Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?

Chapter 1 of Volume 17 just got translated. Why is it so damn difficult to choose a best girl out of the girls in there, even Maaya is great.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11294281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's no need to choose.

>It's a 100% SoL volume

Wonderful.

Just think of it as the calm before the storm. After Alexis and Maaya's schemes, the plot's about to pick up again with even more villain schemes that would put the things together as a conspiracy that all of them are somehow related to Koutaro's past shenanigans.

Takehaya writes better SoL than conflict/battles, v16 felt like a real chore to read through.

True enough. Here's the poll anyway.
strawpoll.me/11294281

I guess, but you can't deny that the best volumes yet was the Blue Knight in past Fortorthe at volumes 7.5 and 8.5 which had a pretty major conflict going on.

Clan saved those.

Yeah that was also kind of her arc shared with Alaia. Clan's interactions with Koutaro was also top notch,

Interesting how Yurika's in the lead. I figured that the fandom's more on Harumi or Kiriha. IDC either way since I love all of them

They all come in one package so why bother choosing.

I first came across this series about 3 months ago, so I decide for the heck of it to watch it through, I really thought it'd be all harem, ecchi with some comedy and to my surprise I actually liked it. Like a lot. So I decide to read the translated Volumes on Baka Tsuki. Never once have I thought that this series would grow on me as much as it has. Goddamn volumes 7.5 and 8.5 were damn great and the whole of volume 13 was badass.

This is the deciding question if you're one of us.
>Who is best girl and why?

All the girls are great. But I do have a thing for princess, so I favor Tulip and Clan the most.

Reminder that Elfaria is a virgin.

All of them because all of them are top best girl material. Make any one of those girls into another LN and they would be instantly best girl (assuming that they have the same relationships that they do with the MC).

Correct answer. You pass Cred Forumsnon.
Oh yeah shit, Theia was a test tube baby I forgot,

About to start vol 9 cant wait for Kiriha arc, Alaia was great, but I want more Harumi

>not part of the Dawn Goddess

She never had a chance.

Then you'll love volumes 12 and 13. She's so damn badass.

Also I do love the fact that the volumes now don't just focus on 1 heroine but rather they themselves develop with their interactions of each other.

>Volume 13
Man that volume was fucking badass, If going to outer space via FIRE DRAGON EMPEROR ALUNAYA was any indication.

My top girls are Harumi and Kiriha, been wondering who should be the third, Ruth is great but not sure yet

No need to pick any of them since they come in one package altogether - the best girls ultra deluxe package.

Truth.

The series really did grow on me and it's actually damn entertaining to read through. It helps that all of the characters actually have personalities and aren't just 1-dimensional archetypes.

Tulip is bestest girl in my book.

One of the most developed girls so it makes sense. Though for me, I'd go for Yurika.

Yeah it's refreshing to see that there's none of that waifu wars or #Teamwhateverthefuck. And that the girls are actually developed and likeable.

Indeed, but likely everyone ends slightly preferring one over the others.
Harumi a best.

I love this dragon

I don't remember her being that big

Monk / Dragon Disciple / Lanlady

>season 2 never
It's nice so much of the LN is translated but personally I find the action scenes pretty tedious to read through. I'm glad you guys seem to be enjoying it though.