For example the fire alarm button or when they're running to catch the train or when the lamp falls in the cards pyramid.

don't tell me what to do.

besides, her sister's better.

It was funny when this happened.

I'm still confused at that story with the girl searching the book that changed her life.
Was it a joke because of the unexpected twist or was there something else.

what if you found a gun

The way I see it, she was simply a normal girl searching for that book, only to find that someone had dug out its pages and hid a gun in it.

Although it could just be the completely unexpected twist that the girl had been speaking so fondly of a "book" where a gun was hidden all along. Either version is still pretty funny, and likely equally valid.

In Japan?
I would be surprised.

Mio has a moegly fashion sense.

>moegly

???

Combination of "moe" and "ugly"

>left
Shitty scan you can find everywhere

>right
Shitty reddit scan that crops the text sometimes, also just edited by me, it was even more fucked up

second fixed page
Is there any batch image editing software? I dont want to correct 180 pages individually just because its impossible to get good raws

If you're doing the same thing to all the pictures, you could possibly create an action set in Photoshop and run them through that.
Not sure what you're doing, though.

original

It was suicide
She was looking for it to kill herself

Came here to post this.

Nichijou is fumy

Go fuck yourself.

"haha something rediculous happened lel she had a cake in her hand and then it exploded xD then they made stupid faces xD XD XD XD XD XD "

That's nichijou.

SUP NEWFAGS

I don't know if she did or not, but I do know Yukko did.

I think this is funny.
youtu.be/z30Y572EmCk

Got all 4 so far.

Translation is fantastic, too. Some weebs may lament the lack of honorifics (aside from some "Sasahara-senpai"s) but the dialogue flows far more naturally than other translations, partly because of it.

>leaving that kind of dialogue untranslated
lol

the hell happened to yukko

It would've destroyed the series And Keichi would've shot up KyoAni.

Thinking on buying all volumes twice in bulk once the last one comes out. Do you think they'll be out of stock? I've never bought a manga this will be my first one.

It ended soon a year ago, how big of a rock you've been living under nigger.

bookdepository has them without shipping fees, it's your best place to get manga

YOU BET YOUR AAAASS. Hopefully Yen press tl's it.

yes, they're really good.

That's a disgusting looking font. I thought it was Comic Sans at first.

So expensive they went 3d!

youtube.com/watch?v=s8-ncTdoqkM

Because the BDs were stupidly overpriced, even by BD standards.

When even the otaku think it's too expensive you have a problem.

You'll find out once you buy and read the OFFICIAL TRANSLATION, in about 6 years.

Actually, at the rate Vertical's translation is going, we'll be seeing vol 10 by next fall.

Hope we get the special sections/stuff that came with the Japanese limited versions somehow.

we're about halfway through the volumes by now